What does everyone here think of this statement?

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: MelaNet UnCut Talk: What does everyone here think of this statement?
By martin ( - 152.163.206.187) on Friday, March 9, 2001 - 05:54 pm:

There was a post put out by "Jim" that was a
retort to someone else's post. I want to know what
everyone thinks about it. EVERYONE. People just
browsing by, usual visitors, and people who visit
but don't post often. Black, white, whatever.

Jim:

"European civilization overran some
civilizations, that's true. You'd also be hard
pressed to find a more egalitarian, productive,
democratic, freedom-loving and freedom-generating,
artistic, musical, or knowledge-expanding
civilization. In fact, you couldn't."

Now what does everyone think of that? Maria,
Rasheed, everybody.
--------------------------------------------------
-

By HRH- GET UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH BRO. MARTIN ( - 12.81.72.133) on Saturday, March 10, 2001 - 01:10 am:

MARTIN DO WE REALLY NEED TO COMMENT ON DEAD WHITE TURDS,RACIST DAY DREAMS?I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY YOU HAVE THIS NEED TO KEEP FENCING WITH THIS BLISTER ON THE ASS OF HISTORY. YOUR MUCH TO INTELLIGENT TO KEEP UP THIS •••••,WITH THIS TALKING WHITE RACIST TURD.MARTIN COME TO YOUR SENSES AND LET THE DEAD ALONE!

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Saturday, March 10, 2001 - 07:07 pm:

http://tripleblackness.homestead.com/TRIPLEBLACKNESS.html

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Wednesday, March 14, 2001 - 12:53 pm:

Well, Europe overrunning some civilizations is a big understatement. lol. I don't agree with the most productive, knowledge expanding, etc. etc. at all.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Thursday, March 15, 2001 - 09:35 am:

Maria:
Whether you agree with it or not, it's true. If you disagree with it, please cite the civilization, any civilization, that had generated more knowledge, more prosperity, more or better arts, sciences, music and culture.
Thank you.

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Thursday, March 15, 2001 - 12:03 pm:

It is all an opinion actually. What about Asian civilizations? Maya, Aztec, Inca, Egyptians, American Indians. In my opinion there are/were so many beautiful cultures that I can't say. I wouldn't hold one superior to another because they all are better at different things.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Thursday, March 15, 2001 - 02:57 pm:

No, it's not just a matter of opinion. This civilization is responsible for more learning and knowledge, more inventions, more technological, medical and other kinds of advancements, improvements, innovations, for magnificent works of architecture, painting, sculpture, music, as well as organizational and business practices, political structures, and so on than any other society on earth. Chinese civilization, for instance, has lasted for a very long time, but only for a short time did it embrace the expansion of knowledge and innovation; after that it went back to a long period of intellectual stagnation. It wasn't because they were stupid, but simply because their culture didn't embrace change and innovation. Now, due to Western influence, it's starting to embrace those things again. Japan was a long-standing feudal society almost to the last century. Again, it was exposure to the West that broke that centuries old pattern. Both societies were very oppressive in every way imaginable -- intellectually, politically, and socially. Think women have it worse off then men in this society? By comparison to most other societies, through most of history and even into the present, women here are THE most liberated and unencumbered in history. The Maya and Aztec civilizations in many ways were quite advanced in some ways, but they never embraced science except for astronomy, still believed in mythical explanations for how things happened rather than factual or empirical explanations, and were also extremely brutal. They played games where the winners were sacrificed to their gods. They both sacrificed their conquered enemies en masse. The Aztecs are known to have slaughtered up to 30,000 prisoners in a single day, literally making their pyramids red with the blood of their sacrificed victims (they believed the earth had only a fixed number of days or years of existence and that the only way to prolong that existence was to appease the gods by sacrifice). Probably the most admirable culture was that of the Egyptians. Although they fought wars and held slaves, it was mostly a peaceful civilization because they were geographically isolated and were a long way from any potential rivals for most of their history. Still, their accomplishments don't match ours, and we all have the benefit of democratic rule; theirs was an absolute monarchy by a perceived god-king. Yes, I think democracies are absolutely better than absolute monarchies. None of this is to say that other cultures didn't accomplish a lot, or weren't more peaceful, or weren't admirable, but overall and in many quantifiable ways, this civilization is better than any other.

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Thursday, March 15, 2001 - 03:11 pm:

THE ATZECS AND MAYA'S AND OLMECS WHERE ALL BLACK PYGMY'S AND THEY WHERE ACTUALY VERY GOOD IN SPACE TRAVEL AND OF COURCE IN UNDERGROUND TUNNELING ON MARS!!

AND THEY ALSO HAD GOOD RELATIONS WITH THE INTERSTELLAR WARRIORS FROM ORION

AND SO JIM YOU ARE WRONG!!

AND THE PROOF HAS BEEN FOUND SO JIM STOP YOUR LYING!!

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Thursday, March 15, 2001 - 04:28 pm:

Thanks, Greggy, for that unparalleled exercise in sheer lunacy. There are science fiction writers in Hollywood who get paid good money for coming up with stuff less inventive than this whackiness -- space travelling Olmec / Aztec / Mayan black pygmies tunneling on Mars. All you left out were black Leprechauns. If ever someone confuses you with a rational person, I'll direct him or her to this post first.

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Thursday, March 15, 2001 - 06:28 pm:

O YEAH THE LEPRECHAUNS WHERE THE FIRST INHABITANTS OF ENGLAND THEY WHERE BLACK PYGMY'S THERE WAS A DOCUMENTARY WHERE THEY SHOWED ANCIENT RUINS IN SCOTLAND AND ENGLAND WHERE YOU COULD SEE THE REMAINS OF THEIR SMALL HOUSES!!

AND THEY FOUND SKELETONS REMAINS OF BLACK PYGMY'S IN ENGLAND THEY DETERMENED THE RACE WITH EAZ SINCE YOU KNOW JIM THAT ONE CAN DIVERENTIATE VIA SKULL SHAPE

SO I AM NOT TALKING S.H.I.T.

IT HAS BEEN ON T.V ON THE BBC!

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU THINK I AM CRAZY BUT I HAVE THE PROOF FOR EVERYTHING I SAY!!!!!

AND YOU CAN NOT STAND THE PROOF!!!

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AND TO ANYONE WHO THINKS I AM CRAZY GO HERE:

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Friday, March 16, 2001 - 03:45 am:

lol, what Greg? The Aztec, Maya, Inca and Olmec tribes were not Pygmy. If my memory serves me correctly: The Inca and Olmecs-South American...Aztec and Maya-Central America. They were of Spanish descent. What are you talking about? Jim, I will read your post later and respond, I don't have time to read the whole thing.

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Friday, March 16, 2001 - 09:18 am:

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NOW I AM GOING TO DROP FROM MY CHAIR AHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SPANISH DECENT HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GO HERE IF YOU DARE TO FACE THE FACTS WITH PROOF: http://www.geocities.com/gregoryy_y/

YOU FOOL I DON'T TALK S.H.I.T. I CAN BACK EVERYTHING I SAY

THE MAYAS AND ATZEKS AND INCAS AND OLMECS WHERE ALL B L A C K THE PROOF HAS BEEN FOUND SO GO AND CRY!!!!!!!

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Friday, March 16, 2001 - 09:24 am:

AND GO HERE:

AND PREPARE BECAUSE YOUR SCHOOL WILL NOT HELP YOU FOR THE TRUTH EVERY THING YOU HAVE LEARNED IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE IS USELESS!!

ALL THE SCIENCE'S ARE FLAWED AND NOT PRECISE LET THE TRUTH BE KNOWN!!

THE TRUTH HAS ARRIVED THE BLACK RACE IS SUPREME!!

By saltydog ( - 205.188.196.57) on Friday, March 16, 2001 - 10:33 am:

When anyone says Europeans are the most advanced of peoples, the person making that utterance is making a value judgement-nothing more and nothing less. The Chinese and probably the Japanese would laugh in the face of anyone making the assertion that Europeans have a superior culture to theirs. For many centuries and to this day, the Chinese have considered Westerners as barbarians. But don't just take their word for it. When it comes to the European rape of the African continent and its peoples, the more insightful Caucasian writers such as Conrad and Twain openly questioned whether it the African or the European who was truly civilized. It's my contention that it was the African who civilized the European; not the other way around.

By bmawute ( - 206.170.78.254) on Friday, March 16, 2001 - 11:55 am:

You are absolutely correct, Salty Dog. Read "The Iceman Inheritance" by Michael Bradley, a white man who was honest enough to tell the truth! You can find this book on Amazon.com, as well as at a lot of your Black bookstores.

Black Man Rising!

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Friday, March 16, 2001 - 12:05 pm:

The Iceman Inheritance is but one of the many anti-white racist books out there. If mindless racism is what you're into, and it appears to be, you might also try Yurugu, The Isis Papers, and The Making of the Whiteman. No rational or conscionable person would be favorably impressed by these rather imbecilic racist tomes, but those who share the bigotry and intellectual inability of the authors will find them appealing, as do you.

By bmawute ( - 206.170.78.254) on Friday, March 16, 2001 - 01:36 pm:

Salty Dog,
I trust that you will always find the truth appealing and enlightening,irregardless of who speaks it. Yurugu is also another excellent book and must read for the wide awake Black Man. We must never allow ourselves to be put back to sleep!

Peace

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Friday, March 16, 2001 - 02:07 pm:

Greg-you think every tribe that ever was was black. My boyfriend happens to be black and Mexican-on his Mexican side he has Aztec in him. Aztecs were Mexican. What is wrong with you. Not every old civilization was black. You can bullsh-t your way into making it seem like you can back your sh-t up....but everyone in here knows your stupid and you don't know what your talking about. Will someone back me in here that these tribes were not black. Its a fact. You're crazy.

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Friday, March 16, 2001 - 06:17 pm:

YOU KNOW NOTHING MARIA GO BACK TO SLEEP!!

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Friday, March 16, 2001 - 07:55 pm:

Aright Greg-I'm not responding to you anymore-your too stupid.

By who da phuck? ( - 64.12.105.47) on Saturday, March 17, 2001 - 12:02 am:

and god has spoken.....Maria, heed the word
of the most divine, sleep white maiden and
give that serf Jim a blow job..

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Sunday, March 18, 2001 - 12:54 pm:

Colored Folk

Most of the so-called Europeans of today are not really Caucasians. They are Mulattos. The pure Caucasian stock are those people with blond hair and blue eyes.
If you were to snatch the hood off most K.K.K., you would not find blond haired, blue eyed Aryans (nobles). You would find dark haired, dark eyed mulattos, who think that they are white. Most skinheads do not have blond hair and blue eyes, nor did the German Chancellor Adolph Hitler.

Unbeknown to them, they are a part of the Negroid race. They are the coloreds.

By Martin ( - 152.163.197.211) on Wednesday, March 21, 2001 - 06:38 pm:

I find it ironic that the books your were talking
about "The Making of the Whiteman" and "Iceman's
Inheritance" were both written by white people.
They were made popular by blacks but they were
written by whites. Educated whites in some field
of research no less. Go figure.
----

By Martin ( - 152.163.197.211) on Wednesday, March 21, 2001 - 07:43 pm:

Afrocentric scholarship is somewhat new. So
mistakes are to made. Trial and Error. What is
good is that they are learning from other scholars
who have gone against the grain but don't consider
themselves Afrocentric:

Gerald Massey - Gerald Massey's Lectures, etc.
J.M. Blaught - "Colonizers model of the World" etc

And Jim it seems that you are implying that
European Colonialism was good for the world. I
guess we also have to assume that this includes
the people who were wiped out from European
diseases. This would also mean Europe was more
advanced than Egypt. Now weather you believe in
Black Athena or not, alot of people both black and
white find that laughable. Hell Greece got its
blueprints from Egypt. Then they put their own
spin on it. The entire pantheon of gods and
goddesses is exactly the same. Even the sports
Egypt played. But thats another story....

Your view of Europeans conquering the world is
even flawed. They didn't conquer, they back
stabbed. First gain trust. Work their way into the
politics of the country. Set tribes against one
another. Or simply instigate conflicts they
already had. Then take over. Same with Native
Americans, same with India, same with Africa etc.

Same basic techniques for the colonizer. Gain
trust then screw them over. Then right books that
teach your children that say it was good for you.
As a result they imbrace the colonizer. Impliment
rather bizarre definitions of "progress" to
justify it. And of course anyone fighting back is
of course a racist.

Turn the knife why don't you. Back stabbing.

But argueing this with European Elitists is
pointless. They have turned BSing into an art
form. Just ask Native Americans who said:

"White Man speak with forked tongue"

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Europeans were civilized by others because they
the last to come onto the world scene. Later they
took over. You were underdogs who have come along
way. And your still new! GOOD JOB!

On another note....does anyone remember the
movie "Clan of the Cave Bear" I found it somewhat
interesting when it showed how the black tribes
were more advanced than the Europeans tribes.
Actually showing them how to have sex!!! lol
(wrong whole genius). That movie only brushed on
the basic truths behind this who civilized who
concept (can anyone say Moor?). It was based on
the book by Jane Aul. (or Auel not sure)

Gotta find that book!
----------------------------------------------

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Thursday, March 22, 2001 - 10:27 am:

From Martin:

=Afrocentric scholarship is somewhat new.=

"Scholarship" has been around for a long time, and there are standards to it. Afrocentrism doesn't adhere to those standards. They simply make things up and jump to conclusions they find appealing.

=So mistakes are to made.=

Deliberate lies, distortions and fabrications are not mere "mistakes."

=Trial and Error.=

Deception and dishonesty.

=What is
good is that they are learning from other scholars
who have gone against the grain but don't consider
themselves Afrocentric:=

Learning is not something they are concerned with. Invention is what they like.

=Gerald Massey - Gerald Massey's Lectures, etc.
J.M. Blaught - "Colonizers model of the World" etc

And Jim it seems that you are implying that
European Colonialism was good for the world.=

Yup.

=I guess we also have to assume that this includes
the people who were wiped out from European
diseases.=

Some of those "European diseases" were brought to Europe by the invading forces of Asia. The plague, for instance, began in west central asia and was brought east through invasion. Smallpox existed in Africa as well as Europe. In any event, what Europeans brought that no one else ever did was cures for diseases that have plagued mankind since the dawn of humanity.

=This would also mean Europe was more
advanced than Egypt.=

It was and is.

=Now weather you believe in
Black Athena or not, alot of people both black and
white find that laughable.=

No, only people who get some weird thrill out of discrediting the vast accomplishments of this society.

=Hell Greece got its
blueprints from Egypt.=

Now THAT is laughable. Greek civilization was independent of Egyptian civilization. There are almost no similarities except in the fact that both were civilizations. Everything from language, writing, math, science, philosophy and religion were radically different.

=Then they put their own
spin on it. The entire pantheon of gods and
goddesses is exactly the same.=

No, it is not even similar except in the broadest sense that they're gods.

=Even the sports
Egypt played. But thats another story....=

Please elaborate.

=Your view of Europeans conquering the world is
even flawed.=

I didn't say they conquered the world. Don't invent things.

=They didn't conquer, they back
stabbed.=

They developed, improved, marketed, sold, built, created, invented.

=First gain trust. Work their way into the
politics of the country. Set tribes against one
another. Or simply instigate conflicts they
already had. Then take over. Same with Native
Americans, same with India, same with Africa etc.

Same basic techniques for the colonizer. Gain
trust then screw them over. Then right books that
teach your children that say it was good for you.=

European expansion was and is good. The very fact that you are able to sit there writing this nonsense, enjoying the fruits of a western civilization that provides these things to you, is testament to that.

=As a result they imbrace the colonizer. Impliment
rather bizarre definitions of "progress" to
justify it. And of course anyone fighting back is
of course a racist.=

No, racists are racists. People who make false categorizations of Europeans out of a sense of racial animosity are racist. People who denigrate western / European civilization out of a sense of racial animosity are racists, even if they're warmly embracing the culture they demonize - hypocritically.

=Turn the knife why don't you. Back stabbing.=

You're the one who's backstabbing the very civilization, culture and people who have provided you with everything you hold dear.

=But argueing this with European Elitists is
pointless. They have turned BSing into an art
form. Just ask Native Americans who said:

"White Man speak with forked tongue" =

You're good at quoting two-bit movies made by white people. Anything else you're good at?

=Couldn't have said it better myself.=

If you don't like this civilization, feel free to live as the native Americans did.

=Europeans were civilized by others because they
the last to come onto the world scene.=

No, actually, Europeans were civilized thousands of years before Africa, except for Egypt and Kush, were.

=Later they
took over. You were underdogs who have come along
way. And your still new! GOOD JOB!=

It's called "accomplishment."

=On another note....does anyone remember the
movie "Clan of the Cave Bear" I found it somewhat
interesting when it showed how the black tribes
were more advanced than the Europeans tribes.=

Black tribes? In Asia? Puh-leeze. In any event, I think you've got it confused with "Quest for Fire."

=Actually showing them how to have sex!!! lol
(wrong whole genius). That movie only brushed on
the basic truths behind this who civilized who
concept (can anyone say Moor?).=

The Moors are not the ones who civilized Europe. It was civilized before the Moors arrived, and they only got as far as southern France before being driven back down to Spain. In any event, as a group they were not black, and their descendants live on in Spain and Morrocco,and they aren't black either. Claiming that they were black is just another of the never-ending effort by some blacks to try to claim some advanced society as their own, rather than dealing with the simple fact that the black people of Africa were just about the last people on earth to be drawn into civilization.

=it was based on
the book by Jane Aul. (or Auel not sure) =

Jean Auel. You can find it in any bookstore, but since I doubt you've spent much time in one, I wouldn't concern myself with it if I were you.

=Gotta find that book!=

You should start with some real history books before you dive into a fictional novel.

By INVADER ( - 131.252.180.198) on Thursday, March 22, 2001 - 11:49 am:

YOU HAVE TOLD LIES FOR SO LONG UNTIL YOU CANT TELL THE DIFFERENCE FROM RIGHT AND WRONG.
WHAT MAKES YOU THINK EUROPEANS HAVE TOLD THE TRUTH
YOU WOULD NOT KNOW THE TRUTH IF IT HIT YOU IN THE FACE. TO ALL THE BLACKS ON THIS SITE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME DEBATING THESE,FOOLS THERE IS MORE IMPORTANT WORK TO DO.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Thursday, March 22, 2001 - 11:55 am:

I just did a little research trying to find if Paul Lawrence Guthrie, the imbecile who wrote "The Making of the Whiteman", a recitation of Elijah Muhammad's insane delusion as to how white people came to be, and can find no description of him. It would be hard to believe that someone who wrote the standard NOI anti-white racism would be white himself, but anything's possible. Still, though, unless someone can give some evidence that this schmuck is white, let's not refer to him as such.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Thursday, March 22, 2001 - 12:20 pm:

Invader:
In other words, you have nothing substantive to say or write so therefore you resort to this kind of false accusation and dodge. Typical. Black racism at its finest.

By Martin ( - 64.12.102.172) on Thursday, March 22, 2001 - 05:09 pm:

There is nothing that whites fear more than black
minds getting together for a common goal. That is
why Jim is here that is why White Vampire is here.
The only time whites are conscerned with
"educating" blacks is when there global elitism
system is under threat.
----------------------------------------------

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Thursday, March 22, 2001 - 05:27 pm:

AND THAT'S WHY I SUGGEST THERAPY AT:

GOD SAY'S: JIM HAS SEEN THE PROOF AND HE KNOWS THAT HE IS AS WRONG AS IT CAN BE BUT HE KNOWS THAT ONE MUST PLAY PSYCHOLOGICAL GAMES IN ORDER TO DISCOURAGE THE ENEMY!!

EVEN IF YOU KNOW THE ENEMY IS RIGHT ALWAYS SAY THEY ARE WRONG IN ORDER TO DE-STABILIZE THEIR MINDS WITH REVERSED PSYCHOLOGY!!

SINCE EVEN THE DUMBEST FOOL KNOWS THAT BY NOT COMPLYING THE ENEMY FEELS UNSECURE IN HIS OWN GAME BUT JIM YOU NEED TO GET A CHECK UP AT YOUR LOCAL PIMP OOOOOOOOOPS I MEAN YOUR LOCAL KKK CO-MEMBER!!

SINCE THE PROOF IS FOUND AND THUS IT IS FACT THAT THE KEMETIANS WHERE BLACKS AND THE FIRST PEOPLE IN SOUTH AMERICA WHERE BLACKS TO AND THE PROOF HAS ALSO BEEN FOUND IN THE MAYAN PIRAMIDS IN SOUTH AMERICA!!

LE LO MO HAM POKAI!!!!!!!

By Black Magic:putting da smackdown on white supremacy. ( - 152.20.25.64) on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 02:50 pm:

To Jim & others: I see that U R the typical 'peckerwwod' who faces deniel about African People civilizing the european,troglodyte cavemen out of the caves in europa by claiming that greece was never influence by Egypt & that the rest of Mother Africa wasnt civilize? What a crap of •••• azzwipe!!! 4 starters their were great civilations all over Africa besides Egypt like Nubia,Nok(Nigeria),Carthagians,Azania(S.Africa),Zimbaywa & an host of others & besides jimbo the moors were Black/African people who brought the europeans out of the dark ages if U remember & if U still wanna say that the moors didnt civilize europa then just remember the influence that the Hannibals people(Carthagians) had on the romans & greek as well as the greek historian heriodous stated about the Egyphtians being black as well as Ethophia being the real home of your greek gods!!!!!

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Wednesday, June 13, 2001 - 08:40 pm:

What you are saying about the Moors is completely true...of course Jim, White Vampire, etc. will deny it even though it is a fact. They conquered a lot of Europe, Even Great Britain. Black Magic-you shouldn't bother talking to these people, they are disillusioned. I don't know a lot about the history of civilization, but I do no that the first civilizations were in Africa. They had the biggest and earliest centers for education, arts, trading, etc. HRH...I can't find your email address, so if you see this just email it to me and I'll write you back...take care.

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.73.91) on Tuesday, June 19, 2001 - 12:57 pm:

I'm back and I see more bulls>h>i>t, this time by "black magic", whose lack of sense in his sentence stucture makes it reek suspiciously of zzzz's or Greg's handiwork. O.K. you morons, :

1.Greece was perhaps influenced by the Egyptians, (who knows?),but not by the people of subsaharan Africa, which is the greatest lie of all that you "Afrocentrists" cling to. The true Egytians were not black or negroid people. As time went on they were mixed into Egytian society just as American blacks are today.

2.I quote from the World Book encyclopedia , 1990 edition: "A common but incorrect belief that the Moors were black was spread by William Shakespearre's play Othello...... The term 'Moors' today refers to all Arabs in northwest Africa who are Muslims and speak Arabic.....Moors are in the European geographical race" Deny that, imbeciles!

3.Carthanagea was a Roman province in Northern Africa(made up of many black slaves, I might add), and was NEVER black-ruled. All the wars fought by Hannibal were fought in Spain, Roman Italy and France, and Africa was invaded by the Romans(Hannibal's many enemies in 204 B.C. and defeated.

4.Ethopia is Greek(ha!) word meaning"sunburned faces" and a country that cannot even rule itself. It has had 50 some governments in the last 100 years. It's controlled by military leaders, and there's only one politcal party.Ethiopia's first ruler WAS descended from King Solomon , however.Greg, HRH, whoever: I'm getting tired of having to quench the lies that are posted here daily! Maria , I know you're smarter than that to believe this rubbish.And the Moors NEVER conquered Great Britain.I can assure you of this.And about the education centers, etc---I believe you mean Greece !

By zzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.73) on Tuesday, June 19, 2001 - 02:08 pm:

lol, White Vamp calling someone a moron,
now that's an oxymoron for ya....and "no"
Vamp, i'm not black magic, so study my
sentence structure again ice-man, i never
have to change my handle, only the number zzzz's
depending on how sleepy you cave geeks make me...

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Tuesday, June 19, 2001 - 03:58 pm:

Yes they did White Vampire. It's a fact. I don't just spit out random, false information.

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Tuesday, June 19, 2001 - 04:13 pm:

What a joke!

go ask the arabs and tell them their ancestors are moors they will laugh their azzzzzz off!!

the moors where blacks

arabs are halfbreeds

and the arabs even know that fact!

you imbicile!

the moors where the black faced ones

go read herodotus his books you fool!

herodotus himselfs says "the egyptians are those with sunburnt faces and big lips and wooly hair and thick faces"

and that was a quote white vampire!

read this:

"The Sidonians, according to tradition, are skilled
in many beautiful arts, as the poet also points out;
and besides this they are philosophers in the sciences
of astronomy and arithmetic, having begun their studies
with practical calculations and with night-sailings;
for each of these branches of knowlege concerns the
merchant and ship-owner; as , for example, geometry was
invented, it is said, from the measurement of lands which
is made necessary by the Nile when it confounds the
bondaries at the time of its overflows. This science,
then, is believed to have come to the Greeks (from the
Aegyptians; astronomy and arithemtic from the Phoenicians;
and at present the far the greatest store of knowledge
in every other branch of philosophy is had from these
cities. And if one must believe Poseidonius, the ancient
dogma about atoms originated with Mochus, a Sidonian
[Phoenician], born before the Trojan times." (Strabo,
_Geography_, 16, 2, trans. by H. L. Jones)

=================================================

"...to inspire those kings whose minds reached
out to heights bordering on heavens, kings who
civilized savage peoples beneath the eastern
sky, whose lnads are severed by the Euphrates
or flooded by the Nile, where the stars return to
view and soar above the cities of dusky nations.
...These were the men who founded our noble science
and were the first by their art to discern the
destinies dependend on the wandering stars."
(Manilius, _Astronomica_, 1, 40-67, trans. by G.P. Goold)

"And hence it has come about that the sacred animals
are recognized as such by the Egyptians, and that in
the several cities of Egypt people worshp the souls
of the men to whom these animals have been consecrated
as living statues; so that the cities are governed by the
laws which those men made, and bear their names. Thus
the same animals which some cities think it right to
worship and revere are in other cities held in small esteem;
and this, Asclepius, is the reson why the cities of Egypt
are wont to make war on one another. Morever, in time to
come the rulers of the land will be made gods, and their
worship will be established in a city at he very border
of Egypt, a city which will be founded towards the
setting sun, and to which men of every race will speed by
land and sea. --Ascl. But tell me Trismegistus, where are
such deified rulers to be found in our own day? --Tris.
Their worship is established in the great city in the
Libyan mountain." (Asclepius III, trans. by W. Scott)
"Hence when all the discoveries of this kind (practical)
were fully developed, the sciences which relate neither
to pleasure nor yet to the necessities of life were
invented, and first in those places where men had leisure.
Thus the mathematical sciences originated in the
neighborhood of Egypt, because there the priestly class
was allowed leisure." (Aristotle, _Metaphysics_ I.
I. 15, 1, trans. by H. Tredennick)
"...Egyptians have not only been accepted by the present
inhabitants but have aroused no little admiration among the
Greeks; and for that reason those men who have won the
greatest repute in intellectual things have been eager
to visit Egypt in order to acquaint themselves with its
laws and institutions, which they considered to be worthy
of note. For despite the fact that for reasons mentioned
above strangers found it difficult in early times to
enter the country, it was nevertheless eagerly visited by
Orpheus and the poet Homer in the earliest times and
in later times by many others, such as Pythagoras of Samos
and Solon the lawgiver." (Diodorus Siculus, Book I. 68)

more quotes to come!

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Tuesday, June 19, 2001 - 04:21 pm:

"It was at this time, we are told, that Pythagoras, seeing
that the tyranny was growing in power, left the city and
went off to Egypt and Babylon, to satisfy his fondness for
learning..." (Strabo, _Geography_ 14. I. 16, trans. by H.L.
Jones)
"They (the Ethiopians) say also that the Egyptians
are colonists sent out by the Ethiopians, Osiris
having been the leader of the colony...And the larger
part of the customs of the Egyptians are, they hold,
Ethiopian..." (Diodorus Siculus, Book III. 2. 4-3. 3)

================================================

AND NOW TIME FOR HERODOTUS!

"They wear linen tunics with fringes hanging about the legs,
called "calasiris" and loose white woollen mantles over these.
But nothing of wool is brought into temples, or buried with
them; that is forbidden. In this they follow the same rule as
the ritual in Orphic and Bacchic; but which is in truth Egyptian
and Pythagorean; for neither may those initiated into these rites
be buried in woolen wrappings. There is a sacred legend about
this." (Herodotus, Book II, 81)
==================================================
"On this lake [in Sais] it is that the Egyptians
represent by night his [Osiris] sufferings whose name
I refrain from mentioning, and this representation
they call their Mysteries. I know well the whole course
of the proceedings in these ceremonies, but they shall
not pass my lips. So too, with regard the mysteries of
Ceres, which the Greeks term "the Thesmophoria," I
know them, but I shall not mention them, except so far
as may be done without impiety. The daughters of Danaus
brought these rites from Egypt, and taught them to the
Pelasgic women of the Peloponnese." (Herodotus, Book II,
171)
"He [Pythagoras] had three silver flagons made and took them
as presents to each of the priests of Egypt...While still
young, so eager was he for knowledge, he left his own country
and had himself initiated into all the mysteries and rites
not only of Greece but also of foreign countries. Now he was in
Egypt when Polycrates sent him a letter of introduction to
Amasis; he learnt the Egyptian language, so we learn from
Antiphon in his book _On Men of Oustanding Merit_, and he also
journeyed among the Chaldaens and Magi." (Diogenes Laertius,
VIII. 2-4)
"...Thales increased the reputation Pythagoras had already
acquired, by communicating to him such disciplines as he was
able to impart: and, apologizing for his old age, and the
imbecility of his body, he exhorted him to sail into Egypt,
and associate with the Memphian and Diosolitan priests. For
he confessed that his own reputation for wisdom, was derived
from the instructions of these priests; but that he was
neither naturally, nor by exercise, endued with those
excellend prerogatives, which were so visibly displayed in
the person of Pythagoras. Thales, therefore, gladly
announced to him, from all these circumstances, that he
would become the wisest and most divine of all men, if he
associated with these Egyptian priests." (Iamblichus,
_Life of Pythagoras_, Chapter II)
"He (Thales) had no instructor, except he when to Egypt
and spent some time with the priests there...," (Diogenes
Laertius, I. 2-29)

"This is also confirmed by the most learned of Greeks
such as Solon, Thales, Plato, Eudoxus, Pythagoras, and
as some say, even Lycurgus going to Egypt and conversing
with the priests; of whom they say Euxodus was a hearer
of Chonuphis of Memphis, Solon of Sonchis of Sais, and
Pythagoras of Oenuphis of Heliopolis. Wherefore the last
named, being, as is probable, more than ordinarily admired
by the men, and they also be him imitated their symbolic
and mysterious way of talking; obscuring his sentiments
with dark riddles. For the greatest part of Pythagoric
precepts fall nothing short of those sacred writings they
call hieroglyphical..." (Plutarch, _Morals_, 10)

"If one were not determined to make haste, one might cite
many admirable instances of the piety of the Egyptians, that
piety which I am neither the first nor the only one to
have observed; on the contrary, many contemporaries and
predecessors have remarked it, of whom Pythagoras of Samos
is one. On a visit to Egypt he became a student of the
religion of the people, and was first to bring to the Greeks
all philosophy, and more conspicously than others he seriously
interested himself in sacrifices and in ceremonial purity,
since he believed that even if should gain thereby no greater
reward from the gods, among men, at any rate, his reputation
would be greatly enhanced. (Isocrates, _Busiris_ 27-30)

NOW FOR THE BIG BANG FROM HERODOTUS (I LIKE THE CRACKER ALREADY HE SPEAKS TRUTH!)

"...several Egyptians told me that in their opinion the Colchidians
were descended from soldiers of Sesotris. I had conjectured as much
myself from two pointers, firstly because they have black skins and
kinky hair...and more reliably for the reason that alone among mankind
the Egyptians and the Ethiopian have practiced circumcision since
time immemorial." (Herodotus, Book II, 104)

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA F.U.C.K YOU WHITE VAMPIRE!
================================================
"Those who are too black are cowards, like for instance, the Egyptians and
Ethiopians. But those who are excessively white are also cowards as we can
see from the example of women, the complexion of courage is between the
two." (?) (Aristotle, _Physiognomy_, 6)

(THE ABOVE MUST HURT YOU YOU PALE SKINED BASTARD! YOUR ROMAN ANCESTORS DID NOT LIKE THE PALE THEY LIKED BEING HALFBREED! THEY LIKED IT WHEN THEY WHERE BROWN AND YOU PUNK AZZZZZ CALL US S.H.I.T.S.K.I.N.S WHELL YOUR ANCESTORS WOULD CALL YOU A SUCKER!!! THE TRUTH HURTSSSSSSS MAJOR MAJOR I THINK THE KKK NEEDS TO SEE HOW THEIR ANCESTORS LEFT THE HOLY BLACKS THE TRUTH IN THEIR CHEAP BOOKS!)

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Tuesday, June 19, 2001 - 04:28 pm:

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

"Why are the Ethiopians and Egyptians bandy-legged? Is it because
of that the body of itself creates, because of disturbance by heat, like
loss of wood when they become dry? The condition of their hair supports
this theory; for it is curlier than that of other nations..." (Aristotle,
_Problemata_ 909, 7)

THE PROOF THAT THEY WHERE TALKING ABOUT THE AFRO HAIR!!

DIE WHITE VAMPIRE DIE!!

I AM SMARTER THAN YOU!

I AM GOD!

Dialogue:

Lycinus (describing an Egyptian): 'this boy is not merely black; he
has thick lips and his legs are too thin...his hair worn in a
plait shows that he is not a freeman.'

Timolaus: 'but that is a sign of really distinguished birth in Egypt,
Lycinus. All freeborn children plait their hair until they
reach manhood...' (Lucian, _Navigations_, paras 2-3)

Dialogue:

"Aegyptos conquered the country of the black-footed ones and called it
Egypt after himself" (Apollodorus, Book II, paras 3 and 4)

Dialogue:

Danaos (describing the Aegyptiads): 'I can see the crew with their black limbs
and white tunics.' (Aeschylus, _The Suppliants_, vv. 719-20, 745)

#####THE BLACK RACE IS SUPREME FOR EVER AND EVER##### CAUCASIONS ARE DE-EVOLUTED!!
#NOW FOR THE BIG KKK BANGER!!GET READY CAUCASION ANIMAL!#####

IT IS TIME FOR HERODOTUS POSTED ON THE MOST RACIST BOARD ON THE PLANET!

LET THE TRUTH KICK CAUCASION ASSS LET CAUCASION INFORMATION OF THE PAST KICK CAUCASION BU.T.T. IN THE YEAR 2001

HERODOTUS, BK. II

30. "The Greeks tell many tales without due investigation, and among them
the following silly fable respecting Hercules:-'Hercules,' they say, 'went
once to Egypt, and there the inhabitants took him, and putting a chaplet on
his head, led him out in solemn procession, intending to offer him a
sacrifice to Jupiter. For a while he submitted quietly; but when they led
him up to the altar and began the ceremonies, he put forth his strength and
slew them all.' Now to me it seems that such a story proves the Greeks to be
utterly ignorant of the character and customs of the people. The Egyptians
do not think it allowable even to sacrifice cattle, excepting sheep, and the
male kine and calves, provided they be pure, and also geese. How, then, can
it be believed that they would sacrifice men? And again, how would it have
been possible for Hercules alone, and, as they confess, a mere mortal, to
destroy so many thousands? In saying thus much concerning these matters, may
I incur no displeasure either of god or hero! "

31. "I mentioned above that some of the Egyptians abstain from sacrificing
goats, either male or female. The reason is the following:- These Egyptians,
who are the Mendesians, consider Pan to be one of the eight gods who existed
before the twelve, and Pan is represented in Egypt by the painters and the
sculptors, just as he is in Greece, with the face and legs of a goat. They
do not, however, believe this to be his shape, or consider him in any
respect unlike the other gods; but they represent him thus for a reason
which I prefer not to relate. The Mendesians hold all goats in veneration,
but the male more than the female, giving the goatherds of the males
especial honour. One is venerated more highly than all the rest, and when he
dies there is a great mourning throughout all the Mendesian canton. In
Egyptian, the goat and Pan are both called Mendes. "

32. "To Bacchus, on the eve of his feast, every Egyptian sacrifices a hog
before the door of his house, which is then given back to the swineherd by
whom it was furnished, and by him carried away. In other respects the
festival is celebrated almost exactly as Bacchic festivals are in Greece,
excepting that the Egyptians have no choral dances. They also use instead of
phalli another invention, consisting of images a cubit high, pulled by
strings, which the women carry round to the villages. A piper goes in front,
and the women follow, singing hymns in honour of Bacchus. They give a
religious reason for the peculiarities of the image."

33. "Melampus, the son of Amytheon, cannot (I think) have been ignorant of
this ceremony- nay, he must, I should conceive, have been well acquainted
with it. He it was who introduced into Greece the name of Bacchus, the
ceremonial of his worship, and the procession of the phallus. He did not,
however, so completely apprehend the whole doctrine as to be able to
communicate it entirely, but various sages since his time have carried out
his teaching to greater perfection. Still it is certain that Melampus
introduced the phallus, and that the Greeks learnt from him the ceremonies
which they now practise. I therefore maintain that Melampus, who was a wise
man, and had acquired the art of divination, having become acquainted with
the worship of Bacchus through knowledge derived from Egypt, introduced it
into Greece, with a few slight changes, at the same time that he brought in
various other practices."

34. " For I can by no means allow that it is by mere coincidence that the
Bacchic ceremonies in Greece are so nearly the same as the Egyptian- they
would then have been more Greek in their character, and less recent in their
origin. Much less can I admit that the Egyptians borrowed these customs, or
any other, from the Greeks. My belief is that Melampus got his knowledge of
them from Cadmus the Tyrian, and the followers whom he brought from
Phoenicia into the country which is now called Boeotia. "

35. "Almost all the names of the gods came into Greece from Egypt. My
inquiries prove that they were all derived from a foreign source, and my
opinion is that Egypt furnished the greater number. For with the exception
of Neptune and the Dioscuri, whom I mentioned above, and Juno, Vesta,
Themis, the Graces, and the Nereids, the other gods have been known from
time immemorial in Egypt. This I assert on the authority of the Egyptians
themselves."

36. "The gods, with whose names they profess themselves unacquainted, the
Greeks received, I believe, from the Pelasgi, except Neptune. Of him they
got their knowledge from the Libyans, by whom he has been always honoured,
and who were anciently the only people that had a god of the name. The
Egyptians differ from the Greeks also in paying no divine honours to heroes."

37."Besides these which have been here mentioned, there are many other
practices whereof I shall speak hereafter, which the Greeks have borrowed
from Egypt. The peculiarity, however, which they observe in their statues of
Mercury they did not derive from the Egyptians, but from the Pelasgi; from
them the Athenians first adopted it, and afterwards it passed from the
Athenians to the other Greeks. For just at the time when the Athenians were
entering into the Hellenic body, the Pelasgi came to live with them in their
country, whence it was that the latter came first to be regarded as Greeks.
Whoever has been initiated into the mysteries of the Cabiri will understand
what I mean. The Samothracians received these mysteries from the Pelasgi,
who, before they went to live in Attica, were dwellers in Samothrace, and
imparted their religious ceremonies to the inhabitants. The Athenians, then,
who were the first of all the Greeks to make their statues of Mercury in
this way, learnt the practice from the Pelasgians; and by this people a
religious account of the matter is given, which is explained in the
Samothracian mysteries."

MORE TO COME IN NEXT POST!

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Tuesday, June 19, 2001 - 04:29 pm:

38. "In early times the Pelasgi, as I know by information which I got at
Dodona, offered sacrifices of all kinds, and prayed to the gods, but had no
distinct names or appellations for them, since they had never heard of any.
They called them gods (Theoi, disposers), because they disposed and arranged
all things in such a beautiful order. After a long lapse of time the names
of the gods came to Greece from Egypt, and the Pelasgi learnt them, only as
yet they knew nothing of Bacchus, of whom they first heard at a much later
date."

39. "Not long after the arrival of the names they sent to consult the oracle
at Dodona about them. This is the most ancient oracle in Greece, and at that
time there was no other. To their question, 'Whether they should adopt the
names that had been imported from the foreigners?' the oracle replied by
recommending their use. Thenceforth in their sacrifices the Pelasgi made use
of the names of the gods, and from them the names passed afterwards to the
Greeks.

40. "Whence the gods severally sprang, whether or no they had all existed
from eternity, what forms they bore- these are questions of which the Greeks
knew nothing until the other day, so to speak. For Homer and Hesiod were the
first to compose Theogonies, and give the gods their epithets, to allot them
their several offices and occupations, and describe their forms; and they
lived but four hundred years before my time, as I believe. As for the poets
who are thought by some to be earlier than these, they are, in my judgment,
decidedly later writers. In these matters I have the authority of the
priestesses of Dodona for the former portion of my statements; what I have
said of Homer and Hesiod is my own opinion. "

41."The following tale is commonly told in Egypt concerning the oracle of
Dodona in Greece, and that of Ammon in Libya. My informants on the point
were the priests of Jupiter at Thebes. They said `that two of the sacred
women were once carried off from Thebes by the Phoenicians, and that the
story went that one of them was sold into Libya, and the other into Greece,
and these women were the first founders of the oracles in the two
countries.' On my inquiring how they came to know so exactly what became of
the women, they answered, `that diligent search had been made after them at
the time, but that it had not been found possible to discover where they
were; afterwards, however, they received the information which they had
given me.'

42."This was what I heard from the priests at Thebes; at Dodona, however,
the women who deliver the oracles relate the matter as follows: `Two black
doves flew away from Egyptian Thebes, and while one directed its flight to
Libya, the other came to them. She alighted on an oak, and sitting there
began to speak with a human voice, and told them that on the spot where she
was, there should henceforth be an oracle of Jove. They understood the
announcement to be from heaven, so they set to work at once and erected the
shrine. The dove which flew to Libya bade the Libyans to establish there the
oracle of Ammon.' This likewise is an oracle of Jupiter. The persons from
whom I received these particulars were three priestesses of the Dodonaeans,
the eldest Promeneia, the next Timarete, and the youngest Nicandra- what
they said was confirmed by the other Dodonaeans who dwell around the temple. "

43. "My own opinion of these matters is as follows:- I think that, if it be
true that the Phoenicians carried off the holy women, and sold them for
slaves, the one into Libya and the other into Greece, or Pelasgia (as it was
then called), this last must have been sold to the Thesprotians. "

44. "Afterwards, while undergoing servitude in those parts, she built under
a real oak a temple to Jupiter, her thoughts in her new abode reverting- as
it was likely they would do, if she had been an attendant in a temple of
Jupiter at Thebes- to that particular god. Then, having acquired a knowledge
of the Greek tongue, she set up an oracle. She also mentioned that her
sister had been sold for a slave into Libya by the same persons as herself.

45."The Dodonaeans called the women doves because they were foreigners, and
seemed to them to make a noise like birds. After a while the dove spoke with
a human voice, because the woman, whose foreign talk had previously sounded
to them like the chattering of a bird, acquired the power of speaking what
they could understand. For how can it be conceived possible that a dove
should really speak with the voice of a man? Lastly, by calling the dove
black the Dodonaeans indicated that the woman was an Egyptian. And certainly
the character of the oracles at Thebes and Dodona is very similar. Besides
this form of divination, the Greeks learnt also divination by means of
victims from the Egyptians. "

46."The Egyptians were also the first to introduce solemn assemblies,
processions, and litanies to the gods; of all which the Greeks were taught
the use by them. It seems to me a sufficient proof of this that in Egypt
these practices have been established from remote antiquity, while in Greece
they are only recently known. "

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

####### THE UNIVERSE IS BLACK ,GOD IS BLACK,AND IT IS GOING TO STAY THAT WAY########

GOD SAID:

LET THERE BE LIGHT

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??????????

GOD WAS THER BEFORE THE LIGHT SO HE IS NOT LIGHT HE IS ETERNAL BLACKNESS!

GOD IS BLACK!!!

YOU ARE DISSSSSSSSMISED CAUCASION HATER

YOU ARE BEATEN TO DEATH WITH MY MASTER KNOWLEDGE OFF HISTORY!!

GO AND EAT A DIC

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Tuesday, June 19, 2001 - 04:54 pm:

Now cracker who do you think is smarter me or you pea sized brain having a.i.d.s patient in his last days?

I CAN HEAR IT YOU ARE MADD THAT YOU ARE A SUCKER

YOU ARE MADD THAT THE BLACKS ARE RIGHT ALL ALONG

WHELL EAT S.H.I.T. WE BLACKS ARE GODS!

READ IT IN YOUR PUNK ASSSSSSSSSSSSS BIBLE:

Hosea 12:9 “And I that am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt...”

GOD IS A BLACK MAN IN A UFO AND HE LIVED IN EGYPT

AND HIS SON IS CALLED HORUS OR Y'OSHUA

GOD IS ABOUT TO KICK ALL HATERS

PREPARE FOR YOUR DEATH PALE DE-EVOLUTED ANIMAL!

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.72.182) on Tuesday, June 19, 2001 - 05:03 pm:

Oh, me o my o me o my.........................Greg, I realize that you truly have nothing better to do, but do you realize that all those quotations did nothing to further your case????? zzzzzz, I apologize for assuming it was you....seems like your number was 152 at one time ,oh, well.. Maria : the Turks and the Moors fought the English as well as each other, but they were Spaniards(i.e. they lived in what is now present day Spain) the term Moor has chnged in meaning over time, and it refers to variuos groups, but the assumpiton that they were black is dead wrong. Yes , the English(the Empire of Great Britain didn't yet exist) DID fight the Moors , but the Moors did not win.There was fighting back and forth, and the victories went back and forth, but Great Britain wouldn't exist today if they had won. Please think about it. This is not white supremacist rhetoric. It is historical fact.

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.72.182) on Tuesday, June 19, 2001 - 05:13 pm:

P.S. So Greg, I'm a Caucasian hater, huh? Uh, I am a Caucasion, correct? Why would I hate myself? But your mind is less than that of an animal, so you'll retort that you meant to say that....I can say without reservation that you are the biggest f>u>c>k>i>n>g idiot that I have ever encountered on the 'net. People like you shouldn't be allowed to live, or at least shouldn't have access to a computer.Who do I think is smarter, Greg? Well, my half-breed antagonist, can you type a sentence that has a beginning and an end though that ties together AND makes sense? Nope, that's a negatory!!!!!!!I just realized that I'm probably battling a six-year-old! I give up!

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Tuesday, June 19, 2001 - 06:10 pm:

YOU IS A PUNK!

i have quoted straight out of the REAL history books

i have put up quotes from Herodotus and Aristotle that give fact on the race of the egyptians

and BOTH HERODOTUS AND ARISTOTLE AND MORE SAY IT LOUD AND CLEAR:

"THE EGYPTIANS WHERE BLACKS"

i rest my case you are a nut you can not comprehend knowledge

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Tuesday, June 19, 2001 - 07:41 pm:

I'm not going to comment on this anymore. White Vampire-It's useless to debate with you and God-You make no sense and I don't feel like reading all that you posted because it probably doesn't make sense either. It's to bad you can't learn how to converse with people-all you do is type up useless "facts" and say "die cracker", etc. You should learn how to debate and converse. it is quite useful.

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Wednesday, June 20, 2001 - 02:24 am:

maria:

i quoted from the books of herodotus and aristotle

so it is NOT senseless

and i speak "THAT" way because this whitevampire is just playing ignorant he knows we are right and i even posted the facts right out of the ancient history books!

and still he will not even talk about the fact that i am 100% RIGHT

he only says it does not matter??????????!!!!!!!!

what a joke suddenly white history does not matter??

i quote straight from the "white" history books and he says "IT DOES NOT MATTER"

this is just ignoring the facts while they are straight in front of him!

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Wednesday, June 20, 2001 - 06:28 am:

I know white vampire ignores fact, as you do. Give credit where credit is due. White people and black people (and other races) all have great histories and great accomplishments... I don't understand how you both can say one is better than the other. i don't understand why it is such a battle as to who did what. I did not read your post of what you quoted from history books. It is very very long, and I don't have time to read information on why your people are better than others. I think you and white vampire are the same-just on the other end of a spectrum-you on black and white vampire on white...which I feel are both wrong although I can understand your side better. I don't want to read information that is probably false. So no ill will to either of you, I just don't understand your reasoning.

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.73.240) on Wednesday, June 20, 2001 - 09:47 am:

I'm not even trying to make it a racial thing any more than it is , however. I'm just trying to set the record straight. And Maria, You have to agree that my postings make a good deal of sense. Greg does not even complete a thought, and to tell you the truth, I don't think I understand 60% of what he writes! I'm just saying that if you want to argue with historical scholars and the World Book encylclopdeia, fine. I was using them to back up my case that the Moors were not black. What I am saying is NOT false. How can you honestly say that you understand Greg's side better? There is rampant envy, jealousy, and retelling of history in our schools and everywhere because people of all races don't know the facts or care to know. Black people are constantly saying that white people are jealous of their accomplishments, but this retelling of history indicates exactly the opposite. But if we MUST talk race, then I say again Maria: Look at who has done the most in the last 100 or 1000 or 10000 years. It is not people with black skin, I can say it as sure as I'm sitting here. If black people surged ahead in culture and technology before whites as they claim , then they should be light-years ahead of us. Sorry, but that's NOT the case.

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.73.240) on Wednesday, June 20, 2001 - 09:53 am:

P.S. Greg , please name the HISTORY book that you quoted from and its c.c. number so that I can find it, if, in fact it exists, and is a true history book and not a compilation of Greeks myths.

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Wednesday, June 20, 2001 - 12:47 pm:

it stands below every quote!

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Wednesday, June 20, 2001 - 06:37 pm:

Why is technology how everyone measures accomplishments? That is not the only way to accomplish great things. White Vampire-I didn't say you make no sense...I was talking about Greg or God.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: