The Djinn & Iblis emulate Allah just as Azrael emulates El

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: MelaNet UnCut Talk: The Djinn & Iblis emulate Allah just as Azrael emulates El
By imassu tse ( - 63.42.45.144) on Tuesday, April 24, 2001 - 02:29 pm:

Who remembers how Iblis did not want to bow to Adam, who remembers Azrael wanting to be like God?

He claimes that he hates us, but he is always around us.

It never suprises me. I have been in several chat rooms, message boards, egroups, and so forth. In all of them it is only a matter of time before they are spoiled by the devil. He is cunning. He tries to slip from under your feet before you take his head, relatively speaking of course. I don't promote violence, unless absolutely necessary. He (or she) claims that he hates him (the Black Man, God, Allah, the Father of Civilization), but he constantly comes amongst him, and he constantly is ran away. He was ran out of the Orient, he was ran out South America, he was ran out Egypt by Arabs. He as Philistines was ran out of Israel, but he came back and rules now. The Crusades are still alive today. He came to several Yahoo message boards, but he was once again ran from civilization. He is like the persistant serpent that wishes to be other than himself, so he mingles in with the others, only to be exiled. My Native American brothers and sisters now wish they had done that before it had got out of hand, but the Devil had lack of con-science on his side. This is just what he is. He is a con at science. He uses science for death and destruction. The original man uses it to create. How long has the Devil been in this civilization? How long has he been in the Melanet news forum? Will we we run him from civilization. I understand that this is the "uncut" Black Experience, but we must run the Devil from amongst the righteous people, so we can Build.

I Master Allah Self/Savior Universal

*sword in hand*

By bmawute ( - 206.170.78.254) on Tuesday, April 24, 2001 - 04:31 pm:

Allah U Akbar, my brother. Truth well stated and so necessary. Ignore the beast and he shall self destruct!

As Salaam Alaikum

Black Man Rising!

By imassu tse ( - 208.24.179.211) on Tuesday, April 24, 2001 - 08:14 pm:

The Devil emulated Egypt, in philosophy and architecture, and now they emulate us in music and style. They can't create their own culture nor civilization because they didn't in the first place. I mean, they are the devil and they did not even create devlishment.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.251.241) on Tuesday, April 24, 2001 - 08:51 pm:

HAHAHAHAHA! WHAT A LOAD OF NIGGER HORSE ••••! YOU DO YOU NIGGERS PRETEND TO BE MOS-GLUMS WHEN EVEN THE ARABS LAUGH AT YOU AND IGNORE YOU?!? NIGGERS ARE THE MOST PATHETIC, SKANKY PIECES OF •••• ON THE PLANET! YEAH, NIGGERS ARE GODS!! HAHA! I GUESS THAT'S WHY SO MANY OF YOU BASTARDS ARE IN PRISON, GHETTOS, USING DRUGS, HAVE AIDS, ETC...

THANK YOU NIGGER, I NEEDED A GOOD LAUGH!!

By imassu_tse ( - 63.42.45.213) on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 12:39 pm:

I am not Muslim, you are ignorant. I am God. You are the Devil. It's that simple. Then again you may ask yourself you was the Devil before you were created. Well the Devil was a suggestion or a thought as an associate of mine once said. This would mean that the devil was mental, personification of evil thoughts. You, assuming that you are Caucasian, are the vessel for evil. The complete and utter personification of evil thoughts or in particular an evil thought. The Pahlavi texts calls you the dishevled race of Wrath, coming from the East the Volga region. You have also been known as devils. Even in the Qu'ran you are called the "guilty." Guilty of what? Guilty of exactly what you are doing now. Coming amongst the righteous people and causing destruction. The texts says that Iran will fall when the demon race comes to Persia, and that is what happened, 1500 BC. Okay, my duty is to teach no matter your race, so here we go, as I have said the Black Man is God. It is obvious when you apply science to it. First of all, if we agree that there is no astral God that sots upon heaven making decisions about the world, then we assume that the first form of intelligence is responsible for all that ha sbeen created on Earth. This first form of intelligence is non-other than the Original Man. Original meaning First or primary and Man coming from the Sanskrit manas, or manu, which means Mind=Intelligence. The Original Man is the First Intelligence. if we look into Jainism we also see that this Original Man, is called the Cosmic Man. Now you have blinded many of my Arabic brothers, but they are Original people also, but I understand that many may not understand that. Very often they may be darker than me, but in their mind they feel as if they are lighter. This is classic conditioning, also seen in the sub-continent, which stems from the varna system. For, example it is obvious as to what Ta Ha, ayat 102, says if my memory is correct (maybe bmawute can help lme), about the the guilty blue-eyed, referring to the Rumas (Romans) or Europeans in general. There are several that refuse to believe this, example that I gave you, and instead like to incorrectly translate it to white-eyed, which would be ridiculous because it is non-specific and could mean anyone. Now, you are correct many Muslims may disagree with me, but there are many mystics that agree with me, such as Sufis. I am sure that you heard of Mansur al-Hallaj, who died for calling himself God. It is the greatest secret, known to man, but I am sure you knew that.

The Black Mans nature is Godly, but he can act other than it. The White Mans nature is Devilish, but he can act other than it. This does not change whom they are. It's either in your case a form of deception or you were taught to live civilized by someone. In the Black persons case it is usually that they don't either know themselves. Many forgot to Know Thy Self is it says on the temples of Luxor. There are so many interferences in the Devil's un-civilization. For example, you named AIDS, which as we know is has slipped into the Black community, but it was not that way originally. They may have been the plan, but there is information claiming that WHO is reponsible for AIDS during hepatitis testing. The numbers of Blacks in prison are a result of a number of factors, poverty, discrimination, which is seen in racial profiling. There is no evidence that Blacks commit more crimes. As a matter of fact the profile of a killer (serial) is a white male between the age of 25-35. I can't really discuss drug use because it a very sensitive subject. There are people whom may not consider certain substances drugs, but others do, marijuana for example. The ghettos? Well the first ghettos were filled with Jews. Anyway I am sure you knew that, so obviously it is not about ghettos is about projects. Or should I say Housing experiments. They are projects designed by the goverment to see how people co-exist in an environment, like this. Now the goverment also added other variables to the project. For example, the CIA is reponsible for bringing drugs into Black communities. How do you think cocaine got to the states? Do you think Blacks went to South America to get it? Do you think Columbians came to the inner-city to sell it???

You aren't even a good devil. Go get someone that can match wits with me.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.250.241) on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 09:34 pm:

Oh God, another one of those "da blakk mang is ghod, bekauz da (name the book) or some nigger said so! There are many "texts" according to the Old Testiment being a nigger is a punishment of Ham.

You must have some white in you making you smarter thena the average nigger (after all, we kidnappped your sub-human asses and introduced themore intelligent white gene into your great-grand mammies!)

You take a word here like manu-yes, it does mean mind. But it referes t a principle-where do you get this reference to niggers? Except in some stupid nigger fantasy? Where does it say anything about what you say in the Korean? Moslems would not disagree with you-they'd laugh in your face and call you anything but Moslem! Typical American nigger Molem-wannabe!

Yes, niggers do commit more crime! Out of 30 million niggers currently infesting the USA-over 1 million niggers are in prison! Nigger statistics:

Stats like blacks were 10X more likely to score in the retarded range on IQ tests compared to whites.

That 1/2 of all our inmates are black.

That 66 percent of all blacks are born out of wedlock.

That 68 percent of unmarried teens with babies in the USA are black.

That 1/2 of all the new AIDS cases reported last year, involved blacks.

That 28% of nigger males will enter State or Federal prison during their lifetime VS 4.4% of white males.

That 1 in 50 black males are HIV Positive.

From page 209 Statistical Abstract of the United States Published by the Bureau of the Census (Yes, not some Klan Manual)
(this data is available online from Gov. web pages also)

Breakdown of arrests for various crimes
BLACK WHITE
Robbery 60.8% 30.7%

Now, keep in mind that blacks only make up 12.5 percent of the population.

I urge everyone to do their own research, and think for themselves. You will soon realize, that blacks are a plague on society.

Another interesting fact, you won't hear about much on TV because it is politically incorrect, and that is the Human Genome Project, and other Genetic studies have proved that blacks are less evolved than whites.

Blacks have the Greatest genetic variance of all humans in their gene pool. In fact, they have a greater variance than all other groups combined. So not only are they less evolved than whites, they are less evolved by a great margin. Common sense tells you this, and science has proven it.

Ask any genetics professor, they will verify this data.

Some people will say, we are all 99.8 percent identical genetically. Some primates are 98.9 percent genetically identical to humans, yet they are not human.

Realize even a small percent difference of millions of cells, is still a large number. And one single gene, can cause dramatic differences.

So much for superior niggers! NIGGERS ARE GODLIKE-HARDLY! APELIKE-YES!!

By zzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.76) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 11:50 am:

You take a word here like manu-yes, it does mean mind. But it referes t a principle-where do you get this reference to
niggers? Except in some stupid nigger fantasy? Where does it say anything about what you say in the Korean?
Moslems would not disagree with you-they'd laugh in your face and call you anything but Moslem! Typical American
nigger Molem-wannabe!

hummm, the above words of wizdumb are from our
resident inbred imbecile...ohhh, Mr Overlord,
since you are soooo smart and what not, can
you tell me what "the Korean" is?...also, please
clarify what a "nigger Molem" is? wow, wonder
where u would fall on the Bell Curve, or
perhaps this is "honkybonics"??...

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.250.241) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 12:52 pm:

honkey-bonics made you niggers slaves, made you pick cotton and puts more than 1 million of you apes in prison!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...another nigger who needs to be picking cotton!

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 01:28 pm:

HAHA WHAT A JOKE WHITE BOYS

SOLOMON SAY'S IN THE BIBLE IN ONE OF HIS SONGS: "O COMELY I AM BLACK"

AND HEAR THIS WHITEYS YOSHUA IS A DECENDANT OF SOLOMON!!

SINCE DAVID IS A DECENDANT OF SOLOMON

HA GO AND HAVE A NIGHTMARE ON THAT FACT!

AND YOSHUA IS DESCRIBED IN THE BIBLE TO!!

HIS HAIR IS LIKE SHEEPS WOOL

AND HIS FEET WHERE THE COLOUR OF BURNT BRASS!!

YOU GO AND SEE HOW BLACK JESUS WAS AND GO HOLD A LIGHTER UNDER A PIECE OF BRASS!!

By darkoverlord ( - 211.61.250.241) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 01:34 pm:

Go read abut how Ham was cursed by being a nigger in Genesis! Niggers are the vermin of humanity! Visit any nigger country and see the truth! If niggers are so superior, why are they the punks of the human race?!?! hunh, shitskin?!?

By zzzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.76) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 02:04 pm:

211, go change your diaper, your daddy's
waiting in the basement, he can't wait
to show you some attention...darkunderwear,
next time, just say no to incest, you are
a perfect example of what happens when
mommy & daddy are brother and sister....

By imassu tse ( - 208.24.179.208) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 05:38 pm:

Donít bring that Mormon nonsense in here. There is not proof that the Curse of Cannan is about today. As a matter of fact it is not scientific at all, therefore it is waste of time. You are a fool. First of all I donít put a lot of into the idea that Noah had three sons of three separate racial groups. Also it never says in Genesis that Ham was made Black, which is what you are assuming. It says that Japheth shall rule Ham. There is not scientific evidence that this is related to today.

There is also proof that over 25% of the Black people in prison have been falsely accused, but you see those are the type of stats that you don't have. Don't be ignorant enough to think that every person that is in jail deserves to be there.

Murder is a true test of the evil of a person. Victimless crime can be the result of so many factors, so using this in a debate is moot. The number of Blacks that commit murder is 6,641, which is 46.7% and the number for whites is 7,024, which is 49.4 %, which comes from page 206. The basis of these stats are on what criminals are charged for, not for that actual crime. They also don't change that stats if it has been disproven.
These stats also don't count the numerous devils that don't get caught because the police system is racist. Also look at page 207, and the number of hate crimes. Do you think those are included in the stats? In this society several Blacks have to go through things they would normally not. Okay let's now go onto "Vital Statistics." According to page 66 (values from 1990-1998), pregnant teens from the age of 15-19, in whites is 340, 894, and in Blacks is 126, 865. Those figures are again divided by 15-17, in which whites are 116, 699 and Blacks are 50, 062. Considering the variables, and I am not making excuses for some of my people, but those aren't bad compared to whites. Now we must also remember that this society is based on division of all shades of Black people and therefore does not include Hispanic people, people of the Indian sub-continent, Arabs, and Oriental people, and any ethnic group that I left out. Now the other stat that you gave is really irrelevant because you are basing morality of religion, which you cannot do. Not all cultures accept marriage, under this government, but they are also added to these stats. It seems pretty odd that the stats for teenage pregnancy, in which are most likely out of wedlock are not closer to the stats for children born out of wedlock. This is because you cannot compare the two. This is a Christian country and the only reason they decided to give those stats was because of this. Not being married and having children is not a sin in everyone's mind. The stats are based on the same type of nonsense that you are speaking, and they are still devils. As for AIDS, I want you to notice the trend between 81-99. Also remember that there are several ways to transmit AIDS and the stats don't separate them. There is no evidence in the human genome that Black evolved less than whites. Darwin and his Survival of the Fittest concept shows us that we are the fittest. It shows that the Black allele is dominant and if we were to completely blend with whites they would ultimately die off. Therefore you would not survive. We have the greater genetic variance simply because we have been here longer. Factors like mutation and morphism have been introduced, as a matter of fact. The devil is an example of this mutation. The Black Man is the Old man on the mountain. He has been here for time indefinite, and that is more than enough time for his genetics to go through "morphism"

Some people will say, we are all 99.8 percent identical genetically. Some primates are 98.9 percent genetically identical to humans, yet they are not human.

I always thought that was peculiar, but anyway whites have several characteristics similar to chimps, such as the high amounts of body hair. There is also evidence that homosapiens existed in Africa, while there were still Neanderthals in Europe. This is because Blacks are highly advanced. America uses certain tactics to make some Black people forget this.

. . . And one single gene, can cause dramatic differences.

That is so true, enough to create and entire race of devils more or less.

No the Black Man is not Godlike, he is God period.

By Maria ( - 211.61.250.241) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 08:13 pm:

LIKE I SAID, THAT MAKES YOU MORE APE-LIKE SINCE YOUR DNA IS OLDER AND LESS EVOLVED! BUT THEN GO INTO THE GHETTO OF ANY CITY OR HOW FUKKED UP AFRICA AND YOU'LL SEE HOW APE-LIKE NIGGERS REALLY ARE!

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 09:58 pm:

You like using my name Darkoverlord-211. Does it make you feel satisfied? Make your day?

By imassu tse ( - 211.61.250.241) on Saturday, April 28, 2001 - 03:35 am:

yes, it does kike-••••• nigger lover!

crawl back to your oven with the rest of the piece of •••• kikes that also need to be exterminated!

you need to take a shower, you filthy jew •••••!

By MARIA ( - 211.61.250.241) on Saturday, April 28, 2001 - 07:51 am:

WHAT I LIKE TO DO:

http://www.avecsonchien.com/img/fr/guest/photo01.jpg

By imassu tse-black god ( - 208.24.179.211) on Monday, April 30, 2001 - 06:24 pm:

Darkoverlord:

How old are you because you sure are during some childish things. Then when I think about it. This takes us back to the name of this post which I started, "The Djinn & Iblis emulate Allah just as Azrael emulates El." You see you are doing exactly what I said. I predicted your actions. You are trying to emulate Allah because you don't have capablity to do create anything on your own because you are a made man. You also do just as I said the devil does. He hides in the caves (under the names of others) That is just it. The devil did not evolve. Evolution is a natural process based on natural selection and environment, and of course blending is added into this. Grafting, or selection that is not natural, but forced is not evolution because the purpose is not to create something better, but to remove something. With the devil, conscience, is one thing that was removed with many others.

By Diop ( - 211.61.251.241) on Monday, April 30, 2001 - 11:08 pm:

HAHAHA! WHAT A LOAD OF NIGGER HORSE-••••! FUKK YOUR STUPID RELIGION! FUKK ALLAH! FUKK MUHAMMUD!! THE MOSLEM GOD IS A FALSE A PUNK GOD FOR A PUNK RACE! YOU ACT LIKE A MOSLEM BUT THEY LAUGH AT YOUR NIGGER ASS!

WHY AREN'T YOU WHINING ABOUT THE NIGGERS IN MAURITANIA AND GHANA WHO ARE SLAVES NOW-BY ARABS! THE SAME ONES WHO ROUNDED YOU NIGGERS UP AND DELIVERED TO US TO BEGIN WITH! YES, SIRREE-THAT PHONEY NIGGER GOD OF YOURS IS REALLY LOOKING OUT FOR YOU APES, AIN'T HE!

By maria ( - 211.61.251.241) on Tuesday, May 1, 2001 - 03:26 am:

LIKE I SAID BEFORE, TELL THAT TO ALL THOSE NIGGER "GODS" ON DRUGS, IN PRISIONS, AND IN THE GHETTO! THAT'S REAL GOD-LIKE FOR YOU! NIGGERS ARE MORE APE-LIKE THAN ANYTHING!

By imassu tse ( - 63.42.45.10) on Tuesday, May 1, 2001 - 11:32 am:

I am not a Muslim (mu salim), a Muslim submits to the will fo Allah. I am Allah (I salim), the Black Man. That truth is not a religion, it's a science. Your propaganda rolls off my back. As I said before the Black Man's nature is to be God. There is no other God than the Original Man. Anyother God is in the imagination of man. Any person can act other than their nature. They will act other than their nature if they don't know who they are. For me example, I know that I am God, and therefore, I don't swear, I don't eat red meat, I am a good husband, and a good soon to be father. I am a teacher, I am a specialist in the telecommunication industry. All of this is because I know that I am Allah. Now on the other hand, you know that you are the devil because you show and prove that with your language. It's in your nature. To try to change your nature is very difficult it takes a lot to try to civilize a white man. Musa knew this and Muhammad knew this also. This is why Musa was so afraid to enter into Tuwa, but he did. This is also why Muhamamd went on his hegira. The Black Mans nature has been changed through the devil's savage society. Fascination with sex, violence, and so forth.

"THE SAME ONES WHO ROUNDED YOU NIGGERS UP AND DELIVERED TO US TO BEGIN WITH!"

To begin with? The first slave trade system was not assisted by Arabs nor Black Africans. That came later. It began, by John Hardy Hawkins.

By GOD ( - 211.61.251.241) on Tuesday, May 1, 2001 - 01:14 pm:

YEAH, AND THE ARABS GOT INTO THE ACT REAL QUICK, AND STARTED THE FIRST WE DELIVER, YOU SHIP BUSINESS!

HOW CAN THE NATURE OF NIGGERS BE GOD, WHEN ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GO TO ANY NIGGER SECTION OF ANY TOWN ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD AND SEE WHAT SUB-HUMAN ANIMALS THEY ARE!

GET STOPPED BY TH EPO-LEECE AT NIGHT AND TELL HIM YOU ARE A GOD, NIGGER-BOY! THE ORIGINAL MAN WAS AN APE! THAT MAKES NIGGERS APES! OR DON'T YOU KNOW ABOUT LEAKY AND THE DISCOVERIES OF ANCIENT "MAN"? NIGGERS ARE CLOSER TO BEING APES THAN ANY OTHER RACE OR BUNCH! YOUR GOD-LIKE BEINGS ARE MAMBO-LIPPED PIECES OF •••• THAT ARE NATURAL SLAVES! PICK THAT COTTON-NIGGER BOY!

By imassu tse ( - 208.24.179.207) on Tuesday, May 1, 2001 - 04:36 pm:

That was clever. They are not the first people to ever do that, but it is true that Arabs and Blacks have owned slaves, but it's not about the actual slavery, rather it's about the concept of holding one as sub-human and thinking they are destined for slavery. If a police officer asked who I am I would tell him I am Allah, just like Father Allah did. He told them that he was Allah and that he would represent himself.

The Original Man was an ape??? Don't be ignorant, didn't I tell you that Man means Mind and therefore the ape does not have the mental capablities of man. Lower primates are related to humans, but they are not related in the sense that they are men. Go back to school and learn some more. You are trying to match wits with God.

By Diop ( - 211.61.250.241) on Wednesday, May 2, 2001 - 08:01 am:

hahahah! lower apes evolved from niggers! that's why niggers are natural slaves! that's why those moslems you love are punking you-just like whites did and still do! tell the bullet the cop shoots you with that you're god~see how respect it gives you! stupid nigger ape!

By imassu tse ( - 208.24.179.208) on Wednesday, May 2, 2001 - 04:05 pm:

I repeat I am not a Muslim, I am Allah, I am not mu salim, peacemaker. I am the Peace, I salaam.

Read God and Man in the Qu'ran and learn the history of terms like muslim and kafir and Islam and see how they have different origins.

By imassu tse ( - 208.24.179.208) on Wednesday, May 2, 2001 - 04:14 pm:

The devil only knows how to speak with violence. It's your language, while my language is mathematics. You are a true representation of your race.

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.73.91) on Wednesday, May 2, 2001 - 06:52 pm:

Piss in yo mouth, Alllah-turd.

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Wednesday, May 2, 2001 - 07:08 pm:

i massu tse-he is not a a representation of his race.

By imassu tse ( - 208.24.179.129) on Thursday, May 3, 2001 - 03:45 pm:

Maria:

When ever I come to a new Black forum, no matter what domain, their are whites that come into cause problems. Now, there shouldn't be any whites in the forum in the first place because it was designed for Black people, but at least if they come to visit they can be respectfull. I don't come in white forums and try to cause problems. This happens very often. Whites would not understand because they are on the outside looking in, but I know from experience. They ruin all intelligent discussions, with their racist garbage. There is not mystery as to the purpose of this site. The name is melanet, so if you are white or even black and don't have anything important or uplifting to melanated people then you should not be here. It's plain logic. I understand people have the freedom to do what they feel, but this happens so often that this is why I said that. Also I watch the news:)

By what race are you, and of what ethincity?

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.73.103) on Thursday, May 3, 2001 - 03:59 pm:

Imassu-You are NOT God. God is perfect and you are not. NO human is God. Period. I am also "melanated" (that's not a word, scholar), but my genes don't express(as much of) it 'cause I'm white .You're black, your skin does. How hard is that to understand?

By imassu tse ( - 208.24.179.129) on Thursday, May 3, 2001 - 05:52 pm:

A word is merely a popular term understand by the majority. This is term coined by several scholars. True it is not in the average dictionary and I understand that, but that is besides the point. It has a lot more to do than skin color. Melanin is expressed in more than just the skin. Even white scientist know this.

That understanding that you have is ridiculous. The skin pigmentation is made of melanin, carotene, and hemoglobin. Your skin is pink because your production of melanin is not over-powering the darker melanin. Now in Black, to so-called, "yellow" people Melanin is organized differently and it also produces differently. It is part of the DNA, in which it constantly rebuilds and produces. You claim that melanin is the same in blacks and whites, but do you know anything about Melanin?

The production of melanin is called melanogenesis and it relies on
light, oxygen, and pressure. It is the conversion of DHI into melanin.
Unlike other melanins, eumelanin is not dependant on an enzyme in the
last stage. They all are semiconductors and they correspond to the
so-called Black, Brown, Red, and Yellow people or African, Hispanic, Native
American, Oriental, and other non-white groups.
The different shades
of melanin depend on different phases in oxidation and aggregation.
Stage 1. The melanosome is empty and doesn't have the machinery to make
melanin. The machinery is light, oxidation, and pressure.
Stage 2. The melanosome has the machinery to make melanin, but is empty
of melanin.
Stage 3. The machinery is there and the melanosome is half filled with melanin.
Stage 4. The machinery is there and the melanosome is completely filled.

In whites this machinery does not stimulate the same type of production. In Blacks not only the melanin, but the response to the machinery is there through inheritance. The Black allele can be seen in any area, you have a black skin allele, which would be opposed to a tan allele or white allele considering the two parents. Black skin is the dominant allele on the chromosonal material.

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Thursday, May 3, 2001 - 06:01 pm:

I can understand that, because most of the white people that come here just try to fight, etc. But in the real world I don't think most white people are like that. I've never and would never associate with anyone who acts like some of these people. And neither would any white person I've ever met. So to say he is a true representation of his race, I feel is wrong. But I do have different experiences in life than you. I am Sicilian.

By imassu tse ( - 208.24.179.208) on Thursday, May 3, 2001 - 07:02 pm:

I will not let ignorant people like yourself define what perfection is. In Mdw Ntr, the term KHM means Black and it also means perfection. This is before Europeans dilluted concepts of race and also tried to downplay the power of Black people. This is what Knowledge of Self deals with. Know thy Self, means knowing the truth of perfection. What is perfection? What does it mean, to be perfect? Does it mean to be without sin? If I don't abide the the Christian definition of sin, then why wouldn't I be perfect? I may not be perfect in your eyes, but Jesus was not to everyone. What is a sin? What is perfection?

By imassu tse ( - 208.24.179.208) on Thursday, May 3, 2001 - 07:04 pm:

I am not basing this on my own personal experience. I am basing this on the norm, and history. I am basing this on what I see other people around the world go through, and I do think he represents the mind-state of most whites, that hold it back.

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Thursday, May 3, 2001 - 07:25 pm:

THE UNIVERSE IS BLACK

GOD IS BLACK

GODS PEOPLE ARE BLACK

PRAISE ALLAH!

PRAISE THE BLACK UNIVERSE

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Thursday, May 3, 2001 - 07:27 pm:

AND GOD SAID LET THERE BE LIGHT THAT MEANS FIRST THERE WAS NO LIGHT!!

IT WAS BLACK!!

AND THE DEVIL IS CALLED "THE BRIGHT MORNING STAR" IN THE BIBLE!

THE LIGHT IS EVIL THE BLACKNESS BRINGS PEACE

AND GOD DWELLS IN HIS BLACK UNIVERSE IN HIS BLACK U.F.O

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.71.115) on Thursday, May 3, 2001 - 09:08 pm:

Immassu--in your post at 5:52 p.m., don't you mean you're wrong, and backed in a corner, and everything is relative, but that's "beside the point" right?!! If everything's relative, then I'm black and you're white, and the earth is the sun, and the sun the earth, right? The s>h>i>t in your posts is so deep, you'd need a dozer to shovel through it all.Well, I've got a label for you that's definitve , not relative : Pseudo-intellectual retard. What about them apples, homes?

By imassu tse ( - 208.24.179.208) on Thursday, May 3, 2001 - 09:26 pm:

Everything is not relative, things are either relative or absolute. Compare it to genotype and phenotype. Are you claiming nothing is absolute?

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.71.75) on Thursday, May 3, 2001 - 10:46 pm:

God is absolute. The fact that we're all going to die one day is absolute. Right and wrong are absolute, even if people try to make them relative. And what is the definition of perfection? It is without flaw or mark of any sort. No human is perfect. I think most of us grasped that when we were three years old! Blacks are not perfect, by any strech of the imagination. Look at world- wide technological accomplishments by race(skin color, whatever) is enough to reveal that!! The Asians and whites have blacks beat by many a country mile and then some!!! Whites have done more in 100 years than blacks manged to do in 10,000 plus!! FACT!!!!But I understand. It's mere envy. I would be , too.

By imassu tse ( - 208.24.179.211) on Friday, May 4, 2001 - 11:14 am:

Right and wrong is not absolute. God is absolute. Right and wrong is relative considering what you consider right and wrong. For example, you may think pride is wrong, but I may think it's right, but there is no way to show that it is either other than one's understanding. My definition of perfection is to be complete within oneself. Perfection to me is something that is very difficult define. The ancient Egyptians compared perfection to blackness and completion. A flaw is relative also. It matters what type of flaw. It is said that Jesus was perfect. Does that mean he didn't have any zits?:)

You first say that perfection is to be flawless and then you compare perfection to technological accomplishments. You are not making sense, and we all know that several of these accomplishments would not be were they are if they did not have a source. Envy? I am the source of all technology. Chemistry is named after CHM (KHM), which means Black. All inventions are merely invented by people that are in the shadow of people before them. Thomas Edison was living in the shadow of da Vinci and da Vinci, is in the shadow of several of the unnamed Black forerunners. Like Imhotep. You should be more respectfull to the source of these creations. 10,000 plus. I suppose the pyramids, ziggurats, ancient batteries are all insufficient to modern technology and design.

By watching ( - 199.80.75.134) on Friday, May 4, 2001 - 02:27 pm:

This is very engaging. I like!

By god ( - 24.132.167.193) on Friday, May 4, 2001 - 07:35 pm:

the proof has been found that the ancient blacks had batteries!!

all the eurocentric lies can DIE!

By imassu tse ( - 63.42.45.146) on Friday, May 4, 2001 - 09:53 pm:

Indeed.

I dabble in telecomm and I am very versed in the history of man, both cultural and physical and they all take us back to a common interest, communication.

By Jim ( - 63.215.228.51) on Saturday, May 5, 2001 - 09:16 am:

=The ancient Egyptians compared perfection to blackness=

Please prove that. What Egyptian philosophical work or body of work equates or compares perfection to "blackness."

=You are not making sense, and we all know that several of these accomplishments would not be were they are if they did not have a source.=

True, but the source is not what you wish it were.

=Envy? I am the source of all technology.=

Do tell.

=Chemistry is named after CHM (KHM), which means Black.=

Simply asserting a connection does not establish one. Please prove that the root of the word "Chemistry" is derived from the Egyptian word KHM or "black." Thank you.

=All inventions are merely invented by people that are in the shadow of people before them.=

Not necessarily, but as Newton said "If I have touched the stars, it is because I stood on the heads (or shoulders?) of giants."

=Thomas Edison was living in the shadow of da Vinci and da Vinci, is in the shadow of several of the unnamed Black forerunners.=

DaVinci was in the shadow of no black forerunners. Nothing he did was based on anything ever done by a black man.

=Like Imhotep.=

There is nothing to support the contention that Imhotep was black, and nothing DaVinci did was related to anything Imhotep did.

=You should be more respectfull to the source of these creations.=

You should stop engaging in fantasy.

=10,000 plus.=

What are you referring to?

=I suppose the pyramids, ziggurats, ancient batteries are all insufficient to modern technology and design.=

There were no ancient batteries.

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Saturday, May 5, 2001 - 09:49 am:

WHELL JIM YOU SHOW US ONES AGAIN THAT YOU ARE A BIG IDIOT

AND A CHILD!

IT HAS BEEN ON NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC TELEVISION

THE ANCIENT KMT-IANS HAD BATTERIES AND EVEN LIGHTBULBS

AND THE DRAVIDIANS FROM INDIA ALSO HAD BATTERIES THIS HAS ALSO BEEN ON >>>>>>>>>>>>NATIONAL TELEVISION<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

SO DIE JIM DIE!!!!

GOD WANTS YOU TO DIE YOU FILTHY CANANITE DIE!!!!

GOD IS MY WITHNESS!!!

PRAISE ALLAH!!

By White Fiddle-Dee-Dee-F>u>c>k>i>n>g Vampire ( - 216.24.71.115) on Saturday, May 5, 2001 - 10:38 pm:

And if you can get us to believe that, Greg- I might just bet that your mama REALLY DIDN'T feed you arsenic for breakfast,lunch, and dinner, or throw you out with the garbage, or sodomize you with a curling iron, or make you suck hrh's limp chocolate stirrer while trying to hit the high "C" notes simultaneously, for that matter!!!

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Sunday, May 6, 2001 - 09:16 am:

F.U.C.K YOU CAANANITE!

DIE

GOD SAYS SO! YOUR WORLD MUST BE DESTROYED!!

DESTROY ALL CAANANITES!!

GOD IS MY WITHNESS!

(AND I SPELL MY WAY BECAUSE GOD IS WITH ME AND ENGLISH IS A BASTARD LANGUAGE AND MADE UP OF MANY OTHER LANGUAGES IT IS NOT A ORIGINAL LANGUAGE IT IS JOKE LANGUAGE)

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.72.181) on Sunday, May 6, 2001 - 01:08 pm:

Uh, O.k.................what do you say to this? I'm speechless..........the smell of profound stupidity is in the air. If English is a bastard language( almost all languages are if the term "bastard" is applied), then why are you speaking and typing in English, Greg? Oh, excuses, excuses. English is the greatest language simply because there are so many ways to express an idea or meaning, whereas, other languges may even have a single WORD that has multiple meanings only. I'm not going to try to debate this,or prove anything, but the most sucessful companies in the word use English because it is the master communicator. But that's all I'm going to say, especially since it will go through your thick skull and never understoood, Greg. You're too busy watching BET, PBS, and your other little sources of lies and garbage that you rely on. I dare you to respond directly and INTELLIGENTLY contradict what I'm saying. You don't know how, and you probably couldn't even if you tried. What a waste of breath you are.

By White Vampire filling in for the unstable, mentally disabled Greg ( - 216.24.72.181) on Sunday, May 6, 2001 - 01:18 pm:

Here, Greg, to save you time, I'll go ahead and post your "response" for you. It'll probably go something like this:

DIE CAANAAITEZZZZZ!!! YOU R CALCIFIED CAUSE ALAH SHABAZZ SED SO!!! GOD IS MY WITHNESS!!!DIE!!!!!DIE!!!!!!!! U R IDIOTS >>>>>AND CHILDRIN!!!!HUHUH!!!! KEMEIAN HAD FLASHLIGhTS WHITEYSSSSS>!!!

There you go, Greg, ya waste of sperm and eggs!!See, anyone could do this! Isn't that a load off of your "mind" (figuratively speaking, of course)?

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Sunday, May 6, 2001 - 03:23 pm:

no

english is most spoken because the anglo-saxans rule most of this planet and so they could introduce it to "MOST OF THIS PLANET"

as eazy as that

and gues what it is a known fact that english is a language that is made up of many many many language so it is a MUTT!

OR

BASTARD LANGUAGE

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Sunday, May 6, 2001 - 07:45 pm:

24-(GREG)Do you speak any other languages besides English?

By GOD ( - 211.61.250.248) on Monday, May 7, 2001 - 12:26 am:

HEY MARIA, YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN A BLOWJOB! STUPID JEW •••••! NO WONDER THEY WANTED TO KICK YOUR JAP ASS OUT OF SCHOOL!

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Monday, May 7, 2001 - 04:53 am:

A Chosen People (THE >>>>>>>>BLACK<<<<<<< RACE)

* 1 "When the LORD your God brings you into the land which you go to possess, and has cast out many nations before you, the Hittites and the Girgashites and the Amorites and the Canaanites and the Perizzites and the Hivites and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than you, 2and when the LORD your God delivers them over to you, you shall conquer them and utterly destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them nor show mercy to them. 3Nor shall you make marriages with them. You shall not give your daughter to their son, nor take their daughter for your son. 4For they will turn your sons away from following Me, to serve other gods; so the anger of the LORD will be aroused against you and destroy you suddenly. 5But thus you shall deal with them: you shall destroy their altars, and break down their sacred pillars, and cut down their wooden images, and burn their carved images with fire.
6"For you are a holy people to the LORD your God; the LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for Himself, a special treasure above all the peoples on the face of the earth. 7The LORD did not set His love on you nor choose you because you were more in number than any other people, for you were the least of all peoples; 8but because the LORD loves you, and because He would keep the oath which He swore to your fathers, the LORD has brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you from the house of bondage, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

KILL THE CANANITES! KILL THEM ALL DON'T MAKE CHILDREN WITH THEM KILL EM!!

GOD IS MY WITHNESS!!

THE POWER OF THE KUSHITES HAS AWAKENED!

By maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Monday, May 7, 2001 - 06:35 am:

I knew you wouldn't respond to my question god....and 211, lol. you're hilarious, i can't believe people as dumb as yourself exist.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.250.248) on Monday, May 7, 2001 - 07:10 am:

THANKS!! COMING FROM A JEW PIECE OF •••• LIKE YOU, THAT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD!

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Monday, May 7, 2001 - 01:53 pm:

I bet.

By god ( - 24.132.167.193) on Monday, May 7, 2001 - 07:04 pm:

yes i speak other language's maria

god speaks many language's

By Diop ( - 211.61.250.241) on Monday, May 7, 2001 - 08:22 pm:

mostly gibberish and stupid nigger bullshit!

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Monday, May 7, 2001 - 09:05 pm:

You aren't god...what languages do you speak? Because I really don't believe you speak anything other than English.

By zzzzzzz ( - 211.61.250.241) on Tuesday, May 8, 2001 - 07:16 am:

I FORGOT HE SPEAKS EBONICS-THE LANGUAGE NIGGERS HAVE TO USE BECAUSE THIER BRAINS AREN'T EVOLVED ENOUGH TO USE PROPER LANGUAGE! UNLESS, THAT IS , UNLESS THEY WERE LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE THEIR "GRAND-MAMMIES" RAPED BY "MASSA" AND IMPROVE THE SHITSKIN GENES THAT COME ;OUT OF AFRICA!!

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Tuesday, May 8, 2001 - 08:00 am:

I SPEAK DUTCH,HAUSA,ENGLISH,PORTUGESE,SPANISH,GERMAN,FRENCH,AND SWAHILI

MARIA

By Maria ( - 211.61.250.241) on Tuesday, May 8, 2001 - 08:35 am:

FUKK YOUR GOD-HE DOESN'T EXIT!!

FUKK ALLAH!!

FUKK ALLAH!!

FUKK ALLAH!!

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Tuesday, May 8, 2001 - 02:26 pm:

Wow Greg, thats impressive, how did you learn so many languages? 211-you are a f-cking idiot.

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Tuesday, May 8, 2001 - 02:39 pm:

some at school and some because my friends speak those language's

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Tuesday, May 8, 2001 - 05:18 pm:

I've never heard of Hausa...Who speaks it?

By god ( - 24.132.167.193) on Tuesday, May 8, 2001 - 06:53 pm:

a tribe from west afrika

By god ( - 24.132.167.193) on Tuesday, May 8, 2001 - 06:54 pm:

what language's do you speak maria?

By Maria ( - 211.61.250.241) on Tuesday, May 8, 2001 - 07:59 pm:

HEY GREG,

FUKK YOUR GOD!

ALLAH IS A PUNK GOD! NIGGERS ARE A PUNK RACE! THANK YOU FOR GETTING AIDS AND DYING BY THE MILLIONS YOU STUPID ••••••• NIGGERS!!! NIGGERS DESERVE DEATH!!

FUKK MOSLEMS!!

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Wednesday, May 9, 2001 - 07:03 am:

Insanity strikes:

what is up do you know what you are saying?

you offend >>>>>GOD<<<<<< WHAT IS UP WITH YOU you see a race that was first created by GOD as not good?

while god said he made the first hueman perfect and in his image!

you are going against god???????!!!!!!! are you crazy?

god is right now above the earth in his BLACK SPACE SHIP AND HE IS MONOTORING THE INTERNET TO AND HE ALSO IS CHECKING EVERYONE THEIR SOUL CHILL OUT AND BECOME GOOD AND FOLLOW GOD

BECAUSE YOU ARE NOW IN JUDGEMENT DAY

I HAVE WARNED YOU!

By Maria ( - 211.61.250.241) on Wednesday, May 9, 2001 - 07:12 am:

FUKK YOUR GODAND YOUR SPACE NIGGERS, GREGGY!

THEY CAN COME AND GET ME! I FLIP THEM THE BIRD!!

FUKK ALLAH!

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Wednesday, May 9, 2001 - 09:28 pm:

I only speak English, but I think it is great to know different languages, it really broadens your mind. I am going to take a class to learn Italian this summer.

By Diop ( - 211.61.250.241) on Thursday, May 10, 2001 - 07:09 am:

THEY HATE KIKES IN ITALY TOO! STUPID •••••! GO TO ISRAEL SO SOME PALESTINIANS CAN BLOW YOUR IGNORANT ASS UP!

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Thursday, May 10, 2001 - 03:54 pm:

Guess what 211, I am Italian, In Italy they do not hate Jewish people stupida-s, have you been there. I doubt it. And by the way I'm not Jewish. I'm Catholic-but I don't practice it. Just because some people thought I was, doesn't mean I am. So you can start calling me wop, guido, etc. instead of kike....

By Diop ( - 211.61.250.241) on Thursday, May 10, 2001 - 09:30 pm:

FUKK YOU! YOU'RE A PIECE OF •••• NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE!

By zzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.73) on Friday, May 11, 2001 - 09:54 am:

211, do u miss your rubber room?

By zzzzzz ( - 211.61.250.248) on Friday, May 11, 2001 - 11:50 am:

no, do u miss your prison cell, one in 4 niggers between 18-17 visit there! u've probably been one-if not u ur pappy, brother, cousin....etc

By zzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.76) on Friday, May 11, 2001 - 02:39 pm:

i'm sure u know about prison, probaly
dropped the soap all the time didn't u..

By HRH ( - 211.61.250.241) on Friday, May 11, 2001 - 08:38 pm:

no, but lots of bro's are! hahaha! nigz in prison, nigz dying in ghettos, AIDS, drgs, etc...it's great to see niggers die!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: