Why are white boys shooting up their schools?..trouble in the burbs?

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: MelaNet UnCut Talk: Why are white boys shooting up their schools?..trouble in the burbs?
By who da phuck? ( - 64.12.105.47) on Saturday, March 17, 2001 - 12:08 am:

what's going on with these young white
boys shooting up their surburban schools..
aren't thing perfect in the burbs with no
Nigs to deal with, what da phuck is their problem?
Jim, you're an expert on us, what's wrong with
your peeps?

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Saturday, March 17, 2001 - 08:24 am:

YEAH JIM NO NIGS AROUND IN THA WHITE NEIGHBERHOOD AND THA CRACKERS GO WILD LIKE THE GENTILE DE-EVOLUTED DOGS THEY ARE.

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.71.10) on Saturday, March 17, 2001 - 01:36 pm:

At least they're not a mixed bag-o-s>h>i>t like you are , Greg. And stop calling yourself, God , boy. You must not have a life, Gregory Doest from Wisconsin! Got tired of f>u>c>k>i>n>g the cows, so you thought you'd eat acid every day and get on this site , correct? I didn't know there were any mullatos in that great state, son.

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Sunday, March 18, 2001 - 12:50 pm:

Colored Folk

Most of the so-called Europeans of today are not really Caucasians. They are Mulattos. The pure Caucasian stock are those people with blond hair and blue eyes.
If you were to snatch the hood off most K.K.K., you would not find blond haired, blue eyed Aryans (nobles). You would find dark haired, dark eyed mulattos, who think that they are white. Most skinheads do not have blond hair and blue eyes, nor did the German Chancellor Adolph Hitler.

Unbeknown to them, they are a part of the Negroid race. They are the coloreds.

By Martin ( - 152.163.197.211) on Saturday, March 24, 2001 - 05:37 am:

Had this article forwarded to me by a friend. So
its authenticity as an actual article that was
found on a website is under question. Wether the
author is actually white is also under question I
suppose lol. But never the less it makes some darn
good points.

SCHOOL SHOOTINGS AND WHITE DENIAL
By Tim Wise

I can think of no other way to say this, so
here goes: White people need to pull our heads out
of our collective ass. Two more white children are
dead and thirteen are injured in Santee,
California, and another "nice" community is
scratching its blonde head, utterly perplexed at
how another school shooting could happen. After
all, as the Mayor of the town said in an interview
with CNN: "We're a solid town, a good town, with
good kids, a good church-going town, an
All-American town."

Yeah, well maybe that's the problem. And day
later, a teen girl shoots another student in a
high school cafeteria in Williamsburg,
Pennsylvania, the home of the Little League
World Series. I said this after Columbine and no
one listened so I'll say it again: White people
live in an utter state of self-delusion. We think
danger is black, brown and poor, and if we can
just move far enough away from "those people" in
the cities we'll be safe.

If we can just find an "all-American" town,
life will be better, because "things like this
just don't happen here." Well, bullsh*t on
that. In case you hadn't noticed, "here" is about
the only place these kinds of things do happen. Oh
sure, there is plenty of violence in urban
communities and schools. But mass murder;
wholesale slaughter;

take-a-gun-and-see-how-many-you can-kill...

...kinda craziness seems made for those safe
places: the white suburbs or rural communities.
And yet once again, we hear the FBI insist there
is no "profile" of a school shooter. Come again?
White boy after white boy after white boy, with
very few exceptions to that rule (and none in the
mass shooting category), decides to use their
classmates for target practice, and yet there is
no profile?

Imagine if all these killers had been black:
would we still hesitate to put a racial face on
the perpetrators? Doubtful. Indeed, if any black
child in America - - especially in the mostly
white suburbs of Littleton, or Santee - - were to
openly discuss their plans to murder fellow
students, as happened both at Columbine and now
Santana High, you can bet your ass that somebody
would have turned them in, and the cops would have
beat a path to their doorstep.

But when whites discuss their murderous
intentions, our stereotypes of what danger looks
like cause us to ignore it - - they're just
"talking" and won't really do anything. How many
kids have to die before we rethink that nonsense?
How many dazed and confused parents, Mayors and
Sheriffs do we have to listen to, describing how
"normal" and safe their community is, and how they
just can't understand what went wrong?

I'll tell you what went wrong and it's not TV,
rap music, video games or a lack of prayer in
school. What went wrong is that white Americans
decided to ignore dysfunction and violence when it
only affected other communities, and thereby
blinded themselves to the inevitable creeping of
chaos which never remains isolated too long. What
affects the urban "ghetto" today will be coming to
a Wal-Mart near you tomorrow, and unless you
address the emptiness, pain, isolation and lack
of hope felt by children of color and the poor,
then don't be shocked when the support systems
aren't there for your kids either.

What went wrong is that we allowed ourselves to
be lulled into a false sense of security by media
representations of crime and violence that
portray both as the province of those who are
anything but white like us. We ignore the warning
signs, because in our minds the warning signs
don't live in our neighborhood, but across town,
in that place where we lock our car doors on the
rare occasion we have to drive there. That false
sense of security - - the result of racist and
classist stereotypes - - then gets people killed.
And still we act amazed.

But listen up my fellow white Americans: your
children are no better, no nicer, no more moral,
no more decent than anyone else. Dysfunction is
all around you, whether you choose to recognize it
or not.

According to the Centers for Disease Control,
and Department of Health and Human Services, it is
your children, and not those of the urban ghetto,
who are most likely to use drugs.

That's right: white high school students are
seven times more likely than blacks to have used
cocaine; eight times more likely to have smoked
crack; ten times more likely to have used LSD and
seven times more likely to have used heroin. In
fact, there are more white high school students
who have used crystal methamphetamine (the most
addictive drug on the streets) than there are
black students who smoke cigarettes.

What's more, white youth ages 12-17 are more
likely to sell drugs: 34% more likely, in fact
than their black counterparts. And it is white
youth who are twice as likely to binge drink, and
nearly twice as likely as blacks to drive drunk.

And white males are twice as likely to bring a
weapon to school as are black males. And yet would
bet a valued body part that there aren't 100 white
people in Santee, California, or most any other
"nice" communities who have ever heard a single
one of the statistics above. Even though they were
collected by government agencies using these
folks' tax money for the purpose. Because the
media doesn't report on white dysfunction.

A few years ago, U.S. News ran a story entitled:
"A Shocking look at blacks and crime." Yet never
have they or any other news outlet discussed the
"shocking" whiteness of these shoot-em-ups.
Indeed, every time media commentators discuss the
similarities in these crimes they mention that the
shooters were boys, they were loners, they got
picked on, but never do they seem to notice a
certain highly visible melanin deficiency.
Color-blind, I guess. White-blind is more like
it, as I figure these folks would spot color
mighty damn quick were some of it to stroll into
their community.

Santee's whiteness is so taken for granted by
its residents that the Mayor, in that CNN
interview, thought nothing of saying on the one
hand that the town was 82 percent white, but on
the other hand that "this is America." Well that
isn't America, and it especially isn't California,
where whites are only half of the population. This
is a town that is removed from America, and yet
its Mayor thinks they are the normal ones - - so
much so that when asked about racial diversity, he
replied that there weren't many of different
"ethni-tis-tities." Not a word. Not even close.

I'd like to think that after this one, people
would wake up. Take note. Rethink their
stereotypes of who the dangerous ones are. But
deep down, I know better. The folks hitting the
snooze button on this none-too-subtle alarm are my
own people, after all, and I know their blindness
like the back of my hand.

- - Tim Wise is a Nashville, Tenn.-based writer
and activist and can be reached at
tjwise@mindspring.com ||| & P.O.
Box
>830472
1-800-798-9863
>(office) www.fubutu.com
&
>Caribbean Educational Media
--------------------------------------------------
------

By INVADER ( - 198.106.46.105) on Saturday, March 24, 2001 - 02:40 pm:

the truth is coming uot more and more who the real killers and menece to society are.
white america has always blamed someone else for their fuckups true is more stronger than a lie

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.72.30) on Sunday, March 25, 2001 - 01:32 pm:

shut yo mouf, nigga.

By saltydog ( - 152.163.201.179) on Sunday, March 25, 2001 - 05:24 pm:

Ask any White parent what he/she fears the most, and it won't be the Black or Hispanic kid. It's the possibility of another Eric Harris or Dylan Klebold running amok in the lily-white suburban schools. The security cameras, metal detectors and armed guards are defending the young Caucasians from themselves

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Monday, March 26, 2001 - 10:54 am:

Salty:
When you include all school shootings, and whatever other kind of murder you'd like to, blacks still commit more of them and are still only 1/6th or so as numerous as whites, so the rate at which they commit them is much greater than for whites. And while blacks commit roughly a million and a half violent crimes against whites annually, whites commit less than 200,000 violent crimes against blacks annually. There is no question as to which is the more violent group and which preys more on the other.

By saltydog ( - 205.188.196.31) on Monday, March 26, 2001 - 06:39 pm:

Tell that to the architects and security consultants who are building the nice new schools out in the suburbs. They have a good idea of who is going to be doing the shoot-em-up routine. Ten to one they aren't profiling Black kids for it either.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 09:35 am:

Salty:
Perhaps this simple bit of reasoning is lost on you, but when dealing with schools in suburban parts of the country, such as Columbine, where the population is overwhelmingly white, where by default most of the people doing anything are going to be white by virtue of their numbers, of course they'd be concerned about white criminals, just as Iceland would be concerned only with white criminals because there no blacks there, or as Liberia would be concerned almost exclusively with black criminals. Be that as it may, for the nation as a whole, not just places where the population is disproportionately white, blacks commit crime at a much higher rate than whites and if attention is going to be focused on crime, that's where it should focus first.

By INVADER ( - 131.252.180.188) on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 08:08 pm:

ARE YOU NOT TIRED OF TELLING THOSE WHITE LIES JIM BOY SHAME ON YOU

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 09:19 pm:

Thats a good question -64.

By SolidCitizen ( - 216.78.3.14) on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 11:09 pm:

Wake up, white America!
by Tim Wise
I can think of no other way to say this, so here goes: White people need to pull our heads out of our collective butt.

Two more white children are dead, 13 are injured, and another "nice" community is scratching its blond head, utterly perplexed at how a school shooting the likes of the one in Santee, Calif., could happen.After all, as the mayor said in an interview with CNN: "We're a solid town, a
good town, with good kids, a good church-going town, an All-American town."

Well, maybe that's the problem.

I said this after Columbine and no one listened, so I'll say it again:
White people live in an utter state of self-delusion. We think danger is black, brown and poor, and if we can just move far enough away from "those people" in the cities we'll be safe. If we can just find an "all-American" town, life will be better, because "things like this just don't happen here."

Well, in case you hadn't noticed, "here" is about the only place these kinds of things do happen. Oh sure, there is plenty of violence in urban
communities and schools. But mass murder; wholesale slaughter; take-a-gun-and-see-how-many-you-can-kill kinda craziness seems made for those safe places: the white suburbs or rural communities.
And yet again, we hear the FBI insist there is no "profile" of a
school shooter. Come again? White boy after white boy after white boy, with very few exceptions to that rule (and none in the mass shooting category), decides to use classmates for target practice, and yet there is no profile?
Imagine if all these killers had been black: Would we still hesitate to put a racial face on the perpetrators?

Indeed, if any black child in America - especially in the mostly white suburbs of Littleton or Santee - were to openly discuss his plans
to murder fellow students, as happened both at Columbine and now Santana High, you can bet that somebody would have turned him in, and the cops
would have beat a path to his doorstep. But when whites discuss their murderous intentions, our stereotypes of what danger looks like cause us to ignore it.

How many kids have to die before we rethink that nonsense?
How many dazed and confused parents, mayors and sheriffs do we have to listen to, describing how "normal" and safe their community is, and how they just can't understand what went wrong?

I'll tell you what went wrong, and it's not TV, rap music, video games or a lack of prayer in school. It's that white Americans decided to ignore dysfunction and violence when it only affected other communities, and thereby blinded themselves to the inevitable creeping of chaos, which never remains isolated too long. What affects the urban "ghetto" today will be
coming to a Wal-Mart near you tomorrow, and unless you address the emptiness, pain, isolation and lack of hope felt by children of color and the poor, then don't be shocked when the support systems aren't there for your kids either.

What went wrong is that we allowed ourselves to be lulled into a false sense of security by media representations of crime and violence that portray
both as the province of those who are anything but white like us. We ignore the warning signs, because in our minds the warning signs don't live
in our neighborhood, but across town, in that place where we lock our car doors on
the rare occasion we have to drive there. That false sense of security - the result of racist and classist stereotypes - then gets people killed.
But, my fellow white Americans: Your children are no better, no nicer, no more moral, no more decent than anyone else.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and the Department of Health and Human Services, it is your children, and not those of the urban ghetto,
who are most likely to use drugs. That's right: White high school students are seven times as likely as blacks to have used cocaine; eight times more likely to have smoked crack; 10 times more likely to have used LSD; and seven times more likely to have used heroin. In fact, more white high school students have used crystal methamphetamine (the most addictive drug on the streets) than black students have smoked cigarettes.

What's more, white youth ages 12-17 are more likely to sell drugs; 34 percent more likely, in fact, than their black counterparts. And it is white youth who are twice as likely to binge drink, and nearly twice as likely as blacks to drive drunk. And white males are twice as likely to bring a weapon to school as are black males.

And yet I would bet that there aren't 100 white people in Santee, Calif., or most any other "nice" community, who have ever heard a single
one of those statistics. Even though they were collected by government agencies. Because the media don't report on white dysfunction.

A few years ago, U.S. News ran a story titled: "A Shocking look at blacks
and crime." Yet never have they or any other news outlet discussed the "shocking" whiteness of these shoot-em-ups. Indeed, every time media
commentators discuss the similarities in these crimes they mention that the shooters were boys, they were loners, they got picked on, but
never do they seem to notice a certain highly visible melanin deficiency.
Colorblind, I guess.

White-blind is more like it. Santee's whiteness is so taken for granted by its residents that the mayor thought nothing of saying on the one hand that the town was 82 percent white, but on the other that "this is America."

Well, that isn't America, and it especially isn't California, where whites are only half of the population. This is a town that is removed
from America, and yet its mayor thinks they are the normal ones - so much so that when asked about racial diversity, he replied that there weren't
many folks of different "ethni-tis-tities." Not a word. Not even close.

I'd like to think that after this one, people would wake up and take note.
Rethink their stereotypes of who the dangerous ones are. But deep down, I know better. The folks hitting the snooze button on this none-too-subtle alarm are my own people, after all, and I know their blindness like the back of my hand.
Tim Wise is a Nashville-based writer and activist.

hey Jim, chew on this for awhile.....this was in the Daily News a few weeks ago.......pay particular attention to the stats you dodo......

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 09:48 am:

I would love to see those alleged statistics (below) listed, chapter and verse. I would bet that the author is deliberately misstating the numbers. In any event, I'll spend some time online today and see if I can find the relevant statistics.

=According to the Centers for Disease Control and the Department of Health and Human Services, it is your children, and not those of the urban ghetto,
who are most likely to use drugs. That's right: White high school students are seven times as likely as blacks to have used cocaine; eight times more likely to have smoked crack; 10 times more likely to have used LSD; and seven times more likely to have used heroin. In fact, more white high school students have used crystal methamphetamine (the most addictive drug on the streets) than black students have smoked cigarettes.

What's more, white youth ages 12-17 are more likely to sell drugs; 34 percent more likely, in fact, than their black counterparts. And it is white youth who are twice as likely to binge drink, and nearly twice as likely as blacks to drive drunk. And white males are twice as likely to bring a weapon to school as are black males.=

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 10:24 am:

Still looking. Haven't found anything yet, and since no specific citation was given, only a reference to the CDC and HHS, I don't expect to find them, but I'll keep looking. This is what I suspect the author did, though. The statistics probably show that in each of the drug use categories he mentioned, white and black students used them at roughly the same rates, but because there are 6 to 7 times as many whites as blacks, he probably twisted that around to make it seem that the rates of usage were 7 times higher rather than just the number being higher, deliberately substituting numbers for rates. Actually, I'd bet my left arm and leg that's what he did, but I won't know for sure until I can find some listing of the statistics. That's what he did when he compared white students' use of crystal methamphetamine and black students' smoking cigarettes -- compared gross numbers and tried to make it seem as though the rates disfavored white students. Same for selling drugs, binge drinking and to bring a weapon to school. Whites to have worse records than blacks in one category -- drunk driving, and that is almost certainly a function of a greater percentage of whites owning cars and using them more than blacks.

By HRH-salutes all my freedom fighters in their contiuning battle against facist dikhead white fukboys,63,whitevampire and all the rest of the freuds on this site. ( - 12.81.79.244) on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 01:58 pm:

earth sperm jim63 ain't tyna see nothing but the white punks ••••••• in front of him. As all these diseases foul vampires contiune in their mindless day dreams of a world that will never be, we contiune to witness their delusllional rantings and sounds of clone PIG oinkings!
To all my real people out there keep kicking these maggots in their asses.

Solid Citizen the post about white kid violence is being posted all over the web. I've been making copies of it and posting it in restrooms and offices all over town.I use spray glue so the racist maggots can't tear it down.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 03:09 pm:

HRH:
Sorry to disappoint you yet again, but Solid did no such thing. Sure, some white kids commit acts of violence, but still whites commit acts of violence at far lower rates than blacks no matter how you cut it. The figures used by the author of his piece were almost certainly presented fraudulently, and the exact figures matched to the exact source were never given, so aside from their distortion it's not even certain they're based on anything at all. Anyway, since you and your fellow racist dimwits on this site seem incapable of understanding words and concepts, here's a link to a graphical representation of at least one part of criminal behavior -- murder, and the disparities in rates between blacks and whites. I figure maybe a picture can do for you what common sense and reason fail to do. One hopes.

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

By zzzzzzzzzz ( - 63.22.111.124) on Thursday, March 29, 2001 - 09:38 pm:

awww, Jim-Bob, seems you are doing
what u accuse the nasty Afrocentrist
of doing...since the stats quoted
shed a negative light on "Muffy & Buffy"
lil angels that they are, you now declare
the stats false....why you'd bet your
right arm and left leg on it...could it
be that our very own Jim-Bob has an "aversion"
to reality....just because you don't like
it doesn't make it untrue Jim-Bob, so stop
whining about murder stats and "i bet the
author presented the figues fraudulently"
the topic is "why the perfect lil anglos
are on a shooting spree", but as usual you
dance around the issue like a prom queen....
now Jim-Bob, u being sooooo smart and what not,
the author of this post asked "u" a question,
perhaps you can deter from your holy mission
of eliminating the scurge of "black racism"
and examine this rather perplexing pattern..
surely, you can shed some light on it for us...

monitoring for your wizdumb Jim-Bob

By HRH- AMAZED AT THE CONTIUNES SOUNDS OF A TALKING TURD-63 ( - 12.81.64.4) on Friday, March 30, 2001 - 04:51 am:

zzzzzz baby I think this burger is done,flip the script 63 has run it's course and lost the race,again.Let's face it this buzz light yr.ain't gona get off the launch pad.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Friday, March 30, 2001 - 10:09 am:

Z:

=awww, Jim-Bob, seems you are doing
what u accuse the nasty Afrocentrist
of doing...=

Hardly.

=since the stats quoted=

They weren't quoted. I even looked up the author, Tim Wise, on the Internet to find his email address. I emailed him to ask him to provide the actual statistics. He hasn't yet.

=shed a negative light on "Muffy & Buffy"
lil angels that they are,=

There were no such statistics. Do you really think white kids use drugs 7 times more frequently or at 7 times the rate black kids do? Aside from the increcible improbability of it, it may not even by physically possible. If, say, 40% of blacks kids have tried drugs or used crack or something, it is not possible for white kids to use it at 7 times that rate. If 100% of them used it, that would be 250% the rate of the black kids. I guarantee you that the author, Tim Wise, simply took the fact that there are 6 or 7 times more white kids and deliberately twisted it, fraudulently, to make it seem that white kids are 7 times more likely to do this or that.

=you now declare
the stats false....why you'd bet your
right arm and left leg on it...could it
be that our very own Jim-Bob has an "aversion"
to reality....=

Actually, I'd bet my left arm, right arm, both legs and a gonad or two that the numbers, if they had actually been presented, would not show what the author said they did.

=just because you don't like
it doesn't make it untrue Jim-Bob,=

Exactly. And just because you do like it doesn't mean it's true. Find the statistics, which were NOT presented, and we can discuss it.

=so stop
whining about murder stats and "i bet the
author presented the figues fraudulently"=

I bet the author presented the figures fraudulently.

=the topic is "why the perfect lil anglos
are on a shooting spree",=

Who ever said Anglos were perfect?

=but as usual you
dance around the issue like a prom queen....=

I don't dance around issues. I take them on directly, and I look for facts to support positions. This position as put forth by the author is, so far, supported by no fact, no statistic. There were certainly none quoted, just is fraudulent interpretation.

=now Jim-Bob, u being sooooo smart and what not,
the author of this post asked "u" a question,
perhaps you can deter from your holy mission
of eliminating the scurge of "black racism"
and examine this rather perplexing pattern..
surely, you can shed some light on it for us...=

The fact remains that "the dangerous ones" are still disproportionately black kids who commit crimes, and probably engage in the activities described by the author but for which I'll wait for the actual statistics, at much higher rates than white kids.

monitoring for your wizdumb Jim-Bob

By zzzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.75) on Friday, March 30, 2001 - 11:33 am:

Jim-Bob, you still have on your prom dress..
dancing around the issue as usual, can you
answer a direct question? are u capable of it..
the subject of this post is pretty simple,
even for you....your opinion please, on
the "subject" of this post..or is it too
scary for u?

now don't dance around and whine about the
stats, we are talking about the rash of
school shootings by all american ice-boys,
what do u, in your esteemed opinion, think
is driving these fine young men to commit
these crimes....now once again Jim-Bob, get
this through that thick skull of yours, the
post is not comparing the statistics, or
asking which group of kids commit the most
crimes, read the post again, let it sink in,
i know it's going to be hard for you but try
it Jim-Bob, we're pulling for u...

By zzzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.75) on Friday, March 30, 2001 - 11:47 am:

another great quote from Jim-Bob:

There were no such statistics. Do you really think white kids use drugs 7 times more frequently or at 7 times the rate
black kids do? Aside from the increcible improbability of it, it may not even by physically possible. If, say, 40% of blacks
kids have tried drugs or used crack or something, it is not possible for white kids to use it at 7 times that rate. If 100% of
them used it, that would be 250% the rate of the black kids. I guarantee you that the author, Tim Wise, simply took the
fact that there are 6 or 7 times more white kids and deliberately twisted it, fraudulently, to make it seem that white kids
are 7 times more likely to do this or that.

yes Jim-Bob, your lil meth smokin, extasy poppin,
bmw drivin, mom & dad are in Switzerland, i'm
home alone, got a computer im my room, private
school attendin, are gettin real high, betta
get your head outta da sand cuz it just might
be Muffy who blows it off instead of Leroy...

By Jim ( - 63.215.236.136) on Friday, March 30, 2001 - 06:19 pm:

Z:
Again, adulthood isn't such a bad thing; it wouldn't kill you to try it for a minute. I'm sorry if giving a reasoned response causes a negative reaction in you. Anyway, Z, why don't you do what the author, Tim Wise, did not do -- support that argument. Please show the statistics that support what he said. Please find any numerical data, any studies, any anything that shows that white kids are "7 times" more likely to do ANY of the things touched on in that article. Please support the author's contentions that you buy into blindly. Failing that, just go back to the comic books you're used to reading. Those you might have less of a problem with.

By Jim ( - 63.215.231.3) on Friday, March 30, 2001 - 11:45 pm:

To try to explain this on an elementary enough level so that you guys can understand it... if, for example, someone were to say "according to the Centers for Disease Control and the Department of Health and Human Services, 4 out of 5 black men are crack addicts and serial rapists," would you guys be saying complimenting the author for his statistics, as you are doing with this guy? Or would you realize that simply asserting something, even giving a vague reference to a possible source, does not make it true? If so, then you understand my objection to this Tim Wise person's characterization. If not, then 4 out of 5 black men are crack addicts and serial rapists.

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Saturday, March 31, 2001 - 06:01 am:

Brothers and sisters there is no need to answer this grafted disagreable!!

history tells you that these grafted ones are useless and they are a plague the are sucking the life out of the planet!! (LIKE THE VAMPIRES THEY ARE)

and they love it and see it as progress!!

their whole economical system is flawed and they know it but they will go on till death!!

have no fear the end is near!!

GOD HAS SAID SO AND WHAT HE SAYS WILL COME TO PASS!

http://www.farrakhanfactor.com/

PRAISE ALLAH!!!!!!

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.72.20) on Saturday, March 31, 2001 - 07:47 pm:

Piss on Louis Farrakhan! He's not worthy to be my footstool!

By who da phuck ( - 64.12.101.156) on Saturday, March 31, 2001 - 11:13 pm:

Jim....candy azz white boy that you are,
can u answer what da phuck is wrong with
your youth?...shootin up their suburban
schools????????????

By Jim ( - 63.215.238.206) on Sunday, April 1, 2001 - 07:56 am:

Who:
Sure. A few of them, an almost infinitesimally small percentage, are psychologically disturbed. Including school shootings and every other kind of murder, though, blacks still commit more murders than whites do and commit them at a rate of 8 to 9 times greater than the rate at which whites do. So, whatever da phuck is wrong with "our youth," the problem is much greater with blacks.

By zzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.71) on Monday, April 2, 2001 - 02:05 pm:

Jim-Bob, manhood is a good thing, you should
give that a try sometimes...as far as the
commentary by Mr Wise, i neither support
or deny the claims, but you seem to miss the
point of the post, it was very simple, no need
for you to go into your normal rants of
throwing around a lot of stats that no one
was debatting...it was just a point for
discussion since the news media has focused
on the rash of school shootings, but your
only lame argument is the normal whining
that we hear from the peanut gallery of
delusional white america....

By Erin ( - 205.188.197.151) on Monday, April 2, 2001 - 08:14 pm:

what's up. I think that all of this crap and controversy should end. The fact is some jacked up people will shoot up their schools. They are usually all white. It happens in "normal all-american cities". The only thing this is, is a whole bunch of white people trying to get attention and be on the news. But I don't know why everybody always has to be compared to the other race. This is not really a black/white issue though I think the shooting should stop.

By Jim ( - 63.215.239.202) on Tuesday, April 3, 2001 - 08:55 am:

From Z:
=Jim-Bob, manhood is a good thing, you should
give that a try sometimes...=

Z, making false accusations against white people or otherwise dodging simple facts is hardly an indicator of manhood. Quite the opposite, in fact.

=as far as the
commentary by Mr Wise, i neither support
or deny the claims,=

You voiced your endorsement of it as though it were factual.

=but you seem to miss the
point of the post,=

No, I got it. He was trying to make it seem as though whites are more inclined to do this or that, take crack or meth amphetamines, by either falsifying or misinterpreting some real or imagined statistics.

=it was very simple, no need
for you to go into your normal rants of
throwing around a lot of stats that no one
was debatting...=

You guys accepted them as true when there was no reason to accept them as true, and of course they were being debated. I was debating them. If the actual data had been presented, or the exact source -- name and date of the publication or publications Mr. Wise supposedly got his information from, there would have been more to debate, and probably more to debunk.

=it was just a point for
discussion since the news media has focused
on the rash of school shootings, but your
only lame argument is the normal whining
that we hear from the peanut gallery of
delusional white america....=

If and when "white America" starts inventing CIA conspiracies to explain problems that are purely of people's own making, or dreaming up "prison industrial complexes" to try to divert attention from the simple fact that criminals, black and white, are locked up for the crimes they commit - period, or changing the racial composition of ancient people because we'd like to claim them as our own, then you will be able to accuse of us of being delusional. Until that happens, that distinction belongs to you guys.

By zzzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.71) on Tuesday, April 3, 2001 - 11:35 am:

Jim-Bob, your above rant shows delusion
at it's best...

and don't be a simpleton Jim-Bob, you
know the CIA, FBI nor any other government
agency is above doing exactly what Ms Waters
has accused them of...now, of course, no one
"forces" anyone to use or sell drugs but it's
not above the government to flood the
community with the poison....and the prison
industrial complex is a reality...as far as
the racial composition of an ancient people,
who are u to say what color/race the people
of ancient Kemet were...you give your opinion
Jim-Bob, nothing more, you're an expert on
nothing, except your lame opinion...

the distinction of pretending that past
and current injustices are a figment of
of a peoples imagination is a distinction
belongs to you delusional anglos...

By INVADER ( - 198.106.46.104) on Tuesday, April 3, 2001 - 02:51 pm:

yeah jim bob your outdated opinion means nothing you are just trying to but time peckerwood,take a look at the history of the white race you have killed more people,than anybody on the face of the earth, in the name of god, politics, you name you have done it and you dont feel sorry for it.
you will have to face the sad fact that your daddy told you a lie the world does not revolve arounf white people

By Jim ( - 63.215.225.36) on Tuesday, April 3, 2001 - 08:01 pm:

Z:
Back and forth, back and forth... I post something which is reasonable and sane; you post nonsense. One more time for the terminally thick:

=Jim-Bob, your above rant shows delusion
at it's best...=

Is this some kind of "through the looking glass" thing you've got going on? A little black racist world where up is down, right is wrong, sane is insane? It appears to be.

=and don't be a simpleton Jim-Bob, you
know the CIA, FBI nor any other government
agency is above doing exactly what Ms Waters
has accused them of...=

Yes, they are above doing those kinds of things. No sane person would accuse the CIA of being resonsible for the drug epidemic, but I'm not dealing with sane people, am I? And, for the sake of argument, even if the CIA or FBI were remotely "capable" of such a thing, that doesn't mean any loony accusation is therefore true. As a human, you're theoretically "capable" of committing murder, aren't you? Does that mean that if someone accuses you of it that it is therefore true? That's what you're doing vis-a-vis the CIA and FBI. You are believing an accusation simply because the accusation is made.

=now, of course, no one
"forces" anyone to use or sell drugs but it's
not above the government to flood the
community with the poison....=

Yes, actually, it is above the government to do that. They're not doing that, and the accusation that they are, or even the supposition that they are is simply insane.

=and the prison
industrial complex is a reality...=

No, it isn't.

=as far as
the racial composition of an ancient people,
who are u to say what color/race the people
of ancient Kemet were...=

I'll let the ancient Egyptians do that, and for thousands of years they somehow managed not to portray themselves as the Negroes modern black racists / Afrocentrists wish they were.

=you give your opinion
Jim-Bob, nothing more, you're an expert on
nothing, except your lame opinion...=

Unlike those of you and the rest of the mentally incapacitated crowd here, I base my opinions on reality. If the Egyptians had bothered to illustrate themselves as Negroes, I'd gladly believe they were; they didn't, yet black racists and Afrocentrists still manage to assert that proposition with a straight face.

=the distinction of pretending that past
and current injustices are a figment of
of a peoples imagination is a distinction
belongs to you delusional anglos...=

No,but pretending that we think that past injustices are a figment of someone's imagination is a delusion of you black racists, as is the invention of current injustices that exist only in the vacuous confines of the space between your collective ears. You guys have the lock on delusions. In that category, you have no peers.

By Jim ( - 63.215.225.36) on Tuesday, April 3, 2001 - 08:10 pm:

Invader:

=yeah jim bob your outdated opinion means nothing you are just trying to but time peckerwood,take a look at the history of the white race you have killed more people,than anybody on the face of the earth,=

Prove it. The problem is, white people have a written history. Black people, until fairly recently, didn't. So, some modern black racists looked at the history of the world, or at least the European and American part, ignored histories of other peoples, and by default had to ignore the history of black people because there's so little of it, and went "Ah ha! There were wars and killing all throughout European history. Baaaaad Europeans!!! Of course, the history of China, India, Japan and every other civilization is equally scarred by wars and man's inhumanity to man, and in order to progress to the level of having a civilization, a society has to progress above the everyday kind of violence that tribal communities experience -- raids, feuds, vendettas, but those things don't matter to black racists. For them, it is enough to look at the history of white people and criticize, failing to scrutinize any other race or group, and completely ignoring the voluminous and unparalleled contributions made by European / white people. It's what racists do. So, Invader, before you continue with your childish anti-white rant, I advise you to read some history -- not just European history, as though you've even read that, but histories of Asian, American (i.e., Aztec, Mayan, Incan and others) histories, and what little there is of black African history. By comparison, European history is a walk in the park.

=in the name of god, politics, you name you have done it and you dont feel sorry for it.
you will have to face the sad fact that your daddy told you a lie the world does not revolve arounf white people=

That's the problem: no one ever told me or any other white, or mostly white person that the world revolves around white people. That's another delusion on the part of the black racist element. It's just a fact that most of the world's accomplishment came at the hands of white people, and black racists have a problem with it.

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Tuesday, April 3, 2001 - 09:24 pm:

I think everyone on this site is delusional. Why do you people insist on generalizing people? You are the reason for racism. Both black and white. Every race has done horrible things to every race. Why does it have to turn into Oh the white people did this and the black people did that. It is history! Why can't people just leave it at that. In order for things to improve, you have to stop blaming and thinking of the past which you were not even a part of. But it seems that everyone in here enjoys racism, and talking s>h>i>t about whatever race they don't belong to. Jim-why don't you except the fact that white people wrote the history? You seemed like an intelligent man when I first read your posts, but then I noticed how racist you are. What is your point? Are you trying to make everyone on this site say-hey Jim you're right, you and your people are superior! Thanks for making me realize it? Its never going to happen. No race is superior than another. They are all rich and beautiful in culture. And you may think your comments are clever and that you're really smart, but everyone on this site thinks you're an ignorant a>s>s>h>o>l>e. You say you hate black racism, but you come in here and inspire people to dislike white people. How can you hate black racism and promote white racism at the same time. Racism is wrong-thats all there is to it. I just don't understand you people at all. Jim-please don't copy and paste my post and break it down and than tell me why i'm wrong while trying to make me feel stupid because it kind of annoys me.

By INVADER ( - 198.106.46.102) on Tuesday, April 3, 2001 - 11:08 pm:

where does the problem lie? on the issue of race maria. everytime you turn around here comes some white person telling you how to deal with racism if you had the anser there would be no problem in the first place. if you are so concerned with solving the race problem go to www.whites only and work on people who think like you do. you are not the standard by which the world, meaning the majoritywhich is people of color determines what is right and what is not right.when i fist came to ths site your boy white vampire was nigger this and nigger that and you were agreeing with most of what he had to say, he has toned his nonsense down a little bit but the flavor is still the same, when black people work on issues that concern them here you come telling us how we should feel, if you had the anser there would be no problem in the first place.

By Jim ( - 63.208.85.56) on Tuesday, April 3, 2001 - 11:24 pm:

From Maria:

=Jim-why don't you except the fact that white people wrote the history?=

Done. But they aren't alone in it. Black people, Asian people, and all kinds of people wrote it, and writing it doesn't equate to inventing it.

=You seemed like an intelligent man when I first read your posts, but then I noticed how racist you are. What is your point? Are you trying to make everyone on this site say-hey Jim you're right, you and your people are superior! Thanks for making me realize it? =

I'm right, but I don't expect the people here to admit it. That doesn't mean I can't beat them up over their racism and their dishonesty.

=Its never going to happen. No race is superior than another.=

That may well be true, but that doesn't mean the wholesale slander of white people should be applauded, or the defense of them against the slander should be condemned.

=They are all rich and beautiful in culture.=

No, not all cultures, societies, peoples, nations and/or races are or were rich and beautiful all the time, everywhere. Not all cultures are equal. Not all cultures achieved the same things. Not all cultures value the same things. In fact, the acceptance and tolerance you're expressing in this message is not a universal quality; it's pretty much a late 20th century American and Western thing, and frequently comparisons are made to try to make earlier manifestations of this culture look intolerant, when it is only in comparison to this later version that it pales by comparison, not to other societies or cultures at the same time in history.

=And you may think your comments are clever and that you're really smart, but everyone on this site thinks you're an ignorant a>s>s>h>o>l>e.=

Someone may not like me, but if he or she thinks I'm ignorant, than he or she has a problem. There is a great deal of ignorance here, that's for certain, but it's not mine.

=You say you hate black racism,=

I do.

=but you come in here and inspire people to dislike white people.=

They did anyway. Do you think there's anything I could possibly say, do or write to get Greg, HRH, Z or Invader to hate white people any more than they already do? I doubt it.

=How can you hate black racism and promote white racism at the same time.=

I don't promote white racism.

=Racism is wrong-thats all there is to it.=

Fair enough, but even at that not all racism is equal. For instance, Nazi hatred of Jews and the subsequent leading them into gas chambers is much worse in degree than someone moving to another chair at a diner because a black or white person, whichever he doesn't like, sits next to him. Or, if someone has a problem with black crime, if that can be taken as racism, that differs in kind and degree from a black person saying whites are devils created by a mad black scientist, or albino mutants chased out of Africa, are subhuman and deserve to be killed.

=I just don't understand you people at all. Jim-please don't copy and paste my post and break it down and than tell me why i'm wrong while trying to make me feel stupid because it kind of annoys me.=

Too late for the breaking down part, but I'm not trying to make you feel stupid. You're the only person I've written to on this board who I don't feel is stupid. I may disagree with you, but you're not a racist and you're not stupid.

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Wednesday, April 4, 2001 - 04:51 am:

From Jim:

=That may well be true, but that doesn't mean the wholesale slander of white people should be applauded, or the defense of them against the slander should be condemned.=

I would never applaud the wholesale slander of any race, whether it be white, black, Spanish, Etc.

=Someone may not like me, but if he or she thinks I'm ignorant, than he or she has a problem. There is a great deal of ignorance here, that's for certain, but it's not mine.=

There is a great deal of ignorance in here.

=They did anyway. Do you think there's anything I could possibly say, do or write to get Greg, HRH, Z or Invader to hate white people any more than they already do? I doubt it.=

I do not agree with there posts either. I do not like any form of racism. I am not defending the black racists in here. Racism is racism is racism.

=I don't promote white racism.=

Well than why do I feel that what you say has some racism or white supremity in it? Am I reading wrong?

=Fair enough, but even at that not all racism is equal. For instance, Nazi hatred of Jews and the subsequent leading them into gas chambers is much worse in degree than someone moving to another chair at a diner because a black or white person, whichever he doesn't like, sits next to him. Or, if someone has a problem with black crime, if that can be taken as racism, that differs in kind and degree from a black person saying whites are devils created by a mad black scientist, or albino mutants chased out of Africa, are subhuman and deserve to be killed.=

Of course there are different degrees to racism as in everthing. I wouldn't want my people murdered and I would not want someone to call me a nigger or cracker. Obviously my people being murdered would be a hell of a lot worse, but I wouldn't want either to happen. They are both wrong-some are worse than others.

=Too late for the breaking down part, but I'm not trying to make you feel stupid. You're the only person I've written to on this board who I don't feel is stupid. I may disagree with you, but you're not a racist and you're not stupid.=

Thank you for not yelling at me. Most people on this site aren't capable of having conversations because they get too offended if you have a different opinion. I agree that I hate black racism too, but also any other racism. I just think that if you aren't racist, you would get equally offended at the things white vampire, etc. says. White vampire is as racist as greg-just opposite races. Do you agree with white vampire? I hope not.

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Wednesday, April 4, 2001 - 05:06 am:

Invader: Please quote me agreeing with white vampire. lol. I have never called anyone a racial slur in my life, nor even thought it! All I said to white vampire is that i'd back off the insults and he said he'd do the same. But now in your delusional mind you've decided that I was agreeing with him instead of what I was really doing which was insulting hime. I don't understand why I come here and say racism is wrong, blah blah blah and then I get bs from ignorant idiots like yourself calling me racist. I have never told anyone how or what to think. You are obviously not very bright and not worth wasting time over. lol....I'm literally disgusted with what a waste of life you are.

By zzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.72) on Wednesday, April 4, 2001 - 09:37 am:

from, Jim-Bob:

i'm right, but I don't expect the people here to admit it. That doesn't mean I can't beat them up over their racism and their
dishonesty.

more of Jim-Bob's delusional "i'm right cuz i'm
white" mentality...anyone with half a brain,
which is what Jim-Bob operates with can see
his racism...Maria, u seem open to normal
dialouge and that's a good thing..we all
sling our opinion around but Jim-Bob is
under the impression that his opinion is law
and that's when things get murky..but for the
record, i don't hate whites, don't deny the
accomplishments of whites but i also don't
turn a blind eye to the injustices that
they have served up throughout history...
i'm not declaring sainthood for blacks
and "to the fire pit" for all whites-
just Jim-Bob :)

By Jim ( - 63.208.82.176) on Wednesday, April 4, 2001 - 10:51 am:

Z:

More of your "through the looking glass" mentality:

=more of Jim-Bob's delusional "i'm right cuz i'm
white" mentality...=

No, Z; it's never "I'm right because I'm white." It's always "I'm right because the facts or logic supports my position." Please don't transfer the thought pattern of the black racists on this site over to me.

=anyone with half a brain,
which is what Jim-Bob operates with can see
his racism...=

The only remotely racist thing about my positions are a) my problem with the fact of black crime, and b) my acknowledgement of the existence, quantified over time, of the IQ gap between blacks and whites. If those things were not true, I wouldn't hold them.

=Maria, u seem open to normal
dialouge and that's a good thing..=

Then why don't you emulate it? In contrast to her, you have shown yourself completely incapable of engaging in normal dialog. False accusations seem to be your preferred method of exchange.

=we all
sling our opinion around but Jim-Bob is
under the impression that his opinion is law=

Not all opinions are equal. Those that are supportable are more valid than those supported by nonsense.

=and that's when things get murky..but for the
record, i don't hate whites,=

No, you just believe and repeat almost every loony and racist accusation made against them.

=don't deny the
accomplishments of whites but i also don't
turn a blind eye to the injustices that
they have served up throughout history...=

YOu turn a blind eye to the benefits that they have served up through history and a blind eye to the injustices served up by any and all other races.

=i'm not declaring sainthood for blacks
and "to the fire pit" for all whites-
just Jim-Bob :)=

No, you just blame negative behavior on the parts of blacks on brain-dead anti-white conspiracy theories. It's easier to blame crack use on the CIA than deal with the reality of the situation, isn't it? It's scapegoating taken to a new level.

By INVADER ( - 131.252.180.195) on Wednesday, April 4, 2001 - 11:50 am:

honky you better reconnize, what time it is, not the time you think it is, again i ask what is your purpose on this site to continue doing what you have been doing all your life fucking up the program for other people.

By zzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.75) on Wednesday, April 4, 2001 - 12:54 pm:

no scapegoating needed Jim-Bob, but reality
is something that you have an aversion to,
it's not out of the realm of possibility
that the CIA was the first to flood poor
neighborhoods with crack, no one is saying
that drug users are loaded in a government
van and "forced" to take the drug...use a
little common sense, a slight bit of reasoning,
if you are capable of it...you turn everything
into a black & white issue Jim-Bob and then
turn around and accuse everyone else of being
racist..

your lame opinions are supported by the usual
drivel that you dig up, what facts have u
brought up?...some jaded statistics from
the Stormfront website?

are u too brain dead to realize that "your"
opinion is just that...it's yours, it only
has value to you...if you are ignorant and
moronic enough to think that the government
is above covert activity that doesn't
always have the best interest of the people
in mind then your head is further up your
flat azz than i originally thought.....

you take hypocrisy to new heights Jim-Bob,
your response to the original post is evidence
of that, instead of you giving your 2 cents,
you decided to remind us of the murder stats
in the black community, so instead of dealing
with the negative behavior in your own house,
you just whine like a little bi-otch, with
your finger up your nose "well, what ever
is wrong with "us", it's 10 times worse
with blacks"...this type of delusional
response is what has your young-uns playing
target practice in their lily white worlds...

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Wednesday, April 4, 2001 - 02:41 pm:

Invader: I already answered your question a long time ago. Once again, I tell you: You are not worth my time, I'm done talking to you.

By Jim ( - 63.215.234.29) on Wednesday, April 4, 2001 - 05:23 pm:

Invader:

=honky you better reconnize, what time it is,=

Boy, it's a good thing black people can't be racist. Those racist comments might give people the wrong impression. BTW, it's about 5:15.

=not the time you think it is,=

No, I just checked.

=again i ask what is your purpose on this site to continue doing what you have been doing all your life fucking up the program for other people.=

I'm just making a few brain-dead racists look foolish. It's kinda fun.

By Good 'ol White Vampire ( - 216.24.73.80) on Wednesday, April 4, 2001 - 06:20 pm:

Has anyone talked to Kingfish, ahem, I mean hrh lately?--I miss insulting the bastard since he gave up trying to fight the good fight against my white might. Hey, I just rhymed!! And I can certifiably tell you that MY pupose on this site is to take it over and to spread the truth far and wide. Actually I just like to insult , truth be told. But I have to agree with Jim-- no white person that I encounter day -to -day is nearly as "racist" as the blacks I encounter. And that is the truth!

By INVADER ( - 131.252.180.196) on Wednesday, April 4, 2001 - 07:45 pm:

nothing else better to do than be around the people you hate,why?

By MARIA ( - 24.130.192.181) on Wednesday, April 4, 2001 - 09:28 pm:

Invader: Are you talking to me or Jim? Because if you are talking to me, you have totally misjudged me. I don't understand where you might have gotten the idea that I am white and racist. Because I am not at all or in any way.

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.73.188) on Wednesday, April 4, 2001 - 09:52 pm:

I don't really hate black people; I just think most of them are a>s>s>holes who feel that everyone else owes them. If you were, Body-Cavity Invader, in fact, addressing my comment--which I don't think you were. But I just had to spew some more opinionation, you know. Hatred is a gift.

By INVADER ( - 198.106.46.104) on Wednesday, April 4, 2001 - 09:55 pm:

whoever the shoe fits wear it, you seem to be on the same track as jim oh no im not a racist,my best freinds are black, or another one of your lines is i dont see color, well then what do you see? save the drama for those sleeping black folks i am not one of those.maria do you get a kick out of being around black men is that what you are looking for some of that black strap? i thought so you can be youeself now dont have to hide in the closet with your love for the mandingo warrior.

By INVADER ( - 198.106.46.104) on Wednesday, April 4, 2001 - 09:58 pm:

white vampire WHEN I FIRST CAME TO THIS SITE ALL I HEARD FROM YOU WAS NIGGER THIS AND NIGGER THAT, ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT A LEOPARD CAN CHANGE HIS SPOTS, IF SO IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO I ASK THE QUESTION WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE FOR BEING ON THIS SITE? TRYING TO PRESERVE THE MANIFEST DESTINY OF THE WHITE RACE? IF SO YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME IT WONT WORK THIS TIME, NO NOT THIS TIME.

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Thursday, April 5, 2001 - 03:32 am:

lol, sorry, but I don't have a preference on what race I date. You're so incredibly stupid its funny. Never said my best friend was black. Never said I don't see color...I jus don't hate people based on there color like you. You can insult me as much as you want. I simply do not care. I think its sad that you think you're making some sort of point because it doesn't really make sense. The things you say about me just show me how delusional you are, because I know what I say and think and everything you say I have never even thought. You act like you know me and all my thoughts. I get a kick outta bein around intelligent men and women...and you certainly would not be one of them. Prolly the only people in here that agree with you is greg. I wonder why that is.

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Thursday, April 5, 2001 - 03:34 am:

White vampire-How can you say you don't hate black people now? If there is any point you've brought across in here it is that you hate black people...

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.72.25) on Thursday, April 5, 2001 - 10:03 am:

I hate the fact that black people apparently feel as if they can be loud and get in everyone's face and talk s>h>i>t. And I hate the fact that lies are spread every day about "black peole invented this, but whitey takes credit for it". And then they put down the United States as a racist hellhole and say they long to be in Africa when in fact, their "own people" would kill them or rob them as soon as they had the opportunity, regardless of being the same color. And last, but not least we allow a stupid negro, Kofi Annon to push his agenda on our country as secretary -general of the United Nations. If I were our president, I'd tell him to burn in hell the next time he asks for money or tries to bend the U.S. to his will. And , as an afterthought, next time I'm at a bar and one of these negro bucks tries to start s>h>i>t or thinks I'm a white/liberal who'll let him walk on me, I'm going to tap him across the head with a nightstick and beat the hell out of him. There's one that I have in mind right now, in fact. I'll let you know how it goes...

By Jim ( - 63.215.230.209) on Thursday, April 5, 2001 - 10:17 am:

Maria:

=I would never applaud the wholesale slander of any race, whether it be white, black, Spanish, Etc.=

That’s very commendable, and that alone separates you from anyone else I respond to here.

=There is a great deal of ignorance in here.=

Yup.

(Me)= Do you think there's anything I could possibly say, do or write to get Greg, HRH, Z or Invader to hate white people any more than they already do?.=

=I do not agree with there posts either. I do not like any form of racism. I am not defending the black racists in here. Racism is racism is racism.=

Fair enough.

(me)=I don't promote white racism.=

=Well than why do I feel that what you say has some racism or white supremity in it? Am I reading wrong?=

European civilization, of which both you and I are a part of, as are Z, HRH, Greggy-poo and everyone else here, is simply more accomplished than any other society and it happened to be created by people who happened to be white. Does that make whites inherently superior to other people? No, and as other races and cultures have adopted Western ways their participation in the accomplishments of this society have been great, disproving any assertion that it was the race of the people in this society that made it great, but rather the nature of the society itself that leads to excellence, not race. Does that mean that the incessant slandering of whites and Western civilization is excusable? Nope. Does that mean that if someone tries to portray some African tribal society as this society’s equal or superior that that assertion should be taken as fact, especially when the intent it to defame whites? Nope. Does it mean that I have to be gentle when rebuking someone for trying to do just that? Nope. In fact, I do it as ungently as possible.

=Of course there are different degrees to racism as in everthing. I wouldn't want my people murdered and I would not want someone to call me a nigger or cracker. Obviously my people being murdered would be a hell of a lot worse, but I wouldn't want either to happen. They are both wrong-some are worse than others.=

Fair enough.

=Thank you for not yelling at me.=

Not a problem. I only berate people who have either engaged in the usual racial slandering that goes on here against whites, or who have insulted me personally.

=Most people on this site aren't capable of having conversations because they get too offended if you have a different opinion.=

Yup.

=I agree that I hate black racism too, but also any other racism.=

Fair enough.

=I just think that if you aren't racist, you would get equally offended at the things white vampire, etc. says. White vampire is as racist as greg-just opposite races. Do you agree with white vampire? I hope not.=

I find that White Vampire basically doles out to Greg and the like a small dose of what they dish out. What he writes is nowhere near as vicious or demented as what they write, but I’d agree that use of the N word and such is inappropriate, as is negatively categorizing a whole race as though they were one.

By Jim ( - 63.215.230.209) on Thursday, April 5, 2001 - 10:28 am:

Commenting on White Vampire:

=I hate the fact that black people apparently feel as if they can be loud and get in everyone's face and talk s>h>i>t.=

I agree with that. The only distinction I'd make is that obviously not all black people do this, or even most, but certainly a disproportionate number, and with this kind of behavior as with crime, it's the disproportion that bothers me. It's bad that there are people like Al Sharpton, the late Khalid Muhammad, the still living Louis Farrakhan, various and sundry rappers, and so on, who do this to perfection. What is galling is the amount of support they get for doing it.

=And I hate the fact that lies are spread every day about "black peole invented this, but whitey takes credit for it".=

Ditto. With the possible exception of "socialist realism" in the former Soviet Union, there has never been such a campaign of disinformation and the rewriting of history as this.

=And then they put down the United States as a racist hellhole and say they long to be in Africa when in fact, their "own people" would kill them or rob them as soon as they had the opportunity, regardless of being the same color.=

Again, ditto. America is far from a racist society. In fact, it's one of the most racially tolerant societies in history. However, it is also one of the most racially diverse places on earth, so in contrast to many other countries, there are several different racial groups living in close proximity so there is some racial tension, not a lot but some. Of course there will be no racial tension in a country that is monoracial, so in comparison to those countries, we have more to deal with, but this is still a marvel of racial and cultural tolerance, yet the black racist element takes every opportunity to slam it as though it is the last bastion of racial intolerance.

=And last, but not least we allow a stupid negro, Kofi Annon to push his agenda on our country as secretary -general of the United Nations.=

That I'd disagree with.

By Jim ( - 63.215.230.209) on Thursday, April 5, 2001 - 10:32 am:

From Invader:

=whoever the shoe fits wear it, you seem to be on the same track as jim oh no im not a racist,my best freinds are black, or another one of your lines is i dont see color, well then what do you see? save the drama for those sleeping black folks i am not one of those.=

Yes, actually, you are very much asleep when it comes to reality, facts, reason and so forth. I realize that in black racist parlance it's trendy to call yourself "awake" or "aware" or "conscious" when you make racist or ignorant statements, but in reality those sentimenta betray a profound ignorance and a lack of moral and intellectual consciousness.

By INVADER ( - 198.107.162.173) on Thursday, April 5, 2001 - 01:40 pm:

go blow your nose.

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.73.203) on Friday, April 6, 2001 - 03:03 pm:

In the interest of further dialouge, I will not use any racial slurs, unless 1) one is used directly against me or 2) I am addressing Kingfish. I feel that Kingfish and Greg have set up shop elsewhere, and my comrades are all on vacation, so it appears to be only myself, Jim, Maria and Invader who have posted on this site in the past week or so. Curious.

By NAT TURNER ( - 198.106.46.102) on Friday, April 6, 2001 - 11:32 pm:

AIN'T THAT SWEET BUT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO STOP DOING SOMETHING YOU WERE BORN INTO.
IS THIS ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR TRICK TO MAKE BLACK PEOPLE FEEL YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR TRUE FEELINGS,

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.73.248) on Saturday, April 7, 2001 - 11:11 am:

Nope. I mean what I say. I will not insult inless insulted. Although I do have a nagging suspicion that you are Greg.

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.73.248) on Saturday, April 7, 2001 - 12:50 pm:

"unless", I mean.

By HRH-Darkoverlord delivers his annual state of the racist speech,so all ya white leeches get down on your knees, the master is back in black,back it up all white buttcracks! ( - 12.81.64.67) on Saturday, April 7, 2001 - 02:09 pm:

Attention all white defilers of truth and history,down on your knees asslice your master is back in black!
To all my thinking living humans I see that you've been carrying on the valiant,fight against these children of the dead ,63,dirtyunderwear and resident house whore 216 white stankie vampire.
I've noticed that from time to time all these diseased eaters of dung,have a need for my present.Some like the lowly zombiefuk boy 216 have even go so far as to invoke my name in the hopes of feeling the mighty sting,that I put on him and his assbuddy 63 earth germ jims ass. These foul deceptacons, know matter how they twist and turn can never escape the mental asswhipping that I place on them with each post. And speaking of white leeches I see Moronic maria,has finally put her sheet back on. All the ass smooching she's been doing has probably turned her dead gothic face a sheity colored brown. Her head is so far up that bogus failed intellect 63's ass,that she thinks shes home. Well this pointe headed ••••• is no different then any of the brain dead ••••• clones crackers who like the vampires they are,keep sucking up this site.

To all my humans again I ask why spend anytime debating ghouls and transformers?If you feel the need to spread info. at least do it with other humans,not some brain dead white revisionist maggots.Time and time again I see long post on different topics,that so many of you waste time in writing to these maggots.What good does it do to keep telling fools what they already know? I could see it if this was a physical confrontation,but since it's not why waste the time and energy in debating or tryna be rational with any of these cloned white racist AMERIKKA MADE HANDPUPPETS!

For those among you who don't know about the real DARKOVERLORD-HRH,know this my motto to all fools, clowns and racist ideologes is; KNOCK'M DOWN AND GO UP IN'M! To those that understand this good for you to the rest,fuk you and feed you beans! Stop tallking to the dead and bury them!

By NAT TURNER ( - 198.106.46.104) on Saturday, April 7, 2001 - 03:49 pm:

I agree with you why do they come to this site anyway? are they trying to human is it possoble for them to be i dont think so, well put

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Saturday, April 7, 2001 - 03:54 pm:

Your a f>u>c>k>i>n>g piece of s>h>i>t HRH. I'm done with this site. It seems you want me to be racist. I post anti-racist s>h>i>t and I get told I'm a racist. F>u>c>k you! You disgust me. I know many black people and none of then think how you do. You are the type of person who hinders the progress and makes racism worse. By the way, I am brown and I'm not gothic. Stupid A>s>s.

By NAT TURNER ( - 198.106.46.104) on Saturday, April 7, 2001 - 07:16 pm:

maria you are a por white trash hoe spelled with a capital H i know why white girls come to this site trying to get some black dick you have been kept from it all of your life now you just can not help yourself how many phone numbers have you got so far white trash. like you are doing black people a favor by coming here you did the same thing with the civil rights movement working and playing at the same time

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Saturday, April 7, 2001 - 11:23 pm:

lol, i wuld never date anyone on this site! or from the internet. Your all a bunch of ignorant racists.

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Saturday, April 7, 2001 - 11:23 pm:

lol, i would never date anyone on this site! or from the internet. Your all a bunch of ignorant racists.

By HRH-Darkoverlord has to re-educate moronic maria for the last time,now geta steppn ya facist stepford white trash slut ( - 12.81.64.63) on Sunday, April 8, 2001 - 07:54 am:

Maria ya came in dumb and ya leave the same way. If you had a brain you'd know that being a goth,has nothing to do with color.
We both know that your a racist/liberal who's to stupid to even understand what the term racism means.Let's face it your so taken aback with the non-wizdumb of the king nothing 63,you can't think straight. Your easily manipulated by a few catchie phrases or words that you don't have a clue about.You would have made a great german back in the 20's cuz your a follower in the worse since of the word.
Now on the subject of what I am ,let's get this clear,for you I'm the sun burning your stagnanet brains,cuzing your much mental aguise.I'm that thorn,in your big cave girl head,that lets you know just how transparent you real are,and ya can't stand it.
Your words of knowing black people are as hollow as that big space dome you call a head. What you know about us is what we show all racist crackers,the mask!
As to you dating anyone,do yourself a favor get sterilized,so you don't fuk around a breed more morons like yourself.
Your ignorance of who and what your really about is laughable at best. As to hinder or progress,what you really mean is I'm not a fun nigger, who clowns and says what degenerate crackers like you want and need to see.
As to you being brown,that's just from all the •••••,ya been licking off of your cracker boys friends and other assorted asswipes,who you value and worship so much. You represent all that's wrong with white liberals,you have the nerve to tell us about making progress.Racist beastie •••••,if your foul death carrying relatives hadn't of created all this madness we wouldn't be having this chat.Don't you ever in your stinking white zombie existance,ever think that you know us, you understand us,or because your around us we like or respect you. If I was to met you in person and your exhibited the same thoughtless convo,that you do here you'd get the same responses.You are a presumnatious pomps white maggot,now run along and finest polishing 63 earth germ jims,tiny wewe!
And stop lying to yourself,ya been saying you weren't coming back for more then 2 months and here ya are. Like the other white leeches here,you don't have a life,thats why you come,and will contiune to.

By Jim ( - 63.208.80.85) on Sunday, April 8, 2001 - 09:02 am:

By NAT TURNER ( - 198.106.46.104) on Saturday, April 7, 2001 - 03:49 pm:

=I agree with you=

Small minds think alike, apparently.

=why do they come to this site anyway?=

To experience the words and wisdom of wonderful people as yourself.

=are they trying to human=

We are human. You are too; it's just that you're mindlessly racist, imbecilic humans.

=is it possoble for them to be=

We can't be as racist as you guys are. No one can. You're in a category of your own.

=i dont think so, =

You don't think.

By HRH-Darkoverlord dissects more ranting from the fool 63 ( - 12.81.79.184) on Sunday, April 8, 2001 - 05:51 pm:

When ever we are treated to the sermonizing of a racist puppet like jim,ya just go to ask yourself,how long has this beasted boy been practicing for his role as Amerikka psycho part -2. He that seeks to explain the foulness of his people while constantly trying to create revisionist history,is a classic ex. of how deeply ingrained lunacy can go in the white male mind.
It becomes to apparent that this faker, has nothing to support anything he claims,other then to keep pushing the same dead long gone and rejected pseudo-histories and sciences of race and class. He lives for this site,cuz here he feels like the man he will never be.His pale shell cracks with each comment directed at his flawed,logic and empty veribage.
If this site were to close tomorrow,we can only imagine what ghouls like 63 and turd supreme white vampire would do. I can tell ya one thing small animals and children had better watch out.
It's nice to see that mad cow disease and hoof and mouth disease are alive and well in the mouths of malprops like these ghouls at this site.

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Sunday, April 8, 2001 - 06:23 pm:

GAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NOW THAT WAS FUNNY AS HELLLLLLLLL

By White William Shakes-beer Vampire ( - 216.24.71.108) on Sunday, April 8, 2001 - 09:57 pm:

(with sarcasm) Didst thou speak , my (darks>h>i>t) lord? Pray tell what kind words ye hath beseeched us with, that I may tell my other white brethern of thy noble deeds.

By Guido ( - 152.158.26.53) on Monday, April 9, 2001 - 05:23 am:

White Boys are shooting up schools (the boy in San Diego didn't look to white to me) because they're alienated in schools, as they are constantly told they're EVIL, EVIL, and of course, more EVIL. Society is more hateful toward whites than it has EVER BEEN in history toward any other race. Of course, intergration has ruined schools as well, and whites have taken the brunt of this action.

By HRH-BREAKS OUT THE BLACK FLAG AND GETS TA SPRAYING THE NEWEST SET OF WHITE WORMS,152 AND WILLIAM SHAKESPIT! ( - 12.81.64.216) on Monday, April 9, 2001 - 06:04 am:

William shake ••••• and your sidekick guido the maginfcent are special case of more IOWAS on the loose. That's IDIOTS OUT WALKING AROUND.
Me thinks I smell a new foulness in this room, me thinks I smell white kiddy litter ,being thrown,me things these new manifestions of racism have come to sing the some old white toon,me things these varlets, are just more of the same old •••••, here to STANK UP THE room. ••••• by any name 152,216 all sounds like more ex. of white boys as tricks!
Dam at least if your gona bring your stepbros to the sight 63,have them rehearse their lines better,fcking CRETINS!

By GUIDO ( - 131.252.180.196) on Monday, April 9, 2001 - 11:18 am:

GUIDOwhat the •••• are you doing here trying to smell up the air with your twisted opinions.

By Guido :P ( - 152.158.26.53) on Monday, April 9, 2001 - 11:40 am:

From the REAL GUIDO (some jerk-off is using my handle, again) -- I think some ill-educated turd needs to run a spell checker on his scrawlings, because this ain't no finger painting class.

By Interneterrorist ( - 199.80.75.134) on Monday, April 9, 2001 - 01:21 pm:

Tickin, tickin, tickin.....
Chinese have captured U.S. spy plane and holds...
hostages, the victims of their own hypocrisy...

In further news:

Report shows voting irregularities disenfrachised Black....
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United European States of America....
has been shown to be nothing more than the indoctrination of youthful and asorbant minds....
rote learning, the foundation of America's public school system, educates children to parrot mainstream....
comparisons with proclaimed tactics of Fidel Castro's regime

We interrupt your daily dose of bullshxt propaganda....

For this announcement.....{screeching halt}

The Interneterrorist has entered and has read posts back to April 5. He was amused and tickled by much rhetoric and moved towards patriotism from insightful comments.

Interneterrorist has a few questions for all to answer.

What is racism?

How is racism manifested in today's society?

For any and all challengers the cutlass sword is being sharpen and I do not think you would want to feel it's bite.

One person's terrorist is another's freedom fighter!!!! Just ask the organizers of the Boston Tea Party and the Founding Fathers of the United European States of America, including Georgie Boy Washington, Samuel "Sasinator" Adams, Patrick "Perpetrator" Henry and Jolly James Madison.

After the smoke clears and the pomp is dead, a willowy shadow remains, sword unsheathed and pointed forward, blood smeared like warpaint across his chest and the breathe of self-defense and victory exluding into the misty residue of....

Don't test!

Viva!!!
Tecumesh, Black Hawk, King Phillip, Roman Nose, Pontiac, Tall Bull, Crazy Horse, Gall, Dragging Canoe, Captain Jack, Satanta, Sitting Bear, Cornstalk, Geronimo.....

Interneterrorist

We call upon the names of the brave as we invoke the spirit of Ogun - warrior, dispenser of justice and servant of reciprocity - the promise go not unfulfilled!

By HRH-Darkoverlord and Internationalterrorist see the hand writng onthe wall, and it's written in the blood of the white facist clown heads at this site. ( - 12.81.71.185) on Monday, April 9, 2001 - 01:53 pm:

Internationalterroist we salute you from the prisons of this foul nation to the streets of S.Africa. May the spirits of Cingue,john brown, SLA and all the fallen soldiers from the BLA watch your back and keep your aim true. These racist maggots, can stop nothing ,but their bowels and that's not even a bet. Contiune whipping and beating the ••••• out of these deceptcons, the hr is at hand to take all these puppet heads.out!
China is putting all these white maggots on notice it's check out time at motel hell.What dumb ass bureaucrats in amerkkka haven't figure out is ,ya can check in but ya can't check out. These bastards,are twisting in the wind, like so many dead bodies,as they attempt to put the usual spin on this case of being caught with their draws down and now getting that ass spanked by the communist.
I hope they keep all those spies,and maybe even excute a couple just to make the pt. Toothless Amerikka won't be able to do a goddam thing about it and they know it.
All power to the Tamils,Phillopino's and other revolutionaires fighting the good fight against amerikka made facist puppetism.

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Monday, April 9, 2001 - 02:28 pm:

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.71.61) on Monday, April 9, 2001 - 03:02 pm:

YAWN* Oh, were you faggots saying something? About how communism is great , or some bulls>h>i>t like that? Yeah I can see it now. hrh -- all you do is use little phrases that you've picked up that you think sounds cool, but you don't say a DAMN THING, you know it, boy? I asked you before, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU TEACH? You just get your little lies out of a blacker-jack box( ha ha). You're an uneducated piece of NEGRO-•••• that can't back up anything with the exception of Internetterrorist's mother's ass!!

By Guido ( - 131.252.180.191) on Monday, April 9, 2001 - 08:03 pm:

white vampire you should not call all black people dirty names that is the same as all of us being called racist most of us are but not all of us

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.72.72) on Monday, April 9, 2001 - 08:34 pm:

Uh.........O.K.

By Interneterrorist ( - 199.80.75.134) on Tuesday, April 10, 2001 - 12:21 pm:

Flick!

Bulletin: ITN - Interneterrorism Network

FZZZZZZZZZZZZ........FZZZZZZZZZZZ..........
-------------------------------------------
beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep ...

Israel bombs Palestinian naval buildings....
S. Korean students hold Anti-American protests

No theatrics, no flair, all real....

You are now about to enter a no spin zone!

[Ter-ror-ism n. The political use of violence or intimidation.]

Program #1

White Vampire, how are you? The sun is rising therefore you, despised creature of the earth, must return back to your wretched abode. Sunblock won't help you. I understand your mind state is still below 33 degrees so any light that shine you can not comprehend, but you would probably shatter into thousands of micro-microbes, parasite! You exist only from the lifeblood of true beings, thus your life is supported - not maintained. This is the grand riddle concealing your persistent visitation into this website. You need blood, some piece of life-force. However, you are dismissed as an irrelevant stain! I have confirmed your presence to divorce you and your existence!

Viva!

A word from our sponsor....

I am no communist, nor am I sympathetic to communistic aims. I can not be defined by titles and labels because I prescribe to no doctrine, except my own - to be like water. I fight, with other like minds, for the complete liberation of my people, the oppressed folx of the earth. I hate no individual - I hate the ideologies espoused by groups and actions of men, mentally disturbed with fanciful notions and pseudo-estatic thoughts. Man and I are like, like in morphology and physiology, thus I agree with all people on basic level like water. You can not confine me nor find me - my identity is an enigma because you search for only what you are familiar with. No one knows what lies at the bottom of the ocean - the next frontier. I can reveal much and still retain my anonymity like Great Corral Reef. Indifference is my claim, I can be harness for or against. Witness the tsunami crashing, leaving bodies along the beach in it's wake. Was it detected the intentions of this travesty? Who could have known the fallout or the hinterland course of direction before landfall? Witness it, notice it and weep!

Viva!

A tad bit psychotic, borderline irrational due to my experiences in the belly of this beast and it drives my hunger...

Interneterrorist

We pour libation to Sengbe (Cinque), John Brown and all other fallen freedom fighters remembered in our hearts and actualized in our minds.

By Jim ( - 63.215.228.109) on Tuesday, April 10, 2001 - 02:59 pm:

Terrorist:
Don't be shy... you're more than "a tad bit psychotic" and "borderline irrational."

What's interesting, though, is that this kind of mindless racism that you've expressed, that HRH, Z and Greg express, is so constant and apparently so ubiquitous in the black community. No matter how idiotic, immoral and nonsensical these kinds of racist rants are, so many of you think there is something remotely intelligent about them and that there's something enobling about them. One would think that, at least rarely, a hint of intelligence and/or conscience would appear, but nope, just this same racist line, over and over again.

By maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Tuesday, April 10, 2001 - 03:41 pm:

lol HRH, you're such a jacka>s>s. lol...I only wish I could meet you in person, and by the way idiot, I know what gothic means-when did i say it was a color? I didn't stupid f>u>c>k. I also glanced at your post about "amerikkans" and that was just stupid. You are an american. ? Why don't you go to Africa if you hate america so much? But then again, your post didn't make much sense so maybe thats not what you were trying to say. You're a little b>i>t>c>h......
"As to hinder or progress,what you really mean is I'm not a fun nigger, who clowns and says what degenerate crackers like you want and need to see."
You said that. You are a racist man, and there aren't as many black racists like you, as you think there are. I live in Los Angeles. I've rarely met a racist black or white person here.
lol, you keep calling me a cracker too. I'm not. lol, have you ever seen me? There are other races besides black and white you know.

By HRH- as MR. ROTOROOTER, unclogging MORONICA'S brain again and again ( - 12.81.71.148) on Tuesday, April 10, 2001 - 04:52 pm:

YOUR TO STUPID MARIA TO EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT RACISM MEANS AND EACH POST CONFIRMS THAT FACT. AS FAR AS LA YOU ARE A FOOL IF YA TELL US YOU DON'T SEE RACIST OR MEET THEM IN LA. AS TO WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE IT GOES BEYOND SIMPLE LABELS LIKE BLACK AND WHITE.UNFORTUNELY DUE TO YOUR LACK OF UNDERSTAND CONCERNING THE TERMS USED,TO YOU IT'S ALL THE SAME.AS USUAL YOU DANCED AROUND ALL THE ISSUES I PRESENTED TO YOU.THE REASON I CALL YOU A CRACKER IS CUZ THATS WHAT YOUR MIND SET PRESENTS. I'VE MET TO MANY CLONES LIKE YOU ,YOU COULD BE AS BLACK AS COAL OR AS LIGHT AS VANESSA WILLIAMS, YOUR MIND SET SPEAKS TO YOU BEING A IGNORANT MEALLY MOUTH MIXED UP WANNABE WHITE GIRL AND WE BOTH KNOW THAT.IT'S SO INTERESTING HOW YOU CONTIUNE TO EXHIBIT WITH EACH POST JUST HOW MIXED UP AND BRAIN DEAD YOU ARE. YOU'VE EVEN TAKEN TO CALLING BLACKS RACIST,WHICH THEY CAN'T BE. WHY DO YOU THINK THAT IS,IT'S SIMPLE YOU REFUSE TO UNDERSTAND JUST WHAT'S GOING ON AROUND YOU OR HOW YOUR INFECTED BY IT. YOU SEE MARONICA, THE MEAR FACT THAT YOU THINK DIM JIM IS SO INTELLECTUALLY GIFTED PROVES HOW LOST AND DISTORED YOUR FUK UP BRAIN IS.
I NOTICE YOU SELECTIVELY PICK OUT WHAT YOU'LL RESPOND TO IN MY POST. YOUR TYPICAL YOU SEE AND HEAR WHAT YOU WANT TO REGARDLESS OF WHAT'S PRESENTED TO YOU.IF YOU WERE EVEN A TAD BIT HONEST YOU WOULD HAVE RESPONDED TO WHAT I SAID ABOUT YOUR BEING MIXED AND YOUR PARENTS VIEWS.I QUESS THAT WAS A LITTLE TO CLOSE FOR COMFORT. AS TO WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE,IT DOESN'T MATTER CUZ WHAT YOUR REALLY ABOUT COMES THRU IN YOUR POST.YOU LITTLE SPEECH ABOUT GOING BACK TO AFRICA IS SO TYPICAL OF THE RACIST WHITE MINDSET,DID YA GET IT OFF OF ONE OF THEIR SITES.IF YOU WEREN 'T THE GRINNING SKINNING,FOOL THAT YOU ARE YOU'D KNOW THAT AMERIKKA IS A MYTH CREATED BY CRACKERS TO COVER THEIR THEIFTY OF THIS LAND FROM WHAT YOU PROBABLY CALL,''INDIANS''. AS FAR AS ME BEING ANY KIND OF DOG,AS IN ••••• THATS PROBABLY WHAT YOUR USE TO BEING CALLED OR WHAT YOUR MOTHER WAS CALLED.I'M NO BODIES DOG,BO,OR ANY OTHER CLOWNISH NAME YOUR FRIENDS CALL YOU. ONE MORE THING SWEET FART,IF YA SEE A ••••• ,SUCK HIS DIK!
AS TO YOUR LIVING IN LA IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN SOMETHING,I LIVE IN OAKLAND AND I'M DAM SURE AWARE OF RACIST WHITES AND BIGOTED NEGROBOTS,SO WHAT FAIRY TALE ARE YOU TELLING ME? AS TO WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE WHAT DOES THAT REALLY HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR WHITE RACIST MIND SET?

OF COURSE I EXPECT NOTHING BUT MORE CHILDLIKE RAVING FROM YOUR PROCESSED WHITENED MIND,CUZ YOU HAVE NOTHING THAT SPEAKS OF SUBSTANCE,ABOUT YOU NO MATTER WHAT SHADE OF BROWN YA KEEP HINTING AT.

I HAVE 4 DAUGHTERS AND ONE SON,THEY RANGE FROM VERY LIGHT SKINNED WITH GREEN EYES TO DARK WITH WAVE BLACK HAIR. THE DFFERENTS BETWEEN YOU AND THEM IS THEY ARE WELL VERSE IN THEIR HISTORIES AND HOW TO SPOT RACIST CLOWNS OR NEGROBOTS WHO SUPPORT THEM.MY CHILDREN ARE ALL EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL AND ALL THEIR MOTHERS ARE BLACK.WHAT'S IMPORTANT WAS HOW THEY WERE RAISED.THIS IS SOMETHING THAT APPARENTLY YOUR PARENTS MISS IN RAISING YOU. BUT THEN SINCE ONE OF YOUR PARENTS IS WHITE THAT PROBABLY ACCOUNTS FOR YOUR BACKWARDNESS, AND LONGING TO BE LOVED BY ANY RACIST CRACKER WHO WILL GIVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY. HOW SAD,I 'VE MET OVER THE YRS ALOT OF WOMEN LIKE YOU,YOU'LL JUMP OVER 20 BEAUTIFUL BLACK MEN TO CHASE ANY STINKIE RACIST CRACKER WHO YOU THINK MIGHT WANT YOUR MENTALLY BLEACHED ASS.YOU'LL SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE TRYNA BE ACCEPTED BY WHITE RACIST MEN,WHO DON'T REALLY GIVE A GOOD ••••• ABOUT YOU. THE NICE THING ABOUT THIS SITE IS EVEN THOUGHT WE WILL NEVER MET, MY WORDS ARE LIKE FIRE BURNING A TATTOO IN YOUR BRAIN.EVERYTHING I'M TELLING YOU YOU ALREADY KNOW,I'M JUST REINFORCING IT.YES YOU CAN LIE TO FACELESS ME,BUT YOU CAN'T TO MARIE!

KEEP THIS IN MIND,YOU CAN CALL YOURSELF ANYTHING YOU WANT,BUT WE BOTH KNOW WHO AND WHAT YOU REALLY ARE,DON'T WE?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,JUST ANOTHER SHEEP,BBBBBBBAAAAAAAAARRRRRAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM-U!

WHEN IN THE PRESENTS OF TRUE GREATNESS,BOW DOWN,WHEN IN THE PRESENTS OF IGONRANCES,BREAK WIND AND LEAVE,I'M OOOOOOOOUUUUUTTTTTTAAAAAAAA HERE MY DEAR!

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Tuesday, April 10, 2001 - 07:33 pm:

As far as your arrogance in that the s>h>i>t you talk to me means something to me, you're very wrong. I said go to Africa because you are talking s>h>i>t about America (Even though you are an American) and talking about how great Africa is, so I said move there. How is that racist. If you had been saying Italy was great and America is awful, I'd say move to Italy. I would never be a friend to a racist let alone date one. Never. As far as me not responding to all of your posts, that is because I do not have time to sit here and cut and paste and respond to every stupid thing you write. This is out of the Oxford American Dictionary:

Racism: 1. Belief in the superiority of a particular race. 2. Antagonism between people of different races. 3. The theory that human abilities are determined by race.

Now, please tell me why a black person cannot be racist. You certainly think black people are superior to every other race. As far as you having children, I'm sure they are beautiful and thats great for them. It's a shame that their father is a very ignorant, arrogant man. I'm sure they will learn this later in life, unless they are just as stupid as you. I'll respond to the rest of your post, and probably the next one your dumba>s>s writes in response to this, later because I have s>h>i>t to do. Oh and making fun of my name, like saying moronica, is hysterical. I can't believe you're a grown man. Didn't kids do that in elementary school and then kinda grow out of it? lol.

By Interneterrorist ( - 199.80.75.134) on Tuesday, April 10, 2001 - 09:33 pm:

Timebomb is close to exploding....

Cut to chase!

Thanx Maria for your interpretation of racism. I do not feel any group is superior to any other. There is no claim for such logic - all groups have flaws and strengths.

For you, Jim. How cute of you? I love your categorization; it is as accurate as an Iraqi scud missile. Just as easy as you can place us into a carefully neat box because you do not agree with our reasoning, we can as well place YOU IN IT. Remember dat. This is one thing I have found many self-righteous Europeans doing time and again. When we advocate beliefs not espoused by them, they immediately, most times narrow mindedly, dismiss it as lessor. Why? Jim, maybe you can answer this for me. Your words have not impressed me either as being worthy of objectiveness. You are very biased and partial. We express sentiments that we see and experience on a daily basis and you, acting as some authority, seek to critique it like this is Literature 101 and propose we are hindering progress.

"There can be no progress without struggle."

Just because I don't say things you agree with, doesn't make me any less right than you. Are you Bill O'Reilly by any chance; the person always right?

I refuse to engage in any serious dialogue with you because you only exist to gauge my experiences as if you were ME! I feel that racism, as an thought, effects all groups, but racism is not the issue here.

I believe there are two forms of racism, if you will.

1. Racism as a thought.

2. Racism as an ideology informing and supporting an institution or society. The structuring of people along racial lines into caste or caste-like groupings.

A person would be untrue to their collective self to not feel some greatness about themselves. Black people in America have no means to exercise any racist ideology - we can not discriminate in voting processes, most employment places, economic factors (loans, mortgage), and other areas. I can hate white people all I want but I can not hold any white person back from employment and other stated above items, nor have I historically held any white person back from the "pursuit of life, liberty and happiness." I can not and have not pass legislation to consider white people as less than a person.

Of course to you, Jim, I have said nothing different or original, therefore I choose not to say anything worthwhile to you. But I heard that if one complains many things about a particular area, there may be some truth to it. The same goes for people, too. You, my friend, benefit in some way from the sociologically recognized phenonema known as White privilege. Why don't you address that? I call you into question!

This is all I have to say to you. You spoke about the people I listed as revoluntionaires and freedom fighters, but I hope you don't hold George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, Abraham Lincoln, Joseph Fitzgerald Kennedy and company in high esteem. If so, you are no less whacked out than I am.

I am an Interneterrorist because I come to agitate and shock. I said before and I say it again - I am not diplomatic, especially with people who choose not to be diplomatic with me! There is much injustice in America that has not been redressed; it has only been swept under the rug and encouraged as the object of amnesia and repression. However, the laws of mutuality and correspondence will not allow those things to be archived into halls of history past, reciprocity calls for some coming to terms. I speak only for this, no more and nothing less. I hate no one because of skin color, I hate the mindset of those that created a hegemonic hold over others and than wish to forget their sins.

I am retribution. I am terror. I solicit comments from you and others. I wish engagement. I facilitate reconciliation, not discord. Those that wish to keep quiet are, in essence, the authors of disruption and decadence. I am a response. I am a promise. I am ... just like all these other individuals you wish to categorized ... a reaction of a people held in bonds. This is the reality you choose to deal with so you invent interesting defense mechanisms - like repression, suppression, the undoing effect and most frequently, PROJECTION! Look at yourself in the mirror, witness the actual hate that you harbor - I have seen it. I've seen it in your posts as you respond to us - your lack of comprehension and understanding of why we, Blacks, feel the way we do. It was told that misunderstanding is what breeds HATE! You have a misunderstanding, Jim. Your misunderstanding and ultimately your despising attitude for us is what motivates your frequent visitation to this site and your 80 times a day no matter what time it is quick rapid-fire rebuttals. Actually, do you sleep? I do not visit Klan sites. Why? I understand their right to their beliefs. I seek no white converts - I am not Christ as you Christians should know.

Viva!

I hate the arrogance, self-narsisstic tendencies, paternalism and lack of true sensitivity by Euro-Americans who are at an socially advantaged position in this society. Quite naturally, you see nothing wrong, this country was made with you in mind. In order for America to be truly fair, liberal, and just, she will have to be destroyed and reconstructed. This has never happened! The Yoruba people say that death is a good thing because stale water serves no use, life can not proliferate and so must be poured out. America was created injustly and unequally, her beliefs of freedom was born on the backs of the unfree - you can not build a house of sand and expect to place bricks on top of it. You can not create something in the environment of injustice and anti-freedom and expect it to one day be contradictory to its soil. The soil will kill it, it will stifle it, suffocate it. Witness America, home of racial profiling, physical and mental lynchings, voting irregularities, incurred debts by uncompromising debtors, hypocritical laws, and pseudo-inclusiveness - witness America, home of the brave and land of the free where justice prevails!

Sand is slowly dropping, days are numbered - Witness Rome!

Interneterrorist

By HRH-flips MORANIC and does her doggie style,and she loves it! ( - 12.81.65.194) on Tuesday, April 10, 2001 - 10:27 pm:

Moronica, your amusing you pick up a dictionary and write a brief one line sentence about racism and that it! Yet you keep telling me how your not ignorant and that you are aware of the world you live in. Dam your a straight up Mick D.,you actually believe that the word is like fast food. This defintion doesn't come close to explaining what it means. But being the quicke type hamburglar you are thats as far as you could take it.You claim your to busy to answer all of my post yet it would seem you were near the computer when I typed my message to you.
Let's take a look at your reasoning ,where have you ever seen anything that I said about African being so wonderful?Where any of my post have you ever seen me say that Africans were superior?
What I'm witnessing is a child to devoid of intellect,to even bother to find out beside using a dictionary that changes the meanings of words every 20 yrs,what the term she throws around so lightly really means. Your one lazy mixed up colored barbie doll aren't you.You have the reasoning powers of a 13 yr. but then maybe you are.
As to me calling you names, if the shoe fits wear it,little missie manners. Your a self deluding child,who lives in a bubble. Let me quess your consistered cute in a silly sort of way. And of course we know how much cute girls are really worth ,general no more then a pair of legs and a pretty face,brains not needed. Sure you live in this facist country which you know zip about and you call yourself and Amerikka,but what does that really mean to you? Your a patriotic idiot,who has been spoon feed,all the great lies about this country and how wonderful it is. I'll bet if someone gave you ticket to fly to Africa,you'd trade it for a trip to europe. You don't have a clue about what's be said at this site.You talk to me about arrogance,heres a tip for you, it's only arrogances when it's not supported by knowledge or understanding of what the subject is. To date we've never seen anything that came from you,that would support the fact that your not only arrogant and superfical, but your not to bright and easily lead.Since you proved with your one line description of racism and silly comment about not dating a racist,just how mentally lazy and out of touch with reality you really are,your words dam you more then anything I could say.
Now your down in LALA land,which figures why your such a Hollyweirdo type colored girl.I've notice how so many color folks out here don't seem to know or understand =,just whats going down all over this nation. It seems alot of you think cuz they make movies down there,that your required to act like your playing a role. Well your role is 21century colored/broken barbie wannabe,so go do your cheerleading Amerikka •••••,some where else cause it ain't working here,tiny NEGLET PRINCESS NOTHING!
I see your still coming back for more,dam either that makes you a masochist or else what I'm dropping on you does have an effect. You can lie to me but you can't lie to yourself.
One more thing,Miss thing, there is no definition for what makes a man a man,beside having a dik and balls.You can play with that for a while,cuz I know your dizzy head won't be able to grasp just what that means! Bye sleeping bootie!

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Wednesday, April 11, 2001 - 03:51 am:

Aright, I'm gonna do this Jim style since you want me to break everything apart and respond to every dumb line you wrote.

="Moronica, your amusing you pick up a dictionary and write a brief one line sentence about racism and that it!"=

You told me once to pick up a dictionary and find out what racism means. So I literally did. Everyone in America knows what racism is and most of us have experienced it. That definition is basically what racism is. If not, what's your definition of it?

="Yet you keep telling me how your not ignorant and that you are aware of the world you live in. Dam your a straight up Mick D.,you actually believe that the word is like fast food. This defintion doesn't come close to explaining what it means."=

I'm not ignorant. Whatever the hell thinking the world is like fast food means, I don't know. Words cannot express everything. Racism is a feeling, an experience, and an idea.

"= But being the quicke type hamburglar you are thats as far as you could take it.You claim your to busy to answer all of my post yet it would seem you were near the computer when I typed my message to you."=

I was on my way out the door, checkin my email and seeing what you responded with.

="Let's take a look at your reasoning ,where have you ever seen anything that I said about African being so wonderful?Where any of my post have you ever seen me say that Africans were superior?"=

I'm sorry, but if you call white people crackers, etc. and whats your famous quote? "Ride these crackers to death" than I happen to think that you think white people are stupid and you don't like them, therefore thinking that black people are better. Do you think Africa is wonderful or do you think its a foul nation like America?

="What I'm witnessing is a child to devoid of intellect,to even bother to find out beside using a dictionary that changes the meanings of words every 20 yrs,what the term she throws around so lightly really means. Your one lazy mixed up colored barbie doll aren't you.You have the reasoning powers of a 13 yr. but then maybe you are."=

I know very well what racism means, I have experienced it and grown up with the knowledge of it. You are wrong-you have the reasoning powers of a 13 year old. I don't know how many times I have tried to make peace with you but you always say some s>h>i>t. You don't seem to realize that we are on the same team.

"=As to me calling you names, if the shoe fits wear it,little missie manners. Your a self deluding child,who lives in a bubble. Let me quess your consistered cute in a silly sort of way. And of course we know how much cute girls are really worth ,general no more then a pair of legs and a pretty face,brains not needed"=

They are directed at me, I'm not wearing the shoe that fits. You personally attack me. I don't live in a bubble and I'm not a child. No, I'm not like that at all. The people in my life value me and don't think I'm just a cute girl.

="Sure you live in this facist country which you know zip about and you call yourself and Amerikka,but what does that really mean to you? Your a patriotic idiot,who has been spoon feed,all the great lies about this country and how wonderful it is. I'll bet if someone gave you ticket to fly to Africa,you'd trade it for a trip to europe."=

I don't think America is great. I think there is a lot of corruption in our government, they practically rob us with taxes, I'm not patriotic, but I think it is dumb to say you hate this country but live in it. We have a lot more freedom than most countries, and that's a fact. If someone gave me a ticket I'd fly to Africa in a second! I would love to go anywhere. I'd prefer South America, Africa or Italy though actually.

="You don't have a clue about what's be said at this site."=

That doesn't make sense.

="You talk to me about arrogance,heres a tip for you, it's only arrogances when it's not supported by knowledge or understanding of what the subject is."=

Did you look that up in a dictionary thats changed every 20 years?

="To date we've never seen anything that came from you,that would support the fact that your not only arrogant and superfical, but your not to bright and easily lead.Since you proved with your one line description of racism and silly comment about not dating a racist,just how mentally lazy and out of touch with reality you really are,your words dam you more then anything I could say."=

Maybe thats because I'm defending myself against you all the time. You said.I can't find it but you said something like I would jump over 20 black men to get to a white racist guy. Thats why I said I would never date a racist. My words don't damn me. ? I've never regretted one thing I've written. Your just dumb, thats all.

="Now your down in LALA land,which figures why your such a Hollyweirdo type colored girl.I've notice how so many color folks out here don't seem to know or understand =,just whats going down all over this nation. It seems alot of you think cuz they make movies down there,that your required to act like your playing a role. Well your role is 21century colored/broken barbie wannabe,so go do your cheerleading Amerikka •••••,some where else cause it ain't working here,tiny NEGLET PRINCESS NOTHING!="

First of all, I'm from Chicago. I know what you're saying about the mindframe down here and I agree. And I hate it. In someways it is good because I think people here get along good. If you go to a show there is black, white, brown, whatever all getting along. It isn't like that in most places. And I do think people here are living in a fake "lala land". Whatever the last line meant, I don't care, cuz I know thats just you attempting to be insulting.

"=I see your still coming back for more,dam either that makes you a masochist or else what I'm dropping on you does have an effect. You can lie to me but you can't lie to yourself."=

I think what you have to say is fun, I love arguing with you. You wish it had an effect. You really think I can't sleep thinking about all your judgements on me. Cuz really I could give a F>u>c>k, its just entertaining to be insulted and judged by someone who has no idea what I'm about. And its fun to insult you back. I don't lie to myself or you or anyone else on this site.

="One more thing,Miss thing, there is no definition for what makes a man a man,beside having a dik and balls.You can play with that for a while,cuz I know your dizzy head won't be able to grasp just what that means! Bye sleeping bootie!="

I know you do not sound like a man, you sound like a kid. You can't even spell anything correctly.

By HRH-turns and looks sadly at poor retarded MORONICA,and pleads for someone to step forward and hell this twisted sis,with a quickness. ( - 12.81.71.197) on Wednesday, April 11, 2001 - 06:42 am:

Well well ,now let me get this straight all real men spell perfectly .The dictionary is the only source for the defintion of racism.I don't sound like a man,mmmm and all kids sound like adults,right MOronica.
As to what I say being funny it just proves what a fool you are for entertainment.
Maria I can't even beat up on ya any more cuz I see your not all there. As to you breaking it down like that racist piece of dung jim 63,it's more like your broken down.
It's hard to pick on a mental cripple,who can't seem to seperate truth from fiction.

Now heres something really funny I left super racist chicago about 6yrs ago.I've lived in alot of different citiies from NY,DC and Chicago.Chicago is with out a doubt the most racist backward city I've ever lived in. The crackers are crazy and the NEGROBOTS are straight up out of their fuk up minds.You telling me your from there just confirms my beliefs about your vague understandings of what we've been tallking about.

What has really tip me off to how far off the edge you are is your opening comment about breaking it down like jim,that's just plain scarey. Your to fuking dumb to even realize what you just said.I think I'll just sit back and watch the thinking humans at this site,tear you a new ass.One more thing MORONICA my grammar isn't perfect,but as far as spelling I've cast a spell on your less then 0 ass! The ••••• storm is about to decend on you,so get ready to be stripped buck naked,and drop kick in your hot little fat ass,girlfriend!

By Jim ( - 63.208.85.47) on Wednesday, April 11, 2001 - 09:18 am:

Responding to Interneterrorist (who said he's never address me again, but what the hey -- so consistency isn't his strong point):

=For you, Jim. How cute of you? I love your categorization;=

Thanks. I liked it, too.

=it is as accurate as an Iraqi scud missile.=

No, more like an American smart bomb.

=Just as easy as you can place us into a carefully neat box because you do not agree with our reasoning, we can as well place YOU IN IT.=

Whatever, but please don't categorize your thoughts as "reasoning," for reason is nowhere to be found in them.

=Remember dat. This is one thing I have found many self-righteous Europeans doing time and again.=

How many Europeans do you know? I'm an American, and my ancestry is both European and Asian.

=When we advocate beliefs not espoused by them, they immediately, most times narrow mindedly, dismiss it as lessor. Why?=

Because if they're similar to the ones expressed here, they are without reason or logic, are probably based purely on prejudice, and are therefore lessor. You can't blame others for dismissing sentiments that are deserving of dismissal.

=Jim, maybe you can answer this for me. Your words have not impressed me either as being worthy of objectiveness.=

Darn.

=You are very biased and partial.=

Biased toward reason and partial towards truth. So sue me.

=We express sentiments that we see and experience on a daily basis and you, acting as some authority, seek to critique it like this is Literature 101 and propose we are hindering progress.=

No, you express sentiments that are carefully cultivated in at least part of the black community and which are derived neither from experience nor reason. Rather than speaking in generalities, though, is there a specific instance you'd care to discuss? I'd gladly break it down for you.

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.73.145) on Wednesday, April 11, 2001 - 09:27 am:

Maria-- he's just fantasizing about f>u>c>k>ing women , cause all he's ever f>u>c>k>ed are men! The part that kills me is that he claims to be a teacher. S>h>i>t, I could spell better than that when I was in third grade. His students probably correct him , I'm sure of it. He's a dimwit Negro who thinks he's the king turd, but he's just a fool , to say the least. He attacks any newcomers to this site, and you're right when you say he attacks even people who agree with him. Kingfish, you stupid buttslug, don't you know that in order to get anything done , you can't just rant and rave and talk s>h>i>t and stab your supporters in the back. You've never get elected president of the housing project that way ,Rastus.Come on now.
As for Internetterrorist, obviously you and I will ever agree either, but you talk so much and say so little. You apparently think that quoting little phrases in foreign languages and listing the names of your stupid-ass little revolutionaries makes you seem a cut above. A cut above hrh's mom's filthy draws, maybe. Eat s>h>i>t, armchair revolutionary- Viva f>u>c>kface!

By Jim ( - 63.208.85.47) on Wednesday, April 11, 2001 - 09:29 am:

Continuing in response to Internet Terrorist:

=1. Racism as a thought.
2. Racism as an ideology informing and supporting an institution or society. The structuring of people along racial lines into caste or caste-like groupings.=

Close enough.

=A person would be untrue to their collective self=

You shouldn't take sociological or psychological psycho-babble at face value. People may associate with groups they belong to, by choice or by default, but one would be hard pressed to establish that there is such a things as a "collective self." Of those groups, race is probably the farthest down in terms of priority. A rough hierarchy might be - family, community / neighborhood, social groups, country, language group, cultural group, and last and probably least, racial group.

=to not feel some greatness about themselves. Black people in America have no means to exercise any racist ideology - we can not discriminate in voting processes,=

Yes you can. If a black employer refuses to hire a white or Asian, he's discriminating. If a black cop targets whites, he's discriminating. If a black criminal targets whites, he's discriminating. If a black man votes for or against a person because of race, he's discriminating.

=most employment places, economic factors (loans, mortgage), and other areas.=

That would be an argument against scale, not ability.

=I can hate white people all I want but I can not hold any white person back from employment=

Yes you could, if you were in a hiring position.

=and other stated above items, nor have I historically held any white person back from the "pursuit of life, liberty and happiness."=

No one can "historically" do anything; one can only do things as individual in his or her lifetime.

=I can not and have not pass legislation to consider white people as less than a person.=

No single white person can do that regarding black people, either. It should be noted, however, that whites - collectively - fought for the freedom of black people, paying the highest price this country has ever paid, and gave black people in this country a greater degree of freedom than many, if any at all, had in Mother Africa.

By Jim ( - 63.208.85.47) on Wednesday, April 11, 2001 - 09:35 am:

Continuing...

=Of course to you, Jim, I have said nothing different or original,=

No, but at least you did so relatively courteously in this round.

=therefore I choose not to say anything worthwhile to you.=

Whatever. You've said that before.

=But I heard that if one complains many things about a particular area, there may be some truth to it.=

A complaint is not necessarily rendered more valid based on volume but rather on its merits.

=The same goes for people, too. You, my friend, benefit in some way from the sociologically recognized phenonema known as White privilege. Why don't you address that? I call you into question!=

No problema. Your assumption is that there is such a thing as "white privilege," and for the greater part, there is no such privilege. How, pray tell, do you think this privilege is manifested? In preferred college admissions? No, blacks get that, not whites. In preferred job placement? Nope, again, blacks are awarded privileges in this regard, not whites. About the most one could say is that whites are generally born into better economic circumstances than blacks so in that regard they have a better head start. Then again, Americans, including black Americans, are born into better circumstances than most of the rest of the world, and generation after genereation things get better.

This is all I have to say to you. You spoke about the people I listed as revoluntionaires and freedom fighters, but I hope you don't hold George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, Abraham Lincoln, Joseph Fitzgerald Kennedy and company in high esteem. If so, you are no less whacked out than I am.

By zzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.75) on Wednesday, April 11, 2001 - 10:32 am:

as usual, enough hot air from Jim-Bob to
launch a thousand space shuttles...Jim-Bob,
on his holy pursuit to wipe out "black racism"
while catergorizing us all as racist, of course
when dear little Maria asked him about his
coddling of White Vampire and the rest of the
Mutant Ninja Nazi Crew, he could understand
White Vamp's racist remarks, seems that he
was only responding to Greg's outburst....
really now?...Jim-Bob has a double standard
a mile long and is the king of hypocrisy, on
Planet White, there is no white racism according
to Jim-Bob or so very little of it that it's
a mute point to discuss...and he's delusional
enough not to admit to white privilege, about
400 years of it...but anywho, we will continue
to have the cut & paste king grace us with
his presense & moronic musings of Afrocentrism..

By Jim ( - 63.215.227.39) on Wednesday, April 11, 2001 - 12:10 pm:

Z:
Some day you're going to respond in an adult manner or write something intelligent, and by so doing may well shock me into cardiac arrest. Until that day, however, I guess it's just more juvenile tongue-wagging from you.

Anyway, you and I both know that what I write isn't "hot air." In any event, hot air lifts balloons, not space shuttles; those are powered by liquid fuels. Secondly, I don't categorize all blacks as racist, but certainly a great many, and virtually all of you on this site and that categorization is far from arbitrary; it is the only way to describe a group of people who never cease making racist statements. As for White Vampire, again, what he writes is nowhere near as racist as what you guys write, and I have yet to see any of you chastize anything HRH or Greg, or yourself, has written, so you are hardly in a posisiton to chastize me for not voicing an objection to what he writes. Still, white racism is minimal in this country and not something that deserves attention. Black racism is rampant and is very much deserving of attention.

By zzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.73) on Wednesday, April 11, 2001 - 01:00 pm:

wow Jim-Bob, that was quite a news flash that
space shuttles are powered by liquid fuels,
whoa, the scope of your wizdumb is numbing...

and yes Jim-Bob, what you write is full of
hot air and bull, if you are "truly" a
person who is against racism, you would not
coddle and make excuses for the white vermin
and that's exactly what you do-more of your
double standard and traditional whining,
"white Vampire, well he's just misunderstood"
"hrh, z and greg, black racist all of them"
your are so full of it until u can't breathe
without tasting shyt...your own deluded words
are enough for me to chastize you because you
are a moron, anyone with the gall to say that
white racism doesn't deserve attention is
more of a deluded nitwit than previously
thought...when u come up with a rational,
sane post, please alert the press because
we'd love to see it..other than that, you
can continue your moronic babble and jibberish
that you normally post...

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Wednesday, April 11, 2001 - 01:55 pm:

lol, HRH, whatever. By the way Maria isn't even my real name, so you can keep making up funny little spellings to make fun of Maria...And, I'm glad you will not respond to me anymore. Thanks!

By maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Wednesday, April 11, 2001 - 01:59 pm:

White Vampire, Please don't address me when talking s>h>i>t. I completely disagree with your views, remember. We dislike HRH for completely different reasons.

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.72.243) on Wednesday, April 11, 2001 - 04:17 pm:

I know-- I wasn't saying anything insulting. I was technically defending you, I guess. I was just saying that I think it's kinda crazy that he attacks those who have the same viewpoint as him. You and he both think racism is wrong, yet he attacks you as a "negrobot princess". The point is , he don't even have enough intelligence to realize when he has an ally, but burns his bridges behind him. You and I have made a truce , and I'll honor it. Maria,I will admit freely that I am racist. I'm not your typical closet racist, nor am I KKK member or a skinhead. I have argued freely with black people about racial perferences and treatment today and how wrong it is. And yes sometimes it's fun to get on this site and just insult hrh, Greg, Interbuttlord, and the other idiots who want something for nothing. Also, I am primarily perjudiced against blacks. Asians and Latinos have made great contributions in the (relatively) short time they've been here, but blacks simply drain the system. I know that there are exceptions to the rule, but when a population of 12.4 percent commits 63 percent of violent crime, something's wrong.Also, Maria what race would you classify yourself as? Just curious. Thanks, regards, W.V.

By HRH- SPEECH TO THE NATION OF PROGRESSIVE PEOPLE ,ON THE STATE OF THIS SITE. ( - 12.81.79.40) on Wednesday, April 11, 2001 - 04:54 pm:

The reality is that HRH-Darkoverlord,has consistly been on top of the views and misinfo. spewed by the 3stooges of white racist mumbo jumbo.His Emience has been open and honest about his feelings toward any racist or bigoted person,be they white or black. I have always maintain the following;I believe in the greatness of all people and what I want for my people is what I want for all progressive people. Again if one were to read honestly my post, you would have to come to the conclusion that I have and will contiune to fight against all forms of oppression and reactinary chavanistic thought. Since I'm way passed just spouting book bullsheit, or attempting to out cut and paste maggots like ,mr. king nothing 63 dik in mouth jungle jim,it becomes so easy to crush all ZOMBIE MANIFESTIONS,know matter what form or color they come in.I understood along time ago this simple fact;those that I have nothing to learn from I either teach,or ignore.
Witnessing this less then powerful attempt at ,"destroying this site",just shows us how desperate and cowardly racist crackers and their colored pawn clones,like the idiot who calls it self MORONIC/MARIA really become when confronted by not only black but great white fighters,like Saltydog and Greg the magificant.
To those among us who truly understand white world supremcy,we know that there are and have been and contiune to be whites who are working to destroy this ugly system,that their people created. From Sam Melville who was murdered at Attica,to Marlyin Joan Buck, serving life for helping freedom fighter Assta Shukur escape to cuba,we have witness the fact of whites who do care and are will to die for their believe.
Whenever I see the ravings of these armchair closet nazi throw backs,I think of Miss Moon and the other brave freedom fighters who fought with guns and bullets agains this facist nation,as part of the SLA.
I will never fall for the sickness of hating people based on their skin color or class postion. I hate facist regardless of the color or methods of presentation.As I keep telling all my alive caring loving humans,I don't debateZOMBIES,COWARDS,UNCLE TOMS,CHAVANISTIC PIGS,COLOR STUCK MENTAL MIDGETS,OR ANY FORM OF BACKWARD THINKING RIGHT WING HOUSEHOES.WHAT I DO DO IS DECONSTRUCT THEM,DISSECT THEM,STOMP THEM AND YES IF NECESARY KILL THEM. THERE IS NOTHING LIBERAL ABOUT ME,THERE IS NOTHING CIVIL OR RATIONAL ABOUT ME WHEN IT COMES TO ANY OF THE FORMS I MENTIONED.

Alot of you who are young seem to be into either do one of two things;trying to debate racist maggots,or tryna convince them of the error in their thinking.These are the marks of children,who still don't understand just what your up against.We are talking MURDERS,LYNCHERS,RAPIST,DEFILERS OF THE PLANET.As the song says,"this ain't no party ,this ain't no disco,this ain't no fooling around,no time for dancing ,cuz it's time to get down.
To those among you who don't know what ROHWA means,do yourself a favor go steal the book the Turner Diaries by William Pierce.
The time for dialoge with the forces of your destruction is way passed due,so STOP FEEDING THESE VAMPIRES!

One last thought if ya want to see just how twisted a NEGLET can get check out MORONIC/MARIA'S last couple of post to me. We are in a war for the hearts and minds of our people.It matters not whether they are mixed with other ethnic groups,as Moronic maria pretends to be.She represents what the future wholes for us when ya have a dizzy clowish girl who thinks all she needs is a dictionary and a racist right wing AMERIKKA HAND PUPPET,like 63 dim jim ,to suck on for info. and misdirection.

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Wednesday, April 11, 2001 - 08:20 pm:

HRH-Your post is a lie. You constantly contradict yourself.HRH-you keep saying that black people cannot be racist. Please enlighten me as to why....Also, have you ever sat down and talked to a white racist? And actually tried to talk? Just curious, because I think that does a lot more than yelling and insulting them.

White Vampire...I'm Sicilian. I wish I had never stated my race on this site (I had when I first came to it) So people wouldn't judge me...
As to everything else you said, there are reasons for it. black, white, brown, yellow, whatever, we are the same. Skin color does not make you more prone to commiting crimes.

By HRH- throws away his pizza ,now that gumba goddess miss anchovie Moronica comes clean,break out the garlic! ( - 12.81.64.158) on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 05:47 am:

Moronica your a wop princess,from the boot.So we know how much your aware of the fact that Africa runs deep in your genes.To bad your still caught up in being a facist puppet for right wing Amerikka.It's really sad that your not bright enough to read books or do research on what we've been talking about on this site.Your one lazy gumba.

By Jim ( - 63.215.239.42) on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 08:02 am:

From HRH, continuing the demonstration of his ceaseless racism:

=Moronica your a wop princess,from the boot.So we know how much your aware of the fact that Africa runs deep in your genes.=

And yet another racial slur from the undisputed master. [Salty, if you're reading this, is this the what you call a "viable way of spreading African culuture?" Just checking.]

=To bad your still caught up in being a facist puppet for right wing Amerikka.=

Wrong on every point. America is not right wing (which wouldn't be a bad thing, but it happens not to be so), nor is Maria a fascist, and the word is "America" -- with a c, not three ks.

=It's really sad that your not bright enough to read books or do research on what we've been talking about on this site.=

So far, genius, you've misspelled the word "too," "whop," "you're," and "fascist." You're hardly in a position to criticize anyone else's intellect. And it's not as though you have ever done so much as a minute's worth of research in your life. I doubt you've even made it through your bibles of black racism -- too many multisyllabic words for you to handle.

=Your one lazy gumba.=

It's "goombah," you twit. You can't even be a racist nincompoop right. Before you post next time, run it by Z or Salty. Maybe they can help you be a better racist.

By zzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.74) on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 09:59 am:

yea, Jim-Bob, sorta like the warm fuzzy
relationship you have with White Vampire
and our favorite "power puff girl"-Guido..

By Guido ( - 152.158.26.53) on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 12:49 pm:

I see my name has drawn contempt from the black sultan himself -- I take that as a compliment. ;P

Maria, pay Bassou jr. no attention -- he not b'dat smart.

Stay black, brotha! :P

Whitey: Join the NA!
National Alliance

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.72.207) on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 09:05 pm:

Maria : I have absolutely nothing against Sicilians (Italians). Food and culture is top-notch, and they have contributed to America. But let me ask you a question : if we're all the same, then why are we so different? It's really amazing that hrh calls all of us "racist white maggots" and everyone is shocked a when I or someone else calls him a nigger,but when he calls you a "wop" , it's acceptable(to him). Because of couse, blacks can't be racist.HA! He's simply an idiot with a chip on his shoulder and a wanna -be revolutionary, but if the intellect he claims to have(we have yet to see it) was up his ass , I'll bet he wouldn't know it. A teacher, excuse me, educator, shouldn't be missspelling 50-cent words--he's a two bit thug with a job that enables him to drill young dips>h>i>ts to hate whitey just like he does. Anyway, Maria, it's just the pot calling the kettle black( pun intended)!

By Jim ( - 63.215.232.146) on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 11:35 pm:

I just read in a message by HRH above wherein he refers to Greg and SaltyDog as white. I suppose in a universe of infinite possibilities that anything is theoretically possible, even that these two flamingly anti-white racists might be white themselves, but it is as unlikely as finding a Jewish Nazi or black KKK member -- theoretically possible, but improbable in the extreme. More likely these two racist nincompoops are as black as the late Khalid Muhammad. They certainly share his racism and his mental impairment.

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.73.158) on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 11:55 pm:

Jim, I also read an earlier post in which hrh claims to have a white girlfriend. Or "partner", as he calls her. I wonder what she thinks of this moron's rantings and ravings? She must be a real prize(Read: ugly b>i>t>c>h) to have hooked up with a real s>h>i>tstain like the Kingfish hisself. As for Greg( the artist irreverently known as "God"), I believe he is a mulatto. He himself said this, unless I'm mistaken. And as for saltydogdick, he and Greg are no doubt flamers -- of the homosexual sort, that is. I'll wager their knees are chafed from sucking hrh's limp poop plunger all day long.

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Friday, April 13, 2001 - 12:14 am:

HRH-Please read this post without being hostile and try to answer my questions without getting defensive, because I'm not trying to insult you anymore. Why do you have to address me with racial slurs? I have never done that to you. How can you say you aren't prejudice (Since you can't be racist) and then call people wops, crackers, etc?I'm sorry, I don't have time to do research on the topic of discussion in here. I have a busy life with school and work, and too much school reading to do that I don't have time to read my own books. But I also feel that racism is mainly something you learn from experience and other people. I don't think a book would help much. Also, how have you concluded that I'm facist and very patriotic?

By fire 11 ( - 198.106.46.101) on Friday, April 13, 2001 - 12:30 am:

maria i thought you were going home back to your cave you just can not stay away from the black man can you what would your father say if he caught you searching for black men to have another baby by once you go black you cant go back ain't that right maria?

By Once again HRH attempts to make a change in the mind set of a potential human,hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa how nice! ( - 12.81.87.167) on Friday, April 13, 2001 - 02:58 am:

Maria,como si Bella,your a never ending story.
I had a girlfriend fromPhili named Feoravti,she was a hell of a women,but she was also a true daughter of Italy.We fuk like mind hatters,and discussed the fact,that even thought I cared about her,if she stood in the way of my peoples liberation,I'd put a bullet in her head.
Maria what sign are ya born under? Know I ain't tryna make a love contact,just curious.
As to the things you ask me,why the sudden change of heart? I'll give you all the answers to your questions.

By Jim ( - 63.215.239.221) on Friday, April 13, 2001 - 07:40 am:

Responding to Maria:

=HRH-Please read this post without being hostile=

He can't. It's not in his nature.

=and try to answer my questions without getting defensive,=

Same as above. It's not within him.

=because I'm not trying to insult you anymore.=

There's nothing wrong with insulting him.

=Why do you have to address me with racial slurs?=

He's a racist to the core; racial slurs are his preferred way of communicating.

=I have never done that to you.=

Doesn't matter. All he cares about is the fact that you're white.

=How can you say you aren't prejudice (Since you can't be racist) and then call people wops, crackers, etc?=

Because he's a liar as well as a racist, as are the rest of his cohorts.

=I'm sorry, I don't have time to do research on the topic of discussion in here.=

If you've ever read the Sunday comics, you've done more research than he's done in his life.

=I have a busy life with school and work, and too much school reading to do that I don't have time to read my own books. But I also feel that racism is mainly something you learn from experience and other people.=

In the case of HRH and many like him, it's been carefully taught, whether it's through the rhetoric of people like Farrakhan, Muhammad or Sharpton, in Afrocentric classes, by reading racist literature, by word of mouth, or a combination of the above, but it's been well taught and well learned.

=I don't think a book would help much.=

It would certainly help him.

=Also, how have you concluded that I'm facist and very patriotic?=

I HOPE you're patriotic. As for being fascist, somewhere in the recesses of the vacuous space between his ears he's learned to associate "fascist" with Italian, ergo he feels comfortable in calling you a fascist. Remember, we're not dealing with a sound mind here, just the ramblings of an uneducated, dishonest, racist buffoon.

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Friday, April 13, 2001 - 09:54 am:

Jim, I am not all that patriotic actually. I like this country but there are a lot of things that really bother me about it.

HRH, I don't like fighting with people all the time in here, I just defend myself usually. Why would that girl try to get in the the way of your people's liberation? Just curious. I'm a scorpio.

By Jim ( - 63.215.229.33) on Friday, April 13, 2001 - 11:25 am:

Maria:
There is no Utopia in the world. This country's not perfect; it's still the best one that's ever been. Being born here, or otherwise living here, renders you, me, and everyone else as being some of the luckiest people ever to have walked on the planet. We have liberties and freedoms, as well as goods and services, that most other nations throughout history could never have dreamed of. Not only that, but much of the betterment of other nations in the world in the last two hundred years has been directly related to us -- governments that have been created using our model, liberties that have been defined using our model, economics and business practices that have been created on our model, inventions and practices that were taken directly from us. You are free to feel as patriotic or unpatriotic as you like in this society, but you should realize how amazingly unique this country is and how lucky we all are to be here.

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Friday, April 13, 2001 - 03:45 pm:

Jim,

Please do not lecture me on things I already know. As I said I like our country, but there are things that bother me about it. I am aware of everything you stated. If you want an example of what bothers me about the U.S. here is one: the media. It might be because I live in Los Angeles right now, but in no other country is the media as influential as it is here. I think its a crime how much value america puts on celebrities. I think someone who works their a>s>s off all day at a warehouse should be valued and payed more than someone who plays baseball for a living. People watch T.V. constantly. I can't stand watching T.V. personally, I'd rather read. I know that has nothing to do with the topic of conversation here, but that's one thing that annoys me.

By zzzzzzz ( - 63.59.96.125) on Friday, April 13, 2001 - 05:38 pm:

Maria, lecturing is the only mode of communication that Jim-Bob is comfortable
with...he's an elitist, so preaching and
talking down to any and everyone he comes
across makes him feel important, but enough
about Jim-Bob, i'm sure he'll have his same
tired, whining mantra of "zzzz you're sooooo
childish"

i agree with you that the media is a powerful
force, it puts a slant on everything, depending
on the political views of the powers that be..
there are still some good programs on the tele,
particularly on PBS & A&E....

By Mariah ( - 24.130.192.181) on Friday, April 13, 2001 - 08:49 pm:

Yeah I agree, like the history channel, etc.

By Jim ( - 63.215.229.78) on Saturday, April 14, 2001 - 12:23 am:

Maria:

A few comments:

"Media" is a plural word. It is not one group, of one mind. It encompasses everything form the NBC Nightly News to the Amsterdam News to High Times. You can find any perspective represented -- conservative, liberal, or middle of the road on almost every issue. Mainstream media tends to be somewhere between middle of the road to liberal, but they don't dictate opinion. If anything, they react to opinion. They highlight or emphasize subjects that have the most appeal to the most people. We, the consuming American public, are the drivers of the way mainstream media is presented.

Also, it makes perfect sense that the media, almost any and all media, would focus on people of note, celebrities, people in extraordinary situations. That's what stories have been about for as long as there have been stories, whether it's been Ali Baba and the 40 Thieves, Mulan, or Beowolf. The ordinary doesn't capture people's attention; the extraordinary does. Some guy shooting hoops in his back yard is inconsequential; Michael Jordan winning another championship at the highlest level of the sport is consequential. Millions of people going to work in offices every day is not newsworthy because of its mundaness and regularity; Kevin Costner showing his movie to Fidel Castro is rare, unique, and therefore newsworthy. By reporting the unusual, the media isn't placing a moral or societal value on something, i.e., projecting Michael Jordan or Kevin Costner as being better than a working father of 3 who goes to work every day and provides for his family; they are simply highlighting the extraordinary rather than the ordinary.

Also, it is a matter of supply and demand that lets a baseball player make more than a warehouse worker. If a warehouse worker brought in $100 million in admission tickets, television revenues, and refreshment sales, he'd earn what a baseball player does. Anyone can be a warehouse worker; very few people can be professional ball players, so the premium placed on one far exceeds the value places on the other.

I agree with you about reading, but one thing TV does, or can do, is present a lot of information quickly. The information is not as detailed as that contained in a book, but it does present it quickly so that one can, in an evening, experience things as disparate as a program on the tombs in Egypt, the geography of Tibet, the music of Mozart, or a fictional tale about New Jersey mobsters, and there's a certain value in that.

Just out of curiosity, what are some of your favorite books?

By just my opinion ( - 205.188.200.156) on Saturday, April 14, 2001 - 02:43 am:

I am an African American man. I am not educated nor am I politically inclined.
I have been reading the posts on this site for about two weeks. Although some have been eloquent and others crude, what stands out most to me is the awful racism, hate, intolerance and denial that reek from the posts. I think racism, regardless of what color it is, stinks. I fully expect to be chewed up and spit out for what I am about to say concerning the riots in our communities. I am sorry it is off topic.

I have five points I would like to make.

(1) We do not have any communities. A community is made up of administrative, cultural, economic and political organizations that are well-coordinated. For the most part we have none of these. If we had communities, we would not have all the physical, moral and economic decay we see in just about every black community. Look at what is happening in Cincinnati. The problems that they face in that city are common in every urban city and yet the powers that be have no idea how to tackle to the problem.

(2) When cops come in to our communities to solve crimes, they are coming from communities that are mostly white. The white police officers have no understanding of the social dynamics in black communities and blacks generally will not trust white police officers given that in the past the police and the KKK were one and the same. that is why racism and racial profiling runs ramped today. We need more blacks joining the police force, running for sheriffs and running for district attorney.

(3) Black Folks should boycott? In my opinion big business runs this country. If we hit big business in the pocket we will get more notice and certainly more respect than we get from burning and looting our own communities We should have a boycott of the month club. We should boycott a different Fortune 500 Company each month. Yes, it would be arbitrary and unfair, but so is racism. Stockholders will lose money and there will be layoffs, mostly White Folks, but money or the lack of it, is a sure fire way to get people to pay attention.

(4) African Americans make up 13% of the nations population (approx. 40 million of us) we have enough economic power (570 Billion a year worth of power), isn't it time to flex our Black Economic Muscle? African Americans purchase 40% of the Sprite sold in the US. Sprite is owned by the Coca Cola Bottling Company. Coca Cola Bottling Company has some of the most racist hiring and promoting practices in the United States and they are not the only ones. For us, Black Folks, to be helping to make any of them rich, is sick. We need to wake up! Is there something wrong with reminding some of these companies that it is our contributions that helped put them where they are today? That if our money is good enough, then we are good enough to hire and promote. But not just that, we are good enough to have descent schools and equal access to everything in this country that White Folks have access to. It is one way we can all do something without it costing us money, time, much effort or burning down our communities. Best of all, we will make an impact!

(4) One Hundred Fifty Thousand African Americans were lynched between 1865 -1965. Their fingers and toes were cut off and kept as souvenirs, their pictures were taken, made into post cards and mailed through our US postal system. If that is not government sanctioned racism I don't know what is. I was alive in 1965, in my opinion racism is alive and well in this country. For that reason alone we deserve reparations.

(5) I would like to make the most important point of all. The strides we made during the Civil Rights movement could have never been made if at least the same number of White Folks didn't believe in our cause. I am not an Uncle Tom nor can I say I love White Folks, but I do appreciate them for their contributions to this great country that we all enjoy; they just need to appreciate our contributions a little more. We must help them see the light.

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Saturday, April 14, 2001 - 04:40 am:

Jim: the statement about a warehouse worker making millions-that was obviously an exageration and would obviously never happen. But I hope you understand what my point was. I enjoy reading science fiction, fiction and fantasy mainly. I read for fun usually, I don't usually read non-fiction. My favorite authors are Amy Tan, Anne Rice, Ray Bradbury, and Orson Scott Card. I love Amy Tan and Anne Rice not only because there stories are good, but because they describe things so beautifully. I think they are beautiful writers. I am currently reading The Bonesetter's Daughter (Amy Tan's new book) and I am addicted to it! You may have read Anne Rice, but most people who haven't judge her as writing stupid gothic, vampire books (At least the people I know) but I started reading Interview with a Vampire because I was bored and I loved it. She is such a great writer! I don't know what kind of books you like to read, I have a feeling you like to read non-fiction. So we might not be on the same wave length when it comes to books. But those are probably my favorite authors. You?

By Jim ( - 63.215.230.198) on Saturday, April 14, 2001 - 03:31 pm:

To "just my opinion":

Why would you describe yourself as uneducated? Even if you were not formally educated to a great extent, the text of your message indicates that you are certainly articulate, knowledgeable, and that you think through your positions. I disagree with a lot of them, but I can appreciate the thinking behind them.

By Jim ( - 63.215.230.198) on Saturday, April 14, 2001 - 03:41 pm:

Maria:
You were right about my preference for non-fiction, but some of my favorite books are fiction -- anything by John Grisham, most Tom Clancy books, most Terry Brooks books (science fiction), and my favorite fiction book of all time was the only fiction book ever written by a guy named Indries Shah, an Afghan scholar on Sufi philosophy who wrote a fact-based fictional book about the Afghan war with the Soviet Union called "Kara Kush." My favorite non-fiction books are The Killer Angels, by Michael Shaara, A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking, and Civilization by the late Kenneth Clark.

By Jim ( - 63.215.230.198) on Saturday, April 14, 2001 - 04:00 pm:

A more detailed response to "Just my opinion":

=(1) We do not have any communities.=
I'd disagree with that. There are black communities just as there are other ethnic (including WASP) communities, and every community has problems; it's just that some of those problems are more pronounced in black communities.

(2) I'd agree that there should be more black police officers, as long as they meet the same admission requirements as others. The problem is not many apply. New York, for example, has spent a lot of time, effort and money to try to recruit minority officers, and while they've met with some success in the Latin communities, they've gotten nowhere in black communities. People just aren't applying. I think white officers are perfectly capable of patrolling black communities, but I think black communities are exceptionally hostile to white officers. Still, though, three of the last four shootings of blacks in Cincinnati have been by lone black officers. The fundamental problem is crime in black communities, and as long as there's that much crime, there will be problems with the police department regardless of the race of the officers.

(3) =Black Folks should boycott?=
Again, I'd disagree for the simple reason that there's nothing to boycott. It's not as though this is Selma in the 1950s or 60s where blacks were patronizing stores yet treated as second class citizins -- that was a true injustice and a boycott directed at the offending parties was in order. Here, there's no injustice, no one to boycott, and no reason to boycott.

(4) =African Americans make up 13% of the nations population (approx. 40 million of us) we have enough economic power (570 Billion a year worth of power), isn't it time to flex our Black Economic Muscle?=

Why do you think CocaCola is racist?

(4) =One Hundred Fifty Thousand African Americans were lynched between 1865 -1965.=

The number is actually in the 2,500 range.

(5)=I would like to make the most important point of all. The strides we made during the Civil Rights movement could have never been made if at least the same number of White Folks didn't believe in our cause.=

That's true, and I appreciate the comment. The thing is many black people now want whites to join in with them when there is no injustice to join against. If one were to name any societal ill that affects black communities, none of them would be because of white racism or discrimination. They're all contorted to try to make it seem that way, but it's not, whether it's drug usage, high school drop-out rates, crime and the resulting incarcertation, or whatever else there might be.

Anyway, as I said above, I disagree with you, but it's refreshing to see an articulate, non-hostile message.

By just my opinion ( - 152.163.213.196) on Monday, April 16, 2001 - 01:46 am:

to jim,
my response:

=Why would you describe yourself as uneducated? Even if you were not formally educated to a great extent, the text of your message indicates that you are certainly articulate, knowledgeable, and that you think through your positions.=

Thank you. I describe myself as uneducated because I do not have a college degree.

=There are Black communities just as there are other ethnic (including WASP) communities, and every community has problems; it's just that some of those problems are more pronounced in black communities.

I stand corrected.

=I think white officers are perfectly capable of patrolling black communities, but I think black communities are exceptionally hostile to white officers. Still, though, three of the last four shootings of blacks in Cincinnati have been by lone black officers. The fundamental problem is crime in black communities, and as long as there's that much crime, there will be problems with the police department regardless of the race of the officers.=

I agree there is a problem with the amount of crime in Black communities, but I feel there is a direct correlation between crime and poverty and poverty and racism. For the most part I agree that Blacks are hostile towards White police officers, but I disagree that White officers are capable of policing Black communities. The US Justice Department sued the Columbus, Ohio, Police Department, accusing it of a pattern of civil rights abuses that included excessive force, false arrests and improper searches. The government said it reviewed more than 300 complaints before making Columbus only the third US City to be threatened with a lawsuit by the department's Civil Rights Division under a 1994 federal law. Steubenville, Ohio, and Pittsburgh, Pa., were the other two. I bet that's just the tip of the iceberg.

It seems to me that Ohio law enforcement has some problems that go far deeper than the amount of crime in our communities or Blacks being hostile towards White police officers. You admitted that police departments have a hard time recruiting Black officers (perhaps because of the racism that exists in many police departments), so I would assume that the majority of officers in Ohio, are White. It's not necessary to believe that you are a racist in order to believe that African American culture is a drug-ridden, criminal culture, just as you didn't have to believe yourself to be a racist in order to support slavery or segregation. All you have to believe is that you're in touch with reality. I often think that Whites see themselves as individuals, yet view other cultures as groups; that's how profiling starts. Slavery and segregation to many White people was the natural order of things rather than an evil practice in which they themselves were a part of-And so it remains with white people today, at least to some extent.

=One Hundred Fifty-Thousand African Americans were lynched between 1865-1965. = The number is actually in the 2,500 range.

The source were I got that number (150,000) is no longer available. Perhaps they were speaking of the number of Blacks who died because of Whites. Whether it be by lynching, being convicted and executed for crimes they didn't commit, whole towns burned town and some of the residents murdered (like Rosewood), churches fire bombed with people inside of them (like Birmingham - the four little black girls), Blacks being refused medical attention by whites and being told to seek out the local veterinarian, or their spirits being crushed by Jim Crow laws, who knows? One thing is certain, lynching's occurred in this country less than 50 years ago. It would be naive to think White people have evolved much in such a short amount of time.

The 2,500 that you speak of is the conservative Tuskegee Institute, number. And that was between 1890-1930. The Chicago Tribune reported approx. 4000 by 1903. And that's not counting the lynching's in very rural areas where lynching's were not reported. Even if there was only one lynching, it was one too many.

=Again, I'd disagree for the simple reason that there's nothing to boycott. It's not as though this is Selma in the 1950s or 60s where blacks were patronizing stores yet treated as second class citizens -- that was a true injustice and a boycott directed at the offending parties was in order. Here, there's no injustice, no one to boycott, and no reason to boycott.

You would have to be a black man to understand that there are still many injustices against us. Whether it's being followed around in a store like a common criminal or being completely ignored in favor of white customers, racial bias is still quite pervasive in this country. I'm not even going to get into the substandard schools in some Black communities -- discussing restroom facilities, lack of janitorial staff, out dated books, lack of books, second rate teachers. The list goes on and on, yet we pay the same taxes as everyone else. And you can't possibly think that we own the planes and tankers that smuggle the drugs into this country or own the billboards that advertise alcohol and cigarettes twice as much in our communities as in white communities. I think boycotting is the answer, but we Blacks will have to do it on our own. In fact, it will not only affect this country, but depending on where what we boycott is manufactured, it can affect other countries as well. Black folks by a whole lot of Nike, You can tell by how strenuously Nike is advertised to Blacks. The majority of Nike goods are manufactured in China....

=Why do you think Coca-Cola is racist?=

It is a well known fact in the Black community that Coca Cola is racist, but don't take my word for it. In the largest racial discrimination settlement in US history, Coca-Cola Co. agreed to pay $192.5 million to settle allegations that it routinely discriminated against black employees in pay, promotions and performance evaluations.
Coca-Cola announced that Alexis Herman, former US secretary of labor in the Clinton administration, would head an independent task force set up to ensure compliance with the settlement. Separately, Coca Cola also faces a $1.5 billion discrimination lawsuit filed last year by a group of black former workers who claim that Coke maintained racially biased hiring practices and a hostile work environment for Blacks.

=If one were to name any societal ill that affects black communities, none of them would be because of white racism or discrimination. They're all contorted to try to make it seem that way, but it's not, whether it's drug usage, high school dropout rates, crime and the resulting incarceration, or whatever else there might be.=

I realize that what ever problems face the black community, it is up to us make things right by any means possible. I don't know what else I can say except I probably have not changed your opinion about anything-I'm sure you feel you are in touch with reality. Nonetheless I respect your opinion

By JIm ( - 63.215.229.85) on Monday, April 16, 2001 - 07:52 am:

To Just My Opinion:

Regarding not having a college degree: just remember, Bill Gates doesn't have one either. Abraham Lincoln didn't as well. There are lots of college graduates running around who can't write so much as one coherent sentence or find New York state on a map, and lots of people who never set foot in a college classroom who are both intelligent and very well educated.

=You would have to be a black man to understand that there are still many injustices against us.=

There's another side to that, and that is that it is probably equally difficult for a black man to understand what it's like to be white and accused of something you're, as an individual or as a group, not guilty of but are presumed to be because of your race.

=Whether it's being followed around in a store like a common criminal or being completely ignored in favor of white customers, racial bias is still quite pervasive in this country. I'm not even going to get into the substandard schools in some Black communities -- discussing restroom facilities, lack of janitorial staff, out dated books, lack of books, second rate teachers. The list goes on and on, yet we pay the same taxes as everyone else. And you can't possibly think that we own the planes and tankers that smuggle the drugs into this country or own the billboards that advertise alcohol and cigarettes twice as much in our communities as in white communities.=

Blacks also don't own planes or tankers that bring TVs, refrigerators, Nikes, Adidas, Sony Discmen or other things into their communities. Those things, like negative things such as drugs or alcohol, are brought in in exactly the same manner and for exactly the same reasons as negative things are -- because there's an economic demand for them. If drugs were not bought in black communities; if alcholic beverages and cigarettes were not bought, the supply would fall off and the billboards would be taken down and put up in markets that are more receptive to them.

=I think boycotting is the answer, but we Blacks will have to do it on our own.=

Those things that you described are matters of personal preference and behavior. One need not boycott this or that company to, say, reduce the sale of cigarettes; all that is required is for each individual to make appropriate choices, one of which would be to stop smoking.

=In fact, it will not only affect this country, but depending on where what we boycott is manufactured, it can affect other countries as well. Black folks by a whole lot of Nike, You can tell by how strenuously Nike is advertised to Blacks. The majority of Nike goods are manufactured in China....=

But there's nothing to be gained. If you were to boycott, then a lot of black guys who would like to be playing b-ball in Nikes wouldn't be able to. Nike might look at the boycott and go "What the hey?" but there's nothing they could, or should, do to change. There's not even a specific grievance to level at them, so there's nothing they could possibly do. Also, with this as with so many other things, there is some kind of perception that blacks and whites are different in regards to the use or distribution of a product, when they're not. It's just as true for whites that Nikes are made in China as it is for blacks. We both buy them and use them and if they were not made in China, we'd be paying a lot more for them, or buying another brand that is made abroad in order to avoid paying the higher cost.

By Diop ( - 205.188.197.27) on Monday, April 16, 2001 - 02:53 pm:

Hotep, Hey Jim take a brake and allow Men and
Women to express their gut felt feelings. I know
White men have to be in contol and have the last
word. I find it ironic that you hate the media,
Yet you put a white is right spin on everthing that is posted within melanet. Diop

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Monday, April 16, 2001 - 03:14 pm:

Diop...I said I hated the media.

By diop ( - 152.163.204.53) on Monday, April 16, 2001 - 04:42 pm:

Well please do not allow me to stop you from
hateing the media Ms Maria. I welcome your toughts and opinions excerise your second admendment rights. diop

By Jim ( - 63.215.233.29) on Monday, April 16, 2001 - 05:42 pm:

Diop:
Racist assertions to the contrary, white men, black men, any and all other races of people are no more desirous of being in control than anyone else. That's a personal characteristic, not a racial one. Also, as Maria just point out to you, genius that you are, it was she, not I, who expressed disaffection for the media. Lastly, I don't put a "white is right" spin on anything. Always and everywhere I put a "right is right" spin on things.

By diop ( - 152.163.201.46) on Monday, April 16, 2001 - 09:19 pm:

Hotep, sorry Jim you are wrong on the issue of a
people "personal characteristic to desire control"
some people view the world from a collective
community perspective and live accordingly. I know
a black man can not teach you anything because your ego will not allow for that. Therefore stay
right and keep your spin spinning. diop

By Jim ( - 63.215.224.132) on Monday, April 16, 2001 - 09:34 pm:

Hotep, Diop:

Certainly a black man can teach me something. One of my favorite authors / columnists is Thomas Sowell. Another is Larry Elder. Probably the most influential sportsman in my life was Arthur Ashe. Please don't let your prejudices drive your beliefs. It may be comfortable for you to believe these things, but that doesn't make them true.

By diop ( - 209.214.147.108) on Tuesday, April 17, 2001 - 02:46 pm:

Hotep, you win spin doctor

By Just my opinion ( - 205.188.192.34) on Tuesday, April 17, 2001 - 11:04 pm:

Jim,

Youth are more open to suggestion and influence than adults. The cigarette companies have systematically advertised to younger people? Camel's cigarettes, Joe Camel, is a perfect example. Putting more cigarette billboards in any neighborhood, is taking advantage of the young. In a 1998 landmark national tobacco settlement, the nation's four biggest tobacco companies agreed to pay $206 billion to settle state claims over the costs of treating sick smokers. My city will get 310 million over the next 25 years. Part of that agreement required them to reduce their advertising to teens. But it's a slow process.

Shortly after that decision, The City Council in my city voted unanimously to eliminate existing tobacco and alcohol advertising from billboards and other signs. But that's in my city, I can't speak for other cities. Cigarettes are still advertised in magazines that young people read.

For you to say that they should "make the right choices one of which is to stop smoking," is terrible. We have all been young, therefore we have a frame of reference to draw from. We know that young people often make poor choices. If one of those poor choices happens to be to smoke, chances are they are hooked for life. Shame on you! Three thousand young people start smoking in the United States each day, and about one-third of them will eventually die prematurely from tobacco-related disease.

I agree that drugs are brought in to communities for the same reasons as TV's refrigerators and discman. Maybe even in the same tankers and planes, but drugs are smuggled in. Often they are introduced to young people who make poor choices. Drugs are illegal. Drugs are addictive. Drugs destroy families.

I'm little uncomfortable with your comparison of drugs to material items. Although I'll admit that they are marketed pretty much in the same way. You instill a need for the product by giving the customer a taste, a look or sample of it. Make the product scarce, at first, to drive up the demand for it. Then flood the market to the point of saturation, at which point sales usually level off? Lucky for drug traffickers sales never level off. Material things aren't nearly as addictive as drugs nor do they destroy nearly as many lives. But most importantly, material things are not illegal.

You said in a prior post (the Jim Wise article) that Black kids and White kids probably try drugs at about the same numbers, that there are probably seven times more White kids than Black. If this is true, it means that seven times more drugs are being pumped into to your communities. Seven times more profit is being made by these traffickers.

With all the crystal meth and ecstasy ingested by your kids, to say that if they were not bought the demand for them would fall off, isn't enough. It's not that simple. The key to the war on drugs is education, rehabilitation, but most of all, getting rid of drug traffickers! These drug traffickers are making the majority of their profits at the expense of your children. Drug use will effect them for the rest of their lives in one way or and other, just like it will effect our children. And Every year the kids get younger.

As far as I'm concerned, whether our children are doing drugs in the suburbs, in the ghetto, at Ivy League Universities, Historically Black Colleges, a house party or a rave, all of our kids are in crisis. The bottom line is the owners of these tankers and planes that are bringing the drugs into this country must be stopped.

As for boycotting, remember in my first post I said that blacks should have a boycott of the month club? That yes, it would be arbitrary and unfair, but so is racism? That in my opinion big business runs this country?

All I want to do is remind big business how much money we spend. I want to remind them that our Black dollars contribute to their wealth. So in the future when big business is making a campaign contribution or greasing the palm of some congressman or senator, they will remind that congressman or senator that we want reparations. Yes, Reparations to among other things, educate and rehabilitate our people, due to the planes and tankers (that we don't own) flooding our communities with drugs.

According to Al Sharpton, If the Black middle class (Ten million of us) Just held off for one year from buying a new car, we can lower the profits of stock holders (White), force layoffs (mostly white) and drive auto prices up. Just think, if all Blacks rallied around this cause, we could make quite an impact. Sure, the higher prices will effect us, too, but I think the end will justify the means. We must make sacrifices.

History has shown us that whether it's Catholicism, Communism, Civil Rights or Mother's Against Drunk Drivers, when an idea's time has come nothing can hold it back -- Our time has come. Not since the Civil Rights Movement have Blacks (middle class, working class and poor) been so concerned with race, racism and the inequities of the past and present; nor has there been this much talk of reparations--Blacks must boycott. The only thing people seem to truly fear more than violence, is the lack of money. It's the only way that I can think of, that we can convince White America we mean business.

By zzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.76) on Wednesday, April 18, 2001 - 09:40 am:

good post "just my opinion"...the boycott
issue is food for thought....

By Guido ( - 152.158.26.53) on Wednesday, April 18, 2001 - 10:08 am:

For Jim:

Finding "Jewish Nazis" is not out of the ordinary, if you're seeing FREAKS. Jews have, traditionally, been heads in many of the "freakish" Nazi outfits in the US and abroad. Numerous examples come to mind (one in the American Nazi Party, NSWPP, Church of the Creator, etc...). I'm guess he's white (Greg, or whoever) too -- he mis-spells words on purpose. Typical.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: