Beginner HTM / Nuwabi info

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: MelaNet UnCut Talk: Beginner HTM / Nuwabi info
By heidi ( - 212.219.92.18) on Friday, March 9, 2001 - 05:50 pm:

can somebody help me. I want to start with the basics. What's this HTM / Nuwabi Egiptian stuff all about? Sounds good, please tell me more.

By Arkitect ( - 172.166.73.75) on Sunday, March 11, 2001 - 09:16 am:

Go to egiptianmysteries.com for that specifically. You are unlikely to get answers here. However if you are looking for Black "Egyptian" info I suggest you check out http://kemeticelementz.virtualave.net

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.72.119) on Sunday, March 11, 2001 - 01:48 pm:

Or you could go to blackliesandpropanganda.com

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Sunday, March 11, 2001 - 02:38 pm:

THE TAMAHU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF SELF THEY ARE DWELLING IN THEIR LAKE OF LIES!

THE PALE NEVER COULD BE ABLE TO USE THE EYE OF RA!!

THEY HAVE SEARCHED THE WORLD OVER FOR THE EYE OF RA

THEY TRYD TO PLUNDER THE PIRAMIDS AND EVEN BECOME INTERESTED IN DEATH PEOPLE THEIR BODY'S AND THUS DIGGING THEM UP AND EXAMIN THEIR PENISES LIKE THE FAGOTS THEY ARE.

BUT THEY STILL COULD NOT FIND THE EYE OF RA!

BUT WE KHEMU HAVE THE EYE OF RA

BLESSED TO ALL KHEMU ACROSS THE WORLD

I WILL SEE YOU ALL IN THE AFTERLIFE

PEACE

By HRH-HIS EMINENCE SENDS GREETINGS TO HIS KEMEITIC BRO. ( - 12.81.65.249) on Sunday, March 11, 2001 - 04:05 pm:

IMOTEP GOD, GOOD TO SEE YA HERE, TEAR THESE TAMAHU A NEW ASS!

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Monday, March 12, 2001 - 09:54 am:

Has there ever been, in all of history, any group of people so mindlessly and moronically racist as the current crop of black racists / Afrocentrists? Judging from these messages, I doubt it.

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Monday, March 12, 2001 - 03:43 pm:

GOD GIVE'S AN URL:

http://tripleblackness.homestead.com/TRIPLEBLACKNESS.html

By zzzzzzzzz ( - 63.59.96.171) on Monday, March 12, 2001 - 09:26 pm:

hummm, Jim-Bob, i think the Nazis would
qualify as mindlessly and moronically
racist-to the tune of 6 million jews, what
do u think, or is that some history that
Afrocentrist made up?

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Tuesday, March 13, 2001 - 09:37 am:

Z:
No doubt Nazis would qualify as mindlessly and moronically racist, and in that category modern American black racists are at least their equals, and probably their superiors. Even Nazi hate propaganda against the Jews wasn't as hateful or moronic as black racist propaganda against whites.

And no, Z, I don't think the Nazi slaughter of 6 million Jews was a fabrication, nor would you have any reason to think I held that belief. In every post I put up here I make it abundantly clear that my beliefs are based on reality and facts. I do not emulate the Afrocentric / black racist tactic of believing things simply because the beliefs fit my prejudices. I'll leave that failing to you guys.

By zzzzzzzzz ( - 63.14.139.38) on Tuesday, March 13, 2001 - 08:03 pm:

Jim-Bob, there is no comparison between
Afrocentrist and the Nazis. Obviously
your prejudice against Afrocentrist have
skewed your view of reality.
Afrocentrist have not engineered the mass
slaughter of an entire people, that failing
Jim-Bob, we'll leave to you guys.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Wednesday, March 14, 2001 - 09:27 am:

Z:
As anyone with even average intelligence could readily discern, I didn't accuse black racists / Afrocentrists of having actually slaughtered anyone -- only of engaging in exactly the same kind of racial hatred and rhetoric that the Nazis used as their justification for mass slaughter. The only difference is one of opportunity; if the black racist crowd had the means to carry out the extermination of white people, they'd do it in a heartbeat.

As for "you guys," "my guys" ideologically were the ones who fought against that kind of bigotry on the battlefield. Opposition to black racism is in every way the twin of opposition to Naziism. Both are moral imperatives. You're on the side of the bigots, Z, and I'm on the opposing side. Don't pretend as though our places are switched.

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Wednesday, March 14, 2001 - 11:17 am:

O OK

By zzzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.74) on Wednesday, March 14, 2001 - 11:31 am:

no pretense needed Jim-Bob, you're a delusional,
racist, psuedo intellectual moron, that puts
you on the side of the Aryan Nation, Stromfront
and the rest of the Christian Identity lunatics..

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Wednesday, March 14, 2001 - 12:00 pm:

Z:
I am far from delusional, as you well know from my messages here, nor am I a moron. Even if I were, I'd still be more intelligent than the imbeciles I'm dealing with here by a significant margin. No, Z, I simply happen to be right and that is the problem you have with me, but that's to be expected. You live in a world where you imagine whites are out to get you, where every self-inflicted ill in the black community is - some how, some way -- the result of some evil manipulation by white people. That is what is delusional, not my refutation of that lunacy.

By zzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.76) on Wednesday, March 14, 2001 - 12:21 pm:

no Jim-Bob, you're very delusional, u feel
that every Black is whining for a handout,
paranoid that whitey is out to get him...
anyone with half a brain knows that every
ill in the black community is not some plot
by "de man", but, like all Stormfront boys
you have convenient amnesia when it comes
to admitting that grave injustices have been
dealt to the black community.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Wednesday, March 14, 2001 - 01:08 pm:

Z:
Adulthood isn't such a bad thing; you might try it. As usual, you are engaging in this childish tactic of arguing against things I never said, and against things you yourself said. No,Z, I don't think "every" black is whining for a handout, and those who aren't are the ones you don't like -- the Clarence Thomases and Ward Connerlys of the world. You just wrote a post complaining about people being allowed to keep their own money, bemoaning the fact that it wasn't going to other places; don't blame me for your opinions. And you yourself have on this very message board accused whites of being behind the drug epidemic in the black community and of conspiring to fill prisons with black men, yet now you accuse me of being paranoid because I paid attention to what you wrote. If you and many others wouldn't believe that idiocy, I would accuse you of it.

As for "grave injustices" having been dealt to the black community, you know very well that I have never denied that, so you are again lying. What I have denied is your's and others' fabrications regarding imagined wrongs such as the drug epidemic and the so-called "prison industrial complex".

It's bad enough that you can't support your own arguments, but please stop lying about both those and my positions. Thank you.

By zzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.72) on Wednesday, March 14, 2001 - 01:52 pm:

reality is not such a bad thing, maybe you
should try it Jim-Bob, you often assume things
just as you in your above rant...please tell me
where i said you were paranoid?

anyone with half a functioning brain knows
that not every white is responsible for the
ills in the black community but i stand firm
behind my belief that drugs were put in the
black community for a reason..stop being
a simpleton Jim-Bob and read, comprehend,
i know it's asking a lot for you but try
it..the drug problem and prisons filled
with black men is a complex issue and your
lunatic ravings and statistics can't deny
that.

it's bad enough that you can't read or support
your own lunatic theories, when you're not
cutting and pasting a bunch of garbage,
stop and have a rational thought, get your
nose out of the latest Stormfront propaganda
and come back to reality Jim-Bob and write
something that makes one iota of sense instead
of back pedaling and whining about being called
to the carpet for your racist, elitist views..

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Sunday, March 18, 2001 - 12:53 pm:

Colored Folk

Most of the so-called Europeans of today are not really Caucasians. They are Mulattos. The pure Caucasian stock are those people with blond hair and blue eyes.
If you were to snatch the hood off most K.K.K., you would not find blond haired, blue eyed Aryans (nobles). You would find dark haired, dark eyed mulattos, who think that they are white. Most skinheads do not have blond hair and blue eyes, nor did the German Chancellor Adolph Hitler.

Unbeknown to them, they are a part of the Negroid race. They are the coloreds.

By kimberly merriwether ( - 144.59.13.2) on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 03:10 am:

Really what needs to happen is the total destruction of the enemy of African people world wide, before we are totally destroyed with them, becuase we have taken on their hedonistic, sick, filthy ways. Before you can destroy the white man physically you must destroy him mentally. In that way I mean, to totally come out of the white man's mentality. Then only then can we rise as a people and smite our enemies. Exterminate him off the poanet before he exterminates us and the planet along with us.

By Jim ( - 63.215.237.79) on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 06:07 am:

If anything, the "hedonistic, filthy ways" of blacks have been greatly curtailed by their exposure to a civilization created by whites. I'll be the first to admit that it's not a racial thing but is instead a cultural thing, but black AFrican societies were, in many cases, as brutal and degenerate as imaginable. It was exposure to a white, Christian, Western civilization that elevated them to higher standards of conduct to some extent. It's not as though blacks in Africa were walking around as philosopher kings, but rather were engaged in a life of regular and sometimes ritualized brutality, a life devoid of higher learning, reading, writing, arts, sciences and so forth. But, hey, if you want to try to exterminate us off the planet, bring it on.

By bmawute ( - 206.170.78.254) on Thursday, July 19, 2001 - 03:32 pm:

They will be and are being eliminated Sister Kimberly. Slowly but surely this is happening. Did you know that they have the lowest birth rate on the planet? Well they do. They know it, but they don't want you to know it, because they want you to continue to buy into the belief and term that we are a "minority". We are not a minority, we are the majority. There are more people of color on the planet than europeans. Those people of color who have studied their ancestry know that they originated from Black. The Chinese paid over a million dollars to do a study to find our their true origin, and found out that they originate from Black people. Take a good look at the orginal Buddah, not the new ones which have been altered. We were sailing around the world, and had been for a very long time when the european still thought the world was flat. This is why everywhere he went, he found people who looked like us. As I am sure you know, this is why he is in the laboratory trying to reproduce himself, making test tube babies and pushing his woman at the Black man. It may sound extreme, but it is true. He needs the Black man's seed to try to keep his race going, and his ultimate plan is to graft back to the caucasian race. His plan will fail. Look at the high rates of skin cancer among them. They cannot stand the sun, yet it is they who are destroying the universe and the rain forests. The small supply of melanin that they do have is not enough to sustain them. Stay prayerful and stay with God, and we will survive their wicked plans. They think that they have all of the power, but Allah (God) is the best knower and the best at meting out justice. The earth itself (through God) is rebelling against all of the ills that have been perpetuated against it and those who are striving to be righteous. Almighty God will make the final decision, and evil will be destroyed, but we must do what is necessary to bring this about, and refrain from all of the wickedness and corruption
that surrounds us. They have the innate ability to make evil seem fair seeming. Stay on the right path, Stay vigilant, Stay with God.
Black Man Rising!

By Maria ( - 24.130.194.124) on Tuesday, July 24, 2001 - 12:39 pm:

Jim and Bmawute, I'm sitting here reading your posts, and can't come up with a post to write back because both of your posts are so ridiculous that they're funny.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: