better health, discipline, concentration and
athletecism than the chimp like negroid. And have
also been the creators of all great civilisations
barring the far east. If the current trends
continue we will be out of the picture for a while
atleast (there will still be some almost
completely white countries around) but this is a
loss for the negroid and mixed race jew becuse the
northern orientals will not be so nice to you.
And neither us nor the Japanese are going
instinct, just the western European

By BlueEyedAryan ( - 203.96.152.183) on Sunday, March 11, 2001 - 11:11 pm:

http://www.stormfront.org/whitehistory/index.htm

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Monday, March 12, 2001 - 01:38 am:

http://tripleblackness.homestead.com/TRIPLEBLACKNESS.html

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Monday, March 12, 2001 - 06:30 pm:

GOD ARRIVES

(THUNDER IS HEARD LOUD AND THE GROUND SHAKE'S AND THE BLACKNESS DESENDS FROM THE HEAVENS TRIPPLEBLACKNESS STOPS ALL MATTER FROM MOVING ,THE LIGHT CAN NOT COMPREHEND THE TRIPPLEBLACK MATTER AND THUS ALL LIGHT IS NO MORE TO BE SEEN IT IS ALL BLACK NOW)

GOD SPEAKS WITH THE SOUND OF MANY WATERS:

O YE MEMBERS OF THE CURSED TRIBE'S

BOW DOWN LET YOUR FORHEAD TOUCH THE GROUND ON WICH YOU STAND

GOD SPEAKS TO THE PALE DE-EVOLUTED MEMBERS OF THE CURSED TRIBES:

O YE GENTILE PALE'S, DECENDANTS OF THE ALBINO TRIBE OF ESAU THOU SHALL BE JUDGED SOON!

(THE LUNGS OF THE CURSED HUEMANS VIBRATE HARD AS GOD ENDS HIS SENTENCE)

GOD LEAVE'S AND ACENDS INSIDE HIS HOLY SHIP INTO THE BLACKNESS OF SPACE WHERE GOD DWELLS FOR ALL ETERNITY!

(THE LIGHT COME'S BACK AND NOW THE PALE CAN SEE THEIR MISRABLE DE-EVOLUTED SELF ONCE AGAIN AND FEEL THE AGONY OF MENTAL PAIN AS THEY KNOW THAT THE UNIVERSE IS BLACK,THEY GO MADD NOW THEY KNOW THAT THEY ARE SUROUNDED BY BLACK 360 DEGREES ALL AROUND THEM,AND THEY KNOW THEY CANOT FLEE FROM THAT BLACK UNIVERSAL FACT!)

By BlueEyedAryan ( - 203.96.152.183) on Tuesday, March 13, 2001 - 07:48 am:

You talk about Eurocentric myths and the like but
that is just what the 'out of africa' idea is, a
myth based on whites superiority complex over
blacks (which is totally justified ofcourse). If
we did come from you then you are just less
evolved and in other words outdated. The other
myth which you hypocritally use is that whites
learnt the arts of civilisation from others, when
in reality the oldest civilisations were both
European geographically and racialy.
(do your own research)

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Tuesday, March 13, 2001 - 03:25 pm:

GOD ARRIVES

(THUNDER IS HEARD LOUD AND THE GROUND SHAKE'S AND THE BLACKNESS DESENDS FROM THE HEAVENS TRIPPLEBLACKNESS STOPS ALL MATTER FROM MOVING ,THE LIGHT CAN NOT COMPREHEND THE TRIPPLEBLACK MATTER AND THUS ALL LIGHT IS NO MORE TO BE SEEN IT IS ALL BLACK NOW)

GOD SPEAKS WITH THE SOUND OF MANY WATERS AND COME'S LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT:

O YE MEMBER OF THE CURSED TRIBE'S

O YE GENTILE PALE, DECENDANT OF THE ALBINO TRIBE OF ESAU

GOD SPEAKS TO: blueeyedaryan

O YE FOOL I CREATED THE FIRST HUEMAN IN MY IMAGE!

THE PALE ARE DE-EVOLUTIONS OF THE ORIGINAL AND PERFECT CREATED BLACK MAN!

MY WORK I HAVE DONE ON THE MAKING OF THE FIRST BLACK MAN WAS DONE PERFECTLY THERE IS NO IMPROVEMENT POSSIBLE ON THE WORK OF G O D!!

THERE IS NO EVOLUTION I >>ONLY<< CREATE, NOTHING COMES INTO DAYLIGHT WITHOUT ME MAKING IT SO!!

THE PALE WHERE MADE BY ME FOR A REASON!! I CAUSED LEPROSY ON SOME BLACKS!!

BUT THAT REASON IS NO MORE!!!!!

AND THUS THE PALE SHALL SEE THEIR END SOON!!

THE FINAL HOUR HAS BEGUN!

(THE LUNGS OF THE CURSED HUEMANS VIBRATE HARD AS GOD ENDS HIS SENTENCE)

GOD LEAVE'S AND ACENDS INSIDE HIS HOLY SHIP INTO THE BLACKNESS OF SPACE WHERE GOD DWELLS FOR ALL ETERNITY!

(THE LIGHT COME'S BACK AND NOW THE PALE CAN SEE THEIR MISRABLE DE-EVOLUTED SELF ONCE AGAIN AND FEEL THE AGONY OF MENTAL PAIN AS THEY KNOW THAT THE UNIVERSE IS BLACK,THEY GO MADD NOW THEY KNOW THAT THEY ARE SUROUNDED BY BLACK 360 DEGREES ALL AROUND THEM,AND THEY KNOW THEY CANOT FLEE FROM THAT BLACK UNIVERSAL FACT!)

By BlueEyedAryan ( - 203.96.152.183) on Tuesday, March 13, 2001 - 07:59 pm:

hahahahhahahahahahahaha!!!!!

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Wednesday, March 14, 2001 - 01:01 pm:

Larger genitals, better health, athletisism, etc. LOL. You are so FUC-KED in the head. How can you be so dumb? Thanks for making me laugh.

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Wednesday, March 14, 2001 - 03:16 pm:

THE STOCK MARKET PLUNGED JUST ON TIME!!!

NO WAY BACK BABY YALL AINT BACKED UP BY GOLD AND AMERIKKKA IS BROKE SINCE 1933

HEIL THE BILDENBERGS!!!!!!

HEIL ROTHCHILD!!

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SOME ONE WORLD FUN!!!

EVERYBODY GET READY FOR THE LAST RIDE OF YOUR LIFE!!

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.73.39) on Wednesday, March 14, 2001 - 03:32 pm:

White superiority.hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. kind of a rhetorical term isn't it? Of COURSE whites are superior. It's sorta like saying "looney -tune and greg" or "snotty and Kleenex", or "beautiful- girl and Maria" ....................No, wait--That's a contradiction, for those of you intelligent enough to understand what I mean!

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Thursday, March 15, 2001 - 11:59 am:

What is your sick obsession with black people? Personally If I didn't like a certain people, I wouldn't go to their website everyday to talks>h>i>t. No one in here cares that you think whites are supreme. Do you think they'll be like-oh! White Vampire is right! You are beyond ignorant and you're are wasting your time. Get a life and get over your obsession.

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.72.85) on Friday, March 16, 2001 - 11:28 am:

Then how come you make regular appearances on this site , too? hmm? To be enlightened by these foolish black bastards?

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Friday, March 16, 2001 - 02:02 pm:

No, I came here because I was curious of opinions on interracial relationships. My boyfriend and I are different races and we were getting dirty looks...I was curious why exactly that was. Now there are people on here that yell at me and sometimes speak with me; so out of curiousity I read responses and write back. I don't come here to yell at people though. I think thats weird. If you hate something, why would you go seek it out?

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Sunday, March 18, 2001 - 12:54 pm:

Colored Folk

Most of the so-called Europeans of today are not really Caucasians. They are Mulattos. The pure Caucasian stock are those people with blond hair and blue eyes.
If you were to snatch the hood off most K.K.K., you would not find blond haired, blue eyed Aryans (nobles). You would find dark haired, dark eyed mulattos, who think that they are white. Most skinheads do not have blond hair and blue eyes, nor did the German Chancellor Adolph Hitler.

Unbeknown to them, they are a part of the Negroid race. They are the coloreds.

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Sunday, March 18, 2001 - 01:12 pm:

DAMM SO MANY MULLATO'S AROUND I WONDER DO THEY KNOW THEY ARE MULLATO MUTTS??

MUTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MUTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MUTTY MUTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAA

AAAAAAA

By White Vampire chuckles at the fact that Greg just insulted himself unknowingly! ( - 216.24.73.238) on Sunday, March 18, 2001 - 02:18 pm:

I think Greggy just lost what few marbles he had left , folks!!

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Monday, March 19, 2001 - 01:31 pm:

Colored Folk

Most of the so-called Europeans of today are not really Caucasians. They are Mulattos. The pure Caucasian stock are those people with blond hair and blue eyes.
If you were to snatch the hood off most K.K.K., you would not find blond haired, blue eyed Aryans (nobles). You would find dark haired, dark eyed mulattos, who think that they are white. Most skinheads do not have blond hair and blue eyes, nor did the German Chancellor Adolph Hitler.

Unbeknown to them, they are a part of the Negroid race. They are the coloreds.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Tuesday, March 20, 2001 - 09:17 am:

Greg:
Could you post this a few more times? I don't think you've quite posted it enough.

Anyway, Gregster, Caucasians are not just blonde-haired, blue-eyed people, and those who are not are not mulattos. One can have black hair, brown eyes and a dark complexion and have not a trace of "black" blood in him.

Where do you get this idiocy? Do you make it up yourself or what?

By Guido ( - 152.158.26.53) on Monday, April 9, 2001 - 05:28 am:

Maria, the reason people are giving you dirty looks is because you're, in effect, on the line of DESTORYING diversity and ruining 40,000 plus years of evolution by race-mixing. That's probably why. There are natural insticts at group preservation, and you're dangering that group (to which you belong) -- I would HIGHLY SUGGEST you think about it a lot, before you engage in any inter-racial relationship. Don't let MTV tell you it's "fashionable" -- it "ain't".

By Guido ( - 152.158.26.53) on Monday, April 9, 2001 - 05:33 am:

God is an idiot -- whites come in a variety of "colors" because we are carriers of "recessive" genes -- blacks will ALWAYS HAVE black eyes/black hair -- whites, on the other hand, due to a seperate evolution, have aquired different traits because of a different evolutionary enviornment. Duh. The term "Caucasian" refers to "bone-structure" only -- which whites share with their distanct cousins Arabs -- the correct term for a "white" person is "Indo-European" or "Aryan."

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.73.223) on Monday, April 9, 2001 - 12:04 pm:

No, Rhodes Scholar, you are wrong-- You're right about people becoming adapted to different environments over time, but:
1. His name is Greg, certainly not God. Don't even use their names in the same sentence.
2. Caucasian has nothing to do with bone structure (as of today).
3. With the exception of the continent Africa proper, people will continue to blend into a more homogeneous types of secondary traits, if you will. People's skin will be somewhere between black and white. Of coures there will always be very dark blacks and very light whites, but they willl be the minority in another one hundred years. I hope not, but that's my theory anyway, for all it's worth.

By HRH- again steps up to put the fear of darkness on the latest rantings from two white maggots,witless vampire and his new buttbuddy gumba. ( - 12.81.71.185) on Monday, April 9, 2001 - 01:40 pm:

aaaaa the sounds of white racist assleeches slurping up more faked eu-ropeeing crap. Guido and buttlunch 216 are having a fun time creating more myths of their unglories past. What does all this mean it would seem these ghouls see that their time on the planet is up.All this silly talk of race mixing is a little late,like about a couple of million yrs late.But what else can ya expect from two cave kids,jerking each other off to the sounds of rob Zombie!

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Monday, April 9, 2001 - 02:33 pm:

YEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LET THE TRUTH SPREAD TILL THE ZOMBIES DROP TO THE FLOOR!!!!!

http://www.geocities.com/gregoryy_y/

By Guido da pimp ( - 152.158.26.53) on Tuesday, April 10, 2001 - 04:40 am:

White Felicio Vampire:

1. Is says "GOD" as user name, I don't care what is real name is.
2. Caucasian is used to identify "bone-structure" -- if they find ARAB bones, they still refer to them as "Caucasian," because we have the same bone-structure -- Caucasoid is the scientific term. Just because you may use it incorrectly, doesn't mean IT IS WRONG.
3. Aside from the fact that skin color has very little to do with racial differences, those differences won't change, unless RACE-MIXING is the cause. White parents will continue to have WHITE babies, no matter if they give birth to them in the Carribean or in the North Pole. It's called Genetics -- maybe you've heard of this foolish word before? "Secondary traits" [?] like primary, must be trasmited genetically. Or you can use skin bleeching cream like Michael Jackson to be more white, but nonetheless, when he dies, the morge man is goona write "negroid" on his death certificate.

By HRH- PUTS GUIDO THE GUMBAS DUMB ASS ON THE ISSUE OF SO CALLED RACE MIXING ( - 12.81.71.148) on Tuesday, April 10, 2001 - 04:09 pm:

GUIDO THE GIMP YA DAGO WOP PIZZA EATING MAGGOT,SINCE YA WANNA TALK ABOUT GENETICS,SHEITHEAD CHECK OUT THE FACT THAT ALL THESE ARABS AND ITALIANS AND YOUR BELOVED GEEKS/GREEKS HAVE GENES FROM AFRICAN PEOPLE.ALL THESE PEOPLE CARRY THE SICKLE CELL GENE AND YA KNOW HOW THEY GOT IT. YOUR ANTIQUATED IDEAS CONCERNING WHAT YOU INCORRECTLY CALL RACE MIXING ARE TO LITTLE AND TWO LATE.DOES THE NAME HANNIBAL RING A BELL PIZZA FACE MAGGOT? AS TO WHAT YOU CALL WHITES,THAT'S A JOKE CUZ OVER THE CENTURIES ALOT OF THEM HAVE BEEN MIXING IT UP GENETICALLY WITH AFRICANS. KEEP THIS IN MIND DODO-GUMBA152 JUST CUZ YA LOOK WHAT YOU CALL WHITE DON'T MEAN YA ARE. ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN PASSING FOR WHAT YOU CALL WHITE EVEN WHEN THEY WEREN'T.SO THE AS YOU CALL IT,"RACE MIXING IS OLD AND STILL GOING ON. ALL THE RACIST THEORISING AIN'T STOPPING NONE OF THAT. ALL THE WHITE GIRLS OF THE WORLD ARE WAKING UP TO THE FACT,THAT THEY DON'T HAVE TO GET STUCK WITH SOME BACKWARD WALKING, NAZI THROWBACK RACIST CRACKER LIKE YOU. YOU DO REALIZE THAT AS I WRITE THIS ONE OF YOUR SISTERS,DAUGHTERS,OR MOTHERS IS OUT GETTING HER FREAK ON WITH SOME MAN OF COLOR.HOWS THAT GRAB YOU GUMBA FACIST, HAIRY KNUCKLE DRAGGING MAFIA FUKBOY!

By Guido da pimp ( - 152.158.26.53) on Wednesday, April 11, 2001 - 12:32 pm:

Damn, HRH, yo'daddy did abuse you, huh? Here's a little sump'in for yo'dumb azz:

Was Hannibal A Negro?
By: Dr. R.K. Henshaw

The claim that the famous (as there were several so named) Hannibal (247-183 or 182 B.C.) the Carthaginian commander, who nearly conquered Rome, was Negro - or even minutely of Negroid stock - would be ludicrous, if it were not so pathetic.

Carthage was a colony of Tyre (Hebrew Zor), the principal city of Phoenicia, a region lying at the eastern end of the Mediterranean (currently comprising Lebanon and part of Syria). Tyre was built on a island, entirely surrounded by massive walls, with an ingenious devise to destroy unwanted ships trying to enter its harbor. As such, it considered itself to be impregnable. It often accorded purely titular vassal status to powerful rulers (paying nominal tribute), so that its merchant fleet would have protection from its "overlord." The Phoenicians were maritime traders. Its fleet, built from the famous "cedars of Lebanon," was the finest in the world. When under Egyptian "protection," it encountered Egyptian demotic script, and from that created the first alphabet. This was adopted by their Hebraic neighbors to the south and much later the Arabs. This alphabet - like Hebrew - had no vowels. It was the Greeks who added the characters for vowels, as Greek is very dependent on them. "Alphabet" is derived from the names of the first two characters: Alpha and Beta.

Ethnically, Tyre was purely Semitic, with a small admixture of Syraic. It's language was very similar to Old Hebrew. The government was akin to that of later Venice: a ruling oligarchic counsel, presided over by a "doge": a dux bellorum. It's principal deities were "Ba'al" [Ba'el]: Lord of the Earth, and Tannit, a goddess associated with the moon. (The Hebrews often adopted the rites and names of Ba'el, and we see this in Hebrew names: Samu-el, Emmanu-el, Micha-el.) As an island can support only a limited population, a "Birth Control Divinity," called "Mlch" (Melech [King]: no vowels) was accorded infants (usually those with birth defects) as sacrifice. (This practice was also engaged in by some Jews, until a massive reformation. Jewish lore assigns o's for the vowels, calling the idol-furnace "Moloch"; however, as both were spelled simply "Mlch," "Moloch" in place of "Melech" was post-reformation face-saving.)

As a rich merchant-city, Tyre established outposts in the previously untouched Western Mediterranean: first Utica, then Carthage. Carthage possessed a fine harbor, and applying the modus operandi of its Mother City, soon became very rich and powerful. Unlike Tyre, it had no protecting power, and therefore had to provide for its own defense. It did this, primarily, by creating its own battle-fleet (as, like Tyre, it was a maritime power) and hiring mercenaries as infantry. According to legend, it was founded by Dido, a Tyrian "Princess," who fell in love with Aenius, a Trojan Prince fleeing the destruction - and later father of Romus and Remus, the founders of Rome. When Aenius abandonded Dido, the legend runs she pronounced a curse on Aenius and his issue. This was the supposed metaphysical basis for the Roman-Carthaginian enmity.

Carthage founded many cities (Gades, now Cadiz) and New Carthage (Cartagena) in Spain, as well as Massilia (Marseilles) in France. The whole North African coastine, west of Cyrenaica, came under Carthegian rule, also most of Iberia. Western Sicily was taken by Carthage; however, Greek eastern Sicily was able to defend itself. Eventually, it called upon Rome for aid, and the initial conflict between the two growing entities began over hegemony in Sicily and ended with the complete destruction of Semitic Carthage.

It should be pointed out that there were no Negroes in North Africa. The Sahara was an uncrossable barrier between the Mediterranean and Central Africa. The only Negroid people known to the Ancients were the Nubians, who resided in what is now the Sudan. There still exists the obelisk marking the border between Pharoanic Egypt and Nubia, stating that no Nubian is to be allowed to enter, unless he has official status as an ambassador, a visa from the Egyptians - or has been castrated! The Greeks, who had a word for everything, had no word for "Negro"! The name Ethiopios was used, as the Ethiopians were a cross between Nubians and Hammitic Egyptians, which can still be seen in the shape of the eyes. The Greek word for "black" is melos (melanin, melanoma). There is no extant reference to Melanoi: Black People. At that time, there were no Negroes in North Africa. Period!

Following the Semitic custom, "Hannibal" is a name with a meaning. "Hanno" was a title, much like the Roman "Senator": elder, leader, commander. A number of Carthaginians had simply used the name "Hanno." "Hannibal" would mean a leader of the forces of the earth (Ba'al), as alone among the Carthaginians, Hannibal used no naval forces: his army came from North Africa and Spain, later augmented by Italians chaffing under Roman rule. He had studied the tactics used by Alexander the Great (who, by the way, had reduced Tyre to a pile of ruins for throwing his ambassadors off the city walls), and proceeded on a course of action the Romans thought impossible: invading Italy from the north!

The defeat at Cannae was the worst defeat the Romans ever suffered, but such was the stamina of the Romans, that they refused to discuss peace terms or ransom prisoners: "Sell them as slaves; any Roman who surrenders does not deserve to live!" was the Senate's defiant reply. Rather than negotiate, the Romans raised an army in Southern Italy and Sicily - and used it to attack Carthage. Hannibal, who nearly conquered Rome, had to rush to Carthage's defense; and at the Battle of Zama in North Africa, he was decisively defeated.

All one can say to this preposterous allegation is that if Hannibal were a Negro, Moishe Dayan was a Negro; and any authoritative encyclopedia will verify that.

Dr. Henshaw is Prof. (ret.):
Intitute for Antiquity and Primitive Christianity
Clairmont College, Clairmont, California
Sustaining Patron, American Classical League.

By Guido da pimp ( - 152.158.26.53) on Wednesday, April 11, 2001 - 12:41 pm:

And yet another sad, sad story of "jew" distortion:

DESTROYING THE PAST

by William L. Pierce

National Vanguard No. 93, March 1983
Last month was decreed "Black History Month," and so the February 1 issue of the Washington Post contained a feature article titled "Ancient African Heroines." The two principal heroines treated were Hatshepsut, an Egyptian queen of the XVIIIth Dynasty, and Cleopatra, who reigned over the same land 14 centuries later. The clear implication of the article is that the former queen was a Negress, and that the latter may have been. Actually, both were White women, and nothing that is known about either suggests the least Negro taint to her blood.

The Washington Post article begins with the not-so-subtle insinuation that the words "African" and "Negro" are synonymous: "Women of African descent - whether called Creole, Afro-American, black or even 'colored' - are typically depicted as women without a history....Unfortunately, works on the development and influence of African civilizations usually have been overlooked and relegated to near obscurity in the stacks, the achievements of ancient black women with them."

The article then introduces Hatshepsut, but in case any reader has so far failed to make the desired assumption that the great queen was a "woman of color" (the term used later in the article in referring to Cleopatra), there is a portrait. It is supposedly an artist's rendering based on a photograph taken in Hatshepsut's tomb, but one can only suspect that the Washington Post's artist used Aunt Jemima as his model, rather than anything photographed in an Egyptian tomb.

The lie is given to the Washington Post by Hatshepsut's life- size portrait statue, found in her temple at Deir el-Bahri, near Thebes, and now residing in New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art. Numerous portrait statues of Hatshepsut's close relatives are also extant, and they all show distinctly Europid features. Her nephew, the renowned Pharaoh Thutmose III, regarded as ancient Egypt's greatest ruler, could pass easily as a Swede or an Englishman.

Hatshepsut's mummy has not been identified with certainty, but the only reasonable candidate, found in the tomb of her grandson Amenhotep II, has long, slightly wavy, brown-blond hair. Blondness was not an uncommon trait among the Egyptian nobility of Hatshepsut's time.

Two other XVIIIth Dynasty mummies, both of which have been identified positively, are those of Yuya and Thuya, the maternal grandfather and grandmother, respectively, of Amenhotep IV, the famous Akhenaton. They are also the paternal grandparents of Akhenaton's cousin-wife, the beautiful Nefertiti. The mummies of both Yuya and Thuya have well-preserved, long, reddish-blond hair.

As for Cleopatra, though she was a queen of Egypt in the first century B.C., she was of pure Macedonian descent, ruling one of the many lands conquered by her great countryman Alexander three centuries earlier. On the matter of her race there is not the slightest doubt; her ancestry can be traced back to Alexander's marshal Ptolemy.

That does not stop the Washington Post from attempting to paint Cleopatra as a mulatta, citing William Shakespeare, of all people, as an authority, because he describes her as "tawny" in a play. (His Antony and Cleopatra opens with one of mark Antony's friends complaining about Antony's infatuation with Cleopatra: "... (H)is goodly eyes...now turn the office and devotion of their view upon a tawny front....") "Tawny," says the Washington Post, "often has been used, throughout history, for mulatto or mixed blood personages...."

The Washington Post goes from Cleopatra to "black Queen Tiy of Nubia noted as the mother of King Tut." Tiy was not Black, and she was not a Nubian; she was the daughter of Thuya and Yuya. Furthermore, she was not King Tutankhamon's mother, although she was related to him in a roundabout way; Tiy's daughter Nefertiti was the wife of Tutankhamon's father, Amenhotep IV, but one of the latter's harem concubines was almost certainly Tutankhamon's mother, since Tut himself does show strong signs of a Negroid taint. Negro blood was introduced into more than one Egyptian royal family via harem slaves.

The article concludes with a boost for a "Great Kings of Africa" series of paintings which, among other things, portrays Hannibal, the Carthaginian general, as a coal-black Negro. Reproductions of the paintings have been distributed free - "as a public service" - to schools all over America to promote "Black History Month."

Why did the Washington Post do it? Ignorance is not a plausible excuse for the nation's second most prestigious newspaper, with the enormous files of reference material at its disposal. Its editor refused even to acknowledge a detailed letter from NATIONAL VANGUARD Editor William Pierce pointing out the errors and misrepresentations in its article. Malice and greed, however, are plausible.

Thirty-five years ago the English writer George Orwell noted with irony in his novel 1984 that those who control the past also control the future. In his dark vision of our present era he saw government thought controllers continuously rewriting history to suit the political and social needs of the moment, changing the citizens' image of the past and, thereby, their attitudes toward the present and their expectations for the future.

Alas, grim reality has already outstripped Orwell's fancy. But it is not the government which has undertaken the task of revising Americans' understanding of the past - at least, not the elected government in Washington, as bad as it is, but instead the self- appointed shadow government which stands behind it: the Sanhedrin of the masters of the controlled media. High, indeed, in the Sanhedrin sits Katherine Meyer Graham, owner of the Washington Post; and important, indeed, is the role of her newspaper in the Sanhedrin's program of falsifying history in order to bring it into line with the needs of the moment.

One of the foremost of those needs is the undermining of the White man's racial consciousness. For those who sit in the Sanhedrin belong to the most racially conscious of all peoples, and they realize that in their consciousness lies their strength. Their rule can only be secure, however, so long as the majority race among whom they live as a parasitic minority does not regain its own self- consciousness.

Racial self-consciousness demands a consciousness of the history of one's people; if a people can be robbed of its history, then there will be no soil in which the roots of its racial consciousness can grow. That is the ultimate motive behind every aspect of the Sanhedrin's history-rewriting program.

By Guido da pimp ( - 152.158.26.53) on Wednesday, April 11, 2001 - 12:49 pm:

Look Cletus, it's Hannibal the nig!

Click Here Cletus!

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.72.251) on Wednesday, April 11, 2001 - 01:44 pm:

Guido, accept my apologies for earlier remarks in another posts, it appears that you and I are on the same "side". Excellent.

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Wednesday, April 11, 2001 - 04:27 pm:

WHAT A JOKE GUIDO I AM BEATING YOU WITH EVIDENCE WITH MY OWN SITE!!

GO HERE AND GET READY FOR THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE!!

http://www.geocities.com/gregoryy_y/

By Guido da pimp ( - 152.158.26.53) on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 05:05 am:

White Vampire -- yes, no doubt we're allies -- maybe we'll disagree, but no bigger. ;p

By Guido ( - 152.158.26.53) on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 05:24 am:

Greg:

Interesting site -- typical negro daydreaming (that's odd, blacks created everything everywhere, but forgot to create ANYTHING from their birthplace, namely, sub-sahara Africa) -- You did have some cool pictures on your site, however. I especially like your comments about Blacks having a long "head" -- which is somewhat true, but like Apes, they ALSO have a very slanted forhead (which goes back) -- the pics you provide are more Caucasoid, because of their flatness and long heads (like Nordics) -- flatter and rounder would be Asian.

Here's another link for you:

http://www.faem.com/natvan/bhfraud.htm

By Guido ( - 152.158.26.53) on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 05:36 am:

Look Cletus, grand-daddy is a scientist!

"Blacks left to their own devices in sub-Saharan Africa prior to contact with Whites and other races simply didn't do anything worth noting: they never discovered the wheel or the axle, developed writing, learned to smelt metals, or domesticated animals for food. Introduced to the cultures of other races, they adapted some tools and crafts to their own needs, but they showed remarkably little ability to improve them or invent new things on their own. Enslaved, brought to America, and later freed and integrated into White society, they have continued to show as little aptitude for invention as they did in their natural environment. "

Don't forget no wheel, no building with a second floor, and no words for any number past 3. But hell, they've given the world EVERYTHING (except AIDS & the Ebola virus!)!

By Guido ( - 152.158.26.53) on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 05:40 am:

Look Cletus, it's Uncle Tyrone!

Bassou: Man-Ape Hybrid?

http://www.faem.com/natvan/bassou.htm

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 11:44 am:

YOU ARE FUNNY AS HELL !!!!

By Guido ( - 152.158.26.53) on Friday, April 13, 2001 - 07:36 am:

I know! The Truth, hurts, doesn't it Greg! :P

By Guido ( - 152.158.26.53) on Friday, April 13, 2001 - 07:40 am:

I know! The Truth, hurts, doesn't it Greg! :P Bassou is your long lost Grampa! -- har, har, har! No, seriously, dude is like half-man ape, and if he lived here, white girls would did him because of Jewish MTV. Go figure. I don't think any white girl would want Bassou between their legs, but they'll let Bassou's nearest cousin in it, and pound that knot! -- HA! :P Silly creatures, sometimes, arent' they greg? Tell Uncle Bassou I said, "Wwwwwaaaaaaaazuuuuuuup! :)

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Friday, April 13, 2001 - 03:16 pm:

YOU ARE BRAINWASHED HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

AND FUNNY AS HELL!!

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Friday, April 13, 2001 - 03:39 pm:

go and have fun KKK BOY!!!!!!!

http://www.freenudegalleries.com/april/3-9.htm

I KNOW YOU WILL HAVE LOTSAAAAA FUNNNN

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Friday, April 13, 2001 - 03:56 pm:

HERE SOME MOOR FUN!!

http://www.22469.com/it011/mark.htm

WHAT A FUNNY WORLD!! AINT IT KKK BOY

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Friday, April 13, 2001 - 04:02 pm:

NOW GO OUT THERE AND BE A GOOD ARYAN (HAHAAA) AND SHOOT SOMEONE (OR YOURSELF) AND DO NOT FORGET YOUR SIEG HEIL TRADITION IN THE MORNING WHEN YOU ARE SALUTING TO YOUR HITLER POSTER(HAHAHAAAAA)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: