Book of Mormon is an African book

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: MelaNet UnCut Talk: Book of Mormon is an African book
By
Embaye Melekin ( - 198.235.69.171) on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 08:54 pm:

I have written a book titled, "Manifestations mysteries revealed" that could be acquired from Amazon.com. In the book, I interpreted, chapter by chapter, the Book of Mormon to be the history of the African people and the black race. In the process, I have traced my ancestry and the origin of my tribe. The Book of Mormon is a wonderful book that has a sequence of prophecies that have been fully fulfilled. For example, the Book of Mormon says that the ancestors of the black race migrated and settled in the continent in around 600BC and shall gradually occupy the whole continent. That the Africans shall be shielded from the outside world until the conquest of Africa is completed by the descendants of the Israelites that first migrated to the continent. That was perfectly fulfilled. That Jesus Came and introduced the Christian faith to the ancestors of the African people, after his resurrection, and blessed the people and prophesied unto them. This has been the beliefs upheld by Ethiopians but were condemned by the outside world for even suggesting that. The book prophesied that Africans shall deviate from the path of God and shall be idol worshippers. That has happened. Africans shall be ancestral worshippers. That has happened. Africans shall be invaded by the Gentiles, the white people, and shall be slaved and taken to land unknow unto them and shall be trampled upon. That also happened. The slaves shall not perish but shall multiply instead and florish. That has happened also. That the black race shall not know "themselves" until the end of time when the book written by their forefathers, the Book of Mormon, is revealed unto them. The black race is still speculating and do not know that they are the true descendants of Israel and the great grandchildren of Joseph, son odf Israel. That the Book of Mormon, shall first be found by the Gentiles, white people, but they shall not know the meaning of the book and shall be sealed unto them. It is no surprising that the Mormon Church was a white supremacist church. That at the end of time, which is now, and when the black race is ready to accept its content, the book shall be revealed in its true meaning and the rightful owners shall claim it and use it for their benefits. That is what will happen soon. The black race shall know that they are the prophesied Remnants of the House of Israel, the Lost Sheep mentioned by Jesus Christ, and the descendants of Joseph that are destined to rise at the end of time along with the tribe of Judah. The book also says that the black people shall go back to the true God and Savior and shal become the authentic Covenanted people of God. The black race is destined to rise and will rise regardless of any obstacles. It is amazing that the people that were the most suppressed and oppressed will end up being the very and most precious people in the world and in the eyes of God. That is the prophesy and it is compiled in the Book of Mormon, the Abyssinian people, written and documented by the ancestors of the African people. The tribes mentioned in the Book of Mormon could be traced today in Africa, verifying the authenticity of the book as the property of the African people. The stories in the book coincide perfectly with those told by the local African tribes. Hence, the time has come for the black race to rise above every other race. First, the book will have to be revealed to the rest of the black race and its authenticity verified, beyond reasonable fact, by every black man/woman.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 164.124.250.203) on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 09:37 pm:

OH GOD, ANOTHER NIGGER WANNA-BE PROPHET! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...... NIGGERS WERE RARELY IF EVER TAKEN AS MATES BY THE HEBREWS WHO HELD IT ABOMINATION TO MARRY OUT OF THEIR OWN TRIBE. NIGGERS WERE LOOKED UPON AS HAMITES WHO WERE CURSED BY GOD. SO, NOW NIGGERS CLAIM THEY ARE THE TRUE PEOPLE OF GOD.

I GUESS THAT'S WHY GOD SENT AIDS TO RAISE UP YOU NIGGERS IN AFRICA BY INFECTING YOU ALL!!!

PRAISE THE LORD FOR KILLING NIGGERS!!!

By A TRIBUTE TO KKKWANZA!!! ( - 164.124.250.203) on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 10:06 pm:

The night before Kwanzaa

'Twas the night before Kwanzaa, and all through the slum,
Not a creature was stirring, not even a bum.
The children had braided their cornrows with care,
In the hope that Saint Malcolm would soon be there.
The Crips and the Bloods made their holiday peace;
The protesters protested: "•••• tha' police!"
The Jews and Koreans hid under their beds,
While visions of rioters danced in their heads.

In a crackhouse, some pipeheads were lighting a rock,
When all of a sudden there came a loud knock.
And what to their wondering eyes did appear,
But Los Angeles' finest in full riot gear!

Boards fell from the doorway and crashed to the floor,
And landed in front of a twelve year old whore.
The cops went to work with their nightsticks in hand,
Swinging at skulls as the Africans ran.

A beating ensued as they tried to escape,
But nobody got it on videotape.
A loud cry was heard as they managed to flee:
"Merry Christmas, you punks, from the L.A.P.D.!"

By HRH-the realness of the original Darkoverlord,with out interruption from white ZOMBIES ( - 12.72.112.86) on Thursday, December 14, 2000 - 02:32 am:

Dam more stupid ••••• from kkk asseaters and this new clown talking about some dead ass mormon crap.Dam where do these leeches come from. It just gets stupider by the day.The 3 stooges of white klandumb are still at it working over time to prove how super stupid they are. Now we got this idiot talking about writing more relgioious mubojumbo.
With the exception of a few posters,what we have here is more basket cases of ,IOWAS- IDIOTS OUT WALKING AROUND!

By A TRIBUTE TO KKKWANZA!! ( - 164.124.250.203) on Thursday, December 14, 2000 - 11:03 pm:

The night before Kwanzaa

'Twas the night before Kwanzaa, and all through the slum,
Not a creature was stirring, not even a bum.
The children had braided their cornrows with care,
In the hope that Saint Malcolm would soon be there.
The Crips and the Bloods made their holiday peace;
The protesters protested: " tha' police!"
The Jews and Koreans hid under their beds,
While visions of rioters danced in their heads.

In a crackhouse, some pipeheads were lighting a rock,
When all of a sudden there came a loud knock.
And what to their wondering eyes did appear,
But Los Angeles' finest in full riot gear!

Boards fell from the doorway and crashed to the floor,
And landed in front of a twelve year old whore.
The cops went to work with their nightsticks in hand,
Swinging at skulls as the Africans ran.

A beating ensued as they tried to escape,
But nobody got it on videotape.
A loud cry was heard as they managed to flee:
"Merry Christmas, you punks, from the L.A.P.D.!"

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 164.124.250.203) on Thursday, December 14, 2000 - 11:07 pm:

THANK YOU, YA CONVICTED FELON NIGGER-BOY!! IT'S BEEN A FUN YEAR FUKKING UP THIS SITE!!

By embaye melekin ( - 198.235.69.171) on Friday, December 15, 2000 - 10:14 am:

I am very saddened to read that some of the people have taken my message lightly. I am sure the filth talking white boy is realizing that the greatness of the black race is just around the corner. The dream of white supremacist world will fade and will be replaced by the true Israelites, the black race. Hence, my fellow blacks, lets turn our hearts to God through our Savior Jesus Christ. The time has come for us to rise and we shall rise soon. Let us not be distracted by anyone. Our focus should be to attain purity and redemption through the name of the Savior of mankind.

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Friday, December 15, 2000 - 10:25 am:

YES http://www.geocities.com/gregoryy_y/

PRAISE GOD HIS 100% BLACKNESS!!!!! AND HIS BLACK UNIVERSE!!

By Embaye Melekin ( - 198.235.69.171) on Friday, December 15, 2000 - 07:33 pm:

The Bookm of Mormon, the Abyssinian Book, is the ultimate of all previous books. This is the book that will unite and raise the black race from the death that we have been subjected to. It is amazing that the discarded people are now going to prove that they are the most authentic Israelites. Yes, we can prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that we are descendants of Joseph, son of Israel and we have a book written by our forefathers to prove it. Praise be unto the Almighty. Praise be unto the Redeemer and Savior of manking. Our rise is guaranteed as the rising and setting of the sun. Regardless, we shall rise above everyone else. Buy the book from Amazon.com. it is titled "Manifestations mysteries revealed" by Embaye Melekin.

By darkoverlord ( - 164.124.250.203) on Saturday, December 16, 2000 - 12:02 am:

Oh yeah, it's worth alot!! Why do you think no-one has commented on this "great" book? Because it's as full of •••• as you are you fukkin nigger!! Yeah, the greatness of the black race!! It's dying of AIDS everywhere!! Stupid nigger!!

By Embaye Melekin ( - 198.235.69.171) on Saturday, December 16, 2000 - 04:51 am:

You are right. Nobody has commented yet because it was not revealed unto us before. We now know that blacks are superior to the white race and we can prove it. I would also like to tell you that the days of white supremacy are dead and gone. It is now the era of Niggers as you appropriately indicated. To you the term nigger is a derogatory name but to us, it means "Prophesied" people in Geez or Aramaic as you call it. Hece even the insultive term you use on us could verify that we are the prophesied people and the most precious in the eyes of God.

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Saturday, December 16, 2000 - 11:12 am:

YES EMBAYE GO HERE: http://www.geocities.com/gregoryy_y/

By Embaye Melekin ( - 198.235.69.172) on Saturday, December 16, 2000 - 08:56 pm:

Greg, I saw your website. Very interesting. There is no doubt that the Egyptians were blacks. Today,s Arabs migrated from Asia about 800 years ago. The original inhabitants of Egypt, the blacks, are vitually slaves in the country. The Asian immigrants ahev taken over the area and have been defiling our great kings and queens and selling them to the world. Such an act is a taboo. Unfortunately, in Egypt, as we are in the rest of the world, our values and interests are insignificant. But the greatest that has even happened to us is the discovery of the book that was written by our forefathers. The revelation of the Book of Mormon is the biggest milestone in our history and will transform us instantantaneously. It will shock you when you read it. It is amazing that we, the black race are the covenanted people. The baboons, the skunks, the feebleminded, the ...etc, all derogatory terms we have heard about us, are indeed the most precious people of God and we can prove it. This is not a wishful thinking. It is the truth as it can ever be. We can trace the tribes in Africa and the events are all documented in our history. What was missing was the correlation. I have done a wonderful job in revealing it to us and to the entire mankind. Everything that happened to the black race was prophesied. We also know what would happen next. If nothing, you have to read this book and you will change for life. Your outlook will change. The way you look at yourself will change. The history of the black race will change beginning from the year 2001.

By Embaye Melekin ( - 198.235.69.171) on Thursday, December 21, 2000 - 07:27 pm:

I have written a book titled "Manifestations mysteries revealed" by Embaye Melekin.You can get the book at Amazon.com if you want to verify. I also wrote another book titled "Ab yssinian shall rise" which also could be acquired from Amazon com. for those interested in this topic and want to know the truth. In my book, "Manifestatins mysteries revealed" I prove that the Book of Mormon (BOM) is an African book and is about the black race and our sojourne. I analyze the BOM, chapter-by-chapter, and trace it to the history of Africa and the black race. In the process, I trace my own tribe and also link the other tribes in the continent and how they were established. The book is a road-map and indicates all the stages Africans went through in its perophecies. It could be established that Africans multiplied from a single family that migrated from Jerusalem in 600BC. This could be confirmed by reading the history of Ethiopia and a similar claim made by the people, with a little twist. Abyssinia was the first name of the original Israelites that came to the continent. Africa is a colonial name. The book of Mormon was supposed to be discovered by the Gentiles, the white people, but they shall not understand the meaning of the book. Joseph Smith, a white man, found the book and translated it and established a white supremacist church. Although he was blessed to reveal and interpret the book, he was not expected to know the true meaning of the messages or was not delegated to find the real owners of the book. Hence, he speculated and formed a church that he felt best represented his understanding of the book. We now know that he was wrong for obvious reasons. We can not blame him because the Lord intended it that way. Furthermore the BOM narrates how Africans would deviate from the true path of God. How we will go into idol worshipping, ancestoral worshipping, and how we would become the most filthy set of people in the world. Everything that was prophesied was fully fulfiled in us as predicted. Slavery was on the center of the book. In fact, our forefathers were shown their descendants being taken as slaves to a land that would be unknown unto them. There, they would be trampled upon, "Like no other human beings before" and shall be degraded and abused and misused. Yes! slavery was not the work of the whiteman but the curse that befell black people. The book says that despite the hardships, however, we shall not perish in the new world. We shall eventually see the light and shall be redeemed by the blood of the Savior. 2) The book says that Jesus Christ, personally, came to Africa and preached to our forefathers. This is true and could be verified from the history of Ethiopia. We have always been saying so but nobody believed us. 3)The BOM accurately describes the white people. They shall be blessed because of their faithfulness and shall rise above everyone elae and shall be given authority in the New World. Nobody can dispute that fact. White people have become "delightsome" and wealthy and was given everyone else to serve them.Unfortunately, at the end of time, they sall be full of themselves and shall go against the very faith that uplifted them. It is no surprising that the white race is deviating so much from the faith of their forefathers. The consequence is tragic and painful. The BOM has very stern messages for blacks, Gentiles and Jews. From the book we can deduce that the white race descended from the Gentiled (Separatist) 10 children of Israel while
the black race evolved from the tribe of Manasseh, son of Joseph, son of Israel. It could be verified easily. 4) The BOM identifies the "Man" that would reveal the book back to the Africans and authenticate the validity of the book to the world. In essence, the book identifies me as the sole person that would reveal the true meaning of the BOM. My name is described there and it is no secret that out of 6billion people I am given the sole knowledge to reveal the book that the world has been waiting for. 5)There have been numerous interpretations of the Holy Bible prophecies by different individuals and institutions. However, non seem to really have the true insight into the true interpretations. Some have swayed the truth to mean white supremacy while others have associated it with alien invasions. Both are dead wrong. The truth is yet to be revealed and the facts hall take place as prophesied and inaccordance with the intentions of the Lord. If you read my book you will be stunned. The BOM and the Bible have been reconciled and proven the basic prophecied that we have misinterpreted so often. I shall rise and bring the world to the true knowledge of the Savior and the Almighty God. I shall rise and change the erroneous misconceptions and beliefs that have misled mankind in these end of time days. I am just waiting for the day of the Lord and the ripe time to assume my position.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0968156916/qid=977333607/sr=1-1/107-9876993-8998928

By Embaye Melekin ( - 198.235.69.172) on Friday, December 22, 2000 - 09:56 am:

I went throught the stages one goes through with the Mormons. When it was time for baptism I heard a clear voice telling me not to. There was sometning pleasant about the Mormon Church but the more I delved into their doctrines, the more I realized their short comings and deviations from the true path intended for us by the Savior of mankind. Instead of being disappointed, however, I was even amazed by the truth and accuracy of the book documented by our forefathers and for our benefits (BOM). You see, our forefathers knew that the Gentiles (White people) shall receive the book first and will not understand the "meaning of it." In compliance with the prophecies revealed unto our forefathers, the deviations of the Mormon Church is incredible. The assumptions, doctrines and dogmas that evolved from their understanding makes the Mormon Church a cult rather than the universal church it was supposed to be. The prophet Joseph Smith took the book, interpreted it and began his imaginary journey of fallacies and fabrications to establish his church. The book clearly identifies that stage of its revelation. What Joseph Smith and the Church did was foretold and fulfilled as predicted. The book clearly says that we, Africans, are the custodians of the book and we shall be the ones that will revive it and interpret it accurately and in its true context at the appropriate time. When we acknoeledge the book as ours, we shall use it with the book that was written by the "mouth of the Jews" which is the Holy Bible and we shall further understand the true word of God. The question that comes to the mind of every black man/woman is why did we have to get our book through the Gentiles or the white people? Why didn't we get it directly in Africa and should have been revealed to us by an African or black person like ourselves? Luckily, the answer is clearly given in our Abyssinian Book, the BOM. The Lord knew that we Africans will be dishonst and crooks at this stage of our history (I will explain a little further.) Our forefathers tell us that if they had given the book directly to us we would have distorted it, and they had valid points to think so. Just imagine if the book was revealed to the Hausas. Would they have shared it with the Yorubas and Ibos? Would they have accepted the fact that Ibos and Yorubas share the same ancestory as themselves? The answer is clearly no? You know Nigeria as much as I do. You know that if there is anything the Hausa would commit suicide for is if he/she is told that they are the same as the Ibos or Yorubas. They could belong in the same country but the disparity is so much and the dispising is so great among the tribes that the likelihood of convincing one tribe is of the same ancestory with another tribe would have been the most futile exercise indeed. By the way, the example I have given is the same vise-versa. Even in Ethiopia, to equate the Tigrayans with the Amharas or the Oromos with the Gurages and associate them as the same offsprings would end up in great tragedy. Hence, if the book had been revealed unto one tribe it wouldn't have been accepted by the other tribes. But the Almighty in His magnificent wisdom brought the book to us, indirectly, and in its purest form. Similarly, if Joseph Smith had know that the book belonged to the Ni-gg-ers, he would have distorted it or even destroyed it. As foretold, however, he did not know its actual interpretation and hence, had no reason to distort or destroy it. Hence, we have the documentations of our forefathers intact and its original form. That is why the contents accurately depict our experiences perfectly and our history tabulated in the most trustworthy manner. We can not distort it now. It is too late for the whites or some of the dominatinfg tribes to twist the facts to suit their personal interests. No one can dispute the fact now that we, the black race, originated from a single family and a single ancestor. In essence, no black person is superior or inferior to another black person. That is the final and ultimate message of the book and the intentions of the Lord. The revelation of our book is going to destroy all the stupid myths upheld by some of the tribes in Africa and the false claims they make to ascertain their superiority and enforce the inferiority of other tribes. I don't have to know what tribe you belong to. As long as you are a black man and an Abyssinian, you are my brother or sister. That is where our history ends and that's what it is. Period. Brother!!! The history of Ethiopia is the history of Africa. Without the history of Ethiopia, which is well documented and tabulated, African history will be nil. However, it might shock you to know how much the Ethiopians try to confine the History of Africa to a small tribe and a small group of people. Even we Eritreans, even though all the relics that will substantiate the Book of Mormon as our book, were found in Eritrea, Emperor Haile Silassie ensured that credit was not given to us and hence, concocted a new history to glorify his immediate subjects, the Amharas. The Oromos, the majority of the population, are totally left out of the history of Ethiopia and are considered as inferiors that were "civilized" by the Amharas. In essence, the entire history upon which the vast history of Africa should be written is usurped by a single supremacist tribe that has distorted it to glorify only its own side. Now perhaps, you would understand better why our ancestors were told by the Almighty that their offsprings will not be entrusted with the records and the documentations of our history. And we shall get it through the Gentiles. Just imagine giving such a book to Emperor Hailesilassie who thought other blacks were inferiors? I just can not imagine him accepting the fact that he is of the same breed as the Southern Sudanese or Yorubas or Angolans. He would have committed suicide in disgust. He is not the only one. Most Ethiopians and Eritreans would. They have a different perception of themselves and their history. I must be honest with you, if I was brought up in Eritrea or Ethiopia I would have had the same perceptions as my people have.I would have flatly rejected the notion that I have anything to do with the rest of black Africa. But the Lord, in His ultimate wisdom brought me to Nigeria when I hardly knew myself as a child. Whatever I have I got it in Nigeria. My behavior and attitude is totally Nigerian. I tried to be as Nigerian as possible. I have hundreds of friends in Nigeria. In essence, I was groomed to be of the two worlds we have in Africa. It seems that everything that happened to me was deliberately calculated by the Almighty and the Savior of mankind. The only person that could have cracked the secrets of the Book of Mormon is a person that had my own combination. The language (Tigre) and history of Ethiopia and the rest of Africa are the instruments. And I utilized them to prove the BOM as our property. Brother!! You talk of prsperity, inventions and inovations in Africa. We now know the secret for attaining such progress and developments. It is an open secret now. It lies in our faith in the Son of God and the Savior/Redeemer of mankind. We can acquire wisdom and ingenuity the day the entire continent acknowledges the supremacy of our God and the redemption of Jesus Christ. It shall start from me and you and shall overwhelm the whole continent soon. It shall!! Not because I and you dream of it. But, because it is inevitable. It has been foretold and shall take place, whether we like it or not. The only thing is that those that are blind shall decay and rot while those of us that see the light shall rise and prosper. God bless you and may the Savior of mankind be with you for ever.

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Friday, December 22, 2000 - 02:34 pm:

YES YOU ARE TOTALLY RIGHT THE BLACK RACE IS THE CHOSEN ONE!!

GO AGAIN TO MY PAGE IT IS UPDATED!!

http://www.geocities.com/gregoryy_y/

THE WORLD WAS BLACK AND NOW THAT THE TRUTH IS COMING OUT WE THE BLACK PEOPLE WILL ONCE AGAIN RULE IN PEACE WITH NO IDIOTS AROUND LIKE WHITE VAMPIRES!!!!!

By The Watcher ( - 211.216.216.43) on Friday, December 22, 2000 - 11:13 pm:

Yeah, the black race is the chosen one! That's why Africa and anywhere else you people are, is a basketcase!!

By Tjmax ( - 209.240.221.80) on Tuesday, January 2, 2001 - 01:20 pm:

To the watcher,it seem that you have not really been watching as you sould have,because if you had you would have known the reason's the basketcase's being as they are[european invadeing many of these places and underdeveloping them]so white european's came into africa,asia,the middle east and other places that black's lived and as conqer's always have done,they destroy the native's civilization,usurp they history and culture and make it they own and they began the process of disinformation whitch is to make not only the natives to forget their orgins,but also for him to forget his orgins and then he insert himself into the history of the natives and take the natives out and after many centuries he began to tell the native's history as his-story and at the same time he invented an nagative concept or out right gave the native his own orgins[uncivilised]and there by gave all africans a negative concept of themselves,whitch many of our people still have.We must understand is that physical slaves are slave's for a certain time in history,but a mental slave is inslaved for ever.

By Cracka hater ( - 63.29.62.238) on Tuesday, May 8, 2001 - 01:13 am:

To the Peckerwoods that is complaining about the truth. The problem with the ignorant white trash that has managed to stumble to this site after downing a couple of six packs is that they cannot logically decipher the truth from fiction.

Prime example, DARKOVERLORD talks about Blacks being Hammites. Hey Idiot, G-d created man from Dirt. Now explain, cracka, how can G-d curse Ham and create the Black race when the Black race was already in existence.

Hey christian cracker, the definition of Christian is IDIOT, CRETION, MORON. If you don't believe me, look in your white Webster Dictionary

By Nigga Killer ( - 211.61.250.241) on Tuesday, May 8, 2001 - 07:28 am:

THE DEFINITION OF NIGGER IS "OBSOLETE FARMING EQUIPMENT" NOW WE HAVE TO KILL YOUR NIGGER ASSES WITH DRUGS, AIDS, PRISONS, GHETTOS, ETC.......

IT'S GREAT TO KNOW NIGGERS ARE DYING BY THE MILLIONS EVERY MONTH ALL AROUND THE WORLD-ESPECIALLY IN APE-FREAK-UH!

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Tuesday, May 8, 2001 - 07:56 am:

A Chosen People (THE >>>>>>>>BLACK<<<<<<< RACE)

* 1 "When the LORD your God brings you into the land which you go to possess, and has cast out many nations before you, the Hittites and the Girgashites and the Amorites and the Canaanites and the Perizzites and the Hivites and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than you, 2and when the LORD your God delivers them over to you, you shall conquer them and utterly destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them nor show mercy to them. 3Nor shall you make marriages with them. You shall not give your daughter to their son, nor take their daughter for your son. 4For they will turn your sons away from following Me, to serve other gods; so the anger of the LORD will be aroused against you and destroy you suddenly. 5But thus you shall deal with them: you shall destroy their altars, and break down their sacred pillars, and cut down their wooden images, and burn their carved images with fire.
6"For you are a holy people to the LORD your God; the LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for Himself, a special treasure above all the peoples on the face of the earth. 7The LORD did not set His love on you nor choose you because you were more in number than any other people, for you were the least of all peoples; 8but because the LORD loves you, and because He would keep the oath which He swore to your fathers, the LORD has brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you from the house of bondage, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

KILL THE CANANITES! KILL THEM ALL DON'T MAKE CHILDREN WITH THEM KILL EM!!

GOD IS MY WITHNESS!!

THE POWER OF THE KUSHITES HAS AWAKENED!

By Maria ( - 211.61.250.241) on Tuesday, May 8, 2001 - 08:34 am:

FUKK YOUR GOD-HE DOESN'T EXIT!!

FUKK ALLAH!!

FUKK ALLAH!!

FUKK ALLAH!!

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Tuesday, May 8, 2001 - 02:43 pm:

ya dumb boy this:

* 1 "When the LORD your God brings you into the land which you go to possess, and has cast out many nations before you, the Hittites and the Girgashites and the Amorites and the Canaanites and the Perizzites and the Hivites and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than you, 2and when the LORD your God delivers them over to you, you shall conquer them and utterly destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them nor show mercy to them. 3Nor shall you make marriages with them. You shall not give your daughter to their son, nor take their daughter for your son. 4For they will turn your sons away from following Me, to serve other gods; so the anger of the LORD will be aroused against you and destroy you suddenly. 5But thus you shall deal with them: you shall destroy their altars, and break down their sacred pillars, and cut down their wooden images, and burn their carved images with fire.
6"For you are a holy people to the LORD your God; the LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for Himself, a special treasure above all the peoples on the face of the earth. 7The LORD did not set His love on you nor choose you because you were more in number than any other people, for you were the least of all peoples; 8but because the LORD loves you, and because He would keep the oath which He swore to your fathers, the LORD has brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you from the house of bondage, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

comes out of the bible it is from deuteronomy 7

this is not from the holy qoran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Tuesday, May 8, 2001 - 02:44 pm:

aint it fun caananite god hates you!

PRAISE ALLAH AND YAWHE!!!!

By GOD ( - 211.61.250.241) on Tuesday, May 8, 2001 - 08:00 pm:

FUKK THE PUNK GOD OF A PUNK RACE ALLAH!

FUKK ALLAH!

FUKK ALLAH!

FUKK ALLAH!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: