A Case For Reparations

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: MelaNet UnCut Talk: A Case For Reparations
By
Plutark (Plutark) ( - 208.63.206.162) on Wednesday, January 24, 2001 - 10:06 am:

Greetings,

A week ago in our local paper, there were two dissenting articles about reparations and the corresponding cases. So today, I ask each of you, before stating the facts of these articles, to "MAKE YOUR CASE" for or against reparations( for the atrocity of slavery and it's subsequent legacy).

Eagerly awaiting replies,

PLUTARK

"There is no real excellence in this world that can be separated from right living."

- David Star Jordan

By HRH-DARKOVERLORD ( - 12.81.65.20) on Wednesday, January 24, 2001 - 01:40 pm:

Everybody else from the jews to the japanese got paid,so it's way past time and we will get ours!

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 09:35 am:

Only Japanese Americans who were interred in detention camps as the direction of the U.S. government were given reparations. That was a just outcome to an unjust event. The government ordered it; the victims were still living; the government paid for it. That is not the case with slavery. The U.S. government did not order it, and at the time, it was legal. The Japanese internment was not. Slaves are no longer living, and the U.S. paid the highest price its ever paid for anything to end slavery -- 600,000 dead soldiers. Instead of arguing for yet another hand-out from the government, just do what everyone else does and go about earning a living in the richest society on earth. If you sit and continue to beg for a handout, you'll get nowhere.

By White vampire ( - 216.98.89.29) on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 04:22 pm:

Precisely, Jim , please check my argument on that very issue in August(?). I had a list of proposals for blacks to get a reality check, and the realization that reparations was NOT going to occur was one of them--"demand no reparations. You will get nothing."(if I recall the wording) . Yes I'm a good deal racist , but so are they (if not more so), and the truth isn't what they want to hear. to your health, WHITE VAMPIRE

By saltydog ( - 152.163.213.179) on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 11:10 pm:

Reparations for slavery and its lingering aftermath are indeed warranted and at least 135 years overdue. The fact that slavery was legal until the Emancipation Proclamation means nothing. Slave labor and genocide were legal in Hitler's Germany, but that fact did not stop Jews from obtaining reparations from the German government. It should also be noted that the vast majority of the victims of the Holocaust are no longer living, but their children and grandchildren still obtained a measure of recompense. There is thus ample precedent as codified under international law for the descendants of peoples enslaved to obtain reparations.

Moving further back in time, the Alabama-Coushatta tribe had hundreds of square miles of their lands in south Texas forcibly taken from them at the time that state was declared a republic. Their descendants only last year received a $160 MM sum as compensation for the loss of their ancestors' lands. This issue is not going to go away. The idea that the descendants of black slaves should not receive reparations is a peculiar and groundless idea embraced by white supremacists. What is sauce for the Jewish, Japanese, and Native American geese should be sauce for the African gander.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Friday, January 26, 2001 - 12:15 pm:

Genocide was ordered by the German government and happened in the modern era. Slavery was not ordered by the U.S. government and in fact was ended by the U.S. government. The descendants of black slaves are no more entitled to compensation than anyone else is -- Irish descendants of Brittish occupation, English descendants of victims of Viking raids, Polish descendants of Tartar invaders, and so on. If one tried to make an accounting of that, everyone would owe everyone else. For that matter, if one were to buy the argument that American blacks are entitled to compensation, it should in large part come from black African societies who captured and sold their ancestors into slavery. As for the Coushatta tribe, that was a matter of a treaty, a contract being broken. That is not the case with American blacks.

I happen to be 1/4 Japanese, and I received no compensation because some other people who were Japanese happened to be interred during World War II, nor do I want any such compensation. It is a fundamental aspect of Western law that only those people who themselves do something are responsible for it. For example, if you commit a murder, only you can be held to account for it, not your mother, brother, second cousin twice removed, or great, great, great grandchild. Yet, what the idea of reparations seeks to do is to make people who had nothing to do with a situation pay for it as though they were, while at the same time awarding money to people who have themselves suffered nothing. It is immoral in two ways. It is unjust, and will never be passed.

However, if by some fluke it does come to pass, I, too want to be compensated. If blacks are awarded money for the privations their ancestors suffered, then whites, Asians and other Americans should receive compensation for damages caused by blacks -- the high cost of crime, the cost of police forces, courts, prisons, security and insurance associated with black crime. I want compensation for the costs associated with Affirmative Action. As long as we're playing the collective guilt game, let's make it a two way street.

By SALTY BABY WHAT'S UP FROM YOUR BRO. HIS REALNESS DARKOVERLORD ( - 12.81.70.163) on Friday, January 26, 2001 - 02:55 pm:

SALTDOG,WHERE IN THE WIDE WORLD OF COLOR HAVE YA BEEN PARTNER?GOOD TO SEE YOUR BACK IN "BLACK"AHAHAHAHA AS YOU SEE OUR LATEST SPECIMEN ,CALLING ITSELF "EARTHWORM JIM HAS ARRIVED. IT'S LIKE THESE PEST CAN'T COME UP WITH ANYTHING NEW BUT THE SAME TIRED COMMENTS AND TIRAIDS.
ON THE SUBJECT OF REPARATIONS,YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THAT IT'S RIGHT, ,NEEDED AND WILL HAPPEN. THERE ARE SEVERAL ORGANIZATIONS WORKING TOWARD IT AND A NUMBER OF BILLS BEING PUT FORTH,IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME.

THIS CLOWN JIM I SEE NOW IS TRYNA PAST HIMSELF OFF AS BEING 1/4 JAPANESE,NEXT HE''LL TELL US HE'S PART NATIVE AMERIKKA LIKE ALOT OF THESE GUILTY RACIST TRY. SALTY I'VE BEEN HANGING OUT AT THE STORMFRONT SIGHT SPREADING DISINFORMATION AND HOOKING UP DATES WITH SOME OF THOSE GOOD OLD ARYAN NATIONS PURE WHITE REDNDCK GIRLS. AFTER I ROMANCE THEM WITH TALES OF ARYAN BEAUTY I BUST THEIR TINY HEADS WITH THE FACT THEY'VE BEEN FALLING IN LOVE WITH A ''NIGGER'',AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YE HA RIDE THEM CRACKERS TO DEATH! I KNOW I KNOW BAD DARKOVERLORD,BUT SALTY I JUST GET SO BORED LISTENING TO THE 3 WHITE STOOOGES OF MELANET. I MEAN HOW LONG CAN YOU KEEP SEEING THE SAME DROOLING EMBACIALS, WHITE VAMPIRE ,DIRTY UNDERWEAR AND THIS NEW INFESTION EARTHWORM JIM AND NOT GET BORED.

SO ANY WAY WHAT YA BEEN UP TO? THINGS OUT HERE IN CALIF ARE INTERESTING TO SAY THE LEAST WITH THIS WHOLE CONTRIVED ENERGY BS.

SALTY CHECK OUT ARE OWN LITTLE KIM,SHE'S CUTE MIXED UP AS HELL BUT CUTE.

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Friday, January 26, 2001 - 06:06 pm:

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HEY DARK I TO HAVE BEEN TO THE KKK CLUB AND I HAVE BEEN BOWLING WITH THESE IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!! HHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THEY WENT NUTS WHEN THEY SAWWWWWWWWW MY PAGE!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT IS FUN GIVING THESE KKK BOYS NIGHTMARE'S THEIR WHOLE WORLD FALLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSS WHEN THEY SEE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!! HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT IS SO FUN TO KICK BUTTTTTTTTTT!!

By Sista Welfare ( - 216.34.244.19) on Friday, January 26, 2001 - 10:52 pm:

Why should negroes get reparations? Slavery has been a fact of life throughout history. Every race, creed and nationality has been subserviant to another at one point in time. Besides, many living in the US today are immigrants, who were not even here during the days of slavery. Many of the whites were were, died fighting against the Southern slave owners during the Civil War.
If reparations were to be paid, they would have to be paid in 1876 dollars and at the wages for such unskilled labor at the time. Say maybe 15 cents per week for a cotton picker or 20 cents per week for a house slave. If you take these rates against all of the monetary benefits today's negroes have (i.e. welfare, basketball, rap music, BET television, food stamps, HUD housing, etc) it would seem that the offspring of slaves owe all non-black US citizens big bucks!!!!Frankly, by comparing the average life of a modern day afrikan versus the modern US negro, those descendants of slaves are livin' large. Remember, anyone who ain't happy here is welcome to GO HOME! if reparations were paid with steerage class tickets on the next boat to afrika, then we should all pony up some money...we would all win...less crime, less welfare, less hypocritical "black leaders" like the pervert jesse jackson and the lying al sharpton (what the hell is up with his hair) and his "tawana brawley scam", or the crackhead marion barry!!!!

By saltydog ( - 152.163.213.176) on Monday, January 29, 2001 - 01:19 am:

Greetings and good health to you, Your Realness. The issue of reparations is a serious one, so let the battle be joined. What is the statute of limitations for crimes against humanity, in this instance slavery? Is it six decades, as certain residents of the white supremacist necropolis have suggested? It is true that in ancient times, the Caesars, for example, troubled themselves not at all about trifling matters such as slavery and genocide. The founders of the U.S. considered themselves more enlightened men than the monarchs of Europe and the satraps of Asia, and for white people, they certainly were. Washington is known to have written and spoken against slavery, but he nonetheless owned slaves and so benefited from that institution until his death. Though Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation, he was motivated in this not primarily by the pleas of the Abolitionists, but rather the preservation of the Union.

The Confederate soldiers who were killed in the Civil War sacrificed themselves willingly to uphold the institution of slavery. On the Union side, matters were not so clear cut. Many whites in the North favored the idea of continuing slavery. Manufacturers in the New England states benefited greatly from the cheap raw materials produced by slave labor in the South. Riots against black people were common in large Northern cities. Lincoln experienced great difficulty in drafting white men to serve in the Union Army. To make sweeping generalizations about white men of the time dying by the the hundreds of thousands to end slavery is therefore disingenuous.

Despite all the noble words of this country's founders, it has to be said that the social contract, first set forth in the Declaration of Independence, and later ratified in the Constitution, has never been truly honored. The words "All men are created equal" say nothing as to distinctions based upon race. The preamble to the Constitution begins with the words "We the people," not "We the white people." Yet it has been white people who have primarily benefited from the social and economic order. Slavery existed for hundreds of years in the colonies, persisted for nearly a century after the founding of the U.S., and Jim Crow dominated for yet a hundred years more. Hence, slavery and its aftermath have extended into the modern era.

Antipoverty programs established during and since the Great Society years have been directed at all economically disadvantaged citizens, and it is a well known fact that most people on welfare are white. The enactment of social programs designed to benefit all races in no way addresses the issue of justice in the matter of slavery and Jim Crow.

By DARKOVERLORD AND SALTYDOG,RETURN TO CONTIUNE BUSTING AND KICKING ALL CRACKER NAZI BUTTBOYS,INTO THE GROUND! ( - 12.81.65.34) on Monday, January 29, 2001 - 11:47 am:

Saltydog ;it's moments like this when I feel good knowING that there contiune to be thinking ,progressive whites out there who know the truth and make it known every chance they get.As I've said many times I'm not against people because of the color of their skin,but the content of their hearts and minds. Since we know the 3 stooges of aryan day dreams know these same truths,it makes it all the more impartive to poke holes in them every chance I get. Salty sometimes its just so much trash to throw out other times,it's like stomping on so many cockroaches,theres just so many ya can stomp in one day.

As you noticed the newest piece of dead skin,is this pus sore EARTH WORM JIM,it trys to come on as a"sweeter gentler conservative racist •••••••",whatever that is !IT'S attempts at being aireodite,fall like his flat ass on the floor of all backward revisionest illusions. IT even had the nerve to talk about debating HIS REALNESS. This would have been funny except for the fact that all 3 of these ghouls know the rule,HIS REALNESS,never ever talks to the dead,no feeding of the BEASTIES! The moving piece of •••••;still clinging on to my name 126/DIRTY UNDERWEAR,has just about had all it's fangs pulled,it's reduced to the following:ya mama yo mama,shitskin, your mama, you eat it, ya mama. I could call it Zombie burnout,but it was burnt out from the get go.

What most destresses me is some of the newer members at this site,who inspite of my warnings contiune to keep up inane,silly chit chat with these BEASTIES. Some like the poor lost college girl child Kim,keep up this tired half ass banter,with the same fools who turn around and call her all kinds of stupid niggers. She seems to wallow in it. It appears she's been socialized to except whatever foulness some racist cracker throws at her. I've seen alot of black women like that,who hate themselves so much that they are willing to let white boys say and do whatever they want. She comes at me in a weak pose of scholarship, ex. "you can't spell,or read a book". She likes to believe that she's well educated and not programed,which SHE is. Her ideas of intelligent are narrowly defined,if at all understood. She seems to have a permanet fixation on EARTH WORM JIM,and even got an attitude with me for telling her why she shouldN'T talk straight to this white racist ZOMBIE GHOUL!

YA SALTY WE HAVEN'T BEEN GETTING MUCH IN THE WAY OF NEW MINDS THAT WORK HERE.I'VE BEEN TRYNA GET MORE PEOPLE TO COME TO THIS SITE. I QUESS THERES SO MANY SITES OUT THERE PEOPLE DON'T WASTE THEIR TIME COMING HERE.

I THINK YOU DID AN EXCELLENT JOB IN SUMMING UP ALL THE REASONS WHY REPARATIONS ARE LONG PASSED DUE,AND WILL OCCUR IN OUR LIFE TIME.HANG IN THERE AND STAY WELL !

By Interested Observer ( - 24.138.23.186) on Monday, January 29, 2001 - 08:56 pm:

While I am not an American, I find this demand for reparations for the descendants of former slaves highly amusing. If Joe breaks my leg, in no court of law can I sue Joe's great,great grandson for damages. It's not particularly difficult to understand the black's sense of urgency concerning this matter though. In less than half a century, whites will be just another minority group in the USA. I wonder how sympathetic all the third world immigrants who will then occupy the former "home of the brave" will be to the black beggars.

By White Vampire ( - 216.98.89.22) on Monday, January 29, 2001 - 11:47 pm:

Good point....interesting.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Tuesday, January 30, 2001 - 10:16 am:

Dear Interested:
You're right, but even at that your analogy is too generous. It wouldn't be if Joe breaks your leg, you get to sue Joe's great, great grandson. It would be if Joe's great, great grandfather broke the leg of someone whose skin color was the same as your's, and you'd then sue Joe for damage not done by him to someone who had nothing to do with you. It's bizarre.

By DARKOVERLORD TAKES OUT MORE WHITE TRASH! ( - 12.81.64.37) on Tuesday, January 30, 2001 - 01:27 pm:

ANOTHER RACIST FROM NO WHERE APPEARS ,24,216.63 MORE HUMAN WASTE,TALKING TO THEMSLEVES,WHITE TRASH AT IT'S LOONEY BEST!

THESE LOWER LIFE FORMS CONTIUNE BABBLING IN THEIR DEAD MANTRA OF WHITE WORLD SUPER STUPIDTY MUMBO JUMBO ,SERIES 2001 NOTHINGNESS.DEATH TO ALL C-H-U-D-S!=COWARD- HUNGRY-UNICK-DARWINIAN WHITE ••••• HEADS!

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Tuesday, January 30, 2001 - 03:11 pm:

At the risk of being redundant, I'll ask this yet again: Are you guys even capable of writing messages which are either intelligent or non-racist? Or is this the only way you can express yourselves?

By saltydog ( - 64.12.104.154) on Tuesday, January 30, 2001 - 06:13 pm:

Any white boy who spends so much time making racist posts while running from thread to thread on this board has to be nauseatingly redundant.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 164.124.250.231) on Tuesday, January 30, 2001 - 09:20 pm:

YES, THIS FROM A NIGGER CONVICTED FELON!! YOU WORD CARRIES AS MUCH WEIGHT AS A DIXIE CUP AND ABOUT AS MANY BRAINS-JUDGING FORM THE 3RD GRADE WAY YOU SPELL, SHITSKIN PUNK!!

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Wednesday, January 31, 2001 - 09:14 am:

Salty:
This doesn't take much time. A few minutes at most per post, for maybe 15 minutes a day. Be that as it may, I haven't written a racist message. In contrast, I've taken on the frequent and flamingly racist -- and truly moronic -- messages from the resident black racist population.

By saltydog ( - 152.163.201.176) on Wednesday, January 31, 2001 - 10:45 am:

Isn't the hubris of Jim amazing, Realness? In his very first post on the MellowNet, he jumped to the ad hominem by expressing his total lack of respect for Africans and anything African. An objective examination of any of his interminable ramblings will reveal this fact, deny it as he undoubtedly will. That he is a cultural imperialist is manifest from the beginning, yet he rails against the great white bogeyman of "black racism." Jim is one funny whiteboy.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Wednesday, January 31, 2001 - 10:53 am:

Isn't the dishonesty of Saltydog amazing? Here you jump to an ad hominem attack by falsely claiming that I expressed my total lack of respect for Africans and anything African. I have never come close to doing that, but that didn't stop you from lying about it. I have expressed, and will always express, my complete and total disrespect of Afrocentrists and black racists, but that is not the same as things African. I am not a "cultural imperialist;" I am simply honest and factual, and those are two traits that are anathema to Afrocentrists / black racists.

By TAMAHU-63,LIKE SALTYDOG SAID IS A REACTINARY DIK EATING IMPERIALIST LACKEY,LIKE ALL TAMAHU STOOGES ON THIS SITE! ( - 12.81.71.46) on Wednesday, January 31, 2001 - 12:07 pm:

SALTYDOG WHAT COULD YOU EXPECT FROM 3 DOPPLEGANGERS? IT TAMAHU-63 IS JUST ANOTHER FLEA FROM THE SAME DOG. IT WANTS TO BE SOUNDING LIKE IT'S MAKING SINCE,IN A KINDER GENTLER MANNER,IT STILL COMES OUT THE SAME OLD RACIST WAY. TAMAHU-63 IS THE POSTER BOY OF ARYAN BACKWARDNESS POSING AS A SCHOLAR OF NOTHINGNESS. EVERYTHING YOU SAID ABOUT HIM SPEAKS VOLUMES ABOUT JUST HOW CONSUMED IT IS WITH THIS SITE.HE'S IN MORE DENIAL THEN ALL THE OTHER RACIST SLUGS WHO SEEM TO LIVE AT THIS SITE. I DON'T THINK HIS REASONING POWERS ARE GREAT ENOUGH FOR HIM TO EVEN UNDERSTAND JUST HOW RACIST HE IS OR THE FACT THAT HE IS DEFINITELY A CULTURAL IMPERIALIST,LACKEY OF THE FIRST ORDER!

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Wednesday, January 31, 2001 - 01:09 pm:

You guys really aren't capable of carrying on adult discussions, are you?

By Martin ( - 205.188.197.182) on Thursday, February 1, 2001 - 10:50 am:

First of all "Jim" you just got here. U are at the
tail end of conversations that have been going on
for a while before u even arrived with your
condescending attitude. Much of the racist remarks
u here from Greg and whoever are largely the
result of racist like White Vampire who have been
on this forum for months calling people niggers
and generally attempting to repel progress amongst
blacks.
Greg is largely firing back at what they started
so don't blame him. Although I wish he would
ignore them. Even though I admit its hard to
ignore people who have nothing to do but annoy
you.

Pathetic really.

So check the attitude, most of the people who
created good conversation came left long before u
arrived. Kinda like Egypt. ------------------
-------------------------------------

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Thursday, February 1, 2001 - 12:34 pm:

Martin:
There is no excuse for Greg's racism, and it is not in response to anyone else's. It's obviously a deep-seated hatred of white people that he's expressing in every post, and he has shown his support of every loony, anti-white racist line he's ever been exposed to, including but not limited to the "white people are devils created by a black scientist named Yacub" NOI nonsense. It takes a special kind of mind to believe and repeat this kind of thing.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.216.216.96) on Friday, February 2, 2001 - 07:40 am:

YEAH, AND EGYPT DECLINED AND HASN'T DONE •••• IN THOUSANDS OF YEARS, JSUT LIKE NIGGERS!!!!!!!!

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.216.216.96) on Friday, February 2, 2001 - 07:40 am:

YEAH, AND EGYPT DECLINED AND HASN'T DONE •••• IN THOUSANDS OF YEARS, JUST LIKE NIGGERS!!!!!!!!

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 198.106.46.118) on Saturday, February 17, 2001 - 03:57 pm:

IN ALL HONESTY WE HAVE GIVEN REPARATIONS TO OTHER PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY. FROM THE JEW, TO THE MEXICAN, JAPANESE,NATIVE AMERICAN WE AS WHITE PEOPLE ARE ON A VERY DANGEROUS COURSE. WITH A FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY.? WE HAVE BUILT A WORLD ON LIES AND MURDER. AND ONE DAY WE WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR IT DEARLY VERY FEW OF US ARE TRUE CHRISTIANS? TO ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE WHOM I HAVE OFFENDED ON THIS SITE PLEASE .MY PARENTS WERE RACIST, THIER PARENTS WERE RACIST, IM JUST A CHIP OFF THE OLD BLOCK FROM YOUR =WHITE DARKOVERLORD

By HRH-WATCHING THE CONIUNES SLIDE TO INSANITY OF WHITE IMPOTENT LEECHES,AND THEIR FOLLOWERS ( - 12.81.67.209) on Sunday, February 18, 2001 - 02:24 pm:

Attention dumb ass 198 if your gona use the name get it right it's,'DIRTYUNDERWEAR,not HRH-DARKOVERLORD.Are ya brain dead or what? First off the real DARKOVERLORD ,me is black so I dam sure wouldn't be saying anything against my own people. Either your not to bright or your just another ex. of some deranged cracker who can't think straight. It was bad enough when this white vampire tryed in vain to steal my name,with out you coming and doing the same thing even if you mean well. READ DUMMY BEFORE YOU POST!

SINCE YOUR HERE AT LEAST GET ••••• STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU ATTEMPT TO POST,DON'T AD TO THE CONFUSION THESE WHITE RACIST BRING TO THIS SITE.

AND TO MARTIN ,HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND WHY ARE YOU EVEN ATTEMPTING TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING TO THAT JACKAL DUNG EATING FACIST NUT CASE 63? FUK HIM AND HIS CLONEBUTT BUDDIES! NOW HE'S GOT YOU EXPLAINING ABOUT GREG,WHAT KIND OF FUK UP ••••• IS THAT? MARTIN GET YOUR BRAIN BACK AND STOP TALKING DIRECTLY TO THESE MAGGOTS! IF THIS WASN'T YOU WHO POSTED THIS CRAP,THEN DON'T BOTHER RESPONDING TO WHAT I SAID.

By darkoverlord ( - 131.252.180.188) on Sunday, February 18, 2001 - 03:02 pm:

the only confusion is you do you no what time it is? dont think you do" better recognize before its to late

By Jahi Ngozi ( - 216.160.141.78) on Tuesday, February 20, 2001 - 02:58 am:

Brothers and Sisters:

We need your help. We are a Book Club/Study Group based in Denver, Colorado, seeking alliances with other study groups around the country. Our desire is to link our studies with yours. Some of our previous books include: "The Debt", "Yurugu", "Today I Cried", "What's Love Got To Do With It", and "The Higher Self". Please indulge us and send an e-mail address and let us know what you're studying. We need the link as well as the support. Please send it to JahiNgozi@aol.com

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Tuesday, February 20, 2001 - 09:15 am:

Jahi:
How sweet... you get together to read racist hate literature. Nothing like a little sharing, huh?

By JIM ( - 131.252.180.199) on Tuesday, February 20, 2001 - 12:40 pm:

IF ITS ALRIGHT FOR US ARYANS TO GET TOGETHER WHY CANT YOU BLACK PEOPLE GET TOGETHER THAT IS OUR GREATEST FEAR YOU BLACK COMMING TOGETHER AS A WHOLE THEN WE WONT HAVE A FLOOR MAT TO STEP ON

By zzzzzzzzzz ( - 63.59.96.111) on Tuesday, February 20, 2001 - 05:40 pm:

Jim-Bob, racist hate literature?, lol, that's
a good one coming from a Stromfront trooper
like yourself...it's okay for you good ole
boys to share fond memories of lynching
around the cross-fire, but let more than
one black man read a book detailing the good
deeds of you white folks and we are racist...
Jim-Bob, for the record, we're just "pro-black"
not anti-white, so don't get ya underwear all
in a knot....

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Wednesday, February 21, 2001 - 09:12 am:

Z:
Yup, "racist hate literature" is the only valid description of Yurugu. And please don't lie and say you are simply "pro-black." You decidedly "anti-white" and are as racist as any swastika-wearing storm trooper ever was. The particular targets of your racism may be different, but the nature of it is the same. You engage in the same racist rhetoric, the same stereotyping, the same group associated hatred.

By zzzzzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.75) on Wednesday, February 21, 2001 - 01:28 pm:

noooooo Jim-Bob, say it ain't so...i have
a white guy in my basement right now, and
i treat him very well, thank you...

By ZZZZZZ ask it 63 these questions,which we know it will lie about-HRH-DARKOVERLORD THE REAL ,listen up disease mouth organ of the dead 211-DIRTYUNDERWEAR! ( - 12.81.73.32) on Wednesday, February 21, 2001 - 01:31 pm:

zzzzzzzzzz ask it 63 earthgerm jim the following;if your a racist how many people have you or your people killed or destroy in the history of this planet. How many forms of life have your people help to exteriminate on this planet.How my forms of death have your people created to destroy or ethnic groups.
Since we know the answer to this question,while your at it put your foot again on this dying throw backs neck and stomp the rest of the ••••• out of it! This fuknut reminds me of the brier rabbit story about the tarbaby,the more he opens his foul mouth the deeper he gets stuck in the tarbaby of reality.
As your aware my policy is never to speak to the dead,I bury them.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Wednesday, February 21, 2001 - 01:55 pm:

Z:
Is he buried there, or what?

By Robert ( - 4.54.22.3) on Sunday, March 11, 2001 - 09:31 am:

Dear Plutark,
I got a question for you. My ancestors were chased off their land by the British nobles. They'd been mere surfs (slaves) for many generations. With no place to go they migrated to the cities. As poverty was not allowed, they were arrested and put in New Gate Prison. To colonize America, along with millions of others, they were sold into slavery in the New World (Virginia.) As I can trace my geneology back to these people, under your reparation proposals will I be allowed to receive the same benefits as the descendents of slaves brought from Africa?
Robert Yates Howlett
3779 Sandlewood Rd.
Roanoke, VA
540-774-9509
DogPatchVa@aol.com

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Sunday, March 11, 2001 - 02:41 pm:

http://tripleblackness.homestead.com/TRIPLEBLACKNESS.html

By HERE WE GO AGAIN,DARKOVERLORD-HRH TAKES ON ANOTHER REVISIONIST ( - 12.81.65.249) on Sunday, March 11, 2001 - 04:00 pm:

ROBT HERES THE REAL SHORT VERSION ,AFTER YOUR ANCESTORS,GOT HERE THEY GOT TO PARTICAPTE IN THE BLACK SLAVERY MOVEMENT,SO THEY GOT THEIR PAY FROM SELLING AND OWNING US.
MY QUESTION TO YOU,SO HOW MUCH DO THEY OWE MY ANCESTORS FOR ENSLAVING AND SELLING THEM. AND ANOTHER THING,YOUR ANCESTORS HAVE BENEFITTED FROM ALL THE FREE LABOR OF AFRICAN PEOPLE,SO YOU NEED TO FIGURE THAT INTO THE EQUATION TOO.
NOW I EXPECT YOU TO COME BACK WITH THE USUAL SILLY ••••• ABOUT THEY DIDN'T OWN SLAVES.DOES THAT ALSO MEAN THAT THEY WEREN'T OVERSEERS,OR THAT THEY IN SOME WAY DIDN'T BENEFIT FROM THE AFFECTS OF SLAVERY?
BEING THAT YOUR FROM THE SOUTH I EXPECT TO HEAR THE FOLLOWING;YOUR FAMILY WAS JUST POOR WHITE TRASH AND THEY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH SLAVERY.
HERE'S A QUESTION FOR YA BUBBA,EVEN IN ENGLAND SLAVERY BENEFITTED THE ENGLISH MASSES,SO I SUPPOSE THAT MEANS YOUR FAMILY TOO.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Monday, March 12, 2001 - 09:48 am:

Assuming the above message is from HRH, who still hasn't figured out how to fill out the submission form...

HRH:
A) Most ancestors of most white people in this country had squat to do with slavery. The few who were engaged in it were the slaveholders of the south and the slave traders who brought them, and that was a small fraction of white people in the country or in the world.
B) Only those people benefitted from black slavery. The rest of the country and the rest of white people didn't.
C) Everyone who participated in the slave trade, including the slaves, are long since dead.
D) Modern American blacks are the greatest beneficiaries of the slave trade, for had they been born in Mother Africa, their lives would have been far poorer, much less free, and probably much shorter.
E) If you want to calculate something, calculate the difference in standard of living and quality of life African Americans enjoy over their African counterparts.
E) This reparations BS is simply another attempt on the part of some black Americans to get yet another handout. Enough is enough. Even if one accepts the propositon that reparations are in some way deserved, we've paid any alleged reparations several times over in terms of governmental transfer payments and handouts. No more.

By White Vampire ( - 216.24.72.208) on Monday, March 12, 2001 - 09:55 am:

Amen. Who can really argue with this? Only some blacks who want something for nothing , that's who! Good points, Jim.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Monday, March 12, 2001 - 01:42 pm:

Robert:
As you've correctly surmised, "reparations" is purely a transfer payment from one racial group to another. White people whose ancestors were mistreated would be ineligible, and in fact would have to pay out. For that matter, a Chechen immigrant from last year would have to pay even though neither he nor his ancestors were remotely connected to slavery. For that matter, the descendants of the men who died fighting to end slavery would have to pay out. And, on the other hand, a Nigerian immigrant would get money even though neither he nor his ancestors suffered a moment's worth of slavery. This is all just an attempt at extortion based on race.

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Monday, March 12, 2001 - 06:25 pm:

GOD ARRIVES

(THUNDER IS HEARD LOUD AND THE GROUND SHAKE'S AND THE BLACKNESS DESENDS FROM THE HEAVENS TRIPPLEBLACKNESS STOPS ALL MATTER FROM MOVING ,THE LIGHT CAN NOT COMPREHEND THE TRIPPLEBLACK MATTER AND THUS ALL LIGHT IS NO MORE TO BE SEEN IT IS ALL BLACK NOW)

GOD SPEAKS WITH THE SOUND OF MANY WATERS:

O YE MEMBERS OF THE CURSED TRIBE'S

BOW DOWN LET YOUR FORHEAD TOUCH THE GROUND ON WICH YOU STAND

GOD SPEAKS TO THE PALE DE-EVOLUTED MEMBERS OF THE CURSED TRIBES:

O YE GENTILE PALE'S THOU SHALL BE JUDGED SOON!

(THE LUNGS OF THE CURSED HUEMANS VIBRATE HARD AS GOD ENDS HIS SENTENCE)

GOD LEAVE'S AND ACENDS INSIDE HIS HOLY SHIP INTO THE BLACKNESS OF SPACE WHERE GOD DWELLS FOR ALL ETERNITY!

(THE LIGHT COME'S BACK AND NOW THE PALE CAN SEE THEIR MISRABLE DE-EVOLUTED SELF ONCE AGAIN AND FEEL THE AGONY OF MENTAL PAIN AS THEY KNOW THAT THE UNIVERSE IS BLACK,THEY GO MADD NOW THEY KNOW THAT THEY ARE SUROUNDED BY BLACK 360 DEGREES ALL AROUND THEM,AND THEY KNOW THEY CANOT FLEE FROM THAT BLACK UNIVERSAL FACT!)

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Tuesday, March 13, 2001 - 09:32 am:

Sorry to disappoint you in your delusions of grandeur, or for that matter, your delusions of adequacy, but the real God is not a racist imbecile and no doubt doesn't take kindly people such as yourself who are.

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Sunday, March 18, 2001 - 12:51 pm:

Colored Folk

Most of the so-called Europeans of today are not really Caucasians. They are Mulattos. The pure Caucasian stock are those people with blond hair and blue eyes.
If you were to snatch the hood off most K.K.K., you would not find blond haired, blue eyed Aryans (nobles). You would find dark haired, dark eyed mulattos, who think that they are white. Most skinheads do not have blond hair and blue eyes, nor did the German Chancellor Adolph Hitler.

Unbeknown to them, they are a part of the Negroid race. They are the coloreds.

By Michael ( - 206.25.125.190) on Saturday, March 24, 2001 - 01:23 pm:

I submit all Afro-centrists owe reparations-To the State of Israel and to all people of Jewish descent worldwide. How many new NBA franchises will it take to pay this bill considering interest and principle? Before ANY of you people get paid YOU HYPOCRITES NEED TO PAY UP YOURSELVES! (See the book of Exodus for the enumeration and Divine documentation of YOUR crimes!)

By WisdomSeed ( - 12.27.38.43) on Sunday, March 25, 2001 - 11:57 am:

The case for reparations is not based simply on the issue of slavery, even as it is called that. There would be no call or consideration of reparations for slavery if it were not for what happened during the 150 years that followed slavery.
America is a land of immigrants. No matter how poorly immgrants were treatedupon their arival, and they were treated pretty badly, immgrants knew that they were investing for a future for their children, and that is the way it worked out. In some instances, an immigrant would be one generation away from success, but it was usually two generations that would get immigrants out of the mire of poverty and into enjoying their full rights as citizens of the United States.

Descendants of slaves were not given the same opportunity, those rights were withheld with the complicity, either through silence or agression, of the United States Government. That withholding of rights created undue stress on the whole community of the descendants of slaves for much more than one or two generations. That stress created a spiral of poverty, that spiral held down a majority of black people for an inordinate amount of time, but relagating them to third class citizens in a nation that did not recognize class structure.

By Guido ( - 152.158.26.53) on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 05:50 am:

No Reparations without Repatriation!

I'm all for it, if they go back to the Zoo of Africa.

By diop ( - 209.214.147.142) on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 12:42 pm:

Hotep, Hey Guideo noahs ark would be classifed as
a zoo. Hey get your government to pay the reparations and some of us will repatriate to
the lands of our choice. So go due your part black-italian. diop

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 07:20 pm:

Guido-are you northern or southern Italian?

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.250.241) on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 09:35 pm:

Maria, are you a northern or southern nigger loving cunt!?

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 10:39 pm:

lol....was I talking to you?

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.250.241) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 07:36 am:

who gives a ••••, nigger lover whore!

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.250.241) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 01:29 pm:

DARKOVERLORD
FUKKING UP THIS NIGGER SITE SINCE 1999!

LOTSA NIGZ HAVE COME AND GONE-BUT I HAVEN'T!!!!!!!!

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 02:59 pm:

What an accomplishment 211!! Be proud!

By diop ( - 211.61.250.241) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 08:10 pm:

i am! nigger lover cunt!

By zzzzzzzz ( - 63.14.139.206) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 09:25 pm:

211, we're gonna call 911 for you....hummm
love the way you change your name, u so smart...

211, you get the inbred moron of the day award..

now back to the basement before i cut your eyelids off and feed your dumb azz sleeping
pills....

By diop ( - 209.214.148.24) on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 11:35 pm:

Hey 211 you got that one right.

By Maria ( - 211.61.250.241) on Saturday, April 28, 2001 - 03:25 am:

better get back to your street whore crack mammy, nigger-the po-leece just shot her! AND LOTS MORE NIGGERS AS WE SPEAK!

By MARIA ( - 211.61.250.241) on Saturday, April 28, 2001 - 07:47 am:

WHAT I LIKE TO DO:

http://www.avecsonchien.com/img/fr/guest/photo01.jpg

By Rastus ( - 64.167.88.42) on Thursday, May 10, 2001 - 07:59 pm:

I enjoy watermelons, catfish, barbeque and banjo music. However, I don't care for tap dancing, have no illegitimate children and don't want to kill white people..does this mean I'm not "black enough"?

By zzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.73) on Friday, May 11, 2001 - 09:48 am:

nope, it means that your 211's lost brother...
welcome to da board Ras...

By Leanna/Maria ( - 211.61.250.248) on Friday, May 11, 2001 - 11:59 am:

whhites like hamburgers-niggas bee liking chicken, ribs and she-it

By Leanna/Maria ( - 211.183.180.163) on Friday, May 11, 2001 - 12:00 pm:

whites like hamburgers-niggas bee liking chicken, ribs and she-it

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Friday, May 11, 2001 - 01:51 pm:

lol, stupida-s, I knew you were gonna do that.

By zzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.76) on Friday, May 11, 2001 - 02:37 pm:

we like spell-check too, what are
"whhites"??...hey Maria, u think 211
had a sex change, i thought i saw
the skank on Jerry Springer....

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Friday, May 11, 2001 - 05:04 pm:

I wouldn't doubt it.

By Maria ( - 211.61.250.241) on Friday, May 11, 2001 - 08:36 pm:

hey, zzzzzz

yer mammies still a skanky nigger whore-so' your sisters!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: