HAS KINGFISH THROWN IN THE TOWEL?

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: MelaNet UnCut Talk: HAS KINGFISH THROWN IN THE TOWEL?
By White Vampire ( - 216.24.73.42) on Saturday, March 31, 2001 - 09:48 pm:

It appears that hrh a.k.a. Kingfish a.k.a Urkel, has given up trying to face off against myself, Jim, 63, Paul, Jon, Todd, and the rest of us white guys. We have won! Another great takeover on the world "white" web! Superior debate skills and great comebacks by Jim, and insults and fact-finding by the rest of us have led us to the truth. AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.73.248) on Saturday, April 7, 2001 - 02:39 pm:

ppppppppppp

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Saturday, April 7, 2001 - 03:37 pm:

I still don't agree with you...

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.73.194) on Sunday, April 8, 2001 - 02:08 pm:

Maria-- just curious, what race are you? Multiracial? I think that's the way you described yourself at one time, although I'm not sure.

By white vampire and maria not that far apart and HRH is here to make that clear. ( - 12.81.79.184) on Sunday, April 8, 2001 - 05:39 pm:

Now this is rich two vampires talking about something that doesn't exist,called race.
If Moronic marie is of mixed african and european hertiage,it will explain part of her deviated thinking process. I've notice how alot of people who come from these backgrounds define themselves as whites,cuz that's the part of their hertiage they care most about. Some of them will be anything but african.Now in fairness if their as young and retarded as dalit/broken person Maria,it probably has alot to do with how backward her parents are. If her daddies white,then that's who she will graviate toward. If her fathers black,but hates himself,it just makes it easier for her to rationalize leaning toward whites.The same applies if she has a self hating black mother,who has taught her to value only the europpe side of her personality.
I've know alot of people who don't fall into any of these types. Their parents tended to be progressive revolutinary thinkers and doer's who made sure that their children learned well what It means to be of mixed hertiage in a world of ,Yobo's like 63,WHITE VAMPIRE and the rest of the cast of white deranged redneck facist on this site.
It's been a useful excerise in watching stupid clones llike maria,bounce around this site,never sure of anything she sees or is told.The poor demeanted child,is another ex. of white western retardation schooling. She is easily blinded by the words of any racist white simplteen who uses words, she's to stupid to understand.She's the prennial idiot at the feet of fools,a lap dog ready to eat and swallow any type of reactionary racist dung,that is throw at her. She is a protype for a whole generation of lost misdirected selfhating children,who will run like a dog on crack toward anything that makes them feel like they are part of this big mound of •••••,called AMERIKKA!

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.71.108) on Sunday, April 8, 2001 - 09:50 pm:

Number one, I'm hardly a redneck or a simpleton.
Two , you're a piece of s>h>i>t.
Three, just because someone would rather be associated with scholars, engineers, and scientists, rather than African dung-flingers who to this very day murder each other over cows, doesn't make them a fool.
I am defending Maria and I'm white . Maria and I have a truce: we will only talk to each other when we have something legitimate to say.
So , Amos or Andy, whichever NEGRO you are: get off this site, tired- ass pansy, dick -slurping, minstrel for my abuse. We took it over while you were gone for a week banging your boyfriend in the ass.

By HRH-takes a serious crap in the face of his no. fan, toothless white vampire,and the maggot eats it all up ( - 12.81.64.216) on Monday, April 9, 2001 - 05:45 am:

With defenders of stupidty like flaming freud redneck supreme 216 white vampire,marie is in good company. This dung beatle,is well versed in the art of sucking so him and moronic maria should be getting married soon. As to it 216 being associated with anything other then scabie, homo aryan nation buttboys,I hardly think that qualifies him for a place in the mensa society,as if he even knows what it is.Penis head that it is I quess he's just run out of anything else to try and come back with.I love hearing him talk about his sex life,and all the roles he so longling wishes to fill,as aryan poster buttboy no. 1
As far as it taking over,I think he's been in his parents basement to long,and he's been jacking off on his hitler poster to much.This sperm light maggot,gives the word disfunctional coward a whole new meaning. As one of my most ardent followers,i see he's still tryna sneak up on a dick.What I never understood,was why him and his assbuttbuddy 63 still haven't been able to find a way to make that love connection both seem to be searching so hard and in vain for. From what I see the only thing butt vampire has taken over is the family pet,or was that just his old dead mother again.
All the descriptive adjectives he weakly trys to pass off on me,just contiune to prove what I've long suspected, repressed white homo in a jar.
As for moronic maria,she's probably more of a man then 216,so I quess he did get his prince charming after all,aaaaaaaaaaa how sweeet!hahahahahahaha death to all cracker redneck,deceptcons.All dick breath black worm eating maggots like white vampire are toothless brain dead throw backs,out looking for love in the strangest places.

By black corpse, salute White Vampire again!! ( - 216.24.71.34) on Monday, April 23, 2001 - 09:43 am:

hrh is white. I have photos. He painted himself white to please the big boss man, Whitey Ford.He's married to a white woman.Poor b>i>t>c>h.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.251.241) on Monday, April 23, 2001 - 12:04 pm:

HRH-ONLY A LUNATIC WOULD REFER TO ITSELF IN THE 3RD PERSON-IS ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT BUTTBOYS AND OTHER ANAL/ORAL THINGS BECAUSE HE DID A LOT OF TIME IN THE JOINT AND WAS A PUNK. LOOK AT HIS PAST POSTINGS AND YOU'LL SEE! FREUD WOULD HAVE HAVE HAD A HAY DAY WITH THIS ANAL-DICK SUCKING NIGGER FAGGOT! THAT'S ALL HE WRITES ABOUT IN HIS 3RD GRADE EBONICS!

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Monday, April 23, 2001 - 03:28 pm:

GONE WITH THE PALE DE-EVOLUTED MAN HIS LIES!

http://www.geocities.com/gregoryy_y/

By Whitey V ( - 216.24.71.127) on Monday, April 23, 2001 - 03:39 pm:

Greg : BURN IN HELL!!!

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.251.241) on Monday, April 23, 2001 - 10:44 pm:

SO, THE INSANE GREGG CHANGED HIS NAME TO GOD?!? IT FIGURES! HAVE YOU BEEN VISITING THOSE SPACE NIGGERS, YOU HALF-NIGGER BASTARD?

By HRH-DARKOVERLORD,rounds up his white hienas,cuz it's feeding time. ( - 12.81.78.32) on Wednesday, April 25, 2001 - 01:53 pm:

MORE WHITE TURDS,FLOATING AND STINKING THEIR WORTHLESS,WOMENLESS BOYFUKING WAY LIFES AWAY. AND THE PARADE OF IDIOTS,ROLLS ALONG,LIKE A BACKWASH OF SH--T,FROM A WHITE ABORTION CLINIC. IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE THE LEVEL OF DEPRAVED,JACKALS, THAT COME TO FEED AT THIS SITE. And the old pros. like DIRTYUNDERWEAR,VAMPIRE, AND SUPREME TURD JIM mr. nothing just keep rolling along.
What I really get a kick out of is when they attack white women,which just proves what their sex lives must be like,plenty of assholes all of them boys,not counting the poor animals, they use.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.251.241) on Wednesday, April 25, 2001 - 08:57 pm:

turds are black, stupid nigger-guess who that looks like!

white women? most white women would beat the •••• out of that nigger lover whore-maria!!

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 03:13 am:

Yeah right 211. Only in trailer park redneck towns, which is where you most likely live, would they attempt to "beat the ••••" outta me. I would never go there though. I don't like to associate with the lowest and most trashy people in society-actually the lowest people in probably the entire world. And definently the stupidest.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.250.241) on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 07:29 am:

with the exception of nigger loving cunts like yourself!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: