Wesley Snipes

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: MelaNet UnCut Talk: Wesley Snipes
By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Tuesday, February 13, 2001 - 02:16 pm:

Wesley Snipes has already discredited himself by producing documentaries on "Dr. Ben" and John Henrik Clarke, two of the leading racist guiding lights of the Afrocentric movement, and now he's done something that is just silly. He's started something called the "Royal Guard of Amen Ra", a security company. This black racist infatuation with claiming ancient Egypt as its own just keeps getting more bizarre by the minute. I'd say that pretty soon you'll be claiming Japan and China too, but thanks to guys like Runoko Rashidi, you're already doing that. Is there any culture, people, society or civilization that is safe from you guys? Eskimos, maybe?

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.216.216.91) on Tuesday, February 13, 2001 - 08:32 pm:

HAVEN'T YOU SEEN GREG'S SITE? NIGGERS INVENTED COMPUTERS, NUCLEAR BOMBS, THE INTERNET, CARS, SPACE TRAVEL, ETC.. 10,000BC! THAT'S WHY NIGGERS NEVER GOT OUT OF THE COPPER AGE-JUST ASK GREG!

By greg ( - 24.132.167.193) on Wednesday, February 14, 2001 - 04:22 pm:

http://tripleblackness.homestead.com/TRIPLEBLACKNESS.html

BLACKS INVENTED ALL BEFORE ANY OTHER RACE WAS INVENTED BY JACUB AND SOME OTHER BLACKS AND REPTILIANS SO YOU ARE THE FOOL NOW!!

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Wednesday, February 14, 2001 - 04:25 pm:

AND YES CHINA AND JAPAN WHERE BLACK LANDS!!

THE CHINESE CALL A TRIBE IN CHINA TILL THIS DAY HAN!!!

AND HAN WHERE DECENDANTS OF BLACKS!! SO YOU ARE ONCE AGAIN THE FOOL

THE FIRST CHINESE DYNASTY WAS SHANG AND SHANG WAS BLACK AND THE PROOF HAS BEEN FOUND!!!!!!

ALL PROOF HAS BEEN FOUND!!

YOUR WHITE LIES ARE OVER WORLD WIDE!!

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Wednesday, February 14, 2001 - 04:26 pm:

AND YES CHINA AND JAPAN WHERE BLACK LANDS!!

THE CHINESE CALL A TRIBE IN CHINA TILL THIS DAY HAN!!!

AND HAN WHERE DECENDANTS OF BLACKS!! SO YOU ARE ONCE AGAIN THE FOOL

THE FIRST CHINESE DYNASTY WAS SHANG AND SHANG WAS BLACK AND THE PROOF HAS BEEN FOUND!!!!!!

ALL PROOF HAS BEEN FOUND!!

YOUR WHITE LIES ARE OVER WORLD WIDE!!

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS ONLY DEPICTED THEMSELFS ON THEIR WALLS AS BROWN OR BLACK AND WITH THEIR AFRO'S!!!!!!!!!

YA DUMB WHITEY IT IS OVER FOR YALLLLLLLLL

THE KEMETIANS LEFT THE PROOF FOR US!!!

AND THE PROOF HAS BEEN FOUND!!

By zzzzzzzzzzz ( - 63.22.111.110) on Wednesday, February 14, 2001 - 07:32 pm:

Jim-Bob...why does the afrocentric movement
bother u? it's not like the eurocentric
history will be re-written or changed in
any way in the minds of whites and quite
a few blacks...being afrocentric doesn't
always equate to being anti-white..we could
go on & on about the color of the original
inhabitants of Kemet or Egypt, none of us
really knows, the debate is on-going and
really pointless in today's turbulant world...

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Thursday, February 15, 2001 - 09:36 am:

Greggy:
I already told you that I new about Runoko Rashidi's (and Ivan Van Sertima's) attemtps to continue blackening everyone on the planet, including China and Japan. I am fully aware that there is no end to this insanity. There has never been anything like it before and there probably never will be again, and you guys keep making yourselves look like bigger and bigger fools every time you dream this idiocy up or voice your support for it.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Thursday, February 15, 2001 - 09:42 am:

From Z:

"Jim-Bob...why does the afrocentric movement
bother u?

Because it's racist and loony.

"it's not like the eurocentric
history"

It's not "eurocentric" history; it's just real history. Don't try to cast it in the same light as Afrocentric history, because there is no comparison.

"will be re-written or changed in
any way in the minds of whites and quite
a few blacks...being afrocentric doesn't
always equate to being anti-white"

It pretty much does. It's possible that somewhere, some how there is an Afrocentrist who isn't an anti-white racist, but the doctrine of Afrocentrism is essentially racist, so it's hard to see how one could embrace it without the racism.

"..we could
go on & on about the color of the original
inhabitants of Kemet or Egypt, none of us
really knows, the debate is on-going and
really pointless in today's turbulant world..."

There's a lot more to Afrocentrism and black racism than simply recoloring the ancient Egyptians. If that's all there was to it, it wouldn't be that bad. What makes it so abhorrent is the integral and ceaseless vilification of white people based on an entire mythology of historical fabrication.

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Thursday, February 15, 2001 - 11:16 am:

JIM I AM A SUPERIOR INTULECTUAL

I HAVE ONE THING FOR YOU THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR WHOLE LIFE!

GO AND FIND OUT WHAT SOCRATES SAID ABOUT THE KEMETIANS (EGYPTIANS)

WHEN YOU FOUND OUT ALL (974 PAGE'S OF IT)

COME BACK!!

BE A REAL SCHOLAR AND FIND OUT CLASICAL HISTORY FOR YOURSELF DON'T BE A FOLLOWER BE A MAN WHO CAN STAND GROUND FOR HIMSELF.

By zzzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.76) on Thursday, February 15, 2001 - 11:33 am:

who are u to say that "eurocentric history"
is real history...it's the history recorded
by elitist europeans-of course it's "real"
history to you because u are guilty of the
same racism that you find so upsetting in
Afrocentrism....just because the history was
recorded by Europeans doesn't mean it reflects
what really happened, it reflects the Eurocentric
point of view...is there any race, culture,
people or civilizations that you elitist
Europeans don't claim?..of course, we'd be
hard pressed to find any culture that you
Europeans have diluted or destroyed...Wesley
Snipes hasn't discredited himself by standing
by what he believes, whether u Anglos like it
or not, if you don't like Afrocentrism, Jim-Bob
get off the board because it's here to stay...

By Z your taking dirtyunderwear to the cleaners along with that turd 63 -dimbob ( - 12.81.65.209) on Thursday, February 15, 2001 - 01:37 pm:

Well Z I see when the Masters away the rats and white maggots,will play.There's no need for me to bother with them,since your doing a good job keeping the vermin at bay. I see as usual we have the 3 stooges of racist comedy,reciting the same tired bullsheit. The thing calling itself 63-jim reminds me of a fountain of •••••,that never seems to stop flowing. 211-dirtyunderwear,is just the constant fly that buzzes around this site,his sound is bigger then his bite.Since we pulled it's fangs along with the ,long buried white vampire,things have pretty much been the norm around here.

As always,HRH-DARKOVERLORD is here to step in if the white racist maggots have to be hosed down. Things seem to be under control,so I'm just gona watch the flies and assorted white maggots,as they contiune sinking into the" TAR BABY", of African centered thought.

Again Z, wear your hip boots,cuz the level of bullsheit generated by the freakie 3 is getting deep! I see both blondummy and Moriaca aren't around either,not surprising since they seem to be following dogetly the talking handpuppet 63-dim. They probably went in search of more idiots like themselves,to come here and spread more bullsheit.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Thursday, February 15, 2001 - 03:44 pm:

HRH:
I almost hate to point this out to you, but you're not away; you're very much here, and as unable to perform simple functions such as correctly filling out a submission form as ever.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Thursday, February 15, 2001 - 03:53 pm:

Greg:
You may very well be a superior "INTULECTUAL," whatever that may be. However, you are anything but an intellectual of any kind and, in contrast, are in fact one of the more cognitively challenged creatures I've encountered.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Thursday, February 15, 2001 - 04:06 pm:

From Z:
"who are u to say that "eurocentric history"
is real history..."

Someone how understands the simple fact that in order for history to be valid, it has to be supported by facts, not simply wishes and assumptions, and conventional history is supported by facts.

'it's the history recorded
by elitist europeans"

No, it's history recorded and uncovered by people who use a structured methodology so as to separate out fact from fantasy.

"-of course it's "real"
history to you because u are guilty of the
same racism that you find so upsetting in
Afrocentrism...."

Whatever racism I may be guilty of is not present in conventional history, with minor exceptions, and whereas Afrocentrism is fabrication and deliberate distortion, conventional history rejects fabrication and deliberate distortion and places a premium on supportability, thereby disallowing invention.

"just because the history was
recorded by Europeans doesn't mean it reflects
what really happened,"

Yes, it pretty much does, because for conventional historians, simply imagining something does not make it so. Being human, they can, have, and do make mistakes, but the process is sound and conventional history does not share the flaws of Afrocentrism.

"it reflects the Eurocentric
point of view...is there any race, culture,
people or civilizations that you elitist
Europeans don't claim?"

We're not "elitist Europeans," just honest people, but the answer is: Yes. Any and all that we didn't create.

"of course, we'd be
hard pressed to find any culture that you
Europeans have diluted or destroyed..."

European civilization overran some civilizations, that's true. You'd also be hard pressed to find a more egalitarian, productive, democratic, freedom-loving and freedom-generating, artistic, musical, or knowledge-expanding civilization. In fact, you couldn't.

"Wesley Snipes hasn't discredited himself by standing by what he believes,"

Okay, "shamed himself" would be a better phrase for someone who unabashedly supports the word of liars and racists such as those.

"whether u Anglos like it
r not, if you don't like Afrocentrism, Jim-Bob
get off the board because it's here to stay..."

Afrocentrism may be here to stay, but that doesn't make it right, moral, honest, truthful, correct or in any way good. Devil worship is probably here to stay. Murder is probably here to stay. Robbery is probably here to stay. Dishonesty is probably here to stay. BUT, that doesn't mean that one shouldn't challenge those things.

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Thursday, February 15, 2001 - 05:27 pm:

AFROCENTRISM IS BACKED UP BY FACTS THAT MAKE THE WHITE'S SO ANGRY THAT THEY DO ANYTHING TO DISCREDIT THE FACTS AND PROOF OF BLACK CIVILAZATION!!!!!!!!!!

WHITES LIKE JIM EVEN SAY THAT AFROCENTRISM IS NOT BACKED UP BY FACTS AND THAT WE (BLACK SCHOLARS) ARE MAKING FANTASY'S HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT A JOKE!! WHITEY YOU ARE A FOOL!!

BUT IT IS OVER!!!!!!!!!

WHITEYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOUR LIE HAS BEEN BEATEN AND WE HAVE THE PROOF AND THE PROOF IS BEING SPREAD GLOBALY SO ALL YOUR LIES ABOUT EUROPE AND THE WHITE RACE BEING BEGINERS OR INVENTIONS OF "SOMETHING" ARE OVER WHITES HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Thursday, February 15, 2001 - 05:35 pm:

O AND WHITEY JIM AFROCENTIC SCHOLARS WORK WITH RECORDED FACTS FROM THE PAST!!!!!!!!

WE ARE GETTING THE FACT OF HISTORY STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE!!!!!!!!

WE ARE TRANSLATING THE HIEROGLYPS IN KEMET!!

AND THEY TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU TAMAHU (WHITES OR RED DEVILS IN KEMETIAN)

WE HAVE FOUND OUT THAT THE ANCIENT BLACK KEMETIANS HATED THE WHITE RACE!!!
(IT IS DOCUMENTED AND THERE HAVE BEEN PICTURES MADE OF THE HIEROGLYPS AND GUES WHAT DUMB WHITEY IT DATES FROM TUTANKHAMUN HIS TIME WHEN HE RULED!! HAHAAAAAAAAAAA A YOUNG BLACK FARAO TUTANKHAMUN ORDERED THAT WHITES MUST BE KILLED SINCE THEY ARE BARBARIANS WHO ARE TOTALLY INCAPABLE OF DOING RIGHT!!!!)

THEY DESTROYED(KILLED) ALL WHITES THAT THEY CONQUERED IN THEIR WARS OUTSIDE OF AFRIKA!!

AND THEY DID THAT ONLY WITH WHITES!!

AND WITH OTHER BLACKS THEY HAD A BLOOD RELATIONSHIP LIKE WITH THE NUBIANS AND ETHIOPIANS!!

IT IS OVER WHITEY EVERYTHING I SAY IS DOCUMENTED!!

AND THE PICTURES ARE THE END OF THE WHITE'S THEIR LIES I ENJOY SEEING THE TRUTH!!

IT IS FINE TO SEE BLACKS FROM ANCIENT TIMES TELL THE TRUTH TO US NOW ABOUT YOUR DE-EVOLUTED AZZZZZZZZEZZZZZZZZZZ!!

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Thursday, February 15, 2001 - 05:48 pm:

BROTHERS AND SISTERS HERE IS A FACT:

THE ANCIENT KEMETIANS (EGYPTIANS) HAD NAMES FOR THE DIFFERENT RACE'S ON THIS PLANET THEY EVEN HAD NAMES FOR THE HALFBREEDS!!

WE KNOW FROM MANY FACTS THAT THE ANCIENT KEMETIANS WHERE BLACKS I WILL NAME ONE!!

THE ANCIENT KEMETIANS CALLED THE WHITE RACE : TAMAHU WICH STANDS FOR : RED DEVILS

THEY CALLED THE WHITE'S RED DEVILS BECAUSE THE PALE TURN RED WHEN THEY COME TO THE SAHARA REGION WHERE THE ANCIENT KEMETIANS LIVED!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE WHITES ARE DE-EVOLUTED AND THEY HAVE NO "HOLY" MELANIN!!!!!!!

THE KEMETIANS MADE IT CLEAR THAT THEY WHERE TOTALLY NOT WHITE!!!

THE ALSO MADE IT CLEAR THAT THEY WHERE NOT HALFBREEDS!!

BECAUSE THEY ALSO DEPICTED HALFBREEDS!!!!!!!!

AND THEY ALSO HAD A NAME FOR HALFBREEDS!!

AND THEY EVEN MADE IT CLEAR IN PICTURES FOUND IN MANY TOMBS WHAT RACE THEY ARE!! AND THESE PICTURES ON THE WALLS OF MANY TOMBS HAVE BEEN FOUND!!

THE KEMETIANS HAVE LEFT US THE TRUTH ABOUT THESE ANIMAL WHITES IN THEIR TOMBS!!!

LET ME INFORM YOU ABOUT SOMTHING WHAT THE WHITES DO NOT TALK ABOUT:

IN EVERY TOMB OF EVERY PHARAO FOUND TO DATE THAT WAS NOT A TOMB OF SOME DUMB HALFBREED ROMAN INVADER THERE HAS BEEN FOUND HIEROGLYPS THAT SAY WHAT RACE THE FARAO IS THAT IS BURIED IN THE TOMB HE LIES IN!!!

SINCE THE KEMETIANS WHERE PROUD TO BE OF THE RACE THAT MADE ALL OTHER RACE'S IN EXPERIMENTS!!(THE KEMTIANS LIKED TO EXPERIMENT ESPECIALY ON DE-EVOLUTED BEINGS LIKE ALBINO'S!!! AND THAT IS ALSO RECORDED THE KEMTIANS KNEW WHAT AN ALBINO WAS!!!!

AND IT HAS BEEN FOUND!!!

AND PICTURES ARE TAKEN!!!

SO BROTHERS AND SISTER LET THIS DUMB WHITEY TALK HIS BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

HE HAS NO PROOF WE THE BLACKS HAVE THE PROOF!!!

IT IS OVER WITH THE WHITE THEIR LIES!!

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Friday, February 16, 2001 - 09:53 am:

Gregster:
If you're what constitutes an Afrocentric "scholar," I rest my case.

By zzzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.72) on Friday, February 16, 2001 - 10:01 am:

Jim-Bob, when u finish with all your
ranting, it's still the same, history
recorded by whites for whites, elitist
historians and other academia purposely
recorded history from a European perspective,
leaving out many of the accomplishments of
people of color, this is not fantasy but
but reality..the only thing u should challenge
Jim-Bob is that history reflect the facts,
accomplishments and atrocities of all
people: black, white, red, brown or yellow...
history with a decidely Eurocentric slant does
not do that, just as history with an decidely
Afrocentric slant will not be accurate but
we want our just due recorded, and if
Afrocentrism opens the door for that,
then so be it, if you can't stand the heat,
get outta da kitchen Jim-Bob...Stormfront
or David Duke.com are available for u to
vent on......

By JIM ( - 131.252.180.192) on Friday, February 16, 2001 - 12:24 pm:

TO GREG FOR JIM I HAVE READ SOME OF YOUR BEST SCHOLARS AND I MUST ADMIT THEY ARE TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT THE FACTS ONE THING YOU MUST BEAR IN MIND IS THAT WHITE PEOPLE ARE SICK WITH WHITE SUPREMACY WE GREW UP ON THAT PRINCIPLE FROM ONE GENERATION TO THE NEXT. SOME OF THE PEOPLE I HAVE READ ARE J.A RODGERS. CHEIK ANTA DIOP. IVAN VAN SERTIMA. GEORGHE G,M JAMES JUST TO NAME A FEW. YOU MAY ASK YOURSELF WHY AM I CHANGING MY TOON AFTER ALL THIS TIME I HAVE STARTED GOING TO CHURCH TRYING TO GET IT STRAIGHT BEFORE IT GETS TO LATE ALSO I HAVE BEEN DATING THIS BLACK WOMEN FOR 2 YEARS NOW SHE IE PREGNANT WITH OUE FIRST CHILD

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Friday, February 16, 2001 - 01:48 pm:

Z:
First, I don’t “rant;” I “state.”

Secondly, as for history being “recorded by whites for whites,” there’s a kernel of truth to that insofar as the study of history as a discipline, almost as though it were a science, is a European tradition and probably a European invention, and since Europeans, like anyone else, were concerned with their own histories and since they happened to be white, by default their history was primarily that of white people. As they encountered other societies and cultures, they applied the same methodology about the study of their history and that methodology, like so many other things, was adapted by those cultures. Living in a society where the study of history is considered a given might make one think that that’s the way it has always been, everywhere, but that is far from true. Even cultures with a long history of record keeping (deeds, taxes, debts, proclamations, laws and such) as with the Chinese, weren’t that concerned with history as a subject.

Thirdly, as for the “accomplishments of people of color” being left out, hardly. In fact, a lot of the “accomplishments of people of color” are only now known because of European historians and archaeologists. For example, it was Napoleon who ordered the uncovering, literally, and chronicling of Egyptian artifacts that was the beginning of the rediscovery of ancient Egyptian civilization. Most of what you or anyone else probably knows about the “accomplishments of people of color” probably comes from the European-inspired historical tradition, and in many cases the work of European and American historians themselves. The problem is, however, that Afrocentrists aren’t content with real history and prefer to invent it as they go along, and that’s their objection to conventional historians – that they don’t buy into Afrocentric invention. For example, Afrocentrists / black racists want Aristotle to have looted a nonexistent (because it hadn’t been built, yet) library in Alexandria, but their wishing it doesn’t make it so. Reality has a nasty habit of interfering, so Afrocentrists have an inherent objection to those who voice reality over mythology, hence their antagonism towards real historians.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Friday, February 16, 2001 - 01:51 pm:

BTW:
As anyone can readily ascertain by the verbiage and content of the message that begins with "TO GREG FOR JIM I HAVE READ SOME OF YOUR BEST SCHOLARS", that was someone other than me (probably the Gregster himself).

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Friday, February 16, 2001 - 04:13 pm:

WHELL IT WAS NOT ME.

AND AGAIN JIM AFROCENTRIC SCHOLARS BASE ALL ON FACTS!!

EVERY THING IS BACKED UP BY R E A L PROOF!

NOT SPECULATIONS!!

THE AFRICAN SCHOLARS MOST OF THE TIME EVEN INCLUDE PICTURE'S OF THE ARTIFACT TO BACK UP THEIR FACT'S (INCLUDING ME)

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Friday, February 16, 2001 - 05:28 pm:

Greg:
If your pictures are any indication of what you call scholarship, I again rest my case. As just one example, you have a picture of Nubians from ancient Egypt and deceptively try to pass them off as Egyptians, when in fact Egytpians were depicted quite differently from Nubians. Mislabeling something, misidentifying it, misdating it, and/or drawing vast and unfounded conclusions from scant or non-existant information is not the stuff of scholarship. It is the stuff of foolishness.

By jim ( - 198.106.46.118) on Friday, February 16, 2001 - 09:19 pm:

we base our theory on a white mans perspective he who writes the rules to the game always wins the prize

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Saturday, February 17, 2001 - 05:15 am:

TO JIM:

NO YOU DUMB IDIOT I DO NOT PASS NUBIANS AS KEMETIANS!!

ALL THE PICTURES ECXEPT THE ONE OF THE 7 COAL BLACKS STANDING BESIDES EACH OTHER ARE ALL

FROM KEMETIANS DYNASTY'S!!!!!!!! INCLUDING THE ONE OF THE COAL BLACKS STANDING IN THEIR GARDEN!!

AND WHAT IS ON MY SITE'S IS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT I HAVE!!

YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW THAT THE FIRST FOUND DEPICTIONS OF THE FIRST DYNASTY'S DEPICT NEGRO'S AS PHARAO'S !!!!!!!

I REST MY CASE BECAUSE THE CONCLUSION IS THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE DEEP INFORMATION OF THE SITUATION

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Thursday, February 22, 2001 - 03:18 pm:

This is my opinion and I don't want to be yelled at for it. So try not to get all worked up. I think Egyptians were either mixed with African and Mediteranean, or they are just mediteranean. I have a friend who is half Egyptian and he does not look African at all. Yes the depictions of them do look black, which is why they are probably a mix of nationalities. But Egypt is in North Africa. North Africans look more Mediteranean because It is so close to Greece, the Middle East, and Italy. Do you see what I'm saying at all?

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Thursday, February 22, 2001 - 03:21 pm:

Haha, by the way Jim...i read that post about you changing your view (By 131) and I thought it was really you. I was like this guy is wack!

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Thursday, February 22, 2001 - 05:09 pm:

WHAT THE F.U.C.K!!!!!!!

WHAT KIND OF TRICK IS THIS!!!!!!

MARIA YOU IMBICIL!!!!!

By PAUL MORGAN ( - 198.106.46.87) on Thursday, February 22, 2001 - 06:58 pm:

BUT MARIA YOU MUST UNDERSTAND EGYPT WAS CONQUERED, AT LEAST SEVEN TIMES THATS BOUND TO CHANGE THE COLOR OF THIER SKIN. BUY THE WAY MARIA WHEN CAN I HAVE SOME OF THAT HOT PUSSY OF YOURS I CAN'T HOLD BACK ANY LONGER.

By The real Paul Morgan ( - 216.24.71.67) on Thursday, February 22, 2001 - 08:43 pm:

A>S>S>hole, stop using my name.. is this monkey see, monkey do?..Attention all niggers and whites: BUTT-FUNGUS 198 IS IMPERSONATING MYSELF AND MAYBE JIM 63 AS WELL. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND...THANK YOU! Off to the glade to pick up cans, Paul

By maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Thursday, February 22, 2001 - 08:59 pm:

haha...i expected you to respond like that greg. Do you have a reason for calling me an "imbicil"? Cuz I'd like to know. That's exactly what I said 198. or the fake paul morgan. Which is why they are mixed. And don't refer to me sexually.

By the real paul morgan ( - 198.106.46.87) on Thursday, February 22, 2001 - 09:00 pm:

im going crazy, with all this hate in me i can't even sleep at knight its like im two people at the same time.

By HRH-DARKOVERLORD LAUGHS HIS ASS OFF AT 211/216 DIRTYUNDERWEAR CRYING ABOUT SOMEONE USING HIS FOUL NEW NAME EL TURDO PAUL PUBICHEAD,YYYYYEEEEEEEEE RIDE THIS MAGGOT TO DEATH! ( - 12.81.70.194) on Friday, February 23, 2001 - 07:56 am:

MARIA TRY DO SOME SERIOUS READING AND RESEARCH BEFORE YOU COME UP WITH MORE IDIOT COMMENTS ABOUT KEMET,WHICH THE REAL NAME OF WHAT YOU CALL EGYPT. YOU TALK ABOUT STUDYING ANTHROPLOGY,BUT YOU COME UP WITH THIS STUPID STATEMENT CONCERNING THE PEOPLE YOU WRONG CALL EGYPTS.YOUR A PRIME EX. OF PROGRAMING VERSUS LEARNING CORRECT INFO. EVEN STEVEN WONDER CAN SEE THAT IT TOOK THOUSANDS OF YRS. TO PRODUCE THE THINGS YOUR CALLING EGYPTIONS TODAY. GODDAM WHY DO YOU HAVE THIS NEED TO ALWAYS MAKE ANYTHING AFRICAN,SOME ELSE. YOU MUST HAVE FAILED IN YOUR COURSE OF STUDY CUZ YA DAM SURE DON'T SEEM TO HAVE DONE ANY SERIOUS RESEARCH ON THE SUBJECT.WHAT'S CLEAR IS OVER SEVERAL CENTURIES FROM MIXING WHAT YOU HAVE IS THE ARABISED VERSION OF THE ORGINIAL PEOPLE.

MY USING OF ALL CAPTIOLS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YELLING AT YOU,SO GET OVER THAT LITTLE PHOBEA.

ONE MORE THING I THINK IT'S FUNNY TO SEE 211/216 NOW CRYING ABOUT SOMEONE USING HIS NAME. WE ALL KNOW IT'S ,"DIRTYUNDERWEAR" TRYNA COME OFF AS THIS NEW GERM PAUL PUBICHEAD-216.I QUESS 211 GOT SO BEAT DOWN BY ME,FOR TRYNA STEAL MY NAME THAT NOW IT'S WEAKLY ATTEMPTING TO COME HERE AS THIS NEW GERM PAULPUBICHAIR-216/211.
WELL FOLKS IT AIN'T WORKING EVEN FROM HERE I CAN SMELL THE FOUL STENCH OF DEAD BRAINS COMING FROM 211/216 DIRTYUNDERWEAR YOUR BUSTED,TURD BOY!YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA RIDE THIS CRACKER TO DEATH!

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Friday, February 23, 2001 - 10:04 am:

From Maria:

=This is my opinion and I don't want to be yelled at for it. So try not to get all worked up. I think Egyptians were either mixed with African and Mediteranean, or they are just mediteranean.=

Works for me. The population of Egypt was drawn from all over the region. Since most of the surrounding peoples were dark-haired, dark-eyed Caucasian people (or Mediterranean), and since that's how they depicted themselves, it stands to reason that's how they generally looked. But it also stands to reason that there were some black people there, especially in the far south.

=I have a friend who is half Egyptian and he does not look African at all. Yes the depictions of them do look black,=

Which? There's about 5 or 10 statues that, if you try hard enough, might look somewhat Negroid -- if you discount the fact that the nose and lips might have been worn down over time and hence look more Negroid now than when they were made, but the overwhelming majority of their artwork depicts them as being Caucasian -- straight hair, pointed noses, thin lips.

=which is why they are probably a mix of nationalities. But Egypt is in North Africa. North Africans look more Mediteranean because It is so close to Greece, the Middle East, and Italy. Do you see what I'm saying at all?=

Yup, but you're committing blasphemy as far as many on this board are concerned.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 131.252.180.199) on Friday, February 23, 2001 - 12:09 pm:

you cum sucking,white whore i thought i told you to leave those niggers alone what are you some kind of nigger lover or something.

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Friday, February 23, 2001 - 12:46 pm:

HRH-I know that post was for me since it says MARIA. But I'm not reading your digusting words anymore. They are pure ignorance and I'm not going to bother. So have fun writing posts to me that I will not read. I'd rather read intelligent posts from people such as Jim. Even though you ran around every room labeling him a white racist because you are incapable of talking or understanding anything intelligent. You are the racist as far as anyone with half a brain in here knows. Not him. You also ran around putting me in the same catagory as white vampire and his little friends. Once again...anyone with half a brain knows i'm not racist either. You spit out stupid words and you assume. You arrive at conclusions out of nothing. So keep on with your misery and your love of trying to make people feel stupid. (Even though everyone intelligent in here knows you are the stupid one.) Just don't feel too satisfied cuz I'm not reading them.

By HRH- HAS TO TAKE OFF THE GLOVES ON MARIAONA AGAIN! ( - 12.81.109.203) on Friday, March 2, 2001 - 01:04 pm:

Since I'm not sure this is you Maria,I let this last stupid post pass. If you think 63TURD IS INTELLIGENT AND NOT A RACIST,then I know your really off the hook.What world could you be from,"I,m running around the rm",get a grip on yourself ! Your really starting to sound like the LOONEY TUNE I orginally thought you were.As far as intelligence you wouldn't reconize it if it bit you in the ass. Your so mixed up I doubt if your aware of half the dumbsheit you post. Your a shape shifter,a fence sitter,a small pigglet out of a litter.

On the fat chance that this isn't from you I'll say fuk it,keep this in mind remember your enemies from your friends. You know my numbers so if ya see them then it's me,if ya don't see them then its from one of your aryan asseating buttbuddies. You can't have it both ways either your anti racist or your not. But then you don't seem to be able to understand just what it is,that's your first problem!

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Friday, March 2, 2001 - 02:15 pm:

HRH:
How could YOU, of all people, chastise someone else for not being diligently anti-racist when YOU, more than anyone else here, are so fervently PRO-racist? In fact, you're probably the biggest racist of the lot here, and that takes some doing.

By saltydog ( - 64.12.102.23) on Friday, March 2, 2001 - 02:37 pm:

HRH is not a racist, but Jim sure as hell is!

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Friday, March 2, 2001 - 04:44 pm:

HRH is not a racist? Yeah, right. In every message he posts he slanders whites six ways to Sunday, uses every racial epithet his little mind can come up with and he's not a racist? Salty, if you ever want to be taken seriously in life, you should say or write things that have some basis in reality, and your statement above has no relation to reality whatsoever.

By leopard ( - 207.5.175.33) on Saturday, March 3, 2001 - 04:24 pm:

I get the impression people of color. Alarms some why? If Aryans were in the region, why do you have to defend it. Let sleeping dogs alone. The spirit is what color you are comfortable for it to be. I see dark hands.

By leopard ( - 207.5.175.33) on Saturday, March 3, 2001 - 04:35 pm:

I remember reading the founding fathers dressing Indian children like white children so they could learn what whites wanted them to. It's over! The rosecolored glasses are shattered. No one can or will be fooled into believing lies. Next thing, someone will be telling me, the blueblood of England came over on the Mayflower. Nay! The commoners, you know where they came from. The bluebloods came over after the work to take the land was done.

By HRH-= SPEAKS TO HIS PEOPLE,WHILE ALSO BREAK WIND IN THE VAPID FACES OF WHITE CARTOON RACISM,LISTEN UP MOUTH ORGANS OF DEMENTIA,THIS IS YOUR GOD SPEAKING,DOWN ON YOUR KNEES,NOW! ( - 12.81.67.223) on Saturday, March 3, 2001 - 08:14 pm:

To all my humans out there, as you know HRH, never bends or stoops,to debate or be amused by talking corpses,vampires,icubuses,sucubus, ghouls,zombies or various shape shifters among us. Anything they attempt to say has no bases in fact unless your really into science fiction. Maggots talking have no affect on me,know matter what form they take.Just because a rodent makes noises is know reason for me to attempt to understand it or better still regard it as anything more then what it is, a garbage eating flea ridden disease lower life form. As I 've told you so many times,these lice are here for one reason only,their level of hatred toward all people of color knows no bonds. If that person is intelligent, thought provoking and is always ready and able to kick their foul death smelling asses,then these CHUCKIE DOLL CHILDREN OF THE CORN,will go to any depths to try and attack him.Witness how drawn to me they are like flies to sugar,even to the extent of contiunously trying to steal my name. The cowards, I even gave names to, which some now use. There has never been any doubt in my mind,that the best thing they have going for them is the fact,that they can hide behind their computers.In real life they wouldn't get a sentence out before,like the real BLACK PANTHER I am, I'd be tearing them a new ••••••• to go with the one on their shoulders.

I have never back down from some crackers unless there were more then 6. I went to prison for fuking up four of these punks,who really believe that crap about niggers being scared of them.The funny part was they attack me first. I have never tryed to hide the fact of what I went to jail for,cuz that ain't my style. If a mutherfucker thinks he can disrespect me,then I have to get busy!
I come from a long line of what the crackers call,"CRAZY NIGGERS". MY GRANDFATHERS ON BOTH SIDES HAD TO LEAVE THE SOUTH,AFTER THEY KILLED SOME CRACKERS,WHO THOUGHT NIGGERS WAS SCARED OF THEM.I WATCHED MY MOTHER KICK A WHITE RACIST BITCHES ASS WHEN I WAS 12YRS OLD, CUZ SHE HAD THE NERVE TO DISRESPECT HER. So folks I ain't the kind of ''NIGGER " ya want to fuk with,cuz the only we shall over come I know is over coming all up in your ass if you don't come correct. In fact the only thing I hate worse then some slimey white racist pig is a NEGROBOTIC ASSWIPE,who is afraid of these coneheaded inbreeding nazi buttboy wannabes! I'd jump over 10 klansboys to put my foot in any SCAREY COWARD ASS NEGROBOTIC CHRISTIAN BUFFONS ASS!

So again to all my real people ,SALTY,MARTIN,GREG,ZZZZZZZ AND THE REST OF THE REAL ONES,STAY UP AND FUK THE DUMBSHIT.
TO ALL MY FANS,GETA STEPPN YA BOOZOS, CUZ I'M YOUR WORSE NITEMARE A AFRICAN MAN WITH A YOUNG WHITE WOMEN,WHO WOULD CUT YOUR THROAT,FASTER THEN YOU COULD SAY ,NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR,HELP POLICE,SAVE ME! DEATH TO ALL FACIST WHITE PIMPLE FACE FLAT ASS TURD EATING,SIS FUKING,DOG SMELLING KLANCLONES AND YOUR NAZI BUTTBOYS!
NOW THAT I GOT YOUR ATTENTION,SPARKIE BARK,BARK,ARF,ARF,ARF,NOW GET BACK IN YOUR CAGE UNTIL I CALL YOU.
AAAAAAAA THAT FELT BETTER THEN TAKING A DUMP,OOOO I FORGOT THAT'S WHAT I DID! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA RIDE THESE WHITE ZOMBIES TO THE GRAVE,CUZ THEY'VE BEEN CROWNED KING NOTHING!
LEOPARD I LIKE YOUR STYLE,YOUR ON YOUR WAY TO GREATNESS,NOT LIKE THE RAT PACK,63,211AND THE OTHER SOULLESS CREEPS TO GRACELESSLAND.AND FOR THE RECORD,HRH HAS LEFT THE BUILDING,CUZ IT'S EARTHQUAKE TIME,AND ALL THE RACIST CLOWN POSSE HAS BEEN DROP ON BIG TIME!

By Martin ( - 205.188.200.38) on Friday, March 9, 2001 - 04:37 pm:

Jim on Europe:

European civilization overran some
civilizations, that's true. You'd also be hard
pressed to find a more egalitarian, productive,
democratic, freedom-loving and freedom-generating,
artistic, musical, or knowledge-expanding
civilization. In fact, you couldn't.

In "fact" you couldn't find a better civilization?
Thank you for exposing your rather Eurocentric
view of the ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE PLANET!!!!! In
fact go write a book on it. Raise an entire
civilization on it. Wouldn't be the first time....

--------------------------------------------------
-------------------

By Martin ( - 152.163.206.187) on Friday, March 9, 2001 - 05:29 pm:

Maria:

I wonder how you could say Jim's not racist when
he makes statements like the above that are just
as racist as anything else being called racist in
these forums?

But if you agree with Jim's above
statement....welcome to colonialism. He pretty
much gave a perfect example of the whole smug
mentality.

But I don't think you should have been yelled at.
Your opinion is what most people are taught to
believe. Europeans have colonized pretty much the
whole planet. With the use of America that is.

Afrocentric historians arguement is that the
people who are Egyptians now are largely the ones
who conquered it earlier. Egypt was invaded by
European and Arab forces for centuries. So thats
who is there now. Thats why they look like that
now. When one group conquers another they largely
either destroy or distort what was previously
there. It is believed that the Romans left us with
a somewhat distorted view of Egypt.

See professor Manu Ampim for more on distortion of
Egyptian artifacts.

This course of events created the modern term
"Black African."

There was an attempt to reclaim Egypt from the
Asiatic invaders by the Nubians in the south (or
north according to interpretation). The Nubians
are Egypts mother civilzation because Egyptians
are basically Nubian immigrants. Nubians left
Nubia (Kush) and created Egypt. Later became
enemies.

Nubians have been both friend and foe to Egypt
in history. Anyways, Nubia tried to reclaim Egypt
and actually succeeded for a time. Creating
somewhat of a successful renaissance in Egypt at
the time.

Thats the Egyptian debate pretty much I believe.
As far as "claiming" China and other countries
goes you misunderstand. Most people agree the
human race started in Africa then spread out all
across the planet. Using this logic, that means
everyone is basically descended from "Black
Africans"

They didn't become Chinese, European, etc. until
the Africans traveled to different climates and
their physical features claimed. This is actually
agreed upon by the scientific community
Afrocentric historian didn't make this up.

Now weather these "Black Africans" created a
civilization of its own is the arguement. Because
Europeans continue to have their way they will
continue to try to push black people into subhuman
cromagmon. What Homosapien evolved from. Get it?

At least read some of the books from Afrocentric
Historians before you make an opinion please. I
can't truly represent the Afrocentric authors
better than themselves. Not greg, jim nor anybody
else for that matter. Let them speak for
themselves don't get somebody elses
interpretation. Read the books.

Thanks
----------

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Wednesday, March 14, 2001 - 12:50 pm:

I will be sure to read some books about this now that you have brought my attention to it. I'm going to the bookstore right now. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with me. And why don't you copy and paste one of the racist comments Jim made...because seriously...I don't see any. So quote him. Thanks. And HRH, I wrote that post a long time ago when you were still being a jerk...so ignore it.

By Martin ( - 205.188.200.32) on Wednesday, March 14, 2001 - 08:07 pm:

Maria - I was quoting Jim on the post earlier when
he said this:

"European civilization overran some
civilizations, that's true. You'd also be hard
pressed to find a more egalitarian, productive,
democratic, freedom-loving and freedom-generating,
artistic, musical, or knowledge-expanding
civilization. In fact, you couldn't."

That was from Jim's mouth, verbatim. I could
tell his his racist colonial dispostion from the
first time he opened his mouth. Jim and White
Vampire are one and the same. Ones in the trailer
park the other went to Harvard. lol. Jim just
pretends to play the voice of reason to all us
"insane" black people.

But did you pay attention to his quote? In
"fact" Europe is simply the best civilization
there ever was!!! That is pretty much an insult to
every race and culture that is not European known
to man!!

You hear that? In "fact" Europe is simply the
best civilization there ever was!!! That is pretty
much an insult to every race and culture known to
man!!

This is exactly the same kind of elitist racist
attitude that wrote the bell curve.

- The same kind of attitude that gets mad at poor
people for being ignorant then votes for cuts on
Education!!!

- The same kind of caste system that the writers
of the constitution for this supposedly great
country fled from!!!

Its lucky he messed up and put that post, or he
would be pulling more and more people into his
thinking. We are lucky he messed up and showed
his true colors.

On the other hand, every minute im wasting
debating with Jim and the like is a minute I could
have been using to conversate with other black
minds. But no I got to deflect his comments at the
same time now. Cause he brings up common
conceptions/stereotypes about my race that need to
be addressed and not gone unsaid. So basically its
devide and conquer on OUR OWN WEBSITE!!!
--------------------

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Thursday, March 15, 2001 - 09:33 am:

To repeat for your reading pleasure, European civilization was, and is, the best civilization there ever was. It is so great, so accomplished, and so egalitarian that it even allows some utter nincompoops who know no better to sit in the comfort of their 21st century houses, with every facet of their lives made better by the accomplishments and nature of that civilization, to mindlessly criticize it because it's not absolutely perfect.

By the way, genius, you keep misspelling the word "divide." It's not "devide."

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Thursday, March 15, 2001 - 12:05 pm:

I know, I didn't see it until after Martin.

By Martin ( - 64.12.102.168) on Thursday, March 15, 2001 - 03:04 pm:

Interesting Nuwaubian Article I found on the
net. Discredits the local sheriff who they claim
has been harassing the nuwaubians.

BULLETIN!!! BULLETIN!!! BULLETIN!!!

WHAT IS SHERIFF HOWARD RICHARD SILLS DOING IN
WESLEY SNIPES' BUSINESS?

Sheriff Howard Richard Sills is at it again,
harassing yet another Black businessman. As usual,
he is sticking his nose where it doesn't belong
and starting unnecessary trouble. And as usual, he
is going to claim that he is just doing his job.
For instance, on May 15, 1999 AD, on WMAZ Channel
13 Eyewitness News, Sheriff Howard Richard Sills
stated, "I have never gone on that property when I
did not go there pursuant to a court order, other
than a few times we had calls there". This is just
another example of Sheriff Howard Richard Sills
knowingly and willfully lying. Listen to him
contradict himself right in front of you. Maybe he
does not know what the word 'never' means. He said
and we quote, "I have never gone on that property
.... pursuant to a court order", which would imply
that he would only go out there if a judge ordered
him to. Then, in the same sentence and out of his
own mouth, he tried to fool you by adding the
words, 'other than'. Either you never did it, or
you did do it. This is what we mean when we say he
has a blatant disrespect for other people' s
intelligence. He thinks he can say anything, and
nobody is going to analyze the truthfulness of it.
Now back to the point of lying.

Here's how we can prove in a court of law that he
was making false statements. (1) He went to 404
Shady Dale Rd. On March 9, 1998 AD, inquiring
about alcohol sales, which he heard from a Mr.
Doug Richards of Fox 5 News in Atlanta on an
evening broadcast. This was not pursuant to a
court order and not in response to any calls that
were made to him. (2) Then he went to 404 Shady
Dale Rd. on March 17, 1998 AD to issue 4
citations, no. 01306 to Mr. Victor Greig, without
due notice, and he was not there pursuant to a
court order, and it wasn't in response to any
calls that were made to him. (3) The very next
day, on March 18, 1998 AD, in an attempt to
further validate his allegations, Sheriff Howard
Richard Sills called in state fire officials,
District Supervisor For The State Fire Marshal
Officer, Mr. John Yearwood and Fire Safety
Compliance Officer, Mr. Lewis Brown, to inspect
Rameses II Social Club. Again, this was not
pursuant to a court order or in response to any
calls that had been made to him. THIS WAS PURE
HARASSMENT!!! Which the court date, April 8, 1998
AD, proves, because Mr. Lewis Brown stated on page
143 on the transcripts of the Putnam County, State
of Georgia vs. Victor Greig.

So now, let' s watch carefully and see what
Sheriff Howard Richard Sills makes up about Mr.
Wesley Snipes. Tell us Sheriff Sills, what court
ordered you into Mr. Snipes' business? And don't
give us that "I'm just doing my job", because your
job is not to harass hardworking, taxpaying, money
making citizens with false accusations, trumped up
charges and bogus lawsuits. Look at how he's
already attempting to chase Mr. Snipes out of
town.

According to the Macon Telegraph article entitled,
"Snipes' Company May Buy Property" dated February
18, 2000 AD, Sills said: "I had heard rumors about
it, but I hadn't heard anything lately until
yesterday, when I got a call from an inspector
with the BATF," Sills said Tuesday. "he was
following up on the application for a federal
firearms dealer license that the Royal Guard Of
Amen-Ra, Inc., had applied for back in December."
First of all, Ray Charles can see that Sheriff
Howard Richard Sills is lying about the Bureau of
Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) calling him.
He would have added the name of the agent he spoke
to. That's standard practice as a confirmation of
what he said is true. We don't doubt that he spoke
to the BATF, but it is more likely that Sheriff
Howard Richard Sills called them; that's what he
does. He initiates his own investigations based on
what he sees on TV For instance, on March 3, 1998
AD, Sheriff Sills saw a news report on Fox 5 in
Atlanta with Doug Richards, who claimed that
Rameses Social Club sold alcohol (which was not
true). Two days later, on March 5, 1998 AD he
wrote a letter to the commissioners asking them to
give him the position of code enforcer so that he
could have a legal right to go onto the private
property at 404 Shady Dale Rd. to investigate the
club. The resolution that made him the code
enforcer came about in a two-minute meeting on
March 6, 1998 AD, and was done illegally as it was
in violation of O.C.G.A. code 8-25-25 c) which
states: "That in order to enforce any local
amendment, the local government must submit the
proposed in the department of community affairs
for review. The local government must submit the
proposed amendment to DCA 60 days prior to
proposed adoption of such amendment." Sheriff
Howard Richard Sills did not even fill out an
application, turn in a resume or any other
credentials that would prove that he has (1)
knowledge of Putnam County ordinances or (2)
detailed knowledge of specific ordinances that
position has responsibility for enforcing. In
fact, he openly admitted in the Eatonton Messenger
on March 12, 1998 AD that his job will not mean
checking construction sites to make sure certain
buildings are within the county's guidelines.
Sheriff Howard Richard Sills did say and we quote:
"I WOULDN'T KNOW WHETHER THEY WERE OR NOT". This
proves that he was not qualified for the position,
yet you see him on countless flyers made available
by the Concerned Citizens Of Eatonton and People
Against Violence In Eatonton, where he is pictured
acting the part of a build-mg inspector and code
enforcer. And all of these will be made available
on videotape. The bottom line is that Sheriff
Howard Richard Sills saw something that disturbed
him on TV, or what he thought was a "Black
nightclub that sold alcohol" and he, playing
"super-cop," decided to do whatever it took to put
a stop to it. Not the illegal sale of alcohol,
which everybody knows is called bootlegging, and
is all over the South, and up and down 'The
Strip'. But rather his friend, Francis Nearn Ford
informed him that these people made $75,000.00 in
three month period, and he does not know any
Blacks that have ever made that kind of money in
only three months. This meant development and
further progress. A wake up call to
African-Americans; there is a place for them in
Eatonton where they can socialize. This is what he
wanted to stop.

Continued.....

By Martin ( - 64.12.102.168) on Thursday, March 15, 2001 - 03:24 pm:

Continued....

Well, this is the same thing he is doing with
Mr. Wesley Snipes. It wasn't until he saw reports
aired on WMAZ 13 and Fox 24, which spoke of Mr.
Wesley Snipes' plan to build a security-training
center next door to the Nuwaubians. It bothered
him when Mr. David Bailey of Fox 24 stated on
February 17, 2000 AD, that his own sources told
him that Mr. Snipes is a Nubian/Nuwaubian. It also
struck a nerve when he saw that Mr. Snipes had
filed an application with the BATF and was going
to get a legal federal firearms license to
purchase, move, travel with, and store weapons and
ammunition. The very next day, Mr. Rob Peecher did
his friend, Sheriff Sills, a favor by claiming
that earlier that week, Sheriff Sills had been
contacted by the BATF. Now, just like how he
quickly responded to the Nuwaubians, he probably
got on the phone and initiated an investigation
against Mr. Snipes.

I' m sure if we contact the BATF, or look at
Sheriff Sills' phone records, we will find out
that he is the one who called the BATF first. What
makes us think that? Well other than his
consistent pattern of harassment, he also has a
consistent pattern of mistakes and putting his
foot in his mouth. He made a mistake and put his
own foot in his II mouth (as usual) when he said
himself that an agent for Mr. Snipes had applied
for the federal firearms license back in December.
Now here it is February, and you mean to I try to
make us believe that the BATF is just now calling
to follow up on his application? And it just
happens to be within the same week that the
Nuwaubians put a 'For Sale' sign up. All of this
just happened to have happened within the same
week. Stop!!! Who do you think you all are
fooling? You can fool the citizens of Putnam
County who support you, but we're not buying this
crap.

This makes absolutely no sense, and the fact
that it happened just a few days after the media
broke the story of Snipes possibly being a
Nuwaubian, makes it even more suspicious. And the
fact of the matter is that we really can't believe
anything printed by the Macon Telegraph, because
they purposely print Sheriff Howard Richard Sills'
lies. For instance, on May 12, 1999 AD the Macon
Telegraph printed an article called "Nuwaubian
Charged With Falsifying Documents".

In it, they printed Sheriff Howard Richard
Sills' lie that said, "Sills said Lavender
confirmed that he had been talking with Chism
about bringing his circus to the 476-acre
Nuwaubian village .... "However, after speak-mg
several times to Dr. James E. Lavender, who is the
owner of the circus, he confirmed that he had
never met, talked to, or corresponded with Mr.
Thomas Chism and he is willing to testify to this
fact in a court of law.

In the Putnam County Superior Court on November
15, 1999 AD in front of the Honorable Judge James
L. Cline Jr., Sheriff Howard Richard Sills is
trying to get Mr. Chism to say he is guilty of
something that he knows he did not commit. It is
called 'plea-bargaining'; it is a way of saying,
'I am guilty, but in a lesser way'. When they know
that Mr. Chism is not guilty and that the forgery
took place in the Building And Zoning Office or
the office of Attorney Francis Nearn Ford. They
have no case, which was verified again on February
21, 2000 AD in case #99ST-R-2-1, because the
Honorable Judge Hulane George ordered a
continuance until April 24, 2000 AD Why'? Because
Sheriff Howard Richard Sills did not make
arrangements for Dr. James E. Lavender, the owner
of the circus, to be in court. Because it has been
proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Marianne
Tanner lied under oath. (Read flyer "Did Marianne
Tanner Lie Under Oath And Get The Boys Arrested?)
And there is strong evidence to prove that Mr.
Chism delivered an incomplete or unsigned document
to her.

Is Francis Nearn Ford and Sheriff Howard
Richard Sills going to let Mrs. Marianne Tanner be
the fall guy or scapegoat, and maybe end up in
prison or declare her insane and say she had a
nervous break down to clear their hands? But it is
very clear to everybody in court that they are
running, because they have no case. And of course,
their leader, Attorney Ford, is conveniently out
of town, as these interrogatories are being sent
out and they require some very intricate answers.
So they are all panicking. And it all started with
a racist sheriff messing with a Black organization
with an Egyptian name in Putnam County.

Well now, Sheriff Howard Richard Sills is
messing with Mr. Wesley Snipes, another Black man
with a Black organization with an Egyptian name.
Sheriff Howard Richard Sills stated that he had
written a letter to the BATF on Tuesday, February
15, 1999 AD, on which he noted inaccuracies on the
Royal Guard application. If the BATF is involved,
why does this little town sheriff have his nose in
it? Anyway, Sheriff Sills stated:

1. "Snipes certified that he had provided Sills
with a copy of the BATF application, which Sills
said he had not". You really can't trust this
because the officials in town are known for hiding
paperwork and permits. For instance, a building
permit application was found and retrieved from
the Building And Zoning Office, which listed the
use of Rameses Social Club as a 'social club'.
This is the very same building permit application
that they say Mr. Malachi York never had. Out of
his own mouth on June 19, 1999 AD Sheriff Sills
said, "many of the buildings were built without
any permits whatsoever. They were just built
without permits or had not received certificates
of occupancy."

continued...
---------------------------------------

By Martin ( - 64.12.102.168) on Thursday, March 15, 2001 - 03:34 pm:

Continued.......

2. "Snipes stated that the property identified as
290 Shady Dale Rd., is owned by the Royal Guard Of
Amen-Ra, but deeds indicate that S.M. Bishop Co.,
Inc., owns the property". Again, on the news it
shows that he filed an application for license
under #18 USC Chapter 44 Firearms, The Royal Guard
Of Amen-Ra Inc. Under #5 business address, it
states 290 Shady Dale Rd. Eatonton, GA 31024. On
Channel 13 WMAZ, Frank Malloy on February 16, 2000
AD said, "We also obtained a copy of a federal
firearms license application. The application is
signed by Snipes and lists an address on Shady
Dale Rd. in Putnam County. Now again, the media is
clearly stating that Amen Ra owns the property
already.

Otherwise they would not have listed that
address as far back as December. Sills and them
are up to their stuff again by deceiving the
towns' people by rushing to their media friends
and changing the story around to get everybody
confused.

All of this because he's afraid of a Black
business company. Not merely Wesley Snipes,
because he is only one of the General Managers as
Mr. Frank Malloy plainly said on that broadcast.
Now this is outright racial profiling at it's
highest. And all the Nuwaubians will be writing
the Rainbow/PUSH Coalition, NAACP, SCLC and GABEO
to name a few, in order to get everybody' s
attention on this right now.

3. "Snipes stated that the Royal Guard has
obtained a business license to operate in Putnam
County, but the county has not granted the company
a license, according to Sills." First of all, it
is not the county that grants business licenses.
They have no authority to do so. So of course
Sheriff Howard Richard Sills can say that no
business license has been obtained for Putnam
County, because a Putnam County business license
does not exist.

4. "Snipes stated that the business has complied
with state and local laws, but does not take into
account that the property is zoned for
agricultural purposes and "a for-profit security
company and firearms dealer is certainly not an
agricultural business". Hmmm, a slight case of
deja vu. Here we go again. These are the same
exact words they used against Mr. York, 'zoning
problems'. They are trying to start another long
litigation and drain Putnam County out of more
money while trying to block real money from coming
into Putnam County. Simply because the hand that
has that money is the hand of a Black man or
woman. They couldn't wait for Ms. Alice Walker to
eel out of Putnam County. Again Sheriff Howard
Richard Sills is playing word games.

He specifically uses the words, "firearms
dealer." However, the application submitted to the
BATF from the Royal Guard of Amen-Ra does not say
anything about selling weapons. According to the
American heritage dictionary a dealer is "a person
who sells goods". Sheriff Howard Richard Sills
knows that it is not Mr. Snipes' intention to sell
weapons, yet he puts this thought in the air so
that the planning and zoning board and board of
commissioners can have a right to deny Mr. Snipes'
request to re-zone his 257 acre property. Again,
this is the same trick they tried to pull over on
the owner(s) of 404 Shady Dale Rd.

They convinced the owner, Malachi York, to say
that he wanted to build a theme park, which was
never in his plans, just so that they would have a
reason to say no to rezoning 19 acres of his
476-acre property.)

It is not hard to analyze and see the obvious
pattern of harassment of Sheriff Howard Richard
Sills. Just imagine what he is seeing is mind
after all he's done to Black people. Let's say
Stevie Wonder, as a Nuwaubian brings his money to
Putnam County. And Jimmy Cliff brings his money to
Putnam County. And Denzell Washington brings his
money to Putnam County and Erykah Badu brings her
money to Putnam County and Jermaine Dupree brings
his money to Putnam county along with the money
that Malachi Z. York has already brought to Putnam
County. Don't you see the fear...Black hotels,
Black resorts, Tiger Woods playing golf on a Black
golf course, the creation of jobs, better health
plans, homes for the Black elderly, building of
new churches and temples, drawing in ethnics and
white Nuwaubians from all over the world like they
saw was happening with the annual gatherings
increasing year by year on the property. This is a
white man's especially a racist's worst nightmare.

And these weren't ordinary Black folks coming
in. Again we repeat, Nuwaubians are not just movie
stars, producers, movie producers, recording
artist and comedians, but doctors, scientists,
judges, lawyers, F.B.I agents, correctional
officers, policemen, sheriffs, fire-men,
principals, teachers, magicians, clowns, and the
ordinary person off the street. The reason why
they were so concerned with Nuwaubians conversion
on college campuses, which contradicts their
doctrine, is because the colleges are saturated
with Nuwaubians, and not converts.

They were born and raised Nuwaubians and trained
to go to school to get a good education to make a
change. They are Rainbow/PUSH, NAACP, SCLC, and
GABEO members. That's the greatest fear of a
racist whose prophecies failed. By that I mean, he
claimed that the Nuwaubians would be standing
around waiting for a flying saucer to come in the
new millennium. Instead, Nuwaubians rented the
largest hall in Athens, and had their annual
Nuwaubian ball. He feared that Nuwaubians was a
suicide cult like the Taco's as he called them.
Later, even that was proven false because now
there is evidence that the Waco people did not
commit suicide but that they were murdered. But
then switched to the heaven' s gate suicide cult
who in time will probably be found out was
murdered also for some reason.

So in one breath, the Nuwaubians want to commit
suicide, but in the next breath they want to build
a theme park and have fun. Helloooooooooooo.
You're being deceived. They are watching their
little demonic empire fall apart as the power of
ancient Egypt moves through Georgia. And if you
want to see what is happening to you in Putnam
know that all of this is because these people are
going against God's plan.

END
-------

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Thursday, March 15, 2001 - 04:18 pm:

YEAH AND I AM A NUWAUBIAN TO!!! SO YALL NEED TO CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

JIM IS A FOOL

AND THE WHITE VAMPIRE TO!!!!

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

By shakur ( - 208.24.179.207) on Monday, April 23, 2001 - 06:49 pm:

You guys don't want to accept the Truth. White people are DEVILS! All of the foklore off all cultures talk about Red skin people with tails. And don't let them fool you. Most doctors cut off the tails at birth. They have no ass just like apes, no lips, and look at the hair all over white mens chest. Some of them still actually have tails if they live in poorer parts of Europe. They are the beast 666. They have the hair of a dog and they smell like dogs. Haven't you ever seen them toy with movies and ideas. In the Omen the movie the child is born from a jackal or wolf. A dog and left at a hospital. Doesn't Roman mythology say Romulus and Remus was born from a she-wolf. And after that Romulus killed Remus and Started Rome. If that doesn't show A devil killing his brother to have all the power what does? Stop arguing with them cause it is pointless. They are evil. Why waste your time this site is for us but you see them evevy where. We should not date them, bear children with them nor associate with them. When will you guys wake up. What the hell would our ancestors say if they saw us with them. Have any of you forgotten, it has not even been a lifetime we were being beaten in the street, murdered, hanged, and raped. They don't know what love is. They only know destruction and hate.They breed confusion and lies to discredit anything they don't agree with. They have killed whole cultures, and if there was no else on the planet they would destroy themselves and every creature on it because they are evil. Nothing but evil can come from them. Like it or not even their his-story says they have killed countless millions, and if we don't get away from them and start our own civilization again we will all die from their beastly nature. HOTEP

By White vampire ( - 216.24.72.211) on Monday, April 23, 2001 - 06:59 pm:

Well there it is ,folks: right from the racist's mouth. Accept no substitutes!

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.251.241) on Monday, April 23, 2001 - 11:01 pm:

WHAT NIGGER BULLSHIT! AND AS FOR YOU HRH! I'D GLADLY LET YOUR MONKEY ASS TRY TO CUT MY THROAT!! I GREW UP FUKKING UP NIGGERS!! IN THE ARMY WE USED TO GO TO ATLANTA FOR NIGGERS TO FUKK UP! I KNOW HOW TO USE A STRAIGH RAZOR-AND HAVE PRACTISED ON A FEW NIGGERS! BRING IT ON, SHITSKIN!!

By maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Tuesday, April 24, 2001 - 03:29 am:

Yeah f-cking right 211...pure redneck ignorance

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.251.241) on Tuesday, April 24, 2001 - 08:15 am:

LOL! WHAT AN IGNORANT SLUT!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: