How 'bout some hot chocolate? Applications are now being taken for two nubian princesses to teabag m'nuts!

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: MelaNet UnCut Talk: How 'bout some hot chocolate? Applications are now being taken for two nubian princesses to teabag m'nuts!
By White Vampire, who'd you think it was? ( - 216.98.90.32) on Monday, January 1, 2001 - 11:32 am:

Are you my Sally Hemmings? This Thomas J. thinks you can be, if you only try!!

By Darkoverlord ( - 216.98.90.32) on Monday, January 1, 2001 - 11:35 am:

You can have my girlfriend, and my wife , too!

By Internet terrorist ( - 216.98.90.32) on Monday, January 1, 2001 - 11:36 am:

You can have my mama! She's a crack ho!

By leopard ( - 207.5.176.204) on Monday, January 1, 2001 - 01:57 pm:

How sad you live such empty lives. If you continue you may be a candidate for cancer. May you be bound with the poison of your mind until you surrender!

By Kim ( - 152.163.204.36) on Tuesday, January 2, 2001 - 12:24 am:

As I sit here and think of you sad, lonely, trashy people I can not be angry at you. I feel more sorry for you than anything because you truly need help and I pray that someday you get it.

By White Vampire ( - 216.98.88.121) on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 08:11 am:

I'm not sad or empty --I'm happy because the both of you are going to come over and lick my nuts!!What time will you be over , so I can get the hot tub filled?

By Kim ( - 152.163.201.62) on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 04:32 pm:

I think we might have to wait until your mother and your boyfriend are done.

By White vampire ( - 216.98.90.120) on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 11:10 am:

I live by myself--no whores to do me or my laundry(I do my own cooking). Hey C'mon over--I promise you won't want to leave till every hole's been filled!! Bring YOUR mother over-- I can be the cream center of da choco-donut. Your thoughts?( besides the fact that I'm a dirty sumbiatch--I know that!!)

By Kim ( - 64.12.102.52) on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 11:36 pm:

I think the reason that you live by yourself is because of your disgusting attitudes and beliefs. Believe me, if you are the "white vampire" you can NOT fill my "holes" SORRY...

By White Vampire ( - 216.98.89.189) on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 11:18 am:

So, Kim , should I become another white apologist and just bullshit around with ideas like..........1. I should knowtow to black people because of something my great( x5) granfather probably did to hie /her great(x5) grandfather, and I should feel guilt?
2. I should think that everyone should get along, even though human naure has proven over history that that is IMPOSSIBLE. People are DESIGNED not to get along!!
3. I should accept the fact that even our federal government gives priority to blacks , evne though they have the same opportunities available to them as whites...fre federal aid for education, etc. Don't give me the line about blacks being impoverished--there are now approxiamately the same percentage of white poor as blacks(due to a great surge in the black middle class in the last five years..No less than U>S> News and world report is my source.
4. all a black man has to do is proclaim himself a "reverend" or a minister, and he instantly has a microphone in his face, and is quoted by news organizations as a legitimate source of info, no matter how much hate he spews! A white minister is treated as a backward, bigoted redneck unless his views are leftist-leaning....
5. am suppose to believe that the ancient Egyptians and Jesus Christ were black, every technological advancement was "stolen from blacks and claimed by whitey", and all races of people came out of the black race...NO Kim , •••• that idea. I don't know what color you are ,but think about this double standard...........

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 07:01 pm:

WHITEY GO AND GET YA AZZZZZZZZZ SOME REAL BLACK KNOWLEDGE!!!!!!!!!

http://www.geocities.com/gregoryy_y/

AND DIE!!!!!!!!

By White vampire ( - 216.98.89.14) on Saturday, January 6, 2001 - 10:09 am:

Greg, are you going to kill me? Bring it on, slut.Stop posting your stupid little site. Everyone's seen it , and no one cares. Also, can you not say anything without referring to some other source, i.e., such-and -such says that negroes are aliens.............Why are you hawking "black knowledge", anyway? You're not even black, half-breed!

By leopard ( - 207.5.174.96) on Sunday, January 7, 2001 - 12:21 am:

There apparently is some sexual suppression among the writers on this forum.

By Kim ( - 64.12.102.23) on Sunday, January 7, 2001 - 11:28 pm:

I never said you should apoloize for anything. I don't agree that Blacks are impoverished either. What I do believe is that people ARE designed to get along; all we have to do is try. There is no way that you can believe that the federal government gives priority to Blacks. Maybe b/c you are not Black, you don't realize all of the young Black men who are denied opportunities b/c of their race or who are pulled over on the side of the road b/c of the kind of car they drive. Let me ask you a question: Do you really think it's easy for me to accept the fact that the only reason I got into two predominately White colleges is b/c they had to have a certain amount of minorities in their school and not b/c of my own achievements? No it's not. White people are basically handed opportunities from birth and Black people have to fight their way to the top. And I know that from experience. As far as the Egyptians and Jesus Christ being Black, if you read the Bible, it describes Jesus as having hair like steel wool and fiery red eyes. Correct me if I'm wrong but I've never seen a White person with hair like steel wool. Although I have a multiracial background, I consider myself to be Black. You seem like a very educated person. For some reason, I don't think you always felt this way about people of other races. I would like to know what happened to make you so cold.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.216.216.37) on Monday, January 8, 2001 - 04:23 am:

Steel wool, in the time of Christ steel wool didn't exist!! YES, NIGGERS ARE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST!! YES, NIGGERS ARE DYING OB THE STREETS! YES NIGGERS ARE IN RECORD NUMBERS INPRISON! YES, NIGGERS DIE YOUNGER THAN OTHER RACES! YES, NIGGERS ARE BEING KILLED BY DRUGS!!

YES-AND IT'S A GOOD THING!! FUKK ALL YOU SHITSKIN BASTARDS!!!!!

By Kim ( - 152.163.204.26) on Monday, January 8, 2001 - 09:08 am:

You know what would really be a good thing, if people like you with your racist beliefs died younger than other races or even better still, were never born. Ask yourself this question, if you were lying bloody on the street, and the only person around to save you was a "nigger", what would you do then? Would you let your racist beliefs be the beginning of your demise? Think about that.

By White Vampire ( - 216.98.89.72) on Monday, January 8, 2001 - 01:33 pm:

Kim--You are correct in saying that I haven't always felt this way. It's actually been in the last five years or so--It's primarily the attitudes of the young black males--The arrogance they exhibit as a whole just makes me shake my head. The university I went to was a perfect example-- If a black dude was walking in the middle of the sidewalk(a very narrow sidewalk), he would continue to strut down the middle of the walk without making an attempt to move to the side so the walk could be shared. The other person would be forced to move into the often-soggy grass. Curses and threats were commonplace, 96% of the time by black males. A black dude beside me in anthropology slept the ENTIRE semester EVERY day and still received about the same marks that I did. Tremendous pressure on the faculty prohibited anyone from really doing anything to rock the boat. Trust me-- it's not just one or two bad experiences --it's MANY things that have caused me to dislike(younger) blacks. The totally- out -of wack catering to black people by these white ass-kissers must stop, or everyone will be screwed. I'm not sure where you got the part about Jesus having red eyes and wooly hair? And last, it is up to black people to pull themselves up--the inequality argument cannot last forever--look at the youngst generations of black and white kids --their opportunites are ALMOST equal.

By Kim ( - 64.12.104.181) on Monday, January 8, 2001 - 04:26 pm:

Yes it is up to Blacks to pull themselves up but in this Eurocentric world that is very difficult. I too shake my head at the things that SOME young black men do but you can't generalize your bad experiences to everyone. Give me some examples of this out of whack catering to Black people that you speak of. I could generalize all of my not so good experiences with White people to all White people that I will come across in my life. I had similar things happen to me at my college that you had happen to you in your school but that didn't make me feel the way that you seem to feel about Blacks. The part about Jesus having red eyes and hair like steel wool can be found in the King James version of the Holy Bible in the book of Revelation.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.216.216.100) on Monday, January 8, 2001 - 11:37 pm:

MORE NIGGER DRIVEL!! THE JEWS RARLEY MARRIED OUT OF THEIR TRIBE INTO CAUCASIAN RACES, MUCH LESS A BUNCH OF MONKEY NIGGERS!! THEY DID AND STILL DO LOOK AT NIGZ LIKE THE APES THEY ARE! AND YES, BECAUSE OF THAT NIGGER AND FOGGOT LOVER CLINTON, THINGS DID GET MORE LIBERAL LIKE ANYTIME A NIGGER WHINES ABOUT RACISM, ASSHOLES IN UNIVERISITES GET SCARED. THINGS ARE GONING TO CHANGE-REMEMBER THE REAGEN DAYS? THEY DIDN'T GIVE A •••• AOBUT YOU SUBHUMAN BASTARDS. THE NEXT RIOTS WON'T BE RUBBER BULLETS!! THE USA NEEDS A RACE WAR!!!

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.216.216.99) on Monday, January 8, 2001 - 11:38 pm:

MORE NIGGER DRIVEL!! THE JEWS RARLEY MARRIED OUT OF THEIR TRIBE INTO CAUCASIAN RACES, MUCH LESS A BUNCH OF MONKEY NIGGERS!! THEY DID AND STILL DO LOOK AT NIGZ LIKE THE APES THEY ARE! AND YES, BECAUSE OF THAT NIGGER AND FOGGOT LOVER CLINTON, THINGS DID GET MORE LIBERAL LIKE ANYTIME A NIGGER WHINES ABOUT RACISM, ASSHOLES IN UNIVERSITIES GET SCARED. THINGS ARE GONING TO CHANGE-REMEMBER THE REAGEN DAYS? THEY DIDN'T GIVE A •••• ABOUT YOU SUBHUMAN BASTARDS. THE NEXT RIOTS WON'T BE RUBBER BULLETS!! THE USA NEEDS A RACE WAR!!!

By Kim ( - 64.12.102.39) on Tuesday, January 9, 2001 - 12:23 pm:

No Dark Overlord, what the USA needs is to make someone like yourself go live in the ghetto and see how long you last with the garbage that you always bring. Before you start calling Black people monkies, please keep in mind that monkies and apes are some of the world's smartest animals. So thanks for the compliment :)

By plato ( - 198.107.162.204) on Tuesday, January 9, 2001 - 05:45 pm:

my sister cant you see he is beyond hope he is what he will always be nothing but white trash we have more important issues to talk about than waste our time with trash

By :To kim open your eyes women,you haven't been talking to HRH-DARKOVERLORD! ( - 12.72.0.181) on Tuesday, January 9, 2001 - 09:46 pm:

Kim are you stupid or what? I told you before this is HRH- DARKOVERLORD,LOOK AT THE NUMBERS. Stop using my name just because ya see this cracker white roach using it. You appear intelligent so get this straight,2ll is an impostor who was never able to deal with anything I threw at him and the other wipe chimps,that hop and ••••• all over this site.

Kim I'm glad to see you and the other new faces here,but at least get it straight who your talking too. I would invite you to go out and bring back more of your friends.The best way to deal with these dead souless vampires is to drown them with our collective intellects.Above all I ignore them and never ever talk directly to them. You don't speak to WHITE ZOMBIES YA bury them!

By plato ( - 198.107.162.194) on Tuesday, January 9, 2001 - 10:49 pm:

that is a good point ingnore them we have more important things to talk about white vampire claims to be highly educated but look at his words nigger this nigger that his mind is very limited plus he is sick with white supremacy it is like a cancer that has eating up his soul if he ever had one to begin with lets talk about black men and women getting together and building a strong black nation instead of hurting each other we need to learn to love and respect each other we are both being played by the forces of white supremacy and our own ignorance think about that kim

By plATO ( - 198.107.162.194) on Tuesday, January 9, 2001 - 10:56 pm:

to white vampire and california p.h.d and the rest of you sick peckerwoods you talk about reverse racism how so considering the fact that you always had a trick up your sleeve and always will most of what you have gotten your hands on you stole from somebody else now you talk of political corectness its alright if you get the majority of of whats on the plate as soon as the pie is divied more to the middle you fall apart it;s a guilt trip you are on

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.216.216.101) on Wednesday, January 10, 2001 - 04:24 am:

WHAT KIND OF ••••••• REFERS TO ITSELF AS "HRH"? LIKE THE 3rd PERSON! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM AN OLD EX-CONVICT NIGGER WHO CAN'T SPELL!?!

PLATO, WWWHHHHHAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! DA PO', PO' BLAKK MANG!!!! WWWAAAAHHHHNNNNHH!!! EYE BE KALLING JESSIE JACKOFF!!!

By HRH- THE REAL DARKOVERLORD has spoken on the correct way of dealing with dead white ZOMBIES,TAKE THE TIME TO CHECK OUT THE NUMBERS SO YOU'LL KNOW WHO YOUR TALKING TO! ( - 12.72.124.71) on Wednesday, January 10, 2001 - 02:33 pm:

211 is another good reason why abortions must never be allowed to be stopped.If his demeanted mother had been given one this this walking turd wouldn't be here now.

Again Plato,Kim and all the other real humans,don't waste your time or energy screaming at the dead,cuz their not real,and ya can't change VAMPIRES. Next thing you see is it using your names. They feed off of your attention. Like I said I don't speak to ghouls or fools,but I do put my mental size 40 foot in there barbaric asses every chance I get.

All these PUSBOYS have attempted to use my name to hide behind the fact that they can't come up with one themselves. The FART calling itself white vampire,I named and this dudderhead even when for that!

Talk only to the HUMANS among you not to some INCUBUS OR SUCBBUSES,who haunt these sites!

By Kim ( - 152.163.204.81) on Wednesday, January 10, 2001 - 06:12 pm:

Maybe you should change your username so that people won't get confused. No, I am not stupid either.

By White Vampire ( - 216.98.88.202) on Wednesday, January 10, 2001 - 06:33 pm:

Kim and I don't really agree , but she seems like the most reasonable person on this whole damn site(I exclude myself,too). Darkoverlord (the real one) has the biggest damn mouth of anyone on this site. (I've been logging on here for eight months).He's the stupidass.He claims to be a teacher--yeah, he teaches nine-year-olds how to hustle CRACK!

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.216.216.35) on Wednesday, January 10, 2001 - 10:52 pm:

HEY DARKIE DIDN'T YOU LEARN TO SPELL ALL THOSE YEARS YOU WERE IN THE JOINT??!! OR WERE YOU TOO BUSY BEING PUNKED, AND HENCE YOUR CURRENT ANAL FIXATION??!!!

By Darkoverlord is about to start really kicking some ass up in here,all you fools better reconize it quickly ( - 12.81.73.10) on Thursday, January 11, 2001 - 01:39 pm:

Kim that 's a stupid idea I would never change my name to please some foul beastie boy vampire cum drinking child molester. You say your not stupid then why are you still talking to these DEAD ZOMBIES? NOW THIS PIECE OF ••••• ,I named White Vampire is tryna play you and your still going for it .Wake up sister and use your brain,these bastards aren't about anything you need to be feeding into.

By THE REAL DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.216.216.34) on Thursday, January 11, 2001 - 10:38 pm:

HEY KIM, FUKK YOU, YOUR NIGGERBOY HUSBAND AND ALL YOUR NIGGER FAMLIES!!! DRAG YOUR WELFARE CRAKWHORE ASS BACK TO THE GHETTO WHERE IT BELONGS!!!!

By Kim ( - 152.163.197.176) on Friday, January 12, 2001 - 12:10 am:

YOu would love to f#$@ me wouldn't you? To be able to get your grimy little hands on a luscious Black woman...you would not even know what to do. By the way, my husband is Black, Indian, and...GERMAN there's one for you!!!

By Kim ya need to wake the fuk up and stop being silly NEGROBOT LOOKING FOR SOME RACIST CRACKERS ATTENTION,THIS IS FROM HRH HIS REALNESS DARKOVERLORD,NOT 211 DANKOVERTURD! ( - 12.81.65.43) on Friday, January 12, 2001 - 05:49 am:

Kim after all I told you and your still doing the same thing,dam sister,you really aren't acting to smart. You let this piece of white ••••• run you around like a train and ya keep going back for more,how sad. Are you a maschoist or what? Are you so stupid that you even resort to telling this aryan nut case silly ••••• about your husband,dam you are fuk up. So what that your husbands dna is nat. Amer. or german is that suppose to mean something to this kkk rat? Your either a very young women or a extremely stupid one,so you just keep on running your silly mouth to this ••••••• !

By White Vampire kicks Darkie's teeth in! ( - 216.98.88.98) on Friday, January 12, 2001 - 05:39 pm:

No she's got sense, and doesn't talk •••• like you, MOTHERF>U>C>K>ER!

By Kim ( - 152.163.201.76) on Friday, January 12, 2001 - 07:51 pm:

Why are you so worried about what I say to him???

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Friday, January 12, 2001 - 09:06 pm:

GO HERE: http://www.benetton.com/img/albino.jpg

By sunset ( - 198.107.162.194) on Saturday, January 13, 2001 - 08:12 pm:

to kim are you out of your natural mind or what would you let your man talk to you that way hell no for that matter would you let a black man talk to you that way maybe there is something to this conversation with the cavedweller if you know your history these are the people who have murdered black people for thousands of years not to mention raped black women but maybe that was then maybe now you see it in a different light if so more power to you ar you biracial maybe that explains everything

By His realness backs away from LITTLE KIM OUR NEW NEGROBOT PRINCESS! ( - 12.81.64.178) on Sunday, January 14, 2001 - 07:54 pm:

If I got to explain it to you kim then it's a waste of time,and your an IOWA for sure!
IDIOT OUT WALKING AROUND! Dam you see what's happening on this site and all you can come back with is,"why am I worried". Your not worth the time it took to explain,if you still don't get it. From now on I'll put you with the rest of the deformed A-seating NEGROBOT CLONES,who just want to be wanted and loved even by sick pervert racist clowns. You can go back to ass munching with these ghouls,cuz apparently thats what you seem to understand best,how tragic!

By Kim ( - 205.188.193.39) on Tuesday, January 16, 2001 - 08:14 am:

I don't understand why every one on here is so worried about who I talk to? I appreciate the concern but, I'm a big girl and can take care of myself. Being biracial has nothing to do with it. I am multiracial so what does that explain?

By interneterrorist ( - 204.196.226.77) on Tuesday, January 16, 2001 - 06:33 pm:

Final.....
Time is ticking.....

No way! These ice bwoyz are still at it - being pathetic little clowns. Damn, what can that say? We have a new negrobot, hot damn!

Viva!!!
Interneterrorist

By MOON ( - 198.107.162.88) on Friday, January 19, 2001 - 08:20 pm:

WOULD YOU TALK TO THE MAN WHO LYNCHED YOUR BROTHER RAPED YOUR MOTHER AND HAUNG YOU OUT TO DRY DO YOU THINK THEY LOVE YOU ARE YOU HARD UP FOR ROUGHNESS WHAT IS THE 411 KIM HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT RACE RELATIONS IN THE UNITED STATES ARE YOU BIRACIAL OR JUST CRAZY MAYBE HALF THIS HALF THAT HALF A BOWL SHORT

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Monday, January 22, 2001 - 10:54 am:

=WOULD YOU TALK TO THE MAN WHO LYNCHED YOUR BROTHER RAPED YOUR MOTHER AND HAUNG YOU OUT TO DRY DO YOU THINK THEY LOVE YOU ARE YOU HARD UP FOR ROUGHNESS WHAT IS THE 411 KIM HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT RACE RELATIONS IN THE UNITED STATES ARE YOU BIRACIAL OR JUST CRAZY MAYBE HALF THIS HALF THAT HALF A BOWL SHORT =

So, Moon, has someone lynched your brother, raped your mother, or hung you out to dry? If so, then I agree, you have to reason to talk to him. And if so, you have cause only to hold that individual responsible for those things. To exprress animosity against any and all others you happen not to like would be immoral. And, of course, if no one did those things and you hold a grudge against someone as though he did, your actions are completely unconscionable. If it were at all justifiable to hold grudges against a group for actions of some individuals who happen to be a part of that group, then whites would certainly have more to complain about, for we are disproportionately the targets of black criminal, violent acts, have been for a long time, and pay a huge price for it. But, no, only individuals, not groups, can be held to account for their individual actions.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Monday, January 22, 2001 - 11:16 am:

=By Kim ( - 64.12.102.23) on Sunday, January 7, 2001 - 11:28 pm: There is no way that you can believe that the federal government gives priority to Blacks.=

It certainly does, or at least did in a very major way until very recently. Starting with the late 60s, they employed "race norming" across the board -- giving blacks lower scores to qualify than whites, thereby victimizing tens of thousands of whites with a double standard. The Federal government still has special set-asides and racial quotas for such things a contracts.

=Maybe b/c you are not Black, you don't realize all of the young Black men who are denied opportunities b/c of their race=

Probably none are.

=or who are pulled over on the side of the road b/c of the kind of car they drive.=

There might be some truth in that.

=Let me ask you a question: Do you really think it's easy for me to accept the fact that the only reason I got into two predominately White colleges is b/c they had to have a certain amount of minorities in their school and not b/c of my own achievements? No it's not.=

Do you realize that by letting you in, there is a qualified white student that was discriminated against because of his or her race? And that such a thing has never happened, nor could happen, to you?

=White people are basically handed opportunities from birth and Black people have to fight their way to the top.=

Hardly. As your personal experience demonstrates, white people are frequently singled out for discrimination because of their race. Black people are given preferences.

=And I know that from experience. As far as the Egyptians and Jesus Christ being Black, if you read the Bible, it describes Jesus as having hair like steel wool and fiery red eyes.=

It doesn't describe him as having hair like "steel wool". In Revelations, it describes his hair as being white by comparing it to white wool. And as long as you're looking for racial identifiers in that other-worldly description of Jesus, please list the number of black men you've seen with "fiery red eyes." (Actually, the phrase is "like a flame of fire.") Here, below, is the pertinent text from Revelations:

Then I turned to see the voice that was speaking to me, and on turning I saw seven golden lampstands,
and in the midst of the lampstands one like a son of man, clothed with a long robe and with a golden girdle round his breast;
his head and his hair were white as white wool, white as snow; his eyes were like a flame of fire,
his feet were like burnished bronze, refined as in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of many waters;
in his right hand he held seven stars, from his mouth issued a sharp two-edged sword, and his face was like the sun shining in full strength.

=Correct me if I'm wrong but I've never seen a White person with hair like steel wool.=

Nor have you ever read a biblical passage that described him as having hair like steel wool, or even like wool; only white as white wool or snow.

=Although I have a multiracial background, I consider myself to be Black.=

Probably because there is a social and legal benefit to being black. As you just pointed out, you got into your desired colleges because of it. Would you consider yourself as "black" if those benefits did not exist?

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Monday, January 22, 2001 - 11:21 am:

=By White Vampire ( - 216.98.89.72) on Monday, January 8, 2001 - 01:33 pm:
Kim--You are correct in saying that I haven't always felt this way. It's actually been in the last five years or so--It's primarily the attitudes of the young black males--The arrogance they exhibit as a whole just makes me shake my head. The university I went to was a perfect example-- If a black dude was walking in the middle of the sidewalk(a very narrow sidewalk), he would continue to strut down the middle of the walk without making an attempt to move to the side so the walk could be shared. The other person would be forced to move into the often-soggy grass.=

God, how things haven't changed. I went to college in the mid to late 70s, and the same kind of thing went on. Blacks basically declared war against whites, and this was one of the more benign aspects of their behavior, but nonetheless an irritating one.

=Curses and threats were commonplace, 96% of the time by black males. A black dude beside me in anthropology slept the ENTIRE semester EVERY day and still received about the same marks that I did. Tremendous pressure on the faculty prohibited anyone from really doing anything to rock the boat. Trust me-- it's not just one or two bad experiences --it's MANY things that have caused me to dislike(younger) blacks. The totally- out -of wack catering to black people by these white ass-kissers must stop, or everyone will be screwed.=

True. A single standard for both achievement and behavior would be nice.

=I'm not sure where you got the part about Jesus having red eyes and wooly hair?=

She didn't.

=And last, it is up to black people to pull themselves up--the inequality argument cannot last forever--look at the youngst generations of black and white kids --their opportunites are ALMOST equal.=

Look at immigrants from all over Asia, even Africa and the Caribbean -- while American black kids are raise to complain about non-existant opprression, all the while receiving special privileges, these kids are excelling in every category, knowing that the supposed oppression that American blacks pretend exists is only imaginary.

By diop ( - 205.188.197.187) on Monday, January 22, 2001 - 09:23 pm:

peace, Jim you can't revise the American History
no matter how hard you try. Give back my ancestors
sweat and blood, then maybe i'll listen to your
point of view. diop

By Kim ( - 205.188.193.186) on Tuesday, January 23, 2001 - 09:24 am:

Jim Do you have a hard time finding things of your own to say or are you just an idiot??? Not that it's any of your business, but I consider myself Black b/c that's what I look like most. I don't find it to benefit me to be Black, I find just the opposite. When you start being discriminated against and treated badly for something you can't control, then we can talk, otherwise....you have nothing to say to me. You can interpret the Bible your way and I'll interpret it the right way.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Tuesday, January 23, 2001 - 09:26 am:

Diop:
To borrow a quote from Ronald Reagan's debate with Jimmy Carter: "There you go again." It seems to have gone over your head, but I didn't revise American history. In fact, I barely even touched on the subject. However, if you see something you feel is incorrect, please do the adult thing and a) point it out, and b) show that it is wrong by providing better information. All you've done up to now is post a rather childish blanket condemnation without so much as an iota of support for it, but that's the usual Afrocentric method of doing things.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Tuesday, January 23, 2001 - 09:34 am:

From Kim:
=Jim Do you have a hard time finding things of your own to say or are you just an idiot???=

Anyone with even an average intelligence level could readily see that, with the exception of a couple of quotes to refute the misinformation posted by others, that every word I've written has been my own. To say otherwise is to reveal a marked lack of reasoning power in the one saying it. As for being an idiot, even if I were, that would still put me at the top of the IQ heap on this board.

=Not that it's any of your business, but I consider myself Black b/c that's what I look like most.=

Fine. You could have just said so. By the way, please point out something, anything that you think I've written that was someone else's.

=I don't find it to benefit me to be Black, I find just the opposite. When you start being discriminated against and treated badly for something you can't control, then we can talk, otherwise....you have nothing to say to me.=

Most white people face that on a regular basis. We get overt hostility from blacks frequently. We are actively discriminated against in the work place. Because we so greatly outnumber blacks, that discrimination doesn't have much effect overall, but the fact that it exists, is encouraged and is considered good is offensive in the extreme.

=You can interpret the Bible your way and I'll interpret it the right way.=

It wasn't a matter of interpretation; it was a matter of quoting it correctly. If you want to pretend that black people lived in a part of the world they didn't, and that a prominent religious leader from a region without black people was in fact black, despite any corroborative evidence, that's your business, but please don't try to make it appear as though the Bible supports your contention.

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Tuesday, January 23, 2001 - 10:00 am:

TO JIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLACKS LIVED IN ASIA

BLACKS LIVED IN SOUTH AMERICA BEFORE COLUMBUS AND THE SLAVETRADE!!!!!!!!!

AND BLACKS STILL LIVE IN ASIA WITH THEIR AFRO'S!! SO I AM NOT TALKING CRAP!!!!!!! I HAVE THE PROOF FOR YOU!!!!!!!

FIRST OF ALL IN ASIA THERE ARE STILL BLACKS IN IRIAN YAJA!!!!!! THE ILANDS NEXT TO INDONESIA (GO CHECK IT YOURSELF)THEY ARE ABORIGINAL BLACKS (THAT MEANS THEY WHERE THERE BEFORE ANY OTHER RACE!!!!!!!)AND GUESSSSS WHAT YOU UNDERCOVER CIA SCHOLAR WHO WANTS TO GIVE US A BAD TIME TRYING TO PROVE THINGS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN PROVEN!!!!!!!(AND LET US THINK WE ARE FOOLS!)

THERE WHERE BLACKS BEFORE COLUMBUS IN SOUTH AMERICA AND I HAVE THE PROOF FOR YA!!!!!!!!!!

GO HERE :http://www.geocities.com/gregoryy_y/

YOU WILL FIND THE PICTURES OF THE PROOF OF THE ANCIENT B L A C K OLMECS AND ATZEKS!!!!!!!! YOU DAMMMMMMMMMMMMM IDIOT EVEN SACHARIA SITCHIN KNOWS THAT THE BLACKS WHERE THE ATZEKS AND OLMECS!!!!!!!

YOU WANT PROOF??????? M.O.T.H.E.R.F.U.C.K.E.R GO HERE TO SACHARIA HIS OWN PRIVATE WEBPAGE!!!!!!!

http://www.sitchin.com/

I HATE YOU ,DAMMMMMMMMM CIA IDIOT YOU ARE GETTING PIMPED BY THE NEW WORLD ORDER YOU HO!!!!!!!!!

By Kim ( - 152.163.201.56) on Wednesday, January 24, 2001 - 08:19 am:

I have never heard of White people being discriminated against. I guess you might be talking about affirmative action. Well, don't you think it's about time that Black people got a chance to get somewhere in the world??? I do. Every time you make a posting, you quote whatever the person before you said. Not only is it irritating, but downright stupid!!! I can use big words too, after all I do have my Bachelor's degree and am working on my graduate degree in Psychology. But if you're speaking nonsense, no matter how you dress it up, it's still NONSENSE.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Wednesday, January 24, 2001 - 09:11 am:

Kim, just because you've never heard of white people being discriminated against doesn't mean it doesn't happen -- a lot. Again, as you yourself pointed out, you got into the colleges of your choice because of your race. That means that some white kid didn't get in because of his or her race. This same scenario is played out time and again in education and the workplace. As for Affirmative Action, you mischaracterize it. Of course blacks should have, and do have, a chance to "get somewhere in the world," but they shouldn't be given something based on discrimination against someone else. Either you are for discrimination or you are against it; if you think blacks should be handed something because of their skin color, you are for it. As for quoting: just deal with it. It lets the reader know exactly what I'm responding to so that it is not ambiguous. If you find that irritating, too bad. I find the racism on this board much more irritating. As for speaking nonsense, you know that is not true. If it were, then perhaps you or someone here could take a stab at a counter-argument every now and then, but so far that hasn't happened.

By SMILING AT KIM HRH-GIVES HER A BIG HUG AND SMOOCHES AS SHE AFFECTIVELY BURIES THE WHITE ZOMBIE EARTHWORMD DIM! ( - 12.81.65.20) on Wednesday, January 24, 2001 - 02:17 pm:

LET'S ALL GIVE KIM A BIG HAND,GIRLFRIEND YOUR STARTING TO SOUND LIKE YOU DO HAVE A BRAIN THAT WORKS,YOU GO SIS GIRL!

By slic ( - 198.107.162.90) on Wednesday, January 24, 2001 - 02:51 pm:

to jim i know whp you are working for stupid peckerwood''''you are just trying to get information to use for yourself you know where you came from the caves and hills of europe

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Wednesday, January 24, 2001 - 04:01 pm:

Slic:
You really should read something other than black racist propaganda, as pleasing as it might be to you. Europeans haven't lived in caves in eons; blacks live in them to this day (e.g., the Dogon people of Mali). Be that as it may, you do realize, don't you, that this modern black racist practice of refering to white people as cave-dwellers and so forth is simply a manifestation of a rather large inferiority complex. For some reason it bothers you that your ancestors in Western Africa were just about the last people on earth to be brought, kicking and screaming, into civilization, so as a form of over-compensating you guys have now started calling the descendants and creators of the world's most advanced civilization "cave-dwellers" and such. This is one of the more pitiable examples of feelings of inadequacy on record.

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Wednesday, January 24, 2001 - 07:53 pm:

THE WHITE RACE IS ALBINO!!!!!!!!

AND ALBINOISM IS DE-EVOLUTION!!

THEY HAVE A DEFECT IN THEIR DNA AND RNA!!!

THE WHITES ALSO PRACTISED BEASTIALITY IN THEIR EARLY YEARS!!!!!!! THAT IS WHY THEY HAVE THE ANIMAL HAIR AND HAIR ALL OVER THEIR BODY ESPECIALY THEIR BACKS!!!!!!!!!

REMEMBER FROM A WHITE(PALE) MAN CANOT COME A BLACK HUE-MAN

BUT FROM A BLACK (HUE-MAN) CAN COME A PALE MAN WHEN A DE-EVOLUTION OCURS IN THE DNA AND RNA!!!

WHITES ARE DE-EVOLUTED AND THEY HAVE CALCIFIED BRAINS AND GLANDS!!!!! WITCH INHIBITS THEM TO BECOME A GOD!!!!!!!

THEY HAVE BEEN GRAFTED BY A BLACK GOD!!

NAMED JACUB!! (JAKOB)

AND THE WHITE RACE IS ONLY 6000 YEARS OLD!!

AND ABOUT TO GET WHAT PRESIDENT CLINTON HAS!!!!!!!! ALLLLLLLLL OVER THEIR BODY!!!!!

By Kim ( - 205.188.193.28) on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 08:44 am:

There is no way that I am for discrimination but I am for telling people like you to shut up and stop whining. If you find this board so irritating, there is only one solution...GET OFF!!! What are you, some 50 year old man who was turned down for a date by a beautiful Black woman and you feel pretty p.oed about it. Or were you denied a job because a better qualified Black person got it instead and you wanted to cry DISCRIMINATION!! Well Jim, the sad truth is, sometimes we don't always get what we want , do we?? You are the one who just needs to deal with it. Black people as a whole are going to continue to succeed and I guess that's just going to kill an old racist pig like you. TOO BAD!

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 10:03 am:

Kim:
I can appreciate hysterical outbursts as much as the next guy, especially on this board where they seem to be the common form of expression (did you take lessons from Greg?). I'm also impressed by ad-hominem attacks in place of a reasoned argument. You've mastered both, but no, Kim, my objections are exactly as stated. I object to Affirmative Action because there are parts of it that are discriminatory. I, unlike you apparently, am opposed to discrimination categorically. You are selective in your objection to it. As for being turned down for a date by a black women, I don't find black women attractive and would never ask one out, so the possibility of that happening is zero.
Again, though, if you'd ever care to have a discussion on an adult level, please let me know. Failing that, I look forward to more emotional outbursts and personal attacks from you, as per the usual.

By Blondie ( - 161.225.1.12) on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 03:16 pm:

Hey Greg- I have a serious question. I just met an albino this weekend. His parents are black, which (obviously) makes him black. Does this mean he is also a de-evolutionized human with calcified brains and glands? Or does this only pertain to whites?

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 07:37 pm:

OF COURCE THE GLANDS IN THE ALBINO ARE CALCIFIED THAT IS ONE OF THE REASONS HE IS >>>> PALE <<<<< JUST LIKE THE CAUCASIOD!! BECAUSE OF HIS CALCIFIED GLANDS HE ACTUALY HAS "DEAD" GLANDS IN HIS BODY!!!!!!!!!!

THE CAUCASOID HAS A SHORTER DNA STRING!!!!!!! WITCH MEANS HE HAS LESS BUILDING BLOCK (SO TO SAY IT IS ACTUALY INFORMATION!) THAN A BLACK MAN!!!HE IS DEFECTED AND THUS LESSER!!! AND HIS BONE STRUCTER IS ALSO WEAKER THAN THE HEU-MAN!! NOT TO MENTION HIS BRAIN HAS HAD A DEFECT AND HIS SKULL SHAPE HAS BECOME DE-EVOLUTED AS WELL!!!!!!! AND IS FILLED WITH MORE BRAIN FLUID THAN BLACKS!!!!! AND HIS REPRODUCTIONAL ORGANS ALSO BECAME LESS FUNCTIONAL!!

AND THE BLACK ALBINO IS ACTUALY SUPERIOR TO THE CAUCASIOD!!!!!

BECAUSE THE CAUCASOIDS HAVE DONE BEASTIALITY WHILE THEY WHERE IN EU "ROPE" AND THAT IS WHY THEY GOT THE ANIMAL HAIR ON THEIR BACKS AND ALL OVER THEIR BODY!!!!!!!!!!

AND NOT TO MENTION THE ANIMAL HAIR ON THEIR HEADS!!!!!!

AND NO THE ALBINO IS NOT BLACK!!!!!!! HE HAS A GENETIC DEFECT JUST LIKE THE WHITE'S ,YOU SEE THE ALBINO IS WHAT THE CAUCASION LOOKED LIKE 5000 YEARS AGO BEFORE THE ALBINO DID BEASTIALITY (WHAT STANDS IN THE BIBLE!!!)

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 07:41 pm:

AND AN ADD ON TO THE REPRODUCTIONAL ORGANS: YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE WHY WHITES ARE THE ONLY ONE'S WITH SPERM BANKS!!!!!!!!!!

AND THEY CELIBRATE (NATIONALY) WHEN A CAUCASION GIVE'S BIRTH TO MORE THAN 5 BABY'S!!!!!!!

DID YOU NOTICE THAT???

THEY ARE WEIRD PEOPLE!!!!!!!! AND THEY LIKE LYING!!! AND KILLING INDIDGENOUS PEOPLE!!!

By blondie ( - 161.225.129.12) on Monday, January 29, 2001 - 01:06 pm:

Well Greg- Thanks for your opinion. I'll be sure to pass it on to my friend. I know his family and friends will be interested in seeing what you have to say.

By White Vampire ( - 216.98.89.169) on Monday, February 5, 2001 - 10:49 pm:

Those 50-cent words are hard to spell, aren't they, Greg?............you dog-f>u>c>k>i>n>g whore!!

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.216.216.31) on Tuesday, February 6, 2001 - 07:51 pm:

YOU'VE BEEN WATCHING TOO MANY WWII MOVIES. BUT YES, IT IS FUN TO KILL NATIVES AND MOST ESECIALLY NIGGER-BOYS...........AND DESIGN VIRUSES TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF NIGGER-NATURE. AIDS KILLS BY SEX, SOMETHING NIGGERS-ANIMALS THAT THEY ARE CAN HAVE NO HIGHER THOUGHTS FOR! SEX ON THEIR MIND, PUBIC HAIR ON THEIR HEADS!

WHITES HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY TO GO TO OTHER PLANETS, NIGGERS HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY TO CHASE MONKEYS UP TREES!!!!

By WHITE VAMPIRE ( - 216.24.71.34) on Monday, April 23, 2001 - 09:47 am:

Who wants to teabag my nuts whilst I watch hrh's ol calcified grandma get stuffed by 16 Mexicans? eh?

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Monday, April 23, 2001 - 03:27 pm:

GONE WITH THE PALE DE-EVOLUTED MAN HIS LIES!

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.251.241) on Monday, April 23, 2001 - 10:45 pm:

SO, THE INSANE GREGG CHANGED HIS NAME TO GOD?!? IT FIGURES! HAVE YOU BEEN VISITING THOSE SPACE NIGGERS, YOU HALF-NIGGER BASTARD?

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Tuesday, April 24, 2001 - 03:27 am:

Good thing you posted that in every room 211

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.251.241) on Tuesday, April 24, 2001 - 08:11 am:

LOL! WHAT AN IGNORANT •••••!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: