Black gay men

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: MelaNet UnCut Talk: Black gay men
By Fred Toliver ( - 165.95.199.247) on Thursday, April 6, 2000 - 07:53 pm:

Why we are not accepted in our comunity and what we need to do about this problem of homphobia!

By Brandon Jones ( - 165.95.199.247) on Thursday, April 6, 2000 - 07:55 pm:

Black homophobia

By Black Man ( - 216.160.26.152) on Friday, April 7, 2000 - 04:49 pm:

A man is supposed to be a man. Homosexuality is UNAfrikan. Most gay men know they are wrong for being sodomizers and so you'll notice how a batti boy is afraid to look at any brotha.

I have been worst than offended by faggots who've sought homosexuality from me. I have never beaten a homo, but there was a time when a faggot, a brotha! and this subhueman cat approached me in a GreyHound bus terminal asking me could he give me some head!!! I would have murdered this beast but I wasn't tryna go to prison outta state where I couldn't get no bail.

Black Homosexuals are CONTRADICTING NATURE! Man is meant for woman, woman is meant for man. Homos produce NO FRUITS!!! Homosexuality confuses children who view these UNNATURAL, HUEMAN ABOMINATIONS as they are becoming accepted and tolerated and even supported and SPONSORED by the government. How the •••• does "Sodomites got all da rights..." HUH!?

Yall don't add on, yall subtract and the homo attitudes are ABSOLUTELY UNWELCOME & REJECTED in the Stolen Afrikan world!!! Anything that violates NATURE is condemnable!

By Martin ( - 205.188.198.38) on Saturday, April 8, 2000 - 03:43 am:

to tell u the truth.....i find homosexuality a
little bizarre myself but there seems to be some
connections between racism, sexism and homophobia.
We may hate to admit but its true. They are very
similar so there must be a connec

By relativity ( - 139.102.141.75) on Saturday, April 8, 2000 - 09:57 pm:

Oh, okay, I get it. It's not okay for white people (and Black) to be white supremacist, but it's perfectly fine for Black people to post thoughts which characterize gay people as unnatural, hueman abominations. Give me a break. When one issues statements like that, one loses all credibility of being about the process of uniting Black people. Period. It is not okay for us to gay bash! I repeat--it is not okay for us to gay bash...

By sisterT ( - 4.54.107.56) on Saturday, April 8, 2000 - 10:48 pm:

i agree relativity. although i do not agree with homosexuality, i do not think that it is right to treat them less than human. we all have something about us that someone doesn't like or doesn't approve of. it is, however, a lifestyle that i wish will one day be done away with.

By relativity ( - 139.102.141.141) on Sunday, April 9, 2000 - 09:54 am:

I can't say that I feel comfortable with it either...but I know that almost all of us could say that they have that one family member who we always "suspect" of being "different." And many times, because of not accepting that difference, these family members are made to feel as if they are outside of the circle, and that their own families are not interested in accepting them for who they are....

By Sistah Souljah ( - 207.108.170.66) on Monday, April 10, 2000 - 05:11 pm:

Salaam Sister T!!!!! The only reason why we have gay black men is because we had gay white slave masters!!!!!!! They were raping our men almost as much as the women. That's why this practice seems as though it's okay, cause most white men are gay. You'd be suprised how many of them are married, with children, mayors, presidents, or in the senate, and having parties with other men!! Have you ever wondered how the white man can be so "Christian" like and be gay? Cause he doesn't really practice the true beliefs of Allah that forbids homosexuality. He created the religion Christianity, so he creates his own rules, just like the eating of swine flesh!! I love my brothers, regardless of their preference, cause I know that they are sick and have been destroyed by the white man and this system. Most of the men became gay or passive because of their upbringing, single mother, all sisters, no male model in the home. How else is he supposed to learn how to be a man? It's even more scary when you are dating a man, and you don't even realize that he goes both ways, until you see him walking down the street holding hands with another brother!! It's something that is very serious that has to be addressed and not shoved under the rug!!! Now, once the brothers know and heed the words of Allah, then he will realize what he is doing and get right with Him, cause you cannot serve two masters!!! All issues that are not in line with Allah's principles that He put here for us, we need to speak on it, with out being afraid. We need to address them, not out of condemnation, but out of love, because all of this envy and jealousy foolishness has to stop!!

By Infinite Knowledge/Wisdom ( - 130.49.100.76) on Tuesday, April 18, 2000 - 12:49 pm:

First of all, let it be known that I am not a homosexual. On an economic, and political level homosexuality doesn't make a difference in regards to the Black community's need to unite against White supremacy; however, in terms of spiritual and moral conduct homosexuality becomes an issue. If you think about the world it is supposed to be balanced. The problem we face is do to the lack of balance. A male should be with a female that is the natural order of things. Furthermore, a homosexual relationship cannot be productive without the use of unnatural means. Therefore, I can't see God/Netjer/Nature intending for the same sex to partake in sexual relations. The lack balance which we continually LEARN from our parents and the society that raise us causes us to seek love in the wrong places because there is a dirth of genuine love. In addition, our hedonistic nature (in the homosexual as well as the heterosexual community) we cannot and do not want to control our sexual urges and would rather be controlled by them. Some religious/spiritual practices view forms of masterbation as a means of increasing one's chi/ra/kundalini. Although, masterbation is also unproductive, it is done specifically for a spiritual reason. Peace. Hotep. Odabo. Uhuru.

By muenda ( - 198.104.1.100) on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 10:51 pm:

all minorities, gays, blacks, women, etc, etc, etc, WILL remain in bondage until all are free.
homosexuality is found in nature, a thousand times over, ask any biologist. even masturbation amongst certain whales has been documented. heterosexuality occurs more often, that is undisputed. there is a species of primates, i believe they are called the bonobos, in which every member is bisexual, and violence is practically unknown. these are facts. whether we like it are not, and the black community as a whole does not, we are chained together with the gay and lesbian movement, as long as they are not free, neither shall we be.

By greg ( - 164.124.250.228) on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 05:54 am:

you're right ALL faggots and niggers should be killed!!

By sam ( - 205.188.192.21) on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 04:20 pm:

The longest war America has ever fought is the Dirty War, and it is not over. It has lasted 30 years so far and claimed more than 25 million victims. It has cost almost as many lives as the Vietnam War. It determined the result of last year's congressional election.

Yet the American news media do not want to talk about the Dirty War, which remains between the lines and unreported. In fact, to even suggest that the war exists is to be discredited. So let's start suggesting, immediately.

No matter how crime figures are massaged by those who want to acknowledge or dispute the existence of a Dirty War, there is nothing ambiguous about what the official statistics portray: for the past 30 years a large segment of black America has waged a war of violent retribution against white America.

And the problem is getting worse, not better. In the past 20 years, violent crime has increased more than four times faster then the population. Young blacks (under 18) are more violent than previous generations and are 12 times more likely to be arrested for murder than young whites.

Nearly all the following figures, which speak for themselves, have not been reported in America:

According to the latest US Department of Justice survey of crime victims, more than 6.6 million violent crimes (murder, rape, assault and robbery) are committed in the US each year, of which about 20 per cent, or 1.3 million, are inter-racial crimes.

Most victims of race crime - about 90 per cent - are white, according to the survey "Highlights from 20 Years of Surveying Crime Victims," published in 1993.

Almost 1 million white Americans were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by black Americans in 1992, compared with about 132,000 blacks who were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by whites, according to the same survey.

Blacks thus committed 7.5 times more violent inter-racial crimes than whites even though the black population is only one-seventh the size of the white population. When these figures are adjusted on a per capita basis, they reveal an extraordinary disparity: blacks are committing more than 50 times the number of violent crimes of whites.

According to the latest annual report on murder by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, most inter-racial murders involve black assailants and white victims, with blacks murdering whites at 18 times the rate that whites murder blacks.
These breathtaking disparities began to emerge in the mid-1960s, when there was a sharp increase in black crime against whites, an upsurge which, not coincidentally, corresponds exactly with the beginning the modern civil rights movement.

Over time, the cumulative effect has been staggering. Justice Department and FBI statistics indicate that between 1964 and 1994 more than 25 million violent inter-racial crimes were committed, overwhelmingly involving black offenders and white victims, and more than 45,000 people were killed in inter-racial murders. By comparison 58,000 Americans died in Vietnam, and 34,000 were killed in the Korean war.

When non-violent crimes (burglary, larceny, car theft and personal theft) are included, the cumulative totals become prodigious. The Bureau of Justice Statistics says 27 million non-violent crimes were committed in the US in 1992, and the survey found that 31 per cent of the robberies involved black offenders and white victims (while only 2 per cent in the reverse).

When all the crime figures are calculated, it appears that black Americans have commited at least 170 million crimes against white Americans in the past 30 years. It is the great defining disaster of American life and American ideals since World War II.

All these are facts, yet by simply writing this story, by assembling the facts in this way, I would be deemed a racist by the American news media. It prefers to maintain a paternalistic* double-standard in its coverage of black America, a lower standard.

By Kwaheri ( - 64.20.78.89) on Monday, June 26, 2000 - 07:50 pm:

Difference and diversity are the laws of the universe. Human sexuality, like everything else, must follow that law. That heterosexuality is the dominant sexual expression cannot be disputed. The fact that we a rapidly approaching 6 billion people on this planet testifies to its dominant status (we won't discuss here the repercussions of overpopulation and the fate of unplanned for, unwanted children). Continuation of the species is inherent. That, too, is a law of the universe. But heterosexuality is not the only form of human sexual expression; it has variety and variations even within its form and variety and variations is also inherent in the single theme of human sexual expression.

Language, for example, is a human expression. It is the single theme. The variations of that single theme have produced widely distinct languages all over the world. But they are all part of the language theme. Human sexuality is no different. Homosexuality and bisexuality are variations on the single theme of human sexuality, no more, no less.

Its expressions in other cultures is probably not as open as it is in the west; it's very likely such expressions were shrouded in ritual, ceremonial and spiritual significance. This can be found in cultures all over the world.

I can understand the impulse to make Africans 'superhuman' given the slander, libel and defamation committed against our historic identity and reputation but Africans are the oldest people on the planet Earth! There is nothing in the human experience we haven't experienced at some point in our legnthy existence. We are Human Beings, with all that that implies. Whites want to portray us a subhmans and some Afrocentrists want to portray us superhuman ('blameless'). I suspect we run the gammut. We are all that Humanity is: good, bad and indifferent. You cannot have lived as long as we have and not know the full scope and measure of our vast human experience. WE ARE THE WORLD!

Man and Woman are complimentary opposites, designed to continue the human species but procreation is not the only form of creation. Brilliant writers, muscians, poets, sculptors, painters, the list is endless, are creating and adding their creative gifts and beauty to the world.

And what of the straight couples, for whatever reasons, have decided not to have children, are their lives less worthy of respect? Are they no longer part of the African family/village?

Cunnilingus and fellatio could also be designated as "unnatural acts". The virgina was not designed for ingestion but there are a great many brothers who would rather fight before giving that up, if the truth be told, and we know there sisters out there who hope they never do (smile). The same is also true from male perspective.

For the first time in my life, I was ashamed of being a Black man when I saw those lowlife brothers sexually assaulting Black women in Central Park. I'm further outraged by the fact that I haven't heard much outcry from the Black community! These were our women, yes, that's right, OUR WOMEN they were attacking, degrading and dehumanizing. And that image has gone out around the world. Now, when the racist want to prove just how 'low and nothing' they think we are, all they have to do is pull out those tapes of disrespect. Not to go astray, but Rap has played a part leading up to that disgraceful as too has the public use of the "n-word". We've been debasing and degrading ourselves with every use of that word and rap lyrics and videos have help ligitimize the dehumanizing our Black women as sex objects and nothing more.

Contrary to popular belief, very often gay men have deep and profound relationships with straight women. We come from the union of man and woman and even with our same sex orientation, woman remain a vital part of our lives, starting with our mothers, sisters, aunts, nieces, cousins, teachers and friends.

As the old saying goes, some of my best friends are women! Some believe you can't know a woman without sexual intercourse. But that is just one aspect of being a woman. Women are not just virginas with feet! There is so much more to them, so much more to know and appreciate other than carnal knowledge. Because the sexual component is not present between gay men and straight women, we get to see facets of their being that many straight men either miss, ignore or don't believe exists. If you think a woman is only for copulation, then you've dismissed 90% of her being.

I've had some of the most profound, in depth, spirit-stirring conversations and relationships with many of the sisters in my life! I'm convinced that the female intellect has been greatly overlooked and minimized.

I feel compelled, however, to inform the sistah souljahs and "blackman" of this world and those of their ilk, that this struggle for our liberation both here and back home is not your sole property! You do not have any 'exclusive rights' to determine who will participate, who will be black, who will be man or woman. What papers do you have, what deed do you possess to this struggle that says you and those like you are the sole proprietors of our fate? The external struggle for freedom will never be accomplished while we practice hatred and discrimination internally. The contradiction is too great, too glearing!

You don't have to like my "life style" (whatever that means) and I don't have to like yours. The only thing required for us to get along in a civil fashion is MUTUAL RESPECT! Human decency is not determined by gender or sexual orientation.

It is the hatred and hostility guised in the words of religion that create the division among our people. Frankly, I get really suspecious of those who carry so much hate in their hearts while professing to love. "He/She doth protest too much, me thinks"

Peoples' bedrooms should be private and off limits to those not invited. Corny as it may sound but if we spent as much time learning to love as we spend learning to hate and condemn, we'd be much further along than we are.

As they say, we are everywhere! We are your family members, your friends, teachers, doctors, nurses, construction workers, lab technicians, scientists, writers, poets, muscians, soldiers, marines, pilots, civilrights/community activists, everywhere. We are as committed to this struggle as anyone else and your hatred, ignorance and studpidity will not deter us, desuade us from fighting for African people in whatever capacity we can. It will be total liberation or no liberation at all.

Stay out of my bedroom, I'll stay out of yours! Keep your relgious beliefs to yourself and I'll do the same; more people have died in the name of gods;

Proselytizing is a prelude to hostility, violence and war. Proselytizing operates on the premise that 'your beliefs are wrong and mine are right' and therefore, I must do all I can to change you, bring you around to my point of view: more people have died in proselytizing.

HEXHIMA (hay-SHEE-mah): RESPECT is one of the primary laws of the universe; we need to meditate on that, practice that; that would be a good first step towards UMOJA/UNITY!

By diop ( - 209.214.151.48) on Tuesday, June 27, 2000 - 04:00 pm:

hotep,
look, do not come to this site preaching to the
strong black men who are men. we need you to be
a man and show your agression in the face of white
supremacy. diop

By Whaazzupp? Your moms sitting on my face? That's whazzup, negronie! ( - 216.98.77.227) on Friday, August 18, 2000 - 04:02 pm:

Diop , Go F>U>C>K> yourself. Your enemy is not whitey, my negro, it is the Jew! Remember this , ••••••.

By gordo ( - 63.24.94.169) on Sunday, August 20, 2000 - 04:08 pm:

•••••, moan and complain. reading this really helps me understand what racism really is and who suffers from it!!

By Fatbrain ( - 12.86.178.120) on Tuesday, September 12, 2000 - 08:42 am:

I disagree homosexuality is very Afrikan! black men have been enjoying other men since the beginning. Its a "black thang: so to speak since black men were the original ones to practise it many thousands of years ago. I am currently planning writing a book about the curse of Canaan about which the whole curse on black people is about one of Noahs sons who committed a homosexual act with him. This act and the curse is the source of all black problems...slavery etc. Heterosexual AIDS in Africa is actually a myth. AIDS follows homosxeual men and Africa is reaping what it it sows.....the highest number of homosexual men of any other group. I would urge all my brothers to repent from this vile action of tongueing and inserting of there penises into each others anuses or the plague will continue. It is an abomination.

By DARK AND LAUGHING IN THE FACE OF RACIST PUNKS ( - 12.72.64.251) on Tuesday, September 12, 2000 - 04:32 pm:

Flatulentdrain;i see your still tryna talk up on a dik! I told ya go to the HOMO SITES,this ain't it. And do save us this tired bible myth cuz it's as dead and stinking as you. Yes there are black gay men and women so what else is new. Your concerns with this say more about your personal needs for a HOT BIG BLACK WEENIE,then any true reading of history. Being the typical john wayne ZOMBIE THAT YOU AND YOUR BUTTMATES are what else could we expect.
Are the other VAMPIRES still in mouring ,since the aryan nations kids got kicked to the curb? Dam I quess old man BUTTLEEECHLER,must really be takening it hard,as usual up the butt.ahahahahahahahaha So you have at it Homer,cuz it seems your buttbuddies have like the rats they are, jumped ship.
Soon like the rest of the WHITE LOONIE GOONS,you'll learn the power of HRH- BLACK FLAG! So hang in there cuz your next on my personal hit list,ya fat flat ass midget brained anal reactinary BUTTSLUG!

I 'M FIRED UP,AND AS ALWAYS READY TO PUT MY FOOT INTO ALL REACTINARY RUNNING DOG,SHE-IT EATING,WANNABE RACIST THROWBACK ,CAVEDWELLING ,OUTHOUSE EATING,DOG FUKING,CHILDMOLESTING WHITE BUTTLUNCHING,INCEST BREEDING ,SWATICA WEARING ,SKINHEAD PIMPLE FACED FACIST BLOOD DRINKING AMERIKKA HOME BOYS,SO COME ON WITH IT !

By So-Low ( - 172.165.99.213) on Tuesday, September 12, 2000 - 06:32 pm:

Define homosexual...I believe what we are calling sexual actually ought not be labled such. That is to say that no such thing exist.

To understand what I am saying I think one should exam the root word: "sex"-which suggest, when put into a boolean question: either one or another(noun form). So you are either male or female. When we use the definition in its verb form, we are still deriving the concept from its root form.
And further more when you think of sex, the act, you are assuming that this is some act that has, will have, or could possibly have the distinct feature of reproduction of the species therein. This can only happen during said act between a male and a female in the human race. Thus, two people of the same sex cannot reproduce anything in this way , barring a mess, then we conclude that what they might be doing is something different from "sex". Simulation of the genitilias to orgasm does not a sex occurrence make. I mean if we are going to call this sex, then stimulating oneself might be considered having sex with "oneself"...NOT.

Therefore, I believe a better term/concept and behaviour might be: anti-sexuals. For these folks that indulge in any of the above named acts, are having anti-sexual experiences. These folks have chosen not to have sex; not to possibly indulge in an activity that might possibly reproduce the species. Think about it!!!

In closing, masturbation is not having sex with oneself no more than two people of the same sex who are somehow stimulating each other in hopes of receiving some "sexual" thrill, is having a sexual encounter--neither of these acts are to be considered sex--they can not possibly reproduce the species. In fact the only thing that these acts can produce is --A MESS!!! So, the next time you think of people who are erroneously called homosexuals, you might consider that they are not having "sex" at all and a better term for them is ANTI-SEXUAL... Give me some feed back. Peace.

By darkoverlord ( - 164.124.250.227) on Tuesday, September 12, 2000 - 10:42 pm:

Just more nigger drivel!! AIDS is wiping out faggots, nigggers, junkies and other disease carrying vermin out of existance. Soon Africa will be WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!

By DARK AND LAUGHING ( - 12.72.65.28) on Wednesday, September 13, 2000 - 05:20 am:

164,YA GOT IT WRONG YOUR SISTERS KIDS WILL BE BLACK,AND YOU WON'T BE BACK,NOW GO SMOKE SOME MORE CRACK OR CRANK,CUZ I SMELLYA BOY AND YA STANK!

By Jon ( - 216.98.92.43) on Wednesday, September 13, 2000 - 01:58 pm:

Hey darkie---stop talking about Butler_ I don't give a s>h>i>t about that f>u>c>k>i>n>g redneck, and that's old news anyway---COON!!!!!!

By ARYANCRYBABY RANT NO. 6 ( - 12.72.1.151) on Wednesday, September 13, 2000 - 02:51 pm:

216 DON'T GET HOSTILE BUTTBOY,JUST REMEMBER HE'S YOUR DADDY,AND YA NEED TO GET ON YOUR KNEES AND CONTIUNE TO SUCK AND FUK YOUR WAY THRU THIS AIRYNATION MESS,CUZ THAT'S ALL YA CAN DO BUTTACHE! AND STOP YOUR WHINNING ,YA BIG STRONG TURD! Why lie, hes your daddy and ya know it,the old fool will becoming to live with ya soon so get on the top bunk punk,and buy more depends for both of your hairy flat a-ses .Aryan nation boys -0 NATIVE AMERIKKA WOMEN AND SON 100,YE HA RIDE THEM REDNECKS!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
What's old 216 is you and your cast of retards that are slowly coming undone,so that your reduced to coming here for some BRAIN FOOD. Don't you get it ZOMBIEBOY,your dead and stinking ,get back in the grave with limp biscuit Buttlerlice,now GET YA FREAK!

By darkoverlawd ( - 164.124.250.227) on Wednesday, September 13, 2000 - 08:26 pm:

Be proud of being the biggest punks in the universe, be proud of the fact that a nigger is shot every 20 minutes in the USA! Proud of the ghettos, proud of the fact that 1 in 3 niggers are in the prison system AND GROWING! Proud of the fact that 1 in 2 niggers in all of Africa are directly affected by AIDS, wars or famine/drought! Proud of the drugs, proud of the gangs, proud of being on the bottom everywhere in the world!!! Yeah, you shitskins sure got alot to be proud of!!!!!

By zzzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.75) on Friday, September 15, 2000 - 11:13 am:

be proud of being the biggest nuts in the
universe, be proud of raping and enslaving
every culture that trusted u devils, be proud
of your young-ambushing classmates with your
m-16, be proud of eastern europe-the shyt hole
of the world, be proud of the worldbank and
imf-financing all wars and famine in the world,
be proud of your meth smoking cave bytches-
lusting after brothers and populating the world
with half breeds, be proud of your impotence-
viagra saved yo limp dyck, be proud of blowing
up a federal building-killing innocent chilren,
be proud of incest-a way of life for the iceman,
be proud of the "wiggas"-lil white boys and girls
who wanna be black, be proud that your time is
ticking away whitebread, if your women continue
to breed with the brother, we should be rid of
you by x-mas....yeah, u pale faced vamps have
a lot to be proud of!!!!!!

By Dark and laughing ( - 12.72.0.50) on Friday, September 15, 2000 - 01:17 pm:

AAAAAA how sweet of you zzzzzzzzz, hymn to the end of white madness.
Did ya noticed how these gutless clones refuse to speak about their latest decline at the idaho compound of old zombie buttboy supreme richard buttlischbutler?This is the head clown of the now defunt Airyanhead nonnation. These BUTTBOYS,were so dumb they fuk around and lost the farm to a little Nat. Amer. women and her son,to the tune of 70000 million dollars. Now these clowns will have to go back to living in the woods. That shouldn't be a problem being the werewolfs,they are. But old stinkie,decrapited Butler will probably have to move into a white nazi retirement home.
None of these LEECHES will even talk about this subject cuz they know ,I'd tear them another A-SHOLE TO GO WITH THE ONE THEY ALREADY ARE.They are really on the run and it shows in their non ablitiy to up with anything new.It's like their glued to this site,is this their form of CRACK?

By zzzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.73) on Friday, September 15, 2000 - 01:42 pm:

lol@ da real hrh....yea, now they are
aptly titled "The Airhead Nation", it's
back to the caves for the icemen, lol...

By Interneterrorist ( - 199.80.75.101) on Saturday, September 16, 2000 - 05:50 pm:

15 minutes ago I planted a ***prize*** @ the aryan compound, subtract 14 minutes and 59 seconds from then, those ice boyz were having the time of their lives. The prize was Loki, an ancient Germanic deity. Loki is personified as a bear and mainly a shape-shifter. The ancestors of these ice boyz used to perform necrophilia on dead bull bears. How sick! No wonder these ice boyz are hairy. I will continue to expose these perverted, demented, juvenile, prosimian, degenerate customs of the cursed people - cuz I love to harass. How's the un-evolved, dead skin?

Viva!

Interneterrorist

By Interneterrorist ( - 199.80.75.101) on Saturday, September 16, 2000 - 05:54 pm:

Couer d'alene...hmm, I travel where-ever you go, ice bwoy. I'm watching you. Think I'm playing.

Viva!

Interneterrorist

By darkoverlord ( - 210.183.28.97) on Saturday, September 16, 2000 - 09:37 pm:

So what, the Idaho compound. The fact still is, can you niggers cash a $100. bill anywhere? Can you go into a store and not be followed? If you get stopped by cops at night, does your stomach get knots? Face it nigger, you're still shitskins and you're still on the bottom of the totem pole!!

By DARKFOOT IN AIRYANA-SES ( - 12.72.192.17) on Sunday, September 17, 2000 - 03:59 pm:

210 ya punk BI-CH, INTERNET TERRORIST ,just cashed your welfare check,so SHUT THE FUK UP HOUSE PEST!hahahahahahahah Ya can talk all the •••••.ya pigbreath we both know all you whores are crying your flat asses off. It just seems day by day more and more of you cumdrunk,vampires are geting bumpED off like the rats you are! So sit back CHESTER THE MOLESTER,cuz we're coming for you and your DEAD MAMA TOO!

INTERNET TERRORIST I 'M GONA BRING MORE FOLKS TO THIS SITE,SO WE CAN PLAY SWAT THE FLY,WITH THESE FACIST INSECTS!

By darkoverlord ( - 164.124.250.227) on Sunday, September 17, 2000 - 08:58 pm:

and your mammy is a shitskin crack whore!!

By darkoverlord ( - 164.124.250.227) on Sunday, September 17, 2000 - 09:08 pm:

and your mammy is a shitskin crack whore!!

By DARKOVERLORD FOOT IN AIRYANA-S ( - 12.72.113.238) on Monday, September 18, 2000 - 02:30 pm:

164,attention 164.take that dik out of your mouth and speak up.oo but I forgot you live life on your knees,and your mouth is always filled.Well airyan BUTTBOY,I see your still doing your masters work,being terminally stupid must have it's benefits.So lab RAT,whats the dish of the day,airyan brown face,A--SKISS STEW? And let's face it test tube baby,the closest thing to a mother you have ,is that freak 210 who gives you his limp pig sticker up the rear end,worthless sterile gene defective incest breeding White MAGGOT! Now get back in your cage MAGGOT BRAIN DEMENTO!

By Interneterrorist ( - 199.80.75.101) on Monday, September 18, 2000 - 07:07 pm:

I sent a package in the mail to Mr. Pierce, author of the Turner Diaries. Hmmm... I wonder how he liked his "gift".

Good afternoon, icebwoy. Seems like you got your britches all roused up again. What's wrong, chump? Mama didn't show you no attention. Perked up some you lil pale bastard. Still speaking that lil fisher-price stuff huh -- "shitskin" (what a maroon, some profound anal fixation, I guess) Geez, get for real, ice boy. I thought you're graduated to 'I'm a dumb white boy' 101. It seems you're still at the infant stage. Cheer up, maggot, one day some big Klansman will allow you to suck his dik and become a full-fledged Nationalist Socialist Right Wing Neo-Nazi Alliance coward. That's if Ra and the Post-Glacial Age don't kill you first, punk.

Fear not, ice boy. You kind is ever decreasing, especially with a non-existent birth rate. You fool! Maybe Loki, hermaphrodite azz will save you. Or perhaps Wodin or Thor. The Aesirs are calling you dumb beee-atch! Paint the halls of Valhalla red with your vital fluids as you pass into Niflheim. The third time's a charm, chucker, just ask the Third Reich. Heil! Mein Kampf is doomed. Wer ist das? Ein Mann, der dort war. Dein kampf ist tot. Die weiss rasse wird sturz! Alles ist hollnungslos! Die schwarz rasse wird aufstehen. Es tut min leid. Yuck! Damn, that's an ugly tongue and what a horrible taste it is to speak such babble. Damn, German! Damn, Deustch! Ice bwoy run back to your cave, parasite and warm yourself with dog coprolites. Animalhair, the Ragnarok is coming!

Oh, the more you say "shitskin" the more you broadcast your infantile reasoning. If you only knew how much you suggest you walk around all day with toilet tissue jabbed so far your azz. But oh well, you're an ice boy - "don't know no better, huh, and all your kin". Auf wiedersehen, "doofendurger".

Viva!

Interneterrorist

By Leroy da pimp ( - 216.98.93.98) on Tuesday, September 19, 2000 - 05:15 am:

•••• ,Rastus, de nigga shaw learnt to type onat ol damn keybawd, dinte? Hee sez hees an intanet terrisst! I wondas if'n he back his •••• up. if'n hee sendin •••• hee shoudn'thru tha mail, I reckon he's gwine to da pentitentiary, jest like all hiz brothas!! I guess dat stupid nigga don't realize dat da po-lice kin track his black ass even ova da INTERNET!

By darkoverlord ( - 210.183.28.45) on Tuesday, September 19, 2000 - 05:16 am:

Like I said before, mammy is a shitskin crackwhore! AND I SAID BEFORE, WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU GET STOPPED BY THE POLICE AT NIGHT?? RODNEY KING?

By the way, the UN said today that 3 million niggers are in danger of starvation in Kenya! The mighty nigger race goes on dying from disease, wars and starvation!!

hahahahahahaha! More dead shitskins!! But then you're just a nigger and since when did a nigger life ever matter, anyway?

By Interneterrorist ( - 199.80.75.101) on Tuesday, September 19, 2000 - 06:51 pm:

Degenerate! Buzz off, buzz... Basic logic, Sherlock. My my my, tone down your fantasies. You are spurting flatulence everywhere. Check your diaper, ice boy! Come test, hell n'all.

Viva!

Interneterrorist forever

By Internet terrorist's slavemaster ( - 216.98.93.75) on Sunday, September 24, 2000 - 03:35 pm:

MOTHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK this internet Nigger!! don't make me come step step stepin wid my weapon, now nig! Let me inform your black ass of the fact tha in two weeks I will have some equipment that allows me to pinpoint the approximate area in which this bullshiot is comingf from> The you'll be screamin •••• da po-lice, •••• da po-lice, ••••, baby , yeah!!!!

By DARK AND WAITING FOR WHITE TRASH CLOWNS ( - 12.82.110.47) on Monday, September 25, 2000 - 02:37 pm:

the only thing you'll have nazi fly infested corpse,is another white Zombie in your butt!
You need to stop with the sci fiction,cuz ya ain't that smart fukboy! I do wish you could find me,cuz then I be able to take my time and give a real serious,old fashioned,prolonged A-SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS KICKING,YA DIKBREATH PIMPLE HEADED PINHEAD REJECT!
IF YA WANT TO PINPOINT SOMETHING POINT YOUR DUMB A-S TOWARD THE SEWERS,WHERE YA COME FROM CHUD!

By Interneterrorist ( - 199.80.75.101) on Monday, September 25, 2000 - 07:01 pm:

Tsk tsk tsk! Ice bwoy, some obsession we got going on here. Ya know you should really get that checked out! What's wrong mama forgot the gravy train and you foaming at the mouth pretending to be bloodhound? You got the hair for it, ice bwoy. Either its limp, lice infested, or you like your misguided brothers are ashamed of your white pride and have shaved it off. What is dat trying to prove, aryans? Because your savage ancestors wore their shorns longer than a sheepdog. How dare you, security blanket holder, attempt to provoke me! Your brain couldn't calculate that fast even if your mama had sex with computer chips and produce you pale bwoy. Are your wires crossed, screwed or something? You just got to get that wascally wabbit, huh, elmer fudd. Once again, degenerate, your frustration and inadequacy has betrayed your feeble-minded insecurity. Do you see me as a threat? Why? Are you scared, so anxious to know my identity? I never asked yours, wet-dog smelling cave beeatch! I don't want to meet your acquaintence. You do not have the honor nor the privilege of even cleaning my feet, k-9. Oh, if its the incident up at Coeur d'Alene, don't take it personal unless you wanted to have sex with a hermaphrodite, too. It was my German, huh? Really ticked your cells. Are you jealous? You didn't like my remark about Mr. Pierce up in West Virginia? Run ice bwoy, cuz you are the one under the spotlight. The beast has nothing on me to prosecute. I made no threats. I don't make threats. I just act. Unlike you, lil bwoy dat cried wolf. I'm only exercising my first amendment right. Get that through your skull, dugendoofer. Go back to Europe!

Viva!
Interneterrorist

By Interneterrorist ( - 199.80.75.101) on Monday, September 25, 2000 - 07:16 pm:

Oh, by the way what is this:

"MOTHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK this internet Nigger!! don't make me come step step stepin wid my weapon, now nig! Let me inform your black ass of the fact tha in two weeks I will have some equipment that allows me to pinpoint the approximate area in which this bullshiot is comingf from> The you'll be screamin •••• da po-lice, •••• da po-lice, ••••, baby , yeah!!!!"

Don't loose your composure because of me. Because if I can make you mad and blow your top, that means I got the best of you. You're disproving your own theory. Oh well, so much for White superiority. Also, a word of caution from your white brother:

"I guess dat stupid ..... don't realize dat da po-lice kin track his ..... ass even ova da INTERNET!"

So if I were you icebwoy, I would tone down my rhetoric a little. Remember the police are live and threats are threats!

I said I was here to terrorize! By george, I think he's got it!

Viva!
Interneterrorist

By Pissing in the face of of da terroriss ( - 216.98.77.133) on Monday, September 25, 2000 - 11:13 pm:

Hey Urkel, eight of my mates and I would like to beat you senseless with a croquet mallet , but we can't seem to find it, or you.

By See you assholes, it was nice to harass you ( - 216.98.77.133) on Monday, September 25, 2000 - 11:20 pm:

By the way , you a>s>s.holes, I'm moving to a place where I won't have 'net access for a while , so someone else will have to put joy into your dark (pun intended) lives . No it's not a cave, I'll go ahead and make the joke for you. Anyway, this is 216 signing off for good, and let me reveal a little secret, since I've been fucking with you all these months--I'm BLACK.

By darkoverlord ( - 164.124.250.231) on Tuesday, September 26, 2000 - 02:33 am:

GREAT AFRICAN INVENTIONS

1. The dirt pile.
2. The nose ring.
3. Throwing rocks. (actually, monkeys invented this one)
4. Throwing feces. (actually, monkeys invented this one)
5. Cannibalism. (actually, chimpanzees invented that)
6. Sex with your Mama. This invention solves the problem of what to do when you can't get a girlfriend.
7. Raping white women.
8. The digging stick.
9. The raping stick.
10. The termite stick. (Actually, chimpanzees invented this one)
11. The nose bone.
12. The lip bone.
13. Ubangi lips. A wooden disc is inserted in the mouth which makes the lips stick out about inches.
14. The KaKa spoon.
15. Female genital mutilation.
16. Cow dung hair styling cake.
17. Counting rocks. With the help of this, some Africans can count to ten.
18. Headhunting.
19. The bongo drum.
20. Human sacrifice.
21. Muti.
22. Voodoo.
23. Thatched huts.
24. Penis sheaths.
25. Killing sticks.
26. Spears. (Oops. They borrowed that from the Middle East)
27. The flute. (I lied about that one)
28. Witch doctors.
29. The strangling vine.
30. The cow dung stove for cooking. (Oops, they borrowed that from Arabs)
31. The hexing bone.

By Interneterrorist ( - 199.80.75.101) on Tuesday, September 26, 2000 - 08:24 pm:

It seems like one twerp is through, now I smell a few more rodents to disengage. Hiding in secret, hmm? My radar detects stupidity 12 o'clock coming from someone with 216. as the header. Reveal yourself imbecile. You child! Go died having sex with horse like Catherine the Great, Queen of Russia - numbskull.

Viva!
Interneterrorist

By Interneterrorist ( - 199.80.75.101) on Tuesday, September 26, 2000 - 08:26 pm:

Correction: Header ( - 164.124.250.231)

Viva!
Interneterrorist

By darkoverlord ( - 164.124.250.231) on Wednesday, September 27, 2000 - 07:58 am:

yer mammy is still a crack head shitskin whore!!!

By WHITE PRIDE TRYNA RUN AND HIDE,CUZ DARKNESS HAS GOTTEN INSIDE ( - 12.72.1.68) on Thursday, September 28, 2000 - 04:25 pm:

So endless ••••• eaters ,164,216 and the rest of the pack does this mean all you hydra headed ghouls have finally decided to get back in the ground? Or is this just a break back to the mental Inst. ,you escaped from? As to your being black,I think you meant ,ya smoke crack,your brains out of wack,and we've pushed ya so far over the edge ya can't fight back.Well being the dip stick of foulness that you are,like a dog on smack you'll be back. So I quess they finally stop you from using the internet at the library. Dam well at least ya learned alot about yourself,and just how prepared too many of us are to take you out if given the chance. Coward that you are ,you had to resort to telling folks what you and your mythical friends would do to us.Well STUPNAGEL,I quess that just proves how powerless and lost you are since,we know in person you and all your personalites,wouldn't break wind in our present!
So now that the dream has ended,and your banded from the library ,I quess this means back to yelling at the tv, and calling rush limbergers, sick a-s!
Buttboy of the demeanted,in your wildest delusions,ya never thought you'd see such a determined crowd of people black and white,stomping all over you and your disney fantasy white non super life! Just think now you'll never again beable to know just whats going on in any black persons mind,about how they truly feel about you. The next time some black person has to wait on you it could be one of us who sees right thru your pasteface vampire smile and decides to put a little something extra in your food.

The funny thing about white clones like your kind ,even when your trying to be "liberal",we can see the pted head sticking out along with your fangs,draculaboy! As to your sending,in some reinforcements,since your all from the same moldy culture,it will be like the WILLIAMS SISTERS,kicking the ••••• out of all those super white girls in tennis,CHILDS PLAY! GAMES OVER,and your done,now run on down the road,cuz ya can't make it in the sun,deadwhite boy your hr of power is over and your future destruction is about to come.Speaking of cummmmmmmming ,the next time I do I''ll shoot one for you ,cuz mean and my white WOMEN,KNOW HOW TO DO THE DO!

By MORE DISEASES COMING TO WIPE OUT NIGGERS IN AFRICA!!! ( - 164.124.250.218) on Friday, September 29, 2000 - 12:43 am:

Unknown Herpes Found In Apes -
Poised To Jump To Humans

Chimpanzees and gorillas harbour previously unknown herpes viruses that may be poised to jump species into humans, as happened with HIV. The viruses, discovered by French researchers, are closely related to the one that causes a type of skin tumour in humans called Kaposi's sarcoma.

Kaposi's is a frequent complication of AIDS, but it is also endemic among people in Central Africa. Viruses similar to the Kaposi's virus have been found in macaques, so Antoine Gessain at the Pasteur Institute in Paris and his colleagues in Cameroon and Gabon began looking for related viruses in our closest relatives, the great apes. They found two in chimps and one in gorillas. Compared with those in macaques, says Gessain, "these are much closer to the human virus."

This similarity means that if these ape viruses were to infect humans they could cause illness, he says. And even if the ape viruses do not cause disease themselves, says Beatrice Hahn of the University of Alabama at Birmingham, if they were to infect a person already carrying the human Kaposi's virus, the two viruses could swap genes and create a new and highly dangerous pathogen.

Virologists are concerned that it is becoming increasingly likely that another ape virus will infect humans. As the timber trade expands into new parts of the West African forest, the people who move with it start consuming local "bushmeat", including primates.

Gessain says his latest unpublished research suggests that another virus in the family may already be infecting humans--a chimp virus that is very similar to viruses found in macaques in both Africa and Asia. "If this family [of viruses] is already so widely distributed in monkeys and apes, it would be strange if it were not in humans," he says. "We should look for it."

Hahn agrees, but cautions that the virus Gessain has found in chimps may be something that the animals caught from macaques while in captivity. "These experimental chimps are all babies rescued from the bushmeat trade," she says.

By EVEN MORE DISEASES TO KILL NIGGERS!! ( - 164.124.250.218) on Friday, September 29, 2000 - 12:54 am:

IF I HITS ISRAEL, YOU CAN BET LOTS OF NIGGERS ARE GOING TO GET IT TOO!!!!

JERUSALEM (AFP) - A third Israeli in one day died Tuesday of West Nile Fever, raising the number of deaths from the disease to 19, Israeli public radio said.

The two earlier victims of the disease Tuesday died in the Tel Aviv area, the health ministry said. The radio, which did not give details on the third victim, said the number of Israelis diagnosed with the fever had risen to 247.

Meanwhile, another person has recently been stricken with another mosquito-borne disease, malaria, Health Minister Roni Milo told parliament.

Last week, the authorities declared that West Nile Fever had reached epidemic proportions.

They have conducted widespread spraying campaigns in a bid to eradicate the mosquitoes and contain the disease. Some 30 areas, mainly around Tel Aviv, have already been treated.

At the end of August the agriculture ministry ordered the killing of about 2,000 geese after the birds were found to be infected with the virus.

The disease resembles malaria, causing influenza-like symptoms and leading to meningitis in more serious cases. There is no known preventive medication against it.

Those most at risk are children under five, the elderly and those with a deficient immune system, in particular those suffering from HIV/AIDS.

By EVEN MORE DISEASES TO KILL NIGGERS!! ( - 164.124.250.218) on Friday, September 29, 2000 - 01:01 am:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! MORE NIGGERS DYING OF DISEASES!!! THE MORE DEAD NIGGERS, THE BETTER!!!!!NIGGERS: THE PERFECT TEST SUBJECT FOR GERM WARFARE!!!!!!!!!

Undiagnosed illness outbreak Wajir, Kenya
Wed Sep 27 16:21:57 2000

A couple of weeks ago, I posted an article about Leishmaniasis in the same area. The Leishmaniasis was thought to have been worse because of the severe malnutrition of the people.
There is very little offered as to the symptoms of this new outbreak. It is hard to know if this could be connected to the Leishmaniasis.
tGoF

Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 10:38:21 GMT
Source: allAfrica.com, The Nation (Nairobi), 23 Sep 2000 [edited]

Rare Disease Rocks Village
--------------------------
An outbreak of an unidentified disease is threatening the lives of more than
200 people at Eldas area in Wajir West. Local medical boss Muktar Sheikh
Omar told the District Executive Committee yesterday that health experts
would visit the area next week to study the outbreak.

Local health staff suspected that the disease was caused by severe
malnutrition. [I presume that they mean worsened by severe malnutrition. -
Mod.ES] He, however, said the local district hospital had no laboratory
facilities to analyse specimens from victims.

The medial boss said that Save the Children, a foreign Non-Governmental
Organisation, had pledged to set up a feeding centre for malnourished
children.

Lack of drugs in the local hospital had worsened the outbreak.

By MORE DISEASES COMING TO WIPE OUT NIGGERS IN AFRICA!!! ( - 164.124.250.218) on Friday, September 29, 2000 - 01:02 am:

Tue Sep 26 03:34:36 2000

Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 20:42:43 -0400
Source: Associated Press, filed 23 Sep 2000 - 07:35 PM [edited]

Rift Valley Fever Kills 44 Yemenis in 48 Hours
----------------------------------------------
SAN'A, Yemen: - Rift Valley fever has killed 44 people in north Yemen during
the past 48 hours, bringing the death toll from this mosquito-borne virus to
122 in only a matter of days, a Health Ministry official said on Sat 23 Sep.
2000. The official said 23 people died in Wadi Mour and another 21 in the
adjoining northern region of Hajjah.

The virus is transmitted from livestock to humans by mosquitoes and causes
diarrhea, nausea, and internal bleeding that can result in death.
Neighboring Saudi Arabia has reported 16 deaths from Rift Valley Fever in
its southern region near the border with the Yemen over the last 2 weeks.
At the San'a government's request, Saudi aircraft sprayed the affected areas
in Yemen this week with anti-mosquito insecticides.

Jordan, which lies north of Saudi Arabia, is currently fumigating against
mosquitoes in towns and villages and at cattle farms, slaughterhouses and
waste dumps. Jordanian health officials say neither Rift Valley nor West
Nile fever have been reported in the Kingdom, but 13 people have died in
neighboring Israel of the West Nile disease, a similar mosquito-borne virus.

--
ProMED-mail

[Unrelated arthropod-borne viruses are responsible for Rift Valley fever and
West Nile Fever. Rift Valley fever virus is classified as a member of the
genus _Phlebovirus_ of the family _Bunyaviridae_, whereas West Nile virus
belongs to the genus _Flavivirus_ of the family _Flaviviridae_. West Nile
virus is maintained in a mosquito-bird-mosquito cycle, involving
predominantly _Culex_ spp. mosquitoes, and only rarely causes a fatal
encephalitis in humans. Rift Valley fever virus, on the other hand, is one
of the most important veterinary pathogens, and it has been responsible for
epidemics of severe often haemorrhagic human disease. Apart from the
severity of the associated disease, Rift Valley fever virus is the greater
hazard because it has the potential to be transmitted without the
involvement of an arthropod vector, and also to survive transovarially,in
arthropods. - Mod.CP]

By bmawute ( - 206.170.78.254) on Friday, October 13, 2000 - 08:10 pm:

Kwaheri -We had no record of homosexuality until the invasion of the european. The body parts just do not fit. It is an abomination for a man to insert his penis into another man's anus and get feces all over it. The same thing goes for a woman. If a woman doesn't need a man, then why do they go to sex shops and purchase a penis. All the licking in the world is never going to be enough. A woman needs penetration. A man must have something to penetrate. This is the proper order. Allah made it that way. Something has gone terribly wrong. All Heterosexuals do not hate homosexuals, it is the sexual act that turns us off. I'm glad that you keep it in your bedroom. Peace

By FuManChu ( - 209.255.80.188) on Friday, October 13, 2000 - 11:55 pm:

Theres one word that gets used to often and incorrectly. ... Homophobia ... This means the fear of gay people. Just because people dont agree with the gay public doesnt make them scared of them. So, please lets put that word in the trash where it belongs..... i have yet to see someone run away and hide from someone cause they know they are gay.

By darkoverlord ( - 211.193.139.15) on Saturday, October 14, 2000 - 05:22 am:

No record, hell!! Niggers never even learned to write until whites taught them the art. Don't you remember Roots and those niggers who recited things for days because niggers were to stupid to think of writing! And sorry to bust your ignorant bubble, but there's lots of faggots in the Moslem world!! Remember, Islam is one of the most sexually segregated (and backward) parts of the world!! Just another nigger lie about Mus-glums!! As for no faggots, of course there's faggots in Africa, a nigger will •••• a snake if you lay it out straight for them!!!

By zzzzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.71) on Monday, October 16, 2000 - 10:45 am:

hummm, more genetically backward ravings
of the iceman...whiteboy, i would like your
dumb-azz to find a map and point out the
"country" of "Islam"....seems the trailer park
is the only backwards part of the world u dwell
in caveman....Islam, u dumb-phuck is a religion
not a part of the world, do us a favor and
proof read your rantings, of course, that
maybe an oxymoron for u...

By darkoverlord ( - 211.216.216.39) on Tuesday, October 17, 2000 - 12:44 am:

Islam is a backward, •••••• up, inbred religion. I've been to the middle east and there's lots of faggots there because Islam is so •••••• up and backward like the niggers who fall for this garbage!! Go to any moslem country and you'll see how •••••• up it is!! Better stay in your ghetto, nigger boy, you don't seem to know much more than how to steal or sell crack!!!!!!1

By zzzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.72) on Tuesday, October 17, 2000 - 01:20 pm:

like i said b4, trailer park booty bandit,
find a map and point out "islam" on it....
better still, share the meth pipe with your
mom so u can come up with somemore delusional
rantings, u are comic relief...lol, u probaly
think the "midle-east" is Boston, right, ya
dumb as a doorknob iceman....

By Dark and watching ZZZZZZZZ tear up som Alien/ariyoon a-s! ( - 12.72.65.176) on Wednesday, October 18, 2000 - 01:01 pm:

ZZZZZZZ stop your killing me!Your hot today,smacking the dixie juice out of the caveboy. Like a dead body,that just kepts bobbing a long,trailer trash just keeps a bobbing,bobbing all day.
I will admit that Islam like all relgions SUCKS,and that there are and have been gay in people in Africa and the Middle East.To even waste time arguing about whether,Africans are gay before or after,contact with Whites is absurd at best an not worth talking about.
As is well known HRH-DARKNESS,never bites his tongue,for the right or left postion.People African or white who expend large amounts of time arguing about sexual issues,have other agenda''s beside the removal of all forms of Fascist Oppression!
All relgious and cultural myths about homosexuality must be attack,for the pain and suffering,cuz by reactionary postions,taken by so called "right thinking people"

By darkoverlord ( - 211.216.216.89) on Thursday, October 19, 2000 - 12:44 am:

YOU NEVER ANSWERED MY QUESTION, NIGGER-BOY!! WHAT HAPPENS IF THE PO-LEECE STOP YOUR NIGGER ASS AT NIGHT IN A WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD? CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE? OR SHOULD I SAY, DOES THE HERSHEY HIGHWAY GOT YOUR ATTENTION?

By GREG ( - 24.132.81.212) on Thursday, October 19, 2000 - 10:58 am:

http://www.geocities.com/gregoryy_y/

By darkoverlord ( - 164.124.250.218) on Friday, October 20, 2000 - 12:28 am:

You must get bored fucking those sheep in whatever part of nigger-mutt land you're from Greggy!! You need to find another animal that will make you happy!!

By Interneterrorist ( - 199.80.75.134) on Thursday, October 26, 2000 - 07:16 pm:

30 minutes and counting .....

Do these gay white bwoys ever give up? Hell n'all, that's why terrorists love to regulate on these pale-skin bastards cause they never learn. What arrogance! White bwoy go kill yourself just like your grandfather fighting Crazy Horse and the Lakota people.

My words ..... coward!

Viva!
Interneterrorist

By darkoverlord ( - 164.124.250.199) on Friday, October 27, 2000 - 09:22 am:

Yeah, or just like all those punk ass niggers who got lynched, whipped, burned, castrated and tortured and had to pick cotton!! Or why the punk niggers in Africa are dying of disease, drought, famine, war, etc..... yeah, the mighty nigger just keeps on going up!!!!!!!!!

•••• yer mammy!
Darkoverlord

By Ms. Sprung ( - 206.128.192.142) on Friday, October 27, 2000 - 11:56 am:

BURN IN HELL,164.124.250.199!!! Just how old are you, punk? If you were a real man you wouldn' be into this crap. Yeah, black people have suffered a lot! But there is a GOD, and as well as all folks on Earth, there will come a day where you will see and FEEL HIS POWER!!!! We'll see if you will have any desire to carry on as you have! Ignorant fool!

By HRH-DARKOVERLORD,LAUGHS AT ARYAN NATIONS FATE ANOTHER SWORD IN THE HEART OF HATE! ( - 12.72.66.200) on Friday, October 27, 2000 - 12:33 pm:

Speaking of burning in hell,it's offical the courts in Idaho have upheld a huge judgement against old degenerate redneck airyan nation leader Dick Butler/buttless.
This means that iT'S dreams of having his BUTTBOY FORTRESS AND ALL HIS DUMB ASS REDNECK CLOWNS HAVE BEEN KICKED OFF THEIR LAND AND ANY OTHER ASSETS THEY HAVE WILL BE CONFISCATED! BAM,BAM, ANOTHER WHITE LEECH ,GONA BE EATING SPAM! YA THESE CHILDMOLESTERS WILL HAVE TO MOVE BACK TO A CAVE OR THE TRASH HEAP OF HISTORY WHERE THEY CAME FROM. NOW HERE'S THE FUN PART THE LAND WILL BE GIVEN TO THE NAT. AMER. WOMEN AND HER SON WHO WERE ATTACKED BY THESE BEASTLY CRACKERS,TALK ABOUT KARMA! YEEEEEEEEEEEEE,HHHHHHHHHHHHH,RIDE THE REDNECKS OUT OF TOWN. So I quess that means 164,124,250 and 199,will have to go out and sell their skinny asses to get money for old dead ass trick DICK BUTLER AND HIS NAZI SKINDIKHEAD BOYS,GET TA WORKING YA PIMPLE FACE WHORES! YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,HHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

IT'S MOMENTS LIKE THESE THAT MAKE LIFE WORTH LIVING,JUST KNOWING THAT OLD DINGLBERRY BUTTLEECH AND HIS MERRY BAND OF FACIST ASSEATERS WILL BE ON THEIR FLAT ASSES CRYING ABOUT WHAT THEY HAD! YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA, I KNOW CRAZY HORSE AND ALL THE GREAT WARRIORS ARE LAUGHING AND DANCING THEMSELVES SILLY AT THIS EVENT! DEATH TO ALL FACIST RACIST INSECTS,AND THIS IS JUST THE START! SO 164 YOU AND YOUR BUTTBUDDIES,AIN'T GONA HAVE NO ROWHA AFTER ALL ! SUCK ON THAT YA SCUM DRINKING,ZOMBIE FREAKS! THIS IS YOUR LORD AND MASTER SPEAKING ,FLIES ON THE WALL,SO STAND UP AND PREPARE TO GET YOUR ASSES WHIPPED AS USUAL!

TO ALL THE REAL HUEMANS OUT THERE I LOVE YA ,AND NEVER LET THESE VARMEN/WORMEN,DEFLECT YOUR THOUGHTS OR YOUR SPIRITS!

YOU KNOW OUR MOTTO; FUK'M AND FEED THEM BEANS,WILL CONTIUNE TO KNOCK 'M DOWM AND GO UP IN THEM! WE DON'T GET MAD,BUT WE DO GET EVEN,AND WE DON'T TAKE PRISONERS OR SHEOT!YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAA,RIDE THEM CRACKERS TILL THEY BREAK,THE AIRHEAD NATION IS A FAKE,WE'LL SEE OLD MAN BUTLERLEECH AT HIS WAKE,CUZ ALL THEM WEENIE BOYSKINHEAD REJECTS,GOT THE SHAKES,SO IT'S BACK TO THE WOODS WITH THE RATS AND THE SNAKES! YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAHHHHHHHH RIDE THEM HONKIES!

By Ms. Sprung ( - 164.124.250.199) on Friday, October 27, 2000 - 01:04 pm:

dark nigger boy, i've asked you lots of times, what happens if the po-leece stop your nigger ass at night in a white neighborhood? you have never answered that one!!

answer: darkoverlord-grease spot-a la Rodney King!!!!!!!

By THE REAL MS. SPRUNG!!! ( - 206.128.192.142) on Friday, October 27, 2000 - 02:05 pm:

Well, let's put it this way...the mighty police is just another human being...another sorry man like you! JUDGEMENT DAY will come, and if I ever smell your sorry ass around me, playin' or trying any ••••, you can believe I'll use the law againts you! Yeah, even in white neighborhoods you sorry piece of ••••!!!

By DARKAND LAUGHING SLAMS PUSBOY164 AGAIN AND AGAIN! ( - 12.72.1.40) on Friday, October 27, 2000 - 02:07 pm:

pusboy164,your deadmother is calling you holloweenie.Pusboy you didn't answer the question about the ODORAIRYAN NUTNATION,WHY IS THAT A PAINFUL SUBJECT FOR YA CRETIN? Pusboy you seem to be running on empty as usual.Poor thing,you keep coming back for me,even tryna change yourself into a women. Your poor beaten down webmonkey,still can't find a dead body for holloween,take your tramp as sister,if she's not out tricking as usual. O but I forgot she's run off with some black guy again.Dam you can't even keep your sis from them black guys ,ya sorry TURD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PUSBOY 164 IS A COWARD,AND A NEUTER WHITE MAGGOT! I notice you never want to talk about the ODOR/ORDER OR THE AIRHEAD BUTTNATION,NOW WHY IS THAT,CAVEBOY? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YYYYYYEEEEEEEHHHAAAAAAAH!

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 164.124.250.199) on Saturday, October 28, 2000 - 10:11 am:

oh yeah, there you go again talking about your favoite subject, assholes. you shitskin jailbnait punk. how many niggers did you do in the joint, 5-10 a day you punk ass shitskin faggot. better call your daddy-he's probably dead by a rope around the neck, your mammny is probably a dead crackwhore, or whatever niggers did in those days.

HEY, NIGGER BOY! HAS DA PO-LEECE STOPPED YOUR SHITSKIN ASS LATELY??!?!

By NIGGERS FUKK UP EVERYTHING THEY TOUCH! ( - 164.124.250.199) on Saturday, October 28, 2000 - 12:16 pm:

THE FACE OF BLACK AFRICA

[17 OCTOBER 2000]

Africa flourished under the rule of White Aryan man and his civilization; Western Civilization. Many European countries had colonies, and most of the natives were better off under colonial rule than they had been under the rule of their own tribal chieftains who routinely butchered their own people on nothing more than whims. Whereas, European countries were nations based on the rule of law, native African tribal chiefs had their rule predicated on the power of absolutism.

Angola was one of these very prosperous and successful colonies under the rule of Portugal. But the blacks were filled with the rhetoric, coming from "White Liberals" of all people, concerning self-rule and decided that they could do a better job running the country than the Whites could. For this end, they started a terrorist war against the Portuguese. Readers or students of the American Revolution against British colonial rule should not confuse the struggle in North America with the struggle in Black Africa. Whereas Washington, Jefferson, Hamilton, Adams, and Franklin fought a war to establish a new nation based on the idea of citizens?Republic, the black Africans fought a war to establish a monolith one-party state based on Marxism-Leninism. Whereas the Founding Fathers of the United States marched out to fight an enemy army, black Africans marched out to butcher, rape, and murder unarmed civilians and more often than not, the victims of these black "freedom fighters" (even if you could call them that) were other blacks who simply disagreed with the political convictions of the "black terrorists" (which is a more apt description).

Today in South Africa, the policy of Apartheid is often the excuse made by Black politicians and by White liberals why the ANC is incapable to rule the country effectively. Angola never had the policy of Apartheid. But the blacks in Angola are themselves incapable of ruling the country for the benefit of the population. Despite the fact that Angola has everything going for it, except apparently the black people who call it home, Angola is dying. Just as South Africa is dying.

Since the end of colonialism, not a single piece of technology has come out of any African state but South Africa, and then in that country it was white men who developed the technology. In all of Black Africa, despotic governments, tribal warfare, genocide, butchery, rape and murder and the normal everyday activities.

As soon as anything good is handed over to Black people, it immediately turns to dust. Never having developed wealth themselves, they do not know how to create or even maintain wealth. This is the problem of Liberals just giving wealth away; not having earned it, blacks never develop a work ethic and never learn how to keep it. As soon as any country is handed over to Blacks, that country immediately starts to decline and slide into abject bankruptcy. South Africa is another case in point. A proud and beautiful nation was turned into another dark third-world bottomless pit of corruption and anarchy as soon as the foolish White Liberals in that nation bent-over and gave their country over to blacks.

Like it or not, Africa has an abundance of mineral wealth. It has an abundance of fields fit for agricultural development. Yet in fifty years time, Black Africa has done nothing but produce men like Edi Ammine on a regular basis. Tribalism, jungle warfare, anarchy and rape are the hallmarks of African culture. In South Africa alone, over twenty-five per cent of Black high school students surveyed stated that "recreational gang rape" was a fun and enjoyable activity to engage in. Twenty-five per cent of high school males, who just happen to have all been black, openly admit that not only have they helped to gang-rape black women, but that they thought that it was fun and look forward to doing it again! And in this situation, six million Whites have been abandoned, and three million are White women.

Africa is a mess. And if we as civilized men and women are to perform our duties as members of Western Civilization, it is our job to take over Africa and to relegate the Black population to tribal reserves, similar to the reservation system for Native Americans in the United States. Not only is this the most merciful thing to do as it will keep black tribes away from one another, but it will prevent the population from dying of self-inflicted starvation and other pestilence’s. It will also allow Western Aryan Civilization to get a return on all the money that our own liberals have poured into that pit of stupidity and ignorance that is Black African civilization.

South Africa is one of those countries. A country that was prosperous and affluent was turned over to blacks and immediately became a third world country. If we as White men take our sense of obligation seriously, then we owe it to the ANC to remove them from power, for their own good. They have done nothing but inflict pain and suffering on millions of men and women during the last six years. It is our duty and our obligation to remove the burden of rulership from the ANC, since they apparently can’t carry it; and instead give that burden back to people who can, WHITE PEOPLE.

In Aryan Unity,
Stephen A. Raper
International Director-WAP

By MORE PROOF NIGZ FUKK UP EVERYTHING ( - 164.124.250.199) on Saturday, October 28, 2000 - 12:39 pm:

TODAY’S NEW SOUTH AFRICA

South Africa is a prime example of what happens when a first-world nation run and built by White people falls into the hands of "cultures" that have no inclination on how to create or maintain beauty or wealth. Today, South Africa is a third-world country that is on the brink of internal collapse and civil war. Even before the collapse of the Rand, the South African currency, Nelson Mandela and Thabo Mbeki were two of the most widely traveled African statesman. Any nation with money was on their ticket as they stopped to beg for a handout.

As South Africa’s debt mounted and mounted, Mandela and Mbeki with no regard for sound financial policies borrowed more money simply to service the interest on the debt. Today, South Africa’s debt is at least sixty billion dollars US. Almost half of this debt is foreign based; which means as the Rand continues to collapse, the debt will grow. Already, over sixty per cent of South Africa’s Gross Domestic Product is swallowed up because of the ruinous financial policies of the ANC and their ministers who are appointed because of their political loyalty, rather than for their ability at running a modern state.

In any first-world country, like France, Germany, the United States or even Japan, the people are considered to be an asset by the government, especially so when the population is educated. In South Africa, the ANC considers the educated population to be a drawback, after all the educated population is White. At every given moment, the ANC persecutes, tolerates, and justifies the most horrible acts committed against the White population; especially so when it is the rape or gang rape of White women.

Unlike what the ANC would have the outside world believe, the White population of South Africa is an asset, and perhaps the only human asset of South Africa. The black population that the ANC bases its rule on is totally unproductive and has no work ethic what so ever. Those blacks who are fortunate to find work as unemployment mounts, as corporations move out of the country, are constantly going on strike demanding more and more money. Often times these strikers burn their factories down and then show a total lack of common sense when they fail to understand why they have been fired.

The ANC has also passed a law requiring corporations to hire a majority black workforce. Since South Africa is majority black, just like the US is majority White, this law is tantamount to the United States requiring by law that American corporations have a majority White workforce. The United States did have such a law at one time; it was called Jim Crow. Needless to say, when it is the discrimination of Whites, Liberals are unusually silent. We can only wonder how many White Liberals are in bed with the ANC. And since liberalism has often been described as a sexually transmitted disease, we an understandably assume that while White Liberals passed Liberalism into the Black population, the Blacks reciprocated and passed their own sexually transmitted diseases back to the White liberals.

The black population of South Africa shows no regard for who they have sex with. They don’t even seem to mind if the females involved are willing participants or victims of rape-gangs. So little regard that these savages have for Civilization and the Rule of Law. Apparently children and cattle are more valuable for Blacks than honesty, the work ethic or personal responsibility are. While blacks breed out of control, it falls to the White taxpayers to feed the children, many of whom are born HIV positive because of the total lack of hygiene or common sense among blacks.

There are also over twelve million illegal black immigrants in South Africa. Most of these illegal immigrants live in squatters camps, though in recent years, many of these illegal immigrants have chosen to return to countries undergoing civil wars because they are safer there than they are in the crime ridden South Africa. But of those immigrants who remain, many live forty to a room in derelict buildings and IN tin shacks. In these abandoned buildings, the electricity and water are off, but blacks have compensated by using buckets when they must relieve themselves. When these buckets are full, they simply empty the buckets out the windows, with no regard for other blacks below. Needless to say, the stench is unbearable to all but the blacks themselves.

Added to this mass of illegal immigrants are nearly fifty per cent of native black South Africans who are unemployable. The vast majority of these ANC supporters survive off of drug dealing, bank robbery, burglaries, armed assaults, home invasions, and car jacking. And added to these crimes is the favorite crime of these monsters: rape and gang rape. Rape is an especially important activity to these blacks when it is the rape of a White woman. Apparently the rape or gang rape of a White female is like receiving a trophy to these monsters, for they realize that the government isn’t going to stop them. Among black females alone, there is a rape every three minutes every day of the year. When there is more than one black participant in the rape, i.e. gang rape, the figure of rape is one every minute of every day of the year!

South Africa is one of the world’s richest nations in mineral wealth. But unfortunately for the population, both black and white, this mineral wealth is in the hands of multi-national corporations whose only concern is their own pocketbook. South Africa controls over ninety per cent of the world’s supply of platinum and manganese. They country is also rich in diamonds, gold and other metals. But as I have said, the majority of these minerals are in the hands of wealthy corporations who are exporting the proceeds off of South Africa’s mineral wealth to England and Switzerland.

It appears that the New South Africa is destined to become a third world country in which the ANC government hopes that no White person is left alive. Not only are the crimes of the ANC and their criminal supporters crimes against the population of South Africa, but they are crimes that defy logic and common sense. Many of the crimes, including the toleration of rape-gangs are also violations of international law, and as such are Crimes Against Humanity.

While it appears that White people as well as Blacks from Christian backgrounds are too busy sacrificing the future of their own children on the alter of Failed Liberalism and Political Correctness to do what is necessary. We concerned Whites have been busy awaking feelings of national pride and patriotism in the European population of South Africa. We are hopeful that a permanent change in the current situation will come about within the next two years. With your continuing help and support, we are confident that the current government will be removed from power by a combination of elements from within the police, the military, as well as the community at large. When this change comes, we will not simply replace corrupt and decadent rule by the ANC with the corrupt and decadent rule by others. Rather, we will once again place in power a government that is dedicated to the promotion of Western Civilization and the Rule of Law and Order.
With the continuing help and support of Our People in South Africa, we are confident that when this day comes, it will be the first day in the continuing existence of South Africa as a first world nation in Africa, based on European values, not nigger savage ones!

By HEY GREGGY, HERE'S SOME WEIRDO ALIEN •••• FOR YOU! ( - 164.124.250.199) on Sunday, October 29, 2000 - 11:28 am:

For a complete historial list please click HERE

Moraney stated that they were monitoring a situation concerning the Palestinian rebels (Hummas?). They have acquired through the Russian Black-market (Mafia) three suitcase sized low yield (small capacity nuclear device) bombs. Palestinian leader is being pressured to strike at Israel with weapons for blackmail purposes. The time factor, which is critical, is the third week of your month of September. Should this occur, your nation of Israel will strike without compassion. Other Arab nations will gather to strike at your nation of Israel the last week of October. At that point intervention will occur.

Alex: Will it be you? [Meaning the Andromedan's]

Moraney: It will be a new member of the (Andromedan) Council who will intervene. (We were not told who this would be.)

Moraney went on to say that before the Arab nations strike they will distract America by nuclear device, explosions in your nation cities.

Alex: How many?

Moraney: There are seven in your nation now.

Alex: How did they get here?

Moraney: Through your southern border (Mexico).

Alex: What Cities?

Moraney: We only see two detonation. Highest probability right now could change because they are indecisive is New York or San Francisco. (Note: while the number two is mentioned, the word "detonation" is in singular form.)

Alex: Who is doing this?

Moraney: The Consortium (the regressive aliens - composed of 19 races from the Constellation of Orion along with the Draconian's and Sirian B's.) They are using the land of Russia to create this chaos.

LFA Staff: I would recommend that all readers check the following in the archive posts #19980217, #19991030, and check out the last paragraph on post # 19981212.

The cities mentioned in previous material by Moraney that could be the highest probability of terrorist attack were - Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Seattle. The U.S. distraction will take place after the Israeli incident to catch us all off guard. The Arab reaction after that could be very abrupt.

At least six years or more have passed since the Andromedan's had shared with us the probability of New York being sacrificed by "1999" by what would have been a terrorist act by nuclear detonation. Well even San Francisco also had some past history too as told to us by Moraney. Shortly after the non-fly over incident of 1998, Moraney told Alex the fly over event did not occur because at that time they were basing the event on the high probability link to San Francisco. That city was going to be nuked to set off the San Andrea's fault line which would have resulted in social and economic disorder designed to introduce more control on a national level - a Martial Law lock down. It would have been then that the fly over would have occurred. But it was shared with us that intervention by others took place and the fly over event never materialized. It should always be remembered that future events can change without notice. The future is by no means set in stone.

Final Thoughts: What should we think about all of this following right on the heels of the U.N. "Millennium Summit" conference next month? An action of this caliber could postpone or even cancel the U.S. elections in November, keeping President Clinton in office because an attack on American soil by terrorist actions will have our President invoking Martial Law on the nation. When that happens, Congress is sent home for six months.

That means folks, that our Constitution is suspended during time period. By the time Congress could return, the time limit to challenge the U.N. treaty would be over. Is this not convenient for the handing over of our nation to the U.N. next month. THIS POST IS A HIGH PROBABILITY! WE HOPE IT DOES NOT COME TO PASS! Please understand that the Andromedan Council Races do not speak in terms of predictions. They are scientific races, which communicates in terms of probability based on percentage of happening. This makes more sense when you are dealing with a race like ours that can change history just by our thoughts alone.

Definition: Probability - the quality or fact of being probable. 2. a strong likelihood or chance of something. 3. A probable event, circumstance, etc. 4. The relative possibility that an event will occur, as expressed by the ratio of the number of actual occurrences to the total number of possible occurrences.

News Link WorldNetDaily.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moraney told Alex that Bill Clinton is not planning on leaving office. That within the first two weeks of September, Clinton will surrender the sovereignty of the United States to the United Nations (possibly at the New Millennium Summit) though a treaty. Expect China to move against Taiwan this October. Also expect extreme volatility to take place in our Stock Markets which is all by design. It is suggested that you start buying up gold and silver.

Moraney wanted Alex to know that the original August 12th, 2003 date when the Andromeda Council was going to literally drive all the regressive ET's off our planet and moon has been moved up. Due to a recent regressive action the entire Andromedan Council are now in mutual consentience and have ordered all benevolent forces to put intervention into motion. Those of our own race who have betrayed us and what their treason has been, will be given to us all by a holographic download. They say it will then be our responsibility to decide upon the consequences of their actions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19991030 12:00PM

Please inform you races, Alex, that the next 3 rotations shall decide the fate of your United States. Your Union of States is being surrendered. So are the sovereignties you hold as rights. You Nation Races are choosing a course of action , which they are being deceived into. Dedicate your fortunes while you still call them yours, to exposing the deceivers and the puppets. Spare no one of the truth. The Nation Races will rise to protect the freedoms that they have forgotten about. The focus to share and steer into the Races hearts is the right to be true, and unconditionally responsible. In our language the concept of choice, which your races call freewill is wherein lies the authority to create a world of your own choosing. This is not occuring anywhere on a Leadership level on your planet. Please remember, 3 rotations decide the fate of your Nation. If your Races choose slavery instead of liberty, little can be done to assist you, when regret impacts all of you.

Be at One!

By Never To Return ( - 208.167.96.251) on Monday, October 30, 2000 - 02:21 pm:

So who is this internetterrorist ? 199.80.75 - some faker known as 'Tekesala' aka 'Ancient Fertile Thoughts' aka 'Kwabena Adolpho Danqua'

Pittiful really.

By DARK AND BORED ( - 12.72.113.68) on Monday, October 30, 2000 - 04:21 pm:

164PUSBOY IS AT IT AGAIN BORING!

By Ms. Sprung ( - 206.128.116.125) on Monday, October 30, 2000 - 08:02 pm:

Revelations 18:10 of the Bible relates to how the mighty will fall in less than an hour. There are many who believe it refers to attacks to strategic U.S. cities as New York. I personally believe it might only take that city. The best way to really hurt a nation is to attack their financial foundation, which in this case is situated on Wall Street. The United States has been so protective of Israel, that if and when this happens, the government will be so envolved in trying to solve this dilemma that Israel will be left unprotected. This "distraction" as 164... puts it may not only be for the means of attacking the Jewish Nation, but also to instill measures of racism as you detailed further on. Nevertheless, the depth of this Biblical scripture and many others which relate to the fall of the mighty, transcends the possible bleak future of The United States. It relates to all evil; all forms of hatred and distructive iniquity which will have it's judgement.

By darkoverlord ( - 164.124.250.199) on Monday, October 30, 2000 - 10:58 pm:

You stupid assholes, if you would check-164....isn't even in the USA, it's in Korea.I grew up in Korea and went to college in Indiana! You American niggers think the whole universe revolves around you and •••• that happened 400 years ago!! It doesn't! Most of the world could care less about niggers-much less care for them! As I've said before, I've been in China, where Chinese threw things at niggers and acted like monkeys. I've been in Japan and even the Japanese were rude, something they wouldn't do to whites. Mostly because even overseas, you niggers act just like that! Niggers! In Korea, I've seen employers waiting for a new employee at the airport, turn around and leave bedcause the employee was a nigger! Stereotypes have a basis in reality, because most of the world sees American niggers as subhuman in speech, manners, and looks!

Babble on you stupid nigger whore, the world looks at you niggers and are aamazed at your stupidity!!

By 164,talking out of his flat pastey a-s again ( - 12.72.113.189) on Tuesday, October 31, 2000 - 01:22 pm:

164;so your an army cracker brat,it figures your father was to dumb to go to college,so he joined the army,the poor folks welfare army.You running turd,your so called observations like your logic,is distorted and in all likely hood more fantasies from the mouth of a nut case,who doesn't fit in even among your airyoooo nation pinhead crowd. Of course cuz your a chalk face cracker we 're suppose to believe whatever racist ••••• you say,and ya call us stupid.The only reason most asians dealing with you is because of the military weapons this insane nation has,not cuz they like you or respect you. As to the way they treat some black people,that's in part because of your cracked racist daddy and other white vampires,spreading lies and racism about black people. So A-SWIPE 164,like you that's old news,leech punk bit-ch!

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 164.124.250.199) on Tuesday, October 31, 2000 - 07:27 pm:

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! ignorant nigger punk jailbird!! is your mammy alive or did she die from crack or disease? like i said before, if you get stopped by the po-leeece in a white neighborhood at night, what happens to your punk nigger ass??

THAT'S WHAT REALITY IS!!! JUST LIKE YOUR ANCESTORS (NIGGER PUNKS-SLAVES THAT THEY WERE) GETTNG LYNCHED, BURNED, RAPED, PICKING COTTON, IN PRISON, DISEASED...............AND NOT UNLIKE THE PUNK-ASS NIGGERS TODAY!!

By Interneterrorist ( - 199.80.82.124) on Tuesday, October 31, 2000 - 08:47 pm:

Never to return! Ah, ah, ahhh, accusations. Watch your miniscule of a mind. You try to piece together puzzles but sadly you fail. Wrong analysis, Sherlock. Remember that! My fam is too thick to be just one person!

Interneterrorist

Besides get my name out your mouth, bwoy!

By Jon ( - 216.98.90.96) on Wednesday, November 1, 2000 - 08:00 am:

Is it cool if I fart in here?

By Internet Terrorist ( - 164.124.250.199) on Wednesday, November 1, 2000 - 09:09 am:

YEAH, RIGHT!! STUPID SHITSKIN NIGGER BOY!!

GET MY DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!!

NIGGERS ARE THE BIGGEST PUNKSIN THE UNIVERSE

By zzzzzzzz ( - 63.14.139.94) on Monday, November 6, 2000 - 08:02 pm:

no 164, your dumb azz is a pitiful excuse
for a gene pool, you are so unimaginitive,
just like your cave dwelling ancestors, you
come in and steal the names of the very peeps
you are supposed to hate, your rocket scientist
azz hasn't figured out that we know u by your
number-ya dumb phuck so u can steal all the names
you want but your number will stay the same, unless you rent another computer from "redneck central"...do u think we really give a flying
phuck what u and a bunch of fish-eyed sushi
eating muthaphuckas think about us, pa-lezzzze..
we bring flavor to the world lil boy, we got
madison avenue wearing their jeans sagging, got
wall street pumpin up hip hop, where would u lifeless, brainless aliens be without us?
probaly still beatin each other's meat, being
amazed by fire and in awe of all that is dark
and powerful, so go play with your blow-up doll and i won't tell the rest of the Aryan Faggots that your doll is is a fyne chocolate sister, cuz u know the Meth smokin cave ho's ain't good
for nothing, but having black babies, so u keep
babbling while yo concubines breed u right out of existence...white is sho-nuff fadin 2 black, oh
what school did u attend in Indiana? David Duke
University or Stormfront College?..u certainly
have a phd in being a dyckhead...ya punk

By Interneterrorist ( - 164.124.250.199) on Monday, November 6, 2000 - 08:34 pm:

She-it, does that bee meaning that you bee being blakk mang you haf got out of jail for now. Yo mammy's crack selling azz be needing yo to help her do tricks and be sucking off dogz. Just like all peeps in tha ghetto, yo don't hav nothing the whhite mang didn't give yo. Yo pappies n peeps be being in the oint, and yo sister's a 330 lb. nigger whore on welfa. She-it, tha blakk mang is going strong in tha ghetto!!!

YOU WOULDN'T HAVE WASTED TIME POSTING A MESSAGE IF I HADN'T HAVE PISSED YOU OFF YOU APE, SHITSKIN BASTARD!!! WHATEVER HAPPENED TO MS. SPRUNG?

By zzzzzzzzz ( - 63.14.135.104) on Tuesday, November 7, 2000 - 08:59 pm:

hummmm, then this sight must really piss
you off chalk face, cuz you spend most of
your lifeless day in here...but you are
comic relief to most in here, your inane
lunatic ravings are quite a laugh...you
couldn't find your dumb azz way out of a
wet paper sack "Bubba"...and your take on
Ebonics, well it was inspired, i guess it's
best that a lil inbred sugar pants like you
can muster...seems daddy paid way too much
attention to you while your pig-faced moms
was givin head to the Meth pipe, anyway
limp dyck, i'm just about bored with your
azz....but don't worry, i'll be back to
phuck wit ya-cuz you always got your foot
in your mouth and your daddy's nutts in ya
hands....nite nite w.a.s.p

White Azz Suckin Punk, yea, da real meaning of
of wasp, ya Aryan Booty Bandit

By Interneterrorist ( - 199.80.75.134) on Wednesday, November 8, 2000 - 08:13 pm:

zzzzzz.....
We can agree, we all can fall asleep on this icebwoy! Him don't want none, fa sho. Stop impersonating, you perverted piece of cave scum. Devoid cousin of a dog, animal hair. Time's a ticking....tick tock tick tock! As you ice people say, "Now, hey, chap isn't that a good deal", ya Aryan Booty Bandit. Good one zzzzzzzz!

Viva!
Interneterrorist and dem white folks still skared!

By Interneterrorist ( - 199.80.75.134) on Wednesday, November 8, 2000 - 08:15 pm:

Oh, "it's more buck for your bang", you ice people are funny-style katz! Game point!

Inter da 'net of terrorism! Inquisition Time!

Interneterrorist da final Apocalypse!

By Interneterrorist ( - 164.124.250.203) on Wednesday, November 8, 2000 - 11:27 pm:

You're just blowing air out of your mambo lipz. So what, punk ass •••• skin!!! Better smoke more of that crack!

Internet •••• skin wohse just babbling and making no sense.

Interneterrorist in da joint whee nigz belong!

By greg ( - 24.132.167.193) on Thursday, November 9, 2000 - 11:43 am:

hello all hue-mans i also a hue-man have a high knowledge packing page for you!!

go to this adress: www.factology.com

and have fun and pleasure while absorbing the powerful facts!!!

and when you are thinking that you need more real facts whit more proof in the form of picture`s go to http://www.geocities.com/gregoryy_y on this page you will find supreme proof!!!

and don`t forget to eat and drink untill you feel that you do not need more to eat and drink!!

and don`t eat pork!! and don`t have sex whit animals!!! like those beings who pull people whit a truck !! and don`t live a lie !!!

peace power knowledge happyness and financial power to you!! for all eternity!!

By Dark and laughing ( - 12.72.192.2) on Thursday, November 9, 2000 - 01:12 pm:

Why I voted for NADER,cuz I like my FACISM straight up,and that 's just what BAMBOOZLED BUSH WILL GIVE US! Voting for Gore is the same as bush. Nader is the real thing,not some clown head corp facist puppet. The way I see it, bush will come in and really fuk ••••• up enough so by the next term more people will be willing to seriously work toward either a 3rd party or REVOLUTION! So bring on the bud,bushwiser.

By White VAMPIRE IV ( - 216.98.88.24) on Thursday, November 9, 2000 - 03:27 pm:

GO BUSH!!!!! F>U>C>K GORE, THAT WANNA_BE COCKSUCKER> I WISH HIM THE WORST! C"MON, W! BRING IT HOME FO DA HOME TEAM> TEACH THESE NIGGERS A LESSON!!!MAKE EM ACTUALLY WORK!!! F>U>C>K these freeloading blackdicksuckers.Send ther illegal immigrants, Mexicans and all, back to where they belong!!! Oh, yah, •••• these left-wing bastards , too. I can do without their self-appointed righteousness, and spending all my money on you black buttleeches! Whoops, F>U>C>K Nader, too , that hippie son of a b>IT>C>H! The 60's and the century are over , COCK!! Get with it!!! Get ta springin' all you assholes!! Back , back!! White male all the way, baby, just the way it should be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Interneterrorist ( - 164.124.250.199) on Thursday, November 9, 2000 - 11:35 pm:

Greg, you're a nigger-jewboy mutt who should be put out of your miserable existance. Go to Africa and tell all those niggers there that you're one of them!!!! Bet they welcome you with open arms!!!!!!

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Friday, November 10, 2000 - 06:45 am:

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

HELLO INTERNETTERRORIST I HAVE BEEN TO AFRIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE BEEN TO KENIA AND SUDAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YES THEY WELCOMED ME WHIT OPEN ARMS I WAS TRULY HOME!!!!!!! SOMETHING YOU WILL NEVER FEEL BECAUSE YOU CAN`T FEEL HAHAHA ONLY YOUR HAND JERKING YOUR DICK OFF ON THE INTERNET HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Wednesday, January 31, 2001 - 05:17 pm:

Dark and Laughing....I voted for Nader too. I think he would have won if everyone wasn't scared they'd give their votes to Bush by taking away from Gore. He is the first politician I've seem who isn't a complete liar.

By Paul Morgan ( - 216.24.71.224) on Monday, February 19, 2001 - 03:06 pm:

Bush is going to enable the middle class and stomp you downtrodden f>u>c>k>s into the ground!!!! You scumbags will be working on my plantataion in the next decade or so...........I guess we'll find out anyway, won't we?!!!

By HRH-EMINENCES SETS THE STAGE FOR THE NEXT ACT OF WHITE FOOLS ON DOPE, CHPTER 20,THE NEW BEASTIE/211/63/216 PAUL MORON COMES TO PLAY,YYYYYEEEEEHHHH RIDE THIS NEW /OLD CRACKER TO DEATH! ( - 12.81.108.243) on Monday, February 19, 2001 - 06:55 pm:

AAAAAAA, another beastieboy white worm appears,or is this just earthworm jim jumping to another computer,being the JANUS FACE BUTTBOY,we've come to expect? Hurry ,hurry step right up another white leech,about to get his flat white ass whup! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhh ride this cracker to death with the rest of the leeches!
Now it calls it self paul morgan,last time it was white worm or 211, THE OLD VERY TIRED BRUNT OUT DIRTYUNDERWEAR,DUNG EATER SUPREME NATION ARYAN NATION BUTTBOY POSTER BOY FOR EUGENICS.

WELL FOLKS I QUESS THE WHITE BOYS NOT SO SECRET WEAPON ,NOT SO SUPER INTELLWRECK-63 WASN'T CUTTING THE MUSTARD,SO NOW THESE WIZARD OF WHITE RACIST CARTOONSIM HAVE CREATED THEIR NEXT SCUD MISSISLE 216.OOOOOOOOOOOO WE ARE SO SCARED,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMORE SOUNDS OF DYING WHITE DEFANGED NONLOGIC POSING AS SCHOLARSHEIT! GO GET 'M SPARKIE,YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH RIDE THESE CRACKERS TO DEATH. NEXT TIME AT LEAST YOU DUDES COULD BE MORE CREATIVE IN THE NAMES YOU COME UP WITH. NEXT YOU'LL BE CALLING YOURSELFS,BOB BRUNT UP MATTEWS AFTER THAT WHITE REJECT NAZI WANNABE DEAD ODOR FREAK. ALL THESE DUNG EATERS,LIKE HANNIBAL LECTER ARE ALWAYS IN THE MOOD FOR SOME BRAIN FOOD,OR IN THE CASE OF 63 EARTH TURD JIM AND HIS BUTTBUDDY 211-DIRTYUNDERWEAR ANY CARRION THEY CAN FIND.

SO IT SEEMS WE WILL BE TREATED TO MORE ROAD KILL HUMOR FROM THE WOULD BE MASTERS OF WHITE TRASH COMEDY PASSING ITSELF OFF AS INFO.SO LET'S ALL SEND OUT FOR BEER AND CHIPS,WHILE THESE WHITE MANAICS CONTIUNE TO DO FLIPS OF LOGIC AND ILLUSIONS FOR US.

••••• THIS IS BETTER THEN HBO AND SHOWTIME COMBINED,NOW ALL I NEED IS A DASH OF THAT DOLLY PARTON WANNABE,MISSIE BLONDUMMY AND I;LL BE READY TO SHOT MY WAD ALL OVER THIS SCREEN,YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEE HHHHHAAAAAA BRING ON THE WHORES!

!

By JIM ( - 131.252.180.212) on Monday, February 19, 2001 - 07:16 pm:

YOU ARE RIGHT JUST ME JIMBOY IMPERSONATING ANOTHER ARYAN,I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE CAUGHT UP WITH ME BY NOW.YOU PEOPLE WILL NEVER GET JUSTICE FROM US UNTIL YOU BUILD YOUR OWN NATION INDEPENDENT FROM US WE ARE ABLE TO TREAT YOU RIGHT THERE IS NO RIGHT IS THE DEVIL"""""""""""""

By Ol' 131 ( - 216.24.73.116) on Tuesday, February 27, 2001 - 08:54 pm:

Hi folks , my number is really 131-252, and I'm just a dicksucking queer who rapes every little child I meet and ••••• all the little boys in the ghetto where I live in my box behind a dumpster. I dream of being just like White Vampire , Jim, 164, and Paul Morgan> they're my heroes cause they're white --I'm just jealous cause I'm a nigger and no better than dirt. I hope that maybe I can wipe their hunting boots while I get dusted with a riding crop! Im fact, every nigger deep down inside wishes he was white!! I just try to impersonate every white person on this site in the hopes that they'll notice me!

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.73.106) on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 11:08 am:

Kingfish teaches his "students" how to be flaming homos, and what's more , he teaches them how to be a good Uncle Tom and bow down to the white man , who so graciously has brought him to this great land!

By D.McLeod ( - 63.38.100.73) on Tuesday, September 4, 2001 - 06:51 pm:

I'm glad I ran into this site!!! How can you stop hate with hate? Blacks,whites,reds,gays,golfers,runners,etc... all have to find a common ground. I believe that homosexuality is deemed wrong because it is the one bias that will end all others! there is no land or breed that will create a homosexual they just are(God don't make mistakes!!!!)I also believe that is why we(yes I said we!!!) have it so hard. There is nothing to give us validity no language no common ground no skin color no nothing!!! This is a gift/most blessing arn't seen right off! Also some one stated that we bare no fruit! Well the world is over populated and most are poor and hungry so I don't think the fruit always has to be children that a person produces. It can be anything that betters the world and there are countless things that bisexual and gay have given to this world. Most often times the people that you hold up to be the geatest were gay there true lives have been stolen (who would except something so great from a homo?) so they taint the name (The powers that be steal our history) they talk about how fast and hot in the paints gays are well! If you were never taught the ritual of dating you would do the same thing! We are the walking dead,blacklisted by the black,I fear my brother,my sister,my father,my mother for who will stand for me??? Like the wind unseen,untouched,no worthy soul!!! who has posined my child cursed him to damnation! God save your creations! They are cursed by the creator!!! (pieces from my poem D.McLeod) We must all get together or we all doomed! lets not be stuck on stupid !!! we are souls these things we call bodies are just shells we are greater know this and we can get pass the bullshit!!!! one love really one love!!!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: