An awesome way to end racism in this country!

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: MelaNet UnCut Talk: An awesome way to end racism in this country!
By Paul Morgan, the bum from Glade ( - 216.24.73.64) on Thursday, February 22, 2001 - 09:49 am:

We should take all the liberals and execute them! Liberalism is very much like an STD!! It spreads because the acts that give rise to it feels great while you're doing them. Think about examples of this.

By Paul Morgan ( - 216.24.73.64) on Thursday, February 22, 2001 - 09:51 am:

Jackson, Jackson, he's our leader, he's the one who sucks our peter!!!

By HRH-DARKOVERLORD WATCH THE CANNIBALS ATTEMPTING TO ACT LIKE HUMANS,OR HOW 211 DIRTYUNDERWEAR TRYS TO BE PAUL PUBICHAIR 216 ( - 12.81.70.194) on Friday, February 23, 2001 - 07:41 am:

211/216 HAS REALLY GOT US FOOLED,YA LIKE WE CAN'T TELL HIS RETARD RANTS JUST CUZ HE CHANGED COMPUTERS.DIRTYUNDERWEAR BY ANY NUMBER STILL SMELLS THE SAME.
ONE AGAIN HRH- HAS STRIPPED THESE FOUL BEASTIE BOYS OF ALL COVER AND KICKING HE DRAGS THESE BLOOD DRINKING SUCQBUSES OUT INTO THE LIGHT OF DAY. IT'S TIME FOR SOME MORE,"REDNECK ROUND UPS'',YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA RIDE THESE RACIST CRACKERS TO THE GRAVE. WHILE I'M AT IT I THINK I'LL HOG TIE THAT SOW BLONDUMMY FIRST,SINCE SHE'S STILL OINKING AROUND ON THIS SITE.BRING YOUR LARGE WIDE FLAT ASS OVER HERE, YA BIG CORN FEED CHEESE EATING,BEER SWELLING,HOUSE FRU. MARIA I SEE YA SO JUST WATCH IT GIRLFRIEND,CUZ YOUR LARD ASS COULD BE NEXT FOR THE MEAT GRINDER! YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA RIDE THESE CRACKERS TO DEATH!

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Monday, February 26, 2001 - 03:18 pm:

I'll be sure to watch out for you then hrh.

By HRH- IS SCARED OF MARIA,CUZ SHE'S WATCHING OUT FOR ME,EEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUU! ( - 12.81.78.64) on Monday, February 26, 2001 - 05:15 pm:

MMMMMMMMMMM,now I'm really scared if Maria 's gona watch out for me.

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Monday, February 26, 2001 - 07:58 pm:

You told me to watch it...so I said I'd watch it. Your so smart...you don't even remember what you write.

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Monday, February 26, 2001 - 08:00 pm:

Why don't you grow up-since you already should of-and stop trying to pick fights with me. Everytime I'm like I don't want to converse with you or I don't want to fight with you, you have to say some s>h>i>t like a 15 year old, and annoy me.

By VAMP'S BACK!! ( - 216.24.73.204) on Monday, February 26, 2001 - 09:45 pm:

That's because he's a backward homo-negro who looks like Urkel off of "Family Matters"!!!

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Tuesday, February 27, 2001 - 12:49 am:

You are a b>i>t>c>h...shut up.

By HRH TO MARIA,YOU GIVE THEM WHITE TRASH SLUTS HELL GIRLFRIEND! ( - 12.81.65.201) on Tuesday, February 27, 2001 - 01:43 pm:

HRH- TALKS TO HIS LITTLE MARIA,YOU GO GIRL,THAT NASTY PIECE OF WHITE ••••• 216/211/63 JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH.MARIA,MARIA YOUR GETTING BETTER.

By VAMP ( - 131.252.180.222) on Tuesday, February 27, 2001 - 05:26 pm:

MARIA WHEN WILL YOU GIVE ME SOME OF THAT LARD ASSOF YOURS I KNOW YOU WANT ME?

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.73.116) on Tuesday, February 27, 2001 - 08:34 pm:

131-- I've had about enough of your •••• ---so what's it gonnna be? If I were guessing, I'd say that you'll post another smart-ass message under my name. Well, as these niggers say," get my name out yo mouth, bwoy!!!" (although Maria DOES have a lard ass , no doubt,......preganant welfare whore-b>i>t>c>h! I didn't even say anything to her earlier and she called ME a b>i>t>c>h> WEll, F>U>C>K ALL YOU ALL < CAUSE VAMP'S BACK!!!!!!

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Tuesday, February 27, 2001 - 09:09 pm:

hrh-we've always been on the same side...

131-you wish...shutup

216-I called you a b.i.t.c.h. because you are one. I was responding to your ignorant post to someone else. You don't have to talk to me directly for me to see how stupid you are. And also-do i know you? cuz apparently you've seen my ass. And I'm pregnant and on welfare. You know your stupid insults aren't true-But I'd rather be fat, on welfare, and pregnant than have the same stupid thoughts as you. Because it is obvious to most people in here that you are pure white trash.

By HRH- SENDS LOVE AND FLOWERS TO MARIA,HAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHA LOVE! ( - 12.81.70.166) on Wednesday, February 28, 2001 - 12:54 pm:

MARIA YA GET THE OSCAR ON THAT LAST POST TO SHEITHEAD WHITE VAMPIRE.IT LIVES OFF THIS SITE LIKE MAGGOTS ON A TURD. SPEAKING OF TURDS,YOU'LL PROBABLY BE HEARING FROM THE HORSES ASS 63 earth sperm jim.Since he thinks hes the David DUKIE, of this site you can expect the usual meaningless drival from this right wing handpuppet of dementia.

Well Maria it's good to see that you did figure out we are on the same team.Its about your beautiful mind,that I'm seeking not your big behind I'm feeling.HHHHHaaaaa that's a joke,since I don't have a clue what you look like.

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.71.104) on Thursday, March 15, 2001 - 10:53 am:

I'll bet her (Maria's) ass is as wide as a freeway. She kisses Kingfish's ass so much , next thing you know she'll be taking 500 black dicks in her mouth in the world's biggest gang -bang, part IV! (As soon as she can get out of her cardboard box to get her next heroin fix!!) That welfare check's just not enough to cover all the expenses, and with illegitimate child number 6 on the way, forget it!!! Stupid whore.

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Thursday, March 15, 2001 - 12:18 pm:

White Vampire...you amaze me! We've never met but you know exactly what I look like and where I live! How did you figure it out. Wanna know how I picture you? Pastey, dirty blond hair-you have a mullet, You smell, Your really skinny and live in a trailer park. And your probably about 5'6. And you dress in gross jeans and t-shirts. Oh-and acne. You managed to describe the complete opposite of me. If you saw me in person you'd be staring at me and wondering why you can't get a girl like me....you'll always be stuck with fat trailer trash. Don't take your misery out on everyone else.

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.72.85) on Friday, March 16, 2001 - 11:19 am:

I doubt it. And you have no modesty as well, I see. Who wants a fat Yankee whore like yourself? Even if you are, in fact, fairly good looking, who wants a b>i>t>c>h with no brain? But I think you're just a liar, myself. If you wanna look at some crazy mullets , simply go to mullets .com(sorry to disappoint you, I don't have one) As for the rest of the insults, nope, sorry 'bout that , too, slutcake. Tell your whore of a mother not to turn the water on so hot next time I take a shower with her, okay? She did enjoy the cum facial I gave her , however!

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Friday, March 16, 2001 - 02:16 pm:

lol...
I can't believe you say I have no brain. You barely even speak unless its in all capitals saying nigger this blah blah blah. And no I have no modesty when I don't know any of you people and your calling fat whore, etc. Maybe if I didn't get pissed when I read your posts and respond out of rage...my posts would come out more intelligent, but all you do is say mean things so I yell at you. ? Very simple. You wanna have an intelligent conversation, stop acting like an a-shole.

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.73.89) on Saturday, March 17, 2001 - 12:56 am:

MAria- I do not type in all caps, Seriously-- I'm 216, You might be looking at this dude that wasimpersonating me for about two weeks. Like i say look at the numbers. I only started calling everyone niggers when hrh pissed me off.

By The real White Vampire, 216 that is ( - 216.24.72.171) on Saturday, March 17, 2001 - 10:53 am:

Maria, let me elaborate: I typed this previous message in a hurry last night when I had the vodka spins. I never type in all caps (that's hrh Kingfish- style , and I would never imitate that bastard!). I will agree to back off the insults if you do the same. Also, I think, in the beginning you might have me mixed up with 131 or that other dude. So does hrh--but that was not me. Now , I'll admit something --Paul Morgan , Jon, and Todd all typed from this same computer, everthing that's 216 (just thought I'd clear that up). Like Kingfish says , check the numbers, please. Regards --WV

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.72.171) on Saturday, March 17, 2001 - 10:54 am:

211, that's the one I was trying think of, Maria.

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Saturday, March 17, 2001 - 09:20 pm:

I think your right about 211...Aright I'll back off the insults

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Sunday, March 18, 2001 - 12:49 pm:

Colored Folk

Most of the so-called Europeans of today are not really Caucasians. They are Mulattos. The pure Caucasian stock are those people with blond hair and blue eyes.
If you were to snatch the hood off most K.K.K., you would not find blond haired, blue eyed Aryans (nobles). You would find dark haired, dark eyed mulattos, who think that they are white. Most skinheads do not have blond hair and blue eyes, nor did the German Chancellor Adolph Hitler.

Unbe

By jim ( - 131.252.180.211) on Sunday, March 18, 2001 - 09:03 pm:

maria what is it you hope to find on a black messege board? are you looking for some attention?form black men/maybe you have jungle fever when you figure it out tell me

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Monday, March 19, 2001 - 09:49 am:

Just for clarification... the above message was not posted by this Jim. It's someone else.

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Monday, March 19, 2001 - 01:18 pm:

I know.

By Virtual_GOD ( - 24.27.77.83) on Tuesday, April 24, 2001 - 10:50 pm:

A White person is someone that classifies themselves as White and is accepted as White by the people who they affiliate themselves with who also classifies themselves as White and who functions as White in all places at all times and in all areas of people activity, including Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex and War.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: