What do u think about the rioting in Cincinnati?

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: MelaNet UnCut Talk: What do u think about the rioting in Cincinnati?
By zzzzzzz ( - 63.59.96.125) on Friday, April 13, 2001 - 05:50 pm:

i personally don't think riots accomplish
anything except tearing up our own
neighborhoods, the community is left
looking like a war zone and still there
is no solution to the problems that erupted
the community in the first place...

By just my opinion ( - 205.188.200.156) on Saturday, April 14, 2001 - 02:23 am:

I am an African American man. I am not educated nor am I politically inclined.
I have been reading the posts on this site for about two weeks. Although some have been eloquent and others crude, what stands out most to me is the awful racism, hate, intolerance and denial that reek from the posts. I think racism, regardless of what color it is, stinks. I fully expect to be chewed up and spit out for what I am about to say concerning the riots in our communities.

I have five points I would like to make.

(1) We do not have any communities. A community is made up of administrative, cultural, economic and political organizations that are well-coordinated. For the most part we have none of these. If we had communities, we would not have all the physical, moral and economic decay we see in just about every black community. Look at what is happening in Cincinnati. The problems that they face in that city are common in every urban city and yet the powers that be have no idea how to tackle to the problem.

(2) When cops come in to our communities to solve crimes, they are coming from communities that are mostly white. The white police officers have no understanding of the social dynamics in black communities and blacks generally will not trust white police officers given that in the past the police and the KKK were one and the same. that is why racism and racial profiling runs ramped today. We need more blacks joining the police force, running for sheriffs and running for district attorney.

(3) Black Folks should boycott? In my opinion big business runs this country. If we hit big business in the pocket we will get more notice and certainly more respect than we get from burning and looting our own communities We should have a boycott of the month club. We should boycott a different Fortune 500 Company each month. Yes, it would be arbitrary and unfair, but so is racism. Stockholders will lose money and there will be layoffs, mostly White Folks, but money or the lack of it, is a sure fire way to get people to pay attention.

(4) African Americans make up 13% of the nations population (approx. 40 million of us) we have enough economic power (570 Billion a year worth of power), isn't it time to flex our Black Economic Muscle? African Americans purchase 40% of the Sprite sold in the US. Sprite is owned by the Coca Cola Bottling Company. Coca Cola Bottling Company has some of the most racist hiring and promoting practices in the United States and they are not the only ones. For us, Black Folks, to be helping to make any of them rich, is sick. We need to wake up! Is there something wrong with reminding some of these companies that it is our contributions that helped put them where they are today? That if our money is good enough, then we are good enough to hire and promote. But not just that, we are good enough to have descent schools and equal access to everything in this country that White Folks have access to. It is one way we can all do something without it costing us money, time, much effort or burning down our communities. Best of all, we will make an impact!

(4) One Hundred Fifty Thousand African Americans were lynched between 1865 -1965. Their fingers and toes were cut off and kept as souvenirs, their pictures were taken, made into post cards and mailed through our US postal system. If that is not government sanctioned racism I don't know what is. I was alive in 1965, in my opinion racism is alive and well in this country. For that reason alone we deserve reparations.

(5) I would like to make the most important point of all. The strides we made during the Civil Rights movement could have never been made if at least the same number of White Folks didn't believe in our cause. I am not an Uncle Tom nor can I say I love White Folks, but I do appreciate them for their contributions to this great country that we all enjoy; they just need to appreciate our contributions a little more. We must help them see the light.

By NAT TURNER ( - 198.106.46.110) on Saturday, April 14, 2001 - 07:10 pm:

right on bro go ahead and tell it

By leopard ( - 207.5.174.213) on Sunday, April 15, 2001 - 04:03 pm:

Remember your ancestal power! It can break a trigger finger. You must pray and study for the divine wisdom.

By diop ( - 216.76.172.59) on Sunday, April 15, 2001 - 09:48 pm:

I'm loving the energy more dialogue is needed.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.251.241) on Thursday, April 19, 2001 - 07:58 pm:

CINCINNATI IS MORE PROOF THAT YOU CAN TAKE THE BUNNY OUT OF THE JUNGLE. BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE THE JUNGLE OUT OF THE BUNNY! SUB-HUMAN BASTARDS THAT NIGGERS ARE!!

MAYBE CINCINNATI SHOULD ADOPT THE CONFEDERATE FLAG AS IT'S CITY FLAG. THEN ALL THE NIGGERS WILL BOYCOTT IT!! TRUE CITY RENOVATION-GET RID OF ALL THE NIGGER VERMIN INFESTING U.S. CITIES!!!

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.250.241) on Friday, April 20, 2001 - 11:59 am:

FUKKIN NIGGER PUNK BASTARDS!! NEXT TIME THEY SHULD USE REAL BULLETS!! YOU HAVE, HOWEVER, GIVEN US GOOD REASONS TO STASH FOOD AND GUNS. THE GHETTOS WILL BE NIGGER-DEATH-TRAPS WHEN THE FOOD, WATER, AND ELECTRICITY IS CUT OFF AS A RESULT OF NIGGER RIOTING! PLEASE PLAY INTO OUR HANDS, APES!!!

By NAT TURNER ( - 198.106.46.101) on Friday, April 20, 2001 - 03:13 pm:

I TOLD YOU A CRACKER WILL ALWAYS BE A CRACKER LOOK AT DARKOVERLORD NOW BACK TO HIS OLD SELF, BLACK PEOPLE HAVE TRICKED TIME AND TIME AGAIN.
WAKE UP

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.251.241) on Friday, April 20, 2001 - 11:54 pm:

CINCNNNATI IS PROOF NIGGERS SHOULD BE ROUNDED UP AND EXECUTED LIKE THE DISEASE CARRYING VERMIN THEY ARE!! AIDS, DRUGS, GHETTOS AND GANGS ISN'T KILLING YOU SHITSKINS OFF FAST ENOUGH!!!!!!!!

By NAT TURNER ( - 198.106.46.104) on Saturday, April 21, 2001 - 06:12 pm:

look at your forefathers they rioted like crazy,still doing that today, peckerwood.
crawl back in your cave cracker

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.117.39.11) on Sunday, April 22, 2001 - 01:20 am:

THE GOOD PART OF THE RIOTS IS THAT LOTS OF NIGGERS DIED AS A RESULT!! WE NEED TO BRING BACK THE GOOD OLD FASHIONED PUBLIC LYNCHING!!

By Guido da pimpz ( - 152.158.26.53) on Monday, April 23, 2001 - 08:11 am:

The injustice is that the criminal "teen" should have been hung long ago. No one listens to the 'groid community? Did that nig bother to listen to the police when they told him to stop? •••• no. So why should "da poleeez" listen to YOU! Bang, bang, get some 5-o!

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.251.241) on Monday, April 23, 2001 - 12:15 pm:

63 NIGGERS ARE GOING ON TRIAL IN CINCINNATI-MORE TO FOLLOW! AND YET AGAIN-ALL THEY DID WAS DESTROY ANOTHER GHETTO! SEE HOW MANY GO TO THE JOINT FOR A LONG TIME AND SEE HOW MANY MORE NIGGERS GET SHOT THIS SUMMER! BY THE COPS AND OTHER NIGGERS!!!!!

HAHAHA! DEAD NIGGERS! IT'S NOT A TREND, IT'S A LIFESTYLE!

YOU NIGGERS SHOOT EACH OTHER DOWN TO THE TUNE OF 20,000+ A YEAR! THAT'S ABOUT 55 NIGGERS A DAY OR 2.3 NIGGERS AN HOUR BY YOUR OWN HANDS!!

THE KKK NEVER COULD KILL NIGGERS AT THAT RATE! THANK YOU FOR WIPING NIGGERS OUT A SUCH A GREAT RATE! YOU'RE DOING OUR WORK FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!! IT'S GREAT!! IN THE NEXT 25 MINUTES ANOTHER NIGGER WILL DIE BY THE HANDS OF OTHER NIGGERS-AND IT GOES ON AROUND THE CLOCK 24/7!!!!!!!!! IT'S FUKKIN GREAT!!

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Monday, April 23, 2001 - 03:26 pm:

GONE WITH THE PALE DE-EVOLUTED MAN HIS LIES!

http://www.geocities.com/gregoryy_y/

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.251.241) on Monday, April 23, 2001 - 11:01 pm:

SO, THE INSANE GREGG CHANGED HIS NAME TO GOD?!? IT FIGURES! HAVE YOU BEEN VISITING THOSE SPACE NIGGERS, YOU HALF-NIGGER BASTARD?

By Black Magic: Telling darkoverlord to crawl his evil pale skin azz back into the caves of europa ( - 152.20.25.64) on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 02:59 pm:

•••• U darkoverlord u white piece of ••••. 4 all the destruction U crackers have caused mother Earth & its people 4 over 500 years your azz need to be rounded up & executed cracker!!!!!!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: