Save Puerto Rico

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: MelaNet UnCut Talk: Save Puerto Rico
By ceasefire on Monday, February 28, 2000 - 06:44 pm:

I am pasting here an article on the US military poisoning the land, air and seas off Puerto Rico, on Vieques island. The white man's war machine is killing us. Please call your Senator and Congressional representatives. Stop military exercises in Puerto Rico. We are in solidarity with Africa and Africans in America.

By ceasefire on Monday, February 28, 2000 - 07:45 pm:

Muchos Gracias ... thanks to Admin or whoever put up this discussion forum for saving Puerto Rico.

I am a Black Puerto Rican and I was told to check out this site. I did, and was pleasantly surprised. Now, blood, there is an important issue and we need your help. Call, write, email, fax your senators and congressmen to stop polluting and overmilitarizing Vieques off Puerto Rico. My people, the fishermen are dying and the soil, waters and air are polluted. Read this article, please, then help us with this campaign.

Gracias .... From your blood brother,

ceasefire.

By ceasefire on Monday, February 28, 2000 - 07:54 pm:

Como estas, Amigos, from a Black Puerto Rican brother. Here is the article I promised above....

Puerto Rico: From Spanish Colony to American Military Bastion

After 400 years of Spanish colonial rule, Puerto Rico became a possession of the United States as a direct result of the Spanish-American War of
1898. Right after the invasion the US established a military government, which lasted up to 1900; thereafter, the Foraker Act of 1900 authorized
the President of the United States to appoint a civilian governor. In 1917 the Jones Act granted US citizenship to all island residents. In
1948 Puerto Ricans were allowed to elect their own home-grown governor for the very first time. Today, after 101 years of direct economic,
political and military rule, Puerto Rico continues to be a US colony. Given its geographical position, Puerto Rico has always played a key strategic military role for the United States.

Expropriation of Land for Regional Military Purposes

In 1938 the US Navy began using the island-municipality of Vieques, right off the eastern coast of Puerto Rico, for military practices.
In 1941, during the height of WW II, the Navy initiated a campaign of forced expropriation of territory, which ultimately ended in their
possession of over two thirds of the island’s most arable land, thereby displacing thousands of families and seriously jeopardizing their basic
means of subsistence. The Navy arbitrarily set the price for the expropriated land giving the island residents very little say, if any, in the matter. Resistance became an exercise in futility, for the Navy issued the following ultimatum: Either you accept the price
set by the Navy or prepare to be evicted, by force, if necessary, within 24 hours. The net effect of these policies was the clustering
of the entire civilian population of Vieques into a small strip of land right in the middle of the island. Thus the US Navy took control
of over 75% of this tiny island.

2. Legacy of the US Navy in Vieques:

Economic Stagnation

Vieques has a population of approximately 9,400 inhabitants. It has an unemployment rate of almost fifty percent (50%) by most conservative
estimates. General Electric, which is one of the few large companies in Vieques, will end its operations this summer. Fishing is the only
industry in the island of Vieques with any truly viable economic significance. This is obviously due to the Navy’s expropriation of the
most fertile lands in the island that formerly sustained a respectable agricultural activity. Carlos Zenón, the former President of the
Fishermen Association, said that when the US Navy ships enter the one-hundred-foot deep waters where the fishermen have their traps,
“the ships’ propellers destroy the buoys that indicate where the traps are.” When that happens it is hard for them to find the nets.
As a result, the nets stay at the bottom of the sea for eight or twelve months, attracting many fish that ultimately die in the traps.
The US Department of Agriculture conducted a study of these traps and found that a single net collects from 4,500 to 5,000 pounds of fish in
ten months, which poses a severe environmental threat to the fragile marine ecosystem in that region. In 1977, for example, the US Navy
destroyed 131 traps.

Ecological Damage

The immediate effects of the bombings in Vieques are the destruction of delicate ecosystems in the island, which supports hundreds of species
of plants and animals that are killed instantly upon the direct impact of the projectiles during military target practices. Furthermore, these
bombings and military maneuvers lead to serious contamination of the environment due to toxic residues. In an article published in 1988,
engineer and environmental consultant Rafael Cruz-Pérez identified three ways in which the military's bombings pollutes the environment
in Vieques: (1) Chemicals in the Missiles’ explosive payloads, (2) Dust and rock particles released into the air as a result of
the impact and/or explosion of missiles, and (3) Metallic residues left by missiles after they detonate, and the junk and scrap heap they
use for target practice. "According to information provided by the Navy, this material is never removed…Under the effects of additional
explosions and sea breezes, metals are oxidized or decomposed, turning in accelerated fashion into leachates that pollute the environment", said Cruz-Pérez in his article. He also referred
to a scientific study by the Navy, which says that the sources of drinking water in Vieques' Isabel Segunda village and Barrio Esperanza are polluted with toxic chemicals, like TNT, tetryl
and RDX. Cruz-Pérez commented that "the study doesn't explain how these substances got to the water sources, located more than fourteen kilometers away from the shooting area". In the
70's, the US Environmental Protection Agency sampled Vieques' air and soil. After studying the samples, the EPA determined that the air has unhealthy levels of particulate matter and the
ground has iron levels above normal.

High Levels of Cancer & Health Problems

The people of Vieques suffer from high levels of cancer and other serious health problems. Studies carried out by the Puerto Rico Department of
Health have shown that from 1985 to 1989 the rate of cancer in Vieques rose to 26 percent above the rest of PR. Rafael Rivera-Castaño, a retired professor from the University of Puerto Rico's Medical Sciences Campus, has documented an increase in extremely rare diseases, like,
for example, Scleroderma, lupus, thyroid deficiencies, and not-so-rare ones, like asthma, which is significantly affecting Vieques’ children.

"How can the children of Vieques get asthma if this is such a small island? The winds that blow in from the ocean are rich in iodine, which
prevents asthma. The only possible cause is air pollution. We don't have factories here, the only source of air pollution here is the Navy," he
has stated.

3. Struggle and Resistance

The Struggle between David and Goliath

Vieques’ fishermen are extremely courageous. They have confronted the warships at sea several times. In February of 1978, US admiral Robert
Fanagan told the fisherman that they would not be allowed to fish during 3 weeks. All NATO countries had planned an intensive military maneuver along all of Vieques’ coastsline. Carlo Zenón informed him that they would protest. “Imagine me, a Puerto Rican fisherman, telling a US Navy admiral that we’re going to cause problems for them” he said. On
February 6, 1978, fed-up with the Navy’s arrogance, the fishermen of Vieques took a desperate gamble. Forty fishing boats ‘invaded’
waters where target practice with live ammunition were about to begin. They were carrying out a struggle with the sling shot of David against the Goliath of NATO. They were successful detaining
the maneuvers and awakening the support of the entire Puerto Rican nation. This activism at sea has won important victories for the people of Vieques during their struggle against the US Navy.

Mount David

After David Sanes Rodríguez’s death on April 19th, 1999, a group of civilians gathered in the area of the “accident” to protest the bombardments. This show of outrage and civil disobedience is a direct frontal challenge
to the US Navy’s ill-gotten authority. On April 21st a group of 15 boats gathered at the place of the bombings, placed a large cross and named the
area Mount David-in memory of Mr. Sanes. Mount David is a very dangerous place peppered with live ammunition on the ground. In spite of the this great dangers many people have organized protests behind the gates of the Navy’s restricted areas. All these protests have successfully detained the bombings since Sanes’ death.

America, please. The US Military is killing us (literally)!

Te quiero muchissimo! - Ceasefire.

By rosa on Tuesday, February 29, 2000 - 10:59 am:

Everyone, please e-mail Congress for the u.s. navy to stop the bombimgs and destruction in Vieques, Puerto Rico. The web address is:

http://www.house.gov/writerep

Ceasefire, we support you. Thanx for bringing the information to our attention.

By kojo22 on Tuesday, February 29, 2000 - 12:41 pm:

Hotep!

Thank you, Rosa, for the link above. I have written all my congressmen and congresswomen. I hope everyone does the same. The bombings and military exercises in Puerto Rico must stop immediately. Ceasefire, do not give up. Your true African brethren are behind you all the way!

Kojo.

By cease fire on Wednesday, March 1, 2000 - 01:03 am:

Spics and n.iggers are bad enough problems here by themselves, I can't imagine NOT TRYING to wipe out spic-n.iggers!

By rosa on Wednesday, March 1, 2000 - 09:52 am:

This is Rosa. You are not ceasefire. I just saw this message post. Whoever is doing this please stop now. Do not use someone else's name on your post. I raed the article by ceasefire on Puerto Rico. I know you are not the real ceasefire. Please, i beg you please stop. With kisses from a sister who loves you because love will conquer the worldThank you.

By mariah_suarez on Wednesday, March 1, 2000 - 10:22 am:

I have used www.house.gov to send a message to our house of representatives to stop the military bombings in Puerto Rico. The internet sure makes it easy to voice our concerns. whether they will listen or not is another matter but everybody should send a protest. Let us help ceasefire andhis island people.

By mariah_suarez on Wednesday, March 1, 2000 - 10:25 am:

By the way, thank you rosa for referring me to Dr Akbar's article. I agree it is powerful stuff. knowledge of self is power.

By jerrold on Wednesday, March 1, 2000 - 12:36 pm:

I say fight the white man wherever he's at. He brings his poisons to the beautiful islands and we just write to Congress? If you are not willing to fight and die for what is yours well then its cause you dont deserve it in the first place. Ceasefire, I support you man, but we need a big protest march on washington so them bigwigs up there know we are serious and we will kick their behinds unless the navy stops the bombing.

By the way there seems to be a whole lotta white folk on melanet. Whats up with that? This is melanet for black folk right? I guess there are here to see what we up to. I came here from BET (bad news man, no serious talk on there) and am pissed to find all these crackers and interlopas.

By ceasefire on Wednesday, March 1, 2000 - 04:33 pm:

Que pasa. This is ceasefire. I say Mucho Gracias to everyone here who is supporting our cause and writing or calling to stop the US military bombing in Vieques, Puerto Rico. Gracias, gracias, gracias.

Please to the person who is using my name ceasefire to write bad things. Amigo, please stop. Please i begging you to stop. Gracias again.

By soulbrother on Thursday, March 2, 2000 - 10:09 am:

Peace and love, Africans! Ceasefire, take heart!

I am sincerely gratified to learn that so many of us are concerned about our Purto Rican brothers and sisters fighting (as usual) the injustices, pollution and death being imposed on them by the United States military. It is wonderful that many of you have taken up the call and are e-mailing, calling, contacting Washington to stop the bombings. Keep it up, folks. Others favor armed and non-armed resistance. Well, as our brother, Malcom X, used to exhort us in plain english "By Any Means Necessary!"

There have been heroic accounts of resistance by the people of Puerto Rico on this, and other, issues. Yes, many have lost their lives in this struggle for mere human decency and justice. Let their deaths not be in vain. Keep badgering the system for change. Better yet, take it upon yourself to change the system.

Contact the Purto Rican Nationalist Resistance Front in New York City. They are doing some great innovative things, spreading the word all over the airwaves, Black and Hispanic talk shows, community newspapers, petitioning the government, exposing the military, etc.

Also the Institute of Africana and Puerto Rican Studies, Hunter College, New York has a compendium of facts, research, documentation of the killings going on over at Vieques. Contact them for more information. But above all, help spread the word. Do your part. Benign neglect kills.

Until later .... Yours truly, soulbrother.

By jerrold on Thursday, March 2, 2000 - 11:17 am:

What's up, room!

I said it before and I will say it again. Emailing and talking to those people, the politicians will not save Purto Rico. You know that it was big money put them in power.You know the military is big money. They gotta keep the soldiers happy so they're not going to cut military spending and cut the navy size and bring the boys home. Talk does not work it works only for the rich and powerful. I still say the men i mean the real men of Puerto Rico need to fight the navy. If they are killing you, you kill them. If they are poisoning your waters and agriculture fields, you poison their drinking water and their daily food. Then they will take notice. Force respects force. that is America. Fight the power.

By Kwabena on Thursday, March 2, 2000 - 06:03 pm:

Alafia Ceasefire!

Modupe (Thank you) for the info. I've heard of what is going on in Puerto Rico. Imperialistic Ofay stuff. My Puerto Rican people have my support. Also, Ceasefire are you Lukumi? Ase!

Ire-O!!!
Kwabena

By ceasefire on Thursday, March 2, 2000 - 07:02 pm:

Guess we'll have to start importing more drugs and infect a bunch of spics with AIDS now!!!!

By ceasefire's mama on Friday, March 3, 2000 - 11:35 am:

yea, more "meth" for the Aryan Bimbo's

By sisterT on Friday, March 3, 2000 - 06:31 pm:

que pasa ceasefire.
u have my support.
adios.

By soul brother on Saturday, March 4, 2000 - 02:40 am:

whatever, but crack seems to be what n.igger b.itches seem to want to sell thier skanky n.igger lipped asses for!

By ceasefire on Monday, March 6, 2000 - 12:19 pm:

Dinero y Amore a Todos!

This is ceasefire. Gracias to all of the people in here who supporting our just cause. The people of Vieques, Puerto Rico, thank you.

Again, let me say that I am for ceasefire everywhere. I am for non-violence, like Dr. Martin Luther King, and Mohandas Ghandi. We have shed enough blood. Too many guns on the earth. My God is a non-violent God, not the violent God in the Old testament who ordered many peoples to be massacred by the hebrews, if the bible is to be believed!

No military in Puerto Rico. No US navy bombings on Vieques Island. save the environment and stop the big pollution.

Mucho gracias.

ceasefire, amigos. stop firing the guns.
By ceasefire.

By jerrold on Monday, March 6, 2000 - 12:24 pm:

Say what?

Man, I tell you, we talk non-vilence and we are met with violence. I still say fight the power. fight the man wherever he wants to kill our people. Ceasefire, I read the article you posted on the bombings and pollution by us navy on vieques and it is very clear that the people, the fishermen, the ordinary folk of the island, resisted, and some lost their lives. This is what the "man" understands. If you dont fight, you might as well lay down and die. They don't respect your nonviolence. they think you are easy prey. I support peace for vieques but sometimes you have to fight to get peace. Ask Uncle sam.

By mariah_suarez on Tuesday, March 7, 2000 - 09:28 am:

Stop the killing. Stop the bombings. Stop the environment pollution. Keep Vieques Island for the island fishermen and women and children. US navy please leave. Let there be peace. I agree with ceasefire stop firing, cease firing. Thank you black brothers and sisters.

By jerrold on Tuesday, March 7, 2000 - 10:12 am:

SO now you fukkin spicks are coming everywhere else and fukkin them up too! All them spick countries are fukked up!

By jerrold on Tuesday, March 7, 2000 - 11:29 am:

Insane, devil coward, use your own name. You scared to even do that?

By ignore_the_devil on Saturday, March 11, 2000 - 01:20 pm:

No need to respond to the devil. It wants you to respond. That's what its demented mind needs to feed its sickness. Don't do it. Ignore "it", everywhere, on these forums. Let's stay focused on the topic at hand. Thank you.

By Ancient Fertile Thoughts on Saturday, March 11, 2000 - 06:08 pm:

Important site for black folk:

http://members.yoderanium.com/niggerwatch/index2.html

By ceasefire on Monday, March 13, 2000 - 10:31 am:

Mi Hermanno. Dinero y todos!

Good to be back on this site. It seems that wicked, evil trash-talking whites are taking over these forums with their junk. Melanet Administrators can at least prevent the trashing of these forums by, at least, setting up the site so that no one can log on with another person's name or handle.

Anyway, back to more important things. I have been trying to get information on how many petitions have reached Congress about stopping the bombing in Vieques, Puerto Rico. I will let everyone know how it is going. I still believe in ceasefire, stopping the firing, the bombing everywhere on earth. Too much hate. Too much blood.

Thank you to all who helped, and still are trying to help our cause. Dinero, Rosa! Amore, Mariah Suarez, etc, if you are still out there.

A lutta continua. Gracias.

ceasefire.

By SPICKS GET IT UP THE ASS AGAIN! HAHAHAHAHA!! ( - 164.124.250.209) on Monday, July 3, 2000 - 07:24 am:

S A N J U A N, P.R. July 3 ?U.S. marshals fanned out across Puerto Rico on Sunday, arresting dozens of anti-Navy activists at home for refusing to post bail on federal trespassing charges. Marshals had arrested more than 50 of 122 activists by this afternoon, protest organizers said.
Those arrested were among 183 people originally detained last week as they scrambled under fences or sneaked onto remote beaches in an attempt to stop military exercises on the outlying Puerto Rican island of Vieques.
The unrest renewed a 14-month-old dispute on Vieques, a 21-mile-long Puerto Rican island of 9,400 people that is also the site of the U.S. Navy’s prime Atlantic Fleet training ground. Activists committed to ousting the Navy say bombing at the site destroys fishing grounds and endangers residents. The Navy maintains the bombing is safe and provides crucial training for American sailors and airmen.
Protesters Freed ?Temporarily
The protesters arrested last week had been freed temporarily and given until Friday to post $1,000 bail, but the group of 122 refused to pay.
“We do not recognize any moral authority nor the legitimacy of the U.S. court in this matter,?Sen. Manuel Rodriguez Orellana of the Puerto Rican Independence Party said. The arrests “unmask the repressive and intimidating character of the process,?he said.
The arresting marshals would not talk to reporters. Herman Wirshing, chief of the U.S. Marshals Service in Puerto Rico, could not be reached for comment.
About 600 people have been detained since May 4, when marshals removed protesters who had camped out on the Vieques bombing range for a year to thwart exercises there.

4th of July Protests Planned
Most of the 183 arrested last week were members of the Puerto Rican Independence Party. The party planned a rally on Tuesday ?the Fourth of July ?in front of the federal prison in San Juan where the arrested protesters are being held.
Resentment over the Navy’s presence in Vieques boiled over in April 1999 when a U.S. Marine Corps jet dropped a bomb off target, killing a civilian security guard in the bombing range. The latest Navy exercises have used non-explosive bombs, but the protests have continued.

By Jon ( - 216.98.87.25) on Monday, December 18, 2000 - 10:38 am:

BOMB THAT S>H>I>THOLE!!

By DANKOVERLORD ( - 164.124.250.203) on Monday, December 18, 2000 - 09:41 pm:

DEATH TO ALL NIGGERS AND EVEN WORSE-NIGGER SPICKS!!!

By Tjmax ( - 209.240.220.201) on Wednesday, February 28, 2001 - 01:42 am:

This goes to show that white's not only will kill you'but they'll steal from you,if you look how they've posted under some of your names even though you've told them not to.Great topic.Let our cry be free puerto rico and free vieques island. peace out and love to all you well thought out brothers and sisters.

By HRH-SALUTES THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS OF THE FALN,KEEP ON KICKING THESE AMERIKKA WHORES IN THE ASS! ( - 12.81.70.166) on Wednesday, February 28, 2001 - 01:12 pm:

VIEGUES IS ANOTHER EX. OF THE BENEFITS OF WHITE WESTERN JIMBOB/63/216/131/164 PROGRESS. AS WE SEE THESE VAMPIRES HANG ON LIKE THE WORLDS LEECHES THAT THEY REALLY ARE. PR'S WILL GAIN THEIR INDEPENDENCE AND THESE LEECHES WILL BE DRIVEN OUT,IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Wednesday, February 28, 2001 - 04:01 pm:

HRH:
I, for one, couldn't care less if Puerto Rico gets its independence or not. If they do at some point opt for it, that's their business, but so far they've always chosen not to be independent of the U.S., despite the actions of mindless degenerates such as the FALN.

In any event, HRH, could you be more hypocritical? Here you live, in this magnificent country that remains so despite the presence of lil varmints like you in it, and all you can do is ••••• and moan about it. If you dislike it here so much, move to Haiti, Senegal, Sierre Leone, Nigeria, Chad or any other similar country whose population you might find more appealing. One benefit of this great country is that idiots such as yourself are always free to leave at any time. So go. Don't deprive yourself any longer of the paradise that could be yours on foreign shores. And by leaving, you will no longer be the hypocrite that you are now.

By HRH- dissects the usual suspects,so listen up house TURDS,before I flush ya's again ( - 12.81.109.203) on Friday, March 2, 2001 - 12:48 pm:

Funny thing about white idiots,they always get it wrong,since this isn't their land,why is it they always feel compelled to tell people of color to go some place else?From Hawaii to Australia we've witnessed this same insanity. Next thing you know these,stowaways and casteoffs of europe will be telling us we should move to outer space,O but I forgot they own that too,or so they think. In their manical SUPER HYPOCRITCAL poses as true patriots,they have even gone so far as to say that the ORIGINAL PEOPLE OF THIS LAND, are whites not the misnamed NAT. AMERIKKAS. But we are treated to the raving lunatics like TURD 63, who feel they have a god given right to dictate,who should live where,sounds like more general custers ••••• to me,and ya know what he got!

The people of Puerto Rico, have had more then enough of their white saviors,and the FALN is just the broom doing the long overdue clean up. All cia/service pigs and their lackeys will soon be run out of Veigues and then it will take another 50 yrs to clean up the •••••,these carrion will have left behind.

Heres a question to ponder,why is it where ever whites go they kill,•••••, and destroy all the beauty that they see? Did you know that during the 1700 in europe,mummies from Kemet/egypt were imported for the purpose of eating? Yes I said eating,these vampires actually ground up the bodies and drank them.
But of course these corpse grinders,like the maggots on this site will deny this cuz,that's what they do the best. in conlusion we can only say ,white people have and will contiune to be the biggest threat to the planets survival.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Friday, March 2, 2001 - 01:58 pm:

Here's an answer for you: In general, they don't. Usually what they do is build, create, invent, and improve. If you doubt that, I advise you to give up all the things in your life that were created by white people -- the computer you're using to write this idiocy, the free speech your exercising in doing it, your standard of living, literacy, what little knowledge you have about the world, modern conveniences, mass production and so forth ad infinitum. Then, when you're sitting on the dirt floor of your grass shack comtemplating the evil of white people while you wait to starve from lack of food or to die at the hands of the neighboring tribe who's decided they like your land better than theirs, you will at least not be the hypocrite that you are now. Of course, being human, not everything white people have always done has been good, but they've created far more good than anyone else, and the last people on earth who could criticize are blacks, who commit crimes at astronomically higher rates than whites do and who have created not even a significant fraction of the world's benefits that whites have.

By A GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Friday, March 2, 2001 - 05:06 pm:

every thing jim posts is a lie

computers where not invented by white's

nor free speech

nor standart of living

nor litracy (hahaaaaaaaaa)

nor modern conveniences

nor mass production

By THE HRH AWARD FOR GREATNESS GOES TO--------DRUM ROLL------------------------24 A GOD ( - 12.81.67.223) on Saturday, March 3, 2001 - 08:27 pm:

24 A GOD,CAN YOU BE ANY MORE REAL AND IT DIDN'T TAKE YOU 40 LINES,LIKE THE IDIOT SAVANT 63.
YA KNOW THE NICE THING ABOUT THIS SITE IS THE MORE YOU WATCH THE MORE YOU REALIZE, JUST HOW TOTALLY REMOVED FROM REALITY ,MAGGOTS LIKE THE ONES WE KEEP STEPPING ON HERE, ARE.IT DOESN'T TAKE ANY FORM OF SCHOLARSHIP TO DEFLATE THESE RIGHT WING TALKING HEADS.THEY SPEND SO MUCH TIME REHEARSING THIS •••••,THAT THEY CAN'T KEEP UP WITH ALL THE LIES AND HALF TRUTHS,THAT THEY SPEW!
YES GOD YOUR A PERSON OF A FEW WORDS,UNLIKE THE 3 STOOGES WHO ARE FOOLS OF FEW TURDS!

By White Vampire types this whilst getting teabagged by hrh's mom! ( - 216.24.71.40) on Saturday, March 3, 2001 - 08:59 pm:

It's very well obvious the concept of "litracy" (literacy) wasn't coined by blacks, considering many African countries to this VERY DAY haven't adopted any form of written communication, even though it would improve their lives greatly! This so-called "god"(lowercase letter emphasis mine) just about makes me want to pity the poor stupid bastard, with his ridiculous claims that the modern computer(or the University of California's vacuum -tube 1954(?) model, for that matter, were invented by ANYONE other than white men. Prove it, dildo. If you can come up with one shred of evidence that blacks contributed in any manner(I'm not talking present -day), then I'll leave this f.u.c.k.i.n.g site and never return!!

P.S> HRH IS a fool of many turds(packed, that is!)

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.72.30) on Sunday, March 25, 2001 - 01:35 pm:

Bomb Puerto Rico now!

By Jon ( - 216.24.73.167) on Tuesday, April 17, 2001 - 12:42 pm:

Bomb that s>h>i>thole!!!!!!!!!. I'm going to circulate a petition now!!

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.251.241) on Saturday, April 21, 2001 - 06:09 am:

THE ONLY THING WORSE THAN A NIGGER IS A SPICK NIGGER!! THEY SHOULD BOMB THE SHITHOLE AND ANNIHILATE ALL THE PUTA REEKINGS IN PUTA REEKO!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: