Interracial Dating - Resentment and Hostility Why am I being resented?

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: MelaNet UnCut Talk: Interracial Dating - Resentment and Hostility Why am I being resented?
By
Angelajericho (Angelajericho) ( - 152.163.197.204) on Friday, November 24, 2000 - 05:30 am:

First I ave two things to say: 1) I'm white and
2) I'm not against interracial dating, but it was never something I truly contemplated before

I began college this September. I go to a small Catholic school in Philadelphia, it is mostly white, and most of the minority students are from Philadelphia. My roommate is Puerto Rican adn she was in a summer program at the college for students who have educational deficits or are low-income...almost all were from Philadelphia, and all were minority students. Because of this my roommatte already had friendships with most (if not nearly all) of the minority freshman students (most of whom are black). Her friends were always around, adn so they became my friends.
One of her friends is a guy name Jay. Jay had an interest in me when he first saw me. We became friends, and about 3 weeks into our friendship we became "involved", almost two months into the relationship we are now the official "boyfriend/girlfriend". I have no preference for black men, I date no race exclusively, I was not seeking a relationship with a black man, knowing him as well as I do I feel he wasn't seeking a relationship with a white girl exclusively. I went to a high-school with a very diverse racial and socioeconomic demographic. His high school was low-income, located in North PHilly, was 99% black and 0% white. These differences however have not seemed to affect us. It seems other people notice them and think they are problems more than we do.
The whole issue of "gold-digging", it is intriguing to me that I came across this concept on these boards, because while I obviously knew what gold-digging was, I always pictured the young pretty 20-yr-old who marries the fat, rich, older man. The other day in a discussion with Jay and some of his male friends, someone asked him about his ex-girlfriend (they dated for 5 yrs before he broke up with her to go to college), his friends (who were all black) were complaining about how girls would ask for money to do their hair/nails from their boyfriends, they asked Jay is his girlfriend did that he said "did she ever". I was puzzled, and couldn't imagine ever asking my boyfriend for money for things like that. When I said this they looked at me like i was crazy, but i had never heard of such a thing. SO as far as the fact that black men might see such practices as gold-diggin in black women, but then do them happily for white women...I don't know...but I know it doesn't apply to me.
My number one problem is his ex-girlfriend. She resents me, but not in the way you would expect a long-time girlfriend to resent you. Of course I'm not naive enough to think that she'll be my best friend. My girlfriends who are black tell me it's because I'm white. This surprised me. After reading such similar sentimetns on this board it no longer surprises me, but disturbs me, I mean I feel a sense of guilt, I feel bad, but I know I have no reason to feel this way...
During a discussion with some peers a friend of mine, a black man, stated that whenever he walked into a room and saw two people of opposite races who are obviously truly good friends, or in a good relationship, it gives him the greatest feeling. From what I've read here, his feelings are the norm.
I don't have a problem being in an interracial relationship, neither does Jay, neither do either of our families, or any of our close friends, so why does it bother so many others who don't even know us, both on an individual scale, and a conceptual scale (that ALL such relationships are wrong)? I feel this resentment coming from both sides, white black, male, female. I want to understand.

By greg ( - 24.132.167.193) on Friday, November 24, 2000 - 05:51 am:

The people being called Caucasians, born in America, called Americans, should be called Euro-Americans if that is their nationality. The same way they took it upon themselves to call Africans born in America, Afro-Americans.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 164.124.250.236) on Saturday, November 25, 2000 - 12:21 am:

THE RACE WAR IS COMING YOU FUKKING NIGGER LOVING WHORE!!! JUST LOOK ON THE STREETS, IT'S COMING!! SEE WHE THE BULLETS START FLYING!!!

By greg ( - 24.132.167.193) on Saturday, November 25, 2000 - 02:30 am:

EUROPEAN FACTS of the Sixteenth Century
(Life in the 1500ís)

Most people got married in June because they took their yearly bath in May and were still smelling pretty good by June. However, they were starting to be fragrant, so brides carried a bouquet of flowers.
Baths equaled a big tub filled with hot water. The man of the house had the privilege of the nice clean water, then all the other sons and men, then the women and finally the children. Last of all the babies. By then the water was so dirty you could actually lose someone in it. Hence the saying: "Don't throw the baby out with the bath water."
Houses had thatched roofs. Thick straw, piled high, with no wood underneath. It was the only place for animals to get warm, so all the pets ... dogs, cats and other small animals, mice, rats, bugs lived in the roof. When it rained it became slippery and sometimes the animals would slip and fall off the roof. Hence the saying, "It's raining cats and dogs,"
There was nothing to stop things from falling into the house. This posed a real problem in the bedroom where bugs and other droppings could really mess up your nice clean bed. So, they found if they made beds with big posts and hung a sheet over the top, it addressed that problem. Hence "those beautiful big 4 poster beds with canopies."
The floor was dirt. Only the wealthy had something other than dirt, hence the saying "dirt poor."
The wealthy had slate floors which would get slippery in the winter when wet. So they spread thresh on the floor to help keep their footing. As the winter wore on they kept adding more thresh until when you opened the door it would all start slipping outside. A piece of wood was placed at the entryway. Hence, a "thresh hold."
They cooked in the kitchen in a big kettle that always hung over the fire. Every day they lit the fire and added things to the pot. They mostly ate vegetables and didn't get much meat. They would eat the stew for dinner, leaving left-overs in the pot to get cold overnight and then start over the next day. Sometimes the stew had food in it that had been in there for a week or so. Hence the rhyme: "peas porridge hot, peas porridge cold,
peas porridge in the pot nine days old."
Sometimes they could obtain pork and would feel really special when that happened. When company came over, they would bring out some bacon and hang it to show it off. It was a sign of wealth and that a man "could really bring home the bacon," They would cut off a little to share with guests and would all sit around and "chew the fat."
Those with money had plates made of pewter. Food with a high acid
content caused some of the lead to leach onto the food. This happened most often with tomatoes, so they stopped eating tomatoes... for 400 years.
Most people didn't have pewter plates, but had trencher-a piece of wood with the middle scooped out like a bowl. Trenchers were never washed and a lot of times worms got into the wood. After eating off wormy trenchers, they would get "trench mouth."
Bread was divided according to status. Workers got the burnt bottom of the loaf, the family got the middle, and guests got the top, or the "upper crust."
Lead cups were used to drink ale or whiskey. The combination would sometimes knock them out for a couple of days. Someone walking along the road would take them for dead and prepare them for burial. They were laid out on the kitchen table for a couple of days and the family would gather around and eat and drink and wait and see if they would wake up. Hence the custom of holding a "wake." England is old and small, and they started running out of places to bury people. So, they would dig up coffins and would take their bones to a house and reuse the grave. In reopening these coffins, one out of 25 coffins were found to have scratch marks on the inside and they realized they had been burying people alive. So they thought they would tie a string on their wrist and lead it through the coffin and up through the ground and tie it to a bell. Someone would have to sit out in the graveyard all night to listen for the bell. Hence on the "graveyard shiftt" they would know that someone was "saved by the bell" or he was a "dead ringer."

Editors note:
These are some of the habits, customs and superstitions of white folks that came to foreign lands with them. Most still exist to this day.

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Saturday, November 25, 2000 - 02:48 am:

HAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I HAVE SEEN THE WHITE VAMPIRE!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IF YALL OUT HERE WANNA SEE HOW THE WHITE VAMPIRE LOOKS GO HERE!!!

http://www.uglypeople.com/uglymen/html/up-men-00107.htm

AND IF YALL WANA SEE THE OTHER WHITE ••••••• GO HERE!!

http://www.uglypeople.com/uglymen/html/up-men-00103.htm

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Saturday, November 25, 2000 - 02:52 am:

http://www.uglypeople.com/uglymen/html/up-men-00099.htm

HAHAHAAAAAAAAA

By w,cool ( - 198.107.162.98) on Thursday, December 28, 2000 - 06:06 pm:

TO ANSER THE QUESTION OF INTERACIAL DATING I WAS FOR A VERY LONG TIME AGAINST ITI HAVE BEEN TO 12 STATES IN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES AND 2 COUNTRY'S BUT AS A BLACK MAN OF 35 YEARS OF AGE I AM CHANGING
MY VIEWS TO MANY BLACK WOMEN ARE SPOILED ROTTEN AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE LACK OF SUITABLE MATES TO ME THEY ARE NOT LOOKING FOR A MAN MOST OF THEM WANT TO BE THE BOSS AND HAVE BEEN SPOILED BY THE WHITE MAN FROM DAY ONE HAVE YOU EVER NOTICED IN MOST PLCES YOU GO BLACK WOMEN WORKING AND NO BLACK MEN THEY COULD HAVE THE SAME QUALIFICATIONS BUT WHITEY WILL GIVE THE JOB TO HER MOST OF THE TIME TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE FEMALE AND MINORITY AND THE WAY THEY ACT IN THE PRESENCE OF THE WHITE MAN YOU KNOW A WHOLE LOT OF HUMPING GOING ON THEY HAVE BEEN TRAINED TO HATE BLACK MEN FOR EXAMPLE MOST BLACK WOMEN WANT BLACK MEN TO BE KIETH SWEAT AND POUR THE LINES OUT AT THE SAME TIME SHE WILL GO TO ANOTHER NATIONALITY AND GIVE IT UP IN A HEART BEAT CALLING HERSELF MAD AT THE BLACK MAN I KNOW BACK IN SLAVERY THE WHITE MAN TOOK THE PUSSY BY FORCE BUT AT SOME POINT IT BECAME ACCEPTED THAT THIS WAS THE WAY TO GET BY THE EASY WAY SO IT IS TODAY I SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE ON THE SUBJECT THEY ARE A LOT LIKE THE WHITE MAN TODAY YOU SEE A LOT OF WHITE WOMEN TURNING AWAY FROM THE WHITE MAN THE BLAck women seems to be running to him in droves it took me along time to come to this conclusion but as i say i am 35 years old the question of a mate is very serious to me i need one who will stick with me through thick and thin and not there to get what she can get out of me if there are any true sisters out there give me a holla still have love for you though it is growing cold

By A TRIBUTE TO KKKWANZA!! ( - 164.124.250.231) on Friday, December 29, 2000 - 09:28 am:

The night before Kwanzaa

'Twas the night before Kwanzaa, and all through the slum,
Not a creature was stirring, not even a bum.
The children had braided their cornrows with care,
In the hope that Saint Malcolm would soon be there.
The Crips and the Bloods made their holiday peace;
The protesters protested: "fukk, tha' po-leece!"
The Jews and Koreans hid under their beds,
While visions of rioters danced in their heads.

In a crackhouse, some pipeheads were lighting a rock,
When all of a sudden there came a loud knock.
And what to their wondering eyes did appear,
But Los Angeles' finest in full riot gear!

Boards fell from the doorway and crashed to the floor,
And landed in front of a twelve year old whore.
The cops went to work with their nightsticks in hand,
Swinging at skulls as the Africans ran.

A beating ensued as they tried to escape,
But nobody got it on videotape.
A loud cry was heard as they managed to flee:
"Merry Christmas, you punks, from the L.A.P.D.!"

By Blondie ( - 209.46.58.254) on Friday, December 29, 2000 - 04:00 pm:

Hey Angela- I was interested to see the responses to your letter- but all I see are excerpts from a bunch of mentals. Hello weirdos! Especially to you "darkoverlord." Nice name, freak. Ya know that's all you are 'cause you sure to hell ain't scarin' anyone. Anyway- When in public with my black boyfriend, I've been called nigger-lover from loser white men, I've been punched in the back by cowardly black women, plus lots more fun than that. I say, there are white people, there is white trash. There are black people, there is black trash. Just seperate the trash and their ignorance, it'll make things easier. Not easy, but easier.

By Kim ( - 205.188.199.24) on Friday, December 29, 2000 - 04:54 pm:

I can't say that I have never found a white man attractive b/c I have but as far as having a relationship with one. My sister is currently dating a white guy and he treats her and my nieces very well. The only issue I have about interracial dating is when black men date white women. I had a friend in high school that strictly dated white girls and when I asked him why he said b/c they were "stupid", they let him treat them like dogs, and that they gave him oral pleasure upon demand. He is not the only man that has said that to me. Since interracial dating has become so trendy, I have asked quite a few men this question and they have all given me similar answers. I also don't know why when a white girl is dating a black man, she feels that she has to wear dark lipstick, have 6 inch fingernails, and wear cornrows or other traditionally Black style. I'm not hating or anything but, it just makes me mad.

By ALPHA/ ( - 198.107.162.164) on Friday, December 29, 2000 - 07:39 pm:

WHEN WILL THE QUESTION OF UNITY BETWEEN BLACK MEN AND BLACK WOMEN BE ADDDRESSED ALL THIS TALK ABOUT INTERACIAL DATING WHAT ABOUT BUILDING STRONG BLACK FAMILIES WERE THERE IS A WORKING RESPECTFUL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BOTH PARTIES THERE IS AAMOVE TO DILUTE THE BLACK RACE SO THAT IT WILL DISAPEAR FROM THE UNITED STATES MORE AMD MORE BABYS ARE BEING BORN WITH ONE PARENT BLACK THE OTHER ANOTHER COLOR DOES ANYBODY STILL CARE ABOUT BUILDING STRONG BLACK FAMILIES IF YOU ARE OUT THERE GIVE ME A HOLLA WHY IS IT THAT BLACK PEOPLE ARE RUNNING TO ASSIMILATION FASTER THAN ANY OTHER GROUP IN THE COUNTRY LOOK AT THE AFRICANS THE JAMAICANS, HATIANS OTHER BLACK IMIGRANTS THEY ALL FIND WHAT THEY NEED FROM EACH OTHER DO BLACK PEOPLE FEEL THEY HAVE NOTHING OF VALUE TO GAIN FRON EACH OTHER

By Representative White Vampire R , 69th ( - 216.98.88.195) on Saturday, December 30, 2000 - 10:31 am:

You're all trash, and if you're wise , you'll quit fucking niggers, because I'lll sponsor an amendment that "those doing so should be drug into the street and shot." White whores who justify fucking nigger/convicts should be subjected to violence.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 164.124.250.231) on Sunday, December 31, 2000 - 02:01 am:

FUKK ALL NIGGERS!!!

By leopard ( - 207.5.176.204) on Monday, January 1, 2001 - 02:09 pm:

We were created to love and cherish each other. The spirit of hate makes such an issue on hate. I believe it was Dr. Bernard in South Africa who perform the first heart transplant. A Black man's heart in a White man, it didn't stop working because it was Black. The day people get past what is going on with who. Maybe just maybe they will find their soul and peace.

By Common Sense ( - 24.66.127.35) on Monday, January 1, 2001 - 05:48 pm:

Hey Angela, I Don't think you should waste your time trying to make sense out of racism and/or racists. I believe that any person that decides to hate another individual because of their skin color is an obvious fool. It makes no more sense than deciding to hate someone because they have a different natural hair color, eye color, or height. These are not sensible reasons to dislike someone, these are physical features that add to every-ones unique appearance (nothing more).

I can't imagine someone looking at two labrador retrievers (dogs) of different colors, and making a decision that one must be a good dog and the other a bad dog based only on their colors. However, some people apparently believe that knowing the skin color of another human being is enough information to decide that someone is a bad human being.

Try not to concern yourself too much with the idiots out their that apparently have nothing more important to do than concern themselves with your relationship. Instead, you should celeberate the fact that you found someone to make you happy, and maybe feel a little sorry for those poor un-enlightened fools who are consumed with hate and unhappiness.

Maintaining a good relationship is difficult enough without allowing negative outside influences to affect the situation.

Peace and love to all.

P.S.
Blondie, you have the right idea.
Kim, no dis-respect to you, but maybe it's time
to choose better people as your friends.

By Kim ( - 152.163.204.36) on Tuesday, January 2, 2001 - 12:20 am:

There is no problem with my friends because there seems to be a general consensus on what I asked them and the answers they gave. Maybe it's time you opened your eyes to see things for what they really are. Like I said, I don't have a serious problem with it because I have a strong black man (one that I managed to grab before they were all taken by wanna-bes) but it makes me mad how they feel that they have to change who they are just to get and keep a man. That makes no sense.

By blondie ( - 209.46.58.254) on Tuesday, January 2, 2001 - 10:57 am:

Kim- I'm hoping that when you say "wanna-bes' you are not refering to white women in general- but maybe a certain type of woman. What bothers me is that you seem to be up on stereotyping groups of people. I do know what you mean when you mention the white girls with 6" nails and cornrows as wanna-bes, but in reality, wanna-bes of who? Do you mean black women as a whole? Because I know my black female friends would not like to lumped into that category. As for the black men you questioned, it sounds as if they are in a certain type of group also- maybe the type that attract those certain type of white girls. I see you as an open-minded individual, but some of your comments seem a bit naive. At least you're asking questions before making generalizations, but wouldn't it would be better to open up your audience before making conclusions? I don't mean to sound preachy, because I know that's what this is coming off as. I guess my point is, is that I used to do the same type of stereotyping and have finally realized that it hurts more than helps. Of course, I am the one doing the interracial dating, so I have a lot more at stake. But what about your sister- wouldn't be beneficial to her if you can help break down some of society's ill generalizations?

By Kim ( - 64.12.102.49) on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 12:31 am:

Like I said, I don't have a problem with it; to each his own. It's just not for me. When I say "wanna-bes" or the girls with the 6 inch nails and cornrows of course it's the girls who "wanna be" the stereotypical "ghetto queen" that as we all know truly doesn't exist. As a Black woman, I know that I personally do not fit into that category. My hair is very long, down my back and I have my natural nails so yes, that is a stereotype. I may have a naieve outlook on this issue but, that is just the way that I have found it to be. My whole general point is if you want to date outside of your race, that's fine but don't go changing who you are for anybody. I guess that sentiment could really be used in all relationships and not just interracial. I totally agree with your point that the guys that I asked are a certain type of Black man that are not only attracting a certain type of white woman but LOOKING for that certain type. My black male friends that I asked this question were in the type of relationship as I said before where they could do anything they wanted to their "girlfriend" and she would always be there for them as their doormat. I guess this should be more than a black white issue but more of a woman's issue. I am truly angered when any woman is treated in this way.

By Blondie ( - 209.46.58.254) on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 02:14 pm:

Thanks for your honest opinion, I truly appreciated that Kim. When I stumbled onto this site, I stayed because I wanted to learn something. Since I am in an interracial relationship, I like to learn as much about his race as I can. I shouldn't say that, I like to learn that anyway. From learning the differences in thought processes between black and white, I believe I can help make some start of a difference against prejudices/stereotypes/racism in the white mind. Maybe not big- but at least one (white)person opened her mind. I didn't grow up racist, my parents aren't like that. But I grew up in a SMALL, all white Midwestern town, and there were stereotypes of minorities, especially negative. When I was growing up, the blacks(my only exposure) on TV were represented negatively- always the criminal. Thank god I've found out that's it's not true, plus, FINALLY, TV is taken the positive turn and kids that are now in my position can learn a different route.
Anyway- thanks for being honest with me- especially after I got done sending my comments- I realized that I had written to you twice- oops :) -I didn't want you to think I was trying to be preachy/ b!tchy/ confrontational, whatever. (That idea came from everyone else posting all their comments full of rage)So-- thanks again. Like I said, I came to this sight to learn and found someone that could share her ideas with me. It is a nice break from all the anger, garbage, profanity and name calling that's going on. Nothing can be settled, learned, or shared in that type of enviroment. Although- I realize that it gets tough to sit back and let the racists bust into here and throw out there ignorance and filth. I find it hard to ignore them. But everybody- Please just remember that they do not represent the whole white race. Just the ones that are preparing to meet their maker and BURN IN HELL. Bye!

By Kim ( - 64.12.104.151) on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 11:07 pm:

Blondie,
I guess I should thank you for opening my eyes to the fact that if a woman of any color is allowing any man of any color to treat her badly, she should not be looked at as being stupid to try and hold down a man. I grew up in the suburbs of Maryland with some of the same stereotypes that you experienced. Hopefully we can make things different for our children. I dind't think you were being preachy, you were speaking your mind which is what this site is all about (those of us that have a mind Dark Overlord) :)

By Martin ( - 152.163.206.181) on Thursday, January 11, 2001 - 06:19 pm:

Do you really want to know why the hostility
Blondie and Angelajericho?!?!?!?!?

If Interracial dating happens in droves in the
black community (which it is) there will be no
more black people. Since we r a minority in this
country it is very possible. Look at the viriaty
in the complections now.....though still mostly
black.

NOBODY WANTS TO BE COLORBLIND TO THE POINT THAT
THEIR RACE AND CULTURE DETIORATE!!!!!

And that is exactly what is happening to the
black community. Thats the cause of the animosity.
Mass interracial dating is a product of the
culture bomb of white supremecy. In short...most
people with healthy racial/cultural identity
prefer whats familiar.....their own. We cannot
celebrate our differences by erasing them all
together by having interracial children.

Interracial people are making identities of
their own so the light skinned thing will no long
work. That and the "bi-cultural" idea is cute but
not practical. If you date interracialy, weather
for love or complex, you kill your most important
contribution to the black community...black
children. Dissassociating yourself with everthing
black but trying to trying to be down for the
cause is not practical.

U have to admit that alot of interracial dating
is on the basis of a color complex or hatred for
ones own race. These people will treat their mate
better in an interracial relationship better than
they would of a same race relationship. This is
probably why they prefer another race....they act
better in it. They act better and they treat their
mate better.

Black people date more often interracially
per-capta than white people. You can check
history....when interracial
marriages/relationships happen in droves....it
represents the death of the people that are
actively pursuing it.

And Blacks are the ones most actively pursuing it.

Understand?---------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------
-------

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Friday, January 12, 2001 - 04:27 pm:

Everytime I go to one of these stupid sites I get more and more disappointed and ashamed of the human race. Saying things like..."niggerlovers" or "black men date white women because they are stupid" is so ignorant. Open your eyes! The only intelligent thing I read on here was by blondie. Kim's whole comment was just stupid. I am Sicilian...my boyfriend is black/Mexican. I don't feel the need to go salsa dancing or try to act black Kim. I love my boyfriend for him and when i look at him I don't see a black or Mexican guy. I just my boyfriend. I could give a •••• about the ignorant people who stare or remark....black or white. I must say though everyone in here who is obviously white and said •••• like nigger, etc...I don't think you could say anything intelligent...you are just obvious rednecks who probably don't deserve to live. It makes me sick to read your stupid comments. You people all just make the world worse and fill it with hate. Your close minded. Open your eyes.

By Kim ( - 152.163.201.76) on Friday, January 12, 2001 - 07:56 pm:

MARIA
I don't know who you think you are to say that anyone's commments are stupid. It's all opinion and everybody has one whether you agree with it or not nd just b/c you don't does not make it stupid. I don't care how you act, I was just making a statement. Maybe you should look at the fact that you are on Melanet a website that says the BLACK experience and then tell me how you're not trying to act...think about it SISTA

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Friday, January 12, 2001 - 09:06 pm:

GO HERE: http://www.benetton.com/img/albino.jpg

By tcb ( - 198.107.162.194) on Saturday, January 13, 2001 - 08:33 pm:

to the black people how can we build a strong black economic foundation thats supportd by black people form the top to the bottom if you notice most of the businesses in the black community are controled by outsiders is there a nation will among black people to control thier destiny we seem to be consumers more than producers once the doors of intgration flew open we lost much of what we had on the other hand we spend billions of dollars on a yearly basis much of our money goes to other people i have travewled around the country and observed much do black men and women want to build strong families or is diversity the word there are many black people on the street to many years ago we would help each other now we talk about each other like a dog many want to blame this on willie lynch but it goes deeper than willie lynch and the question of playas as they call themselves what kind of a game are we playing this is life or death the playas need to the playas need to pull thier pants and get busy on a plan of action many young men think that getting a women pregnant represents manhood but if thats your thinking you need to be corrected it means taking care of those children even if you and the women dont see eye to eye i would like some feedback from my sisters and brothers on the questions that i posed

By MARIA ( - 24.130.192.181) on Monday, January 15, 2001 - 03:43 am:

KIM

Actually as soon as I submitted it I regretted it. I apologize to you. I only read one of your comments. The whole topic of racism is so frustrating and I open my mouth before I think. Now that I've read everyone's comments I realized that most of the people in here are very open minded. So I apologize again. After I read someone's comment about how some women try to act black, but not all. I realized what your saying because I've seen what your talking about. And it is very annoying that they try to act like something they aren't. But I realize you are obviously an intelligent woman and I take back what I said. Next time I post a message I will read it more carefully and think about what I say.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.216.216.96) on Monday, January 15, 2001 - 04:16 am:

IT JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT NIGGERS ARE TOO STUPID TO THINK OF ANYTHING MORE THAN THEIR DICK!! BUT THEN, THAT'S ALL THE WHITE MAN LEFT YOU APES ANYWAY!!!

By His realness speaks to Maria,the REAL DARKOVERLORD ACCEPT NO SUBSITUTES! ( - 12.81.111.111) on Monday, January 15, 2001 - 10:48 pm:

Marie It's good to see your thoughts,don't be turned off by degenerate racist or Kim who's quite mixed up herself.Since your new to the site let me clue you in on whats happening .As you can see there are maybe 2 or 3 white racist rabid dogs on this site trying there limited best to spread disinformation. One of the ways they do this is by stealing other peoples names. Just so you'll know who your talking to always check the numbers. 211 is a prime ex. of the white caveboy idiots,who have attempted to hijack my name to hide behind. So if you don't see my numbers then your not talking to me. I've tryed to get the more intelligent ones who come to this site to not waste their time,talking to these nazi fugnuts.What I suggest is if you need to comment on them do it but don't talk directly to them.

kim is a classic ex. of just how stupid some people can be. After I explain to her about not talking to these diseased throw backs,she turns around and does.She is so dizze,she ask me why it bother me that she talk to them and then told me I should change my name so others wouldn't get me mixed up with these VAMPRIES!

Since the purpose of this site is to exchange info. concerning African Amerikka life,it 's redundent to waste time,screaming or debating white trash Ameirkka kkk talking head childmolesting white boys!

By Kim ( - 205.188.193.39) on Tuesday, January 16, 2001 - 08:09 am:

What both of you need to do is respest the fact that everybody's opinions are not going to be what you want them to be. People are allowed to talk to anybody they want to. It shouldn't bother you so much that I make the decision to talk to people that you choose not to talk to, that is entirely up to me and you have nothing to do with that. I think the real dizzy people on this website are the ones who can't accept and respect the fact that this is not their world and that NOBODY owns this website. Although I don't appreciate the comments made about me, I have no choice but to accept it and move on or else not visit this site anymore (which is not going to happen!!!) Everyone needs to understand that everyone is entitled to their opinions whether we like it or not and that's just the harsh, cruel realities of the world.

By his realness ( - 12.81.67.241) on Friday, January 19, 2001 - 02:17 am:

Poor silly redundent Kim,you can't hear or understand,it has nothing to do with being interracial or biaracial ,it's about talking and wasting your time dealing with idiots who hate your very existanse.

By maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Friday, January 19, 2001 - 05:13 am:

Well, I don't know what to write now without someone gettin pissed at me...so someone should bring up a topic to discuss.....

By KIM ( - 205.188.193.186) on Tuesday, January 23, 2001 - 09:27 am:

"YOUR REALNESS"
just a quick spelling lesson
REDUNDANT
BIRACIAL
EXISTENCE

Next time, come correct before you talk to me

By HAHAHAA HIS REALNESS LAUGHS AT LITTLE ILL KIM! ( - 12.81.78.231) on Tuesday, January 23, 2001 - 01:37 pm:

KIM STOP PLAYING WITH YOURSELF,CUZ THAT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YA DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH WHAT I TOLD YOU. IF YOUR A PERFECT SPELLER,THEN THATS ONE LESS PROBLEM YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH. YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I WAS TELLING YOU KNOW MATTER HOW MANY WORDS I MIS- SPELLED. YOUR TYPICAL OF THE EMPTY CLOWNS WHO WILL FIND ANYTHING TO DISTRACT,FROM WHAT THE SUBJECT IS. KIM IT'S ALWAYS INTERESTING TO SEE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO WILL FIND ANYTHING BUT THE TRUTH TO HIDE BEHIND. YOU WOULDN'T KNOW CORRECT IF IT HIT YA IN THE FACE. THE ONLY CUM YOU KNOW IS THE STUFF YA GET SPLATTER IN YOUR TINY FACE. STOP TRYNA SOUND LIKE A BIG GIRL CUZ IT DOENS'T FLY AFTER READING YOUR RETARDED POST. YOUR NOT READY FOR ME,SO DON'T TRY AND PRETEND THAT YOU ARE. THE ONLY SPELLING I NEED WITH YOU IS THE SPELL I PUT ON YOUR CHILDLIKE ASS,YOUR DISMISSED LITTLE MISSIE!

By Kim ( - 152.163.201.56) on Wednesday, January 24, 2001 - 08:28 am:

Do you feel better about yourself now? I hope you do now that I have embarrased you, no you embarrased yourself with your lack of education. Before you try to tell me anything about anything, you need to get your house in order first. I don't like trying to get people to understand me who are not of my same intelligence level such as yourself. Who I get into debates with on this website is no one's concern but mine. I don't understand what the problem is. Instead of worrying about who I talk to all the time, maybe you should try to go and read a book, ANY book that has more than 4 letter words in it.

By White Vampire ( - 216.98.88.109) on Wednesday, January 24, 2001 - 09:15 am:

Darkoverlord claims to be an educator, if I recall correctly, SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT!!! He couldn't educate his dick to fit in his fellow inmate's mouths. Eat my ass, you gatdamn cocksucker! I've never seen such arrogance, especially when he doesn't have anything to back it up, except for ranting and threatening and made -up garbage. Now he's trying to tell everybody who to talk to-- well, buttleech, why don't I stop by your cell and we'll talk about it. Where are you locked up? HMM?

By JUST WHEN YA THOUGHT KIM WAS ABOUT TO WAKE UP,SHE'S BACK IN BED WITH KKK CRACKERS AND LOVING IT! ( - 12.81.65.20) on Wednesday, January 24, 2001 - 02:35 pm:

KIM JUST WHEN I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT BE ON THE RODE,TO SERIOUS THOUGHT YOU COME BACK WITH THIS SILLY CHILDLIKE RETORT! WHAT COULD YOU A MYOPIC,DELUDED NEGROBOTIC CLOWN,WHO'S TO STUPID TO EVEN BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I TRYED TO RELATE TO HER , THINK THAT I'D BE EMBARRSED ABOUT. YOUR IDEA OF EDUCATION IS REALLY JUST PROGRAMING,IT SHOWS IN ALL YOUR SOPMORAIC POST. YOUR SO TRANSPARENT I COULD PUT MY FOOT THRU YOU.

ON THE SUBJECT OF BOOKS I HAVE LIBRARY OLDER THEN YOU ARE. AS TO WHAT YOUR INTELLIGENCE LEVEL IS,IF I WERE YOU I WOULDN'T USE THAT AS YOUR EXCUSE FOR BEING A BRAINWASHED DINGBAT,CUZ IT PROVES NOTHING SO MUCH AS YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW VERY MUCH ABOUT THE SUBJECT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. THOSE I CAN'T LEARN FROM I TEACH,IN YOUR CASE I DON'T HAVE A LIFE LONG ENOUGH TO DO THAT! YOUR A SELFDELUDING LITTLE COLORED GIRL,WHO KNOWS MUCH ABOUT NOTHING !

AS TO YOUR TALKING TO ''DIRTYUNDERWEAR OR IS ASS EATING SIDEKICK WHITE VAMPIRE,MAYBE YOUR CLOSER TO THEM THEN I IMAGINED. YOUR OBVIOUSLY NOT TO BRIGHT,CUZ THEIR PLAYING YOU LIKE A $2.00 FOOD STAMP WHORE,AND YA LOVE THE ATTENTION,DON'T YA,YA SILLY NIGLET.

I HAVE A FEELING IN REAL LIFE YOUR ANOTHER IN A LONG SERIES OF BLACK GIRLS WHO ARE THE DOORMATS FOR ANY WHITE CRACKER THAT COMES ALONG. YOU PROBABLY DON'T HAVE MUCH CONTACT WITH BLACK MEN. YOUR THE TYPE THAT WOULD COME UP WITH A MILLION EXCUSES WHY YOU DON'T DEAL WITH BLACK MEN,CUZ WHITE BOYS ARE SO GOOD TO YOU,AIN'T THAT RIGHT.

NOW YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE GONE AND DONE ,YOU MADE HRH TALK TO YOU LIKE SOME DUMB ASS WHITE REDNECK TRAILER TRASH WHORE,SAME ON YOU!

By Kim ( - 205.188.193.28) on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 08:37 am:

Sorry to get your feathers all rumpled by speaking the truth. You are very stupid and maybe you should read some of the books in your library. Read about people like you, if you have a book on zoo animals...

By A LOVE LETTER FOR KIMMPO FROM HIS EXCELLENCE THE REAL DARKOVERLORD! ( - 12.81.72.11) on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 12:25 pm:

AAAAA I SEE I MUST HAVE HIT PAY DIRTY,THE TRUTH HURTS DOESN'T IT KIM. AS FAR AS READING I READY YOU APPARENTLY TO WELL. SINCE YOUR INTO BIRDS MAYBE YA NEED TO TAKE THOSE FEATHERS OUT OF YOUR MOUTH,CUZ YOUR SOUNDING LIKE THE WRECK PUSSY THAT YOU ARE. IF YOUR WEREN'T SUCH A MENTAL MIDGET,YOU'D KNOW THAT JUST CUZ YOU READ A BOOK DOESN'T MEAN YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU 'VE READY.IN YOUR CASE IT IS TOO APPARENT THAT WHATEVER YOU READ WASN'T OF ANY SUBSTANCE IN TERMS OF YOUR INTELLECTUAL GROWTH. I SEE EARTH WORM JIM NOW USES YOU TO ATTACK AND DELFECT COMMENTS DIRECTED AT HIM. SO MUCH FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF PSYH. 101. THE FUNNY THING ABOUT YOU IS YOUR JUST A SILLY PROGRAMED LITTLE NEGROBOT,AND YOUR NOT EVEN AWARE OF IT. YOU AND EARTHWORM PRETEND TO BE CLEVER AND INTELLIGENT,BUT THATS JUST A GAME. BOTH OF YOU ARE TERMINAL CASES OF "IOWAISM"-IDIOTS OUT WALKING AROUND".

SINCE YOUR A CHILD I CAN FORGIVE YOUR IGNORANCE AND ARROGANCES,BUT I DON'T THINK YOULL EVER GROW OUT OF IT,POOR DELUDED CREATURE.
I NOTICED YOU DIDN'T RESPOND TO WHAT I SAID ABOUT YOU BEING A DOORMAT FOR WHITE BOYS,BUT THEN THE TRUTH HURTS EVEN AT THIS DISTANCE. SINCE YOU CLAIM TO BE BIARACIAL LET ME QUESS YOUR DADDY IS WHITE,SO THATS WHY YOUR SO EMOTIONALLY TIED TO WHITE RACIST CRACKERS!

SINCE YOUR SUCH A LITTLE SCHOLAR HEARS SOMETHING FOR YOU TO READ;ANY BOOKS BY DR. FRANCES CRESS WELSLING OR FRANS FANON. O BUT I FORGOT YOUR PROBABLY NOT INTO READING BOOKS BY BLACK PEOPLE UNLESS IT'S SOME SILLYNESS LIKE WAITING TO EXHALE,WHICH YOU NEED TO DO IN THE WORSE WAY.

I THINK YOUR REAL CUTE, IN FACT IF YOU DIED I'D HAVE YOU STUFFED AND MOUNTED AND THEN I'D BUT WHEELS ON YA ,JUST SO I COULD SHOW PEOPLE WHAT THE PERFECT LITTLE PROGRAMED 21 CENTURY NEGROBOT LOOKS LIKE!

SO LITTLE ILL KIMMIEPO RUN ALONG AND PLAY WITH YOUR "CHUD" BUDDIES WHITE VAMPIRE ,DIRTYUNDERWEAR AND YOUR SECRET LOVE EARTHSLIME JIM

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 02:39 pm:

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THAT WAS IN YA AZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ KIM!!

By blondie ( - 161.225.1.12) on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 02:57 pm:

Hey Kim! Stand your ground girl! Have you noticed how now both races are trying to dig on you? It's a perfect example of how people who hate can only rant and rave. If you put a voice of reason in front of them- not even a voice of reason- just one of open-mindedness- haters will attack. They can only communicate that way. Er- excue me- I can hardly call that communication. At least not in the normal sense. See ya later!

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 03:20 pm:

Blondie:
Please point out where Kim has been open-minded, or anything less than viciously close-minded, towards me. If there's some open-mindedness in there somewhere, I seem to have lost it somewhere in all the false accusations and personal insults.

By HIS REALNESS HAS TO SPANK TINY LITTLE blondies flat ass,how boring. ( - 12.81.71.57) on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 03:55 pm:

BLONDIE IF YOU HAD A BRAIN AND COULD READ YOU'D SEE THAT HRH,ONLY HATES RACIST AND REACTINARY PEOPLE. SINCE YOUR NOT THAT SMART,I QUESS IF SOMEONE DOESN'T AGREE WITH YOU THEN THEY HATE YOU RIGHT! GOOD LOGIC GIRLFRIEND.AND JUST WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT BEING NORMAL,NOT MUCH FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN IN YOUR TEPID POST.YOU CAN GO BACK TO SLEEP NOW,OO I FORGOT YOU WERE NEVER AWAKE.

By White Vampire pisses in the face of darkshhitlord ( - 216.98.89.29) on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 04:06 pm:

Kim is the only one on here that hasn't insulted me, and kept our conversation on a higher level.It frustrates assholes like darks>h>i>tlord, because all he can do is foam at the mouth like some filthy cur. So Kim, we may not agree, but I've got your back. Ol' "his GAYness" needs a slap in the face. Actually it's just Urkel off of "Family Matters". Little geek. Eat a dick.

By blondie ( - 161.225.129.12) on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 07:03 pm:

Jim- I do believe Kim is open-minded. I refer back to earlier postings, plus postings I've shared with her. As for you not agreeing with me, due to any personal slayings she has done to you- sorry- but I don't really care if she hurt your feelings. To me, she is a person that came to this site with real intent to learn, to share, whatever. If every once and awhile the frustrations of having to weed through the bullshit causes her to lash out- then, so be it. It's a very common aspect of human nature.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Friday, January 26, 2001 - 09:21 am:

Blondie:
It's not "personal slaying" or "hurting my feelings" that is at issue. It is her behavior. You called her "open-minded." She has evidenced no such open-mindedness in her exchanges with me. Far from it. In fact, she has exhibited just the opposite. All one has to do, it seems, to engender her wrath is to point out where she was in error, either factually or logically.

By BLONDUMMY-16 AND EARTHWORM-63 NEED TO GET A MOTEL RM AND GET OFF THIS SITE! ( - 12.81.70.163) on Friday, January 26, 2001 - 03:02 pm:

OOO WHAT DO WE HAVE HEAR TWO RACIST BOY AND GIRL CRACKERS HAVING A BIT OF A SPAT,O HOW CUTE,NOW THESE BUTTLEECHES ARE TURNING THIS BLACK SITE INTO A DATING GAME.BOTH OF THESE PEST BLONDUMMY -16 AND EARTHWORM-63 NEED TO TAKE THIS CLOWN ACT WHERE IT'S APPRECIATED TO THE STORMFRONT SITE ,FOR RETARDED KKK AND SKINHEAD YOUTH! MAKE LIKE MICHAEL JACKOFF AND BEAT IT!

By Kim ( - 152.163.197.184) on Friday, January 26, 2001 - 03:08 pm:

Hello all of my loving and adoring fans (JIM and HIs REALNESS) I am so glad to be the topic of conversation after all, I am the stuff that dreams are made of :) Thank You Blondie for defending me. Don't worry I will stand my ground after I put both of them in it. Jim and "His Realness" are just mad b/c I made public idiots out of them. They are both an example of the type of ignorance that plagues America today...

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Friday, January 26, 2001 - 03:18 pm:

Kim:
Just curious: How do you think you made a "public idiot" out of me? Was it by getting your facts wrong about the Bible? Or was it your saying you got into your colleges because of your race and then denying that such privilege existed? What killer point do you think you made? I'm curious to know.
Looking forward to your response...

By LAUGHING AT ILL KIM ( - 12.81.108.46) on Friday, January 26, 2001 - 05:17 pm:

KIM ,KIM MY POOR DELUDED NIGLET THE MEAR FACT THAT YOU THINK THAT MUCH OF YOURSELF ,PROVES JUST HOW EMPTY YOU MUST BE. FOR YOU TO EVEN THINK ABOUT COMPARING ME TO THIS WHITE MAGGOT,SPEAKS VOLUMES ABOUT YOUR INSIGHTS INTO PERSONALITES. NOW I KNOW YOU THINK YOUR FLATTERING YOURSELF, THESE SILLY COMMENTS,BUT THAT'S TO BE EXPECTED AFTER VIEW MOST OF YOUR LOST IN SPACE POST.

YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH SINCE TO SEPERATE YOUR TINY EGO ,FROM THE REALITY OF WHO AND WHAT YOUR TALKING TO. REMEMBER I'M THE PERSON WHO TRYED TO BRING A NOTE OF REALITY TO YOUR CONVOS. BUT BEING THE TWISTED SIS, THAT YOU APPEAR TO BE YOU GOT YOUR ASS MIXED UP WITH YOUR BRAINS.

IT WOULDN'T MATTER IF YOU WERE THE FINEST WOMEN PHYSICALLY ON EARTH,YOUR LACKING A SINCE OF COMMON SINCE,AND MY DREAMS ARE NOT MADE OF THAT. LIKE I SAID THE MORE YOU SPEAK THE BETTER I UNDERSTAND JUST HOW BADLY YOU'VE BEEN WARPED BY THIS DEGENERATE SOCIETY.I FEEL FOR YOU BUT I CAN'T REACH YOU. SO GET BACK IN THE POOL WITH THE WHITE LEECHES THAT YOU SEEM TO LOVE HAVING ••••• ON YOU!

By Martin ( - 205.188.197.158) on Thursday, February 1, 2001 - 07:51 am:

Well there is an easy answer to this.

INTERGRATION AND INTERRACIAL dating are genetic
and cultural suicide.

If you want black people to exist don't black
white people.

U cannot combine two groups and still have two
groups
----------------------------------

By Kim ( - 152.163.204.20) on Thursday, February 1, 2001 - 08:24 am:

Jim,
You make an idiot of yourself every time you open your old wrinkled mouth up. I just help you along by pointing out the fact that you should not even be on this site since you hate Black people so much and don't want to see us get ahead or get any opportunities. As for HIS REALNESS, your mispelled words don't even warrant a response. You as well as your broken dialect are beneath me and I am not reaching down to acknowledge either.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Thursday, February 1, 2001 - 09:59 am:

Kim:
As ever, you have shown yet again that you are simply incapable of discussing something on an adult level. You have also shown a strong propensity for dishonesty by flatly misstating my position. You know very well I never said, stated, suggested, hinted or implied that black people should be denied any opportunity. What I explicitly stated was that discriminatory aspects of Affirmative Action should be banned and that the preferential treatment now accorded to blacks should end. That is nowhere near saying that blacks should be denied fair and equal opportunity, so please stop lying about it. Thank you.

By HRH-DARKNESS HAS TO PUT ANOTHER NEGOROBOTIC SLUG,GOODNITE KIM! ( - 12.81.65.38) on Thursday, February 1, 2001 - 12:16 pm:

KIM YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE.YOUR ATTEMPTS AT BEING WITTY GO ALONG WITH YOUR IDEAS OF WHAT PRETTY IS,NARROW SARCASIM MASKERAIDING AS INTELLIGENT CONVO. YOUR SILLY ATTEMPTS AT IGNORING WHAT I'VE TOLD YOU PT TO YOUR TOTAL LACK OF ANAYLSIS OR EVEN REMOTELY UNDERSTANDING WHAT I'VE PRESENTED TO YOU. WHAT'S BENEATH YOU IS THE ABLITIY TO REASON OR DO YOUR HOME WORK AROUND THE SUBJECTS MENTIONED HERE.

WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS YOU REVERT TO TYPE,BANIAL CHILDISH ATTACKS ABOUT SPELLING AND GRAMMAR TO DENIE WHAT YOU CAN'T DEFEND OR FOR THAT MATTER UNDERSTAND. THE MEAR FACT THAT YOU TALK TO ME AND ••••• SHEET-63,JUST PROVES HOW LOST IN SPACE YOU ARE.

YOU NEED TO STICK WITH THE CAVEBOYS CUZ THEY SEEM TO MORE YOUR STYLE. YOU AND MARIA SEEM TO HAVE ALOT IN COMMON WITH THESE RACIST SLUGS,IF YA LAY DOWN WITH DOGS YA GET UP WITH FLEAS,SO START SCRATCHING DIZZY LIZZIE!

By slic ( - 198.107.162.90) on Thursday, February 1, 2001 - 01:19 pm:

to jim ,white vampire and all the rest of you white folks,aka crackers do you not have a web site of your own why do you continue to bombard this web site with you madness

By HRH- DARKOVERLORD WELCOMES SLIC-198,WATCHH OUT FOR THE 3STOOGES OF WHITE RACISM ON THIS SITE. ( - 12.81.64.120) on Thursday, February 1, 2001 - 03:42 pm:

SLIC;WHAT YOU SEE IS A WEAK ATTEMPT AT TAKING OVER THIS SITE BY 3 WHITE MAGGOTS. THEIR NAMES ARE 63EARTHGERM JIM, 216 WHITE VAMPIRE AND THE DUMBEST ONE OF THEM ALL THE FOOL WHO TRYS TO STEAL MY NAME,HIS REAL NAME IS "DIRTYUNDER WEAR-211".SO IN THE FUTURE IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SPEAK YOU'LL KNOW WHO YOUR REALLY TALKING TO.GOOD TO SEE YA ON THIS SITE,BRING SOME FRIENDS AND HELP US CONTIUNE CLEANING UP THIS SITE. TAKE A BITE OUT OF CRIME AND CRUSH ANOTHER RACIST CRACKER!

By Kim ( - 152.163.201.56) on Friday, February 2, 2001 - 07:45 am:

Oh, poor dear delusional REALNESS...you are in desperate need of attention, but unfortunately, I'm not going to give it to you. From now on, I will not respond to anything else you say to me. It's pointless because you wouldn't understand it anyway. It would be a waste of time. Jim, you are a totally different story. You could be a potentially dangerous person coming across with all your big words and intelligent SOUNDING ideas. People like you that are filled with hatred and are SOMEWHAT intelligent are dangerous. They are the ones that end up doing things like bombing Columbine and all of those other things that only a warped mind filled with hate could do. I totally disagree with your whining about Affiramtive Action. You just need to deal with it.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.216.216.101) on Friday, February 2, 2001 - 07:50 am:

IT'S FUN TO FUKK UP THIS SITE!!!!!!!!

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Friday, February 2, 2001 - 09:49 am:

Kim:
The only danger I pose to anyone is in exposing their ignorance. And, as you well know from the messages I've posted here, I don't espouse hatred; I oppose those who do.

By KIM IS A 1/2 RACIST IN TRAINING,A BAD CASE OF IOWAS -IDIOTS-OUT-WALKING-AROUND,WHAT A WASTE OF FLESH CUZ THERE ISN'T A BRAIN IN SIGHT! ( - 12.81.66.51) on Friday, February 2, 2001 - 02:26 pm:

KIM IN THE DICTIONARY UNDER YOUR NAME IS THE WORD DELUDED AND DISENGAGED. THAT SUMS UP WHAT A DELUSIONAL TINY WOULD BE PADANTIC LITTLE WORM YOU ARE. YOUR SO FUK UP THAT YOU THINK IN TERMS OF "BIG WORDS AND INTELLIGENT SOUNDING IDEAS". WHAT THIS PTS OUT IS JUST HOW WELL TRAINED YOU ARE IN IDENTIFYING WITH WHITE RACIST IDEAS. THE MEAR FACT THAT YOU COULD GIVE CREEDEST TO THIS BLOOD SUCKING LEECH ,JUST PROVES WHAT A ASSEATING ON YOUR KNEE'S ARYAN LOVING TART YOU ARE.

JUST LISTENING TO YOUR WHINING AND GLORIFYING THIS LEECH TELLS ME VOLUMES ABOUT WHERE YOUR DEAD MIND IS REALLY GOING. YOUR THE WORSE KIND OF IDIOT,TAKEN IN BY A FEW WORDS AND IDEAS THAT YOU CAN'T DEBATE CUZ YOUR MENTALLY LAZY AND HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT ANALYSIS,OF WHAT YOU'VE BEEN FEED. YOU COME HERE TALKING ABOUT GRAMMAR AND READING YET NONE OF THAT IS APPARENT IN YOUR OBSEQESES POST TO THIS WHITE PIECE OF •••••! YOUR A SELFHATING NEGROBOT AND IT SHOWS.

WHETHER YOU IGNORE ME IS OF NO IMPORTANTS,SINCE YOUR WORTHLESS AS A CONVERSATIONALIST AND DEAD FROM THE NECK UP AS A PERSON. STOP PLAYING WITH YOURSELF AND GO HOME TO THE STROMFRONT.COM RACIST CRACKER WEBSITE,CUZ WE BOTH KNOW THAT'S WHERE YOU BELONG.

ONE MORE THING YOU BEING INTERRACIAL HAS NO BEARING ON MY COMMENTS TO YOU,I'VE KNOW TO MANY INTERRACIAL PEOPLE WHO WERE BALANCED AND PROGRESSIVE IN THEIR VIEWS TOWARD THEIR PEOPLE.THAT'S NOT THE CASE WITH YOU SALLY HEMIES JR. SO CONTIUNE IN YOUR LOVE FEST WITH PEOPLE WHO HATE YOUR LIGHT DUMB RETARDED ,BOURGIE ASS,YA CRAZED SUCQUBUS!

By Martin ( - 64.12.102.167) on Monday, February 12, 2001 - 10:33 am:

OK isn't this suppose to be about interracial
dating. Why didn't anybody respond to my post on
this topic? I said:

Well there is an easy answer to this.

Integration and interracial dating are genetic
and cultural suicide.

If you want black people to exist, black and white
people should not date. In large numbers anyway.

U cannot combine two groups and still have two
groups
----------------------------------
Thats part of the hypocrisy of people who only
date, or prefer to date /marry outside of their
race. They say they like variety but are
responsibe for destroying the variety.

Usually using the exuse that they are more open
minded and "free" from race, yet many of them date
this way out of spite for their own race. And
openly admit to this lol.

Of course there are healthy interr relationships
just like there are bad ones. But deny the whole
truth is to deny history. Cause if you look at it,
people often date interracialy, or become
"colorblind" only after they loose the war.

Look at every race that has been colonialized by
european people. When Europeans went on another
one of their "opening up trade" adventures with
say....the japanese for instance. Before the were
westernized (aka modern) they hated Europeans.
Somebody who was half Japanese and half Europeans
were considered low on the social scale. Now asian
men have an affinity for white women (asian women
too) and Euroasians are considered high
class....just like africans.

You can literally go all over the planet and see
people who suddenly became "colorblind" when they
came into contact with the western world.

---------------------------------------

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.216.216.98) on Monday, February 12, 2001 - 08:57 pm:

EXCEPT FOR THE LOWLY NIGGER-WHO IS ON THE BOTTOM-NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Tuesday, February 13, 2001 - 09:44 am:

Martin:
Your basic problem in the above post is that you presume that the rest of humanity is as preoccupied with race as you are. Besides, in any given race there is an almost infinite variety of personality types, body types, facial types, and so forth. If, magically, through racial interbreeding on a massive scale, all the present races blended into one, the infinite human variety would still remain.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.216.216.102) on Tuesday, February 13, 2001 - 12:10 pm:

SINCE WHEN HAS AN AFRICAN EVER BEEN ANYTHING BUT A SUBHUMAN APE?!? IF ANYTHING, ASIANS HATE YOU NIGGERS FAR WORSE THAN WHITES DO!! THE NIGGER IS HATED AND LOOKED DOWN ON EVERYWHERE ON THE PLANET!! EXCEPT IN SPACE-ASK GREG ABOUT THE UFO NIGGERS!!!!!

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Wednesday, February 14, 2001 - 09:19 am:

Most people, Asians included, don't think of black people as "niggers" or subhuman, but I've run into quite a few Asians -- Chinese, Japanese and Asian Indians -- who, before coming to this country, had no opinion one way or the other about blacks, but after living here for a while and having numerous bad experiences, have come away with negative opinions of them based on experience.

By Guido ( - 152.158.26.53) on Monday, April 9, 2001 - 05:43 am:

Blondie, et alia -- I am against "race-mixing" for a number of reasons, but it's YOU who must decide and bare the retribution for such an act. I would suggest you FIRST start with: http://www.amren.com/rushton.htm to get information on exactly about, in fact, what race IS. Then go from there -- if I can answer some questions, please feel free to ask.

By Guido ( - 152.158.26.53) on Monday, April 9, 2001 - 05:49 am:

STATEMENT ON RACE AS A BIOLOGICAL CONCEPT

J. Philippe Rushton

(November 4, 1996)
Discussion of "race" shows little sign of diminishing, despite efforts to deconstruct the concept. Deconstructing the concept of race not only conflicts with people's tendency to classify and build family histories according to common descent but also ignores the work of biologists studying non-human species. Ever since 1758, when the Swedish naturalist Carolus Linnaeus created the classification system still used in biology today, most zoologists have recognized at least the four human subdivisions Linnaeus delineated: Asians, American Indians, Europeans, and Africans. (Technically, some would group the first two Linnaean subdivisions together, thus yielding three major races, often termed, mongoloids, caucasoids, and negroids.) Such high-level classifications do not rule out making finer, hierarchical subdivisions within these major groups.

A race is what zoologists term a variety or subdivision of a species. Each race (or variety) is characterized by a more or less distinct combination of inherited morphological, behavioral, physiological traits. In flowers, insects, and non-human mammals, zoologists consistently and routinely study the process of racial differentiation. Formation of a new race takes place when, over several generations, individuals in one group reproduce more frequently among themselves than they do with individuals in other groups. This process is most apparent when the individuals live in diverse geographic areas and therefore evolve unique, recognizable adaptations (such as skin color) that are advantageous in their specific environments. But differentiation also occurs under less extreme circumstances. Zoologists and evolutionists refer to such differentiated populations as races. (Within the formal taxonomic nomenclature of biology, races are termed subspecies). Zoologists have identified two or more races (subspecies) in most mammalian species.

Unless one is a religious fundamentalist and believes that man was created in the image and likeness of God, it is foolish to believe that human beings are exempt from biological classification and the laws of evolution that apply to all other life forms. Of course, individuals vary greatly within each racial group and should be treated as such. Nonetheless, much has been learned by studying the statistical differences between the various human races. In my book Race, Evolution, and Behavior (1995, Transaction Publishers), as well as in other recent writings (e.g., the February 1996 issue of Current Anthropology), I review the behavioral, morphological, and physiological differences between the three major human races -- mongoloid, caucasoid, and negroid -- and show that these statistical differences are constant across both historical time, national boundaries, and political and economic systems.

Here I will briefly summarize the findings. Asians and Africans consistently aggregate at opposite ends, with Europeans intermediate, on a continuum that includes over 60 anatomical and social variables. These 60 variables include brain size, intelligence, sexual habits, fertility, personality, temperament, speed of maturation, and longevity. If race were an arbitrary, socially-constructed concept, devoid of all biological meaning, such consistent relationships would not exist.

By Guido ( - 152.158.26.53) on Monday, April 9, 2001 - 05:49 am:

STATEMENT ON RACE AS A BIOLOGICAL CONCEPT

J. Philippe Rushton

(November 4, 1996)
Discussion of "race" shows little sign of diminishing, despite efforts to deconstruct the concept. Deconstructing the concept of race not only conflicts with people's tendency to classify and build family histories according to common descent but also ignores the work of biologists studying non-human species. Ever since 1758, when the Swedish naturalist Carolus Linnaeus created the classification system still used in biology today, most zoologists have recognized at least the four human subdivisions Linnaeus delineated: Asians, American Indians, Europeans, and Africans. (Technically, some would group the first two Linnaean subdivisions together, thus yielding three major races, often termed, mongoloids, caucasoids, and negroids.) Such high-level classifications do not rule out making finer, hierarchical subdivisions within these major groups.

A race is what zoologists term a variety or subdivision of a species. Each race (or variety) is characterized by a more or less distinct combination of inherited morphological, behavioral, physiological traits. In flowers, insects, and non-human mammals, zoologists consistently and routinely study the process of racial differentiation. Formation of a new race takes place when, over several generations, individuals in one group reproduce more frequently among themselves than they do with individuals in other groups. This process is most apparent when the individuals live in diverse geographic areas and therefore evolve unique, recognizable adaptations (such as skin color) that are advantageous in their specific environments. But differentiation also occurs under less extreme circumstances. Zoologists and evolutionists refer to such differentiated populations as races. (Within the formal taxonomic nomenclature of biology, races are termed subspecies). Zoologists have identified two or more races (subspecies) in most mammalian species.

Unless one is a religious fundamentalist and believes that man was created in the image and likeness of God, it is foolish to believe that human beings are exempt from biological classification and the laws of evolution that apply to all other life forms. Of course, individuals vary greatly within each racial group and should be treated as such. Nonetheless, much has been learned by studying the statistical differences between the various human races. In my book Race, Evolution, and Behavior (1995, Transaction Publishers), as well as in other recent writings (e.g., the February 1996 issue of Current Anthropology), I review the behavioral, morphological, and physiological differences between the three major human races -- mongoloid, caucasoid, and negroid -- and show that these statistical differences are constant across both historical time, national boundaries, and political and economic systems.

Here I will briefly summarize the findings. Asians and Africans consistently aggregate at opposite ends, with Europeans intermediate, on a continuum that includes over 60 anatomical and social variables. These 60 variables include brain size, intelligence, sexual habits, fertility, personality, temperament, speed of maturation, and longevity. If race were an arbitrary, socially-constructed concept, devoid of all biological meaning, such consistent relationships would not exist.

By Guido ( - 152.158.26.53) on Monday, April 9, 2001 - 05:50 am:

Part Two -- Cont...

Those objecting to the concept of race argue that the taxonomic definitions are arbitrary and subjective. Although critics are correct to point out that the variation within each race is extremely large, that there is disagreement as to exactly how many races there are, and that there is a blurring of category edges because of admixture, they are in error when they claim that classifications are arbitrary. For example, race-critic Jared Diamond, in the 1994 issue of Discover magazine, surveyed half a dozen geographically variable traits and formed very different races depending on which traits he picked. Classifying people using anti-malarial genes, lactose tolerance, fingerprint patterns, or skin color resulted in the Swedes of Europe being placed in the same category as the Xhosa and Fulani of Africa, the Ainu of Japan, and the Italians of Europe.

Jared Diamond's classifications, however, are arbitrary and nonsensical because they have little, if any, predictive value beyond the initial classification. More significantly, they confuse the scientific meaning of race, that is, a recognizable (or distinguishable) geographic population. In everyday life, as in evolutionary biology, a "negroid" is someone whose ancestors were born in sub-Saharan Africa, and likewise for a "caucasoid" and a "mongoloid." This definition fits with the temporal bounds offered by the best current theory of human evolution. Thus, since Homo sapiens first appeared in Africa about 200,000 years ago, branched off into Europe about 110,000 years ago, and into Asia 70,000 years after that, a "negroid" is someone whose ancestors, between 4,000 and (to accommodate recent migrations) 20 generations ago, were born in sub-Saharan Africa -- and likewise, for a caucasoid and a mongoloid.

Social definitions -- that is, self-identification and other-identification actually accord quite well with the physical evidence. Mongoloids, caucasoids, and negroids can be distinguished on the basis of obvious differences in skeletal morphology, hair and facial features, as well by blood groups and DNA fingerprints. Forensic anthropologists regularly classify skeletons of decomposed bodies by race. For example, narrow nasal passages and a short distance between eye sockets identify a caucasoid person, distinct cheekbones characterize a mongoloid person, and nasal openings shaped like an upside down heart typify a negroid person. In certain criminal investigations, the race of a perpetrator can be identified from blood, semen, and hair samples. To deny the predictive validity of race at this level is nonscientific and unrealistic.

The mean pattern of educational and economic achievement within multi-racial countries such as Canada and the United States has increasingly been found to prove valid internationally. For example, it is not often recognized, perhaps because it contradicts the politically correct theories that intelligence is purely a matter of socio-economic conditions, that Asian-Americans and Asians in Asia often outscore white Americans and white Europeans on IQ tests and on tests of educational achievement (even though the tests were largely developed by Europeans and white Americans for use in a Euro-American culture). Blacks in the Caribbean, Britain, Canada and sub-Saharan Africa as well as in the United States have low IQ scores relative to whites. For violent crime, analyses of INTERPOL data from the 1980s and 1990s show the same international distribution that occurs within the United States (that is, Asians least, Europeans in the middle, and Africans most). A similar racial gradient is found both within the U.S. and globally for measures of sexual activity and frequencies of sexually transmitted diseases such as AIDS (based on World Health Organization data).

One neurohormonal contributor to crime and reproductive behavior is testosterone. Studies show that black college students and military veterans have 3% to 19% more testosterone than their white counterparts. The Japanese have even lower amounts than whites. Sex hormones are circulated throughout the body and are known to activate many brain-behavior systems involving aggression and reproduction. For example, around the world the rate of dizygotic twinning per 1,000 births (caused by a double ovulation), is less than 4 among Asians, 8 among Europeans, and 16 or greater among Africans. The differences in multiple birthing are known to be heritable through the race of the mother regardless of the race of the father, as found in Asian/European matings in Hawaii and European/African matings in Brazil.

Publication of The Bell Curve brought widespread public attention to the research on race that has been accumulating over the last 30 years in technical and specialist journals that demonstrably challenges each and every article of the dogma of biological egalitarianism. Startling, and alarming to many, is the conclusion that follows from these data that if all people were treated the same, most average race differences would not disappear. With egalitarianism under siege, there has been a major effort to get the "race genie" back in the bottle, to squeeze the previously tabooed toothpaste back into the tube, to suppress or deny the latest scientific evidence on race, genetics, and behavior.

Regardless of the extent to which the media promote "politically correct," but scientifically wrong, resolutions from professional societies such as the American Anthropological Association, facts remain facts and require appropriate scientific, not political, explanation. On average, the Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese are more similar to each other and are different from Australians, Israelis and the Swedes, who in turn are similar to each other and are different from Nigerians, Kenyans, and Jamaicans. None of this should be construed as meaning that environmental factors play no part individual development. But with each passing year and each new study, the evidence for the genetic contribution to individual and group differences becomes more firmly established than ever.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR
J. Philippe Rushton is a John Simon Guggenheim Fellow and a professor of psychology at the University of Western Ontario in London, Ontario N6A 5C2 Canada. He holds two doctorates from the University of London (PhD and DSc) and is a Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science and of the American, British, and Canadian Psychological Associations. His latest book Race, Evolution, and Behavior (1995, Transaction Publishers, telephone 908-445-2280) details the theories and data summarized in this article.

By THE GURU FROM HEAVEN ( - 198.81.17.41) on Monday, May 28, 2001 - 04:25 pm:

### Get A Life And Grow Up ###

If all these idiots would go out and get some education and try a little harder to get off their lazy asses..like all the other immigrants have done for years, they would be a whole lot off than what they are today. First, get an attitude check and remember, NO MORE HANDOUTS.

Stop trying to steal other people's culture and creating FALSE and Psuedo-History. Leave Egypt Alone, but be proud of your own people.

You'll be much more respected if you Grow Your Little Minds a Little and Go Do Something about Your Own People.......Get OFF your Lazy Asses and
do as others have done before you.

1. Don't take any handouts

2. Have a Positive Attitude.

3. Ask what you can do for yourselves, Not what
can be done for you.

### Have a Nice Day ###

---The Guru from Heaven---

By diop ( - 152.163.197.203) on Monday, May 28, 2001 - 08:43 pm:

Well here we go again,white is always right, diop

By HRH-LAUGHS AND FARTS ON THE 3 STOOGES OF THE INTERNET,WHITE TRASH AT IT'S FINEST. ( - 12.81.64.58) on Tuesday, May 29, 2001 - 01:38 pm:

These white maggots just keep coming and still they say nothing of worth.They lie,and scream and fart out of their collective minds and all three of these leeches don't amount to two turds in a bucket.I guess a TURD by any name,white vampire gurUTARD,DIM JIM, OR dirtyunderwear really don't have anything less then 0 when it comes to brains.They have tryed to use everyones names and it still didin't change the stank of dead white brains.

By White Vampire ( - 137.45.196.13) on Wednesday, May 30, 2001 - 11:56 am:

He farts a lot doesn't he? He's a real swell negro, eh? He's releasing backpressure from Greg's nightly fisting and pumping him full of half-breed baby batter!! I don't care to know , but I'm sure his ass looks like the Holland Tunnel from all that buttf>uk>i>n>g. His white-trash girlfriend must be a real piece of work, too. It takes a maggot-infested gutter whore to date a black homosexual, the lowest of the low on this Earth. Tell 'er to put herself out of our misery, Kingfish! Let your "students" out of the basement and surrender to the FBI like a good Uncle REAM-us, ya black b>i>t>c>h!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: