AIDS IS A MANMADE DISEASE CREATED BY EUROPEANS TO LOWER THE POPULATION OF AFRICANS!!!!!!

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: MelaNet UnCut Talk: AIDS IS A MANMADE DISEASE CREATED BY EUROPEANS TO LOWER THE POPULATION OF AFRICANS!!!!!!
By
MartinCruse on Wednesday, March 22, 2000 - 02:19 pm:

EVERYBODY!!!!!!PLEASE READ THE POST ABOUT THE
ORIGIN OF H.I.V. IN THE "WHEN BLACK MEN RULED THE
WORLD" ROOM.

THERE ARE TRYING TO KILL US OFF PEOPLE. EUROPEANS
ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED!!!!!!

AND PLEASE SPARE ME THAT WEAK EXCUSE.."ALL WHITE
PEOPLE AREN'T BAD." FOR EVERY ONE DECENT
EUROPEAN..THERE ARE 20 WAINTING TO STAB U IN THE
BACK!!!!! AND WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING WHITE PEOPLE
ANYWAY!!!

GO CHECK THE POST OUT NOW!!!!!WE MUST ACT
IMMEDIATELY!!!!

By LIES LIES AND MORE LIES on Wednesday, March 22, 2000 - 02:41 pm:

AND I GUESS EUROPEANS ARE IMMUNE TO HIV AND AIDS ? - YOU MORON - ANY OTHER DUMB THEORIES YOU WISH TO ADD TO YOUR LIST OF "WHITE MAN" CONSPIRACIES - MAN YOU MUST BE ON POT, OR ARE YOU JUST PLAIN POTTY ?!

By Sistah Souljah on Wednesday, March 22, 2000 - 02:52 pm:

I talked about this on another forum last month. Back on June 9,1969, in the Congressional records, it talks about how congress had a meeting about chemical and biological warfare. They were talking about developing a disease that weakens the immune system!!!!! Ten years later, the virus shows up! They're saying that it comes from some "green monkey" in Africa. That's B.S.!! First of all, if it came from Africa, it wouldn't be as wide spread here as it is today! Also, the government wasn't expecting so many of their own mixing with us sexually, neither did they know how many would become crack heads!! It was spread through homosexuality and experimentation in prisons. But then, people were becoming bisexual and intrivenous drug users, so it spread even more rapidly. How many faggots and crack heads do you think are in Africa??? My point exactly. There is a cure for this disease, and the discoverer is an African in Kenya, but they won't allow him to sell wholesale to people because he is black!!!!! The Nation has the rights to the cure and are successfully curing people today!! This disease is a form of genocide, and if people don't wake up to the truth, we'll all be dead!!

Salaam Brothers and Sisters!!!

By MartinCruse on Wednesday, March 22, 2000 - 10:00 pm:

to "lies, lies and more lies"

I didn't say u were immune to it. I said it is used as a form of population control. Have you not heard about the millions of orphaned children in africa because of AIDS? And if AIDS/HIV really came from some monkey that someone hunted why did africans only get the disease within the last 20 years? That kind of monkey has been hunted for years.

Yes I know white people can get AIDS smart guy but the numbers are no where neer as large as black AIDS cases. I immagine the white death tole is considered an acceptable loss...considering the far more massive black death tole.

Its all in the post i talked about...go check it out i don't have all the details

By MartinCruse on Wednesday, March 22, 2000 - 10:03 pm:

Its called "UNTIL THE EARTH IS NO MORE"
in the "When black men ruled the world" section
Read it then critisize it

By LIES LIES AND MORE LIES on Thursday, March 23, 2000 - 12:39 pm:

You people are nuts - if as you say, the white people of this earth are an endangered species, then surely such an experiment would be seen as more of a threat to whites than blacks. As there is no known cure, the only way to eliminate the disease is through death. Only when those who have the disease die, will we all be safe.

Yes much of central Africa has been devastated by the disease, and there is the real threat of entire nations/tribes being wiped out. If anyone was really serious about AIDS and HIV, then all people of this earth should be tested.

Wake up people, this disease is killing us all, black and white, not to mention the eastern people of China and India as well.

I do not care to know where the disease came from, all this shyte talk about being created by the white man is just that, absolute Bull Shyte, more bullets and amunition for your anti white hatred, just now someone else will say its a Chinese thing, and then we can all go hate the Chinese - wake up you Fukkin morons, your hatred is blinding you ,you have no reasonable thought left, talk about zombies, that is what you all are, puppets on a string, and you just let the puppet masters play on, are they black, are they white, you people do not care or even wish to know. Talk about self destruction, no doubt our past and history has fukked us all up, what hope is there for us, we might as well all die anyway.

By FAT on Thursday, March 23, 2000 - 01:04 pm:

Aids did come from a monkey but the monkey was white

By Martin on Thursday, March 23, 2000 - 02:58 pm:

I see your point "Lies"....but don't group us all
together. Not all of us agree with eachother on
all of these subjects. Just cause one person puts
up a post it does not mean all of us are in
agreement. Some are a lil more extreme than
others.

I found that post about how aids is a man made
disease interesting so i wanted to make sure we
were talking about it. So we can try to PROVE or
DISPROVE it. I'll admit...black people tend to get
a lil paranoid sometimes but its usually because
of some past sin committed against us. Like how a
raped woman can only see evil in ALL men...guilty
or innocent...after she has been raped. It takes
time to heal. And when I say white folks i don't
necessarily mean the collective white
consciousness is out to get us. I mean the ones
that have alot of power that are pushing us around
are....9 times out of 10....WHITE. That said your
right, its wrong to group people together. But
still.....

I don't really find it so unbelievable that a
government would do something like this.
Governments of today are corrupt beyond belief so
i doubt killing a bunch of black folks would give
them pause!!!

I mean look at the C.I.A. drug cartel conspiracy
that was in the papers a few years back. Black
people were always wondering how Crack was just
magically appearing in black neighboorhoods across
the country by the TONS! Black people don't own
any ships to bring it in with. How's it even
getting in the country? And don't try to blame it
on some mexicans either....what they're
outsmarting the most power country in the world?
And without the government even noticing?!?! With
all this techno they have they could stop it if
they really wanted too.

An African/African American life is not worth a
dime to anybody but black folks so we have to be
on the alert whenever somebody might be up to
something. Cause moral will be the last thing to
stop them. So we gotta be careful.

To a everyday white person...not racist...not
making in plans to get rid of us;-)....these
accustations could sound ridiculous i understand.
But if you look at the history of how we get
treated....its not so out of left field to us. So
anything sounds possible.

Cause the more things change the more they sound
the same.

I understand u dont hate us your just pissed at
the accusation.

peac

By Devine ( - 12.66.97.4) on Saturday, March 25, 2000 - 12:42 pm:

The European culture is based on lies,lies, lies
don't take this personal, Based on the past on of
your ancestors that genes do not lie. It is the
blood of the caulk-asian to manipulate, kill, steal and destroy. In which in the region they
arrived, being in a harsh, cold environment brought on these types of behavior. In which
has never been in harmony with the earth or the
creator, everything from their religion to there
to His-story is the token of someone else.
Now the fear annihilation, in which brought upon
AIDS and other dieases. Let me remind you of the
syphilis study on blacks in amerikkka. In which in those of you who don't know the same
King James who ordered the translation of the
Egyptians papyarus which know called the
Kings James Version of the bible also died of
syphilis and was known to be a switch -hitter.
(Sorry Christians) To get down to the nitty
gritty Aids was invited because it is the
plan of the New World Order to eliminate people
of color. Because white's has feared white
annihilation because this earth only produced on
10-13% of you albinos. And that including
russia, germany, europe, italy and other areas
they are decided to set up camp and destroy.
So to lies lies lies, don't believe what you have
seen in the last 10-20 years from your so called
holy ass ancestor, because the devil biggest trick is that it that it doesn't exist. So as your ancestor have done in the past, in which
I feel your trying to do us, is to manipulate my
people into think that white's are not our
enemy, because in fact you and I know. We have
something that white's have also wanted since
the few thousands years on this plane (PIGMENT). SO YOU CAN SAVE THAT SH-T FOR SOMEONE WHO
DOESN'T KNOW (BECAUSE ONCE U-NO-U-NO)

This is to all who have destroyed themselves
from lack of knowledge. Devine

By DIE MONKEY!! ( - 205.188.198.51) on Sunday, March 26, 2000 - 12:19 pm:

What a crock of ••••! It's good AIDS ane other diseases are taking you monkeys out-including yourselves!! N.iggers deserve ghettos, AIDS, drugs and all the other •••• killing you bastards!

By SpAnish ( - 130.18.76.161) on Thursday, March 30, 2000 - 05:29 pm:

BlAcks Don't cAre About children, they cAre About blAck children. BlAcks Are the most rAcist bunch of All, it seems, with more bigits per 100,000 people then Any other group.

By greg ( - 24.132.81.212) on Thursday, April 13, 2000 - 01:17 pm:

gene in that make the skin black!!!!! and to have the supirior bone structure you need to put in the same gene from the black race because the negro bone structure is more rebust and stronger and thicker it was one the news in holland where i live in fact it was one the news yesterday!!!!

and they also said that because the ozon layer is braking up from all the cars and other gases you need the protection from the sun FROM A BLACK SKIN

By greg ( - 24.132.81.212) on Thursday, April 13, 2000 - 01:20 pm:

did enyone know that the whites in europe know that to clone a perfect aryan you need to put the gene in that make the skin black!!!!! and to have the supirior bone structure you need to put in the same gene from the black race because the negro bone structure is more rebust and stronger and thicker it was one the news in holland where i live in fact it was one the news yesterday!!!!

and they also said that because the ozon layer is braking up from all the cars and other gases you need the protection from the sun FROM A BLACK SKIN

By Solow (Solow) ( - 208.6.28.8) on Thursday, April 13, 2000 - 01:54 pm:

Greg,my brother, the substance you are referring to in you last sentence is melanin. A book to read to help enlighten us all on the probable origin of AIDS is entitled " A Survey of Biologicial and Chemical Warfare", compiled by two
people from England: 1969--Judith Nottingham and John Cookson, read it and be enlightened and amazed....

By Nubian Bro ( - 159.134.226.199) on Saturday, April 15, 2000 - 12:48 pm:

This guy is right!The C.I.A. in collaboration with Nazis developed the AIDs virus to remove undesirables such as Blacks, Gays and Jews from the population.Read the the Omega files.

By greg ( - 24.132.81.212) on Monday, April 17, 2000 - 03:27 am:

yeah the omega files are damm interesting but i don`t believe in the alien part they are laying about that there are no aliens the aliens are negro`s.

By benjimagreth ( - 212.153.215.40) on Sunday, April 30, 2000 - 02:32 am:

The most interesting part of this whole aids thing is:
- aids supposed to have started in afrika but showed up in Japan, Brazil and Haiti.
- this dis ease was started by a monkey
- it is a sickness that supposed to be connected to gays and intravenous drugusers
reality to me is that in the 70's the World Health Organisation launched a big smallpox in the center of africa.
in the states , there was a big campaign among the gay population to get vaccinated against hepatitus and gues who's having this disease now.
This man in the States did some research for a company who wanted medical support for everyone. he found out some things about AIDS tht changed his life for ever and when he looked for mediacoverage, nobody was interested while his was such a big story. He dedicated his life and work to making the aids facts known to the world. His brother joined him, he was a lawyer.This man has done somuch and in the end his brother and a next coworker ended up murdered. So is something goin on here or what. think about it. i'll get y'all the names and more facts. love Benji. Greg na joe brada, ik denk dat jij het bent, soso lobi. that was for Surinam/ holland peeps. just more love and clarity for my Black family.

By The Real Darkoverlord ( - 63.28.83.98) on Monday, May 1, 2000 - 05:11 am:

My super star ya made it ,so glad to see and hear from ya.You came to the right place cuz there's some interesting opnions going on here.You'll notice quickly the VAMPIRES,among us.They love to use my name and most of what they have to say in any language comes out INSANE WHITE RACIST. We also have some serious white voices for change,most of them seem to be in Europe.The topic you brought up as you see has a long life on this site.So keep coming with the real deal my sister cuz we are about INFO.NOT ENTERTAINMENT HERE!

By greg ( - 24.132.81.212) on Monday, May 1, 2000 - 03:25 pm:

wie hier is ook uit suriname of uit holland?? stuur mij een email stay in touch.

By benjimagreth ( - 213.53.12.38) on Sunday, May 7, 2000 - 09:35 am:

Beste greg, ik wil je wel een email sturen maar mijn email kon je server niet vinden.
Black people please be aware. At this moment a big conference is opened in south Africa. let's keep our eyz peeled.

By greg ( - 24.132.81.212) on Sunday, May 7, 2000 - 10:17 am:

ik kijk wel wat het probleem is.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 164.124.250.229) on Monday, July 31, 2000 - 11:42 pm:

OF COURSE AIDS WAS MADE TO WIPE OUT NIGGERS, FAGGOTS, JUNKIES AND OTHER DISEASE CARRYING VERMIN!!!!

In the fall of 1986 the Russians shocked the world by claiming that AIDS originated as a result of U.S. germ warfare. Although this accusation quickly disappeared with Glasnost, the idea that AIDS is a man-made disease continues to be a common belief among African Americans, as well as conspiracy theorists. According to a New York Times poll (October 29, 1990), thirty percent of New York City blacks actually believe AIDS is an ethno-specific bioweapon designed in a laboratory to kill black people.

Although young white gay men were the first victims of what was originally known as "gay-related immune deficiency syndrome" (GRID), African Americans are now disproportionately afflicted with AIDS. Black Americans make up 12% of the U.S. population but account for 35% of AIDS cases. More than half of all women with AIDS (55%) are African American; and nearly 60% of pediatric AIDS cases are black. AIDS is now the leading cause of death for African American men between the ages of 35 and 44. [1]

The idea that AIDS is a man-made disease is the theme of books such as, AIDS & The Doctors of Death (1988) and Queer Blood (1993) by Dr. Alan Cantwell; Emerging Viruses (1996) by Dr. Leonard Horowitz; AIDS Tabu (1992, in Swedish) by Kwame Ingemar Ljungqvist, and others. [2-5] These studies have been largely overlooked and ignored by the mainstream media and medical journals.

Creation of a Super Germ and Ethnic Bioweapons

As evidence that HIV could be a man-made virus, researchers cite testimony dating back to 1969 when Dr. Donald MacArthur, a Department of Defense spokesman, appeared before a U.S. Congressional Hearing on Chemical and Biological Warfare and declared that biowarfare experts could develop a genetically engineered "super germ" that would be able to effectively destroy the human immune system. He estimated that molecular biologists could create this new infective microorganism within 5 to 10 years. [6] A decade later, in 1979, the first gay AIDS cases were reported to the CDC in Atlanta, Georgia.

In a scientific paper entitled "Ethnic Weapons," which appeared in the November 1970 issue of The Military Review, Swedish geneticist Carl A. Larsen openly discussed biotechnologic advances that would allow human cells to be "selectively quenched." Scientists had already detected enzymatic differences in the composition of cells from various racial and ethnic groups, and theorized how these differences could be exploited to create bioweapons. For example, an enzyme deficiency in Southeastern Asian populations could make them more "susceptible to a poison to which Caucasoids are largely adapted." Larsen admitted that "surrounded with clouds of secrecy, a systematic search for new incapacitating agents in going on in many laboratories." Now, almost 30 years later, one can only speculate on the ethno-specific (and even sex-specific) bioweapons that have been developed in these biowarfare laboratories.

Recent studies indicate HIV is a particularly dangerous virus for certain racial groups. In 1997 Stephen O'Brien and Michael Dean reported on "AIDS-resistance genes" that enable European and Americian-Caucasians to better resist HIV. Other ethnic groups, such as African -Americans and East Asians have much less resistence. And black Africans have absolutely no protective genes against the AIDS virus. [7]

Vaccine Programs and the Outbreak of HIV

Some researchers believe HIV was "introduced" into African blacks through the World Health Organization's smallpox eradication program in the late 1970s. In Magic Shots, Allan Chase writes that during the years 1966-1977, the WHO utilized 200,000 people in forty countries-most of them nondoctors-and spent $300 million to vaccinate people with 2.4 billion doses of smallpox vaccine. [8]

On May 11, 1987, The London Times, one of the world's most respected newspapers, published a front-page story entitled "Smallpox vaccine triggered AIDS virus." The story suggested that African AIDS was a direct outgrowth of the WHO smallpox eradication program. Robert Gallo, the world's foremost AIDS researcher, was quoted as saying: "The link between the WHO program and the epidemic is an interesting and important hypothesis. I cannot say that it actually happened, but I have been saying for some years that the use of live vaccines such as that used for smallpox can activate a dormant infection such as HIV." Despite the importance of these allegations, the smallpox story was killed and never appeared in any major U.S. newspaper or magazine.

The Origin of the Green Monkey Theory

Until recently, the African green monkey theory of AIDS origin (as proposed by Robert Gallo) has been accepted as fact. In his book, Virus Hunting: AIDS, Cancer and the Human Retrovirus (1991), Gallo explains the source of his theory. "Amazingly, in the early part of my research on AIDS (early 1983) I was visited by Ann Guiduci Fettner, a freelance writer who told me emphatically that the origins and epicenter of the epidemic were in a river basin near Lake Victoria. She also stated she believed the virus came from African green monkeys, apparently due to her experiences in central Africa." [9]

Fettner, along with microbiologist William Check, authored The Truth About AIDS, one of the first books published on the epidemic. According to notes on the book jacket, Fettner had served as health advisor to the government of Kenya. However, in their book, published shortly before Gallo's discovery of HIV in 1984, nothing is recorded about Fettner's experiences in Africa. Green monkeys are never mentioned, and there is no suggestion that AIDS originated in Africa. On the contrary, Fettner and Check conclude that "AIDS started as an American disease." [10]

Writing in Covert Action Bulletin, Robert Hatch claims Gallo worked extensively with lab monkeys in the two decades before AIDS erupted. He was a project officer of "a massive virus inoculation program that began in 1962 and ran until at least 1976, and used more than 2,000 monkeys. The monkeys were injected with everything from human cancer tissues to rare viruses, and even sheep's blood, in an effort to find a transmissible cancer. Many of these monkeys succumbed to immunosuppresion after infection with Mason-Pfizer monkey virus, the first immunosuppressive retrovirus, a class of viruses that included the immunodeficiency AIDS virus." [11]

By MORE ( - 164.124.250.229) on Monday, July 31, 2000 - 11:45 pm:

During the 1970s, laboratory viruses were commonly forced from one species of animal into another. In these experiments the so-called "species barrier" was routinely breached, and new viruses were created. During the 1977-1978 period ( and three years before AIDS became "official"), the Special Virus Cancer Program (sponsored by the National Cancer Institute where Gallo worked) produced 60,000 liters of cancer-causing and immunosuppressive viruses, according to Hatch.

Animal Virus Contamination and New "Human" Viruses

Contamination of experiments with various animal viruses is a constant threat in viral laboratories. Gallo himself has made serious errors in identifying so-called human viruses that were later shown to be animal virus contaminants. One notorious example was his 1975 discovery of a "new" and "human" HL-23 virus. This virus eventually proved to be three contaminating ape viruses (gibbon-ape virus, simian sarcoma virus, and baboon endogenous virus). To this day Gallo claims he has no idea how these three animal viruses contaminated his research. [12]

Max Essex, a Harvard veterinarian and a leading proponent of the green monkey theory, has also erred in virus identification. In 1986 Essex and his colleague Phyliss Kanki announced their discovery of a "new" AIDS virus (HTLV-4) found in the blood of healthy West Africans. In 1988, Essex's new "human" HTLV-4 virus turned out to be a monkey virus that accidentally contaminated Essex's lab. The source of the monkey virus contamination was traced to blood samples from a monkey that was experimentally infected by an AIDS-like virus at the New England Regional Primate Research Center in Southborough, Massachusetts. [13]

To further complicate matters, a 1988 report from a team of Japanese molecular biologists concluded there was no genetic relationship between the African green monkey virus and the AIDS virus. [14]

In February 1999, the green monkey theory was debunked in a media blitz. Scientists now cite new genetic research which points to a nearly extinct species of African chimpanzee as the origin of HIV. No mention was made of the Japanese researchers whose genetic research was ignored for over a decade.

Chimps, Monkeys, and the Gay Hepatitis B Experiment (1978-1981)

Blaming monkeys and chimpanzees for AIDS also conveniently obscures the possible link between the gay hepatitis B vaccine experiments (1978-1981) and the outbreak of AIDS in gay men shortly after the experiment began. In addition, laboratory chimpanzees were used in the development, testing and manufacture of the orginal hepatitis B vaccine. Because animal virus contamination has plagued noted researchers like Gallo and Essex, this also raises the possibility that a HIV-like chimp virus could have "jumped species" during these vaccine trials in gay men.

The gay hepatitis B vaccine experiment immediately preceded the decimation of American homosexuals. In this experiment, a cohort of over a thousand young gays was injected with the vaccine on multiple occasions at the New York City Blood Center in Manhattan during the period from November 1978 to October 1979. Similar gay experiments, in which an additional 1,402 gay men were injected, were also conducted in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Denver, St. Louis and Chicago, beginning in 1980 and ending in October 1981. [15]

Three months after the hepatitis experiment began in New York City, the first cases of AIDS in Manhattan were reported to the CDC. The first San Francisco AIDS cases appeared in that city in September 1980, six months after the hepatitis B experiment started there. In June 1981 the AIDS epidemic became "official."

In an unusual move, all the gay blood specimens submitted in the hepatitis vaccine experiment were retained by the Blood Center for further study. When this blood was later retested for HIV antibodies, it was discovered that HIV was first "introduced" into the gay male population of New York City sometime around the year 1978-1979, the same year the hepatitis B experiment began.

In 1980, one year before the AIDS epidemic became official, twenty percent of the Manhattan men in the vaccine trials were positive for HIV! [16] In 1980 there were no reported cases of AIDS in Africa; and the fact that 20% of the New York City gay men in the experiment were HIV-positive in that year suggests that the virus was not "introduced" from Africa. More likely is the possibility that HIV was introduced into the gay community via the hepatitis B experiment.

Kaposi's Sarcoma ("Gay Cancer") and a Second "Emerging Virus" in AIDS

The purple-colored skin tumors of Kaposi's sarcoma (KS) on the bodies of gay men quickly became the scarlet letter signifying AIDS. Preceding the epidemic, and during the years 1973-1976 there were no reported cases of KS in young men in New York City. After the hepatitis B experiment the incidence of "gay cancer" skyrocketed. The first proven AIDS-related case of KS occurred in 1979. By 1985 the incidence of KS in "never-married men" in New York City increased 1850 times; and in San Francisco the rate of KS increased over 2000 times! [17]

Early in the epidemic Gallo linked "gay cancer" to Central Africa because KS is a common endemic tumor in that area. However, unlike gay American men with KS who were HIV-positive, the African cases of endemic KS tested HIV-negative.

In the past few years a new Kaposi's sarcoma-associated virus (KSHV) is now thought to be the cause of this cancer. The virus has supposedly been traced to a monkey tumor virus, known as herpes virus saimari. This virus is also thought to be transmitted separately from HIV, meaning that gay men in the late 1970s were infected with not one but two monkey and chimp-originating viruses. How this supposed feat of nature was accomplished has not been explained.

By MORE ( - 164.124.250.229) on Monday, July 31, 2000 - 11:45 pm:

Blaming Africa for American AIDS

The idea that AIDS in the U.S. originated in Africa is so firmly entrenched that it is extremely difficult to argue against that view. However, there is no convincing evidence (aside from the pronouncements of leading government-employed virologists) that AIDS in gay Americans started in Africa. Furthermore, the idea of a black African heterosexual disease suddenly transforming itself into a white homosexual disease in the U.S. is a biological and sexual impossibility.

In the Epidemiology of AIDS (1989), Thomas Quinn and Jonathan Mann write that the first confirmed African cases were diagnosed in European hospitals in 1983. This is four years after the first gay cases were diagnosed in New York City!

To prove that AIDS is not an old disease in Africa, a team of scientists led by J.W. Carswell tested the blood of old, sexually-inactive people living in geriatric homes in Kampala, Uganda's largest city and the epicenter of AIDS in Africa. The elderly people's blood was tested against 716 healthy, sexually-active adults living in the same city. Fifteen percent of the healthy people were positive for HIV antibodies, but none of the elderly people tested positive. This 1986 study indicated HIV had not been in Uganda for a long time, as AIDS experts were proclaiming. The team concluded: "The results presented here do not support the previous suggestions that the virus might have originated in Uganda; on the contrary, if interpreted correctly, they indicate it arrived in the country only recently." [18]

Some scientists have proclaimed that HIV has existed in Africa for decades, centuries, or even millenia. In 1989 another scientific team investigated HIV antibodies infection among the semi-nomadic San bushpeople living in the Central Kalahari desert in Botswana. The Sans are the oldest race living in Africa. The team tested 150 San adults. No one tested positive for HIV. [19]

HIV infection and sexual preference

Further compounding the supposed African origin of AIDS are reports of differing "strains" of HIV which influence infectivity, depending on sexual preference and the type of sexual penetration. The American strain of HIV is subtype B, while the common African strain is subtype D. If AIDS in gays came directly from Africa in the same time period, as is widely believed, one might suspect that the strains would be similar, but they are not.

According to Robert Biggar and Philip Rosenberg, the risk for HIV transmission in the U.S. is not as high for vaginal intercourse as it is for anal sex. And the rate of transmission with vaginal intercourse is thought to be twice as high when HIV-infected men have sex with women than when HIV-infected women have intercourse with susceptible men.[20] Other research indicates that strains common in Africa and Asia tend to be more easily transmitted heterosexually.

Biowarfare and Covert Experimentation

Sadly, the U.S. government and its scientists have a well-documented history of secret experimentation on humans, particularly minorities.

Physicians and scientists allied to biowarfare research are sworn to secrecy and silence. In the U.S. "top secret" and classified medical experimentation continues to be promoted by the CIA, the CDC, the Department of Defense, the military, and by leading medical institutions.

By MORE WAYS TO KILL NIGGERS!! ( - 164.124.250.229) on Monday, July 31, 2000 - 11:53 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Project Moonstruck, 1952, CIA:

Electronic implants in brain and teeth
Targeting: Long range
Implanted during surgery or surreptitiously during abduction
Frequency range: HF - ELF transceiver implants
Purpose: Tracking, mind and behavior control, conditioning, programming, covert operations
Functional Basis: Electronic Stimulation of the Brain, E.S.B.

Project MK-ULTRA, 1953, CIA:

Drugs, electronics and electroshock
Targeting: Short range
Frequencies: VHF HF UHF modulated at ELF
Transmission and Reception: Local production
Purpose: Programming behavior, creation of "cyborg" mentalities
Effects: narcoleptic trance, programming by suggestion
Subprojects: Many.
Pseudonym: Project Artichoke
Functional Basis: Electronic Dissolution of Memory, E.D.O.M.

Project Orion, 1958, U.S.A.F:

Drugs, hypnosis, and ESB
Targeting: Short range, in person
Frequencies: ELF Modulation
Transmission and Reception: Radar, microwaves, modulated at ELF frequencies
Purpose: Top security personnel debreifing, programming, insure security and loyalty
Pseudonym: "Dreamland"

MK-DELTA, 1960, CIA:

FIne-tuned electromagnetic subliminal programming
Targeting: Long Range
Frequencies: VHF HF UHF Modulated at ELF
Transmission and Reception: Television antennae, radio antennae, power lines, mattress spring coils, modulation on 60 Hz wiring.
Purpose: programming behavior and attitudes in general population
Effects: fatigue, mood swings, behavior dysfunction and social criminality, mood swings
Pseudonym: "Deep Sleep", R.H.I.C.

PHOENIX II, 1983, U.S.A.F, NSA:

Electronic multi-directional targeting of select population groups
Targeting: Medium range
Frequencies: Radar, microwaves. EHF UHF modulated
Power: Gigawatt through Terawatt
Purpose: Loading of Earth Grids, planetary sonombulescence to stave off geological activity, specific-point earthquake creation, population programming for sensitized individuals
Pseudonym: "Rainbow", ZAP

TRIDENT, 1989, ONR, NSA:

Electronic directed targeting of individuals or populations
Targeting: Large population groups assembled
Display: Black helicopters flying in triad formation of three
Power: 100,000 watts
Frequency: UHF
Purpose: Large group management and behavior control, riot control
Allied Agencies: FEMA
Pseudonym: "Black Triad" A.E.M.C

RF MEDIA, 1990, CIA:

Electronic, multi-directional subliminal suggestion and programming
Location: Boulder, Colorado (Location of main cell telephone node, national television synchronization node)
Targeting: national population of the United States
Frequencies: ULF VHF HF Phase modulation
Power: Gigawatts
Implementation: Television and radio communications, the "videodrome" signals
Purpose: Programming and triggering behavioral desire, subversion of psychic abilities of population, preparatory processing for mass electromagnetic control
Pseudonym: "Buzz Saw" E.E.M.C.

TOWER, 1990, CIA, NSA:

Electronic cross country subliminal programming and suggestion
Targeting: Mass population, short-range intervals, long-range cumulative
Frequencies: Microwave, EHF SHF
Methodology: Cellular telephone system, ELF modulation
Purpose: Programming through neural resonance and encoded information
Effect: Neural degeneration, DNA resonance modification, psychic suppression
Pseudonym: "Wedding Bells"

HAARP, 1995, CIA, NSA, ONR:

Electromagnetic resonant induction and mass population control
Frequencies: Atmospheric phase-locked resonant UHF VHF
Potential: DNA code alteration in population and mass behavior modification
Power: Giga-watt to Tera-watt range
Step-Down reflective frequencies: Approx 1.1 GHz, Human DNA resonant frequency, cellular system phase-lock

PROJECT CLEAN SWEEP, 1997, 1998, CIA, NSA, ONR:

Electromagnetic resonant induction and mass population control
Frequencies: Emotional wavelengths, data gathering through helocopter probes following media events - rebroadcast in order to restimulate population emotional levels for recreation of event scenarios. Ref: LE#108, March 1998
Potential: Mass behavior modification
Power: Unknown. Possibly rebroadcast through GWEN network or cellular tower frequencies, coordinated from NBS in Colorado.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By AND YOU THOUGHTR WE JUST LYNCHED YOU!! ( - 164.124.250.229) on Monday, July 31, 2000 - 11:56 pm:

Introduction

"The fact that corporations, NGOs,governmental agencies and trade associations around the world continue these fraudulent acts of public deception, using fraudulent research, bad science, loaded studies and paradigms which exist for reasons other than the advancement of society, putting racketeering and profit ahead of the evolution and maturation of society, constitutes the perpetration of a collective criminal act against society forbidden under existing international and planetary law. The people, who are the largest planetary source of power, must use that power to halt this activity immediately by taking these entities to task. If the structure of society does not permit this to happen, the structure must be changed because it constitutes tyranny. Unfortunately, victims also make the worst tyrants, so the process must be guided carefully in a process of reassembling the infrastructure from the bottom up to where the former control factions have no viable base of support. The whole thing is replacing struggle/win/lose with cooperative, integrated activity. This process can also be aided by revealing the truth to an often surprised and astonished public..."

Neurotoxins in the Environment

During the 20th century, deliberately allowed environmental chemicals affect human health, reproduction, intelligence and social behavior, yielding social conditions involving learning disabilities, crime and other devolutionary phenomena, allowing specific social factions to control the consciousness of the general population, maintain conflict and prevent planetary evolution while reaping windfall profits from chemically aided neurophysiological degeneration. This must change now.

Glossary of Terms

Neurotoxicity: Adverse effects on the structure or function of the central and/or peripheral nervous system caused by exposure to a toxic chemical. Symptoms of neurotoxicity include muscle weakness, loss of sensation and motor control, tremors, cognitive alterations and autonomic nervous system dysfunction.

Developmental Toxicity: - Adverse effects on the developing child which result from exposure to toxic chemicals or other toxic substances. Adverse effects can include birth defects, low birth weight, and functional or behavioral weaknesses that show up as the child develops.

Endocrine Toxicity: Any adverse structural and/or functional changes to the endocrine system (the system that controls hormones in the body) which may result from exposure to chemicals. Endocrine toxicity can harm human and animal reproduction and development.

Immunotoxicity: Adverse effects on the normal functioning of the immune system, caused by exposure to a toxic chemical. Changes in immune function could produce higher rates of infectious diseases or cancer, or more severe cases of those diseases. Immunotoxic chemicals can also cause auto-immune disease or allergic reactions.

Reproductive Toxicity: Adverse effects on the male and/or female reproductive systems caused by exposure to a toxic chemical. Reproductive toxicity may be expressed as alterations in sexual behavior, decreases in fertility or fetal loss during pregnancy. Some official definitions of reproductive toxicity, for example in California's Proposition 65, include developmental toxicity as part of reproductive toxicity.

Musculoskeletal Toxicity: Adverse effects to the structure and/or function of the muscles, bones and joints caused by exposure to a toxic chemical. Exposures to coal dust and cadmium, for example, have been shown to cause adverse changes to the musculoskeletal system. Examples of musculoskeletal diseases which can be caused by exposure to toxic chemicals include the bone disorders arthritis, fluorosis, and osteomalacia.

Cardiovascular Toxicity: The adverse effects on the heart or blood systems which result from exposure to toxic chemicals.

Special Media Reports

Fear in the Fields - A 1997 Seattle Times investigation found that, across the nation, industrial wastes laden with heavy metals and other dangerous materials are being used in fertilizers and spread over farmland. The process, which is legal, saves dirty industries the high costs of disposing of hazardous wastes. The process is similar to the paradigm of fluoridation, in which the dumping of EPA certified hazardous wastes into the water supply saves industry the cost of disposal, while at the same time affecting the neurological and behavioral capabilities of the population, as well as producing vast medical profits from the long-term neurophysiological effects.

Special Links for Checking Toxins
in Your Food and Your Environment

Check Out the Toxics in What You Buy to Eat
Check Out the Toxics Where You Live

Mercury Amalgams and Heavy Metal Toxicity

The Dental Amalgam Controversy
Heavy Metal Intoxication Research
The Tooxic Element Research Foundation
Finding A Mercury-Free Dentist, General Resources
Mercury Exposure During Pregnancy: Links to Learning Disabilities, ADD and Behavior Disorders
International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
The ADA Amalgam Statement
The UK Amalgam Homepage
The Biological Effects of Mercury Amalgam
Scientific Abstacts on the Biological Effects of Mercury Amalgam
Abstracts on Exposure to Mercury Compounds
Norwegian Abstracts on Fluoride List
Search 4,000 Reference Mercury Database
Psychological and Psychiatric Effects of Heavy Metals
General Neurological Effects of Mercury
Mercury, Genetic Modification and Cancer
Abstracts on Physiological Effects
Abstracts on General Medical Studies on Mercury
Abstracts on Mercury Amalgam Toxicity
Abstracts on Immunological Impact of Mercury
Abstracts on Animal Studies of Effect of Mercury
Abstracts on Biochemical Effects
Abstracts: Case Reports and Studies
Abstracts: Cell Biology and Morphology
Abstracts: Chemical Aspects of Dental Materials
Abstracts: Cardiovascular Effects of Mercury Amalgams
Abstracts: Mercury and the Environment
Abstracts: Occupational Studies
Abstracts: Risk Assessment in Humans
Leading Edge Research on Mercury Amalgam Implants - Val Valerian
The Neurophysiology of Aluminum Toxicity - Val Valerian
Mercury Use as a Co-factor in Reproductive Population Control
Twelve Points on Mercury Toxicity
Dental and General Scientific Journal Relationships
Mercury Toxicity and Immune Disorder
Social Responsibility, Accountability and Profit
Environmental Neurotoxic Illness
Auto-WebSearch: Mercury Amalgams
Auto-WebSearch: Mercury Toxicity
The International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
WWW Links on Mercury and Amalgam Use
Neuropathic Dentistry Information Page
BioProbe: Sam Ziff's Homepage on Mercury
The Mercury Page
Dental Disease Prevention and Resources
Recent Amalgam Research
Jeff Clark's Amalgam Page
Canadian's for Mercury Relief
Neurotoxicity of Amalgams: Kipp Sillivan, D.D.S.
Mercury and Production of Chronic Conditions
John Hogan's Dentistry Page
Mercury Ring Network
Rethinking Amalgam Safety
Amalgam and Immune System Research
Heavy Metals and Chronic Conditions - MS,CFS,etc.
Dr. Philip Sukel, D.D.S. Mercury Free Dentistry
The "Hal Huggins" Page - Amalgam's Most Vocal Critic
Immune Disorder and Mercury Toxicity
Immune System Illness Resources
Mercury and Multiple Sclerosis [1]
Mercury and Multiple Sclerosis [2]
Transcript of the BBC Panorama Broadcasr on Mercury Amalgam
Collection of Other Text Files on Amalgam

By MORE ( - 164.124.250.229) on Monday, July 31, 2000 - 11:57 pm:

Aspartame, MSG and Related Excitotoxins

Select Articles on the Toxicity of Aspartame
Scientific Research on Aspartame
Leading Edge Research: Glutamates, Glutamic Acids and MSG
Aspartame / NutraPoison Scientific Review Chapters
Nutrasweet Toxicity Reaction Samples - 1997
Aspartame Review Draft - Mark Gold
Formaldehyde Toxicity from Aspartame
Aspartame and Brain Cancer -- A Rebuttal to Monsanto PR
Aspartame and Lawsuits - Mark Gold
Vision damage from Aspartame
Aspartame Related Books and Organizations
Advanced Steps to Stop Chronic Aspartame Poisoning
"Sweet Poison" - Alex Constantine
The Bitter Truth About Artificial Sweetners - Nexus
Aspartame and Multiple Sclerosis
Dr. Russel Blaylock's book "Excitotoxins"
Aspartame Toxicity Information Center
Aspartame Consumer Safety Network
Dr.H.J. Roberts, World Aspartame Expert
Dorway Com - Aspartame Research
More Aspartame Links
Chemicals in the Food Supply
Mark Gold's Aspartame Document Archive
Auto-WebSearch for Aspartame
Aspartame and Lawsuits
MSG & Aspartame During Pregnancy Common Food Additives
Show Strong Evidence for Causing Brain Damage
in our Children - Is politics delaying the truth?
Select Material on MSG and Glutamates
More Documents on MSG [Mark Gold]
The Neurophyiological Effect of Refined Sugars
"The Bitter Truth" About Aspartame
Leading Edge Research on Aspartame
"Examining Aspartame"
Aspartame and Brain Tumors - Part 1
Aspartame and Brain Tumors - Part 2
Aspartame and Brain Tumors - Part 3
Aspartame and Brain Tumors
Aspartame and Brain Tumors - Eric Millstone, M.D. [UK]
Acceleration of Aspartame Symptomology in Society
Aspartame Use and Pilot Seizures
"Aspartame and Flying": The Story
The 1996 Hardcopy Program on Aspartame
"Aspartame: Health vs Greed" - Lendon Smith, M.D.
Monsanto Propaganda on Aspartame: A Rebuttal
Phenylalamine and Genetically Engineered E-Coli
"Aspartame: What You Don't Know Can Hurt You"
Medical Data on Emerging Facts About Aspartame
A Pamphlet on Aspartame Dangers
Physician Testamony on Aspartame
Jack Thomas on Aspartame
"Aspartame: The Bad News"
Interview: Mary Stoddard, Aspartame Consumer Safety Network
Lecture: Mary Stoddard, at UT Southwestern Medical School
Consumer Letters on Aspartame
FDA Letter Discussing Indictment of G.D.Searl Company
Letter: FDA Toxicologist on Aspartame
Letter: FDA, on Aspartame and Tumor Production
Detoxification After Aspartame Use - John Allocca, M.D.

Synergistic Collective Effects

Brain Damage Detected in Children with Attention Deficit Disorder
Aluminum, Fluorides and Alzheimers Syndrome
Aspartame, Fluorides, Mercury and Aluminum
Excerpts: "Our Stolen Future"
Toxicology and Environmental Health
Pesticide, Herbicide and Insecticide Research

Living in a fog after you get up in the morning? Is your work suffering because of the inability to concentrate and focus? Don't want to get up? You could really use BRAIN LIGHTING¢â

Environmental Neurotoxins
See also: Fluorides and Fluoridation

Pesticide Use and The Incidence of Polio in the Population
1500 Chemical Fragrances and their effect on health Chemical Fragrances Product Information Net
Environmental Pesticides/Insecticides
About Pesticides
Recognizing Pesticide Poisoning
Organophosphates,Carbamates,Organochlorines,Arsenics,Chlorophenoxy,Pyrethroids. Common Name Data
Pesticide Contamination of Schools and Daycare Centers
USGS: Pesticides in the Atmosphere
Handbook of Comparative Veterinary Pharmacokinetics and Residues of Pesticides and Environmental Contaminants Book Source
Pregnancy Neurotoxicity: Circumstances Found to Damage Brain Development to the Unborn Child During Pregnancy Neurotoxicology Index, Embryo/Fetus/Child Neurotoxicity,
Pesticide Exposure During Pregnancy:Links to Learning Disabilities, ADD and Behavior Disorders
Homes Built Before 1988 Often Emit Neurotoxic Chlordane, Causing Attention Deficit Disorders in Adults Immune Systems Disorders, Macrophage Paralysis,Chronic Respiratory Illness, Anemia
Chlordane Pesticide Treated Homes Webpage
Chlordane and Liver Damage
How to Test Your Home for Chlordane
Home "Flea Bombs" Present An Excess in Airborne Neurotoxins
Reproductive Infertility Population Control Co-factor
Pestcides and Children Webpage
Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC) report describes children's exposure to carcinogens, including pesticides.
Understanding Pesticide Registration [Orthodox]
National "Consumer Complaint Center" for Pesticides and Herbicides [Orthodox]
Corporate Watch: Methyl Bromide
Environmental Herbicides
Use of Herbicides in Forestry
Environmental Estrogenic Chemicals
Cosmetics in Pregnancy: Potential to Cause Learning Disabilities - Mental Retardation & Behavior Disorders in Children
Pesticides Mimic Human Hormones Suspected of Damaging Reproductive System
Hydrocephaly & Cleft Palete - Common Observations After Pesticide Exposure
Combining Two or Three Pesticide Ingredients Increases Neurological Damage
Endocrine Disruptors Resource Center
Updates about science and policy of endocrine disruption
Introduction to Hormone Disrupting Chemicals

Hormone Disrupters in the Environment, Environmental levels and Effects

Types of Environmental Estrogens
Protein Hormones and Steroid Hormones
Hormone Disruptors Homepage
List of Known and Suspected Hormone Disruptors
Persistent Organochlorine Hormone Disruptors
Organochlorine Pesticides
Pesticide and Herbicide Hormone Disruptors
Pthalate (plasticizer) Hormone Disruptors
Endocrine Disruptors in the Environment
A Timeline of Estrogenic Research
PCB Estrogenicity in Human Breast Cells
Hormone Disruption by Estrogenic Chemicals in Shampoos
Abstract: Men Suffering From Prenatal Exposure to `Hormonal' Toxicants?
Abstract: Identification of Environmental Chemicals with Estrogenic Activity
Early Eastrogen Exposure - Effect on Reproductive Systems

By MORE ( - 164.124.250.229) on Monday, July 31, 2000 - 11:57 pm:

SAFE DRINKING WATER ACT: Disinfection Agents and Byproducts
Safe Water Drinking Act 1996 Summary
Estrogens in Unexpected Places
Sweden and Denmark: Phase-out of Estrogenic Chemicals
Pesticide Mixes Maximize Risk Exponentially
"Estrogens: The New Environmental Hazard?"
Other Hormone Disrupting Chemicals
New Toxicological Patterns
PCB Caused Alteration in Estrogen Metabolism
Biomarkers and Human Exposure Assessment
USGS: Use of Biomarkers as Indicators of Potential Endocrine Disruption
Mechanisms of hormone, antihormone and steroid receptor actions
Chemicals and Male Reproductive Health
Hoechst (I.G.Farben) Pesticides Targeted
UK Gulfweb: Endocrinology Disorders and Chemical Pollutants
Chemical Mechanisms in Toxicology
Endocrinology Disorders and Chemical Pollutants
Chemical Sensitivity
Chemical Injury Information Network
Pesticide Pestilence
1996: White House Plans Estrogen Disruptor Research
Developmental Effects of Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals
Endocrine Disruptors from "Our Stolen Future"
Infant Risks from Pesticides
Neurotoxicity and Pregnancy
Hormones and Behavior
Environmental Medicine: Detecting Subclinical Dysfunction
Pesticides and Human Pathology
Rivendell Educational Archives
Chlorine and Hormonal Disruption
Chlorine and Human Health
Effect on Reproduction, Fertility and Sperm Count
The "Delaney Clause" is Gone - Oct 1996
Chemicals and the Brain - Part 1
Chemicals and the Brain - Part 2
UK Organophosphate Studies Index
Organophosphate Nerve Agents
Genetic Resistence to Sarin Nerve Gas: Asians Most Susceptible
"Diet and Environment: Cancer Risks"
Sex Hormones and Gender
Gulf War Illness Semen Study
Diethylstilbestrol [DES]
Developmental effects of chemicals on humans and animals
The Weakening of the Safe Drinking Water Act
Comments on the new EPA guidelines
Alkylphenolic compounds
Crop Protection Chemicals: Agricultural Pesticides
Endocrinology of Animal Reproduction
Chemical Week Magazine
NIEHS Superfund Basic Research Program
"Endocrine Disruptors - What Should We Do Now?"
Growth Implants on Beef Heifer Reproduction
A Shopper's Guide to Pesticides in Produce
Beef Cattle Growth Promotants
Estrogenics and Cancer
Chemicals and Food Safety
Effects of estrogenic pesticides on the development of the reproductive tissue in Mammals and Birds
Gene Expression and Cell Regulation
The Health Effects of Pervasive Illegal Pesticides in Food
Failures in the FDA Monitoring Program
Types of Monitoring Failures
Gender-Bending Chemicals
Human Sperm Count in Serious Decline
ENVIRONMENTAL ENDOCRINE EFFECTS: STATE OF SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE
What is Monsanto Up To?
Beef Industry: Reproductive Strategies
Toxic Contaminants in the Great Lakes
Xeno-Estrogens
EPA's CANCER RISK GUIDELINES: Guidance to Nowhere
Environmental Water Contamination
Contaminants found in drinking water
Internet Drinking Water Analysis
Environmental Toxin Related Web Sites
Find Environmental Polluters in Your Area in the USA
Pollution Rankings by State in the USA [1995]
Pollution Rankings By Facility or Company, USA, 1995
Pollution Releases, USA, by Health Effect, 1995
Chemical Profile Search
Chemicals Sorted by Health Effect
Chemical Regulatory Programs
Environmentally Hazardous Chemical Listing
How to Take Action Against Pollution
Pollution and Evironmental Stress: Example of Subject Span [Canada NAR]
Northwest Coalition for Alternatives to Pesticides
Pesticide Education Center
The National Coalition Against the Misuse of Pesticides
Corporate Agribusiness Activities
Multinational Monitor
"Chem-Finder" Chemical Information Database
Fact Sheets for a Range of Pesticides in the U.S.
California Pesticide Use Reporting System
Pesticide Poisoning Handbook
Updates of recent regulatory announcements, full text of regulations and statutes, and links to other resources. Maintained by a pro-pesticide-industry attorney.
Center for Ethics and Toxics
Environmental Law Alliance
A Guide to Indoor Air Quality
Nerve Gases, Fluorinated and Otherwise
Poison Warfare Gases
California Polytechnic Chemical and Biological Warfare Page
Anti-cancer pharmaceutical and anesthetic gas health hazards
Zyklon B Commentary
Military Chemical Corps Webpage
Hazardous Materials Operations Fascinating, What's been going on ...
Chemical Population Control and Sterilization
Use of Quinacrine in Non-Surgical Sterilization of Third World Population Groups
Quinacrine, a derivative of quinine used to perform chemical sterilization by scaring and burning a woman¡¯s fallopian tubes, and illegal use in India.
Two antimalarial drugs quinacrine and chloroquine, were found to inhibit the Tat-mediated LTR-driven gene expression
Population Research Institute | PRI Libary
Quinacrine Sterilization: An Unsafe Method of Female Sterilization? - Invented in Chile
Quinacrine is a Fluorinated Pharmaceutical
Compounds commonly reported in the literature that may induce hemolysis in G6PD deficient individuals
WHO Consultation on the Development of New Technologies for Female Sterilization
DR. STEPHEN D. MUMFORD is president of the Center for Research on Population and Security, leading scientist in the evaluation of sterilization methods, including the quinacrine pellet nonsurgical method of female sterilization
1995 Population Control Contracts
Quincrine: Burn, Baby, Burn.

By Darkoverlord ( - 12.72.102.51) on Tuesday, August 1, 2000 - 08:50 am:

Somebodies been doing their home work,all the above info. is and contiunes to be used.Pass this info. on to all your family and friends,this is the type of info. most of us don't have a clue about.

By herb w ( - 12.21.30.4) on Tuesday, August 1, 2000 - 10:20 am:

the hate will never stop. why why why people the world is for me and you. lets say all the black people went to a nother world and the white people are still here whos going to do the work to keep the world together if you ask me we have ben allways working. and got no credit for it.

By DARKOVERLORD KICKS ASS ( - 12.72.112.4) on Tuesday, August 1, 2000 - 05:13 pm:

Herb w; save that we are the world she-t for someone who cares.If ya got some serious info. to share then do that,we don't need any begging whining crying NEGROBOTS coming in here.Like any of these White Vampires care about your whining ass.I detest you as much as I hate the pond scabs,that suck at this site.Don't make me think,your one of them undercover,cuz I can smell a foul demonshe-it eating cracker even at this distance.Did ya hear that DRACULA'SBABY,YA DIK EATING MUMMIFIED OMEGAMAN CHARLES HESTON WANNBE.
I think I saw you on jerry springer show with your ancient bloated mama,kkk wizkid!
I see where one of your brave white redneck soldiers just got life for RAPING AND KILLING A LITTLE GIRL IN KOSVO.So much for white male love of their aryan race,child molesting dog eating creeps.
So hERB YOU CAN RUN ON DOWN THE ROAD WITH THIS CRAP,CUZ WE AIN'T ENTERTAINING ANYTYPES OF SORRY DEGENERATE BUTTLICKING LACKEYS BLACK OR WHITE,NOW GET,TO STEPPN!

By greg ( - 164.124.250.230) on Tuesday, August 1, 2000 - 09:11 pm:

get to spelling, you illiterate moron!

By §ôurce ( - 208.161.168.5) on Wednesday, August 2, 2000 - 11:07 pm:

This is the most melodramatic, just bunch of retarded •••• i have read in a long time. What is this racial •••• man. •••• that. You people, i dont care who you are, should be concentrating on just a few more important things. talking about this is not going to do anything. How about you get off your asses and do something about it. If you feel opressed stand up, if you think your superior then go ahead be a dumbass, and if you didnt do it, dont try to defend yourself. Who cares.

By GREG ( - 24.132.81.212) on Thursday, August 3, 2000 - 11:06 am:

There Was A Time When Blackness Was Not Plagued With Images Of Evil, And Was Looked Upon As A State Of Tranquility. But Now That Time Has Long Passed, And Blackness Has Taken On New Meanings. Thus Anything Associated With Blackness Has The Burden Of Its New Meaning, And Must Carry The Cross Of Darkness. For Example: Black Cats, Black Balled, Black Mail, Black Friday, Black Plague, Bad Guys Wear Black, Devils Food Cake Is Black, And Black People. What Most People Don't Know Is That The Meanings They Have Been Given Of Black Are Distorted And Couldn't Be Further From The Truth!
For The Religious Person, Let Us Turn To The Bible (Genesis Chapter 1 Verse 3), And Let's Read Carefully. The Words In The Brackets Are Hebrew Words With Their Proper Translation Beside Them.

Genesis 3:1 (In-Part)
3 And God (Elohim - God's/ These Beings) Said, "Let There Be Light" (Yeh-Heh Ore - Let Exist Light)..

What You Have Read Was The Judaic, Christian And Islamic Story Of The Creation Of Light, But What You Have Also Read Is Even More Interesting. Here It States That God Created The Light, So Thus Before There Was Light There Was Darkness. So GOD (Ilah/ Eloh) Must Have Been In A State Of Blackness Before He Came To Be In A State Of Light! This Means That Before The Creation Of The Sun, Man, Earth And The Creatures That Walk On It's Surface, God Was In A State Of Pure And Constant Darkness! Further Proof Of This Can Be Found In The Bible Also (1st Kings Chapter 8 Verse 12), Where It States, And I Quote:

1st Kings 8:12
10 And it came to pass, when the priests (ko-hane - one officiating, a priest, chief ruler) were come out (yaw-tsaw - go out, went out in a great variety of applications) of the holy [place] (ko'-desh - a sacred place or thing, sanctity), that the cloud (aw-nawn - a cloud [as covering the sky]) filled the house of the LORD (yeh-ho-wah - self-Existent or Eternal, he who is what he is),
11 So that the priests could not (lo - not or no) stand to minister (shaw-rath - to attend as a worshipper, to contribute to) because of the cloud (aw-nawn - a cloud [as covering the sky]): for the glory (kaw-bode - weight, splendor or copiousness) of the LORD had filled (maw-lay or maw-law - to fill, be full of) the house of the LORD.

12 Then spake Solomon, The LORD (yeh-ho-wah - self-Existent or Eternal, he who is what he is) said that he would dwell (shaw-kan - lodging, reside or permanently stay) in the thick darkness (ar-aw-fel - think dark, cloudiness).

13 I have surely built thee an house to dwell (ze-bool or zbul - a residence, to reside) in, a settled place (maw-kone - a fixture, an abode) for thee to abide in for ever.

Here We See That When "the glory of THE LORD had filled the house of THE LORD" The House Became DARK, BECAUSE The Lord GOD's Presence Was There! Not Light Because Of The Lords Presence, But DARK Because Of Yahoweh's Presence. With Yahoweh (Jehovah) Came "BLACKNESS So Thick" That It Was Able To Fill A Room, and the priest couldn't even withstand it! This Should Tell You That, Just As In Genesis, GOD's Place Is Darkness, And Even Though He May Bring Light He Still Dwells In Darkness. But Why..? Why Would GOD Dwell In Darkness? This Answer Is Simple, But Let's Talk About Light.

By GREG ( - 24.132.81.212) on Thursday, August 3, 2000 - 11:09 am:

Light Is Caused By Friction Which Is A Form Of Chaos And Destruction. In Some Cases, Light Causes Negative Reactions, And I Can Give Examples Of This. When People Rest, Most People Prefer Darkness Over Light, So They Cut Off The Light In Order To Gain Rest. Now, If The Light's Are Abruptly Cut On While Some One Is In A State Of Slumber, What Is Their Normal Reaction? They Wake-up, Grumpy, Screaming.. "Turn Off The Lights" Or Maybe Even Threaten You! :o) The Light Disturbed The Darkness, The Same Darkness That Brought PEACE. So Darkness And PEACE Go Hand And Hand, or are one in that same.

When A Baby Is In their Mothers Womb There Is No Light There, Thus The Baby Is In A State Of PEACE Or Darkness. When This Same Baby Comes From The Womb And Meets The Light It's Peace Is Disrupted, So It Begins To Cry! Once Again The Light Is What Disrupts The Darkness/ Peace!

The Most Sacred Things Can Be Found In Darkness, And Most Of The Most Sacred Things Are Only Hidden To Those Who Can't See Inter-dimensionally. Like The Brain, The Heart, The Mind, All Things Internal, Including Your GOD! When I Say Inter-dimensionally I Mean You Have To Be Able To See Pass Three Dimensions, Which Is Seeing Beyond Persons, Places And Things.

To Say That One Thing Is Good Is To Say That Another Thing Is Bad! Therefore When The Light Came Friction Between Disagreeable (Bad) And Agreeable (Good) Came To Be. And When Disagreeable And Agreeable Came To Be The "I/ Ego" Came To Be, Separating Things From One Another. Oneness/ Togetherness Is The Exact Opposite Of This, But When The "I/ Ego" Was Created A "Here" And "There" Was Also Created. This Same "Here" And "There" Causes The Separation Of Things And Beings, And This Separation Allows Us To Actually Think That We Are Separate From The Things Around Us. But Light Also Brings With It Illusions, And One Of These Illusions Is Separation (I'ness, Here And There)!

One Comes To Realize That Light Is What Truly Blinds Us, While Darkness Brings Peace, Insight And Togetherness. Light Creates The Thought That "I Am Here And You Are There", And Enables Us To Think We Are Separate Or Maybe Even Better Than The Things Or People Around Us. When One Comes Into The Fold Of Supreme Darkness/ Supreme Balancement, One Looks Beyond The Light Into The Darkness And Sees That We Are All From One Source And One Force. One Can See That We Are All In "ALL"! We Are One With "ALL" And "ALL" Is One With Us! You Are Not A Special Individual, But A Vital Part Of One Source. It Doesn't Matter If You Call That Source GOD, Allah/ Ilah, Eloh/ Elohim, Adonai, Osirus, Anu, YHWH Or Jehovah, They All Are A Part Of "ALL".

So, To Answer The Question Of "Why Would GOD Dwell In Darkness" Is Simple! Because There Is Peace In Darkness, And All Things Come From Darkness. An Example Of This Is COLOR! A Combination Of All Colors Create Black/ Darkness. It Would Then Be Safe To Say That For All Colors To Be, They Must Have Come From Black/ Darkness. So It Would Make A Lot Of Sense That The Bible Would Say GOD Created All Things From The Darkness He Was In, Because Blackness Is The Supreme Balancement Of All Things.

Even In The Bible The Evil One Is Called The "Morning Star" (symbolic of bright brilliant light)! Why not the dark star or the night star? The Evil One Is Also Called The "Illuminated One", And Is Where The Term "Illuminati" Comes From. So From What We Can See Here, It's The Light That Cannot Comprehend The Peace Of Blackness, And The Blackness Is Our Key To Peace. It's The Light That Is Disagreeable, And The Blackness Is Truly Benevolent!

By Darkoverlordgives the boot ( - 12.72.65.238) on Thursday, August 3, 2000 - 11:29 am:

SOURCE; take your tired know nothing ass out of here.If you have something meaningful to contribute then do it.Your a nonedtity at this pt .so either redeem yourself or shut the fuk up,ya fuggnut!I'm beginning to smell VAMPIRE,all around you.We don't need anymore blood sucking empty minded leeches around this site.As far as what any of us are doing,don't come here dictating what we should be doing since we don't have a clue as to what your really about.My life is and contiunes to be devoted to the fight against all forms of oppression and racist thought,can you say the same.Better still do you even know what the words mean?Enough of this be gone, out dam SPOT!

By MARTIN ( - 152.163.197.184) on Thursday, August 3, 2000 - 03:45 pm:

THIS POST WAS NOT CREATED TO HAVE CONVERSATIONS ON
I JUST WANTED PEOPLE TO CHECK OUT "UNTIL THE EARTH
IS NO MORE" POSTS. THOSE POST WERE PUT UP BY DR.
WHO HAS PROOF OF THIS CONSPIRACY. AIDS IS WARFARE.

CHECK IT OUT

"UNTIL THE EARTH IS NO MORE"

By DArksmiling ( - 12.72.1.83) on Thursday, August 3, 2000 - 06:49 pm:

Martin.lives long live Martin!

By darkoverlord ( - 164.124.250.223) on Thursday, August 24, 2000 - 07:34 am:

RIGHT ON, KILL THOSE NIGGERS!!!!

By Martin would be better off fartin ( - 216.98.93.81) on Tuesday, September 5, 2000 - 12:13 pm:

Martin, you're a stupid f>u>c.k>wad. If we wanted a damn book, we'd read one. Just hoping that you sit on an infected needle sometime soon.

By FatBrian ( - 12.86.179.91) on Sunday, September 10, 2000 - 03:39 pm:

Did anyone in here stop to think that AIDS in the black community would end if you would just stop letting men •••• you in butt? That goes mostly for black men who like it up the anus. There seems to be an obsession with black men and anuses. Dont put your tongue in another mans butt or put your penis there. AIDS will not spread easily through homosexual contact. Heterosexual AIDS in Africa is a myth its just taboo to admit...Africa has the highest number of homosexual males on the planet and God forbids sexual unions between same sex people.

By sheeeiiit! ( - 164.124.250.227) on Sunday, September 10, 2000 - 09:50 pm:

Better watch out darkoverlord, you're a nigger, ya love the hershey highway and you're a convicted felon!! Kinda puts you way up there in the high risk category!! But then the value of a nigger's life has never been very high anyway!!!!

By Darkfoot in aryanboys butts ( - 12.72.124.94) on Monday, September 11, 2000 - 12:27 pm:

Fatbraindead 12.86 and your twisted boysister 164,don't get mad at me cause all those HOMO CLOWNS IN THE ARYAN NATION GOT THEIR BUTTS KICKED OUT OF THEIR LITTLE BOYS CAMP,WITH THEIR CHESTER THE MOLESTER LEADER ,LIMP DIK RICHARD BUTLER. WE KNOW YOU GUYS ARE REAL PO'd NOW THAT YOU DON'T HAVE A PLACE TO HIDE AND LURE LITTLE KIDS TO. POOR THINGS YOUR SUCH COWARDS ,THAT YOU COULDN'T EVEN SPEAK FOR ALMOST 5 DAYS,AFTER THE GANG OF PUNKHOMO NAZI'S GOT THEIR MARCHING ORDERS. YOU GUY'S WERE PROBLEMLY MEETING CRYING AND CIRCLE JERKING YOURSELF OFF. BUT I SEE YOU BROUGHT YOUR BOY FRIEND BACK WITH YOU. DAM, AM I THAT RUFF,YA HAD TO GET ANOTHER CRETIN TO HELP YOU DEAL WITH HRH-THE GREATEST!
So does this means you guy's will have to go underground and become boy scout leaderS? I hear the guy's in theORDERare really serving up that ASS in the joint. In fact from what I hear alot of them have discovered the joy's of having hot chocolate served to them by large black inmates. I quess they were faking all the time about not liking it black. ya know the only thing these BUTTLEECHES ARE ORDERING IS HOT FUGE PACKING ,BY SOME SUPER SIZED BLACK INMATES. Could this be the reason you degenerate white Zombies keep coming to this site,well quess what this ain't the black homo hotline,ya dumb asses.So next time do your homework and go where you belong. I'm glad to see you calling yourselfs by your real names,SHEEEEIIIIT HEAD , and FLUTLENTBRAIN,see your learning ,your master HRH- Darkoverlord has trained you well,now get back in your cages BITCHHOUNDS OF SLIME!
You pieces of wasted flesh,you disappointed me ,dam you pinheads have no back bones,ya let a little Nat. Amer. women and her son take your little camp and all the wealth you had and you punks,cryed like the tiny whores the we know you are.So what's next are you guys gona stick up a liquor store and hold all the beer hostage until you get a flight to RUSSIA OR KOSOVO? Are ya just gona curl up and die,or will you stage another of your clown parades,and goose step your way to another state?
Whenever you PUNK PIN UP BOYS GET THRU FIST FUKING ,yourself i quess you'll have to pick up your backpacks and head on down the highway to the next skinhead rally at your local trailer park. It must be really lonely always having to move cuz ,you can't live among the living,dam being a white genetic RECESSIVE VAMPIRE ,is getting harder by the day.

By Brotha_of_Action ( - 63.210.119.98) on Tuesday, September 12, 2000 - 07:41 pm:

To all the chocolate sistahs and brothahs out there: Its time to kill more Whiteys out there. If you have AIDS, it is your duty to RAPE a white woman, or white man for that matter, and give the disease back to the Europeans. If you see a little white girl, or little white boy, you must GIVE back AIDS to the child. And then we shall see how they like it.

By darkoverlord ( - 164.124.250.227) on Tuesday, September 12, 2000 - 10:40 pm:

THAT'S OK, NIGGER, IT'LL GIVE US A REASON TO FINALLY WIPE YOU APES OUT ONCE AND FOR ALL!! THOSE PRISON CAMPS ARE WAITING FOR YOU, YOUR MAMMY, YOUR SISTERS AND ALL THE NIGGERS WHO HAVE'T DIED OF AIDS, DRUGS, PRISONS, GHETTOS, GANGS, ETC...

IF THE WATER AND ELECTRICITY IS TURNED OFF, HOW LONG WILL YOU NIGGERS SURVIVE IN YOUR GHETTOS? IT'S COMING NIGGER BOY! DEATH TO ALL SHITSKINS!!!

By aryannuts get wiped again ( - 12.72.65.28) on Wednesday, September 13, 2000 - 05:16 am:

63 and your boyfriend 164 did you guys have to spend alot of time together to come up with this? It just seems your getting weaker and weaker,I quess you weren't kidding yoou do have AIDs! GOOD FOR YA !HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA aryan dk breath the only thing that's coming is that limp dk girlboy standing behind you as you scream out my name ! Stop dreaming cuz your lights have been off,your just to dead from the neck up to know. And that Turner Dihara,madness is dead and stinking,so dream on bevis and butthead. Just think old redneck bulter is soon to be in the street and all the good old boys in the order are taking orders for their hot a-ses from some large black men in the joint. I bet you wish you could be there, o ya and Bob burnt up Matthews didn't make it to Valhala,he's just so much dirt,much like all of you Vampires are soon to be. Does it just blow your feeble minds to know that a NIGGER,knows so much about your weak organizations and all the silly plans you make? You guys make my day,your better then any soap opera! Well kids HRH has to go so carry on with out me,MAGGOTS!

By likaglub ( - 216.98.92.43) on Wednesday, September 13, 2000 - 01:51 pm:

Hey Brotha of Action---Unless you're a sharpshooter (i am! ) , you better start running, you f>u>c>k>i>n>g coward, cause I'll end it for you! You probably would give AIDS to a little kid , just so you could rape them, you dirty faggot! you need your uncle Remus and your sixty-seven cousins to back up your-s>h>i>t>talk. I"M SERIOUS___ I'll meet you anywhere on the east coast of the U.S. anytime, you C>U>M>guzzling negro pimp, and we'll end it.Name it , black b>i>t>c>h. I'm not some coward, hiding behind a computer----YOU'LL SEE ME!!!

By DARKcleanup AIRHEADNATION FREAKS ( - 12.72.1.151) on Wednesday, September 13, 2000 - 02:40 pm:

Stop with the white BS,we know this is one of your nutcases,talking white racist SHE-IT. white flight you are delusional and growing worse by the week,stop talking to yourself it ain't working. The only sharp shooting your doing is in your sisters butt and your mothers mouth. Yes you are a coward that's why you come here,cuz we know in person ,we wouldn't hear a peep out of you. Listen RAmbo buttboy you and all the skinhead boyfuking inbreeds in the airyhead nation are on your a-ses in the street,now go shoot your shot in your boyfriend fartbrains mouth,tuff TURD!

By darkovrlord ( - 164.124.250.227) on Wednesday, September 13, 2000 - 08:18 pm:

Yeah, but think of what those niggers who come here think of all this!! "Kill white people!!" Man, are we fucking this site up or what!!!!!??

By GREG ( - 24.132.81.212) on Thursday, September 14, 2000 - 09:29 am:

POPULATION WARS / CULTURE WARS

[Excerpted from Conscious Rasta Report Vol. 4 No. 3: RAP, HIP HOP & THE NEW WORLD ORDER] Key to the survival of any people, be they an ethnic group, nation or race, is continued procreation. Our beloved creator blesses nations with fruitful generations or, if the people have fallen out of favor with God -- barrenness. An unusual event is occurring among the mostly-white populations of the world's most industrialized nations. Since the late fifties, women of these countries have experienced the most dramatic decrease in fertility that the world has ever seen. The major reason that Europeans came to dominate the world over the past five centuries is because of the large numbers of children born to their women during that period. A rapid decrease in fertility among Europeans forecasts a s.h.i.f.t in global power distribution over the next century. With a low proportion of children and productive-age population age 18-50, a nation will eventually see its power fade. Fertility among white women is the lowest in recorded history and is now falling at the fastest rate ever -- at 1.35 childbirth's per women it is now far below the required rate for replacement which is 2.1 children per woman in a society.

The central theme of this report is th

By darkovrlord ( - 164.124.250.227) on Thursday, September 14, 2000 - 10:03 pm:

Yeah, and all those nigger countries are dying like flies! There is nowhere in Afirca where they aren't dying of AIDS, war, drought/famine, bad governments, no water supplies, etc........... Yes, the mighty nigger is on the move.........all the way to the graveyard!!

By Kieth Starworth ( - 216.68.138.154) on Tuesday, November 14, 2000 - 10:49 am:

Even if white people did envent the AIDS virus it's up to the individual black or white to keep thier pants up and thier legs closed. You have insulted the over all intellegents of our black culture by expecting us to believe that white people are the blame for for the deaths of black people who can't wait until they're married, and decide to have multiple partners.

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Tuesday, November 14, 2000 - 02:26 pm:

HELLO

DARKOVERLORD I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMTHING VERY IMPORTANT I HAVE CHECKED THAT SINCE THE SUPREME AND KNOWLEDGE FILLED POSTING OF THE ONE WHO POSTED THE CIA WEAPONS YOU YES YOU WHERE ATTACKED BY "WHITES" AND AFTER THAT ALL CONVERSATION STOPPED BECAUSE OF OF CONSTANT SHOUTING AT THE "WHITE VAMPIRE" I THINK SOME WHITE`S ARE TRYING TO STOP US (ALL BLACKS ON THIS BOARD) FROM TALKING ABOUT THIS VERY VERY REAL TOPIC!!!!

I BASE THIS STATEMENT BECAUSE AFTER THAT POSTING OF THE CIA WEAPONS THE WHITES CAME TO THIS PAGE LIKE RAVENS ON A CORPSE!!!!!!!!!(LIKE NEVER BEFORE IT IS LIKE THEY RESPONDED TO THIS TOPIC!) AND STARTED POSTING USELESS ARGUEMENTS THAT STOPED EVERYONE FROM TALKING ABOUT THAT TOPIC!!!!!!!! WE NEED TO BREAK THEIR CONTROL OVER THIS!!!! THEY ARE ACTUALY IF YOU LOOK AT IT GOOD

STOPPING US TO TALK ABOUT THIS VERY IMPORTANT TOPIC

YOU CAN NEVER NOW IT COULD BE ACTUALY UNDERCOVER "GHOSTS" OR ONE PERSON WHO CAN CHANGE HIS I.P NUMBER !!!!!!!!! WHO IS WORKING FOR THE "WHITE WORLD GOVERMENT" TRYING TO STOP ALL CIICENS FROM CONDUCTING SUCH DISCUSSIONS!!!!!!!

PEACE AND POWER TO YOU.

By Klux ( - 164.124.250.203) on Tuesday, November 14, 2000 - 11:58 pm:

The very thing you niggers brag about and shows your primitiveness (besides the obvious ones like behavior and the fact that all niggers can do is create prison fodder, ghettos, and •••••• up African countries) is the large genotype you're proud of is far more seceptable to biological warfare than anyone else! In fact, in the early days of research, niggers were the ones experimented on. They've had nigger-specific biological weapons for decades. The newer ones are being used for more specific research.

By PUTTING THE WHITE RACIST TURDS TO BED! HRH DARKNESS HAS SPOKEN1 ( - 12.72.102.110) on Wednesday, November 15, 2000 - 03:12 am:

Greg; I don't talk to TURDS,I bury them. Lets face it these vampires know the truth when they hear it that's why like flies on a corpse,they keep coming back. As I've told all of the humans at this site,why waste your time talking to some white zombies,who really ain't gona do •••••,but keep BARKING LIKE THE RABID FOUL SMELLING CAVEBOYS THAT THEY ARE.You see what happen to the so called odor/order,theIR all in prison getting fuked by some blk guys or dead like silly ass bob burn up mattews. Old richard /CHESTER THE MOLESTER BULLLICE BUTLER AND HIS HOUSEBOYS,ARE LIVING IN THE WOODS OF IDAHO AND EATING ••••• WITH THE REST OF THE SKINHEAD CREW,SO WHY WASTE TIME ON THESE TURDS!

By Tommaso ( - 216.103.34.34) on Tuesday, December 19, 2000 - 08:47 pm:

I am white and proud of 'most' of my Italian ancestry. I do not profess to be perfect. That said, there are recorded and admittd cases of human testing by the CIA and our own military. These are a matter of record - admitted to by the government, including LSD and nuclear fallout and radioactive exposure tests. I came to this site looking for information. The banter makes it very difficult to find the information. Could someone remove all the extraneous comments and crosstalk? I am interested in the latest information and research - not ageold class / race prejudice. As one personal comment; I believe we are all responsible for what we do with our lives, and there has been and always will be injustice. I wish you all peace and best wishes in your journeys.

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Wednesday, December 20, 2000 - 09:47 am:

NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS

A BLACK DNA STRING IS LONGER THAN ANY OF THE OTHER RACES AND HALFBREEDS LIKE INDIANS AND ARABS!!

THE DNA OF A BLACK MAN IS LONGER THAN A CAUCASION AND MONGLOID!!!!!!!!

AND THUS A BLACK MAN HIS DNA STRING INSIDE HIS CELLS CONTAINS MORE INFORMATION THAN ANY OF THE OTHER RACES!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE USA GOVERMENT AND THE HIGH RULERS OF THE KKK KNEW THIS A LONG TIME AGO BUT THEY HID IT FROM THE WHITE POPULATION AND BLACK POPULATION!!!!

By Keith ( - 216.63.190.125) on Wednesday, December 20, 2000 - 01:10 pm:

This is sad. It seems like everyone has an ulterior motive here. Why white and black people CONTINUE to focus on their differences is beyond me. I'm sure that one of the pseudo-intellects in here could pose a theory as to why, and I'm not interested in that. What we as AMERICANS need is to use our unique qualities to better our country. Try communicating with people on an individual level. Stop the finger pointing. Actually get to know people of a race other than your own. You will soon reallize that we are not very different at all. We are all one race, created EQUALLY by God. We might come in different shades of gray, but that doesn't mean we need to dislike or even hate each other. Let's not depend on the US Government to help us settle our differences. Let's do this as individuals. The Government has shown that they don't give a damn about the people in general. Politicians and bureaucrats only care about power. It is up to us to care about each other and make a change.

By One_Time_Poster ( - 63.80.255.2) on Wednesday, December 20, 2000 - 06:24 pm:

I have to say looking at you people scream at one another is the most fun I've had since Jerry Springer this afternoon.

Do you all live in the same Trailer Park?

Hillarious... Oh my...

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 164.124.250.203) on Wednesday, December 20, 2000 - 10:27 pm:

SO WHAT, EVERY INFERIOR SPECIES HAS A LONGER STRING OF DNA THAN THE MORE INTLELLIGENT ONES THAT FOLLOW! IF NIGGERS WERE SO SUPERIOR, WHY DID THEY NOT ADVACNE BEYOND THE COPPER AGE?

THE LONGER STRAIN OF DNA ALSO IS WHAT THEY ARE USING FOR BIOLOGICAL WARFARE! WHY DO YOU THINK ALL THESE NEW DIEASES ORIGINATE IN AFRICA?!?!

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Thursday, December 21, 2000 - 04:53 pm:

NO WHITEY YOU ARE TOTALY WRONG LET ME EXPLAIN:

THE MORE INFORMATION IN THE CELL THE MORE COMPLEX A BEING IS THAT IS WHY THE DNA STRING IN ONE CELLED BEINGS IS LIKE NOTHING!!!!

THE LONGER YOUR DNA THE MORE INFORMATION IS STORED!!!! GO ASK THE WHITES WHO JUST MAPPED A CAUCASION HIS DNA INFORMATION!!

AND GUES WHAT THEY WILL NOT MAP A MONGLOID OR NEGROID BECAUSE THAN THE WORLD WOULD KNOW THAT WHITES ARE THE LOWEST ON THE PLANET!!!

By brown ( - 209.240.221.104) on Sunday, December 31, 2000 - 09:13 am:

The problem is in the water supply , you cant recycle water , its simple as that, you dont have to be smart to figure that out if this person over there has aids and he or she is pissing in the tolliet or somebody over there has herpes and in pissing in the toliet, figure it out people dont be stupid have you ever seen a aimal pee in the lake were he drinks I havnt that how this man made germ spred thru the water we drink its just that simple not because of all the rest of that crap .

By TCB ( - 198.107.162.73) on Sunday, December 31, 2000 - 04:32 pm:

WAS AIDS CREATED IN A LABORITORY TO WIPE OUT THE BLACK RACE THE TUSKEGEE EXSPEIRIMENT ON HUNDREDS OF BLACK MEN IN THE SOUTH THERE HAVE BEEN SO MANY TRICKS USED ON PEOPLE OF COLOR ITS NOT FUNNY BUT ONE THING THE WHITE MAN MUST UNDERSTAND HE IS NOT GOD THOUGH HE IS TRYING TO PLAY GOD HIS PLAN WILL BACKFIRE ON HIM THAT GOES FOR ALL YOU BLACK WOMEN THAT ARE BEDDING DOWN WITH THE WHITE MAN YOU WILL BUNR IN THE SAME FIRE THAT HE DOES

By W.X ( - 198.107.162.171) on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 07:48 pm:

IS THIS SO CALLED DIVERSITY REALLY FOR REAL OR IS IT JUST ANOTHER TRICK UP THE SLEEVE OF THE LYING DECIEVENG WHITE MAN HAVE THINGS REALLY CHANGED FOR THE BETTER OR IS IT JUST A HOAX YOU BE THE JUDGETO MANY BLACK PEOPLE ARE FALLING FOR THE OLD OKEY DOKEY THE PROBLEMS WE FACE ARE DOUBLE SIDED WE CAN BLAME THE PECKERWOOD FOR SOME THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST AND ARE STILL HAPPENING BUT WE MUST TAKE IT UPON OURSELVES TO DO WHAT WE CAN TO MAKE A BETTER FUTURE FOR OURSELVESFIGHT THE POWERS THAT BE THE ENEMIE INSIDE AND OUTSIDE AS WELL REMEBER THAT

By LLC ( - 198.107.162.98) on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 02:11 pm:

SOME FACTS ON AIDSTHE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION WENT INTO CENTRAL AFRICAIN 1972, INTO AN AREA THAT IS KNOWN AS THE AIDS BELT'AND ADMINISTERED A SMALL POXVACINATIONTO SEVERAL THOUSANDS OF AFRICANS.THIS WAS NOTED ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE LONDON TIMES,ANOTHER FACT THAT WAS NEVER MENTIONED THE HEPATITUS.B VACINEWAS GIVEN TO SEVERAL THOUSAND MALE HOMOSEXUALSIN NEW YORK AND SANFRANCISCOIN 1978,EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO RECIEVED THAT VACINE CONTRACTED AIDS. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEMTHE FIRST AMERICAN VICTUMS OF AIDS ALL HAD THIS IN COMMONTHEY ALL RECIEVED THE HEPETITUS ,B VACINE. AIDS BEGAN IN AMERICA IN 1978IN THE HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNITIES OF NEW YORK AND SAN FRANCISCO,IMMEDIATLY FOLLOWING A GOVERNMNENT -SPOSERED PROGRAMOF HEPETITUS ,B VACINATIONSALSO IN AN OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT REPORT FROM THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF MEDICINEIN GTRET BRITIAN THEY STATE UNEQUIVOCALLY THAT SALIVAAND BLOOD ARE MORE INFECTIOUSTHAN GENITAL SECRETIONS''AND THAT AIDS MEETS NONE OF THE CRITERION OF A VENAREAL DISEASE.ALSO MANY HIGHLY RESPECTED PHYSICIANS,AGREE THAT THE AIDS VIRUS COULD NEVER HAVE OCCURRED SPONTANEOUSLY IN NATURE.THAT ANIMAL VIRUSES CANNOTJUMP SPECIES,AS WE ARE BEING TOLD THEY DID ,ALSO THE AIDS VIRUS BEARS NO RESEMBLANCE TO ANY VIRUS EVER FOUND IN A GREEN MONKEY, BUT DOES BEAR ATOTAL RESMBLACE TO COW VIRUS AND SHEEP VIRUS,HAVE SOMEHOW BEEN BONDED TOGETHER. THE ONLY WAY THESE TWO SPECIES OF VIRUS COULD BOND TOGETHER WOULD BE IN A LABOARATORYSOMETHING ENGINEERED IN A LABORITORY.AND THEN FURTHER ENGINEERED TO MAKE THE JUMP INTO THE HUMAN SYSTEM. I SHALL RETUN WITH MORE TRUTH VERY SOON , LET ME SEE SOMEONE REFUTE THIS TRUTH IF YOU CAN IF YOU CANT SHUT THE HELL UP

By Jim ( - 63.208.87.176) on Saturday, January 27, 2001 - 09:32 am:

Ya know, it's really distressing... here European and American countries spend billions of dollars each year propping up African countries, including but not limited to providing a lot of free health care to those who otherwise could never afford it. And in response? Hatred by the ever-ravenous black racist element, and as usual, total irrationality in their arguments. If we wanted to annihilate the indigenous population of Africa, we could do it in about a week with Anthrax or any number of germ agents, but no, what western societies have done is to greatly increase the health levels of those who live in Africa, increasing their lifespans, decreasing infant mortality, increasing the daily quality of life. No matter how much generosity of spirit is shown, though, will ever sway the attitudes of the black racists. For them, racial hatred is their mantra, and nothing can deter them from that course.

By MORE SOUNDS OF IT-63 FARTING THRU IT'S MOUTH AND CALLING IT THOUGHTS,MORE ••••• SMEAR ON THIS SITE FROM THE RESIDENT WHITE LEECH TONITE. or HIS REALNESS DARKOVERLORD EMPTYS THE TRASH FOR THE WEAK! ( - 12.81.87.160) on Saturday, January 27, 2001 - 08:05 pm:

Where does this idiot earth worm jim get all this amerikka white racist sloganearng,does he practice this bullsheit in front a mirror or an audiance of his fellow idiots?

Ha; I see some new faces in the house,welcome to all the intelligent forward thinking HUMANS.Your in the BLACK RUBBER ROOM ,with alot of white NUTS,getting KRACKED! As your aware the living dead RACIST ZOMBIE KRACKERS ARE ,among us. I find it best now to feed the WHITE RACIST ZOMBIES buzzing this site. Simple put never speak directly at one of the GHOULS,since we can;t talk to the dead,unless your one of them.

Again I encourage everyone who comes to this site,to bring back your friends,so they can help us stamp out the deathly smell of WHITE RACIST VAMPIRES,tryna suck the live blood out of this site.Fight RACISM, bring your friends to this site so we can DROWN THE WHITE MAGGOTS,OFF THIS SITE!

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 164.124.250.231) on Sunday, January 28, 2001 - 01:18 am:

AIDS IS KILLING LOTS OF FAGGOTS, NIGGERS, JUNKIES AND OTHER DISEASE CARRYING VERMIN! LAST YEAR SEVERAL MILLION NIGGERS WERE WIPED IN AFRICA ALONE WITH LOTS OF NIGZ ON THE WAY OUT RIGHT NOW!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LOTS OF DEAD SHITSKNS!!!

By TheresaC ( - 64.12.104.183) on Tuesday, February 27, 2001 - 02:24 pm:

In America there also is the problem of many, many black folks dying of AIDS, and bearing babies with AIDs (for shame!) Some people just dont know how to be responsible for themselves and LOVE to blame others. Take care of yourselves please and stop blaming your problems on others. Also, Cleopatra was Greek-100% This is a nice web-site however, I learned a lot. Thank you.

By HRH-DARKOVERLORD KICKS ANOTHER RACIST IMPOSTOR OFF THE SITE,GETA STEPPN THERESA/64 ( - 12.81.70.166) on Wednesday, February 28, 2001 - 12:33 pm:

Apparently you didn't learn to much cuz you dam sure are wrong about Cleo being !00 percent of anything. But being either the misinformed white girl or another in a long line of bogus racist white clowns what else is new.Take your dull empty ass out of here,we've got enough white houseflies around here already! BEAT IT!

By Martin ( - 152.163.204.204) on Monday, March 5, 2001 - 08:53 am:

She had an Egyptian relatives. She was Culturally
greek. Thanks for stopping by.
--------------------------------------------------
------

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Monday, March 5, 2001 - 09:37 am:

Martin:
Please prove that she had native Egyptian relatives, or more pertinently, ancestors.

Thank you.

By Martin ( - 205.188.200.38) on Friday, March 9, 2001 - 04:16 pm:

I don't have to its something that is already
admitted among historian. Both from Afrocentric or
Eurocentr...oh im sorry...normal accepted
historians.
--------------------------------------------

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.251.241) on Saturday, April 21, 2001 - 10:44 am:

HAHAHAHAHA!!! NIGGERS DYING LIKE FLIES EVERYWHERE!! FUKK YOU SHITSKIN BASTARDS!!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: