A MESSAGE FROM MARIA/LEANNA

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: MelaNet UnCut Talk: A MESSAGE FROM MARIA/LEANNA
By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.183.180.163) on Friday, May 11, 2001 - 08:46 am:

HRH-

I'm in Los Angeles...I thought you said you lived in the bay area? My name is Leanna, Maria is my middle name. I don't like using my real name on that site. I bet 211 is going to email me now. That guy pisses me off the most, he's so stupid its unbelievable! Talk to you soon.

Leanna
Paul Merc"

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Friday, May 11, 2001 - 05:11 pm:

Oh no! You posted the city I live in! You know there are millions in L.A. And oh Sh-t! You know my first and middle name! You think I give a f-ck 211? The reason that's all I said is because its pretty obvious you'd email me, As in my above message-I called it, and hrh doesn't live in San Diego. Guess what I posted my email months ago and the city I live in. If I were a nerd with no life like you, I wouldn't of let me know that that was you and not HRH and kept emailing me because then maybe you could've found out more of my personal information! Wouldn't that have been exciting for you!

By His Realness Darkoverlord,salutes Maria for once again,burying a white maggot asseating leechboy 211 white vampire marshmellow buttboy supreme! ( - 12.81.64.88) on Friday, May 11, 2001 - 05:59 pm:

Maria I see this maggot 211 is really obsessed with you.The fool isn't to bright as we keep seeing daily.this idiot is so stupid that he uses my name to address me,now that's pretty stupid.
I think it really fuks him up that you and I are trying to talk like intelligent people,something he doesn't have a clue about.Let's face it this guffie maggot burntout butt boy has nothing left but the sounds of his tiny brains smacking againist the montior.
Just watching it 211 and the other leeches crawling around this site,proves how truly empty and purposeless they are.
Maria you have nothing to fear from these asslice,cuz in person they'd be like the walking corpses we know they are.

By zzzzzzz ( - 211.61.250.241) on Friday, May 11, 2001 - 08:34 pm:

whatever you say, convict!

By FuManChu ( - 63.252.154.164) on Friday, May 18, 2001 - 12:33 am:

HeHe. Except me right! ;) Been a long time since i posted. i just figured id stop in while i had the time.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: