IS IT REALLY NECESSARY TO CONTIUNE WASTING YOUR TIME TALKING TO REACTINARY RACIST CLOWNS,WHEN THATS NOT THE PURPOSE OF THIS SITE?

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: MelaNet UnCut Talk: IS IT REALLY NECESSARY TO CONTIUNE WASTING YOUR TIME TALKING TO REACTINARY RACIST CLOWNS,WHEN THATS NOT THE PURPOSE OF THIS SITE?
By NEW WORLD AFRICAN DARKOVERLORD STEPS IN AND RETAKES THIS SITE FOR ALL HUMANS AND PUTS THE FINAL NAILS IN THE COFFINS OF ALL WHITE RACIST ZOMBIES1 ( - 12.81.65.43) on Friday, January 12, 2001 - 06:28 am:

FOR THE PAST YR. I'VE WATCH A CONSTANT STREAM OF ••••• PASSING ITSELF OFF AS WHITE RACIST FLIES ,BUZZING ALL OVER THIS SITE. THESE MAGGOT LEECHES HAD THE NERVE TO BELIEVE THAT THEY WERE GONA TAKE OVER THIS SITE. ALOT OF YOU WHO COME HERE CAN'T SEEM TO GET PASS THEM,SO YOU WASTE TIME DEBATING THEM. AS I'VE SAID BEFORE WE DON'T TALK TO THE DEAD WE BURY THEM.

SOME OF YOU ARE SO WEAK THAT YOU SPEND ALL YOUR TIME HERE GOING BACK AND FORTH WITH THESE CLONES.DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER,DOES IT PUSH OUR AGENDA AS A PEOPLE ANY FURTHER,HELL NO,SO STOP TALKING DIRECTLY TO THESE ZOMBIES.

ALL THIS SILLY TALK ABOUT SEX AND WHO'S A DEVIL REALLY DON'T MEAN ••••• TO THESE ASSWIPES,CUZ MOST OF THEM JUST GET OFF ON YOUR COMMENTS TO THEM. I EXPLAINED BEFORE IF YOU HAVE THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THEM FINE,BUT DON'T CONTIUNE TO ENGAGE,THESE BLOOD DRINKING CHILDMOLESTING INCEST BREEDING PINHEADS.

SOME OF YOU SEEM TO BE TRYNA GET THESE WHITE MONKEYS ,TO LIKE YOU BY APPEALING TO THEIR SINCE OF HUMANESS,WHAT A STUPID IDEA.STOP WITH THE WE ARE THE WORLD •••••,THESE BEASTIE BOYS ARE FOR REAL. SO STOP TELLING THEM ABOUT YOUR FAMILIES AND OTHER NONSENCIAL THINGS.

TO THE SISTERS OUT THERE DROP ALL THE ASSNINE TALK ABOUT HOW IF ONE OF THESE CRACKERS HAD A BLACK WOMEN HE WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THEM.THESE BEASTIE BOYS HAVE AND WILL CONTIIUNE TO RAPE AND MURDER BLACK WOMEN,SO THEY DO KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH AND TO THEM.

DROP ALL THE RETARDED COMMENTS ABOUT GOD PUNISHING THESE FOUL DEMEANTED VAMPIRES,CUZ IT HASN'T HAPPEN AND IT AIN'T GONA HAPPEN. GOD IS A TOOL USED TO CONTROL THE POOR AND STUPID,IT DAM SURE DON'T STOP NO BULLETS!

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENTS,START BY BRING AS MANY OF YOUR FRIENDS TO THIS SITE,SO WE CAN DROWN OUT THE SOUNDS,THESE WHITE LEECHES MAKE,IT'S JUST THAT SIMPLE.

IT'S A NEW YR SO ACT LIKE IT,DON'T LET THE BEASTIE BOYS CONTROL YOUR SITE.ONE MORE THING WE NEED TO PINPOINT ONE OF THE WHITE RACIST SITES AND START DOING THIS SAME TACTIX TO THEM. I DON'T WANT ANY EXCUSES,EITHER YOUR READY TO FIGHT OR YOUR READY TO LAY DOWN AND DIE,WHICH IS IT!

I EXPECT TO SEE THE USUAL VAPID COMMENTS FROM THE ••••• GALLERY, SINCE I'VE TRAINED THEM AND GIVEN THEM NAMES. BUT SINCE I DON'T RESPOND TO THEM,IT DOESN'T MATTER. LIKE I KEEP SAYING EITHER YOUR IN CONTROL OR YOUR BEING CONTROLLED WHICH IS IT FOLKS?

By JUST ME ( - 164.124.250.231) on Friday, January 12, 2001 - 06:56 am:

DARKOVERLORD, YOU ARE PROBABLY THE ONE POSTING AND THEN PASSNG IT OFF AS SOMEONE ELSE. YOU ARE REALLY SICK, JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHERS ON THIS SITE.

By White Vampire ( - 216.98.88.98) on Friday, January 12, 2001 - 05:44 pm:

That's right!! Listen to little Urkel Calls himself asskicker this and "retake this site" etc, etc. Darkie WHAT THE F>U>C>K ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO ME ?? He doesn't do anything but run hi s mouth!

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Friday, January 12, 2001 - 09:07 pm:

GO HERE: http://www.benetton.com/img/albino.jpg

By saltydog ( - 64.12.102.23) on Wednesday, April 11, 2001 - 10:45 am:

This website started out as a viable way to spread African culture and as a means for any interested person to read informed opinion about many of the problems facing the African community. It's therefore a shame that a handful of white racists are hogging the threads here. Why should three stooges, to wit: jim, a pompous white jackass, guido, a case for the nearest mental institution, and white vampire, a blithering idiot, be accorded any attention at all? To ignore a fool is to show him your utmost contempt. Even in the absence of a practical cracker filter, one still has the option of using the scroll keys in order to bypass the whitenoise. When these semiliterate white supremacists come here feigning a desire to debate racial issues, they have instead a strategy of spreading discord and disinformation as widely as possible. It doesn't matter how many posts you put up in rebuttal, because they are always going to try to sweep their racial hatreds under the rug. Their attempts to deconstruct the savage side of European history are patently (a word jim must think he has a patent on) obvious. Every moment spent responding to their puerile propaganda is a moment not spent on doing something productive. To His Realness HRH, Martin, Internetterrorist, and zzzzzz, a twenty-one gun salute for having this figured out from the beginning. To Maria, if you're still out there, I think you've begun to figure out jim's game plan. He's going to continue to skulk around here in his vain quest to get everyone else to capitulate. By capitulate, I mean you agree with him that Europeans are superior to people of color. If you fall for that, he'll reward you with a little smiley face in his next post. Wow! As for HRH, he's not a black supremacist. Being prejudiced against whites is not the same thing as hating them. Prejudice in a people or group often arises from mistrust based upon collective experience. Ask yourself a few questions: what has trusting the white man ever done for Native Americans of North America? Did trusting whites help the indigenous peoples of Australia, of South America? Africans tried trusting the European, to their eternal sorrow. If I were African, would I be prejudiced against whites? In the immortal words of Shaft, "You're damned right!"

By zzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.73) on Wednesday, April 11, 2001 - 01:08 pm:

hey Salty, good to see you are still around,
you know as long as Jim-Bob is around i'll
be here to put my foot up his....well u know...

By bmawute ( - 206.170.78.254) on Wednesday, April 11, 2001 - 01:57 pm:

Salty and New World Afrikan Darkverlord,
What you are both saying is so profound and so on point. Your message is very well taken. I have said it again and again that we must "Ignore the Devil" and he will self destruct! It used to be such a pleasure to come to this site, but now all you see is a million posts from Jim and the other devils. I truly believe that he and others are agents sent to destroy this site. As often as he posts, this must be his livelihood, because it seems that he is obsessed with trying to respond to posts on almost every topic. This takes an enormous amount of time if you have a job. Why is it that we seem to be compelled to respond to them? By responding, all that is being accomplished is their desire to ruin this site and distract us from the mission of sharing, educating and healing our people. All of this back and forth with the Devil is counterproductive to our cause. They are just acting in the nature in which they were created, and cannot help themselves. To try to reason with them is futile. Ignore the Beast, and he shall SELF DESTRUCT!

By DARKOVERLORD NEW WORLD AFRICAN SPEAKS TO COMRADE BWAVUTE AND SENTS REVOLTINARY LOVE1 ( - 12.81.79.40) on Wednesday, April 11, 2001 - 05:00 pm:

GOOD TO SEE AND HEAR FROM YA.YOUR ON THE MARK AS WE ALL ARE,THESE MAGGOTS, HAVE KNOW POWER UNLESS WE GIVE IT TO THEM!

By Jim ( - 63.215.239.42) on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 07:35 am:

From Salty:

=This website started out as a viable way to spread African culture and as a means for any interested person to read informed opinion about many of the problems facing the African community.=

That's total BS. This site was founded in conjunction with, if not by, a flaming racist who wrote an endorsement for probably the most vile work of racism ever written -- The Isis Papers. This site was created to be a gathering place for black racists, and even a cursory review of this site and the posts contained herein would show that it's remained that way. This is a place for black racists to come and share their racism with like-minded individuals. It's only right and moral that this kind of mindless bigotry is confronted whenever and wherever possible. You, however, have absolutely no problem whatsoever with every and any anti-white racism expressed here, leading to the inescapable conclusion that you are as much a racist as any of the others here.

By saltydog ( - 152.163.213.197) on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 09:40 am:

OK, zzzzzz, and I have to admit you've been beating that clown like a funky old rug. Bmawute, come back often and bring lots of your friends.

By zzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.74) on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 09:43 am:

and you, Jim-Bob, king of the deluded
hypocrites have no problem with every
"anti-black" expression..... you and
the rest of your "insane clown posse"

so stop whining Jim-Bob, if it's too hot
in here, get out.....the Stormfront website
is waiting for u...

By Jim ( - 63.215.226.162) on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 09:59 pm:

Z:
No, Z, I don't approve of "every anti-black expression." I don't approve of calling black people, even the worst examples of that group such as yourself, the "N" word, nor do I approve of categorizing the entire group as though they were one. Please don't ascribe to me character flaws and traits that are yours.

By Jim ( - 63.215.226.162) on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 10:01 pm:

From Salty:

=OK, zzzzzz, and I have to admit you've been beating that clown like a funky old rug. Bmawute, come back often and bring lots of your friends.=

Ok, Salty, who do you think Z's been beating up on, and how? Since the only thing he seems capable of writing are a) childish remarks, b) false accusations, and c)unfounded statements, which of those are you so impressed with?

By Sampson ( - 198.106.46.101) on Friday, April 13, 2001 - 12:22 am:

jim bob why the hell are you still here then what do you find here that you can not stay away from i am weary of the whites who claim to have all the ansers like yourself but can not apply them to your own life? why is that as soon as black people come together with something here comes the peckerwood telling you this is not right maybe black people should invade the white power sites. you have a lot of nerve calling black people racist, you feel guilty dont you cracker boy.

By Darkoverlord explains the blood sucking corpse eating neco-feeding white facist on this site. ( - 12.81.87.167) on Friday, April 13, 2001 - 02:21 am:

Sampson,that question has been asked a million times.What ya have to understand is vermin like 63,dim jim represent the last vestiages of white male insanity. This cracker,has no life or white women to share it with. A side from the manboys it plays with,or the other missing link throw back aryooon nitemares it associates with,jim is a lost in space cracker. What all these ZOMBIE GOOMBA'S have in common is genetic incompaitaliity with even their own kind. The reason their here is because,they see on a daily bases the fact,that their mothers,sisters,cousins,and lovers,don't want a future with them. The only thing left for them is to come here and try weakly to make themselves feel good by repeating the same lies and misinfo. that their genetic recessive grandfathers practices,as they lynched and castrated,africans,asians, and other people of color.
Let's face it Sampson anyone who would cut off a dick and then pose with it in a lynching photo,has some serious issues.
As I keep telling the humans among us,don't chase these,dead corpses away,just study them. There is no reason to directly address them,since we don't talk to the dead.
Sampson I encourage you to bring as many of your friends to this site as you can.These bottom feeding,slugs can do no harm,and the more of us there are the less we'll hear from them.

By Jim ( - 63.215.239.221) on Friday, April 13, 2001 - 07:28 am:

From Sampson (AKA Nat Turner):

=jim bob why the hell are you still here=

To make the acquaintance of wonderful people like you.

=then what do you find here that you can not stay away from=

Racist idiots.

=i am weary of the whites who claim to have all the ansers like yourself=

I don't have all the answers.

=but can not apply them to your own life? why is that as soon as black people come together=

Why is it that you guys are so intellectually lame that you repeat this mindless refrain? Z's said the same thing -- this pretense, this fantasy that it's your "coming together" that's the problem. This is a common refrain among black racists. I don't know who started it, but with this as with so many other nonsensical things such as that "blacks can't be racist" or "the prison-industrial complex," all someone has to do is suggest it once, and the rest of you numbnuts take it as gospel and repeat it.

=with something here comes the peckerwood telling you this is not right=

Your racism is what is not right. Your dishonesty is what is not right. Your mindless bigotry is what is not right.

=maybe black people should invade the white power sites.=

Fine.

=you have a lot of nerve calling black people racist,=

Hardly. How could anyone NOT call you racist? You prove it on a regular basis, as you do with racist remarks such as this:

=you feel guilty dont you cracker boy.=

You see, numbnut, calling white people "crackers" is exactly the same as calling black people "niggers." They're both racist. You guys, however, revel in it. Racist remarks are all you have in your intellectual arsenal, so that's all you can come up with.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: