The Death of a Racist

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: MelaNet UnCut Talk: The Death of a Racist
By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Wednesday, February 21, 2001 - 09:21 am:

This past Saturday morning, one of the lower forms of life that formerly scurried along the ground on its belly, one Khalid Muhammad, died. Let's hope it was a slow and painful death. The man made a career, and apparently earned a good living, spouting off the kind of mindless racism that is so popular on this and similar black-oriented message boards. It seems that being an ardent and vicious advocate of racism is the surest way to gain popularity in the black community, whether it's someone like Muhammad giving a speech or an invertibrate like Ice Cube making a record. It's all the same racism, and in every case seems to be a sure-fire way to success. But, anyway, as of today there's one less racist imbecile running around, but I have no doubt there are many who would jump to take his place, whether it's his understudy Malik Zulu Shabazz, or someone new. As long as the demand for black racists is so acute, there will always be one to fit the bill.

By HRH-DARKOVERLORD SAYS,KHALID WILL NEVER DIE,HE WILL JUST MULITPLY,AND NOTHING CAN STOP THAT, SO GO AND DIE ALL YOU WHITE DEAD FLIES! ( - 12.81.73.32) on Wednesday, February 21, 2001 - 01:42 pm:

HE WILL NEVER DIE,CUZ HE LIVES IN THE HEARTS AND MINDS OF ALL AFRICAN PEOPLE,EVEN THE HOUSEWHORES THAT LICK UP ••••• LIKE 63'S GARBAGE.MAGGOTS LIKE 63,211 AND THE NEW NOT SO IMPROVED PAUL PUBICHEAD,WILL NEVER MAKE A DENT IN OUR MOVE FORWARD AND OVER THEIR DEAD MINDS AND CULTURES. LONG LIVE KHALID AND ALL TRUE FREEDOM FIGHTERS,DEATH TO ALL RACIST WHITE MAGGOTS!

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Wednesday, February 21, 2001 - 02:17 pm:

Thank you, HRH, for proving my point. Overt and demented expressions of mindless racism seem to be the one sure-fire way for a black man or woman to gain affection and a following within the black community.

By Paul Morgan ( - 216.24.71.84) on Wednesday, February 21, 2001 - 10:04 pm:

And what's funny is: he's probably a dung-sweeper in hell!!!!!! whah aha haha hahaha!!!!!Lemme ever see this "darkoverlord" fool, and I'll bury his black dung-sweepin ass , too!!!!!

By PAUL MORGAN ( - 198.106.46.87) on Thursday, February 22, 2001 - 07:06 pm:

we have leaders who have did things worse than what we he has done look at j.f.k george bush.
and dont eve4n mention clinton ,i cant see why, the niggers, a love that boy dont they know how crack came into the ghetto

By zzzzzzzzz ( - 63.14.139.109) on Thursday, February 22, 2001 - 08:09 pm:

Jim-Bob, since you have made it your mission
to rid the world of "black racism", do you
have the same conviction to wipe out racism
by whites? or is racism by whites just a
figment of our Africentric minds?

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Friday, February 23, 2001 - 09:56 am:

As some posters on this message board have shown, white racism still exists. It is not, however, anywhere near as prevalent or, in general, as vicious as the current black racism is, and it certainly is not accepted in the white community the way black racism is embraced in the black community.

By zzzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.74) on Friday, February 23, 2001 - 11:23 am:

huh?...what rock have u been under Jim-Bob?
you have just shown your ignorance with such
a moronic statement..white racism is not
vicious, hummm, lets tell that to James Byrd's
family in Texas, or to the victims of Benjamin
Smith-who went on a non-vicious 2 state killing
spree, or the racially motivated attack by
Richard Butler's goons in Idaho, or the victims
of the bomb-blast by your non-violent Tim McVeigh.....we could fo on & on..............
Jim-Bob you have made hypocrisy an artform...

By Paul Morganthe real ( - 131.252.180.199) on Friday, February 23, 2001 - 11:59 am:

niggers always crying about some minor incident, if they drug him down the street what of it. the only thing i like a black ••••• for is to suck my dick and bend over. my mother •••••• with niggers for 3 fucking years. all she got was a sore back and some crabs. i dont see why white women would want to •••• spoon coons for.

By bmawute ( - 206.170.78.254) on Friday, February 23, 2001 - 12:16 pm:

Jim -
How dare you, who was created out of widkedness, even speak Khallid's name. You know nothing about racism when you call a Black person a racist. We may be prejudice, but we can't be racist. We don't have that kind of power. Stop trying to twist the reality of what you are and put it on us. STOP BLAMING THE VICTIM! Prejudice seeks to stay away from a certain element. Racism,by definition of your fathers, is an inbred feeling of superiority, and the ability to direct and control other peoples' future. Racism kills, maims, shatters dreams and destroys lives. How dare you! Khallid lives!!! I will never respond to your posts again, you are irrelevant to what this forum is about. However, I felt compelled to say this. You can never hope to be half the man that Khallid is!

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Friday, February 23, 2001 - 12:26 pm:

Z:
I'm sorry... for a minute I thought you might be capable of understanding written English. Since you seem to be having difficulty, I'll elaborate. When someone says "in general" or "generally," that means exactly that. It does not mean "absolutely" or "exclusively" or anything else that implies an extreme. To say that white racism "in general" is not as vicious as black racism is not to say that it is "never" vicious, or as you misstated "not vicious." Still, no matter how you cut it, black racism is extremely vicious and apparently much more prevalent among blacks than white racism is among whites. As for interracial crime, there is no contest; blacks commit a far greater number of interracial crimes than do whites, and when you account for their relative population size, the disproportion becomes staggering.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Friday, February 23, 2001 - 12:34 pm:

Bmawute:
I, and white people categorically, were not "created in wickedness," as much as some black racists would like to believe so. And if you're going to try that tried, untrue, and tired black racist tactic of pretending that blacks can't be racist, try not opening with a racist remark when you're doing it. In any event, you can be prejudiced, bigoted, and especially racist. God knows many of you are, and power is not required, just animosity based on race, and you excel in that category. As to Khalid living, in a way I guess that's true, in that his memory is cherished by some morally bankrupt people in much the same way Hitler's memory is cherished by neo-Nazis. That is, in fact, the sad thing about so many blacks today -- that a mindless bigot such as Khalid can gain such popularity simply because of his racism. And no, I can not hope to be "half" the man Khalid was. On my worst day I couldn't sink to that level. Not only me, but most people who draw breath are 1000 times the man (or woman) that Khalid was. Most people have morals; most people are honest; most people are decent; most people are considerate; most people have courage. Khalid had none of these traits and is therefore adored by people like you and reviled by people with conscience.

By zzzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.73) on Friday, February 23, 2001 - 12:52 pm:

Jim-Bob, for a moment i thought you might be
capable of any rational thought, but as
usual you dance around the issue like a
school girl...what i gave you were facts
and we don't even have to go into the
histroy of white racism, it's ingrained
into every facet of your life..you can't
even begin to compare Khalid to Hitler
but that's your hypocrisy at it's best..
where are your examples of this so called
black racism?..has it ever stopped you from
purchasing a home in the neighborhood of
your choice?, ever gotten you pulled over for
driving in the wrong part of town?, ever
had your loan declined at a bank because
of evil black racism..Jim-Bob, do yourself
a favor and and crawl back under the elitist
rock that you call home, you make generalized
statements, then when you are called to the
carpet-you have no response...again i ask
you, are u working as hard to wipe out
white racism? can you answer that question
or will u go into more moronic musings about
Khalid?

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Friday, February 23, 2001 - 01:23 pm:

Z:
What facts did you give me? The recitation of a few white on black violent crimes? And who's contesting that? They occured. They were also extremely rare in in contrast to the norm of inter-racial crime. Blacks commit about 10 times the number of violent crimes against whites as whites do against blacks, and considering the differences in population sizes, that translates into a rate that is roughly 60 times greater than the rate for whites (committing interracial crimes.) And for every James Byrd you can give, I can give you a Reginald Denny, Yankel Rosenbaum, Central Park jogger, or Miami tourist attacked or killed because of being the wrong race in the wrong place at the wrong time. And I've never seen a white murderer of an innocent black man or woman cheered across the nation the way OJ Simpson was.

And, yes, the comparison between Khalid and Hitler is virtually parallel. Their voiced hatred of the group they hated -- whites for Khalid and Jews for both, were nearly identical. The only difference between them is in the opportunity to act on their racism. Khalid only wanted to kill Jews and other white people. Fortunately, he never had the chance. Hitler wanted to kill Jews and, sadly, got the chance and acted on it.

As for being denied a home or a loan, no, but then again, few black people suffer those things at the hands of whites. Those are all against the law and are practices that are rarely engaged in.

In direct answer to your question, No, I am not working to end white racism because there is so little of it. It would be like concentrating on a leaky fawcett while your home is on fire -- it's a problem, but not the one that logically takes priority. Since black racism is much more prevalent than white racism, and since it is considered worthy and noble, as demonstrated by the affection given Khalid, Farrakhan, Sharpton and others, it is a much more pressing problem.

By zzzzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.71) on Friday, February 23, 2001 - 01:52 pm:

Jim-Bob, there is so little white racism?
i get it now, you live in Oz right?, couldn't
be the good ole u.s. of a.

give me some supported facts that the practices
that i mentioned don't occur on a daily basis,
and please, give me some examples of black racism
negatively impacting your lily white world?..
what you spew Jim-Bob, is your opinion, that's
all..you come in here like you are an authority
but the only thing you are an authority on is
your racist opinion

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Saturday, February 24, 2001 - 12:31 pm:

Z:
It is not possible to prove a negative hypothesis for one very simple reason: the set of things that did NOT happen or are NOT true is infinite; the set of things that DID happen or ARE true is finite, therefore one can only prove positive hypotheses. However, there can be things which indicate a negative hypothes, and in this case there are things that indicate or suggest that these supposed practices do not occur on daily basis. First of all, they're illegal. Not only that, but they occur, or fail to occur, in heavily scrutinized industries. The banking industry is very heavily regulated and monitored. Secondly, in almost every case where a racial disparity has been suggested, closer examination revealed that when all factors are considered, not just race, that blacks and whites were treated equally. For instance, a few years back, in 1994 or 1995, the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston released a study that showed a supposed disparity on loan approval based on race. Superficially, that seemed like discrimination at work. In actuallity, it wasn't, for the study failed to account for the two most important things that determine whether or not a loan is approved -- the credit history of the applicant and his creditworthiness based on things like loan to value ratios and such. When the study was re-examined and took into account those things, predictably, the superficial racial disparity disappeared. The same charges are frequently made about the sentencing of black prisoners, implying that there are harsher sentences imposed upon blacks because of their race. Upon closer scrutiny, that turned out not to be the case. When all factors that go into sentencing were examined -- the seriousness of the crime, the criminal history of the perpetrator, whether or not a firearm was used in the commission of the crime, what if any injury was inflicted upon the victims and so forth, the racial disparity disappeared. Blacks and whites with with similar records were and are treated similarly. In a nutshell, claims of disparate treatment of blacks based on superficial numerical disparities almost always disappear when all factors are considered. However, it appears a sizeable segment of the black community wants to be thought of as victims, so they cling to these superficial numerical disparities for dear life hoping to claim victimhood.

By leopard ( - 207.5.173.222) on Sunday, February 25, 2001 - 12:11 am:

Well, There was a reason why I needed to check this site tonight. Racism, no, not racism! He and other muslims open the mind to uncover the lies that have been started since the first African step foot on America soil. The African was brainwashed to believe they were subhuman. In order to give existence for a evil condition called free labor. You know the truth and you constantly discount the facts that are coming out. Hell is a condition that makes anyone believe you can make a lie and keep it alive. It is over! You will never be able to make mutation an art, a natural state of existence or a Godgiven right. Face reality! You must accept the fate of anyone going against the will of God. The lesson has been learned now it is time to pay the piper. Jim, May God have mercy on your soul! May the peace that surpasses all understanding release you.

By leopard ( - 207.5.173.222) on Sunday, February 25, 2001 - 12:13 am:

It must be difficult to live to make war. Unless, it is the only thing that give you existence.

By an_observer ( - 32.100.19.88) on Sunday, February 25, 2001 - 04:19 pm:

Jim:

I see you've been reading "The Art of Deception" or some similar book. Are you using this site to hone your skills? Do YOU consider yourself superior to most people classified as negroid?

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Monday, February 26, 2001 - 09:25 am:

Since I don't practice deception, you're point is invalid. As to considering myself superior to most people classified as Negroid, yes, but then again, I consider myself superior to most people categorically.

By 63 a case of white diahrea gone way passed time for flushing, somebody bury this TURD,HRH COMMANDS IT BE DONE! ( - 12.81.78.64) on Monday, February 26, 2001 - 05:25 pm:

ZZZZZZZZ THE ONLY DECEPTION earth germ 63 practices is the illusion of reality . That along with a false since of his worth as just another bottom feeding ,late 20th century WHITE mastadon,running amoking eating his own •••••, while still trumpeting the same tired mantras,created by long dead white nut cases.

By leopard ( - 207.5.176.90) on Monday, February 26, 2001 - 06:32 pm:

No, you are in denial, Jim. The books I have read are many on the origin of man. I learned a long time ago to accept reality no matter how painful it may be. Ok, so we may have been handed a bad deck. We have the power to change our circumstances but denial can not hide the truth. We are all here for a reason. Let us learn from each other and maybe we will gain the wisdom to understand why the mess happen anyway.

By zzzzzzzzzz ( - 63.62.45.53) on Monday, February 26, 2001 - 08:36 pm:

Jim-Bob, quoting some outdated reports
proves nothing...discrimination happens
everyday in every industry whether they
are regulated and scrutinized or not, but
thanks for the news flash that it's illegal..

And there is a clear disparity in sentencing
of black prisoners, the color of the victim
and the perpetrator factor into the disparity..

By leopard ( - 207.5.172.183) on Tuesday, February 27, 2001 - 08:13 am:

If you look at the crimes committed by the White population and compare it with the Black population. You will see if you are Black you get a big sentence. Between drugs and prisons, it is the new version of slavery. To top it off, in a southern state (about to get another hurricane) you are barred from voting for 15 years if you are a felon. You know who that means! It has come to a test of man's will against God. Guess who will win? Sorry fresh out of bubble gum!

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Tuesday, February 27, 2001 - 10:15 am:

Responding to Leopard:

=No, you are in denial, Jim. The books I have read are many on the origin of man.=

Good for you.

=I learned a long time ago to accept reality=

I, for one, wish you would.

=no matter how painful it may be. Ok, so we may have been handed a bad deck. We have the power to change our circumstances but denial can not hide the truth. We are all here for a reason. Let us learn from each other and maybe we will gain the wisdom to understand why the mess happen anyway.=

Whatever.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Tuesday, February 27, 2001 - 10:18 am:

Responding to Z:

=Jim-Bob, quoting some outdated reports
proves nothing...discrimination happens
everyday in every industry whether they
are regulated and scrutinized or not, but
thanks for the news flash that it's illegal..=

No, it doesn't, but you seem to wish it did.

=And there is a clear disparity in sentencing
of black prisoners, the color of the victim
and the perpetrator factor into the disparity.. =

No, there is no disparity. It is just that prisoners with worse records, having committed more severe crimes, with more incriminating circumstances such as possession of a weapon, are sentenced more harshly than others, and a disproportion of those kinds of criminals are blacks. Blacks commit crime at several times the rate that whites do, so it makes perfect sense that they are more represented in prision. Asians, by contrast, commit crimes at a lower rate than whites, and an almost insignificant rate compared to blacks, and therefore are all but absent from the prison system.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Tuesday, February 27, 2001 - 10:23 am:

Responding to leopard:

=If you look at the crimes committed by the White population and compare it with the Black population.=

I have. In great detail. When will you?

=You will see if you are Black you get a big sentence.=

Only when the nature, severity and circumstances of the crime or their records are worse, in which still blacks and whites are sentenced alike in accordance with those things.

=Between drugs and prisons, it is the new version of slavery.=

It is nothing like slavery. Incarcerating blacks for committing crimes is completely unrelated to slavery, and you are blaming the victims of crimes -- whites, for the actions of the criminals.

=To top it off, in a southern state (about to get another hurricane) you are barred from voting for 15 years if you are a felon.=

Good! It should be a lifetime ban on voting. I think they're being exceedingly generous by making it only 15 years.

=You know who that means!=

It means that degenerate, violent thugs have no say in how civilized people are governed, and that's a good thing. If you trust their judgement so much, I suggest you join them. I'm sure they'd love to have you.

=It has come to a test of man's will against God. Guess who will win? Sorry fresh out of bubble gum!=

Sorry to disappoint you, but God is not on the side of violent thugs.

By an_observer ( - 32.100.73.144) on Tuesday, February 27, 2001 - 12:50 pm:

Jim:

Since I don't practice deception, you're point is invalid.

Who ever said you did?

As to considering myself superior to most people classified as Negroid, yes, but then again, I consider myself superior to most people categorically.

Then by definition you are a pompous racist. That's something you probably already knew.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Tuesday, February 27, 2001 - 01:49 pm:

Responding to an observer:

Quoting me:"Since I don't practice deception, you're point is invalid."

=Who ever said you did?=

You did. You said I must be reading "The Art of Deception" and honing my skills.

Quoting me:"As to considering myself superior to most people classified as Negroid, yes, but then again, I consider myself superior to most people categorically."

=Then by definition you are a pompous racist. That's something you probably already knew.=

No, I just have a healthy ego.

By zzzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.72) on Wednesday, February 28, 2001 - 09:16 am:

No Jim-Bob, you're just delusional.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Wednesday, February 28, 2001 - 09:46 am:

Z:
I've stepped in things that would have reason to feel superior to the numbnuts I've found myself arguing with here.

By zzzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.73) on Wednesday, February 28, 2001 - 01:42 pm:

and we happily crown u, Head Numbnut In Charge.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Wednesday, February 28, 2001 - 02:55 pm:

Aw, gee, shucks. As much as I appreciate the gesture, I must decline. In that category, I am greatly overshadowed and outperformed by you, HRH, and others on this site.

Be that as it may, you guys really should try developing at least a little tolerance for truth and reality. Try as you might to avoid it, and prefer as you do fantasy to reality, reality does have a habit of rearing its ugly head, and you'll be perpetually unprepared for it.

By zzzzzzzz ( - 63.14.141.102) on Wednesday, February 28, 2001 - 06:40 pm:

wow, words of wizdumb from the
Grand Wizard himself...

By leopard ( - 207.5.172.194) on Thursday, March 1, 2001 - 06:48 am:

You know, this energy could be used to cure the common cold.

By The real 216 Paul Morgan ( - 216.24.71.40) on Saturday, March 3, 2001 - 09:07 pm:

OrAIDS..........................................................................................hmmmm..................................................................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm NAH!!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: