Affrimative Action Unfair to Whites?

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: MelaNet UnCut Talk: Affrimative Action Unfair to Whites?
By KnowThyself ( - 152.163.204.191) on Monday, December 18, 2000 - 06:33 am:

Affirmative Action unfair to Whites?

I have noticed that many ignorant
whites are spreading lies/misinformation about
affirmative action and other assistance programs
cause they feel they are being discriminated
against. First of all:

1. Unqualified minorities
do not benifit from affirmative action!!!
Affirmative action is to ensure that all QUALIFIED
minorities are not being discriminated against.
The assumption that the minority being hired is
just a lazy wellfare queen is reflective of
whites' racism...not reality. Whites automatically
jump to conclusions about minorities. He is most
likely just as qualified as u r.

2. WHITE WOMEN are the main beneficiaries of
affirmative action not minorities. I fail to see
how something that ultimately benefits white
people the most is racist toward white people.

3. Most people on wellfare are white!!! There is
a larger number of blacks on wellfare per capita
of the race....but not of the U.S. population. Im
not sure of the percentage (fluctuating) but even
if it is only 51% that greatly alters everyone's
perception of the program. And there bye altering
their views.

4. Wellfare is a very small portion of the U.S.
budgit.

Like only around 1%.

The government can crap away more money in a
weekend. Its such a small fraction in fact that
the only reason its so contraversial is the the
belief that minorities are responsible for all of
it.

Stop pretending like there are poor surpressed
and unemployed white people all over the country
on account of Affirmative action!!!
 -------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------
-------------------

By darkshitskinlord ( - 164.124.250.203) on Monday, December 18, 2000 - 09:39 pm:

They should abolish all forms of welfare and all welfare bitches having more than 2 kids should be sterilized! If some nigger ••••• can't support her kids, they should starve to death just like the niggers in Africa!!!

By Helokopter ( - 208.144.51.197) on Friday, December 22, 2000 - 10:32 am:

Affirmative Action hurts us all because it permits hiring QUALIFIED people instead of the MOST QUALIFIED.

We all benefit when the MOST QUALIFIED person performs a function as they are most efficient.

For instance, a job might specify an ability to type 35 words per minute. Are you better off hiring a typist who can type 36 wpm or 86 wpm?

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Friday, December 22, 2000 - 04:46 pm:

YOU ARE TOTALLY RIGHT!!!!!!

By The Watcher ( - 211.192.153.196) on Friday, December 22, 2000 - 11:11 pm:

Greg, you are an insane •••••••! Alot of people at Stormwatch received your posts and some of Stormfront in Europe are looking for your dwelling to leave you a gift!

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Saturday, December 23, 2000 - 07:01 am:

AHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YALLLLLL AINT S.H.I.T!!!!!!!!

THA STORMFRONT BOYS ARE IN FOR A REAL SHOCK!!!

YALLLLLLL AINT S.H.I.T AND YOU KNOW IT GO AND HAVE SOME PAIN AT:

http://www.geocities.com/gregoryy_y/

By George ( - 63.211.44.46) on Tuesday, December 26, 2000 - 10:17 am:

Affirmative action is unfair, to white males at least. The only reason white females benefit is that a) they are considered a "protected group" for the purposes of Affirmative Action, and b) employers probably find them more qualified, on average, than blacks. If blacks would simply perform better, there would be no apparent need for Affirmative Action and no apparent disparity in job placement.

By THE REALNESS THAT IS DARKOVERLORD,SSTEPS UP TO KICK A-S FOR THE NEW YR, DEATH TO ALL WHITE RACIST MAGGOTS! ( - 12.72.112.212) on Tuesday, December 26, 2000 - 04:15 pm:

WHITE PEOPLE REPRESENT THE WORSE FORMS OF ACTION REACTION !YOU FLAT ASS BLOOD DRINKING MANIACS HAVE POLLUTED EVERYTHING ON THIS PLANET. THE ONLY THING AFFIRMATIVE ABOUT YA ,IS THAT ALOT OF YOU BASTARDS WILL DIE OF AIDS,SO THAT'S LESS GRAY DNA! HAPPY FUKING NEW YR VAMPIRES,DRACULA 20001 IS STILL DEAD AND DYING THAT';S ALL THAT MATTERS. BASTARD BUSH AND THE REST OF THE KLAN GOT CAUGHT ,STRAIGHT UP TRYNA A COUP DETA,FUK THIS SICK ASS NATION AND ALL THE WHITE MONSTERS WHO LIVE AND BREATH THE LIES OF THIS BASTARD NATION!~

By THE REAL DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.216.216.93) on Wednesday, December 27, 2000 - 12:17 am:

I GUESS WHY THERE'S STILL SLAVERY IN THE SUDAN, WHY ALL THOSE NIGGER ARE DYING OF DROUGHT, DISEASE OR FLOODS! WHY THE INNER CITY OF ANY NIGGER INFESTED CITY IS LIKE A 3rd WORLD COUNTRY, WHY EVERYTHING NIGGERS TOUCH GOES TO HELL QUICKLY!!! NIGGERS FUKK UP EVERYTHING THEY TOUCH AND WHINE ABOUT RACISM WHEN IT'S THE STUPIDITY OF NIGGERS THAT IS THE PROBLEM!!!

FUKK YOU SHITSKIN PUNK BASTARDS!!!!

NIGGERS ARE DISEASE CARRYING VERMIN!!

By ALPHA/ ( - 198.107.162.164) on Friday, December 29, 2000 - 08:06 pm:

WHEN YOU TALK OF AFFIRMITIVE ACTION BEING REVERSE RACISM LOOK AT THE FACT THAT THIS COUNTRY WAS SET UP FOR WHITE PEOPLE .RUN BY WHITE MALES LOOK AT THE NUMBER OF WHITE PEOPLE ON THE STREETS WHY ARE THEY OUT THERE THEY STAND A 100 PERCENT BETTER CHANCE THAN A BLACK PERSON OF GETTING A JOB WHAT BLACK PEOPLE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO DO IS CREAT JOBS FOR THEMSELVES AND POOL THERE MONEY AS OTHER PEOPLE DO WHAT BUISINESS DOES A PEOPLE FROM ASIA HAVE OR ANYWHERE ELSE HAVE OF BENIFITING FROM YOU HARD EARNED DOLLARS BLACK PEOPLE ARE MORE CONSUMERS THAN PRODUCERS THAT IS A BIG PROBLEM WE HAVE EVERYTHING WHITE PEOPLE DO IS NOT RACISM SOME TIMES IT;S SURVIVAL WE HAVE TO LOOK OUT FOR OURSELVES LIKE OTHER PEOPLE DO BUT HOW CAN WE DO THAT AND BUILD STRONG BLACK FAMILIES WITH ALL THIS TALK OF RACE MIXINGINERACIAL DATING

By Calif PhD ( - 63.17.31.70) on Monday, January 1, 2001 - 11:24 pm:

I stumbled onto this pathetic forum, as a former CSULB student searching for some timely information. It brought back memories of the ridiculous claptrap being taught by Karenga and his ilk back in my day. I took a "Black Art" class, merely to fulfill a G.E. requirement. All that was taught was b-s Afrocentric REVISIONIST claptrap. To this day it makes me want to demand a refund of my hard earned money. As evidenced by the posting by "KnowThyself", apparently Black revisionism is still all that's being taught - the brothers and the sisters still cannot read or write (I found 5 grievous spelling errors and the grammar and syntax were abhorrent.)
As for the MADE-UP holiday of Kwanzaa, didn't Karenga and his terrorist group "United Slaves" make this up in the 1960's, while waging a bloody war against their Black Panther rivals? Just for kicks, try mentioning the Kwanzaa gag to real Africans and see how they react! This homage to Marxism and 1960's aging hippy Afrocentric antidisestablishmentarianism should have died on the vine back in 1966! White liberals keep it alive to soothe the everlasting Negro Victim mentality drumbeat of Karenga, Farrakhan, Sharpton, Waters, et al. They get the joke, they just laugh to be polite!

By Tjmax ( - 209.240.221.80) on Tuesday, January 2, 2001 - 10:35 am:

To calit ph.d:the first thing you need to do is look at thing to sure it's not g.e.d.First of all where has any eurocentric historian or reseacher proven the foundation of afrocentric wrong,but you can not,becuase it's never happend,so afrocentric couldn't or wouldn't fit under the term revisionist history,but eurocentric on the other hand would fit,because of it's flawed research and the weak foundation that it stand's upon,but many may wonder"where does or what term do afrocentric history fall under whitch if a

nd sound minded person would study it and with open mind evaluate the preponderance of the evidence shown,you'll have to agree that it fits under the term[truvisionist]because it's proven where the history of the west has fail,that blacks gave the world civilization and that eygpt was the seat of that civilization and that they were black africans like all natives of africa,where as the white man being unable in anyway to disprove this he created lies or just dismissed it.I know that may whites are going to say that I'm wrong on this,but do I care[no] for in this day I've claimed my right to defind that whitch is right in my eyes,for truth will not be held down forever.The understanding of my term truvisionist is that whitch makes known that whitch is truth,make no mistakes my brothers and sisters that white people is going to try in every conceivable way[underhandedway]to debunk or out right stop the teaching of afrocentric history but it'll fail,because to debunk it you'll have to debate it and no whites really want to do that,because you cannot debunk the truth,now can you. P.S.If a man teach only his-story,but but forget's about his father's and mother's how smart can he really be and the only niggers or negros in the world have showned to be white's with pale skin's[a defect]that continue to pleg them.

By Calif PhD ( - 63.17.32.94) on Tuesday, January 2, 2001 - 10:32 pm:

TJMax, while I would love a truly intellectual debate, you do not have the wherewithal for said undertaking. Your grammar and spelling is atrocious! Let me begin with a lesson: the words you misspelled are - plague, because, which, and defend. As to the grammar, my space here is limited. You are a testament to the great Ebonics movement!
As to the Revisionist afrocentric babble, let me state unequivocably that Egyptians are not Black, Negro or Nubian. Having travelled to Egypt and having an Egyptian boyfriend, let me state that if you were to call any Egyptian "black" they would be VERY OFFENDED! This is an insult to all that Egyptians hold proud. If afrocentrists need to validtate what contributions (if any,other than the peanut by G.W. Carver) they have made to society, they morally CANNOT do so by STEALING another cultures' contribution. Blacks are not Egyptians!
As to the current plight in Africa, which African nation can you point to, which is truly capable of leading itself? Tribal warfare, politically induced famines, murder and mutilation over diamonds, a bereft medical community which cannot fight plagues such as Ebola, hemmoraghic fever, dengue, malaria, and Aids, without the help of "evil white European/Anglo doctors"? Why is Africa (a continent with an abundance of natural resources) still a Third World group of loosely organized primitive tribes in the year 2001? It seems to me the Africans were much better off when the European colonialists were present. The only country with any modern infrastructure is South Africa and that was built by the whites!

By white Vampire ( - 216.98.88.121) on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 07:53 am:

Calif _Ph.d-- I couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks for setting these ignorant "Afrocentrics" straight!! Darkoverlord( and nigger/clowns like him) can only hurl insults (although I'm pretty damn good at it myself), and all these assholes will try to argue with that , even though they cannot rationally disprove ONE THING you said! HA!

By Tjmax ( - 209.240.221.56) on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 10:15 am:

Well once again mr. ged have given some bull in place of facts and they think we should consider them intelligent,but once again they themselves have shown otherwise.I reason if you can not beat it,you cheat it,once again proving these fools wrong.

By bmawute ( - 206.170.78.254) on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 12:47 pm:

Hotep Brothers and Sisters,

I say again, ignore the beast. He is very full of himself and as usual feels that he is superior. We all know that he was created out of wickedness and shaped and formed in iniquity. He is of his father "The Devil" and only being true to his nature. Remember he came to kill, steal, mame and destroy. They are troublemakers by nature, that is why they were run away from the original people in the first place. It is their nature, they can't help themselves. Let us continue a dialogue that is positive, informative and informative among ourselves. By paying so much attention to their posts, they slow down progress and hinder our advancement. Their sole purpose is to try to destroy this site. Ignore "The Devil" and he will self destruct.

Peace

By bmawute ( - 206.170.78.254) on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 12:53 pm:

To Calif PhD
We have so much aids, ebola, fevers and plagues in Afrika because your wicked father and ancestors brought and are bringing it there through all of your so called necessary vaccines. The people were not sick until you came. History bears witness to that. Get out and let Afrika heal. You SHALL pay through your evil deeds! Now get off of our site!!!

By Tjmax ( - 209.240.221.120) on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 03:04 pm:

The arab's in eygpt today is in noway connected to the ancient eygptians who were black africans and so we already know that mr. ged would truly love an intellectual debate,but how can I,for he has already shown how unintelligent he really is,but I would love to see him debate a two or three yr. old maybe he'll be able to win that.Afrocentric history have already proven itself,but eurocentric have never,that's because the so-called expert's of western history don't have even one fact to stand on,but some how you make up this clug of hump about the african's stealing history and culture from whites[be the last people that you'll want to steal culture or history from]that's just like a white men,who turn's every thing around and accuse the victims of the crimes that he did[stealing,killing and destroying every black civilization that he came into contact with.So mr.ged,get your girlfriend mrs.white vampdog and go back to your caves in europe,by,by.

By blondie ( - 209.46.58.254) on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 03:21 pm:

Althougth I do not fully agree with CalifPhD about Eygptians not being black- with new findings and research it needs to be fully examined before anyone can disprove it- I can't exactly say that TJMax and his reasonings should be the spokesperson trying to validate and teach the theory. Instead of everyone slinging insults at each other- why doesn't anyone listen to each other? I'd have to say just about everyone on this posting is ridiculous, white and black. No wonder racism is alive in this country.

By Blondie ( - 209.46.58.254) on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 03:26 pm:

PS- the reason I first looked at this posting- Affimitive action unfair to white males? PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEEEEEEEE! To the white males that believe that- Get out of your cozy little worlds and try to live the everyday life of someone that is a minority. Maybe you'll see the privilages you take for granted.
DAMN- I knew if I stayed at this site long enough I'd get pissed off and sound like the rest of you.

By CalifPhd ( - 63.17.32.47) on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 09:33 pm:

Hello, is there anyone out there with a college degree and who is willing to debate intellectually and rationally? Forget about racism, how about sexism? I am a woman (yes sisters we have PhDs too!). Here is a microbiology lesson for bmawute. Most of the deadly diseases coming from the African continent today, Lassa Fever, dengue, Ebola,HIV, and hemorrhagic fever are a family of string viruses made up of RNA. RNA is the most primitive building blocks of the human genome. RNA preceeded DNA. These diseases have been lying dormant in the mountains near Kinshasha and Kisangani. Until african tribes began to branch out into these hostile territories, these string viruses lay dormant. They were not caused by the "evil white man". Try reading Dr. Hoch or Dr. McCormick's treatise on these diseasesfor the CDC.
Now as to slavery. It is alive and well today in Africa, but it is the brothers who are selling each other into slavery in Sudan. Today, a woman or child can be purchased for $90 U.S. Try visiting the American-Anti Slavery Group's website or reading Dr. Walter Williams column in today's paper.
Some of the greatest black minds today are not whining about eras gone by. Try reading Dr. Thomas Sowell, Shelby Steele, Deroy Murdock. These brilliant minds dwarf those of the still present black archetype - the angry black male with his hand out demanding reparations.
Would some brother or sister with a modicum of intelligence please post a response!

By Tjmax ( - 209.240.220.233) on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 09:46 pm:

Blondia,I do not think that afrocentric history is a theory,for a theory is nothing more than someones wishful thinking and if you knew nothing about history,you should be able to discover on the evidence and the source of that evidence,whether that history is correct or not,and I'm of the belief that it is.Now as for as I know,Ive never claim to be a spokeperson of afrocentric history,and I'm never going to,but I hope that you'll agree that if a man believe someting to be the truth,whether it be religion,a political philosophy,or anything that someone strongly believe in,that person have a right to speak that whitch speaks truth to him and do only europeans have the right to love their history and speak their history or do we all.Now you spoke on my reasoning,am I the only one [black]who don't have the right to use my reasoning,to come to an reasoning conclusioning of the truth.And more so,afrocentric history does not need to be validated[it already has]it just need to only be taught to the world.I have a duty to know truth,and once I've gain it,then the next step is to teach it.I'm truly hoping that we can see eye to eye,only time will tell. hotep,no justice,no peace.

By saltydog ( - 205.188.193.48) on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 11:20 am:

To CalifPhd: It's the Arabs who live in the northern part of the Sudan who are engaging in the slave trade. They are taking as slaves Christian and animist Dinka Africans who live in the southern part of that nation.

By CalifPhD ( - 63.17.33.54) on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 09:36 pm:

saltydog...a word of wisdom from out of the night! Dr. Williams column referred to the heinous slave traders only as Muslims. It was after much proof that Farrakhan would even admit that muslims would be guilty of such barbarism. My point is, there is much to be had in this great land. Instead of whining about the past, one must forge ahead to create a future. Why dwell in revisionism when the future is a gift yet unopened?

By plato ( - 198.107.162.100) on Saturday, January 6, 2001 - 06:28 pm:

to california ,phd you cant stand the truth you never never knew the truth your fahters never told you the truth so yuo cant deal with it ,your attack against what you call afrocentrisim .is proof of that where did the greeks get thier knowledge from the ancient egyptians who were black your boyfriend is from egypt so you say he may be from t.j accross the border the egyptians were conquered by five different nations that explains the color diversity white people cant deal with the truth that black people are the original people of the planet if you want proof peckerwood/// read books by j,a rodgers .dr chiek anta diop, ivan van sertima, goerge, gm ,james, if that will not satisfy your scumbag honky ass''' i will give you more proof whats a california educated white women doing with nothing better to do that attack this website you act just like the little kid that you are you choose an egyptian man over your white brother why getting tired of him hes so deep he will kill his own mama if he can make a profit from it

By HRH-STEPS BACK INTO THE SH-T THAT NEVER SEEMS TO LEAVE THIS SITE,DARKOVERLORD THE REAL IS HERE,READY TO KICK ALL FORMS OF VAMPIRES IN THEIR COLLECTIVE FLAT ASSES,AND PHICLAIF IS PRIMARY! ( - 12.72.65.235) on Sunday, January 7, 2001 - 02:02 pm:

Another in the long line of broken NEGROBOTS,who seek to keep european lies and myths alive in their quest to be accepted .Calif podead,your just another in a series of foul degenerate vampries who come here with nothing but your ignorant racist lies.Your understand ing of history is created by the white vampires you love .If ya had have a brain you'd know that what you call egypt ain't even the name of the place.The name is KEMET! As to your taking classes,you don't sound like you even know how to read or do reseach based on the out right lies you've been spitting.On the subject of your illusionary egypt arab boyfriend,who gives a rats ass what some arab thinks about being called ,"black". You dumb ass turd,we're
Africans.

The more I read your post tells me your just another in a long line of whites coming here to get your rocks off saying things we both know your coward ass wouldn't say in person.You and the rest of the BEASTIE BOYS,can save the drama for your mamas. If by some demeanted chance you are a colored girl,your a one sick puppy! Ya need to take your mouth of all those white diks your sucking cuz ya sound CUM DRUNK!

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.216.216.37) on Monday, January 8, 2001 - 04:15 am:

Hey, darkshitskinlord, didn't they ever teach you to spell in the joint?!? You're still spouting the same ignorant bullshit you've always done!! Just liek a stupid subhuman shitskin!!! You should thank whites for kidnapping your ape asses and making you pick cotton and improving the nigger breed!!!

By CalifPhD ( - 63.17.32.174) on Wednesday, January 10, 2001 - 01:59 pm:

Well, this will be my last posting. I give up trying to educate negroes! I have been polite and not used profanity, I have quoted proven facts and statistics, all to no avail. Most of you can barely read, let alone write. No proper spelling, grammar or syntax found here! What more can we do for you? We give you welfare, food stamps, Nike shoes! Affirmative Action was put in place by white liberals to "level the playing field", which in essence says "negroes aren't smart enough to get into college (except on sports scholarships) or get white collar jobs, so we will humor them by giving them crumbs! Yet it is not enough! Well, we also clothe, feed and shelter a majority of the black male population (ITS CALLED PRISON), but still no gratitude! We give healthcare, aid and comfort to all your illegitimate crack babies, but still no thank yous! The only thing left to do is give you all a map, a compass and a boat and let you all sail back to your hallowed afrika, where your ancestors brought forth the cradle of ivilization. Try living without basketball, rap music and food stamps! By the way, the foul and incendiary racist language you all are using will be reported to the WARDEN and he will take away your Internet access forever! FAREWELL MISCREANTS

By The master of white insanity and keeper of all reality has just delivered his state of the CRACKERS annual message,the real DARKOVERLORD HAS SPOKEN BACK FOUL WHITE SUCUBBUS! ( - 12.72.124.71) on Wednesday, January 10, 2001 - 02:20 pm:

Where do these flies and white maggots keep coming from? The thing calling itself calif phd, is another in a long line of would be intelligent whites who really don't have anything of note except their ablitiy to show what we already know,just another IOWA running around speaking nothness to his cave boy friends.IOWA stands for 'IDIOTS OUT WALKING AROUND. Your snide comments betray just what a white racist clown you are. Everything you said speaks more about how twisted your mind is and how out of touch with reality you are.
Next time you feel the need to spout more jibberish,at least come up with something we haven't heard. All the racist asswipes here share the same tired speeches,cuz they get this •••• off of some dingbat aryiiiiiiian nazifukboy website.

These are the same types we see on Amerikkas least wanted for childmolesting or killing large numbers of women. I'll bet most of these crackers don't even have relationships with real women. Most of the scum here exhibit the classic,Amerikka Psyho mentalites we've learn to fear and loath. This TURD, Calf Fart is a classic among the latest bunch of buttboy white rejects,who live for this site. Now its talking about this being its last message,as if this piece of ••••• could stop . It show with each post how much it hates itself and others like it. The reason its even here is cuz it doesn't have a life and wishes it could fit in some where even here.

As I've been saying for the past yr. we don't respond directly to these Zombies,but we do put them in perspective,for what they really are,dying white LEECHES,who are to stupid to stay dead!

To all the thinking feeling humans out there,stop wasting your time tryna make these CREATURES into humans,stop tryna appeal to their better side,stop pretending they are anything more then what they are,WHITE RECESSIVE THROW BACKS-CHUDS!

By White Vampire •••••-slaps darks.h.i.tlord, and his 330-lb. mama ( - 216.98.88.66) on Wednesday, January 10, 2001 - 03:31 pm:

Eat ••••, Dark S>h>I>TLord ! Urkel, You'll get that ass stomped if you keep flopping those big jowls, boy! You nigger-turd, you can't stand the truth. Like all nigger males, all you can do is run that mouth! So I fart in your face, ya 12-yr-old placenta-skin punk!

By DAVID DUKE ( - 198.107.162.164) on Wednesday, January 10, 2001 - 06:13 pm:

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS REVERSE DISCRIMINATION YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND CALIF G.E.D AND YOUR BROTHER WHITEVAMPIRE THIS COUNTRY WAS SET UP FOR WHITE PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO SHARE A LITTLE PIECE OF THE PIE YOU CRY FOUL YOU MOTTO IS WE TAKE THE WHOLE PIE AND DISH IT OUT TO THE REST OF THE WORLD WHO JUST HAPPEN TO BE PEOPLE OF COLORFOOLS YOUR ARE JUST LIKE LITTLE CHILDREN WITH YOUR ROCKETS AND SPACE SHIPS ALREADY •••••• THIS PLANET UP NOW YOU LOOKING FOR ANOTHER TO •••• UP ONE DAY REAL SOON YOU WILL FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE NOT GOD AND YOUR FALSE INTERPRETATION OF THE BIBLE WILL GET YOU HELL ON EARTH CALIF G.E.D WERE DID YOU SAY YOU WENT TIO SCHOOL DISNEY LAND THATS WHAT I THOUGHT I REMEBER YOU YOU WERE THE ONE WHO HAD TO HAVE SOME BLACK STRAPP HOPE YOU GOT ENOUGH

By The one and only White Vampire ( - 216.98.88.202) on Wednesday, January 10, 2001 - 06:23 pm:

Then why is your online name David Duke? Perhaps you took a page out of my book and used some sarcasm. See my posting back in August or thereabouts.

By SOME GUY ( - 164.124.250.231) on Thursday, January 11, 2001 - 04:51 am:

HEY DAVID, WHAT KIND OF •••• IS THE ABOVE?!? MORE NIGGER DRIVEL THAT MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE AT ALL. MAYBE IT'S EBONICS, OR MAYBE IT'S THE FACT THAT NIGGERS ARE TOO STUPID TO LEARN TO SPELL BECAUSE THOSE BIG ASS NIGGER LIPS AND NOSES TAKE UP THE EXTRA OXYGEN FROM THE NIGGER BRAIN!!!

By apollo ( - 198.107.162.141) on Thursday, January 11, 2001 - 12:25 pm:

tell that to your mother the next time you see her poor white trash peckerwood addressed to someguy

By Welcome to the world of white dk eating vampire punks,I'm the keeper of all this white trash,always here to keep the animal vampires in check,the REAL DARKOVERLORD NEVER SLEEPS ( - 12.81.73.10) on Thursday, January 11, 2001 - 01:22 pm:

To david Duke and Apollo welcome aboard,let me let you in on something. When dealing with the rotten deadmeat white roaches NEVER directly address them

Around here we never talk directly to the dead,they like the vampires they are live off of your comments to them. I never speak directly to them and it drives them so crazy that they have been using my name . I'm glad to see more new faces coming to this site. These BEASTIE BOYS,can only exist if you give them attention. If you feel the need to reach out and smack them ,then by all means,just don't talk directly to them.These LEECHES can't stand all the truths we're dropping on them,that 's why they keep coming back for more,even going so far as to using your names to help them stay in the game.

If your not sure of who your talking to just check out the numbers,216,164 and the new house clown calif TURD 63 are ex. of this band of slimey lost childmolester white degenerate aryass dik eating punks!

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.216.216.36) on Thursday, January 11, 2001 - 10:31 pm:

THERE YOU GO AGAIN, DARKIE!! TALKING ABOUT FARTS AND ALL THINGS ANAL!! JUST HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU GET PUNKED IN THE JOINT, ANYWAY?!?

SHITSKIN TREE DWELLER

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Friday, January 12, 2001 - 09:10 pm:

GO HERE: http://www.benetton.com/img/albino.jpg

By bayou builder 1 ( - 199.80.75.134) on Tuesday, January 16, 2001 - 02:32 pm:

To: Calf.Phd. and Other Caucasians

First of all, I hope I don't make a typing error, cuz I would hate for Ms. Calf. Phd. to place me in detention. By the way, Ms. Calf. Phd., the word CUZ is EBONICS for BECAUSE. Smile.

Second, Ms. Calf. Phd., you NEED to go to your local music store, and purchase the CASH MILLIONAIRES' smash hit, "Back Dat A$$ Up", find a strong BLACK MAN in California, and unwind a tad; ole' chap'. 'Tallie HO'. Smile.

You are TRAPPED so far inside of the MATRIX that NEO will never be able to reach your MENTAL! Smile. The trip part is, you are on OVERLOAD, and you don't even know it. There is an ancient Afrikan proverb that says, "be skilled in speech, so you will succeed. The tongue of a man is his sword, and it is more EFFECTIVE than ALL FIGHTING." The essence of this proverb deals with one's ability to communicate EFFECTIVELY. I have NO DOUBT that you will succeed in this white supremacy controlled environment, for your ability to communicate EFFECTIVELY would probably make William Tindale stand in applause. But what are you REALLY SAYING? I think Mystikal answers that in his multi-platinum hit, "Shake Dat' A$$", by saying, "Ooooo Nutin'". You ain't, aren't, are not saying NUTIN' or NOTHING! Smile. By the way, Tindale is EBONICS for Shakespere. Smile. YOUR wonderful ability to COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY tells me alot about your DESTRUCTIVE THOUGHT PROCESS. I think if Dr. Carter G. Woodson were alive, he would refer to your DESTRUCTIVE THOUGHT PROCESS as MIS-EDUCATION, for though your grammar may be on point, your MIND is obviously somewhere in Texas lurkin'; hiding in the BUSHES with George Jr., Clarence Thomas and Ward Connerly. Smile.

Third, I have to run to a meeting, but I shall return. However, before I leave, I would like to ask Ms. Calif.Phd. to do a little research, and go into her historical documents, and find the Constitution of the United States, and tell me what Article 1, Section 2. Paragraph 3 says about Black people. Next, Ms. Calif.Phd., I would like for you to search through ALL of your historical documentation, and present to this forum an AMENDMENT to Article 1, Section 2. Paragraph 3. This can be done with VERY LITTLE EFFORT. The truth about caucasians as well AFFIRMITIVE ACTION will be found in this research project. Once you have done this Ms. Mighty Calif.Phd., you and I can then debate your MIS-EDUCATION against the TRUTH! Smile.

I am out. I HOPE I didn't mis-spell TOO MANY words Ms. Calf.Phd., cuz I's wouldn't want masa to
gets me. Smile.

By Jim ( - 63.211.44.46) on Wednesday, January 17, 2001 - 09:33 am:

Just out of curiosity, please prove that that proverb is of African origin. Ever since I heard some numbnut paraphrase Isaac Newton's phrase "If I have touched the stars (or heavens?), it is because I stood on the shoulders of giants" and state it was an "African proverb," I assume that succeeding examples of such supposed proverbs are equally falacious.

Be that as it may, Affirmative Action does indeed adversely affect white people, or more accurately, Affirmative discrimination adversely affects white men. Benign AA policies such as Affirmative Outreach are one thing, and probably no one objects to those kinds of things, but when racial preference is awarded to certain preferred groups, that is discrimination. Any black man or woman who supports those things is showing that he or she has no problem with discrimination categorically, only when it adversely affects them. Otherwise, they're all for it. Still, though, much of what constitutes AA is discrimination against whites, and all people of good will, regardless of color, should be opposed to it.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.216.216.98) on Wednesday, January 17, 2001 - 10:20 pm:

BUSH'S PRESIDENCY IS ALREADY STARTING OUT DIVIDED BECAUSE NIGGERS VOTED FOR CLINTON, EVRYBODY ELSE THAT ISN'T A FAGGOT, A NIGGER, A UNION PARASITE, OR A LIBERAL A.SSHOLE-VOTED FOR BUSH!
BUSH LIEK ALL REPUBLICANS, DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT NIGZ, HE'S GOT THE HISPANIC'S AND ASIANS TO PLAY OFF AGAINST YOU!! EXPECT RACE RELATIONS TO GET WORSE AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION TYPE PROGRAMS
TO BE DISMANTLED! HAVE A NICE FOUR YEARS, NIGGER!!

By bayou builder 1 ( - 199.80.75.134) on Sunday, January 21, 2001 - 05:57 pm:

To: Jim and Other Caucasians

I am SMILING. Caucasians are SO FUNNY to me.

First of all Jim, to PROVE ANYTHING to CAUCASIANS is a PERPETUAL BATTLE that I care not to waste TIME on, for CAUCASIANS DO NOT believe in or adhere to TRUTH; ONLY PERCEPTION, ONLY PERCEPTION, they THEMSELVES CREATE! Thus, for me to tell you the actual tribe that originated the proverb is USELESS, because you will then want me to PROVE how I know the tribe identified is the entity that originated the proverb. Smile. I choose not to play little caucasian games with you Jim.

Second, out of ALL the POWERFUL FACTUAL points, and HOMEWORK assignments listed in my first memo, you chose to IGNORE those and deal with BULLSHXT.
Sad Jim sad.

Third Jim, do the HOMEWORK assignment, and then report back to me. When you MOVE beyond your emotional white supremist rhetoric, and begin to deal with TRUTH, you and I can begin to COMMUNICATE. So, get busy ole' chap!

I am OUT!

By greg ( - 24.132.167.193) on Monday, January 22, 2001 - 05:55 am:

Afrocentric Worldview vs Eurocentric Worldview

The Afrocentric, or African-centered, worldview is very different from the Eurocentric, or Europe-centered, worldview. Afrocentrism is centered around the beliefs that: The highest value of life lies in the interpersonal relationships between humans;One gains knowledge through symbolic imagery and rhythm;One should live in harmony with nature;There is a oneness between humans and nature;The survival of the group holds the utmost importance;Humans should appropriately utilize the materials around them;One's self is complementary to others;Change occurs in a natural, evolutionary cycle;Spirituality and inner divinities hold the most significance;There are a plethora of deities to worship;Cooperation, collective responsibility, and interdependence are the key values to which all should strive to achieve;All humans are considered to: be equal, share a common bond, and be a part of the group;The Afrocentric worldview is a circular one, in which all events are tied together with one another.

The Eurocentric worldview is centered around the beliefs that: The highest value of life lies in the object, or in the acquisition of the object;One gains knowledge through counting and measuring;One should control and dominate nature;There is a dichotomy, or separateness, between nature and man;The survival of the fittest holds the utmost importance;Men should have an unlimited exploitation of the materials around them;One's self is distinct from others;Change occurs to meet the immediate objectives, and is quite arbitrary;A distant, impersonal god holds the most significance;There is only one supreme deity to worship;Competition, independence, separateness, and individual rights are the key values to which all should strive to achieve;All men are considered to be individualistic, unique, and different;The Eurocentric worldview is a linear one, in which all events are separate and there is no togetherness

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Monday, January 22, 2001 - 10:16 am:

=To: Jim and Other Caucasians

I am SMILING.=

I'm so happy for you.

=Caucasians are SO FUNNY to me.=

And tying your shoelaces is probably incomprehensible to you.

=First of all Jim, to PROVE ANYTHING to CAUCASIANS is a PERPETUAL BATTLE that I care not to waste TIME on,=

No, it's actually quite easy, but it does require bothersome things such as facts, reason, and reality, therefore you can not.

=for CAUCASIANS DO NOT believe in or adhere to TRUTH;=

Yes, actually, we do. Would that you might as well.

=ONLY PERCEPTION, ONLY PERCEPTION,=

Sorry, but you're assigning the wrong attribute to the wrong group. Irrational belief and/or baseless perception is the hallmark of Afrocentrist / black racist thinking, not ours.

=they THEMSELVES CREATE! Thus, for me to tell you the actual tribe that originated the proverb is USELESS,=

Because you can't. I expected as much, and you didn't disappoint. Thank you for affirming my position. Nice try at a dodge, though, but when you're an Afrocentrist, you get a lot of practice dodging.

=because you will then want me to PROVE how I know the tribe identified is the entity that originated the proverb. Smile. I choose not to play little caucasian games with you Jim.=

A simple "I have no clue, Jim." would have sufficed. You needn't have elaborated on your inability to support the origin of that proverb.

=Second, out of ALL the POWERFUL FACTUAL points, and HOMEWORK assignments listed in my first memo, you chose to IGNORE those and deal with BULLSHXT.
Sad Jim sad.=

I'm new to this board and didn't respond to every post in it. So sue me. I doubt, though, that there is anything remotely resembling a factual point in what you wrote, but I'll go have a look at it.

=Third Jim, do the HOMEWORK assignment, and then report back to me. When you MOVE beyond your emotional white supremist rhetoric, and begin to deal with TRUTH, you and I can begin to COMMUNICATE. So, get busy ole' chap!=

I did more homework by the time I graduated 2nd grade than you've probably done in your lifetime. You're going through an awful lot of dodging to avoid simply admitting that you have no clue where that proverb originated and can not begin to establish that it was of African origin.

=I am OUT!=

Out of wits, out of knowledge, and out of luck. Sorry to hear that.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Monday, January 22, 2001 - 10:43 am:

=Afrocentric Worldview vs Eurocentric Worldview=

AKA Fantasy versus Reality.

=The Afrocentric, or African-centered, worldview is very different from the Eurocentric, or Europe-centered, worldview. Afrocentrism is centered around the beliefs that: The highest value of life lies in the interpersonal relationships between humans;=

Afrocentrism is a falsification of history based upon racial prejudice and animosity. It is fundamentally dishonest and irrevocably racist. To describe it in such glowing terms is dishonest.

=One gains knowledge through symbolic imagery and rhythm;One should live in harmony with nature;=

Everyone believes that one should live in harmony with nature as an ideal. Doing that, however, is not so easy. I realize that this is an attempt to pass off the total lack of technological advancement in black Africa as being the result of higher environmental consciousness rather than total technological ignorance. Sure, primitive, illiterate, undeveloped, subsistence societies such as that which existed in Africa did less environmental damage than a modern industrial state, but it's not as though those primatives made a calculated decision about the matter; they just never advanced beyond the stone age. No one choses high infant mortality, starvation, disease and early death as a way of life, and to overcome those things means overcoming natural forces that cause them and hence causing environmental damage.

=There is a oneness between humans and nature;=

Here we have a modern, 20th century contrived philosophy that mirrors environmental concerns expressed by white / European societies, but which seeks to claim them as its own and exclusive to those who originated these concerns. It's really rather bizarre.

=The survival of the group holds the utmost importance;Humans should appropriately utilize the materials around them;One's self is complementary to others;Change occurs in a natural, evolutionary cycle;Spirituality and inner divinities hold the most significance;=

Backtracking a little bit, there IS no "Afrocentric world view" such as this. Afrocentrism is simply a race-based revision of history. What this text seeks to do is to claim idealism as something that is a) unique to Afrocentrists, when it has nothing to do with Afrocentrists, and b) not part of anything to do with white / European peoples or societies, when in fact every item listed here, whether it's environmental concern or human relationships, is of European and/or Asian origin, not African and certainly not Afrocentric.

=There are a plethora of deities to worship;Cooperation, collective responsibility, and interdependence are the key values to which all should strive to achieve;=

Taken from a number of philosophies, ranging from Marxism to egalitarianism.

=All humans are considered to: be equal, share a common bond, and be a part of the group;=

All themes common to and originated in western philosophy.

=The Afrocentric worldview is a circular one, in which all events are tied together with one another.=

Of course, there is no "African" body of such philosophy. It is simply the absconding of idealism and mislabeling it as "Afrocentrism."

=The Eurocentric worldview is centered around the beliefs that: The highest value of life lies in the object,=

No, from Christ to Jefferson, St. Patrick to Ronald Reagan, the highest value of life lies in the worth of the individual.

=or in the acquisition of the object;One gains knowledge through counting and measuring;=

No, one gains knowledge through study and research, which includes but is not limited to counting and measuring.

=One should control and dominate nature;=

After the achievement of an industrial age, something beyond the graps of African societies except in taking the technology from the developed West, it's easy to criticize it, and it has been criticized, as well as applauded, by different people and groups for as long as its existed. It's easy to criticize modern technology from the safety and security of an air-conditioned or heated room, under an electric light, with the television on in the background, while typing away on your computer, with a refrigerator filled with easily obtained, mass-produced food, enjoying good health brought about by pharmaceuticals and modern medicine, but the inherent hypocrisy is astounding. Technology freed humanity from the adverse affects of nature so as to allow them the luxury of sitting and criticizing the adverse effects of technology, but the spectre of Afrocentrists criticizing technology because their ancestors were incapable of inventing it is rather ridiculous.

=There is a dichotomy, or separateness, between nature and man;=

Tell that to Thoreau.

=The survival of the fittest holds the utmost importance;=

Tell that to Christ.

=Men should have an unlimited exploitation of the materials around them;=

Tell that to the EPA.

=One's self is distinct from others;=

That's true, and a fundamental concept of Christianity -- individual uniqueness.

=Change occurs to meet the immediate objectives, and is quite arbitrary;A distant, impersonal god holds the most significance;=

As opposed to what? Tree worship? Moon worship? Those good ol African standbys?

=There is only one supreme deity to worship;=

True.

=Competition, independence, separateness, and individual rights are the key values to which all should strive to achieve;=

Except for the separateness part, true.

=All men are considered to be individualistic, unique, and different;=

Not "individualistic," just as individuals. Unique and different, true.

=The Eurocentric worldview is a linear one,=

There is no singular Eurocentric worldview; there are almost an infinite number of them, depending on who holds them. There are, however, some general themes in Western society, including the value of the individual, individual liberty, equality, and uniqueness. There is no Afrocentric worldview at all; just a reinvention of history along racial lines.

=in which all events are separate and there is no togetherness=

Probably no one argues that all events are unrelated or that there is no "togetherness."

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Monday, January 22, 2001 - 11:41 am:

SO WHITEY YOU PAST THE FIRST TEST NOW FOR YOUR NEXT TEST (USE YOUR DE-EVOLUTED AND CALCIFIED BRAIN AND GLANDS TO YOUR MAXIMUM)

http://tripleblackness.homestead.com/TRIPLEBLACKNESS.html

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Monday, January 22, 2001 - 11:43 am:

WHITES ARE S.H.I.T AND THEY MAKE THEIR OWN FANTASY ABOUT RE-LIGION AND HISTORY!!!!! (WHITE MAN HIS STORY OR BETTER SAID LIE!!!!!)

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Monday, January 22, 2001 - 11:43 am:

O AND WHITE DE-EVOLUTED ANIMAL GO AND TRY THIS:

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Monday, January 22, 2001 - 12:37 pm:

Greg:
If someone wished to see three demonstrations of racist thinking in quick succession, your posts would be an excellent resource.

By diop ( - 205.188.197.187) on Monday, January 22, 2001 - 09:13 pm:

peace, Jim you should just read and learn from
a knowledgable man such as greg. sorry your ego
will never allow a man of color to teach you anything. peace diop

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Tuesday, January 23, 2001 - 09:22 am:

Diop:
You should stop making ignorant statements such as the one you just posted. If anyone is in need of learning around here, it's good ol' Greg, among others. And, unlike you and probably him, a person's color has no bearing on my learning from him. Rather, it is the content of his character, the depth of his knowledge, the dignity he comports himself with, and the manner in which he exercises reason and logic, therefor, I value nothing Greg has to say in the same way I would discount the whining of an impertinent child.

By HIS DARKNESS SPEAKS TO DIOP AND ALL THE OTHER THINKING HUMANS ON THIS SITE,STOP FEEDING THE WHITE MONSTERS! ( - 12.81.78.231) on Tuesday, January 23, 2001 - 01:24 pm:

Diop my bro. have ya lost your mind,why are you wasting your time debating this new manifestation of stupidness ,EARTH WORM JIM? Both you and Greg are wasting brain cells on these calsified white worms.What is your need to even interact with these talking leeches?What could you possibaly hope to get from these wasted diatribes with these agents of illusion?

Both you and Greg have lost your minds,to these babbling malcontents of deceit. Why you would even bother to keep up any form of conv. with ''DIRTYUNDERWEAR/AKA wannabe Darkoverlord,is really troubling.

Any dialogue I have is with the new members who aren't aware of these vampires and white fakes.Your just feeding these IMPEDENT MAGGOTS,and they are eating the attention up.Stop wasting your info. on the destroyers of the planet,we both know that it's like talking to the horses ass,not it's head,STOP THE MADNESS,YOUR BOTH BIGGER THEN THAT,DON'T FEED THE ANIMALS!

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Tuesday, January 23, 2001 - 01:32 pm:

Thanks, Darkness. I was almost worried, for a nanosecond, that perhaps someone would write an intelligent, well thought-out, articulate, fact-filled rebuttal. But, nope, you saved the day by posting your usual black racist rant. One of these days one of you geniuses (yes, I'm being facetious) will surprise me and write something intelligent. Until then, however, I'll amuse myself by reading these mindless rants of yours.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Tuesday, January 23, 2001 - 01:38 pm:

PS:
I almost forgot to mention... you can't begin to classify what Diop or anyone else here, except me, has written as being a "debate." I write factual, supportable, clear, logical, reasonable statements, and invariably the response is the usual slew of brain-dead insults. I realize that's all you have at your disposal, but please don't be so dishonest as to call what any of you guys write a "debate."

By Michael Mills ( - 206.84.63.81) on Tuesday, January 23, 2001 - 08:05 pm:

Darknesses point is valid... you shouldn't give credence to someone who is talking away from the subject (which is not afrocentrism vs eurocentrism vs asiancentrism). We are debating the effect of Affirmitive action.

I am an unstudied miscreant who knows very little of being a minority. I am blessed with an education system that has given me advantages just because the assumption that I would do well... and I have.

I don't think Affirmative action is the final answer... I think equal education of our children is. I don't think the kids in the inner cities are getting a fair shake when it comes to the quality of education.

Without a good education, how can the "the most qualified get's the job" ever serve all people fairly?

I don't think most whites or blacks give any thought about trying to keep the other down, or raise themselves up. I do see, however, the mechanisms in place that do just that.

The fight for fairness, I think, should be directed toward the systems that are unfair at the get-go.

I am classified as caucasion (though my roots are somewhat suspect as being a heinz 57) I think that if we fight against the injustices... not the people (after all the people that created the systems are probably dead), then we might get more done toward the goal of *real* equality.

The first step, in my opinion, is to get enough money for ALL schools to higher teachers that want to teach, not just babysit our kids.

The second, is to care about our neighbors. How many times has a burglar or thief broken into a neighborhood in the burbs unnoticed? They tend to watch out for each other. I know if I saw a strange person loading stuff into a truck at my neighbors house, I would grab my other neighbor and go for a visit. I've done this on more than one occasion. It turned out to be legit once.. and once it wasn't. Either way, the thiefs know that we will watch out for each other...

I don't know if it works the same for all types of criminals, but we need to stop them from preying on the poorer inour communities. I use the term poor because I don't think that you have to be any particular race to be poor.

Over time I think that Affirmitive Action will ••••• from being race based to being income based. i.e. those with less economic advantages would get help finding the opportunities.

p.s. I think darkness is probably one of the most capable of debating, should he decide it is worth doing so... debating off topics, and people's personalities seem to be below him. kudos.

Michael

By MICHAEL,YOU GO BOY,HRH SENDS YA MUCH RESPECT FOR YOUR INTELLECT! ( - 12.81.65.20) on Wednesday, January 24, 2001 - 02:02 pm:

MICHAEL I SALUTE YOU FOR YOUR INTELLIGENCES AND FOR THE WAY YOU PRESENTED YOUR REASONED COMMENTS.UNFORTUNATELY YOURS IS ONE OF THE FEW I'VE WITNESSED IN THE PAST FEW MONTHS.AS YOUR AWARE THERE ARE ALOT OF TRULY INSANE DEMEANTED WHITE RACIST ON THIS SITE.THEIR FEABLE ATTEMPTS AT BLOCKING OUT ENLIGHTEN DIALOGE ISN'T WORKING INSPITE OF WHAT THEY MIGHT THINK.YOU'LL ALSO NOTICED THAT THIS SITE ISN'T OPPOSE TO INTELLIGENT WHITES WHO COME WITH KNOW SILLY RACIST LINES OF ILLOGICAL JABBERISH. LIKE I TELL ALL THE HUMANS WHO COME TO THIS SITE,DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME TRYNA CONVERT THE DEAD WHITE RACIST WHO COME TO THIS SITE,JUST BURY THEM!

MICHAEL YOU'LL ALSO SEE THAT IF YOUR COMMENTS ARE REALLY ON THE MARK,YOU CAN EXPECT TO SEE THESE WHITE RACIST LEECHES ATTEMPT TO STEAL YOUR NAME AND USE IT TO MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE THEM ,IOWAS-"IDIOTS OUT WALKING AROUND"! JUST KEEP THIS IN MIND CHECK OUT THE NUMBERS AND YOU'LL KNOW WHO YOUR REALLY TALKING TO. DIRTYUNDERWEAR IS THE BIGGEST EXAMPLE OF THIS SIMPLE MINDED ATTEMPT,AT STEALING WHAT HE CAN'T STOP,ME THE REAL-DARKOVERLORD! SO WELL TO THE SITE AND BRING MORE FRIENDS SO WE CAN DROWNED OUT THE SOUNDS OF DEAD ARYANZOMBIE REJECTS!

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 198.106.46.118) on Friday, February 16, 2001 - 08:59 pm:

i as a white man have and want to continue to enjoy the benefit of being white in this society. i must admit black people do not understand. what its like to be treated like a king everyday of your life we as white people are in the minority on the planet earth but we rule through terror and lies and whatever it takes to keep the rest of the world under our feet.most black people are sleep when it comes to whats going on in the world they think because a white person smoles at them that we like them or give them something the only way people move up in this society is going all the way whatever it takes this is a male dominated society black people while you sleep we creep

By RRcl9 ( - 152.163.204.179) on Saturday, March 10, 2001 - 03:32 am:

I think it is shameful that very few people here can summit a decent reply. I also find the anger that some whites have on the subject of the ethnicity of the ancient Egyptians a mystery. There is so much evidence out there that says they were black then over time mixed with other racial groups that came into their country. Why is it so hard to believe? Archealogist and historians did not doubt it. It wasn't until the wealth of Egypt was discovered that many whites really began to take notice before that artifacts were taken, mummies were destroyed, very little respect was shown at all. There are whites who say blacks are trying to claim Egypt because they have no history. White people have found other African civilization and claimed the creaters were Arabs or some other non-black people, they all turned out to be wrong. When blacks were brought here as slaves everything they were as a people was not forgotten. They still carried on their oral traditions as best they could, so we have stories of black kingdoms, Egypt was one of them.

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Saturday, March 10, 2001 - 07:06 pm:

http://tripleblackness.homestead.com/TRIPLEBLACKNESS.html

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.72.119) on Sunday, March 11, 2001 - 01:46 pm:

Get His name out of your mouth, you son of a b>i>t>c>h!

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Sunday, March 11, 2001 - 02:56 pm:

GOD SPEAKS TO: "white vampire"

BOW DOWN LET YOUR FORHEAD TOUCH THE GROUND ON WICH YOU STAND

HAVE ETERNAL RESPECT O MEMBER OF THE TRIBE OF THE CURSED ONE'S

IF I YOUR HOLY GOD SPEAKS >>YOU<< ONLY MAY APPROVE LIKE THE SLAVE DOG DECENDANT YOU ARE

MAY KNOWLEDGE OF THE DEATH OF THE PALE COME TO YOU...RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

I YOUR GOD SHALL GIVE YOU YOUR FUTURE NOW GO AND READ MY BOOK GIVEN TO THE BLACK ISREALITES OF THE WORLD AND TURN TO:

DEUTERONOMY CHAPTER 7

READ O CURSED ONE R E A D
THE ISREALITES SHALL KILL ALL WHITE'S ACROSS THIS PLANET!!

ME GOD WANTS THIS TO COME UPON THE PALE

I GOD SHALL ORDER BLACK YOSHUA TO CLEAN THIS PLANET OF WHITE'S THE TIME HAS COME THAT THE GENTILES GET ERASED OF MY GREAT TERRA

I SHALL SEND MY SHIP FROM OUTER BLACK SPACE TO DECEND

PREPARE AND TO THE 144.000 I SAY: BLESSED O HOLY ONE'S

GOD HAS SPOKEN.

By what da phuck? ( - 205.188.195.31) on Sunday, March 11, 2001 - 05:06 pm:

Jim-Bob, wees gonna let u handle dis one.....

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.73.199) on Sunday, March 11, 2001 - 06:20 pm:

Idiot: That's not what it says--The Israelites aren't black and they won't take over the friggin world anytime soon. Tell Yoshua I'll kick his black ass to the moon next time ya see him i>t>c>h! The real God might send a bolt o' lightning your way if you keep up that s>h>i>t!

P.S. hi, Greg! I know it' you!!

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Monday, March 12, 2001 - 09:50 am:

Isn't there a prohibition against taking the Lord's name in vain?

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Monday, March 12, 2001 - 06:26 pm:

GOD ARRIVES

(THUNDER IS HEARD LOUD AND THE GROUND SHAKE'S AND THE BLACKNESS DESENDS FROM THE HEAVENS TRIPPLEBLACKNESS STOPS ALL MATTER FROM MOVING ,THE LIGHT CAN NOT COMPREHEND THE TRIPPLEBLACK MATTER AND THUS ALL LIGHT IS NO MORE TO BE SEEN IT IS ALL BLACK NOW)

GOD SPEAKS WITH THE SOUND OF MANY WATERS:

O YE MEMBERS OF THE CURSED TRIBE'S

BOW DOWN LET YOUR FORHEAD TOUCH THE GROUND ON WICH YOU STAND

GOD SPEAKS TO THE PALE DE-EVOLUTED MEMBERS OF THE CURSED TRIBES:

O YE GENTILE PALE'S THOU SHALL BE JUDGED SOON!

(THE LUNGS OF THE CURSED HUEMANS VIBRATE HARD AS GOD ENDS HIS SENTENCE)

GOD LEAVE'S AND ACENDS INSIDE HIS HOLY SHIP INTO THE BLACKNESS OF SPACE WHERE GOD DWELLS FOR ALL ETERNITY!

(THE LIGHT COME'S BACK AND NOW THE PALE CAN SEE THEIR MISRABLE DE-EVOLUTED SELF ONCE AGAIN AND FEEL THE AGONY OF MENTAL PAIN AS THEY KNOW THAT THE UNIVERSE IS BLACK,THEY GO MADD NOW THEY KNOW THAT THEY ARE SUROUNDED BY BLACK 360 DEGREES ALL AROUND THEM,AND THEY KNOW THEY CANOT FLEE FROM THAT BLACK UNIVERSAL FACT!)

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Tuesday, March 13, 2001 - 09:39 am:

Greggy-poo:
How many times are you going to post the same idiotic and demented message? Is there a quota you have to meet or something?

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Sunday, March 18, 2001 - 12:52 pm:

Colored Folk

Most of the so-called Europeans of today are not really Caucasians. They are Mulattos. The pure Caucasian stock are those people with blond hair and blue eyes.
If you were to snatch the hood off most K.K.K., you would not find blond haired, blue eyed Aryans (nobles). You would find dark haired, dark eyed mulattos, who think that they are white. Most skinheads do not have blond hair and blue eyes, nor did the German Chancellor Adolph Hitler.

Unbeknown to them, they are a part of the Negroid race. They are the coloreds.

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Sunday, March 18, 2001 - 02:46 pm:

Oh how annoying...you did this in every room.

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Monday, March 19, 2001 - 01:33 pm:

Colored Folk

Most of the so-called Europeans of today are not really Caucasians. They are Mulattos. The pure Caucasian stock are those people with blond hair and blue eyes.
If you were to snatch the hood off most K.K.K., you would not find blond haired, blue eyed Aryans (nobles). You would find dark haired, dark eyed mulattos, who think that they are white. Most skinheads do not have blond hair and blue eyes, nor did the German Chancellor Adolph Hitler.

Unbeknown to them, they are a part of the Negroid race. They are the coloreds.

By FuManChu ( - 63.252.153.240) on Wednesday, March 21, 2001 - 04:13 pm:

Greg.. one shouldnt control and dominate nature. One should flow with it and reap its fruits. Nature is everything my friend. yu won wha

And to the real dark overlord who wrote.............................By THE REALNESS THAT IS DARKOVERLORD,SSTEPS UP TO KICK A-S FOR THE NEW YR, DEATH TO ALL WHITE RACIST MAGGOTS! ( - 12.72.112.212) on Tuesday, December 26, 2000 - 04:15 pm:
,FUK THIS SICK ASS NATION AND ALL THE WHITE MONSTERS WHO LIVE AND BREATH THE LIES OF THIS BASTARD NATION!~
..................If you hate the nation so much than you should leave. Why dont you go and try to live in siberia as a resident alien for a while and spout your sayings..... i think they wouldnt like that.......you know they arent as free as we are.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Thursday, March 22, 2001 - 09:51 am:

HRH would never go to Siberia -- way too many white people there. On the other hand, he'd never set foot in Africa either. Nope, he'll just sit here, fat, dumb and happy in the lap of American luxury, insulting and criticizing that which he craves so much that he won't leave it or do without a second's worth of it's luxury. If he were anything but a hypocrite, he'd be on the next plane to Mother Africa, but there's a better chance of seeing the sun rise in the west than of seeing that happen.

By INVADER ( - 131.252.180.198) on Thursday, March 22, 2001 - 11:44 am:

jim i thought i told you to go back to your cave and hibernate, what are you and maria still doing on this web site, cant stand being away from black people to long? if not how came you stay at this site. this is a question for all you white folks ?

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Thursday, March 22, 2001 - 01:37 pm:

Invader:
Sorry to disappoint you on two counts, but a) I don't live in a cave, and b) I don't follow your instructions.

By FuManChu ( - 63.252.153.2) on Saturday, March 24, 2001 - 02:36 pm:

invader. How long have you been on this site my friend. Longer than I? unless youve changed your name i dont think so. There is alot you have missed. This site used to have some heated discussions on real topics. But, not anymore i see. Still alot of racist shoutings

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.72.30) on Sunday, March 25, 2001 - 01:44 pm:

Invader--kiss my ass, BOY. The only thing you'll be invading is Kingfish's body cavities because you're both butt bombadiers and s>h>i>t fairies, so go f>u>c>k yourself, you worthless turd of a negro!

By HRH is back in BLACK and he's laughing at earth germ jim 63 and his gang of white buttcracks,hahahahaha ye ha ride these crackers to death! ( - 12.81.64.184) on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 10:20 am:

Well isn't this so cozy, even when I'm not around maggots fartmanjew-63 white vapid216 and asseater supreme earthgerm jim63,just can't get me off their delusional minds.Dam I must be doing something right.
Invader it's good to see ya sticking another stake in these freeze dryed dead crackers! what I really enjoy is the contiuning parade of liers and out right fools these maggots prove themselves to be with each new post.They've gotten so outragous that they will make up what they don't know. All of them have gone way past the pt. of having anything meaningful to say.As usual we are treated to the not so bright comedy of the 3 stooges 216,curly63-252larry and 63-212moe.
Well I've got to run along and go make life miserable for some deserving cracker,so you zombies contiune to play among the •••••,that is you!

By Interneterrorist ( - 199.80.82.87) on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 03:28 pm:

Threats, threats, threats .......
Another ice bwoy goes beserk and shoots up a school!
We interrupt your present programming for .....

Tsk tsk tsk, oh why oh Jim bwoy! How are you doing, ice mutant? I like your style, hairy Yeti. You and your group of overrated flunkies, entertain me. I bet you all congregate together like those white bwoys from King of the Hill, drinking your putrid fermented good old American no frills beer, chewing on some cancer causing gum rotting tobacco - Beechnut - and communicating extransensory on how pathetic your worthless lives are. Whenever I have breaks in between globe-trotting, I come back and read your moronic posts. I laugh and think back on how smart ice people think they are. It used to boil the lice-infected hair off my classmates to discover their nasal-picking, fever-blistered persons could not fathom the depths of their darker skinned companions. Watching their little wide blue eyes blink in astonishment and bewilderment, wondering, "How do those shxt-skinned ni@@as do that", I would continuely outwit and school them with the wiles of a Brer Rabbit or Old Man Coyote, dumb Brer Gator. Yeah, we act stupid and crazy, so they underestimated the profoundness of thought and action - always thinking they were three-steps ahead with their 50-year calculated plans but it seems their calculations..... Fizzle into my realm, Interglacial citizen... I am back and will continue to harass any and all comers that persist to spew ignorant and unhealthy dialogue. How does that fill your craw? Tsk tsk tsk. Ragaranok is coming! Sounds like . a . good deal . to me.

Viva!!!
Hamas, Tamil Tigers, Hizbollah, Honduras Mosquitoes, Fidel Castro, Mommar Quaddafi

Interneterrorist - Ajaga Mokhtar Oued N'Diaye

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 03:56 pm:

Interneterrorist:
Are you some KKK member trying to make blacks look racist and stupid? If so, you're doing an excellent job.

By INVADER ( - 131.252.180.188) on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 08:04 pm:

JIM WHAT THE •••• ARE YOU STILL DOING ON THIS SITE I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO TAKE YOURE FUNNKY WHITE ASS AND GO BACK TO THE ARYAN CHANEL PECKERWOOD, YOU CANT STAND BLACK PEOPLE BUT YOU STAY ON THIS WEB SITE FOOL.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 09:42 am:

Invader:
I see you are even more learning-disabled than I thought originally. Since you have a hard time comprehending even the simplest of phrases, I guess repetition is called for. One more time, for the terminally dense, I don't do things because you say to. Please let me know when and if this simple thing sinks in.

By Interneterrorist ( - 199.80.75.134) on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 03:40 pm:

tickin, tickin, tickin.....
there's no plot except you

Hideho, Jimbo. You are a real braniac. Are you the president of MENSA, Sherlock Holmes? You found me out. How did you do it? Are you some white bwoy trying to make whites look racist and stupid, if so you are doing the excellent job. I like you, though, Jim. I like your style and persistance. I will continue to harass you because I have return, Vampire worms.

Viva,
Interneterrorist

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.71.117) on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 03:50 pm:

memo to internetdicksuckerterrorist : EAT S>H>I>T.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 04:48 pm:

Interneterrorist:
Could you at least use your own phrasing rather than, child-like, repeating to me the same thing I said to you? If not, try working on it. Be that as it may, I am not the spokesperson for white people; I am simply someone who is straightening out a few black racists. There is such a thing as reality; one day you should learn to deal with it.

By Interneterrorist ( - 199.80.75.134) on Thursday, March 29, 2001 - 11:06 am:

20 seconds to countdown
Hold on to your seat belts someone has tried to awaken this....
Words shall be your weapons, therefore learn to be gifted in speech and articulation...
because as the old cliche' goes the tongue is mighter than the sword and hold my cutlass, double-blade glistening like a true....

Cut to the chase. Jim, my esteemed friend, you are awfully misguided. I can not be a black racist. The term has no real value, except imaginary meanings attached by white supremacists or misguided Europeans like you, who are still white supremacist. Reality is subjective! This is one thing I have come to learn. Your reality and mine can be and more than likely are two totally different entities. I will opt to say our perceptions of "reality" to be more accurate. I hate no whites. Why should I - eventhough, in terms of natural instinct, I have reason to? I feel Europeans, due to their role in today's society which influences and informs their perceptions, have formed ignorant opinions to the issues facing Black people. I abhor any and all paternalistic yearnings by Euro/Americans in their endeavors to tell "those people" or, speaking in terms of myself, "us" how Black people should effectively resolve their issues and crises. I am for even and frank dialogue, but often times, discussions of racial relations turn to an overbearing imperialistic monologue. We are labeled and characterized as attempting to play the "victim", but if one has not walked in other's shoes, one has no right to label and categorize. I do not try to explain or give instructions to white people about the issues, particularly, affecting them, therefore I do not take it as an offer of friendship nor assistance that many choose to treat me in such a manner. Yes, we must all contribute and find creative ways of effectively dealing with the issues facing both of us, collectively, i.e. race relations, but labeling and characterizing, demeaning dictations, and half-heartedly listening only to pass time so judgement can be given will never heal either of us. We will continue to suffer and we will continue to be confrontational. I am the message of that phenomenon.

This is my message. I came to harass, to agitate - not to be diplomatic. I leave diplomacy to those with more skill in it. I want a mutual resolution to all things, I wish for peace, but there is no progress without struggle and my struggle shall continue until progress is attained. I saw you as an invader and this is how I have treated you and shall continue to treat you - as an invader. I have no more to say to you! {smearing my warpaint after expressing my concerns at this conference}

Viva!
Mau Mau, Nat Turner, Denmark Vesey, Sengbe, Gabriel Prosser, Marcus Garvey, John Horse, Samory Toure, Niani, Yaa Asantewaa, Harriet Tubman, Cuffe, Kudjo -------> [i]

Interneterrorist
Terrorism to combat terrorism

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Thursday, March 29, 2001 - 11:21 am:

Interneterrorist:
Purely infantile assertions to the contrary notwithstanding, of course black people can be racist, as you and others here so well demonstrate. Pretending otherwise, or changing the definition of a word simply because it suits you, does not change that fact. If you have animosity towards another race of people or a person because of his race, you're a racist. If you believe that race determines traits and abilities, you're a racist, and the very assertion that blacks, because of their race, can't be racist is itself a racist assertion on that basis.

You guys should really try to think independently sometime. It could only help.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Thursday, March 29, 2001 - 11:31 am:

Interneterrorist:

No one can truly walk in someone else's shoes, but one can and frequently must judge others by certain standards. For example, just because a judge hasn't murdered someone does not mean he can't make a ruling that judges a murderer as guilty of a crime. Be that as it may, you and others here have never "walked" in the shoes of white people, yet you never hesitate to pass judgement. You feel free, even obliged, to make any kind of false accusation and generalization that suits you.

And you, as a group, DO go out of your way to "play the victim." In fact, some of you such as Jesse Jackson, Maxine Waters and Al Sharpton have elevated desired victimhood to an art form. Name any ill, any personal failing, that affects black people, and one or all of these three and their army of admirers and followers will find a way to blame white people. Black people on crack? Blame the CIA. Black people committing crime? Blame the "prison industrial complex." Black people doing badly in school or in tests? It's discrimination. There's no end to it.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Thursday, March 29, 2001 - 11:37 am:

Interneterrorist:
I, too, came here to agitate, and more importantly, to educate, illuminate, and also harrass those who deserve it. If you saw, and see me as an invader, good. My presence here is akin to the presence of a black guy at a KKK rally or a Jew at a Nazi rally -- to be disruptive to something that deserves to be disrupted.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Thursday, March 29, 2001 - 03:11 pm:

Just looking at some of the names of the degenerates you listed at the bottom of your posts:

Marcus Garvey -- one of the founding black racists, and an utter nincompoop who liked to dress up in psuedo-military garb. One of the more ridiculous humans ever to draw breath.

Hamas: The anti-Israeli terrorist organization who excel at bombings that kill innocent men, women and children.

Hezbollah: Same category as above -- a collection of murderous cowards.

Tamil Tigers: Same as above, except they do their damage in Sri Lanka/

Fidel Castro: Cuba's "President for Life," absolute dictator, murderer, and tyrant responsible for the devastation of Cuba and the imprisionment of thousands.

Muamar Qaddafy: Same as above, except that he wreaks havoc on Libya. One of the world's prime sponsors of terrorism, including and especially the plane that exploded over Lockerbie, Scottland.

Peachy bunch of people you seem to admire.

By Virtual_GOD ( - 24.27.77.83) on Sunday, April 22, 2001 - 04:05 pm:

Is Affirmative Action a program that was designed to compensate "Black" people for a system of "racism"?

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Monday, April 23, 2001 - 03:29 pm:

GONE WITH THE PALE DE-EVOLUTED MAN HIS LIES!

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.251.241) on Monday, April 23, 2001 - 10:38 pm:

SO, THE INSANE GREGG CHANGED HIS NAME TO GOD?!? IT FIGURES! HAVE YOU BEEN VISITING THOSE SPACE NIGGERS, YOU HALF-NIGGER BASTARD?

By Virtual_GOD ( - 24.27.77.83) on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 12:49 am:

Is Affirmative Action a program that was designed to compensate "Black" people for a system of "racism"?

By Guido ( - 152.158.26.53) on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 05:45 am:

Nothing can compensate for Black failure except a one-way ticket back to backwards Africa. This way, they'll be at least NORMAL among their animal brethern. I think it's racist that they're here -- we should help them back! ;P

By Guido ( - 152.158.26.53) on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 05:47 am:

V-G -- A.A. has nothing to do with helping blacks -- it has everything to do with de-sensitizing whites to legal "take overs" of their power/property, and meant to divide white women from white men -- it's call Divide and Conquer -- an old Jewish tactic.

Blacks are worse off now, competing with whites, than they were when they only had to compete with each other.

By zzzzzzzz ( - 63.14.139.206) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 07:48 pm:

Greasy Guido, more moronic babble from
the brain dead....

By Maria ( - 211.61.250.241) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 08:06 pm:

zzzzzzzz a stupid name for a stupid punk ass nigger boy!

By zzzzzzzz ( - 63.14.139.206) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 09:19 pm:

211, come on man, be a little more original,
there are plenty of names for you, like
inbred-vermin or aryan-retard, maybe even
trailer trash queen....

211, leave the Meth alone and seek professional
help, we're pulling for ya...

By zzzzz ( - 211.61.250.241) on Saturday, April 28, 2001 - 03:31 am:

or "I helped burn a nigger before"
(true story)

By MARIA ( - 211.61.250.241) on Saturday, April 28, 2001 - 07:47 am:

WHAT I LIKE TO DO:

http://www.avecsonchien.com/img/fr/guest/photo01.jpg

By Virtual_GOD ( - 24.27.77.83) on Saturday, April 28, 2001 - 08:20 pm:

Guido,

Your analysis of what was the intent of Affirmative Action is right on point, as many more White females benefited from the policies of Affirmative Action than all non-white (Black) people combined.

The question I have to you is why White people support Affirmative Action knowing it is in direct contradiction to the policies of Racism (White Supremacy)?

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.250.241) on Sunday, April 29, 2001 - 01:59 am:

MOST WHITES DON'T-WHY DO YOU THINK IT'S FINALLY BEING ABOLISHED ALL OVER THE USA FOR THE BULLSHIT IT IS!

By two_cents_worth ( - 24.93.30.32) on Sunday, May 6, 2001 - 03:57 am:

The reason some whites consider affirmative action a threat is the assumption that the "most qualified" person comes from the white or non-black gene pool. Blacks are attacked as being the primary recipients of the benefits of AA when in fact in most of corporate america white women have been the primary recipients.
I find it absolutely ironic to have some paranoid white guy infer to me after meeting with some (white) female exec that "she only got the job because she is female".
The debate about the merits or faults of the concept seem to me to be as useful as discussing George Bush's Great Intellect.

No matter how it is explained the benefits are still not clear to every body.

By kimberly merriwether ( - 144.59.13.2) on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 02:15 am:

White Americans had 300 years of Affirmative Action. Now it's our time for justice! Our people worked for over 300 years with no pay! Now we're here to collect on the interest! Pay up! Whether it be jobs, free education, land, or monetary reparations. White America owes Black America, because without blacks, who built this country, you people (whites) would have died out here in the wilderness centuries ago.

By JIm ( - 63.215.237.79) on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 06:02 am:

First of all, we didn't have 300 years of affirmative action. In general, we weren't going up against black people for jobs. We are, by far and away, the majority of the population and the people we find ourselves competing with for jobs are other whites, not blacks. It was a rare day that any white person was given a job or even an advantage because he was white. Secondly, blacks did not "build this country" to any great extent. Sure, the cotton fields of the south were picked by black slaves and some other areas of economic activity were engaged in by blacks, but the plain fact is that this country was overwhelmingly built by whites, with some contribution by blacks.

By RT ( - 64.0.99.137) on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 09:36 am:

Afrocentrism is another sign of black cognitive deficiency. Trying to argue with these people is tantamount to arguing with baboons. They're good examples of the pre-logical primitive mind--all gas,self-assertion and no brains.

RT

By RT ( - 64.0.99.137) on Wednesday, July 11, 2001 - 06:37 am:

BTW, as for preferential treatment by race (aka "affirmative action"), the blacks on this board, as usual, have no idea what the truth is. Jim, I understand the compulsion to keep coming back to this site; for me, it's a combination of fascination, astonishment, and repulsion. I wonder, and I'm sure you do too: How can these people be so unbelievedly stupid? We keep returning here to make sure we haven't been hallucinating, that there must be a shred of intelligence somewhere. But merely confirming their sublime imbecility let's them off too easily: lots of people are stupid, but have you ever seen such stupidity combined with such arrogant self-assertion? A number of these "race-men" are reptilian in their vileness, and the contempt they receive is what they deserve.

By bmawute ( - 206.170.78.254) on Thursday, July 19, 2001 - 03:03 pm:

Excellent posts Sister Kimberly.
Ignore the Beast and he will self destruct!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: