Are Hrh and Jaleel White a.k.a. Urkel, really the same person?If so, how do we stop the spread of his homosexual perversion?

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: MelaNet UnCut Talk: Are Hrh and Jaleel White a.k.a. Urkel, really the same person?If so, how do we stop the spread of his homosexual perversion?
By Paul Morgan ( - 216.24.71.230) on Thursday, March 8, 2001 - 10:14 am:

Your thoughts , please. Should we hanging this Uncle Tom out to dry like the old wasted cocks that he likes to gnaw on? Your feedback is appreciated!

By Todd, Friend O' Paul ( - 216.24.71.230) on Thursday, March 8, 2001 - 10:16 am:

This iS from Todd: He claims to be a teacher . Who does he teach? The roaches in his basement lair?

By KEVERN ( - 209.2.204.42) on Thursday, March 8, 2001 - 12:36 pm:

LETS GO OON STRIKE NO MORE GAYS/FAGS ARE OTHER HOMO RELIGIONS.

By KEVERN ( - 209.2.204.51) on Thursday, March 8, 2001 - 01:37 pm:

SORRY FOR MY LAGUAGE

By KEVERN ( - 209.2.204.51) on Thursday, March 8, 2001 - 01:50 pm:

ANYWAY WE SHOULD GET THEM OUT OF HERE BEFORE THEY CHANGE EVERYONE INTO A GAY LORD AND THEN THERE WON'T BE NO BODY TO MAKE FUN OF AND CALL THEM GAY'S AND IT WILL BE A POPULAR FASHION THATS WHY WE GOT TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM

By white corpse,salute HRH again ( - 12.81.65.38) on Thursday, March 8, 2001 - 02:42 pm:

Once again we are treated to the sounds,of white ZOMBIES feeding at this site. Of course these maggots have lost all since of purpose other then following slovenly their master,HRH Darkoverlord. These maggots are so fukup for things to say that their reduced to screaming.FAGGOT,FAGGOT,HOMO. Talk about desperate,these leeches are so over power by my presents,that they are even using different names to say the same stupid •••••. If any of these corpses had a brain,they would know that if I was gay,it still wouldn't change the fact of them being the bottom feeding,asseating white worms that they will always be.
It really is true if your telling the truth,expect to be attack in any and every way,by the white racist dikeating aryan fukboys of the world. These cowards from mr, liberal.racist 63,to screaming shrunken heads like 209,216,and my favorite TURD 211 DIRTYUNDERWEAR,do more in one post to prove what we already knew.These buttboys are cowards that's why their here,if they really were about the busy of conteracting us they wouldn't be here, just bumping their gums. These are the same SWAMP THINGS, we see on the subways and in stores,who can only give us some smerking looks,cuz their cowards,ballest souless, sexless manics,looking for some children to molest.
It becomes apparent just how deranged these white sores are, after hearing a contiunous diet of ,talk about fuking child,being homos and eating •••••.Unlike the pretentious mouthings of 63, the other warts,just keep it real,that is they just go for what they best know about. For me it is a great honor to be thought of by these cowaring dingberrys of hate. I have these gofers twisted like dead bodies in the wind.No matter what form they take,I can smell them even at this distant,which means they get the ••••• stomp out of them immediately. What's funny is how much this moashcitics mf's love to be sheited on.
So folks lets sit back and watch the latest installment of Bevis and butthead,cuz thats what these goons are.Somebody hand me that can of Black Flag,I feel the urge to kill again, these dead Zombies of white dementia!

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Thursday, March 8, 2001 - 05:40 pm:

HRH:
I'm surprised you thought this guy was white; I thought he was black. Whatever he is, though, his prejudice concerning sexual orientation can't hold a candle to your racism against whites.

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.72.119) on Sunday, March 11, 2001 - 02:10 pm:

This question is to HRH: Seriously, what do you teach? I notice that you dodge a lot of questions with something like "never talk directly to these zombies, corpses, et al., in order to avoid giving an answer , or maybe losing a lot of credibility w/ your fellow negroes!
I really would like to know what you are trained in.....I suspect I know what the answer will be...................

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Sunday, March 11, 2001 - 03:00 pm:

http://tripleblackness.homestead.com/TRIPLEBLACKNESS.html

By who da phuck? ( - 205.188.195.31) on Sunday, March 11, 2001 - 05:12 pm:

HRH teaches a class of mostly
middle class white guys...

Subject: Dealing with Penis Envy

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Monday, March 12, 2001 - 09:52 am:

HRH:
That figures. If anyone would know enough about penis envy to teach a class on it, that's you. From first hand (pun intended) experience, you've probably got enough of a knowledge base on the subject to get your Ph.D. in the subject.

By HRH-Darkoverlord,is now being chased by two dik hounds,63/205 white racist penis head cumslurping maggots ( - 12.81.65.63) on Monday, March 12, 2001 - 01:01 pm:

WELL FOLKS WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS,WE CAN ALWAYS EXPECT TO HEAR ABOUT DIKS SINCE THAT WHAT WHITE RACIST PUNKS ARE ABOUT. YOU NOTICED THAT BOTHER OF THESE MAN'BOY FUKERS 63 AND205 ,ALWAYS SEEM TO GET BACK ON THE SUBJECT OF DIKS. I THINK WE ALL KNOW WHY,THATS WHAT THEY ARE MOST CONCERNED ABOUT,SINCE MOST OF THEM SPEND SO MUCH TIME PUTTING THEIRS IN EACH OTHERS MOUTHS AND ASSHOLES.
BOTH OF THESE BOY PERVERTS,ARE HERE LOOKING FOR ANY EXCUSE TO MAKE A DIK CONTACT.
I'M BEGINNING TO THINK THE NEXT THING THEY WILL BE WANTING TO DO IS COMPARE DIK SIZES WITH US.SOMEBODY TAKE BOTH OF THESE PENIS HEADS OUT IN TRAFFIC OR CALL LORRAINA BOBBIT,CUZ SHE COULD TAKE CARE OF THESE DIKHEADS REAL PROBLEM.
WE HAVE TO ASK OURSELVES,WHY WOULD TWO GROWN WHITE MEN,SPEND SO MUCH TIME TALKING TO HRH ABOUT THE SIZE OF HIS DIK.COULD IT BE THAT THEY SECRETLY WANT MY DIK.WHAT THESE DISEASES BLOODCLUTS, GOT MIXED UP WAS IT'S NOT MY DIK THAT'S AFFECTING THEM IT'S THAT OTHER HEAD THE ONE WHERE UNLIKE THEM MY BRAIN IS IN.
THIS NONSENSE JUST CONTIUNES TO SHOW US HOW REMOVE FROM REALITY BOTH OF THESE TWISTED SIS ARE.I WOULD AGAIN ADVISE ALL YOU ALIVE HUMAN AT THIS SITE NOT TO FEED THESE ZOMBIES,CUZ NEXT THING YOU KNOW,THEY WILL BE TALKING ABOUT TAKING YOUR DIK TOO.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Monday, March 12, 2001 - 01:09 pm:

HRH:
Perhaps it skipped your attention, but the person who brought the subject up was "who da phuck", who seemed to be one of you home-boy types echoing the same sentiments you've expressed concerning the genitalia of white men. Please don't transfer any of your many personal and psychological failings over to us; you can keep them all to yourself, including your fascination with other men's genitals.

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Monday, March 12, 2001 - 06:28 pm:

GOD ARRIVES

(THUNDER IS HEARD LOUD AND THE GROUND SHAKE'S AND THE BLACKNESS DESENDS FROM THE HEAVENS TRIPPLEBLACKNESS STOPS ALL MATTER FROM MOVING ,THE LIGHT CAN NOT COMPREHEND THE TRIPPLEBLACK MATTER AND THUS ALL LIGHT IS NO MORE TO BE SEEN IT IS ALL BLACK NOW)

GOD SPEAKS WITH THE SOUND OF MANY WATERS:

O YE MEMBERS OF THE CURSED TRIBE'S

BOW DOWN LET YOUR FORHEAD TOUCH THE GROUND ON WICH YOU STAND

GOD SPEAKS TO THE PALE DE-EVOLUTED MEMBERS OF THE CURSED TRIBES:

O YE GENTILE PALE'S, DECENDANTS OF THE ALBINO TRIBE OF ESAU THOU SHALL BE JUDGED SOON!

(THE LUNGS OF THE CURSED HUEMANS VIBRATE HARD AS GOD ENDS HIS SENTENCE)

GOD LEAVE'S AND ACENDS INSIDE HIS HOLY SHIP INTO THE BLACKNESS OF SPACE WHERE GOD DWELLS FOR ALL ETERNITY!

(THE LIGHT COME'S BACK AND NOW THE PALE CAN SEE THEIR MISRABLE DE-EVOLUTED SELF ONCE AGAIN AND FEEL THE AGONY OF MENTAL PAIN AS THEY KNOW THAT THE UNIVERSE IS BLACK,THEY GO MADD NOW THEY KNOW THAT THEY ARE SUROUNDED BY BLACK 360 DEGREES ALL AROUND THEM,AND THEY KNOW THEY CANOT FLEE FROM THAT BLACK UNIVERSAL FACT!)

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.73.40) on Wednesday, March 14, 2001 - 12:39 pm:

Hrh : you never did say what it is exactly that you teach, but I know that you're just a token in some big liberal program--"get the thugs off tha streets", etc, or some-or other such garbage! You write and spell like third-grader, so you obviously have no education to speak of, but who's really surprised. Let's see you sidestep once again, which is what you're best at! How nobodies like you even have a job is beyond me!

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Wednesday, March 14, 2001 - 03:19 pm:

THE STOCK MARKET PLUNGED JUST ON TIME!!!

NO WAY BACK BABY YALL AINT BACKED UP BY GOLD AND AMERIKKKA IS BROKE SINCE 1933

HEIL THE BILDENBERGS!!!!!!

HEIL ROTHCHILD!!

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SOME ONE WORLD FUN!!!

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Sunday, March 18, 2001 - 12:53 pm:

Colored Folk

Most of the so-called Europeans of today are not really Caucasians. They are Mulattos. The pure Caucasian stock are those people with blond hair and blue eyes.
If you were to snatch the hood off most K.K.K., you would not find blond haired, blue eyed Aryans (nobles). You would find dark haired, dark eyed mulattos, who think that they are white. Most skinheads do not have blond hair and blue eyes, nor did the German Chancellor Adolph Hitler.

Unbeknown to them, they are a part of the Negroid race. They are the coloreds.

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Sunday, March 18, 2001 - 02:45 pm:

So all Europeans, your saying, are half black half white? Cuz they don't look it.

By GOD ( - 131.252.180.211) on Sunday, March 18, 2001 - 09:15 pm:

maria you claim to be a student of anthropology, but you keep coming up with the same dumb questions?
if you would just free your mind from all the lies you have been told since you where a little girl about being the super race you would know that the whole human family came from africa, the black women is the mother of all human form.

By Paul Morgan ( - 131.252.180.211) on Sunday, March 18, 2001 - 09:22 pm:

maria we could use your help on www.whites only.
you seem to be a proud white women come by and visit your family.we will be looking for you.

By White Vampirethe real thing ( - 216.24.73.136) on Monday, March 19, 2001 - 09:24 am:

Maria, this turd is NOT Paul. Just wanted to let you know that. It's just 'ol imposter 131, who can't decide what he is when he's not teabagging Gre's nuts. Hey 131, why don't you get back in the bed with your brotherand keep your head dwon where it belongs? He just impersonated Jim on another posting. Sad.

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Monday, March 19, 2001 - 01:30 pm:

Colored Folk

Most of the so-called Europeans of today are not really Caucasians. They are Mulattos. The pure Caucasian stock are those people with blond hair and blue eyes.
If you were to snatch the hood off most K.K.K., you would not find blond haired, blue eyed Aryans (nobles). You would find dark haired, dark eyed mulattos, who think that they are white. Most skinheads do not have blond hair and blue eyes, nor did the German Chancellor Adolph Hitler.

Unbeknown to them, they are a part of the Negroid race. They are the coloreds.

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Monday, March 19, 2001 - 01:31 pm:

131-F-ck you! I am not a white woman...and I would be ashamed to be the same race as you. I think your stupid website should be shut down.

131-I know that everyone came from Africa. I said that along time ago. That was thousands of years ago though...europeans, like every other race, look the way they do because they moved out of Africa...they had to adapt to their climate. So you can't say everyone is mulatto because that means: 1/2 white, 1/2 black. I was not taught anything about whites being a superior race when I was little.

By maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Monday, March 19, 2001 - 07:29 pm:

216-I know because 131 keeps impersonating everyone. What a dumba-s.

By Attn : Black corpse, salute ol White Vamp one more time!! ( - 137.45.196.13) on Monday, May 21, 2001 - 12:22 pm:

1.hrh was a good 'ol buck , he lived below the hill, hrh had two lovers and a bucket full of swill.
2.One lover(greg) sucked his pecker, the other(zzz) wiped his snout, ol hrh corked his bung hole so he could keep 'em out!

hrh-- running up the waller
hrh-tryin to make a dollar
hrh-give greg a swaller
and he'll pay you back some day.

3.some folks they call him Kingfish, the others call him coon, I just call him "negro", he's as crazy as a loon.
4. he is a black supremacist, he surely just has showed it, but if the truth were up his ass, I'll bet he wouldn't know it.

hrh-making Greg holler
hrh- thinks he's a scholar
hrh- his mouth's a trash trawler
and I'll get him back some day!

5. Well, Whitey Vamp was a demigod, he had a colleague Jim, both of them attacked Kingfish, with correction on his "spin".
6. There were zzz and Greg and all those turds, they thought they had a chance, till 'ol White Vampire commanded them to drop and s>h>i>t their pants.

hrh-he's gone for the duration
hrh-he's on vacation
hrh- can't stop ejaculation
in a different guy a day

Oh, hrh, going to prison
hrh-he's more than done for
hrh -the secret's out
he's Jaleel White- how gay- hey!

*This song should be played with a six-string steel guitar after consuming large quantities of Heineken beer.
C. Copyright 2001, White Vampire recordings. In association with Brains are Better than Melanin music.

By Laughing HIS REALNESS FARTS AND MOVES ON OVER THE BODIES OF ALL DISEASES WHITE MAGGOTS WHO LIKE WHITE VAMPIRE SEEK HIS APPROVAL! ( - 12.81.78.134) on Monday, May 21, 2001 - 02:09 pm:

The truth comes out in every line that this silly boy cracker is way passed out of his mind,as he sits and shets out silly corny bullsheit,we are treated to more dead white wit.To spend so much time with HIS ROYAL GREATNESS on his broken mind,all the while playing with is tiny pecker in his disease hand,just shows how beaten and sick 137/211 is,working so hard on coming up with this weak ass chezz wiz.
Now I've heard it said,that the dead never sleep,but in the case of this retard,somebody needs to put this zombie dog to sleep,the smell of it's foulness is just to deep!

To spend all this time in praise of me,says more about this fool then it could ever say about me.While I stand up straight looking at the stars,this buttboy dreams of nites behind bars.His fixciation on going to the pen,tells us more about what kind of holes, he likes it end.His fantasies of zzzzzzz and greg show us just how much he longs for a man, someone who will let white vampire take their diks in his tiny white hands .He has all kinds of names for what he really won't say,but if you listen closely this is what he's what he dreams of all day;I'll never be the aryan pin-up boy I thought I was, girls scare me,so I'll always just be another closet homo, looking for a quickie in some restroom looking for love!

like all perverts who hide behind lies,what this piece of ••••• wants is some hot cum between his crossed eyes.It doesn't matter how he plays it, the song remains the same,white vampire is another racist white closet buttboy,living a life of pain.As he sits in his basement room,typing and wiping his snout,his fevered mind just can't keep the words of his MASTER HRH out," your time is up fade to black, white pussboy,your life is CRAP and that's a rap!

By White Vampire ( - 137.45.196.18) on Monday, May 21, 2001 - 04:39 pm:

You can't even rhyme , so don't even try. Also, I never was 211. I was 216, but 211 is the one who's always talking "your mammy" this and that, you know. I know you're a little slow, but I think six or seven months is plenty enough time to figure out who's who on this site, don't you think so, blacker than me? As for the sodomy part, your headline refers to moving over bodies of whte people. So you like white guys, huh? So move to San Francisco, ya dirty creepazoid color of dung. So why don't you pump Greg up the asss few times to act out your fantsies? I know--He's only half-white , but I'm sure you'll manage!! HA ha!! He won't say NO, no doubt!!!

By His Greatness pauses to fart in the face of the lastest white racist turd,who dares to speak to his Greatness. ( - 12.81.64.208) on Tuesday, May 22, 2001 - 09:34 am:

A turd by any name smells like ••••• just the same. A fart that talks still smells and acts like ••••• that walks.It matters not what you call yourself cuz from where I sit ,all racist crackers like you are made of •••••.Now you can talk about Greg and Saltdog to but that doesn't change the fact,that your a white punk sniffing glue.You can change your numbers,and call your self jim,your still just another lost cracker out on a limp.All your words tell the same sorry tale,to stupid to live ,mentally off the rail.Running around talking silly •••••,another scared white maggot,eating his own •••••. Your not a fighter or even a threat,your just another punks pen up pet. In the real world where you never go, you'd be shown up for what you are just another white racist cyber hoe! When your jerking yourself off writing this •••••, it still doesn't change the fact that your a sorry sad,broken piece of white maggot •••••. Now you can talk about zzzz and Maria to but that still doesn't change,the fact that your a turd on the run, a lifeless pervert stuck on DUMB! Being a racist clown makes your day,playing the fool, is the best we can expect from a white maggot dik eating human insect. On the subject of homos you seem well verse,I guess tryna find a dik is the only thing that can kill your thirst,poor dumb cracker chasing the knockworse.Now I know how much these words mean to you,cuz this site is your life,poor little cracker with no life,still eating his own dodo.

By zzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.74) on Tuesday, May 22, 2001 - 09:46 am:

lol, more mindless babble from the our
resident power puff girl-da white vamp...
there is help available for your fixation
with the homo lifestyle, you need to contact
a new support group "limp dyck white boys inc"
the topic for 2nite "dealing with the
frustration of losing white women to
black men"...i'm sure this will help you
work out all that pent up tension, and it will
give your rubber doll a much needed break...

By White Vampire ( - 137.45.196.142) on Tuesday, May 22, 2001 - 11:05 am:

Are you the president of that support group, or just the in-house negro? And why are you saying "dyck" , it's dick, you dickhead!

By zzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.75) on Tuesday, May 22, 2001 - 03:39 pm:

What a Rhodes Scholar, you know how to spell
something that you don't have..a dick, or dyck..

well my brain dead puppy, it's much like
spelling "f.u.c.k" as "phuck", do you get it?
come on, i know the Prozac has your mind
going but work with me okay, or "otay"...

nope, i'm not the president of that group
but i am the president of "keep ya foot up
da azz of white boyzzz".com

By White Vampire ( - 137.45.196.106) on Wednesday, May 23, 2001 - 11:10 am:

Why would you spell it that way?--Is it just ebonics talking in yo head, Rastus? Is that it? Try to stay off the crack and the Thunderbird wine and maybe you'll spell it the way the rest of us do. But , yes, I get yo meaning.

By zzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.72) on Wednesday, May 23, 2001 - 12:18 pm:

no, not ebonics, just my prerogative...but
i know it's hard for a brain-dead pup like
yourself to grasp...

By White Vampire ( - 137.45.196.109) on Wednesday, May 23, 2001 - 04:20 pm:

Oh, you mean your p-e-r-o-g-a-t-i-v-e. You must have been sucking hrh's dick, cause it's rubbed of on you , too.

By W.V. ( - 137.45.196.132) on Thursday, May 24, 2001 - 11:07 am:

Off, I mean.

By HRH- ON THE PLIIGHT OF WHITE WOMEN IN FINDING WAYS TO PROCREATE! ( - 12.81.78.4) on Thursday, May 24, 2001 - 01:43 pm:

And ya wonder why white women are fuking each other or men of color rather then morons like 137,211 or any other non -humans at this site.reading their post makes it easy to understand.

By zzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.76) on Thursday, May 24, 2001 - 02:12 pm:

wondered if you would catch that one
White Vamp, since you have been butt-buddies
with Jim-Bob, thought i'd give you a lil
sumthin to grab at....

now pick out the misspelled words above
and you get a one year membership to
"WASP", White Azz Suckin Punks, i'm
sure you will qualify for the charter
membership

By zzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.76) on Thursday, May 24, 2001 - 02:19 pm:

lol, White Vamp, you really don't get what was
misspelled do u?..lol, you couldn't "teach"
your way out of a wet papersack...

By White Vampire ( - 137.45.196.13) on Tuesday, May 29, 2001 - 11:14 am:

Yeah, I'm really sure you meant to spell it that way. You must have been zzzzzz (asleep ) at the wheel there . Yes, I'm aware that a lot of people spell words the way they are enunciated("said") . I do it myself. I'm just wondering if you're dumb, or playing dumb. You're a little smarter than hrh ,but then again, I don't know whether that's a compliment or not!

By zzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.73) on Tuesday, May 29, 2001 - 12:13 pm:

pa-leezzze, coming from you, it's
neither a compliment or insult,
it's just more white noise from the
brain dead peanut gallery....

By zzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.73) on Tuesday, May 29, 2001 - 12:19 pm:

here's some food for thought White Vamp, looks
like you didn't win any spelling bees in the
land of the undead, now back to your coffin,
numbnut....

pre·rog·a·tive (pr-rg-tv)
n.

1.An exclusive right or privilege held by a person or group, especially a hereditary or official right. See Synonyms at
right.
2.The exclusive right and power to command, decide, rule, or judge: the principal's prerogative to suspend a
student.
3.A special quality that confers superiority.

By White Vampire ( - 137.45.196.13) on Wednesday, May 30, 2001 - 11:48 am:

I stand corrected. I was pronouncing it perogative. Easily confused, right? I don't mis-spell 50-cent words, however, and I know what the word means--: "exclusive choice" as we usually use it day-to-day. Tell hrh to try to master the words we all learned in the third grade. Honestly, how can people like that make it out of school? Sometimes , you can't even tell what the hell he's trying to say. How did someone like him get back into the classroomas an instructor? Of course, rather than question that fact and agree that idiots have no place teaching kids, you'll come back with some "whitey" insult, and say well " white supremacists shouldn't teach either." Let me say this: How long so you think I could get away with it if I was OPEN about it??. Not five minutes, probably. Obviously, I wouldn't jeopardize my career by doing that, but they'll let an undeucated ( but equally racist)piece of •••• like hhr OPENLY teachs his students to hate white people and let them watch while he types his nonsense and garbage on this site. Are there no parents who know or care what he's doing? Well, what about it?

By zzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.76) on Thursday, May 31, 2001 - 09:41 am:

White Vamp, i agree that idiots have no place
teaching kids but we both know that schools
are full of them these days, that's why you see
more parents opting for home schooling...but
how can you judge hrh?...will you treat all
of your students equally? or will your
preconceived notions of blacks get in the way?
all of your unfounded drivel about hrh is a
waste of time, get your own house in order
and try not to carry your racist garbage to the
classroom, the kids don't deserve it...

By White Vampire ( - 137.45.196.136) on Thursday, May 31, 2001 - 11:25 am:

I agree. As I've said in earlier posts, I will treat all kids equally--they, unlike us adults, have not been jaded by experiences and conflicts with other races. It'll be a hard task, because a lot of kids are already hardened to the world not in terms of racism, but simply behaving like animals becus their parents either show no example or just show a bad one in the home. The point I was making is that hrh has claimed in the past that he types on this site while the kids watch!! Is this the truth????? I certainly hope not, because I would not try to fill a kid's head with any type of opinion on race; that's the parents' job, in my opinion. I don't know if he teaches in an alternative school, or how old the kids are(they could be adult students). Either way, it's ridiculous that that type of thing is allowed to go on. But in terms of what I'll do, if I'm asked a question, I'll answer truthfully. For example, it is now very popular among the unviversity liberals to say that the Civil War was caused solely by the slavery debate. It was an issue but it was simply fuel for the fire. There were many more issues at stake ;cotton prices states rights, etc. Another example:The Confederate flag is also becoming a "symbol" for slavery. How ridiculous! It wasn't even the South's symbol in the first place -- it is an English St. Andrew's Cross. And it never had anything to do with slavery. There were more slaveholders in the North ( over 5 times as many!)than there ever were in the South, but you never hear anyone say so. Saying the Rebel flag is anti-black would be like somebody saying that STOP signs are bad because they stop people from going where they want to go immediately. It's Southern black people's symbol just as much as it is Southern white people's. It's that type of crazy thinking in the classroom that has slowly led to the mess we have in race relations today. It is simply a more scholarly way of igniting hatred between races than the "hrh" method.

By ALLAH ( - 24.132.167.193) on Thursday, May 31, 2001 - 04:40 pm:

www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Flats/7744/88.ram

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: