Racism (White Supremacy)

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: MelaNet UnCut Talk: Racism (White Supremacy)
By
Virtual_GOD ( - 24.27.77.83) on Monday, April 23, 2001 - 10:09 pm:

In all of my conversations with people who classify themselves as White and in conversations with people who the White’s classify as non-white (Black) I've come the conclusion that a "racist" is a White person.

This is why;

This makes sense in terms of what "race" is. It seems to be an organization of White people. Whatever this organization practices is "racism".
The same as if there were an organization of green people called "cace". Whatever the green people practiced would be called "cacism". The practice of the organization of NAACP is NAACPism or WCC is WCCism or Urban League would be Urban Leagueism, etc.

Any other organization within the "race" organization is a sub-organization if its goals, objectives and purpose for existence are not the same as that of the "race" organization.

The question begs, what are White people organized towards, in other words, what are their objectives and what is their purpose for being organized?

I've often wondered, when I see White people killing each other or fighting each other or arguing with each other, why they do this. If all White people are supposed to be "an "organization", why does this occur? It seems that even if White people rob each other, fight with each other or kill each other there is one thing they shake hands on, all over the world, not to allow any non-white people to gain any measurable power.

It also seems that the reason for the conflict between White people is only for two reasons;

1) Struggling to find the best (more refined) way to practice "racism".

2) Angry because they didn't get their fair share of subject people (non-white people).

I had to ask myself, if this is true, if it is true that "racism" is whatever is practiced by this organization called "race" and the only people who belong to this organization called "race" is White people, what exactly do they practice and why do they practice what they practice.

This thinking is of course not in accordance with the traditional think on "racism", which assumes anyone can be a "racists". I think people have confused "racism" with prejudice and confused "racism" with bigotry and confused "racism" with discrimination. I think this was done as a result of people looking at the practices of the people (White) who belong to the "race" organization and associating those practices with the word "racism. Also with associating the thinking that all people belong to a "race", which is inaccurate, people began to think that all people could be "racist".

This is very difficult for some people to grasp because of the level of confusion that they are already involved in. Any person can be discriminatory or prejudiced or a bigot but non-white people cannot be "racist" or practice "racism" simply because they do not belong to "race", which is an organization of White people.

Non-white people are part of a "racial category", which is a category that has been identified and classified by a person or people that belong to the organization called "race". Using the afore mentioned example with green people, it would be called "cacial category".

In order for the organization of "race" to pull this off they would have to be very powerful. I had to ask myself, who are the most powerful people on the planet? The answer is White people.

No non-white person sends an object into outer space without asking White people. No non-white person tests atomic bombs, on their own soil, without asking White people. No non-white person buys or sells mass quantities of weapons capable of killing massive amounts of people without asking White people.

White people are surely the most powerful people on the planet. I think this is what "supremacy" means. When White people refer to themselves as White Supremacists, they are talking about White people who practice "supreme" power, not genetic power. No White person is genetically more powerful than a non-white person. When a White person says "minority" they mean a person or persons who practice "minority" power, which does not even compare to "supreme" power. Others call the power White people exercise "superior" power, and the power non-white people exercise "inferior" power.

This is the "minority" that White people are fighting not to become a part of. White people don't want "minority" power. They are not talking about genetics, in terms of being a "minority". Genetically, White people are already the "minority"; they are genetic recessive, which means the ability to produce color is genetically dominant over the inability to produce it.

So here we have it, White people are the only people who belong to the organization called "race", therefore the only "racists" and White people are the most powerful people on the planet.

I’m still puzzled as to why White people practice “racism”, which seems to be an effort to control all non-white people and has been defined as “the totality of the involvement of what White people do”, by some White people.

Some have said that what White people are organized for (“race”) is survival. They have said that what the organization of “race” is all about is the survival of White people who are disappearing faster than non-white people. I’m not sure if this is true and pose the question to White people.

This is not a question of what is “race”. I know what “race” is. This is not a question of what is “racism”. I know what “racism” is. This is not a question of are White people the most powerful people on the planet. I know White people are the most powerful people on the planet.

The question is simple, Why do White people practice Racism (White Supremacy)?

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.251.241) on Monday, April 23, 2001 - 10:48 pm:

BECAUSE YOU NIGGERS ARE NATURAL SLAVES AND SHOULD BE AT THE FEET OF THE WHITE MAN! SLAVERY IS THE NATUAL WAY OF LIFE FOR NIGGERS! GET BACK TO YOUR SLUM-SHITSKIN!!

By Virtual_GOD ( - 24.27.77.83) on Monday, April 23, 2001 - 11:01 pm:

Mr. Darkoverlord,

Are you White?

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.251.241) on Monday, April 23, 2001 - 11:29 pm:

YEAH, I'M A FUKKIN NIGGER!!

By Virtual_GOD ( - 24.27.77.83) on Tuesday, April 24, 2001 - 07:37 am:

Mr. Darkoverlord,

I understand the concept of a "nigger". A "nigger" is a non-white (Black) person that is subject to White Supremacy (Racism). All non-white (Black) people are subject to White Supremacy (Racism) and as a result have similar terms such as "chink", "wap", etc. All of these terms mean the same thing, that the person is a victim of (subject to) White Supremacy (Racism).

A Black (non-white) person is taken, under Racism (White Supremacy) through the process of "niggerization". To end this process you have to end White Supremacy (Racism), through codification, and that is the process of "de-niggerization".

It would be impossible, under the current SYSTEM of Racism (White Supremacy), for a White person to be a "nigger".

So I'll ask the question again, please be honest, Are you White?

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.251.241) on Tuesday, April 24, 2001 - 08:12 am:

WHO WANTS TO KNOW?!? IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS!

By Guido da wop ( - 152.158.26.53) on Tuesday, April 24, 2001 - 12:21 pm:

Virtual_God -- first off, it's "wop," or "Whop," not "wap" -- which is a Wireless applicatoin protocol.

Second, while I find your post moronic, you should AT LEAST say non's are subject to "white racism," and not "white supremacy" (the latter denothing ruling OVER -- calling a nigger, a nigger, has nothing to do wth ruling over him, it as something to do with "racism" in the most common, idiotic sense).

I'm white. Sense I "sense" you have some typical, gay answer under your sleeves, I'll let you "drop your load."

By Guido ( - 152.158.26.53) on Tuesday, April 24, 2001 - 12:23 pm:

V_G: what is "the SYSTEM?" Can you define that? Who do whites rule over? (or, who do 'white supremacist' rule over?)

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.251.241) on Tuesday, April 24, 2001 - 12:44 pm:

"NIGGERIZATION" IS THE PROCESS OF NIGZ MOVING INTO A FORMERLY WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD. THEN, LIKE THE VERMIN THEY ARE, PROCEED TOFUKK IT UP. BUSINESES MOVE OUT, LAND VALUES GO DOWN, THE TAX BASE DECLINES, NIGZ HANG OUT ON THE CORNER-AND IT BASICALLY GOES TO HELL!

THEN RACE CARD PIMPS, LIKE JESSIE JACKOFF-WHINE ABOUT HOW DA PO', PO' BLAKK MANG BE VIKTUM OF SLABERY 10 GENERATIONS AGO AND HOW DE OWE DA BLAKK MANG, AND HOW ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T SPEW PITY FOR NIGZ OR IS NOT RAPP IS RACIST-ISM! AND THE JEWS CONTROLLING THE MEDIA (70% OF ALL UPPER LEVEL MEDIA JOBS ARE IN THE HANDS OF THE JEWS! STORMFRONT ACTUALLY AGREES WITH YOU NIGGERS HERE!) RUB THEIR HANDS WITH GLEE!

By Virtual_GOD ( - 24.27.77.83) on Tuesday, April 24, 2001 - 06:46 pm:

Guido da wop or Guido,

Thanks for the correction in terminology.

When I use the term "White Supremacy" I simply mean White people that practice "Supreme" power. According to the logic, there is only one form of "racism".

I challenge you to identify and then to demonstrate the superiority or functional supremacy of any of the worlds "non-white" peoples over anyone. Concluding that since there is no operational supremacy of any "colored" people, the only valid operational definition of racism is white supremacy.

The short answer is Racism=White Supremacy, which is the mistreatment of people based on color.

I assure you I have no "gay" answer. I am simply trying to understand what is going on around me. If you are White as you say, why do you classify yourself by color and why is it important for you to do so?

By Virtual_GOD ( - 24.27.77.83) on Tuesday, April 24, 2001 - 06:58 pm:

Guido,

SYSTEM in the sense that Racism (White Supremacy) is the mistreatment of people on the basis of color that takes place in all places, at all times and in all areas of people activity, to different degrees but for the same reason.

In other words the sum total of all speech, and all action, by White Supremacists (Racists), that directly or indirectly dominates non-white (Black) people in any one or more areas of activity, including, Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex and War.

"White Supremacy" in the sense that White people practice "Supreme" or "Superior" power. There are different levels of power;

All Power
Superior Power
Inferior Power (Minority Power)
Immediate Power

The reason White people practice "Superior Power" is that, collectively, White people are the smartest people on the planet.

By Virtual_GOD ( - 24.27.77.83) on Tuesday, April 24, 2001 - 10:31 pm:

Darkoverlord,

Thank you for your analysis.

By Guido ( - 152.158.26.53) on Wednesday, April 25, 2001 - 08:46 am:

V_G:

"Superior Power" is not collectively practiced by whites -- give an example? I'd say JEWISH POWER is collective, and the MOST POWERFUL on the planet. "Semitic Power" should be your war-cry, not "white power."

However, if it were true what you said, who cares -- why should I, as a white, care? What healthy animal would wish its own demise?

By Virtual_GOD ( - 24.27.77.83) on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 12:42 am:

Guido,

I would probably agree with you if I could find a Semite. We could imagine what could be the case, but I'm talking about what exists currently.

I've asked "Jews" if they were Semites many times and only one person said yes, he is a Semite. I began to ask him about what is a Semite, what a Semite does in all areas of people activity and what a Semite doesn't do in all areas of people activity.

I figured if he is a Semite as he claims he should know what being a Semite is all about and what a Semite does that no one else does because if a Semite doesn't do something that nobody else does what is the point in being one? After that conversation he only claimed to be "Jewish".

I have no "war-cry".

Your last statement is very interesting. How would ending Racism (White Supremacy) lead to the "demise" of White people?

Do you think a SYSTEM of justice would be better than a SYSTEM of mistreatment?

By Guido ( - 152.158.26.53) on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 05:37 am:

V_G --

Jews use the term "anti-Semitism" 99% of the time, and now "anti-Jewishness" when "non-Jews" verbally attack them. The debate if Jews are "genetically" semitic is an interesting one, but if you know ANYTHING, Jews DO carry genes from their semetic ancestors, despite the fact that most Jews in the US appear to be Khazaric (ie...semetic-asiatic-white mix). Their skin color may resemble that of a "white" person, but their culture, world outlook, and behavior is anything BUT "white" (ie....Aryan). Just because Bernie the bagle maker doesn't have anything to do with the bunch at: Click Here, nor he knows anything about genetics, this proves nothing. In addition, if Jews were "white," then us "Nazis" should be very happy that fellow Aryans wield such collective power.

In regards to the "demise" of whites -- why should whites give ANYTHING to non-Whites? (if in fact, it was true we ruled collectivly, in a "mean" manner) Answer this first.

I think the ONLY form of justice is to ship non-Whites to their native lands, so that us "whites" cannot oppress them anymore -- this is a Just solution to me.

What mistreatment do whites give to blacks currently?

By Virtual_GOD ( - 24.27.77.83) on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 09:24 pm:

Guido,

I understand the "rumors" about "Jews" and "Jewishness". I say "rumors" because I can't seem to get one "Jew" to admit he or she is a Semite and stick to it. Also the term "Jews" is not a color distinction.

I'll answer you question because I understand that in order to answer a question sometime people need additional information. Your question is "why should whites give ANYTHING to non-Whites" and the answer is that non-white (Black) people are only asking to no longer be mistreated.

Justice is guaranteeing that no person is mistreated and guaranteeing that the person that needs the most help gets the most help.

I'll await your answer to the questions I asked which were;

How would ending Racism (White Supremacy) lead to the "demise" of White people?

Do you think a SYSTEM of justice would be better than a SYSTEM of mistreatment?

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.250.241) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 07:37 am:

ANYTHING THAT KEEPS YOU SHITSKINS DOWN IS GOOD!

By Virtual_GOD ( - 24.27.77.83) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 07:54 am:

Darkoverlord,

Thank you for your insight.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.250.241) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 08:39 am:

anytime!

BACK TO SLAVERY,
PUT THE "BOYZ" BACK IN THE "FIELDZ!"

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.250.241) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 01:30 pm:

DARKOVERLORD
FUKKING UP THIS NIGGER SITE SINCE 1999!

LOTSA NIGZ HAVE COME AND GONE-BUT I HAVEN'T!!!!!!!!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: