Baby mama drama

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: MelaNet UnCut Talk: Baby mama drama
By Kim ( - 205.188.199.24) on Friday, December 29, 2000 - 05:08 pm:

I have been married to my husband for almost 4 years. I knew when he met that he had a daughter and at first I couldn't deal with not being number one in his life but I learned to deal with it over the years. His daughter isn't a problem but her mother is. When I met my husband, I was 18, he was 24, and his daughters mother was 31. I have to deal with the fact that she was my husband's first love and I feel that sometimes I am living in her shadow. We have been trying for sbout 1 year to have a baby with no success as of yet. She dumps their daughter off on him every weekend and almost every holiday to make sure that we can't have any time together. She is engaged now (Thank God) but she still preys on my husband. Does anybody out there share in my problems.

By ALPHA/ ( - 198.107.162.164) on Friday, December 29, 2000 - 07:50 pm:

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS HAVE A SEROIUS TALK WITH YOUR MAN AND LET HIM KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL SHE IS PLAYA HATING BIG TIME PLUS THE FACT THAT SHE IS OLDER THAN THE BOTH OF YOU SHE HAS MORE TRICKS UP HER SLEEVE HER MOTTO IS IF SHE CANT HAVE YOUR MAN NOBODY CAN EVEN THOUGH HE HAD A LIFE BEFORE HE MET YOU YOU AND HIM ARE ONE YOU NEED TIME TO MAKE THE RELATIONSHIP STRONGER WITHOUT HER COCKBLOCKING ON YOU DOES HE HAVE ANY RELATIVES THAT CAN WATCH THE GIRL SO YOU 2 CAN MAKE TIME FOR EACH OTHER LOVE GROWS STRONGER WITH TIME AND WORK PUT INTO THE RELATIONSHIP IF IT DOES NOT WORK OUT I KNOW ONE BROTHER WHO WOULD BE GLAD TO WORK IT OUT WITH YOU RESPOND TO THIS AS SOON AS YOU CAN

By Vamp's back ( - 216.98.88.195) on Saturday, December 30, 2000 - 10:05 am:

He's a womanizer ,and you're a whore. How bout them apples , slutcake?

By Kim ( - 64.12.104.156) on Saturday, December 30, 2000 - 07:58 pm:

Yes his sister watches her sometimes but she has 2 children of her own so we can't expect her to do that too often. She is definitely player hating on me. She has a definite problem with my age. I love my husband very much and I really want this to work. Now our New Years Eve plans are up in the air. I just don't know what to do anymore.

By darkoverlord ( - 164.124.250.231) on Sunday, December 31, 2000 - 01:57 am:

commit suicide, nigger whore! better yet, kill her and end up on death row! the more dead niggers, the better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By alpha/ ( - 198.107.162.73) on Sunday, December 31, 2000 - 04:16 pm:

to kim from alpha have you ever thought of hirring a baby siter i know it get exspensive thats one option to look into

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 164.124.250.203) on Monday, January 1, 2001 - 08:33 am:

HEY,ALPHA-YOU EVER THINK OF GETTING A TUTOR TO HELP YOU LEARN TO SPELL, OR IS THAT EBONICS THAT YOU WRITE!

STUPID SHITSKIN WHORE!!

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Monday, January 1, 2001 - 04:17 pm:

http://www.geocities.com/gregoryy_y/

WHITEY GO AND HAVE SUM PAIN FOR FREE!!

By Kim ( - 152.163.204.36) on Tuesday, January 2, 2001 - 12:09 am:

Well he doesn't trust everybody watching her which I understand, but sometimes...you know
Our New Years Eve went as planned so that's good.

By Jim ( - 198.106.46.118) on Saturday, February 17, 2001 - 03:50 pm:

many people do not no that white women have more babies than black women are on welfare at far greater rates. but then you must realize that we as white people run this country we set it up for that purpose.instead of black people crying about racism? why don"t they do as other people do build your own radio and televsion stations. that would solve the problem ? would it not

By 5% nation ( - 205.188.199.57) on Sunday, February 18, 2001 - 01:28 pm:

Kim, u are a queen, keep ya head up babygirl..

By DADDY HRH-DARKOVERLORD SPEAKS TRUTHS TO LITTLE KIMMBO,BUT WILL SHE HEAR OR UNDERSTAND? ( - 12.81.67.209) on Sunday, February 18, 2001 - 03:07 pm:

KIM STOP WITH THE SILLY PLAYER HATING ••••• FIRST OF ALLCUZ IT DOESN'T SPEAK TO THE PROBLEM. THE OTHER WOMEN WILL ALWAYS BE IN HIS LIFE,THAT'S JUST A FACT. SINCE HE'S WITH YOU AND HAS A CHILD,THAT MEANS YOU WILL HAVE TO GROWN THE FUK UP AND DEAL WITH BEING THE BEST WOMEN YOU CAN BE. OF COURSE HE HAS TO BE AWARE OF YOUR FEELINGS CONCERNING HIS EX. WIFE. WHAT I'M HEARING FROM YOU SOUNDS LESS ABOUT HIS EX. WIFE AND MORE ABOUT HIS DAUGHTER. THAT'S HIS BABY NOT YOU,SO STOP TRYNA BE BOTH. YOU TALK ABOUT HAVING A BABY,LIKE YOU THINK THAT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENTS. WHAT YOUR REALLY HOPING IS TO TAKE HIM AWAY FROM HIS DAUGHTER WITH THIS BABY,THATS AS FUK UP AS HIS EX. DOING HER THING ON YOUR JUVENILE HEAD. STOP WORRY ABOUT HER AND KEEP ON LOVING AND GROWING WITH HIM. IF HE WANTED HER HE'D BE WITH HER. YOUR NOT READY FOR A BABY,CUZ YOUR TO BUSY TRYNA BE HIS BABY AS OPPOSE TO HIS WIFE. BE HONEST YOU STILL CAN'T DEAL WITH HIS DAUGHTER CUZ SHE'S NOT YOURS. THIS IS MY PT. ABOUT AFRICAN PEOPLE,WHO TALK ABOUT LEARNING TO LOVE EACH OTHER UNTIL IT COMES TIME TO REALLY PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH. KEEP THIS IN MIND,IF YOU PLAN TO BE WITH THIS MAN,THEN PLAN TO BE AND LEARN TO REALLY LOVE HIS DAUGHTER AS IF SHE WERE YOUR OWN. ALL THE SILLY ADVISE FROM THESE TWO CHILDREN 205 AND 198, WILL DO YOU NO GOOD,CUZ NEITHER ONE OF THEM HAS A CLUE WHEN IT COMES TO RELATIONSHIPS AND CHILDREN. REMEMBER WHAT EVER VIBES YOU DIRECT TOWARD HIS BABY,SHE WILL RETURN IN KIND TOWARD YOU LATER. IT AIN'T ABOUT HER MAMA,BEING A ••••• ANY MORE THEN IT IS ABOUT YOU BEING A CHILD BRIDE,WHO CAN'T SEPERATE HER EMOTIONS FROM HER SEX ORGANS.

I HAVE A DAUGHTER YOUR AGE AND SHE'S GOING THRU CHANGES WITH HER BABY'S FATHER,CUZ OF OTHER WOMEN LIKING HIM. I TOLD HER WHAT I'M TELLING YOU, BE ALL THAT YOU CAN BE AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT THIS OTHER WOMEN,CUZ ALL IT DOES IS CREATE INSANITY IN YOUR HEAD NOT HERS. IF YOU REALLY THINK HAVING A BABY WILL CHANGE ANYTHING THEN I CAN ONLY TELL YA FROM PAST EXPERIENCE,WHICH WE BOTH KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE,THAT IT WON'T MAKE A DAM BIT OF DIFFERENTS. IF ANYTHING IT WILL MAKE YOU MORE PARANOID AND CRAZER THEN YOU ALREADY SOUND.NOW WE BOTH KNOW A HARD HEAD MAKES A SOFT ASS,SO ABOUT NOW YOUR PROBABLY SLIDING OFF THAT CHAIR,JUST REMEMBER ,HRH- HAS BEEN THERE DONE THAT,MORE TIMES THEN YOU ARE OLD,AND THE GAME REMAINS THE SAME ONLY THE PLAYERS CHANGE,DON'T BE A PLAYER,LEARN TO BE THE MASTER OF THE GAME!

By Kim ( - 152.163.201.56) on Tuesday, March 6, 2001 - 12:01 pm:

You are so misinformed!!! She is not his ex-wife. She is your typical "baby momma"!! Not that I care about anything you have to say but you should get your facts straight before speaking.

By kim really gets that ass spanked again by his EMIENANCE HRR-Darkoverlord ( - 12.81.89.200) on Wednesday, March 7, 2001 - 01:36 pm:

Kimmey POO your one mixed up little dummy,you come back with this nonesense about what you want to call the women,but does that really change the subject? If you could take the guys dick out of your mouth,maybe you could start thinking like a "GROWN UP". Your so cumstruck that all you hear is the sounds of your retarded thinking! Your life won't get better cuz your and idiot of the highest order. Your name should be written below the definition for STUPIDITY. Doing things the same way over and over and never learning from your mistakes,is the definition of stupid. Your false since of pride and arrogrances will trip you up everytime. Your dumb as dust,and about as sharp as a piece of rotten wood. If you have a daddy,he really didn't teach you much,that's why your tryna be your mans baby as oppose to being your own women .If you really believe you having a baby will change anything,then your even more out of it then I thought. Ya dumb COW,your gona be the next baby mamma drama,cuz thats all ya know.
I noticed it took ya forever to get back on this post,what did ya have to seriously expend some brain matter on this one? I quess if you were talking to that racist dingbat-63,you be all up in his ass,like he was your daddy,it figures.
Your not that bright,so you have to care what I'm saying cuz it's just another ugly reality that you don't want to deal with. Your post tell more then you'd think about what you must be like.What we see is a child who has the mentality of a 12,talking like a 10 yr old concerning adult relationships.Your a self hating space bunny,who doesn't have a clue about herself or what she's getting into. After you have the baby come back here in a yr.and tell me how wrong I was about what I told your MORONIC ass.Your dismissed,now run on down to that jerk of a man your so fukup about and contiune being the good little househoe,on your knees that we know you are.Your probably a long suffering,dumb slut just like your weak ass mother.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Thursday, March 8, 2001 - 10:14 am:

HRH:
You are in no position to call anyone else on the planet "stupid," for by comparison all but a few (such as Greggy) dwarf you in intelligence.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: