Will and can black's create a superfund

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: MelaNet UnCut Talk: Will and can black's create a superfund
By Tjmax ( - 209.240.221.136) on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 05:24 pm:

I'm a big believer in people helping themselves and with black's as a group making in the billions[last numbers I've heard was five hundred billion dallars a year]that could be use to invest in the stock market,in black independent schools,black business's that will be able to employ our people and to support all our black colleage's.This will be the only way for blacks to really have control over their communities and a positive impact on them and this will be a start of blacks taking the responsible of takeing care of their own,because God knows that going in as an individual has fail[It takes a villiage to raise a child]so let say if[quoteing from the book:What if blacks did not exist by

Felix T. Ehui]14% of African-americans household have an annual income over $50,000 dollars,now if each

household with an income above $50,000 a year agrees to contribute $5 dollars a month,we'll reach the amount of $67,200,000 per year from this category alone and if all households with incomes between $25,000 and $50,000 per year agree to contribute$3 dollars per month,we'll reach the amount of $247,680,000 dollars per year from this category,put togather these contributions would amount to $314,880,000 per year.Now just think if all black households with a annual income below $50,000 per year was to agree to contribute $1 dollar per month,whitch would amount in the millions,we could revitalize not only our race,but also our communities and once and for all to prove to ourselves that we can be a unfiied people.We as blacks are at a crossroad and we're asking in what direction should we go,will we continue to tread that same old road that our forebear's treaded or will we choose a different path.Please tell me what you think about this or give your own solutions to the many problems facing the black community.Hotep,free at last,freedom land and may God bless you all.

By WV ( - 216.98.89.189) on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 11:28 am:

$1 a month...........straight into your bank account, a>s>s>hole!

By Tjmax ( - 209.240.220.153) on Monday, January 8, 2001 - 07:53 pm:

To WV:This post was not,about me or anyone lineing their pockets,but it was created to see if black people was thinking about a solution,similar to this to solve the many complex problems in our [black]communities and to start a conversation,that may contribute to a much larger debate in the black community.First of all I'm a man,who is able to work and earn money that I've made myself,so its not about your $1.00,but its about black people who claim to love themselves and their communities and their people,to rise above distrusting one another and to trust and become thy brother keeper.I've never said to send money to anyone in the post,but there are many smart and abled minded brothers and sisters out there,who can be trusted with the moneies,that I've outline in the post,and these people have a higher eudcation,plus the area that each person will deal with is the field of his/her studies,so you see the money would be use to create opportunities for those that don't have any in the mainstream or the society at large.I believe that this fund could be use to create every career field that man have conceived.This would give blacks,for the first time in the U.S. a power base in which, we'll have the power to have our concerns heard and acted on,on/at every level of the nation.This idea is very old,for many have already,had plan like this,so it nothing new,that being that,is that we never have tried this idea to it fullness,for along as we go down the same old roads that our parent's traveled,we'll continue to be at the bottom.Now is the time,to catch the moment,will we or will we not,[it's up to you and me.God Bless

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.216.216.100) on Monday, January 8, 2001 - 11:32 pm:

THAT'S ALOT OF WELFARE AND DRUG MONEY, STUPID NIGGER!!

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Friday, January 12, 2001 - 09:13 pm:

GO HERE: http://www.benetton.com/img/albino.jpg

By Tjmax ( - 209.240.221.88) on Sunday, February 18, 2001 - 11:41 am:

Darkwhitebread 211.216.216.100,I know that it's so hard for you to undestand this normal everyday concept,but I know you can't,so I want even brother you,solong knownothing darkwhitebread.

By MESSAGE FROM HRH-DARKOVERLORD HIS REALNESS TO TJMAZ-209 YOUR ON THE RIGHT TRACK! ( - 12.81.67.209) on Sunday, February 18, 2001 - 03:31 pm:

209-TJMAX GREAT POST,GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU.IT'S GOOD TO SEE THIS POST WHAT YOU SAID IS MORE THEN TRUE AND TO LONG OVERDUE. I WOULD SUGGEST ONE THING,IN THE FUTURE DON'T EVER RESPOND DIRECTLY TO ANY OF THE WHITE RACIST COCKROACHES ON THIS SITE. YOUR MESSAGES ARE TO IMPORTANT TO WASTE TIME DIRECTING ENERGY TOWARD THESE BOTTOM FEEDING SLUGS OF DISINFO. ONE MORE THING YOUR RESPONES TO 211-ALAIS 'DIRTYUNDERWEAR'',WAS WASTED ON A ZOMBIE.

By Jahi Ngozi ( - 216.160.141.78) on Tuesday, February 20, 2001 - 03:02 am:

Brothers and Sisters:

We need your help. We are a Book Club/Study Group based in Denver, Colorado, seeking alliances with other study groups around the country. Our desire is to link our studies with yours. Some of our previous books include: "The Debt", "Yurugu", "Today I Cried", "What's Love Got To Do With It", and "The Higher Self". Please indulge us and send an e-mail address and let us know what you're studying. We need the link as well as the support. Please send it to JahiNgozi@aol.com

By zzzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.73) on Thursday, February 22, 2001 - 02:08 pm:

a superfund would be a great thing
but very hard to accomplish, there
would probaly only be a small percentage
of people willing to do it...we have to
take responsibility for rebuilding the
black community and being financially
independent would be a good first step...
good post & idea, tjmax

By darkoverlord ( - 198.106.46.87) on Thursday, February 22, 2001 - 08:57 pm:

NIGGERS WOULD ONLY GIVE IT BAQCK TO THE WHITE MAN AND BLAME HIM FOR TAKING CONTROL.YOU HAVE TO GET UP OFF YOUR KNEES AND STOP CRYING,IF YOU WANT FREEDOM FIGHT FOR IT DUMB ASS NIGGERS,OR FORGET IT

By HRH-DARKOVERLORD HAS TO PUT ANOTHER POSER IN ITS PLACE,198 PAY ATTENTION DIK BREATH,DON'T MAKE ME HAVE TO SPANK THAT PIMPLELY ASS OF YOURS,HOUSE HOE! ( - 12.81.70.194) on Friday, February 23, 2001 - 08:04 am:

198 ANOTHER IN THE LONG LINE OF SHAPE SHIFTERS,WHO PRETEND TO BE ABOUT SOMETHING ONLY TO TURN AROUND AND SPIT SOMETHING FOUL LIKE THIS. ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID THAT NOW YOUR TRYNA TAG ME WITH YOUR IGNORANCES. YOU BETTER STICK WITH THE KIDS LIKE 211/216 OR 63.YOUR PROBABLY ANOTHER,SILLY LIBERAL CRACKER WHO DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING WORTH SAYING SO YOU JUST JUMP AROUND LIKE A SCHOOL GIRL TURNING TRICKS. DON'T MAKE ME HAVE TO PUT YOU ON THE IOWA LIST. IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS ,HERE GOES."IDIOTS OUT WALKING AROUND."

By bmawute ( - 206.170.78.254) on Tuesday, April 17, 2001 - 02:01 pm:

We can create a superfund, and we are creating one as I write this.
Black Man Rising!

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.72.6) on Tuesday, April 17, 2001 - 04:35 pm:

You'll never make it!
White Man Belching!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: