Responses from Mormons about Africa and our book.

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: MelaNet UnCut Talk: Responses from Mormons about Africa and our book.
By
embayemelekin ( - 198.235.69.172) on Monday, January 8, 2001 - 09:57 pm:

I have written a book proving the book of Mormon to be an African book, written and documented by the African ancestors. Read responses from people in other forums.
Thank you, Embaye Melekin.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0968156916/qid%3D977706976/sr%3D1-1/107-2579150-8988549
http://www.beliefnet.com/boards/discussion_list.asp?boardID=330
http://www.anewdesign.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000863.html
http://www.nigeria.com/dcforum/DCForumID1/241.html#

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.216.216.100) on Monday, January 8, 2001 - 11:39 pm:

AND EVERYBODY GIVES A •••• TOO, STUPID NIGGER •••••••!!!!!

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Tuesday, January 9, 2001 - 08:11 am:

YES EMBAYEMELEKIN THE BOOK OF MORMON IS ABSOLUTE TRUTH THE BLACK RACE IS CHOSEN AND THE WHITES SHALL BE DESTROYED BY GOD SINCE THEY ARE THE GRAFTED PEOPLE BY JACOB THEY ARE NOT EVEN PEOPLE BUT MUTANTS WITH GENETIC DEFECTS AND WITH A SHORTER DNA STRING THAN PURE BLACKS!!

THE WHITE RACE IS ACTUALY JUST SOME ALBINO FOOLS WHO WHERE GRAFTED BY JACOB!! THE WHITES LACK MELANIN HAVE ANIMAL HAIR ,SHORTER DNA STRINGS WEAKER BONE STRUCTURE AND HAIR ON THEIR BODY'S AND DEFORMED NOSE'S THEY ARE THE ONLY ONE'S WITH THE DEFORMED NOSE ALL NON-WHITES AND THAT ARE THE BLACKS AND YELLOWS DO NOT HAVE THAT DE-EVOLUTED NOSE!! AND BY THE WAY THEY CAN NOT EVEN BREED GOOD SINCE THEY ARE ONLY 10% OF THE WORLD POPULATION!! SO YOU CAN ALSO SEE THAT THEIR FEMALES ARE DISFUNCTIONAL!!

THE WHITES ALSO ARE FOOLS BY NATURE THEY DESTROY THIS PLANET WITH USELESS TECHNOLOGY (LIKE NUCLEAR POWER) AND THEY INVENTED GAY SEX HEAR THIS BACK IN ANCIENT GREECE THE GREEK SAW GAY SEX AS NORMAL AND INTERCOURSE WITH FEMALES AS LOW!! THEY HAD RITUALS WHERE THEY WOULD F.U.C.K EACH OTHER IN THE AZZ THEY ARE SUCH ANIMALS IT IS SO FUNNY AND NOWADAYS MOST OF THE WHITE MALES STILL LIKE MALE SEX!! (LIKE BUSH AND REAGAN AND GORE)

BEFORE JACOB THERE WHERE NO WHITE PEOPLE!!
EVERYONE ON THE PLANET WAS BLACK!!

GO TO 2 OF MY PAGE'S:

http://www.geocities.com/gregoryy_y/ AND

http://tripleblackness.homestead.com/TRIPLEBLACKNESS.html

PEACE TO YOU EMBAYEMELEKIN

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Tuesday, January 9, 2001 - 08:21 am:

AND BY THE WAY IF YOU LOOK GOOD AT A WHITE WITH A (LONG) BEARD AND LONG HEAD HAIR AND THAN LOOK AT A GIBON APE YOU WILL SEE THE SIMALARITY'S VERY EAZY!!

BOTH APES AND CAUCASIONS HAVE STRAIGHT ANIMAL HAIR AND HAIR ON THEIR BODY'S

BOTH APES AND CAUCASIONS HAVE THIN LIPS

BOTH APES AND CAUCASIONS HAVE LOW IQ'S

SO YOU CAN REALY SEE THAT A CAUCASION LOOKS LIKE AN APE

AND HEAR THIS THE CAUCASION DARED TO CALL BLACKS APES WHILE BLACKS DO NOT EVEN HAVE ANIMAL HAIR AND NO THIN LIPS LIKE APES HAHAHAAAAAA THE WHITES CAN'T EVEN LOOK GOOD OUT OF THEIR DE-EVOLUTED EYE'S!!!

THE WHITES ARE JUST LIKE CHILDEREN, STUPIDLY FUNNY LITTLE CREATURES!!!

THEY NEED TO BE SPANKED!!! WITH A CIRCLE SAW!!!

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Tuesday, January 9, 2001 - 12:55 pm:

HEY EMABAYEMALIKIN

YOU ARE A TRUE KNOWER I HAVE CHECKED YOUR POST ABOUT MUSLIMS:

"Islam, the religion of ignorance and backwardness."
Since the introduction of Islam, the religion of Arab slave masters, Africa and the black race have been retrogressing. At its introduction stage by slave masters like Usman Dan Fodio, some sort of governance and governmental structure was introduced. However, with time, such structures have become nothing more than oppressing institutions. The Emirs have become oppressors and suppressors that have no mind of their own and have turned into clowns that take directives from Iran, Libya or Saudi Arabia etc. They don't represent the interest of the black race anymore.
As a religion, Islam is a promoter of corruption and deception. Wealth is amassed by a few and the majority are subjected to a level of total loyalty and subserviency to a level of close to slavery. Fasting is another hypocrisy practiced by the followers of Islam. They don't eat throughout the day but spend the whole night feasting on the best food they could not even afford during the other eleven monthds. The hypocrites think they could deceive the Almighty by spitting the whole day but filling their stomacks throughout the night. They only deceive themselves.
Islam has deviated tremendously from that preached by Mohammed. Mohammed was a good man and extremely generous. He was the sort of a person that would give his last penny to anyone in need. However, Mohammed never called himself a messenger of God or asked his name to be mentioned a million times, as most Moslems do today. He fought against idolatery and ungodliness but did not promote himself, as he is being used by the clans called Moslems today.
Mohammed knew Jesus Christ as the Son of God. Mohammed knew that he was not worth to even become the footstool of Jesus Christ. Mohammed was a mortal but a good man. That is where his story ends. He died a long time ago and may his soul rest in peace. Let us forget about him and concentrate on the living one, Jesus Christ.
We know that Mohammed was a blackman. The Arabs forbid the revelation of his picture or any sort of drawwing depicting him because they are ashamed of the color of his skin. They could not imagine themselves following the teachings of a #####. Without any dout, the Arabs are the most racist people in the world. There is perhaps, no other race that demeans blacks like the Arabs. Go to any Arab country or even those in the Western countries and you will agree with me.
Hence my fellow Africans and misguided followers of Islam, the time of redemption is neigh. Mohammed has been dead for centuries but Jesus Christ is coming back soon. Get out of your ignorance and fellowship of a religion that will fade away soon. Embrace the Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ, the only Son of our Almighty. Don't follow a dead religion and a dead prophet and a dead way of life. Covering your wives like ghosts and insulting God by invoking, "Allah akbir" when you don't mean it is not the way. You are deceiving yourselves and should get out of your blindness and ignorance.
Today, Moslems have become the grand thieves in Africa and in Nigeria. They are drunks, homosexuals, and patronize prostitution, while they seclude their women in iron fences. They give the true meaning of the word hypocrisy an accurate translation. They profess to be holy but all they do is either deception or pure hypocrisy.
My fellow Nigerians and the rest of Africa, Jesus came personally came to Africa and preached the Gospel to us. We can prove that our forefathers were the mighty Israelites and they walked with God. We are the blessed people and descendants of Joseph the son of Israel. We don't need Islam, a religion of the Arabs and slavery, decadence, ignorance and backwardness. We don't need to be the subjescts of Arabs, Iranians, Pakistanis etc. who hate the black race and try to oppress us wherever we encounter them. Let's get out of Islamic bondage and into the light of our Savior Jesus Christ. Mohammed does not save. Mohammed did his part and is dead and rotte. Jesus Christ lives and shall come soon. Let us not waste our lives following the teachings of a dead man and the distortions of Arabs. Lets live forever with the living Christ. Let us kill Islam in Africa and bring the sunshine of the world, the faith of the Redeemer and Savior.

YOU ARE ONE OF THE PEOPLE ON EARTH THAT KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE FOOLS THAT CAN NOT STAND YOUR TRUTH ARE JUST TO BRAINWASHED AND ARE JUST TRAPED IN A CHILDISH FASE!!

STAY STRONG AND I KNOW FOR SURE YOU ARE BEING GUIDED!!

By bmawute ( - 206.170.78.254) on Tuesday, January 9, 2001 - 05:12 pm:

Greg-
You are so wrong about Islam and what it means. Islam means peace, and a Muslim is one who submits to the will of God. I think that you are confusing a culture of races with the actual religion. If one believes in peace and submission to the will of Allah (God) then in that vein, we are all muslims. It really doesn't matter what you call yourself, God is no respector of persons. The key factor to being one with God is OBEDIENCE. If you study, you will realize that Abraham, a prophet of God, was a Muslim. Also, Jesus said that there would be one more prophet to come after him, and that was the Prophet Ibn Abdul Muhammad (PBUH). I think that you should read the Holy Quaran for yourself before you make statements based upon what someone else has written about it. If Jesus were walking around right now, would you recognize him?
Peace

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.216.216.101) on Wednesday, January 10, 2001 - 04:32 am:

YEAH, RIGHT!! THE PEACEFUL LMOSLEMS ARE BOMBING CHURCHES, BOMBING BUSSES, AND KILLING PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD!! ACTUALLY ISLAM MEANS "INSANE BABY KILLER" AND ALL MOSLEMS ARE ASSHOLES WHO WORSHIP WHAT MUD-HAMMID HAD A HALLUCENATION ABOUT WHEN HE WAS SMOKING SOME HASH!!

FUKK ALLAH!!

FUKK MUHAMMID!!

FUKK ISLAM!!

AND FUKK ALL ASSHOLES WORSHIP THIS STUPID DEPRAVED RELIGON!!!! THE USA SHOULD NUKE TH EMIDDLE EAST AND TAKE THE OIL!! FUKK THE A-RABS!!

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Wednesday, January 10, 2001 - 10:40 am:

DAMMMMMMMMM FOR ONES I AGREE WITH WHITEY THE VAMPIRE!!!!!!!

MAY THE BOMBS FALL ON THE ARABS MAY THEY ALL DIE!!!!!

AND GUES WHAT IT IS WRITEN IN THE BIBLE THAT THE ARABS WILL DIE WHEN THE CHINESE ATTACK!!!!

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Wednesday, January 10, 2001 - 10:48 am:

AND IN THE BIBLE THE CHINESE ARE CALLED

"HEXIANS" AND IN THE BIBLE STANDS THAT THE MIDLE EAST WILL DIE AND THAT 1/3 OF THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD WILL DIE IN THE WAR WHEN THE HEXIANS WILL ATTACK!!!!!!!!!

FANTASTIC I HOPE THE WORLD WILL BE FREED OF THESE BASTARDS THAT LIE ABOUT MOHAMED WHO WAS A PURE BLACK MAN!!!!!!

THESE MUSLIMS LIE ABOUT MUHAMED THEY HAVE CHANGED THE KORAN AND CHANGED THE WAY MOHAMED LIVED SINCE MOHAMED WAS A PROFET!!!! AND JESUS HIMSELF SAID AFTER HIM THERE WILL BE ONE MORE PROFET AND THAT PROFET WAS MOHAMED!!! BUT THE ARABS RAPED THE RELIGION AND SAID THAT FEMALES HAD TO FOLLOW SOME STUPID RULES !!!!!!! THE ARABS DID THAT RULE BECAUSE SO THEY CAN F.U.C.K ASSSSSSSS MUCH BITCHES AS THEY LIKE!!!!!!! THEY ARE BASTARDS!!!!!!

JUST AS LOW AS THE DAMMMMMMM GREEK AND ROMANS WHO WHERE FAGGOTSSSSSSSSSSSSS

By JUST SO YA KNOW, NIGGER! ( - 164.124.250.231) on Thursday, January 11, 2001 - 05:14 am:

This is a VERY DANGEROUS time. The Bush family is
playing a sinister game of "class warfare" to divide-and-conquer the
American people (global stronghold of national sovereignty) on the way to
their planned and intended Fourth Reich. This is too frightening or
otherwise unthinkable to those whose instincts are moreso nurturing love
than confronting the hard realities of evil. Which is why men usually
fight the more fearsome wars.

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Thursday, January 11, 2001 - 09:04 am:

WHELLLLLL JUST SO YA KNOW,DE-EVOLUTED MUTANT!

THE BUSHES ARE PART OF THE CIA AND THEY ARE PART OF THE ORDER OF THE SKULL AND BONES AND THUS ARE PART OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER!!

AND THEY ARE NOT ABOUT TO MAKE A FOURTH REICH!!

THEY ARE ABOUT TO F.U.C.K UP ALL HUE-MANS!!(THEY ARE ALREADY DOING IT,INCLUDING TO YOU!!)

THEIR GOD IS LUCIFER ,BUSH PRAYS TO LUCIFER AND A OTHER MIGHTY OWL GOD AND HE IS ALSO A FAGOT BY BELIEVE!!

BUSH WILL PUSH GLOBALISM AND A ONE WORLD ORDER NAMELY THE NEW WORLD ORDER!!

WORLD WAR 3 IS ABOUT TO BEGIN AND THE AMERIKKKAN CITIZANS WILL LOSE THEIR WEAPONS AND WILL GET A NICE CHIP IN THEIR RIGHT HAND AND IN THEIR FOREHEAD!!

AND BY THE WAY BUSH IS ANTI CAUCASION AND ANTI BLACK AND ANTI YELLOW!!

HE IS PRO DEATH!!!!!! AND HIS GOD TO NAMLY : MIGHTY LUCIFER!!

AND THE KKK IS CONTROLED BY THE CIA AND IS USED JUST TO GET RID OF SOME PEOPLE AND USE THE SO CALLED "SUPERIORITY THEORY OF WHITES" AS A SCAPEGOAT TO DESTROY THE WHITE RACE!!!

AND GUESSSSSSSSSS WHAT IDIOT!!!!!!

YOUR AMERI KKK AN ARMY NOW IS MAKING RECRUIT SLOGANS IN GUESSSSSSSSS WHAT LANGUAGE :

SPANISH!!!!!!! AND YA ARMY GUIDEBOOK NOW IS WRITEN TRI-LANGUAL AHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YA STUPID CAUCASION YA DON'T KNOW S.H.I.T!!!!

AND GO AND CHECK THE NEW LOGO OF THE AMER KKK AN ARMY!!! AT: http://www.goarmy.com/

AND BY THE WAY THE NEW WORLD ORDER SEES ALL HEUMANS ASSSSSS ••••!!!!! INCLUDING THE CAUCASION RACE!!!

YA DUMB CAUCASION YA AZZZZZZ IS 10% ON THA PLANET!! (AND DECREASING AND BUSH LOVES IT!!)

AND THE DEVIL "LUCIFER" HATES ALL HEUMANS!! AND THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS A SLAVE OF THE MIGHTY LUCIFER!!!

SO GO AND DIE WHITEY SINCE YA SO CALLED REPUBLICAN PARTY IS PRO NEW WORLD ORDER!!!

BOTH REPUBLICAN AND DEMOCRATIC PARTY'S ARE FUNDED BY ONE!!!!!!! IT IS A SCEAM YALLLLL THINK YA VOTE FOR ONE PARTY BUT YA DON'T YOU ARE A FOOL A CIVILIAN FOOL!!!

THE DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICAN ARE BOTH MADE BY ONE!!

IT IS JUST A PUPPET GAME!!!!!! AND POWELL WILL RECRUIT CAUCASIONS TO THA ARMY NON-FOLANTAIRLY!!

IF YA AZZZZZ DON'T GO TO THA ARMY YA AZZZZZZZ GOES TO JAIL!!!!!!

AND GET F.U.C.K.E.D IN THE AZZZZ WITH SOAP!!

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DUMB WHITEY YA DONT KNOW S.H.I.T!

GO AND GET YA SELF SOME FLUOROID!!!

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Saturday, January 13, 2001 - 02:19 pm:

AND EMBAYEMALEKIN MAKE SURE YOU GO HERE:

http://tripleblackness.homestead.com/TRIPLEBLACKNESS.html

AND READ EVERYTHING!!!

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.71.8) on Sunday, March 18, 2001 - 04:06 pm:

The Mormon "religion" is trash. And so is Greg.

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Monday, March 19, 2001 - 02:18 am:

The Mormon religion is BS along with the Christian religion.

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Monday, March 19, 2001 - 01:30 pm:

Colored Folk

Most of the so-called Europeans of today are not really Caucasians. They are Mulattos. The pure Caucasian stock are those people with blond hair and blue eyes.
If you were to snatch the hood off most K.K.K., you would not find blond haired, blue eyed Aryans (nobles). You would find dark haired, dark eyed mulattos, who think that they are white. Most skinheads do not have blond hair and blue eyes, nor did the German Chancellor Adolph Hitler.

Unbeknown to them, they are a part of the Negroid race. They are the coloreds.

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.72.31) on Tuesday, March 20, 2001 - 05:21 pm:

I don't know about that, Maria . I do believe in God. How can a person explain the Earth being created > it didn't happen by a big bang All opinions aside, what are the chances of people just appearing on their own? Something had to create them. And it was God.

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Tuesday, March 20, 2001 - 08:32 pm:

You know thats a subject I am very confused about. I know that I do not beleive in the Christian God. I know I believe in a higher power...I just don't know what.

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.73.28) on Wednesday, March 21, 2001 - 09:15 am:

I'm not a particularly religious person, butI believe that religions should be inclusive, and believe it or not, you won't find anyone that rejects outsiders like the Mormons . They do welcome all minorities, of course, but, if a person's not a member, or should I say , refuse to become one after their high-pressure sales tactics, they wouldn't piss on someone dying of thirst in the dessert. I had to run two missionary guys out of my yard when they wouldn't leave me alone, after my repeated attempts to politely reject them and their fake religion. Then I told them I was going to go get a stick, and I told them if they weren't gone when I got back , I would thrash them thoroughly and make them walk barefoot back to Salt Lake City, or wherever the hell their capital is (I wouldn't really have done that, but I did mean business with them). One last thing-- It is a historically recorded fact that Joseph Smith , their first leader back 150 years ago, schemed up a plan to start a new religion and make himself famous forever. There are two accounts of him being charged with adultery TWICE in other towns in the Southwest, but he justified this as merely taking on more wives and being a polygamist, because people in the Bible did so. He wasn't married to them however. But I agree with you, Maria: some religions are hard to believe, in fact damn near impossible.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Wednesday, March 21, 2001 - 02:01 pm:

Maria:
You and I agree on that. I could make a good case for the existence of a god, gods, or some kind of higher power, but I couldn't make a good case for him, it or they being exactly as described in the Bible or Koran. That's not to say that they're wrong, only that there is a lot of inconsistency and a great many questions that are left unanswered that make it hard, for some at least, to buy into it as told in the Bible.

By INVADER ( - 131.252.180.198) on Thursday, March 22, 2001 - 11:46 am:

THERE ARE A GREAT MANY INCONSISTENCIES IN THE BOOK THAT YOU CLAIM TO KNOW. THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND EUROPE, JIM BOB I NOTICE YOU ARE TRYING TO TONE IT DOWN A LITTLE WHY DO YOU COME TO THIS BLACK WEB SITE?

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Thursday, March 22, 2001 - 12:22 pm:

Invader:
I didn't realize I was toning it down. I'll try not to in the future.
I come here because this is like a black racist watering hole and is a good place to make fools of people who deserve to be made fools of.

By Cracka Hater ( - 63.29.62.238) on Tuesday, May 8, 2001 - 01:25 am:

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Monday, March 19, 2001 - 01:30 pm:
Colored Folk

Most of the so-called Europeans of today are not really Caucasians. They are Mulattos. The pure Caucasian stock are those people with blond hair and blue eyes.
If you were to snatch the hood off most K.K.K., you would not find blond haired, blue eyed Aryans (nobles). You would find dark haired, dark eyed mulattos, who think that they are white. Most skinheads do not have blond hair and blue eyes, nor did the German Chancellor Adolph Hitler.

Unbeknown to them, they are a part of the Negroid race. They are the coloreds.

>>wRONG! Break it down. Cau = black; Caucus Mountains = black mountains

Caucasion = BLACK ASIANS

So what are whites? They are a long way from being Black Asians

By Nigga Killer ( - 211.61.250.241) on Tuesday, May 8, 2001 - 07:25 am:

WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!! DA PO, PO BLAKK MANG!!! WHHAAHH!! BY THE WAY, HITLER HAD BLUE EYES!! STUPID NIGGER PUNK, I BET YOUR MAMMIES SORRY SHE GAVE HER SKANKY ASS TO SOME NIGGER GIVING HER DRUGS AND GOT PREGNANT WITH YOUR SHITSKIN ASS!

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Tuesday, May 8, 2001 - 08:02 am:

A Chosen People (THE >>>>>>>>BLACK<<<<<<< RACE)

* 1 "When the LORD your God brings you into the land which you go to possess, and has cast out many nations before you, the Hittites and the Girgashites and the Amorites and the Canaanites and the Perizzites and the Hivites and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than you, 2and when the LORD your God delivers them over to you, you shall conquer them and utterly destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them nor show mercy to them. 3Nor shall you make marriages with them. You shall not give your daughter to their son, nor take their daughter for your son. 4For they will turn your sons away from following Me, to serve other gods; so the anger of the LORD will be aroused against you and destroy you suddenly. 5But thus you shall deal with them: you shall destroy their altars, and break down their sacred pillars, and cut down their wooden images, and burn their carved images with fire.
6"For you are a holy people to the LORD your God; the LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for Himself, a special treasure above all the peoples on the face of the earth. 7The LORD did not set His love on you nor choose you because you were more in number than any other people, for you were the least of all peoples; 8but because the LORD loves you, and because He would keep the oath which He swore to your fathers, the LORD has brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you from the house of bondage, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

KILL THE CANANITES! KILL THEM ALL DON'T MAKE CHILDREN WITH THEM KILL EM!!

GOD IS MY WITHNESS!!

THE POWER OF THE KUSHITES HAS AWAKENED!

By Maria ( - 211.61.250.241) on Tuesday, May 8, 2001 - 08:35 am:

FUKK YOUR GOD-HE DOESN'T EXIT!!

FUKK ALLAH!!

FUKK ALLAH!!

FUKK ALLAH!!

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Tuesday, May 8, 2001 - 02:24 pm:

Yeah, he doesn't EXIT. Stupida-s

By GOD ( - 211.61.250.241) on Tuesday, May 8, 2001 - 08:01 pm:

HEY MARIA-FUKK THE JEW RACE!! STUPID WHORE!! NO WONDER THEY HATED YOU IN SCHOOL!

TAKE A SHOWER, YOU FILTHY NIGGER-LOVEER JEW •••••!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: