Teen Artist/Entrepreneurs

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: MelaNet UnCut Talk: Teen Artist/Entrepreneurs
By
Ben Longwood ( - 152.163.194.186) on Wednesday, June 13, 2001 - 08:10 pm:

When my wife and my son I went to the Kwanzaa Expo in 1999 in DC we met a group of young artist that had a booth. The purpose of this group was to teach the kids the business side of their craft and also to improve and practice thier skills. They were offering membership and instruction for kids. My son is now 15 his name is Shomari. Since the age of 3yr he has always had an interest in art. Now that he is a teen we are trying to build his self confidence. We thought taking a class and joining this group of young artist/entrepreneurs would be a good experience for Shomari. Our problem is a whole year has gone by and we have lost all the information as far as name, phone and so on about this organization. Can you help us please?

By Gregory Doest ( - 216.24.72.182) on Tuesday, June 19, 2001 - 05:19 pm:

I got some names if you got some long wood for me!I'll bet everyone gives you hell over that last name, right? I just want some loooooooong wood, but I have H.I.V., is that O.K. with you?lol It has already spread to my brain, as you can see!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: