King and Malcolm were going to Unify

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: MelaNet UnCut Talk: King and Malcolm were going to Unify
By Martin ( - 152.163.197.211) on Wednesday, February 28, 2001 - 03:48 am:

There is alot of misinformation conscerning the
legacies of Malcolm X, and especially Martin
Luther King. The are always show as polar
opposites when they were not. Not at the end
anyway.

Proponents of King say that Malcolm supposedly
completely changed his views and agreed with King.
This is not so much true. What he did change is
his belief that whites should not help. His
economic ideas, that blacks should build their own
communities, remained the same.

Now what is not said about King, is that he had
a little change of heart hisself.

He actually recanted the famous "I have a dream"
speach of his LATER THAT SAME YEAR. To quote King
hisself "I watched my dream turn into a
nightmare."

What is interesting, is that both King and
Malcolm
changed their views slightly and were coming to an
intelligent medium between the 2. Malcolm rubbed
off on king and King rubbed off on malcolm
basically.

They were talking about working together. This
act alone would have unified the ENTIRE BLACK
COMMUNITY. So they were promptly assissinated not
surprisingly.

This leaves King before his change as the
permanent image of what he stood for. And malcolm
as the permanent bad guy. Not true. There is a
book about how King became slightly less forgiving
of whites out now

Called "I may not get there with you" by
Michael Eric Dyson

check it out

-----------

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Wednesday, February 28, 2001 - 12:09 pm:

No one, outside of God himself, knows what Martin Luther King and Malcolm X MIGHT have done had they lived, and you could come up with scenarios in perpetuity because they can never be tested or proved. The reality is that they were two very different men with two very different approaches to what they wanted to accomplish. As to them being assassinated "not surprisingly," it was a little surprising. It was one lone gunman who killed King, and had it not been for that one gunman, King would have led a long life. However, there is little surprise that Malcolm X was assassinated by members of the NOI. He committed blashpemy; he rightly accused the leader of that organization of violating his own religious principles, and those he offended took their vengeance on him. Be that as it may, there is little chance the two men would have "united" and less chance that black people as a race would have "united." People simply do not unite under anything so non-descriptive as their race.

By HRH up dates his white trash watch 2001,dissecting the thing that is dim jim 63,eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuPURE BULLSHEIT! ( - 12.81.70.166) on Wednesday, February 28, 2001 - 01:06 pm:

MORE SIMPLE MINDED NOISES FROM THE MOUTH OF THE ULTIMATE HYPOCRITIC ON THE SITE.63 IS THE BEST EX. OF WHAT PROGRAMING AND THE BIG LIE TACTIC CAN DO .IT MAKES THE PRONOUNCEMENTS OF ANY IMBECIAL SOUND CREDITABLE,EVEN IN THE FACE OF TONS OF INFO.THAT SAY OTHER WISE.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Wednesday, February 28, 2001 - 02:51 pm:

HRH:
Sorry to disappoint you, but the ones on the side of the big lie practice are you. You've been told, and now regurgitate on your own, some of the greatest whoppers ever told, seemingly under the impression that if you say them often enough and loud enough that they'll become true, and to weak minded individuals such as yourself, they do become true in a way. Not in an empirical way, but in an emotional way, much as a child might believe in make-believe characters, you believe the racist drivel you've been taught, devoid of critical thinking or analysis.

By HRH- LAUGHS AT ANOTHER MAGGOT ATTEMPTING TO PIGGIE BACK OF ONE OF HIS STATEMENTS,earth turd 63 down on his knees as usual! ( - 12.81.109.203) on Friday, March 2, 2001 - 12:26 pm:

Once again HRH is proven right. As I stated sometime ago,what these leeches can't refute they attempt to co-op. The big lie is in affect and know matter how much these disease termites of the right, whine and lie,it still comes out white liers 0. All these CHUCKIE DOLL talking farts, regurgitate and imitate,whatever they can steal or make up,even to the extent of tryna plagrise my comments concerning their weak attempts at trying to turn the blame away from themsleves.Just looking at the back paddling these maggots are forced to do remains me of roachs running to get away from BLACK FLAG. AAAAA the sound just thrills me know end. They have all pretty much run out of gas,so the best we can expect is this usual attempt at co-oping,other peoples ideas.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Friday, March 2, 2001 - 12:32 pm:

HRH:
I realize this is a HUGE mental obstacle for you to overcome, and I have little in the way of an expectation that you will, but at some point you have to realize that what I say, and most of the rest of humanity for that matter, about any of the issues raised here is correct. You are off in the alternate universe of black racist / Afrocentric thought where right is wrong; wrong is right; up is down, and down is up, but there still is this bothersome little thing called reality, and your beliefs and opinions are diametrically opposed to it.

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.71.40) on Saturday, March 3, 2001 - 09:19 pm:

Hey HRH , my friend Todd is standing here now, and he says to tell you that you're a cumsucking faggot, and a dirty uncle- Remus slave-••••• besides! He says that he saw you on some old "Family Matters" reruns---Urkel, that is!! whah hah hah ha hahahahahahaahha!!!!!!!!

By HRH-takes out the weekly sheitheads and assorted white loonies 216.63 and all new comers! ( - 12.81.89.223) on Tuesday, March 6, 2001 - 02:33 pm:

Whats that smell,what's that noise,o ••••• someone left the house of mentally defected white assholes open. Dam I keep hearing farting sounds and the smell of retched dung eating white maggots 63'/216 moaning for my attention. Somebody hand me the black flag,cuz these beasties are really humming.I could never get use to the smells of rotting white corpse,especially when the refuse to believe their dead.Dam these turds,keep coming back for more,I must really have what's left of their dead brains under my control. I do I turn off the Zombie alert,cuz these mf's are starting to really scare me with the might of their acrid brainsmells of disfuntion.It seems one of these maggots,216 has really gone off the deep in of the ••••• tank,this fools talking about having an imaginary friend standing by him as he paws at the computer.Folks this clone has serious problems,and he seeks to make me his fatherconfessor/daddy.I ain't have it .put that dummy back in the trash with the other handpuppets of white weirdness.
Dam now I gota go take another shower,cuz just having to look at this idiocy makes me feel dirty,like that fake ass 211-DIRTY UNDERWEAR ,el promo sheithead nazi buttboy no.1.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Wednesday, March 7, 2001 - 09:20 am:

HRH:
It's a good thing you're not a racist (as some morons would assert), otherwise all that racist invective might give someone the wrong impression.

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.72.86) on Wednesday, March 7, 2001 - 11:08 am:

HRH---the only reason you're going to take a shower is so that you can get off to pictures of Michael "Jackoff" Jackson that you have pasted all over the shower wall!!! WHa hahahahahaha ahahahhahahha!!!!!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: