When shalll accept "Exodus" as the only solution?

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: MelaNet UnCut Talk: When shalll accept "Exodus" as the only solution?
By
Nadir Hunter ( - 207.43.195.202) on Saturday, April 21, 2001 - 11:52 pm:

I am writing a book. I hope to publish it soon. Some of the topics covered is why Black people feel that somehow things are going to change in this socio-political prison we call AmeriKKKa. No I am not an extremist. If any would recall at the pivotal point in each stage of black unity or social unity we have experienced infultration by the white government or other quasi or organizations. My point is this captialistic, white supremist system is never going to acknowledge the achievement of any black civilization, leaders, or contribution. What is sad is that everyone of you conscious "gods" know this and yet we are not assembling or planning our exodus. I am not trying to sound like I hate anyone, and trust me I don't, but irregardless as to what your position is we are a genetically dominate god-like race which threatens
their very existence as far as population. Some of you may find this insignificant but sooner or later our white counterparts will be begin a more overt form of warfare besides implanting computer chips in our children or mental assimilation and brain washing.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.117.39.11) on Sunday, April 22, 2001 - 01:18 am:

JEEZUS KE-RIST!!!! WHAT A CROCK OF NIGGER BULLSHIT!! HOW ARE YOU NIGGERS THREATENING IN ANY WAY BUT RIOTING IN THE GHETTOS YOU BELONG IN!!? "GENETICALLY DOMINATE GOD-LIKE RACE?!?!" COMPARED TO WHAT?!? THE APES THAT YOU ARE?!? MENTAL ASSIMULATION BULLSHIT-WE SHOULD START STERILIZING YOU BASTARDS!!

By Nadir Hunter ( - 24.159.101.255) on Sunday, April 22, 2001 - 12:37 pm:

You are obviously a insulent and prideful child who has no inkling of who your parents really are. Mr "darkoverlord" {"really creative") Caucasions represent the very epitomey of genetic recessivenes. I love when your pseudo-academic professors lie and entertain the idea of genetic evolution, but it has no scientific basis and what sad is that they know this, but you don't even have the intellectual capacity to question a fabricated theory. Notice that I used the word theory. It is the "theory of evoluton," while Gregor Mendhel, You know the austrian monk who came up with the genetic "law" that all forms of life whether plant based or hue-man fall in an order of genetic dominance to recessiveness based on pigmentaion. In humans that translates into Black skin, curly "kingly" hair, and nubian features being completely gentically dominate to all other races. At the end of the gene pool spectrum is the caucasion who is genetically recesive. Blonde hair, blue eyes, and white skin are totally recessive to all other races. If genetic evolution did exist you would have to find a primate "ape" with kinky curly hair, but you can't because Mendel stated that you cannot get genetically dominate traits from recessive parents, but you can get genetically recessive traits from two dominate parents. I know you think that you are genetically superior and thats cool, but consider this if you are genetically superior why is it that white people throughout europe and and amerikkka are constantly trying to have more children by genetic manipulation and genetic engineering. I mean if you were genetically superior your race would "naturally" posses the genetic means to propogate the species. I don't see nubians or latino's needing help with bearing children because we posses a black substance which allows us to absorb the electromagnetic energy directly from the sun. Now we know that whites do not posses such abilities therefore we should logically deduce that if the "theory of evolution" exists that you and all caucasions represent the remenants of an outdated genepool, whose genetic traits have seen thier last cycles. Now that all applies if the "theory of evolution" were applicable; which we know by all logical and deductive reasoning it is not. Son go play the racial psychology games with somone who is some what on your level. You are not my intellectual equal, not even close.

By darkoverlord ( - 211.61.251.241) on Sunday, April 22, 2001 - 01:25 pm:

I guess that's why whites sailed the world and seeded it and the mighty nigger chased monkeys up trees. I guess that's why niggers and muds are starving and have to breed like rats until they are invited into white countries. I guess that's why niggers and other muds invented computers, space travel, cars and even the science to understand electomagnetism-niggers usually worship the sun or some stone with blood on it or some such ignorant ••••!

If niggers are so superior, why are you animals being wiped out by AIDS? Didn't the superior nigger race invent this? If nigz are so superior, why do they beg for white science to save them? Don't some of your fetishes or the worship of the nigger god of iron/thunder help you? I guess since nigger are so superior, they must have invented computers thousands of years ago. Not slavery, which still runs rampant in Ape-freak-uh today in the Sudan and other nigger/A-rab-pig fukker countries? Niggers posess the outdated brain of an ape unless the white man blessed them by kidnapping their ancestors and forcing them to pick cotton and rapong their mammies and improving the nigger race byadding superior white genes! Whites survived in Africa and punked it, we took Asia and punked it, we even found Australia-did niggers at the same time do anything but chase monekys up trees?! By he way niggerboy, your mammies on the level of a dog or monkey!!

By Nadir Hunter ( - 24.159.101.255) on Sunday, April 22, 2001 - 02:35 pm:

Now to continue on the line of what I was saying; it is pertinent that we begin to access our options and plan an exodus. Now I am not mad or mentally challenged. Consider this for a second how did the egyptians built the pyramids. Many of us have ideas as to how but, the answers are very obvious. The question is how many of us want to start the long road back to God-hood. I love the muslims, five percent nation, and nuwaubians because they have made great strides, still it will requires some of us to set the tone so that others follow. I am not talking about mysticism nor metaphysics, pardon the pun. I am talking about real god like power which has been prophesied and promised to all nubians. I realize we are a show me people and that talk will not suffice. At this point I am merely polling my peeps to determine how many are "give up your lives" serious about independence, utopia, immortality and ascension. None of what I am saying is a joke or false or a game. But until we "the serious of the flock" unite and begin the process we will continue to see our people twist in this maze of illusion, lies, and mortality. I know there are some serious nubian sisters and brothers out there trying to reach that next level of sprituality.

And yes I just read the next entry from the caucasions. No science, still depending on the lies that their masonic forefathers laid down after burning four different libraries in four different eras. Sad. Name calling won't cut it kids. Until you come to terms with the way your kind has rewritten his-story to include yourselves, and the lies to give you that superiority chip you so proudly front, you will never begin to understand. But why am I not suprised. Your kind has killed and murdered their way through five continets, but don't get to confident. What I said in the last paragraph; though not for you, is real and will begin to manifest itself in the next two years with or without unity from my brotheren. I find it interesting that you think "your" civilization is so superior, if europeans are so brilliant why did they think the world was flat. or it was evil to take baths, or the earth was the center of the universe. The same people who died by the millions from typhoid, anthrax, and so many other dieseases. That sounds real superior. Or better yet why is it that your scientist keep digging in Africa, Central America, Egypt, and Mesopotamia. Obviously they don't dig in Greece, Rome, or Europe. And please don't suggest that these were white civilizations: besides sounding idiotic it would be pointless. All of these civilizations thrived in the sun belt and we know that just a decade of exposure of direct solar energy at the equator and caucasions start to die of skin cancer. Or maybe you are not familiar with Australia's policy with thier children and skin cancer. Besides stealing whites have not made a serious contribuition to the world. Don't try to get intelligent now after all of your idiotic commentary and insults. You are the typical causcasions that want to be the all of everything but cannot do anything. Grow up child. Maybe you are not familiar with your own leaders lies. Was it Winston Churchill that said "his-story will be kind to Brittian; I will see to that" or maybe this one sounds familiar "History is a lie agreed upon." Your master race is a master joke. You guys were in caves up until the last 6000 years and we have ruled the planet benevolently for hundreds of millenia. You kids... you are out of you league. Let me know when you have got some facts, or some intellectual dialogue or maybe even... a clue.

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Sunday, April 22, 2001 - 05:40 pm:

HOTEP TO THE REAL GODS

everywhere where the caucasion went in his cheap boats he found...... ABORIGINAL PEOPLE ALREADY BUILDING!!

TO THE EAST HE FOUND CHINESE PEOPLE MINDING THEIR BISNESS AND BUILDING DYNASTY'S

TO THE NORTH HE FOUND PEOPLE BUILDING AND MINDING THEIR BISNESS

TO THE SOUTH HE FOUND PEOPLE ALREADY BUILDING AND MINDING THEIR BISNESS

AND TO THE WEST HE FOUND PEOPLE ALREADY BUILDING AND MINDING THEIR BISNESS

EVERYWHERE THE CAUCASION WENT WAS ALREADY POPULATED BY OTHER PEOPLE'S WHO WHERE A BILLION TIMES MORE SMARTER THAN HIM BECAUSE THEY INVENTED THE BOAT A LONG TIME BEFORE THE WHITE MAN COULD EVEN CLEAN HIMSELF IN HIS CAVE!

ALL THE OTHER PEOPLES IN THE WORLD HAD ALREADY EXPLORED THE WORLD ONLY THE DUMB CAUCASION DID NOT!

THAT IS WHY HE FOUND PEOPLE ON THE EDGE'S OF HIS SO CALLED WORLD HE KNEW!

HE FOUND PEOPLE IN AUSTRALIA HE FOUND PEOPLE IN NORTH AND SOUTH AMERIKA HE FOUND OUT THAT OTHER PEOPLE WHERE MORE ADVANCED THAN HIM SINCE THEY COULD MANAGE TO BUILD BOATS AND SAIL ALL SEAS!

HAHAHAAAAAAA

WHAT A JOKE WHITE MAN YOU ARE A JOKE!

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Sunday, April 22, 2001 - 05:44 pm:

THE WHITE MAN IS A INFANT AND A DUMB ONE AT THAT

THE WHITE MAN GOT ALL HIS KNOWLEDGE FROM OTHERS HE STOLE IT BUT GUES WHAT WE THE NON-PALE PEOPLE OUTNUMBER THEM BY 11 TO 1 !!!!!

IT IS OVER WITH THE WEST

CHINA IS PREPARING

CASTRO IS PREPARING

THE MUSLIMS ARE PREPARING

GOD IS PREPARING!

GO HERE TO THE NATION OF ISLAM BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND LISTEN TO MINISTER FARAKHAN HE WILL AWAKE YOU

http://www.farrakhanfactor.com/media_files/4_15_2001.html

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.251.241) on Monday, April 23, 2001 - 12:21 am:

Gee, Castro, the sand-niggers AND China! Got me quaking you stupid nigger!

Niggers must have invented space travel, computers, etc...yeah right!! niggers were chasing monkeys up trees! Yes, the mighty nigger was the inventer of everything inside of his dirty mud hut and along side his fetishes! That's why niggers are so advanced today!! ANd why Africa (and every nigger country) is such a shithole!! That's why the mighty nigger in the USA lives in ghettos and immigrants who come with nothing-but a work ethic can become sucessful. Niggers are just too lazy and stupid to do anything but destroy and whine about it!

STUPID SHITSKIN •••••••!

By Jim ( - 38.32.22.226) on Monday, April 23, 2001 - 01:04 pm:

To Nadir Hunter:
=plan an exodus.=

When? Please keep me informed.

=Now I am not mad or mentally challenged.=

This message of yours contradicts that statement in a BIG way.

=Consider this for a second how did the egyptians built the pyramids. Many of us have ideas as to how but, the answers are very obvious. The question is how many of us want to start the long road back to God-hood.=

"Back to God-hood?" Does the term "delusions of grandeur" mean anything to you?

=I am talking about real god like power which has been prophesied and promised to all nubians.=

I thought you said you were not mentally challenged? What do you call this?

=At this point I am merely polling my peeps to determine how many are "give up your lives" serious about independence, utopia, immortality and ascension.=

I think they've all voted with their feet by staying here, but if you can persuade them to leave here for "mother Africa" that would be interesting.

=None of what I am saying is a joke or false or a game.=

Some of it's been pretty funny, though.

=And yes I just read the next entry from the caucasions. No science, still depending on the lies that their masonic forefathers laid down after burning four different libraries in four different eras.=

No, actually, we unlike Afrocentrists and black racists don't have to rely on lies or delusions of godhood. You guys can have that all to yourselves.

=Sad. Name calling won't cut it kids.=

But it's so appropriate.

=Until you come to terms with the way your kind has rewritten his-story to include yourselves,=

That's the thing... WE haven't been doing the rewriting. That's exclusively the province of the Afrocentric / black racist crowd. Please get at least that much right.

=Your kind has killed and murdered their way through five continets, but don't get to confident.=

Actually, what "our kind" has done is to build, develop and create through five continents.

=I find it interesting that you think "your" civilization is so superior,=

Well, by any objective, and probably subjective standard, it is. Sorry if that bothers you.

=if europeans are so brilliant why did they think the world was flat.=

Black Africans didn't even have so much as a concept of the world. It is only in comparison to later Western civilization that earlier Western civilization suffers by comparison. Aristotle postulated the earth was a sphere long before Christ was born. Erathosthenes performed an experiement that fairly accurately measured the circumference of the earth. Black Africa, on the other hand, had no plow, no writing, no science, no math, no concept of the world as a sphere or its place in the heavens, nothing of consequence beyond stone- and iron-age societies.

~~~continued~~~

By Jim ( - 38.32.22.226) on Monday, April 23, 2001 - 01:08 pm:

~~~continuing my response to Nadir's racist insanity ~~~

=or it was evil to take baths,=

White Europeans have been taking baths since time immemorial. They were a function of Roman domestic life and even in the Middle Ages were taken regularly. I doubt that any African knew what a bath was, and the closest he would ever come to a shower was being rained on. Did any black African have a concept of what "cleanliness" was? Soap? Shampoo? Germs and how to prevent them? Nope.

=or the earth was the center of the universe.=

Again, it is only in comparison to later Western civilization that early Western civilization suffers. No African had a concept of the Universe as a physical thing, or would know that the earth was a planet in it or whether it revolved around the sun or vice versa.

=The same people who died by the millions from typhoid, anthrax, and so many other dieseases.=

Don't forget the plague, brought in to Europe from Mongol invaders. And don't forget that it is Europeans alone who began the process of curing diseases, and who have done most of the successive work in that area, that have affected Africa since time immemorial, things such as smallpos and dyptheria.

=That sounds real superior.=

Yes, it does. No black African society was ever able to do advanced biology, medicine, pharmacology or anything else related to the eradication of disease.

=Or better yet why is it that your scientist keep digging in Africa, Central America, Egypt, and Mesopotamia. Obviously they don't dig in Greece, Rome, or Europe.=

Can anyone possibly be that ignorant? Yes, obviously, you can. I hate to break this to you, Nadir, but archaeologists did in Europe all the time, including and especially Greece, Italy, Spain, France, England and Germany.

=And please don't suggest that these were white civilizations:=

Mesopotamia certainly was. Egypt was certainly Caucasian, but their skin color was so dark that it would be hard to describe them as "white," but they certainly were not black or Negroid.

=All of these civilizations thrived in the sun belt and we know that just a decade of exposure of direct solar energy at the equator and caucasions start to die of skin cancer.=

Caucasians live in the "sun belt" as you erroneously call it by the millions -- throughout North AFrica, the Middle East, Southern Europe, Southern Asia (India, Iran, Afghanistan, the U.S., Australia, etc., etc., etc.) and we don't "start to die off of skin cancer" after 10 years. Are you so gullible that you'll believe this idiocy when it is told to you? Or are you so delusional that you dream it up yourself?

=Or maybe you are not familiar with Australia's policy with thier children and skin cancer.=

Why don't you enlighten us. BTW, genius, black people get skin cancer, too. Blacks and whites exposed to more sun both have increased risk of skin cancer than if we weren't, abeit that blacks have less risk.

=Besides stealing whites have not made a serious contribuition to the world.=

Yeah, right -- that is, of course, if you don't count the computer you're using, the mathematics that drive it, the silicon chip, the CRT (cathode ray tube) / monitor you're looking at, almost all the major discoveries in mathematics and the sciences, almost all the medical breakthroughs, the discovery of the laws of gravity, the discovery of the laws of thermodynamics, the discovery of ways to harness electricity, the electric light, the camera, film, the internal combustion engine, the wheel, manned flight, space travel, the printing press, almost everything and anything you use on daily basis and which surround you as you sit there writing this idiocy, and so on ad infinitum.
~~~continued~~~

By Jim ( - 38.32.22.226) on Monday, April 23, 2001 - 01:09 pm:

~~~finishing my response to Nadir's racist lunacy~~~

=Don't try to get intelligent=

We don't have to try; we're already there. You, however, need to try harder.

=now after all of your idiotic commentary and insults.=

No one who's written what you just did could ever call anyone else's remarks "idiotic."

=You are the typical causcasions that want to be the all of everything but cannot do anything.=

That means so much coming from a racist idiot who's using a computer, invented by white people, an alphabet and language invented by white people, an Internet invented by white people, to slander white people. Could anything be more hypocritical, racist or stupid? Probably not.

=Grow up child. Maybe you are not familiar with your own leaders lies. Was it Winston Churchill that said "his-story will be kind to Brittian; I will see to that" or maybe this one sounds familiar "History is a lie agreed upon."=

Not even old Winny was perfect. History is not a lie agreed upon; it is a set of theses arrived by weight of the available evidence, subjected to academic and scholarly review and test, and which stands unless and until better information replaces it.

=Your master race is a master joke.=

You're the one claiming a master race, not us, and you're doing something white people have never had to do -- steal the accomplishments of another race of people, or just deny the accomplishments outright.

=You guys were in caves up until the last 6000 years =

Black people are STILL living in caves -- the Dogon people of Mali, to name one, and to think that whites were walking on the moon while black Africans were living in caves, putting bones through their noses and plates in their lips.

=and we have ruled the planet benevolently for hundreds of millenia.=

"You," if you mean black Africans, have only ruled other black Africans, and in so doing never progressed out of the stone and iron ages. Some accomplishment.

=You kids... you are out of you league. Let me know when you have got some facts, or some intellectual dialogue or maybe even... a clue.=

Done. Now let us know when you are capable of thinking critically, at least on the level of a five year old, and are capable of doing something other than regurgitate some of the most mindless and racist assertions ever made.

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Monday, April 23, 2001 - 03:25 pm:

GONE WITH THE PALE DE-EVOLUTED MAN HIS LIES!

http://www.geocities.com/gregoryy_y/

By Nadir Hunter ( - 208.24.179.211) on Monday, April 23, 2001 - 04:45 pm:

To the two recent entries from the caucasions. I feel no need to discuss anything in detail with causcasions. One it is poor stratedgy, and I did say stratedgy. Second you sound so proud of your self as if you made some phenomenal rebuttal. What is interesting is that virtually all forms technology that you utilize today from the: micro-chip, cathode ray tube, semiconductors, wireless communications, calculus, trigonometry, physics,"thermodynamics", and any other form of science was originated by nubians. You obviously have not done your homework. If I must get indepth, the egyptians and sumerians both used electronic technology over 30,000 thousand years ago. It is a well known fact that leyden jar capacitors and thermalcouplers, and electroplating were in common use by both of these cultures. Look it up on the internet or Look at the Ark of Covenant in the Bible. European scientist from Newton, Galileo, and all the rest of those frauds took artifacts and studied them for decades to understand the "basic" laws of nature. Even a basic student of his-story knows that Napolean not only shot the nose off the sphinx because he could not stand the glory and yes I said glory of his nubian features, but he collected many artifacts and took them back to France where they were studied by the previous philosophers. All of these artifacts went to the Poly Ecole Insistitute of Technology. There is one in Prague Germany and one in France. Your race are a race of theives. You might not want to admit it but then all of you are very happy to accept the lie instead of the truth. Black people don't get skin cancer, and only an idiot would suggest such nonsense. Our skin collects all wavelenghths of electromagnetic energy, while white skin reflects all colors or frequencies; or aren't you familiar with the basic laws of spectrometry. Don't fool your self Afrikan cultures live at one with nature and don't pollute the environment or destroy whole species of animalsl. We have a respect for life. As for the political destruction and upheavals on the African Continent they are all the legacy of politcal and economic slavery; what you and other caucasions refer to as colonialism. White people have destroyed the native american, the native austrailian, africa, japan, china and so many other cultures it is not even funny. Delusions of Gradeur would calculate into thinking the Divine; christ was white. The only people who were white were the invading Hittites and the Romans. The Barbarians. Even your own Greek philosophers such as Plato and Socretes credit the founders of all civilizations and science as being Black, but you would not know that because you have not read any of thier works. The Moors ruled europe for over a thousand years and established the english aristocracy. Ever read shakespear "aka" francis bacon. He tells in his memoirs the truth of his plays. It is conveinient and cowardly for causcasions to speak of thier accomplishments when the entire foundation of the western world lies at the foot the Sumerians, Olmecs, Egyptians, and Moors. The Sumerians new there were 12 planets and all of the moons of each; over 30,000 thousand years ago. I would continue but I am aware how pointless it is.

The real questions why aren't white boys on the Nazi site or the KKK site. Why are you racist, ignorant and sexually perverse children on a black site? Why do you have to constantly try to remind others of your supposed superiority? Why is it that you don't have facts except for the last one thousand years or prefabrication by your racist and hypocritical leaders. Why is that white people feel then need to go to tanning salons? Why do white people have a dispropotionate percentage of retarded offspring. Why do you need collagen injections. Why do most of you have no ass. Why are all mass murders caucasion. Why do your pineal glands calcify during puberty. Why is Greece the only civilations that celebrated homosexuality and thought that the love between to men was the ultimate love; or have you actually read socrates or plato.

The answer to these questins are very simple. White people as a society hate themselves and the way they look, they hate being pale and having stringy hair. White people want others to find them as people; beautiful, and they want specifically black people to worship them. White people by nature are arrogant and disagreeable. Thier suicide rates are higher than any other demographic though they have more material wealth. White people have no rhythm and all of these factors are contributed to what western scientist call Seasonal Affective Disorder or SAD. White people have no culture except greed and war. They have raped and robbed every single culture since they first came out of the causcus moutains. They claim to be superior and genetically have difficulty bearing children and represent less than 10% population of the world. They are not very athletic compared to nubians although they said we were inferior to play baseball, footbal, and basket ball. They have a backwards society where they don't value knowledge and only value money, but their leaders lie and produce stupid propaganda like buy american. And last but not least: Jim and Darkoverlord know this I will not be back to this site since it is infested with insects and number two like or not your women keep switching to the darkside. You see it everyday and sooner or later it will make both of you idiots extinct so talk all you want: because no matter what, whether mexican, black, asian, pakistani, brazilian, or eastern eurpean the lily white, blonde haired, blue eyed days are slowly coming to a halt. Peace.

By god ( - 24.132.167.193) on Monday, April 23, 2001 - 06:32 pm:

totally right

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.251.241) on Monday, April 23, 2001 - 10:36 pm:

HAHAHAHA! ANOTHER VICTORY!! I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU SHITSKINS! IT'S JUST FUN TO FUKKUP NIGGER SITES!! THE RACE WAR IS COMING AND THERE ISN'T A GROUP THAT LIKES NIGGERS! WHITES HATE YOU, SPICKS HATE YOU! IT'S GOING TO BE OUR 30 MILLION AGAINST THE OTHER 280 MILLION AND KILLING NIGGERS AS A WHOLE IS GOING TO BE FUN!!!!!!

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Tuesday, April 24, 2001 - 03:32 am:

You are completely wrong, your ignorant way of thinking is not as common as you think. There is no race war coming. You have no victory. And you obviously do care...since you spend so much time coming to this website. You are not f-cking up this site, you are a little side annoyance that everyone thinks is dumb. It is just fun to insult you.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.251.241) on Tuesday, April 24, 2001 - 08:14 am:

I DON'T SEE ANY NIGGERS WELCOMING YOU WITH OPEN ARMS! MOST OF THEM SEEM TO WONDER WHY THE HELL YOU'RE HERE! IGNORANT WHORE!

By Jim ( - 38.26.182.152) on Tuesday, April 24, 2001 - 08:27 am:

Maria:
You're right: there's no race war coming, and despite what DarkOverlord just wrote, you're neither ignorant nor a whore. In fact, you've shown yourself to be an even-tempered, level-headed and friendly person.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.251.241) on Tuesday, April 24, 2001 - 08:45 am:

WHILE WE'RE ALL WARM AND FUZZY, WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A GROUP HUG, TOO! NIGGERLOVER!

DARKOVERLOD-FUKKING THIS SITE UP SINCE 1999!

By Jim ( - 38.32.22.181) on Tuesday, April 24, 2001 - 09:42 am:

=To the two recent entries from the caucasions. I feel no need to discuss anything in detail with causcasions.=

For two very good reasons: 1) you're a flaming racist, and 2) your opinions are simply mindless regurgitations of racist ideology and you can't defend them.

=One it is poor stratedgy, and I did say stratedgy. Second you sound so proud of your self as if you made some phenomenal rebuttal.=

Moronic messages don't require phenomenal rebuttals: any adequate rebuttal will do.

=What is interesting is that virtually all forms technology that you utilize today from the: micro-chip, cathode ray tube, semiconductors, wireless communications, calculus, trigonometry, physics,"thermodynamics", and any other form of science was originated by nubians.=

No, actually none of it was. Please name the Nubian who devised trigonomotry, wireless communications, calculus, semiconductors and so on. Failing that, and you will fail that, please admit that your belief in that is more juvenile than a child's belief in the Easter Bunny (oops! hope I didn't ruin something for you).

=You obviously have not done your homework. If I must get indepth, the egyptians and sumerians both used electronic technology over 30,000 thousand years ago.=

If you were to get in depth, you would know that neither Egypt nor Sumer had civilizations 30,000 years ago. You're only off by about 25,000 years, but for an Afrocentrist, that's doing pretty good.

=It is a well known fact that leyden jar capacitors and thermalcouplers, and electroplating were in common use by both of these cultures.=

No, actually, it's not a fact. It's the product of a rich imagination.

=Look it up on the internet or Look at the Ark of Covenant in the Bible. European scientist from Newton, Galileo, and all the rest of those frauds took artifacts and studied them for decades to understand the "basic" laws of nature.=

No, actually, they didn't. We know how they discovered what they did by the records they kept, not through fanciful imaginings of brain-dead Afrocentrists.

=Even a basic student of his-story knows that Napolean not only shot the nose off the sphinx because he could not stand the glory and yes I said glory of his nubian features, but he collected many artifacts and took them back to France where they were studied by the previous philosophers.=

Napoleon, of course, did not shoot the nose off the sphinx. You really do think that stating something, no matter how nonsensical, makes it true, don't you. As for taking Egyptian artifacts back to France, that much is true.

=All of these artifacts went to the Poly Ecole Insistitute of Technology. There is one in Prague Germany and one in France. Your race are a race of theives.=

No, the only reason anyone knows anything about ancient Egypt at all is because of Napoleon's effort to uncover - literally -- ancient Egypt, to catalog everything they could find, dig out the monuments, and archive and study what they found. Egypt's civilization had laid burried for hundreds of years before Napoleon undertook the unearthing of it. Be that as it may, Napoleon did not shoot the nose off the Sphinx, and there's no reason to imagine that it was of a "Nubian".

By Jim ( - 38.32.22.181) on Tuesday, April 24, 2001 - 09:43 am:

=You might not want to admit it but then all of you are very happy to accept the lie instead of the truth.=

Do you really think that writing delusional nonsense such as you've been writing displaces real history? It doesn't. You see, in the real world it is fact, evidence and reason upon which people draw conclusions, not your approach of believing any delusional statement that suits your prejudices.

=Black people don't get skin cancer, and only an idiot would suggest such nonsense.=

Only an idiot, which is what I'm dealing with, would say otherwise. Anyway, for the truly delusional, here's a link to an article on CBSHealthwatch on cancer, and below that is the actual text:

http://healthwatch.medscape.com/medscape/p/G_Library/article.asp?RecID=213582&ContentType=Ask%20an%20expert&DietImg=

Sun Block and Dark Complexions

====================
Q: I have naturally dark complexion and rarely sunburn. Do I still need to use sunblock?
A: Yes. Although light-skinned people are more susceptible to sun damage, darker-skinned people (including African Americans and Hispanic Americans) can also be affected. Sun damage, which is caused by overexposure to ultraviolet (UV) light from the sun, has immediate and long term effects, including sunburns, rashes, wrinkling, and skin cancer. Often, changes that people attribute to aging are actually skin damage from the sun.
==========================

=Our skin collects all wavelenghths of electromagnetic energy, while white skin reflects all colors or frequencies; or aren't you familiar with the basic laws of spectrometry.=

Please don't try to pass yourself off as having so much as an elementary understanding of Physics, or any other subject for that matter. What you just wrote applies only to the visual spectrum of electomagnetic waves in that white is what you see if a surface reflects the visible spectrum, and black is what you get when a surface absorbs them. That is only visible light, not all electromagnetic waves, and as anyone with an IQ greater than that of the average houseplant could easily recognize, white people are not "white" and black people are not "black." We're both various shades in between, and that has nothing to do with either a) skin cancer, or b) the mythical powers of melanin.

=Don't fool your self Afrikan cultures live at one with nature and don't pollute the environment or destroy whole species of animalsl.=

African cultures were simply primitive cultures that were unable to progress into any level of advancement. Hunter gatherers don't pollute much, that's true, but that's not because of deliberation or higher environmental concern, but simply a function of the fact that they were never able to progress out of that stage.

=We have a respect for life.=

As evidenced in the continual slaughter of other AFricans, the never-ending practice of slavery, and your phenomenal crime rates in this society. No, you had no great respect for life; just an inability to rise above the hunter-gatherer stage of development.

=As for the political destruction and upheavals on the African Continent they are all the legacy of politcal and economic slavery; what you and other caucasions refer to as colonialism. =

No, but slavery was certainly a byproduct of that never-ending upheaval and man's inhumanity to man that is rife there.

=White people have destroyed the native american, the native austrailian, africa, japan, china and so many other cultures it is not even funny.=

Blacks have destroyed so many other black cultures and killed and enslaved, as well as sexually mutillated, so many other blacks that it's not funny. Where else but Africa could you find 110 million female victims of female genital mutillation that is so widely practiced? Where else by Africa did a people capture, enslave and sell Africans of other tribes or cultures by the millions? Where else but Africa could a half million people be killed by machete and hundreds of thousands of women be raped all within a matter of a few months?

BTW, Japanese and Chinese societies were never destroyed by Europeans, although the Japanese certainly tried to eradicate a hell of a lot of Chinese in the war.

=Delusions of Gradeur would calculate into thinking the Divine; christ was white.=

Christ was white; there's no getting around it. Why would someone be so racist as to suggest he wasn't?

=The only people who were white were the invading Hittites and the Romans. The Barbarians.=

Neither the Hittites nor Romans were barbarians, but the entire area of the world was populated by Caucasians.

=Even your own Greek philosophers such as Plato and Socretes credit the founders of all civilizations and science as being Black, but you would not know that because you have not read any of thier works.=

Please don't try to pass yourself off as being even minimally educated. Neither Plato nor Socrates ever credited the founders of any civilizations as being black. It's doubtful that they even knew black people existed. The Greeks knew of Egypt, certainl, and some such as Diodorus claimed that all civilization extended from Egyptian civilization, but that was simply his opinion, and one that was wrong.

=The Moors ruled europe for over a thousand years and established the english aristocracy.=

How totally insane are you going to get? The Moors only ruled part, most, of the Iberian peninsula and never made it to England. The farthest they got into Europe was southern France where they were turned back at the Battle of Tours.

=Ever read shakespear "aka" francis bacon.=

The insanity continues: Now Francis Bacon is Shakespeare.

=He tells in his memoirs the truth of his plays. It is conveinient and cowardly for causcasions to speak of thier accomplishments when the entire foundation of the western world lies at the foot the Sumerians, Olmecs, Egyptians, and Moors.=

It is convenient and cowardly for blacks to speak of their accomplishments when the entire foundation of the western world was conceived without them -- ancient Sumer / Mesopotamia, Egypt (which isn't a foundation of the western world really), Greece, Rome, Byzantium, the Holy Roman Empire, and so on.

By Jim ( - 38.32.22.181) on Tuesday, April 24, 2001 - 09:44 am:

=The Sumerians new there were 12 planets and all of the moons of each; over 30,000 thousand years ago.=

Try 5,000 years ago, and they were white.

=I would continue but I am aware how pointless it is.=

Well, unless you're telling it to a psychiatrist, it is. Someone should hear this so as to be able to treat you.

=The real questions why aren't white boys on the Nazi site or the KKK site.=

That's basically what this is. The racism and sheer insanity you write is in every way the equivalent of Naziism.

=Why are you racist, ignorant and sexually perverse children on a black site?=

You mean "Why are you rational people trying to reason with demented and clearly delusional black racists on a black racist site?"

=Why do you have to constantly try to remind others of your supposed superiority?=

I've stepped in things that were superior to the black racists I've encountered here.

=Why is it that you don't have facts except for the last one thousand years or prefabrication by your racist and hypocritical leaders.=

We do. However, when we start inventing insanity such as how Napoleon shot the nose off the Sphinx, how the Moors ruled England, or how there were civilizations in Sumer or Egypt "30,000" years ago, you might have a point.

=Why is that white people feel then need to go to tanning salons?=

Why to blacks feel the need to straighten their hair?

=Why do white people have a dispropotionate percentage of retarded offspring.=

Why do black people make false accusations like that?

=Why do you need collagen injections.=

Why do black people need their noses bobbed?

=Why do most of you have no ass.=

Why do blacks have such huge ones?

=Why are all mass murders caucasion.=

They're not. Why do blacks, who are 1/6h the number of whites, commit more murders than whites do every year? That's quite an accomplishment for such a small minority.

=Why do your pineal glands calcify during puberty.=

Please show some evidence that the rates of calcification are different for blacks and whites.

=Why is Greece the only civilations that celebrated homosexuality and thought that the love between to men was the ultimate love; or have you actually read socrates or plato.=

Why do so many black men dress up like women -- RuPaul, Martin Lawrence, Eddie Murphy, Flip Wilson, Dennis Rodman???

=The answer to these questins are very simple.=

Yup, black racism.

=White people as a society hate themselves and the way they look, they hate being pale and having stringy hair.=

Yeah, like black people hate themselves therefore go about straightening their hair, bobbing their noses, and using makeup to lighten their skin.

=White people want others to find them as people; beautiful, and they want specifically black people to worship them.=

Okay, fine, stop worshipping us.

=White people by nature are arrogant and disagreeable.=

If you want to see arrogant and disagreeable, read your post and those of your compatriots here.

=Thier suicide rates are higher than any other demographic though they have more material wealth.=

Please prove that white suicide rates are higher than that of black people.

=White people have no rhythm and all of these factors are contributed to what western scientist call Seasonal Affective Disorder or SAD.=

Yeah, despite having "no rythym" they managed to crank out the best music the world has ever known, ranging from Bach and Beethoven to the Beatles and Stones. Imagine what we could have done if we had rythym.

=White people have no culture except greed and war.=

Yeah, right, we've created the world's greatest paintings and sculptures, the world's greatest music, instruments and concert halls, the world's greatest literature, architecture, movies, plays, poetry, and so on ad infinitum, yet the only characterization a black racist can make is that it's "greed and war." You guys really do take racism to a new level.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.251.241) on Tuesday, April 24, 2001 - 11:05 am:

NIGGERS STINK, TOO!

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.251.241) on Tuesday, April 24, 2001 - 01:10 pm:

HEY NADIR HUNTER:

IF NIGGER CULTURE WAS SO ADVANCED THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO, WHY WERE WHITES ABLE TO GET THE ARABS TO ROUND UP NIGGERS FOR US TO DELIVER 400 YEARS AGO? WHY DIDN'T NIGGERS USE THEIR "ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY" OR WERE THEY TOO BUSY WORSHIPPING FETISHES AND CHASING MONKEYS UP TREES TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!?!??

THIS YEAR OVER 20,000 NIGGERS WILL KILL OTHER NIGGERS! THIS IS MORE THAN THE KLAN DID IN 100 YEARS! THANK YOU FOR WIPING EACH OTHER OUT!! GOD, THIS MAKES US HAPPY!

By DIOP ( - 209.214.144.77) on Tuesday, April 24, 2001 - 10:59 pm:

Hotep; hey Jim take a break from your spinning
top and learn some knowledge from a source that
is not linear. Diop

By Jim ( - 38.26.183.45) on Wednesday, April 25, 2001 - 08:48 am:

Diop:

Sorry, but I like to learn from valid, verifiable sources, not from delusional inventions of an unsound mind. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

By Roger Tyk IGH ( - 64.210.241.103) on Wednesday, April 25, 2001 - 02:43 pm:

Dear Nadir: We here at The Institute for Genetic Hygiene would like you to be the subject of one of our many studies. Some of our scientists here consider your person to be a "viable subject for anatomical research." Would you be willing to cooperate? We urge you to do so. You will be contacted directly, and privately.

Yours truly,
Roger Tyk, Associate Pathologist IGH

By diop ( - 205.188.193.36) on Wednesday, April 25, 2001 - 11:14 pm:

Hey Nadir run black-man they come to steal your
advanced brain. diop

By Jim ( - 38.26.183.91) on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 01:16 am:

Diop:

Ah, "advanced" brain? How about "mal-formed" brain, or "alleged" brain. Then again, maybe "they" already stole it before he wrote these posts. That would help explain them.

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.71.195) on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 09:56 am:

Advanced brain? I can't decide whether to laugh, or what!!!!!! Kinda like the Yugo was a great car, and the Hindenberg and the Titanic were unstoppable, huh! Give me a break!! Let me wearily say it once more: Whites engineered nearly every modern invention we enjoy today, from Thomas Jefferson's stenograph to Robert Bosch's electronic fuel injection to thermomaterials used in the NASA space programs. Diop, you stupid a>s>s>hole, prove me wrong!! You can't rewrite history. Well, you'll just claim that you invented it anyway, and that will make you feel like your people actually have something to be proud of,right?

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.71.195) on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 09:59 am:

One more little lesson for you third graders-- the word is "human"-- not "hue-man" as in color. You can't change the spelling to fit your agenda.

By diop ( - 209.214.147.142) on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 12:36 pm:

Hotep
thanks for the information vhite vamp and jim,but
you two must agree with me on the Nadir advanced
mind it is based in truth. diop

By Jim ( - 63.208.86.11) on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 04:48 pm:

Diop:

Does it bother you at all that nothing he wrote was true? Or sane? That's the thing about Afrocentrism / black racism; it seems that any statement, so long as it either deifies blacks or demonizes whites, is believed no matter how bizarre it is. Someone could claim that the moon was made by black man and the reason it's pock-marked is because white racists shot cannons at it to ruin it, and you guys would be exchanging compliments on the brilliance and truthfulness of the accusation. There IS such a thing as reality, and one of the marks of sanity is to be able to discern the difference between that and fantasy.

By god ( - 24.132.167.193) on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 06:59 pm:

no jim you are wrong!

the moon was made by a black man!

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 07:01 pm:

and one more thing

the root of wich human comes is

HUE-MAN!!

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.250.241) on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 09:51 pm:

HOW WOULD YOU KNOW NIGGER? YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL!
HUE-MAN IS JUST A WORD NIGZ MADE UP. BUT SINCE NIGGERS DID EVOLVE 1sT DOESN'T THAT MAKE YOU CLOSER TO BEING APES OR HOMINIDS? IT SHOWS IN THE FACT THAT NIGGER CIVILIZATIN NEVER MADE IT PAST THE COPPER AGE. OR LOOK AT HOW FUKKED UP NIGGER COUNTRIES ARE OR THE WHITE COUNTRIES THEY INFEST-THEY FUKK UP EVERYTHING THEY TOUCH!! IT'S THE NATURE OF A NIGGER TO ACT LIKE A SAVAGE! THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE! YOU CAN TAKE THE BUNNY OUT OF THE JUNGLE, BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE THE JUNGLE OUT OF THE BUNNY!

By Dark Khan ( - 208.24.179.208) on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 10:46 pm:

Hello all of you flat-ass calcified pineal having de-evoluted, string haired, thin lip, dog smelling monkeys. Just wanted to give you some insight from what your own scientist say about Melinated people. Since you liars and devils always try to make up your truth and hide behing some fabrication of historical events. This especially for that moron jim •••••, dark over monkey, white ass-pire and roger pryck. MELATONIN MADNESS!

Melatonin. . .the focus of a media blitz from Good Morning America to Newsweek magazine to articles in our daily newspapers, and even 90 Minutes. Books
and articles on the subject explode onto the scene almost weekly. Just what's all the hype about?

Cellular biologist Dr. Russell J. Reiter of the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, Texas, can tell you. He has been researching melatonin
for thirty years. His studies have led him to the conclusion that melatonin stands as the most powerful antioxidant molecule to be discovered yet a hormone that
can preset the body's aging clock, turning back the ravages of time."(1) Scientitsts may be on the verge of discovering the real "Fountain of Youth" that Ponce
de Leon only dreamed about.

The way it's being talked about, melatonin sounds like the "medical miracle" of the century. Judging by research findings on this hormone of the pineal gland, it
just may be. Benefits range from its use as a gentle, effective sleeping aid to future birth control pills with no adverse side effects.(1) That is more than can be
said about any medication.

THE PINEAL GLAND AND MELATONIN

Scientists once thought of the pineal gland as the "appendix of the brain," having little use in the neuroendocrine system. Then in the 1960s and 1970s,
scientists such as Dr. Reiter began to unravel its mystery as the "biological clock" of the body.(2)

The Hindus referred to the pineal gland as the body's "third eye." Interestingly, it is a light-sensitive vestigial remnant of what actually was a third eye in lower
animals.(3,4) Situated deep within the brain and connected by a direct pathway to the eyes, the pea-sized pineal gland controls our sleep/wake cycle, which
scientists refer to as circadian rhythm.(4) It secretes almost undetectable amounts of the hormone melatonin in response to periods of light and darkness. The
pineal gland produces melatonin only during darkness, while production is suppressed by bright light.(2,3,5) Melatonin establishes the biological rhythm of every
cell in the body. The presence of adequate amounts of melatonin induces sleep and may reduce anxiety, panic disorders and migraines.(5) Aruption of routine
such as ••••• work, travel across more than three time zones (get lag?, or even an erratic daily schedule can reduce meltonin levels and desynchronize the
body's internal biological clock.

Melatonin production rises sharply from almost nothing at birth and peaks in late childhood, falling dramatically just before puberty and declining more gradually
into old age.(6) This accounts for the increased incidence of insomnia among the elderly.

Today, melatonin ranks as one of the most important hormones, possibly even the "master hormone" stimulating the release of a wide variety of other
hormones from the pituitary gland.(2,4)

FREE-RADICAL FIGHTER

Researchers have discovered melatonin to have the most powerful antioxidant properties of any free-radical fighter. Cellular oxidative damage by free radicals
has been linked to formation of cataracts as well as other degenerative conditions.(4,7,8) Melatonin scavenges and neutralizes the most damaging free redical,
the hydroxyl radical, five times better than gluathione, and is twice as effective in deactivating the peroxyl radical as vitamin E. It also stimulates glutathione
peroxidase activity and inhibits nitric oxide synthase, thereby reducing the production of the highly toxic hydroxyl and nitric oxide free radicals.(7) These findings
point to the anti-aging role of melatonin and its relationship to prevention of age-related diseases such as Alzheimer's, cancer, and heart disease.

IMMUNE ENHANCER

Melatonin also boosts immune function through both its antioxidant action and its relationship with the thymus gland.(4) When melatonin was added to the
night-time drinking water of older mice, it not only significantly extended their life span, but also kept them disease-free by improving their immune response.
Melatonin increased thymus size and cellular activity, strengthening the immune system.(4) Other studies have demonstrated melatonin's immune-enhancing
ability in strengthening antibody response, knocking out viruses, moderating the effects of corticosteroid overproduction in response to stress, and rejuvenating
thyroid function which influences T-cell production. Transplanting pineal glands from young to older mice also restored youthful zinc levels which are essential
for immune function.(4)

MELATONIN/CANCER CONNECTION

Recent research has shown that melatonin may have a powerful effect on protection against and treatment of cancer, including breast, cervical and prostate
cancers.(11,12) Low melatonin levels seem to parallel cancer growth.(2,4,13) Melatonin is a potent oncostatic agent, preventing both the initiation and
promotion of cancer.(14) Exposure to electromagnetic fields has been shown to increase the risk of breast cancer, not directly but as a result of suppressing
the nocturnal rise in melatonin levels.(4) Melatonin (10 mg./night) has also been proven to amplify the immune effects of interleukin 2 (IL-2) treatment for cancer
and to significantly reduce its toxicity and side effects.(4, 15)

NATURE'S SLEEPING PILL

Low melatonin levels have been correlated with sleep disturbances and insomnia, particularly in the elderly.(2,4,9) Since the FDA banned L-tryptophan
supplements several years ago, many insomniacs have resorted to either over- the-counter or prescription drugs as sleeping aids. However, these drugs
interfere with the REM phase of sleep, often leaving the person unrested even after hours of sleep. They may help you fall asleep, but they prevent you from
having the right kind of sleep.(2) Other drugs (such as alpha- and beta-blockers, NSAIDs, sedatives, some tranquilizers, and anti-psychotic drugs) can actually
reduce melatonin levels as well.(2,3) The patient may then find that he has entered a vicious cycle where he requires more medication to promote sleep.
Endogenous melatonin, on the other hand, is naturally derived from tryptophan and serotonin.(10) This most likely is the reason that melatonin supplements
assist in achieving good quality sleep patterns, without the "drugged" feeling of sleeping medications. Jet lag, a sleep/wake disturbance caused by travel across
more than three time zones, responds successfully to melatonin supplementation. The traveler should take the supplement before bedtime at the new location
and also avoid bright light, as well as caffeine and alcohol intake, at that time.(2,4)

MELATONIN AND SAD

Patients with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) have an abnormal seasonal variation and suppression of melatonin by light.(15) During winter, the decreased
duration of daylight somehow alters the circannual rhythm of SAD patients. Light therapy and melatonin supplementation have proved beneficial in many
cases.(4)

By Dark Kahn ( - 208.24.179.208) on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 10:46 pm:

Continued for the Faggot ass devils.

ANTI-AGING MIRACLE

After cross-transplantation (switching) the pineal glands of young and older mice, Lesnikov and Pierpaoli demonstrated that the pineal gland is indeed the
body's "aging clock." Within five months, it extended the life span and enlarged the thymus glands of the older mice given the young pineal glands, while
significantly aging the younger mice with the older pineal glands. In a series of repeated experiments, one group of old mice was given melatonin in their
night-time water while the other group did not receive extra melatonin. Evidence of melatoninís effect on the treated mice showed up as thick, shiny coats of
hair, cataract-free eyes, improved digestion, and increased strength, energy and muscle tone with behavior of mice half their age.(4) Most of the untreated mice
developed all the expected signs and symptoms of old age and died of cancer significantly earlier than the treated mice, none of which suffered from cancer. In
addition, the treated mice displayed sexual interest and capacity until their death, which was the human equivalent of adding 25 extrayears to their life span!(4)

RECOMMENDATIONS

A diet rich in fresh fruits, vegetables and tryptophan-containing foods, as well as supplemental antioxidants will help support the immune system. Eating regular
meals and following a regular schedule will strengthen melatonin ryhthms.(2) Recommendations for melatonin supplementation vary from 1 mg. (age 40) to 5
mg. (over age 75) at bedtime, or the amount necessary for a good night's rest.(4)

REFERENCES

1. Cowley, Geoffrey. "Melatonin." Newsweek, August 7, 1995, 46-49.
2. Bock, Steven J., M.D. and Boyette, Michael. Stay Young the Melatonin Way. New York: Dutton (Penguin
Group), 1995.
3. Guyton, Arthur C., M.D., and Hall, John E., Ph.D. Textbook of Medical Physiology, 9th ed. Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders Co., 1995, 1015-1016.
4. Pierpaoli, Walter, M.D., Ph.D., and Regelson, William, M. D. New York: Simon & Schuster, 1995.
5. Burton Goldberg Group. Alternative Medicine: The Defnitive Guide. Puyallup, WA: Future Medicine Publishing, Inc., 1993.
6. Graph by Russell Reiter, Ph.D. in "Melatonin." Newsweek, August 7, 1995, 48.
7. Reiter, Russel J., Ph.D., et. al. A review of the evidence supporting melatonin's role as a nantioxidant. Jour. of Pineal Research 18:1-11, 1995.
8. Reiter, Russel J., Ph.D. The pineal gland and melatonin in relation to aging: A summary of the theories and of the data. Experimental Gerontology 30 (3,4):
199-212, 1995.
9. Haimov, I., et.al. Sleep disorders and melatonin rhythms in elderly people. British Medical Journal 309:167, 1994.
10. Jan, J.E., et. al. The treatment of sleep disorders with melatonin. Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology 36:91-107, 1994.
11. Massion, A.O., et. al. Med. Hypotheses 44(1):39-46, 1995.
12. Chen, L.D., et.al. Cancer Letter 91(2): 153-59, 1995.
13. Praast,G., et. al. Experientia 51(4):349-55, April 15, 1995.
14. Reiter, J.J. Rev. Environ. Health 10(3,4):171-86, Jul-Dec., 1994.
15. Brakowski, R., et. al. Jour. Biol. Regul. Homeost. Agents 8(3):77-80, July-Sep, 1994.

Return to Index

Return to Home Page

©:Nutrimed Labs, Inc., All Rights Reserved.

You can all eat your own tiny dicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you homos!!!!!!!!!

By Roger Tyk IGH ( - 208.50.80.71) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 01:57 am:

Dear Dark Khan:
We here at IGH desire you to be one of our subjects, also. We urge both Nadir and you to join our team! You may even become famous (sort of), if not in the public eye, then at least among a select group of scientists. Our current research projects include: "Post-dissection analysis of the primitive brain-pan", likely to be published in our major work, the encyclopedic INFERIOR PEOPLES OF THE WORLD; "Negrid cerebral tissue in solution-- Can low-IQ be detected in the laboratory?"; and, a newly designed experiment about which we are all very excited--"High positive correlation found between Negrid cognitive incompetence and delusional grandiosity: New World Negrid cultural trait or African genesis?", which, we hope, will be finished in time to be included in our new publication "Studies of Populations on the Far-Left Side of the Bell Curve." We need people like you and Nadir (and many others who contribute to this website) to help us achieve our research objectives. Our guiding motto?: "The Proper Study of Man IS Man"!

RT-IGH

By Jim ( - 63.208.82.95) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 07:28 am:

From god:

=no jim you are wrong!

the moon was made by a black man!=

Another prediction comes true. Black racism -- the best form of cheap entertainment going.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.250.241) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 07:35 am:

you're mistaking "melanin" for "melatonin" but then, what would you expect from a sub-human, blue gummed, mambo lipped shitskin!

notice that niggers weren't in the bunch doing research!! but then, no-one ever accused niggers of being a race of genuises!

By zzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.76) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 11:38 am:

and no one will ever accuse you of being
human, when did they let you out of the
basement? Roger Tyk is looking for a
new lab rat, sounds like a perfect career
opprotunity for you 211....

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.250.241) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 12:56 pm:

zzzzzzzzzzzz....actually niggers make better lab rats! remember the Tusgeege experiments! remember the laboratory in Africa that spread AIDS and other diseases that are wiping you shitskins out by the millions! applications are being taken for nigger lab rats for the next disease to wipe out you bastards-that is, the one besides the drug resistant TB that's starting to hit Africa!

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.250.241) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 01:31 pm:

DARKOVERLORD
FUKKING UP THIS NIGGER SITE SINCE 1999!

LOTSA NIGZ HAVE COME AND GONE-BUT I HAVEN'T!!!!!!!!

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.73.175) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 02:39 pm:

For anyone who cares, blacks do NOT have more melanin than white people, or any other race for that matter. All people have the about the same number of pigmentation cells in the epidermis, the second layer of the skin tissue. Black people's melanin-producing sites are simply expressed in greater numbers of pigment molecules per cell. It is theoretically possible to make a white person black, or vice versa, but the secondary traits such as wooly hair and larger noses and lips would remain. I really can't imagine why in the name of Moses anyone would want to be black, anyway! dispute that, Dark Khan, you s>h>i>t-spewing gay ass-plunger! This site is called "melanet", as if inherently inferior black people have the claim that only they have melanin!!unbelievable!

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 03:09 pm:

Yes black people do have more Melanin than white people, white vampire. Where did you learn the above information?

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.73.175) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 03:56 pm:

Maria, I am telling you as a scientific FACT. I asked one of my professors this just to back up what I read in the text. He is Indian , so he is more unbiased than I am, of course, in case anyone wonders. I am NOT getting this info off of any Stormfront site or any s>h>i>t like that. The textbook is Biology: the Unity and Diversity of Life, published by Starr and Taggart, 1998 edition , page 630. I quote "Humans generally have the same number of melanocytes, but skin color owing to differences in the distribution and metabolic activity of these cells....." Black people making the claim to melanin (or melanocytes, more specifically) is like a person of another race saying, " only Hispanics have bone marrow" or, " only whites have eyelashes." Maria, I know that surely you don't believe these idiots who claim to be knowlegable about blacks and race because they are black. Much as I hate to admit it, I probably know more about race ralations and history than 80% of the people on this site. It is possible for anyone to be racist.(yes, really!). Enlightened liberal John F. Kennedy was known to use the word "nigger" many times before and (less frequently) during his term of office. And as we all know, history books were written mostly by white men. But think about it : 99% of the time, they had no reason at that point to discriminate. And science today certainly doesn't either!

By god ( - 24.132.167.193) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 06:14 pm:

You are wrong

the glands in caucasions are calcified

caucasions do not get brown they get skin cancer!!

because they canot produce melanin

that is why you are told not to go in to the sun

a caucasion his skin cells dna get destroyed by the u.v radiation from the HOLY SUN

as you all know (i hope) u.v radiation can rewrite dna and skin cancer is nothing but cells that got beamed by u.v radiation from the sun and they began growing a tumor and the whitey dies!

AND I AD A BLACK MAN ALSO MADE THE SUN

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.72.207) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 06:32 pm:

I WOULD go into explicit detail, bit by bit,as to how you have NO idea what you're talking about, and how completely wrong you are , but why bother? You wouldn't change your mind, Greg, because you go with the idea " it must be true because the Internet said so!!" You're pitiful ,and I doubt if you have the intelligence to write a response that anyone can understand, but, as I say, you cockswabber, you wouldn't know intelligence if it flew up your ass!

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 07:16 pm:

White Vampire, I agree that anyone can be racist. I don't know how you could think only white people could be. I really don't understand the book or the teacher you are talking about. I am a cultural anthropology major, so as you know we study about why people from different regions differ in looks. As far as I and any of my professors know (Which I think is pretty validated) It is melanin that makes skin darker. It is a scientific fact.

By imassu tse ( - 207.43.195.201) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 07:50 pm:

They're not. Why do blacks, who are 1/6h the number of whites, commit more murders than whites do every year? That's quite an accomplishment for such a small minority.

----------------------------

Blacks actually outnumber whites 11 to 1 on a global scale

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.250.241) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 07:58 pm:

hOW DO YOU FIGURE THAT, STUPID NIGGER?!? OF THE 3 MAIN RACES, ASIAN, CAUSASIAN, AND NIGGER-THE LOWEST AND LEAST SIGNIFICANT POPULATION ARE NIGGERS AND LOTS OF DISEASES ARE WIPING YOU BASTARDS OUT!

By Jim ( - 63.208.83.13) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 08:37 pm:

=Blacks actually outnumber whites 11 to 1 on a global scale =

Are you guys capable of reason at all? Someone tells you this stuff, and blindly, moronically, you believe it. Tell you what, though, please provide the global population figures for the various racial groups in the world and prove your assertion -- that BLACKS outnumber whites by 11 to 1. Failing that, and you will, please be man or woman enough to admit that you simply believe that kind of drivel because it suits you, not because it is based in reality. Thank you.

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 10:01 pm:

You are so condescending Jim.

By diop ( - 211.61.250.241) on Saturday, April 28, 2001 - 03:23 am:

you are such an ignorant cunt, maria

By MARIA ( - 211.61.250.241) on Saturday, April 28, 2001 - 07:52 am:

WHAT I LIKE TO DO:

http://www.avecsonchien.com/img/fr/guest/photo01.jpg

By Jim ( - 63.215.238.156) on Saturday, April 28, 2001 - 08:18 am:

Maria:

How could I NOT be condescending when answering these numbnuts. Saying that blacks outnumber whites by 11 to 1 in the world is simply idiotic, yet these guys state this idiocy as though it were gospel. Europe is roughly 1/10th of the world's population, but the rest of the world ain't black, and there are a lot more white people running around than just in Europe. Hell, the population of Europe alone outnumbers the entire population of Africa, and in Africa there are millions of whites. North America is predominantly white and "mestizo" (Mexico) with blacks making up a small percentage of the North American population, and South America, while having a large black or mixed population, is still predominantly white Native American. The largest chunk of humanity are Mongoloid Asians, then there are Asian Indians, most of whom are classified as Caucasian, and the hundreds of millions of whites in Asian countries such as Russia, Ukraine, Georgia, Armenia, Afghanistan, and so forth. There are probably far fewer blacks than whites in the world, something a moment's worth of consideration would have told this numbnut if he had bothered to think about it, yet he boastfully proclaims that whites are outnumbered by "blacks" by 11 to 1. And, if you weren't aware of it, this isn't just some benign discussion of the population of various racial groups in the world, it's part of what is one of the biggest black racist paranoid fantasies about whites, elucidated in the Isis Papers and repeated ever since as though it were handed down by God himself. It goes like this: "Whites are 1/10th of the world's population and realizing that they are outnumbered by 'melanated' people, are scared about their 'genetic survival' and therefore are always seeking to oppress 'melanated people.'" It's one of the prime excuses generated by black racists to justify the hatred of white people. If you want some elaboration on this, I'm sure "God" or HRH would be happy to oblige.

One can't help but be condescending when dealing with this kind of drivel. These are not the valid arguments of rational people; these are bizarre assertions coming from lunatics.

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Saturday, April 28, 2001 - 03:28 pm:

I don't really care how many black and white people are in the world, and I have no idea which is more. I just read your post and thought it was condescending. I have no desire to get into the debate of which race has more people.

By Jim ( - 63.208.87.136) on Saturday, April 28, 2001 - 04:10 pm:

Maria:
I don't care how many black or white people there are in the world, either. But making an issue of it is just one more item in the black racist bag of tricks. The relative numbers of each race in the world is critically important to them; it's the basis both for one of the reasons for vilifying whites and for their much-hoped-for scenario for the annihilation of whites.

Oops... I almost forgot -- another black racist accusation against whites is that the very tracking of world population figures, domestic population figures catagorized according to race and so forth, is all indicative of the white race's insecurity over the prevalence of "melanated people" and this counting is all sinister in some way.

By Maria ( - 211.61.251.241) on Sunday, April 29, 2001 - 01:10 pm:

WHAT I LIKE TO DO:

http://www.avecsonchien.com/img/fr/guest/photo01.jpg

By Dark Khan ( - 208.24.179.211) on Sunday, April 29, 2001 - 08:58 pm:

Well, well, well, it seems all of the caucasion maggots slowed down after my last entry. I thought you would - do to the fact that you are actually descended from monkeys, since you do have monkey hair, no asses - just like monkeys, no lips - just like monkeys, and you are the color of monkeys. It is amazing how many of you savages come to this site to spread your hate and ignorance, but I hit you with a little bit of science and you fold, just like the animal pieces of •••• that you are. Don't fool yourselves with that population lie. We do out populate caucasion s in the world population and to make it even sweeter you little terds need laboratories too keep your population going. If not we would just keeping fucking all of your milk white women until they would not produce any more white boys. And trust me you little penciled dick white boys are getting out-classed everday. I make it my business to •••• as many white girls as possible, because once they get •••••• by us they don't go back to you therefore limiting your potential genepool. And you do realize that only white women can help you produce your flat ass race of monkeys. If you and your pathetically recessive gene pool is mixed with anything else, all of its phenotypical qualities are lost forever. You monkeys and your monkey scientist made up movies like planet of the apes because you know the truth and then changed around the faces to try to be clever, but it does not work. I have plenty of your white women sucking this long, big, black dick some are even married to you white boys. Its so funny to watch a white man come home and think his cute little cracker ••••• has been patiently waiting for him, all the while I have •••••• her in every hole on her body. Genetically you represent a dieing race . Whats funny is that Nadir cat was right on the money. Genetically Mendelian genetics is a law while your dellusional theories only apply to you not us. We were created and you sprang forth out of the muck just like Darwin said. We don't have monkey hair or features and we are genetically dominant to all other races. We mix with any race and you still get black or brown while you flat ass monkeys are slowly becoming extinct. No matter what you say in rebuttal the truth is white people are paid in Europe to have more children, especially boys. From Luxemburg to Brittian you need every advantage to try to keep up. Nature is removing your filthy asses from the planet. In Australia the children are not allowed to go outside without wearing those large hats to cover thier faces. All you queerbaits talk lies. White people once said we were inferior and lacked coordination to play basketball, football, and baseball, but look who dominates each of these sports now. All advantages you do have is because of slavery and denying us the right to learn, but what else would you expect from you devils. You can't fight science. The truth is your race likes to take credit for all of the great civilizations, but you crackers were never there. Some of these idiots on this site might believe your nonsence but who cares because all of you crackers are slowly dieing of the face of the planet. While we have developed alpha interferon in Kenya, not to mention having a natural immunity to your bio-engineered plagues like AIDS. You have no clue of what Melanin can do. If it is so worthless why are pharmaceutical companies manufacturing it by the tons, because they know something you cousin fucking mongrels don't- we are superior and though we are not violent and destructive like you we will eventually wipe you off the face of this planet. I don't care about Darkfuckhead, or Jim the lying homosexual, or white ass pire who dosen't even have a basic knowledge of anthropology and archaeology to try to postulate the truth. Even the bible calls you the "beast" because of your evil nature. Babylon of Amerikkka will be dstroyed and all of you will be judged. Its all throughout the bible in Gen. 13-15, Rev. 17-19, and so many other passages its too many to keep track of. You devils have killed millions of asians with your atom bomb, millions of africans through murder, mexicans with your wars, and the native american, the native austrailian. and so many other cultures, but after all of the killing and murdering you call your selves "civilized"......don't make me laugh? You are all the devil and the bible says the rudy skinned, "red skinned" people are unclean and filthy and they know nothing of righteousness. The book of leviticus. You devils just keep on lying and killing and stealing and being homosexuals because the earthquakes and the flooding are the first stages of revealations soon you will have to pay the piper.

By Black chemist ( - 208.24.179.211) on Sunday, April 29, 2001 - 09:05 pm:

hello you idiot Melatonin is the chemicall precursor of melanin without it you cannot make melanin. Melanin is combined with quinone and tyronase to produce melanin. Look it up in organic chemistry. But why am I suprised you albino monkeys are always dipping in the kool-aid when you don't know the flavor.

By Black Chemist ( - 208.24.179.211) on Sunday, April 29, 2001 - 09:16 pm:

And to ad anther thing for the Jim and white vampire I an willing to bet you homos either live with your mothers, don't have a phd. (I do) or are getting you information from some David Duke site

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.251.241) on Sunday, April 29, 2001 - 09:36 pm:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!THAT'S WHY NIGGERS HAVE BEEN PUNKED SINCE THE 15th CENTURIES AND YOU'RE SUPERIOR!! AFIRCA IS THE ••••••• OF THE WORLD AND NIGGERS ARE THE ••••! ANY PLACE THAT NIGGERS ARE IN LARGE NUMBERS GOES TO HELL FAST!! LOOK AT HAITI AND ALL THE OTHER NIGGE COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD-WHERE EVER NIGGES ARE-THINGS GO TO HELL!

MOVE OVER, NIGGER THERE'S A NEW "MINORITY" IN TOWNAND THEY HATE YOUR MONKEY ASSES TOO! THEY'RE CALLED LATINS AND THEY HATE YOUR NIGGER ASSES TOO! NIGZ USED TO CALL THEMSELVES THE MOST IMPORTANT MINORTY IN AMERICA! NOW NIGZ ARE THE 2nd MOST IMPORTANT MINORITY! SOON TO BE TH E3rd OR 4th!

WWWWHHHHHAAAAHHHH!!! DA PO, PO BLAKK MANG HAD TO PICK COTTON! WWWWHHHHAAAHH! WE BE O=PRESSED AND SHE-IT! WWWHHHAAHHH!!! MELANIN IS SUPERIOR! AFRICA IS GOING TO DIE NOT BECAUSE OF DISEASE-BUT BECAUSE OF DROUGHTS! SUPERIR THAT, SHITSKIN!!

By RT ( - 64.210.248.135) on Sunday, April 29, 2001 - 11:46 pm:

Dark Khan: You are a perfect specimen of Negritude! We are truly impressed! Tell us, now: Do you have proudly protruding buttocks? And, do you display them for all to gaze upon with wonder, awe, and astonishment? It's easy to see why no women could resist you. In addition you claim to be endowed with a huge penis and an IQ so gigantic that you find the claims of "white science" laughable! We just can't wait much longer to get you in that lab! Myself, I'm in an actual sexual frenzy awaiting to inspect that big dick of yours, and to compare it in size to your brain-pan! The larger of the two I'll hang above my fireplace. But I suspect we know already which of the two will become a conversation piece, don't we? I look forward to our meeting.

Yours Truly,

RT IGH

By RT ( - 64.209.134.135) on Sunday, April 29, 2001 - 11:52 pm:

PS: Dear Khan: From what august institution did you acquire your Phd? Could it have been the world-famous Bubinga Institute for Black Niggers and its acclaimed Dept. of Melanin Studies? Just curious, and, as always, truly amazed.

RT

By Jim ( - 63.215.232.1) on Monday, April 30, 2001 - 07:20 am:

=And to ad anther thing for the Jim and white vampire I an willing to bet you homos either live with your mothers, don't have a phd. (I do) or are getting you information from some David Duke site=

In order:
1) Are we homos? Nope. Sorry to disappoint you. Maybe you can find some gay dating service elsewhere on the web, though.
2) Live with my mother? No, not since I was 18 and went off to college.
3) Have a Ph.D? No... just like you.
4) Getting info from David Duke site: No. If you hadn't noticed, there's nothing I've ever posted here that is the least bit controversial or extraordinary in any way. All I do is interject a little bit of reality into the ravings, rantings and bizarre claims of the black racist / Afrocentric crowd.

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Monday, April 30, 2001 - 07:56 am:

hahaaaaaaaa what a joke white boys the truth is out you idiots can kiss your stupid united states of amerikkka goodbye!!!!

praise allah

china about to strike and god about to strike to

and gues what you filthy cristians

YOSHUA NEVER SAID HE WAS A CRISTIAN OR A JEW!!

AND GUES WHAT THE MOTHER OF YOSHUA ,MARY WAS SEND BACK HOME WHEN TRUBLE WAS COOKING IN ISRAEL AND GUES WHERE SHE WAS SEND TO BY THE FATHER OF YOSHUA..........KEMET(EGYPT) HAHAHAAAAAAAA

MARY WAS A BLACK AFRIKAN AND YOSHUA TO AND YOSHUA HIS FATHER TO!!

YOSHUA HIS HAIR WAS AS SHEEPS WOOL

AND HIS FEET WHERE THE COLOUR OF BURNT BRASS!!!!

IT STANDS IN THE BIBLE!

AND GUES WHAT SOLOMON SINGS IN ONE OF HIS SONGS "O COMELY I AM BLACK"

AND HEAR THIS: THE EGYPTIANS COULD NOT SEE THE DIVERENCE BETWEEN A HEBREW SLAVE AND A EGYPTIAN BECAUSE THEY WHERE BOTH BLACK BLOODBROTHERS ONLY FROM ANOTHER TRIBE!

AND ANOTHER BLOW FOR YOU APES!

IN KMT (EGYPT) WE HAVE FOUND THE DEPICTIONS OF THE HEBREW SLAVE'S!!

AND WHITE ANIMALS HEAR THIS: THEY DEPICT THE HEBREWS AS BLACKS WITH BRAIDED HAIR AND BRAIDED BEARDS!

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.251.241) on Monday, April 30, 2001 - 08:48 am:

HEY GREGGY, CHECK OUT THE FERRAKHAN SITE THAT YOU SIGNED ON MARCH 30! I LEFT A FEW SURPURSES AND SIGNED YOUR NAME!

FUKK YOU, YOU SHITSKIN HALF BREED!

GO PLAY WITH YOUR SPACE NIGGERS!!

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.72.204) on Monday, April 30, 2001 - 11:00 am:

Dark Khan: Black bastard, the only phD you have is in spreading AIDs , making more crack babies for us to support, blaming whitey, and f>u>c>k>ing your own mother! My NEGRO, I guess I'll call you Andy, since hrh (darkoverlords>h>i>t) is my other Negroid comdian, Amos.
Also, s>h>i>t-for-brains, I will repeat myself, all people have about the SAME AMOUNT of melanin, which comes from melanocytes(skin cells in the dermis, 2nd layer of the skin), but more of the ones in darker people express themselves , whereas the ones in whites are not all expressed. Even blacks can get skin cancer, although they don't face nearly the risk of it that whites do. A last request , ebony anal invader, : Where in Leviticus does it say anything about white people being devils? I'd love to know. But I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that you're just full of sh>h>i>t and "interpreting" what's not there. Later, a>s>s>h>o>l>e.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.251.241) on Monday, April 30, 2001 - 01:06 pm:

HEY NADIR HUNTER (planet_rah@hotmail.com)/dark khan/nigger chemist

use a proxy, you stupid nigger!

we peeped you out and, she-it!

look for some •••• in your e-mail, nigger boy!

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Monday, April 30, 2001 - 11:43 pm:

I can't believe you people-you know who I'm talking to-are disgusting.

By Diop ( - 211.61.251.241) on Tuesday, May 1, 2001 - 03:22 am:

so, leave! stupid jew cunt!!

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Wednesday, May 2, 2001 - 02:41 am:

lol, you're so articulate 211.

By HRH ( - 211.61.250.241) on Wednesday, May 2, 2001 - 08:04 am:

how many relatives of yours got burned by the nazi's?!? not enough though!!

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Wednesday, May 2, 2001 - 11:32 am:

ZERO

By dIOP ( - 211.61.250.241) on Wednesday, May 2, 2001 - 11:53 am:

THE MORE FUKKING JEWS DEAD, THE BETTER OFF THE WORLD WILL BE!

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Wednesday, May 2, 2001 - 07:10 pm:

Too bad it won't happen. I'm resorting to your stupid way of unintelligent yelling in this post...I say the more people like you that are dead the better the word will be. With your mouth i'm suprised you aren't dead. I'm sure you've gotten the sh-t beaten outta you a lot though.

By The one and only ,HRH- SEE OF ALL EVIL AND STUPIDITY,DIVINER OF OF RIGHTIOUNESS LOVER OF GOODNESS ,HIS REALNESS DARKOVERLORD,COMES CRUSHING DOWN ON THE HEADS OF WHITE FOUL TURDS AGAIN! ( - 12.81.67.116) on Monday, May 7, 2001 - 04:54 pm:

Well Maria I see your still battling the forces of reactionary white maggotism. I see since I've been away their still up to their old tired tricks,stealing other peoples names. I guess I must really have made an impression on these white turds,cuz now their even calling themselves hrh,as well as darkoverlord. It just proves how right I was about what empty toliet bowels they are. After reading all this •••••, for the passed two weeks,I see that the maggots,have been running over time in their mad dash to out stupid each other. I see that in some cases they have even resorted to using your name, Dam Maria you must be doing something right!hahahahahahaha
Well I just stop in to have a look at the ••••• pit,and check out the latest DEMENTO'S!
Maria I keep thinking their there's more to you then you even know.I also believe that your learning alot about your self and just how your viewed as a white women in this world, What better place then here in the presents of all your white insane cracker bros. Just think you'll never take for granted just how crazy and degenerate so many of the white men you will meant are.HHHhhaaaaaa yyyyyeeeeeeeeeehhhhaaaaaa,ride them CRACKERS TO THE GRAVE!

By Maria ( - 211.61.250.241) on Monday, May 7, 2001 - 08:26 pm:

you take youreself too seriously, ignorant nigger piece of ••••! go to ferraklown's site, go to blackpower.com, go to other's too! i don't live for this site, i just come to fukk it up and let insane pieces of shyt like you and greggy come and do what's natural and babble your stupid nigger shyt! maria's jsut fun to bait!! makes this board look even stupider!

By HIS REALNESS DARKOVERLORD,DROPS IN TO LAUGH AT THE USUAL LIST OF WHITE PRETENDERS AND ZOMBIES ( - 12.81.79.22) on Thursday, May 10, 2001 - 04:39 pm:

Well maria you must be doing something right cuz all the vampire white maggots are working overtime,at tryna highjack your comments. I see now their calling you a jew,to make them feel bettter about attacking you.It's great to see how these diseased dead Zombies are in a frenze all over this site.These turds are even answering their own comments.Talk about insanity,it's all here.
Maria if you happen to read this message,I'd like to talk to you away from this site,so get back to me.

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Thursday, May 10, 2001 - 08:43 pm:

HRH:Email me at Beautiful_grl@hotmail.com (Thats my junk mail account...so when you email me there I'll give you my real email address.)

By zzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.73) on Friday, May 11, 2001 - 09:46 am:

good to see u back HRH, 211 is on his
usual Meth induced rants, just think,
if his mom had put him on Ritalin we
might not have to put up with his lunacy...
but then again, Ritalin is replaced by beer
in the trailer parks....

maria & hrh, you guys have a good weekend...

By HRH ( - 211.183.180.163) on Friday, May 11, 2001 - 11:47 am:

maria's name is leanna by the way. hey zzzzz your mammy's still a nigger whore! better get bak to your ghetto before the po-leece shoot your nigger ass like they did in cincinnati-and many other cities as we speak!

By HRH ( - 211.183.180.163) on Friday, May 11, 2001 - 11:47 am:

maria's name is leanna by the way. hey zzzzz your mammy's still a nigger whore! better get back to your ghetto before the po-leece shoot your nigger ass like they did in cincinnati-and many other cities as we speak!

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Friday, May 11, 2001 - 01:54 pm:

You too zzzzz

211-Did you actually take the time to make a new hotmail account just to email me?

By zzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.76) on Friday, May 11, 2001 - 02:48 pm:

lol Maria, this imbecile is a real keeper,
did u ever think you would encounter such
a lifeless punk?

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Friday, May 11, 2001 - 05:21 pm:

lol, no I didn't. He is one of a kind....definently the most ignorant person I've ever conversed with. Even on the internet, and you know everyone runs their mouths on the internet. You should feel quite proud 211. From the way he talks-and spells, I would guess that he is a very immature 13 year old who has messed up parents and a miserable life.

By His Realness Darkoverlord speaks to the humans maria and zzzzzzzzzzz,while in the background we hear the dying sounds of numbnuts 211 moaning and slobbering in the background. ( - 12.81.64.88) on Friday, May 11, 2001 - 06:08 pm:

Maria and ZZZZ I hear ya good to see ya doing your collective thought thing on the maggot 211 whiteout Nothing the 3rd.
Maria I'll be talking to ya soon with out the buzzing sounds of dead maggot crackers in the back ground.
ZZZZ hope life is happening and good for ya!

By HRH ( - 211.61.250.241) on Friday, May 11, 2001 - 08:35 pm:

see ya real soon, leanna

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Friday, May 11, 2001 - 09:58 pm:

lol, you're scary...b-itch.

By Maria ( - 211.61.250.248) on Saturday, May 12, 2001 - 07:20 am:

I GOT YOUR NAME, CAN'T BE TOO FAR TO YOUR INFORMATION LIKE YOUR SSN! I USE A PROXY THAT TRACES MY ADDRESS TO KOREA! FIGURE THAT ONE OUT! USE TRACE-ROUTE AND IT'LL COME UP NON-USA EVERY TIME! STUPID WHORE!

THE RACE WAR IS COMING!

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Saturday, May 12, 2001 - 02:45 pm:

Whats my name then? Your stupid threats don't mean sh-t....you think I believe that bs? However, I'm glad that I affected you so much, that you want to hunt me down.

By His realness HRH-DARKOVERLORD LOOKS OVER THE RUBBER RM AND SEES EMPTYNESS,COULD CHANGES BE A FOOT? ( - 12.81.79.52) on Tuesday, May 15, 2001 - 02:33 pm:

Well things are quiet around the old rubber rm,i guess all the humans have lifes,and the white maggot flies have nothing more to feed on so we don't smell them around this site.Dam I quess 211 must be out in the streets, tryna molest some animals or children. Maria I've e-mailed ya twice I'll try again today.

By White Vampire ( - 137.45.196.144) on Tuesday, May 15, 2001 - 04:08 pm:

What's swingin, King Dick? What a coincidence that I logged on during "quiet time." Thought I'd left, didn't ya? Well, I moved to a different town. My spare time to play on the net has been cut in half. I'll tell you what, hrh, I'd rather deal with you any day than Greg!!! That crazed bastard can't even give a coherent response. At least you come back with a decent insult. That Imassu Tse or whatever the hell his name was another nutcase. He really believes that batteries were invented by the Egyptians!! Just because it sounds good doesn't mean it's true. Right, "Teach?" I'm about to get my teaching license, and I'm going to (maybe) teach freshman history-- but I'll teach the TRUTH. I'm being totally serious--I'd hate to think what you're teaching your students. They 'll get out in the real world believing lies and hating whitey , of course. Awaiting your insults and falsehoods, White Vampire, Esq.

By His Realness steps into a pile of white turds,called white vampire 137,who still keeps tryna make a love connection with my foot in his broken psychic ass! ( - 12.81.72.54) on Wednesday, May 16, 2001 - 06:19 pm:

Well well it's still attempting to be human,mmmm how sad.Now it says it's gona be a teacher,now that's truly scarey.As to it being serious,that was never in doubt.Let's face it to keep up 5 months of total racist mindfuking you'd have to be a serious nut case.
As far as you waiting to be insulted I guess it just proves how right I was about you being a maochist of the lowest order. I bet your a little ••••• eater and ya like for the school girls to wewe on ya. I'd give you a year before your childmolesting tendences get the best of you and you get fired. Your ideas of the "TRUTH",are laughable at best and sick at worsed.What's really fuk up is you'll have some non white kids lifes to fuk up .Hopefully some of them will see thru your vapid dead ass, and maybe do us a favor and finish stomping the rest of the ••••• out of your putrid flat degenerate ass,bumkin clone head aryan sack of •••••,buttboy superme!
It would figure that being the sexual pervert that you are that you would call me King Dick,since this is where you spin most of your thoughts from.Weenie boy,your lies and distorted personality will shown thru at some pt. as a teacher,I'm just sorry I can't be there to witness,the beat down from some of the students black and white,on your cowardly cyber slurpping ass.Now go back to your childmolesting mags,your time is up,dik breath throw back white maggot.esq the turd reincarnation of nothingness!

By White Vampire ( - 137.45.196.132) on Thursday, May 17, 2001 - 11:26 am:

Uh, genius, they do a background check before the teacher ever sets foot in the building , in case you didn't know. Otherwise, I doubt , you'd have a job. In fact , your students are probably just imaginary!!! And obviously , the slighest hint of racism would mean no job as well to any teaching candidate. I won't favor any student over another. It's not the kids' fault-- it the bulls>h>i>t that the "adults" ( I use that term loosely ) like yourself put into their heads. Of course , you said you live in California, so it's no surprise they'd hire you as a teacher--the educational system there is s>h>i>t. Even San Francisco, one of the wealthiest areas of the U.S. can't even get its act together.I've read several articles in which school systems there hired convicted felons. Your state is so liberal that it does everything BUT what is best and logical. That's a fact-so don't take my word for it. Read it, (if you can).Also, answer me this: how are you so f>u>c>k>i>n>g stupidand allowed to teach? I'd really like to know! Also, I've been here for 10 months, ya tar-baby bastard! Can you believe it? Also, moron, I think you meant to call me "psychotic, not psychic"! Damn, you're stupid. I'm surpised massa lets you work with the "house help"!!

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Thursday, May 17, 2001 - 06:13 pm:

137, I can't believe you are a teacher. What subject do you teach? What grade? You shouldn't generalize schools that you have read about or schools that you have never attended or taught at. I have lived in 4 different states and I do not think there is a difference between any of the schools I went to. True, California does not have the best education system but it is not all schools in California and everything that is reported to the media is overexaggerated. I'm not even going to comment on what you're saying to hrh, it is ridiculous and doesn't deserve feedback.

By White Vampire ( - 137.45.196.142) on Thursday, May 17, 2001 - 08:12 pm:

I'm not a teacher ---yet. I have my degree. I need to get my VA teacher's license.Maria -it's me-- White Vampire. I've moved, so I have a different IP number. California is very liberal and uses quotas in hiring, so a few freaks slip through the cracks..You can read it in USA Today or U.S. News and World Report from a few months to a year ago. As for hrh, he called me a child molester , a sexual pervert and a white maggot. Surely I shouldn't have to tolerate that!! I didn't insult him in the previous post at 4:08 on May the 15th, take note.Like I said , I'm not going to discriminate against a child because of his/her skin color, but by the same token, I will not suggest that white people are oppressors, that gay behavior is normal, or any other s>h>i>t like that!! I'll give credit to the people who have engineered great things, not some black revolutionary scumbag who nobody's ever heard of. I can prove that California's educational system is bad --if I recall correctly, San Fran unified school District received "D" grade from U.S. News, even though their teachers are among the highest paid anywhere. Mississippi ranked worst of all, I remember. On the other hand, Spottsylvania County, Fairfax,Alexandria and most of northern Virigina near D.C. ranked very high, even the poorer Southern regions ranked fairly well. My point is , if a public (I'm assuming he "teaches" in a public district) school system will hire a s>h>i>t>bag like hrh, who won't they hire??

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Thursday, May 17, 2001 - 08:32 pm:

Well, apparently if your school systems will hire obvious racists like yourself (Unless you just talk about your views on websites) Your school system has some problems too. How generous of you not to discriminate against little kids! I really admire that you only discriminate against older people! All racists should try to do the same. Sorry, but that makes no sense.

By R ( - 141.217.128.29) on Friday, May 18, 2001 - 03:03 pm:

Nadir Hunter is right

By White Vampire ( - 137.45.196.9) on Friday, May 18, 2001 - 03:19 pm:

I don't discriminate (actively) against anyone except for the people who expect the white man to apologize for anything or make special offers to black people in any way . People get tired of hearing this, but the white heterosexual male is the most scorned person on the planet right now.When is everone going to realize that we are NOT all the same in all ways? Equal, yes, but the same , HA! garbage. The following are stereotypes but they are still true in 95% of cases.Examples and facts: Women will never be as good as men in terms of athletics and intimidation. Men will never be a good as women in terms of intuition and self preservation. Blacks will never be as good as whites in terms of getting the big picture and complex tasks and engineering. Whites will never be as good as blacks in terms of survival insticts and inborn-fight-orflight -syndrome.It's only my opinion, but look at the population, and they reflect that. Yes, of course I keep my views to the website. it wouldn't really benefit me to talk about it pubicly because of the public mentality, whifch is anything goes but the truth. Maria , how come you have not called out hrh on being just as racist as you say that I am. I guess he can't be because he's black , eh? You remember how quick he was to turn on you when you were just having a fairly civil conversstion with Jim and I on different earlier occasions? He thinks it's his right to tell people on this site who they can talk to. I have promised to be civil and debate in a calm manner with anyone who cares to ,except for hrh , because I know he never will.

By R ( - 209.104.141.129) on Saturday, May 19, 2001 - 03:49 pm:

I do sympathize with the African Americans based on the fact they are the only group that did not come to the United States willingly and don't seem to fit or want to fit. As Malcom X eloquently put it: "I didn't land on Plymouth Rock, Plymouth Rock landed on me." The United States of America is a country of immigrants except for the African Americans and the Native Americans. The Native Americans can hide behind reservations and gambling casinos, while the African Americans are exposed to the elements.

African Americans (not immigrants from Africa) who are willing to give up their US citizenship deserve compensation from the US government to start a new life elswhere. The best destination for this Exodus would be South Africa, where an arrangement could be made to swap citizenships with the Whites of South Africa. South Africa is the best alternative for the following reasons:
1) the blacks there already experienced discrimination,
2) English is the spoken language
3) it is already and industrial nation.
4) The whites in South Africa will love this because they already feel alienated in a predomeniently black South Africa,
5) the African American Exodus will allow the Whites Afrikans to get a fair value on their properties
5) And they'll get a US citizenship without complications.

Of course not all African Americans will exercise this option, but just having this option gives some of them the choice to either stay or start a new life somewhere else. They deserve that much. Black leaders of course will oppose this idea because it appears racist on the surface and it will threaten their "leadership." Of course immigration from other parts of Africa to the US will continue, but those immigrants have the choice to stay or go back to their country.

Further, forget Egypt completely since it doesn't remotely qualify at all as a black African civilization. The Afrocentrists present African Americans who are mixed with Europeans, such as Collen Powell, to identify them with Ancient Egyptians. How Afrocentric is that? Take King Narmer for example, who the Afrocentrists can't let go of him. Here is what he probably looked like in his real life:

http://www.ahram.org.eg/weekly/2000/479/profile.htm

Of course you can claim that he has some African features, but one can also see Japanees or Mongolide features in him. The fact is, he is Egyptian more than being anything else, and he relates to the caucasian Egyptians and not with African Americans or other Africans. Also the Ethiopians and east Africans are heavily mixed with the Arabs from Yemen long time ago and many of them look more Arab than African. So to compare these East Africans with some ancient Egyptians only exposes the Hypocracy of Zionsit-sponsored Afro-Jews who have an axe to grind.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.110.7.235) on Saturday, May 26, 2001 - 12:32 am:

WE SHOULD PAY NIGGERS IS LEAD-THE FLYING KIND THAT IS! FUKK NIGGERS AND THEIR WHINING! THAT'S ALL NIGGERS KNOW HOW TO DO! SUB-HUMAN PIECES OF •••• THAT THEY ARE!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: