"Why Are We Black Folks the Only Ones Brave Enough..."

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: MelaNet UnCut Talk: "Why Are We Black Folks the Only Ones Brave Enough..."
By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Tuesday, January 30, 2001 - 11:03 am:

I answered this message where it was posted, but it didn't make it through the censor. Since that is not a problem on this "uncut" section, I thought I'd readdress it here.

Someone named STAND FIRM posted this about a year ago:

"Why are we Black Folks, the only ones
brave enough to challenge Babylonian Propaganda.
Is the rest of the world blind, deaf, and cowardly?"

It's an important question, because it's insane, and it's indicative of an insanity that is widely believed. The answer to the question is that the rest of the world does not share that insanity, therefore does not engage in the same insanity.

"When I say Black Folks, I say this knowing we are more than just a color. But the point that I am making is, we have countless evidence to prove that the people of Kemet were Black Afrikans. We have done the chemical, linguistic, and historic research. Praises be to Cheikh Anta Diop and all who follow the same path."

There is nothing to "prove" or even suggest that the ancient Egyptians were black. That's the problem. The "chemical" research he refers to is probably the wishful thinking that Diop's beloved "melanin dosage test" proved the Egyptians were black, when in fact no such test was ever conducted, and would have produced nothing of consequence even if it had. Skin melanin is far from the only thing that identifies people as being Negroid. There are about a billion Asian Indians with very dark skin color, and they are not Negroid, either. It's patently ridiculous to conduct a test to determine the melanin content of Egyptian mummies when it's readily apparent that they had more skin melanin than the average Scandinavian and less than the average Indian, and it is even more ridiculous to be performing it on people with straight, sometimes auburn hair, in some twisted hope that those doing the testing can somehow make these non-Negroid people out to be Negroid. Also, there is no "linguistic" evidence that indicates anyone's race, anywhere. Black people in this country speak English; that doesn't make them Anglo. Native Americans in Brazil speak Portuguese; that doesn't make them Portuguese. By the same token, Arab expansion into Africa took semitic languages from Eastern Africa into Western Africa; that doesn't make modern speakers of that language in Western Africa the same race of people who spoke a verion of it in antiquity in Eastern Africa. And there is absolutely no valid historic research to suggest the Egyptians were black. Far from it; they left a long legacy of artwork depicting themselves as a non-Negroid people, while the depicted Kushites to the south as Negroid.

=What bothers me the most is that even when we use the tools of this age to prove beyond a resonable doubt that the people of Kemet were Black Afrikans, there are still people who refuse to acknowledge it. We come with facts, and they come with opinions."

That is a patently false assessment of the situation. The exact opposite is done; Afrocentrists come up with fantasy; everyone else deals with reality.

"My questions to this forum are,

"Weren't there other cultures alive when the people of Kemet were thriving?"

Some were, but not all cultures survived that long. Cultures come and go, grow and decline, displace and are displaced by other cultures.

"And aren't some of those same cultures alive and well today?"

Some are to some extent.

"And these cultures that exist today who claim to be ancient, don't they have a history of their own?"

Yes, and that's the difference. They deal with reality; Afrocentrists prefer fantasy.

"And if they have a history of their own, were they isolated or were they in contact with other cultures?"

Some were isolated; some were in contact with other cultures.

"And if they were in contact with other cultures, don't they have documented accounts of these cultures and what they looked like?"

One needn't rely on documentation from other cultures. The Chinese built Chinese civilization. Thais built Thai civilization. Only Afrocentrists are engaged in the bizarre practice of pretending that one civilization was built by an entirely different group of people. No one else does this.

"And if they have scrolls, or books, or any recorded information about the cultures that they were in contact with, why are they not speaking now, knowing what we have all been through?"

Because they're not insane. The whole black racist / Afrocentric belief that white people obscured their history is insane, as evidenced by the fact that no other culture or nation makes that loony claim. White people never claimed that the Chinese didn't build China, or that Thais didn't build Thailand, or that Hindus didn't build Hindu civilization. In fact, the legacy of European / Western influence on these cultures has been to emphasize learning about their ancient past, to learn historical research and so forth, not to obscure it. Yet, we have this bizarre, insane, racist Afrocentric claim that white people have obscured the history of Egypt because the real history is not what the black racists wish it to be.

"And if the Chinese, Pakistanis, various peoples who inhabit India, Indonesians, Malaysians, Vietnamese, Cambodians, Japanese, Polynesians,Mayans, or any other non-european culture on earth who claim that they do indeed have an ancient past, why are they so silent...why do they stand in the shadows as we "Black Folks" engage in literary battle with white supremists generation after generation!!!!!!!?????!!!!"

Again, it is because they, unlike Afrocentrists, are not insane. No one denies them their heritage. No one denies Egypt it's heritage. No one denies black people their heritage. What gets black racists up in arms is the denial of their fantasy, not the denial of historic reality.

"I am definately not asking anyone to fight our battles for us,"

You are asking others to join in an insane claim, and they're not going to. You're out there on your own.

"but if there are other peoples who can provide proof from their own history about our ancestors"

Those aren't your ancestors. Nubians, at least, were black, but they had nothing to do with your ancestors in Western Africa.

"(Kemetians & Nubians)wouldn't that shut up the naysayers once and for all...or maybe the "rest" of the world doesn't have the courage to speak up now that the battle field is ablaze."

No, it's just that the rest of the world isn't insane, and therefore they won't join in your plea for insane activity.

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Tuesday, January 30, 2001 - 02:48 pm:

WHAT A FOOL THE MELANIN DOSAGE TEST HAS BEEN DONE!!!!!!!!!!

THIS PALE ZOMBIE WITH CALCIFIED BRAIN AND WITH BSE IN HIS ENTIRE BRAIN MAKES UP HIS OWN RACIST STORY!!

THE KEMETIANS WHERE NEGROIDS THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BROWN CAUCASIONS!!! CAUCASIONS ARE WHITE AND DO NOT GET BROWN!!! YOU WILL NEVER SEE A CAUCASION WHO IS BROWN HIS WHOLE LIFE SINCE HE WILL DIE IN 1 YEAR OF SKIN CANCER!!! AND THE LIE ABOUT THE SO CALLED MEDITERANIAN RACE IS ALSO FALSE THEY MEDITERANIANS ARE NOT DARK BROWN THEY ARE VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY LIGHT BROWN AND EVEN THE ARABIANS ARE VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY LIGHT BROWN GO CHECK YASSER ARAFAT!!!!!! HE IS A SEMITE OR WHAT YA MAY CALL ARABIAN OR MEDITERAINIAN RACE AND HE LIVES IN THE HOTTEST PART OF ARABIA AND HE IS WHITE!!!!!!!! MOSTLY ALL THE SEMITES IN EGYPT NOWADAYS ARE VERY VERY VERY LIGHT SKINNED AND NOT EVEN BROWN THEY KNOW NOT TO STAY TO LONG IN THE SUN BECAUSE A WHITE DE-EVOLUTED BEING IS NOT AS STRONG AS A BLACK MAN!!!!!!!!

EVEN THE SEMITE DIES FROM THE SUN IF HE STAYS IN THE SUN TO LONG THAT IS WHY THEY ALL WHERE THEM STUPID CLOTHS AROUND THEIR HEADS TO PROTECT THEM FROM THE SUN!!!!!!

THE KEMTIANS WHERE BROWN TO COAL BLACK AND THEY HAD AFRO HAIR AND HATED THE WHITE RACE THE KEMETIANS HAD A SPECIAL NAME FOR THE WHITE'S THEY CALLED ALL WHITES AND ARABIANS AND HALFBREEDS TAMAHU!!!!!!!!! TAMAHU STANDS FOR RED DEVILS!! BECAUSE IF A CAUCASION COMES TO THE SUN HE DOES NOT GET BROWN HE EITHER DIES OF SKIN CANCER OR BECOMES RED BECAUSE THE BLOOD COMES CLOSE TO THE PALE SKIN IN THE HEAT!!!!!!!

AND BY THE WAY THE NUBIANS OUTDATE THE KEMETIANS BY 600 YEARS!! AND EVEN THE ETHIOPIANS THEIR HISTORY TELLS THEM THAT KEMET WAS A COLONY OF ETHIOPIA!!!!!!! AND THAT SOME ETHIOPIANS AND KENYAN PEOPLE AND FROM SUDAN ARE DIRECT DECENDANTS FROM THE ANCIENT BLACK KEMETIANS!!!

THESE WHITE ZOMBIES STILL TRY TO CHANGE THE WORLDS HISTORY BUT THEY HAVE LOST THE PROOF HAS BEEN FOUND SO WHITEY YOU ARE AN IDIOT WHO IS MAKING HIS OWN STORY THE KEMETIANS ARE BLACK!!!!!!

GO ASK THE UNESCO YA DUMB IDIOT!!!!! IT HAS BEEN DECLARED BY THE UNESCO WHAT RACE THE KEMETIANS WHERE NAMLY NEGROIDS!!!!!!!! ONLY WHEN THE ROMANS CAME TO KEMET AND WON A WAR THE FARAOS WHERE WHITES WHO WANTED TO BE BLACK (GO ASK THE NEW WORLD ORDER) BUT ALL FARAOS BEFORE THE ROMAN WAR WHERE NEGROID!!!

THE BLACKS WILL NEVER EVER FALL BACK IN THE LIES OF THE WHITE RACE!!!!!!

WE HAVE THE PROOF THE KEMTIANS WHERE BLACK THE ANCIENT MAYAS AND ATZEKS AND OLMECS WHERE BLACKS WITCH ALSO PROVES THAT BLACKS FROM AFRIKA HAD BOATS WITCH COULD CROSS THE OCEANS!!! BEFORE THE DE-EVOLUTED PALE MAN!!

TO ALL BLACKS GO AND MARVEL AT YOUR ANCESTORS HERE:

http://community-2.webtv.net/PAULNUBIAEMPIRE/BLACKCIVILIZATIONS/

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Tuesday, January 30, 2001 - 03:09 pm:

Greg:
Whenever I want a living, breathing example of the irrationality and racism inherent in Afrocentrism, it's nice to know that I can always count on you to be there doing what you do best.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 164.124.250.231) on Tuesday, January 30, 2001 - 09:18 pm:

AS USUAL, GREGGY YOU'RE FULL OF NIGGER BULLSHIT!!! GO TO THE OLMECS OR ANY OF THE OTHR TRIBES AND TELL THEM THEY WERE NIGGERS! YOU WON'T WALK AWAY! JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A PICTURE OF A DEW STATUES WITH NIGGER LIPS DOESN'T PROVE ANYTHING EXCEPT THAT YOU'RE FULL OF ••••!! I GUESS DE-VOLUTING IS WHY THE MIGHTY NIGGER WERE SLAVES OR WHY NIGGERS ARE ON THE BOTTOM OF THE HEAP EVERYWHERE!

GO TO AFRICA AND DIE OF AIDS YOU GRAY PIECE OF NIGGER ••••!! OR MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO LIVE WITHTHE SPACE NIGGERS ABOVE US IN UFO'S THAT YOU ALSO BELIEVE IN!!

By ATTN: TAMAHU'S 164DIRTYUNDERWEAR,63EARTGERM AND THE OTHER STOOGE VAMPIREBOY YOU ALL HAVE BEEN TAGGED AND GAGED,TAMAHU'S TO THE LAST ( - 12.81.71.46) on Wednesday, January 31, 2001 - 11:56 am:

Attention all TAMAHU"S get your goat smelling,foul,deluding asses off this site.Good work Greg,again you prove just how mad and totally ignorant of anything like the truth all these subhumans really are. Now that we have a name for these leeches,we must be sure to use it.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Wednesday, January 31, 2001 - 12:56 pm:

On the off chance that this isn't Greg patting himself on the back (I have a hard time believing that there are two such subliterate racists running around here, but it wouldn't really surprise me), please enumerate the brilliant, logical, sound, factual points that good ol' Greggy made in his, to your mind at least, dismantling of my arguments. I'd be curious to see this.
Thanking you in advance...

By Martin ( - 205.188.197.182) on Thursday, February 1, 2001 - 10:33 am:

I find it rather comical that you make comments
without thouroughly reading our understanding
afrocentric history. Its meaning is African
centered; or solely from the viewpoint of the
subject. The whole purpose of it is to correct the
use of history as a weapon by Eurocentric
scholars. Its part of the culture bomb. The idea
that all cultures in Africa were completey
segregated and had nothing to do with eachother is
a Eurocentric doctrine created for the
colonialization of Africa. AKA White Supremacy.

To take Egypt out of Africa is like taking
Greece out of Europe. Egypt was invaded by the
European and Asiatic peoples who are there
claiming it now.

The fact that you spread misinformation exposes
your hypocrisy.

Afrocentric arguements:

1. Everything we know about Egypt is from the
Greco Roman era. It is believed by Afrocentrists
that They have left us with a false history of
Egypt.

2. It is a common habit of people who conquer
other people to destroy/alter the statues/artwork
when they conquer it. See professor Manu Ampim.

3. The Emaculate conception idea of Greece, in
where it was conceived by itself with no outside
influence is the true "fantasy".

4. History can be used as a weapon. It is part of
the cultural bomb. In fact All of history is
largely written by those who won the war. So as a
result, Europeans have written most of world
history.

5. Yes, there was a melenin test.

6. West Africans Trace their ancient history to
east africa. They have everything to do with
eachother. Africa was segregated like I said.

7. I suggest you not speak for other people. Other
races are infact challenging the rather
Eurocentric views of world history. For example:
The history of India has largely been conveintly
ignored just like africa's. There are Indian
scholars now who are working to correct this
problem. Asians in America are happy to learn of
their history in the world also. Its not heard of
as much but yes, others whose history has been
colonized or ignored are challenging you
Eurocentric ideals.

8. What you know of as "negroid" does not
incompoass the genetic traits of all of what is
native to Africa. All Africans.....who are from
africa and should be considered so....don't have
kinky hair. There are varying degrees of
Everything from thick noses/lips to hair.

9. The Afrocentric movement is not one brain.
There are many different facets of afrocentric
ideals, many not even dealing with history. One
cannot represent the whole of Afrocentricity
wether just because you elect him to do so. We are
not the first nore the only ones to protest
against white supremacy. We Just aren't aware of
others.

----------------------------------

By MARTIN BRINGS DOWN THE HAMMER OF TRUTH ON THE 3 HEADED BEASTIE BOYS -63-164 AND THE OTHER BUTTSLUG WHITE WIPPIE VAMPIRE! ( - 12.81.65.38) on Thursday, February 1, 2001 - 11:36 am:

MARTIN YOU CAN'T TEACH ZOMBIES. GOOD TO SEE YOUR STILL AROUND.THE 3 STOOGES ;164 -DIRTY UNDERWEAR AND 63 EARTH GERM JIM AND WIPE OUT VAMPIRE ARE STILL SPREADING THEIR TWISTED RACIST •••••,MUSTLY TO EACH OTHER. IF YOU'VE NOTICED THEY PRETTY MUCH SPEND ALOT OF TIME TALKING TO EACH OTHER.

THAT'S WHY I URGE ALL THE HUMANS AT THIS SITE ,TO NOT TALK DIRECTLY TO THEM, IT'S A WASTE OF TIME.YOU CAN EXPECT MORE EMPTY COMMENTS ABOUT SUBJECTS THAT NONE OF THEM HAVE A CLUE ABOUT.

I JUST LIKE TO KEEP MY FOOT IN THEIR TINY FLAT ASSES EVERY CHANCE I GET,AS FAR AS DEBATING THESE LICE,I CAN'T BEND DOWN THAT LOW MENTALLY!

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Thursday, February 1, 2001 - 12:30 pm:

Martin:
Please try to refrain from making unfounded comments. I realize that’s standard fare from the Afrocentric community, so that will take effort.

I have a thorough understanding of Afrocentrism, and therefore know enough not to falsely refer to it as “history.” Perhaps 10% of it is factual, but rest is myth rather than history. Classifying it as history is the equivalent of classifying astrology as science.

Far from being a legitimate effort to correct history, or add to it, it is an invention of history, meant to both glorify one race of people and denigrate another group of people. It is nothing as benign as you stated. It is not merely looking at history from an “African centered” perspective, if such a perspective exists, but is rather a wholesale invention of history. You also misstate and mislabel conventional history. It is not “Eurocentric” history; it is just history as it is known rather than invented along Afrocentric lines. It is not a “culture bomb” as you falsely label it, but is simply history as it is known. You also falsely state that real historians say that cultures in Africa were “completely” segregated. That is not true. Certainly African societies that bordered each other or had contact with each other shared certain things. What Afrocentrists try to do is draw parallels between societies that truly had nothing to do with each other, e.g., Egypt and West Africa, including going so far as to pretend that the Yoruba people are actually Egyptians who walked across Africa. Saying that neighboring societies had interaction is reality; inventing a scenario about transplanted Egyptians is Afrocentric invention.

And of course, you had to get in the required Afrocentric / black racist “white supremacy” comment. Pretty much anything you don’t like, such as real history, you falsely ascribe to “white supremacy,” but that is indicative of your prejudices, not those of those you falsely accuse.

You also falsely state that anyone has tried to “take Egypt out of Africa.” No one has ever done that. There is no map with a Gulf of Sudan or something in place of Egypt, nor is there any record, any map, any anything which states that Egypt is not in Africa. That is just sheer Afrocentric fantasy at work yet again. Egypt did, however, have virtually nothing to do with any part of Africa other than Kush to the south and Libya to the west. There have been only a few trinkets of Egyptian origin found anywhere else in Africa. Egyptian writing, religion, culture and civilization did not spread throughout Africa, Afrocentric assertions to the contrary notwithstanding. You’re right; taking Egypt out of Africa would be like taking Greece out of Europe, and no sane person has ever done either, but as with Egypt in Africa, Greece in 500 BC had nothing in common with what is now Scandinavia at the time, and if someone were to pretend that what is now Norway had the same civilization that Greece did at the time would be as loony as the Afrocentric contentions about the rest of the continent of Africa’s affiliation with ancient Egypt.

Quoting you:”The fact that you spread misinformation exposes
your hypocrisy.”

No, if I were to spread disinformation would expose my dishonesty, not my hypocrisy, but since I do not spread disinformation, I am neither. You, however, have demonstrated your dishonesty by making that deliberately false statement, but that is also standard practice for Afrocentrists, because for them truth holds little value.

Responding to your “Afrocentric arguments,” by the numbers:

1. Everything we know about Egypt is from the
Greco Roman era. It is believed by Afrocentrists
that They have left us with a false history of
Egypt. =
That is just childish. Most of what we know about Egypt has come since Napoleon’s occupation of Egypt in the late 18th century and the research that began then and has continued to this day, particularly the deciphering of Egyptian hieroglyphics, and continuing through to the discovery of the Valley of Kings, the Valley of Queens, the excavation of “sunken Alexandria” off the Egyptian coast, and even the “Valley of the Mummies” (I believe), which is primarily mummies from the Greco-Roman era.

=2. It is a common habit of people who conquer
other people to destroy/alter the statues/artwork
when they conquer it. See professor Manu Ampim.=

Then I guess the Kushites are responsible for the destruction of the Egyptian statues when they conquered it in the 8th century BC. But, no, sometimes invading armies destroy the artwork of the people they’re conquering; sometimes they don’t. In any event, there is nothing to suggest, despite Afrocentric / black racist assertions, that any Europeans destroyed Egyptian statuary, nor is there even any evidence to suggest the black Kushites did. But as long as unsubstantiated claims can be made by Afrocentrists to try to generate hatred of white Europeans, then you shouldn’t have a problem if the same accusation is made regarding black African conquerors of Egypt. As Kim wrote, “fair is fair.” But, again, history relies on verification, and neither scenario is verified, therefore neither is valid.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Thursday, February 1, 2001 - 12:31 pm:

---continued---
=3. The Emaculate conception idea of Greece, in
where it was conceived by itself with no outside
influence is the true "fantasy". =

The “immaculate conception” idea is a religious belief, not a statement of a biological fact. Anyone with any degree of intelligence would surely realize that.

=4. History can be used as a weapon. It is part of
the cultural bomb. In fact All of history is
largely written by those who won the war. So as a
result, Europeans have written most of world
history.=

History can not be used as a weapon. It is not a cultural bomb, and only Afrocentrists would think so. The old truism that “history is written by the victor” is not even very much true. History is written by both the victor and the conquered, as well as by third parties and societies separated by great distances and times. It is also something that must stand on the evidence, not merely the whim of the author or authors. Afrocentrists do not seem to understand this as they themselves invent history, and therefore think that others share their same flawed and dishonest methodology. They don’t.

=5. Yes, there was a melenin test.=

Diop created is idiotic melanin test, but even he states that he was never able to perform that so-called test on the mummies in the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.

=6. West Africans Trace their ancient history to
east africa. They have everything to do with
eachother. Africa was segregated like I said. =

No they don’t. Another thing Afrocentrists don’t seem to comprehend is that origin myths are not historical fact. Romulus and Remus were not suckled by wolves and did not found Rome. Some West African societies have myths about origin in different places, but myth does not equal history. And you prove my point about Afrocentric overstatement: it is one thing to say that societies that did actually interact with each other shared certain things; it is something else entirely to state that all African societies interacted with each other and to state or imply that Egyptian civilization spread to other parts of Africa. It did not.

=7. I suggest you not speak for other people. Other
races are infact challenging the rather
Eurocentric views of world history.=

I suggest you do not speak for other people, as you are pretending to do here.

=For example:
The history of India has largely been conveintly
ignored just like africa's.=

Most of Africa doesn’t have a written history, and the only reason it is not known is because the societies there didn’t record it. India has a longer written history, unlike Africa, civilization wasn’t confined to only one corner of it. Much of their history, like those of other places including Europe, has been lost and it is always the work of modern historians to continue finding out more about it, but your implication that white people somehow obscured it is both racist and false.

=There are Indian
scholars now who are working to correct this
problem. Asians in America are happy to learn of
their history in the world also.=

Who said they weren’t? Don’t apply black racist mentality to other people. Just because other cultures have their own histories doesn’t mean they share the Afrocentric / black racist animosity towards whites / Europeans.

=Its not heard of
as much but yes, others whose history has been
colonized or ignored are challenging you
Eurocentric ideals.=

They aren’t “Eurocentric” ideals. History is simply history.

=8. What you know of as "negroid" does not
incompoass the genetic traits of all of what is
native to Africa. All Africans.....who are from
africa and should be considered so....don't have
kinky hair. There are varying degrees of
Everything from thick noses/lips to hair.=

No, not all Africans are Negroid, and that’s exactly the point. Afrocentrists seem to think that by making a valid claim that the Egyptians were Africans, which of course they were, that they can a) make an equation that the Negroid population of Africa, especially the ancestors of black Americans, were the racial group in Egypt, which they clearly were not, and b) that they can use that false equation to slander Europeans or whites for not agreeing that the Egyptians were not Negroid. The Egyptians were African; they were not Negroid. Afrocentrists are intent on forever insulting Europeans or whites for not acknowledging that the Egyptians were not “black” in the modern American sense of the word, i.e., Negroid, yet are willing to sometimes argue that the Egyptians did not look like a Negroid people. It’s bizarre.

=9. The Afrocentric movement is not one brain.
There are many different facets of afrocentric
ideals, many not even dealing with history. One
cannot represent the whole of Afrocentricity
wether just because you elect him to do so. We are
not the first nore the only ones to protest
against white supremacy. We Just aren't aware of
others.=

There are minor variations between Afrocentrists, the but similarities greatly outweigh any superficial differences, and no matter which Afrocentrist you look at or which minor variation of Afrocentrism you read or discuss, the assertions put forth are still false.

By HRH-SPEAKS TO BRO. MARTIN ON WASTING TIME TALKING TO WHITE MAGGOTS-126,63 ( - 12.81.64.120) on Thursday, February 1, 2001 - 03:22 pm:

Martin and you contiune to deal in any logical way with this white clowish fool? Martin if this were a case of someone trying to learn,I could understand your need to help.Since we both know this thing can't learn past the reactinary postions it seems so hard on believing,why waste your time.
In this day and age to even comtemplate debating a fool who uses terms like,"negroid" is a complete waste of time and energy.Martin I've watch you for a yr.and I know how much truth you always bring to any discussion,so stop wasting your time preaching to white zombies!

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Thursday, February 1, 2001 - 03:52 pm:

HRH:
"Negroid", just like "Caucasoid" or "Mongoloid" is the correct term used to describe people who fit that racial category. Actually, the more precise term is "Congoid," but "Negroid" is much more commonly used. "Capoid," by the way, is the word for what are commonly referred to as "Bushmen" in southern Africa. In any event, you're right in that I'm not here to learn. I already know what you guys have to say, and I know how wrong it is. If anything, I'm here to teach, but a more unteachable crowd would be difficult to find, as you keep demonstrating.

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Thursday, February 1, 2001 - 04:16 pm:

it is kemetian or hue-man or black man not negroid!!!!!!!

since where is nigger land?????????

caucasion stands for "coming out of the caucus mountains!"

mongloid stands for "coming from the mongolian desert"

but blacks are aboriginal to all continents on this planet!!!

so blacks should actualy be named terraoids!! terra=earth

all other races are not original so they can be called after a place but blacks are original and first created thus they are the only hue-mans the rest is man kind!!! namly a kind of man but not even close to a man!!
all other races are de-evoluted versions of blacks!

and by the way just like the white call blacks in amerika afro amerikan the pale man must be called

euro-amerikan!!

the pale man always try's to change meaning of history but he has failed the truth is out!!!!

it is over the white race will soon fade away they are already 10% of the global population and decreasing at rapid rate and guess what clinton is feeling what god thinks of the pale de-evoluted race created by another god namly jakob!!!

TO ALL DE-EVOLUTED PALE ANIMAL HAIRED THIN APE LIPED ANIMALS ON THIS BLACK OWNED SITE HAVE RESPECT FOR YOUR GOD!!!!!!!

YOUR GOD IS THE BLACK MAN SINCE HE CREATED YOU!!!

YOU CAN START PRAYING!!!!! >>>>>NOW<<<<<<

AND YOU CAN END YOUR PRAYING WITH AMEN!!! AMENHOTEP THAT IS!!!!YOU PALE FOOLS WHEN YOU SAY AMEN YOU ARE SAYING A BLACK MAN HIS NAME NAMLY AMENHOTEP!!!! AND IF YOU WANT TO SEE AMENHOTEP GO HERE: http://www.geocities.com/gregoryy_y/face.gif

AND LOOK GOOD THIS BLACK BROTHER HIS HOLY GODLIKE NOSE!!!!! HE IS TOTALLY A TRUE BLACK!!!!! HE IS NO DE-EVOLUTED ANIMAL!!!!

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.216.216.96) on Friday, February 2, 2001 - 07:39 am:

YEAH, THAT NIGGER-GOD LIKE NOSE THAT YOU CAN FIT SIVER DOLLARS IN!! YEAH, THAT'S GODLIKE. JUST LIKE THE MAMBO LIPS AND THAT ANIMAL FUR YOU APES CALL "HAIR!!" THE EARLY ANIMALS ARE ALWAYS SUPERCEEDED BY MORE INTELIIGENT ONES. BRAIN TISSUE IS THE SLOWEST THING TO EVOLVE, TAHT'S WHY NIGGRS CAME FIRST AND THIER CIVILIZATION PEAKED OUT IN THE COPPER AGE, NIGGERS ARE TOO STUPID TO DO ANYTHING ADVANCED-THAT'S WHY THE MORE INTELLIENT WHITE AN PUNKED THE NIGGER AND WHY NIGZ ARE STILL ON BOTTOM!!

By EURO AMERIKKAN PSYCHOLOGY THE MAD MAD WORLD OF INSANE WHITE CRACKERS ( - 12.81.66.51) on Friday, February 2, 2001 - 01:22 pm:

Greg;the drum beat of racist backwardness beats faster with each passing day as the realization of their demise dawns on these repelkents.

Greg I just finished a great article on cultural specific psychology,wrtten by Chinese Prof. Kaiping Peng. Here are a few of his quotes;"in my opinion most psychology is culturally specific,and Amerikkkan psychology is really about Euro Amerikkan subjects". He goes on to give ex.of this behavior;"Euro-Amerikkas disengaged emotions where they feel different,superior,unique,better,special". His work addresses the issues of Euro-Amerikkan intolerances of contradiction and believes in one truth in any domain that must be uncovered,while the Chinese believe in many truths.

Greg does this sound like any of the leeches we know? Does the name EARTH GERM JIM SPRING TO MIND-63? Like I keep saying ,it's useless trying to educate ZOMBIES,CUZ LOGIC ELUDES THEM!

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.216.216.30) on Friday, February 2, 2001 - 01:47 pm:

AND THE POINT OF QUOTING ONE CHINEESE? I'VE BEEN IN CHINA AND SEEN THEM AS A GROUP SEE A NIGGER FROM NIGERIA AND ACT LIKE MONKEYS AND EVEN THROW THINGS AT HIM. I SAW HIM LATER AND HE SAID THAT WAS VERY COMMON AND THAT THE CHINESE ARE AMONG THE MOST RACIST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. THEY BELIEVE IN MANY TRUTHS, BUT NIGGERS BEING ANYTHING BUT ANIMALS DOESN'T NUMBER AMONG THEM!! GO TO ASIA AND SEE, OR BETTER YET, WHAT DO ASIANS IN THE USA THINK OF YOU-AS SUB-HUMAN APES!

By GREG DO YOU HEAR THE SOUNDS OF PIGS GRUNTING,SEWEE,SEWE,SEWE, OINKING ALL THE WAY OUT OF THIS LIFE,YE HA RIDE THEM REDNECK CAVEPIGS TO DEATH! ( - 12.81.79.189) on Friday, February 2, 2001 - 04:46 pm:

GREG I SMELL THE FOUL SMELL OF WHITE PIG OINKING AGAIN. IT SEEMS TO BE STILL MAKING THE SAME OINKING NOISE,BUT DOESN'T IT KNOW IT CAN 'T TALK.
O WELL TODAYS PIG IS TOMORROWS BACON.

HI GREG CHECK THIS OUT THE OTHER DAY IN SAN FRANSCISO, A WHTE WOMEN WAS KILLED BY TWO GIANT BULL MASTOFFS DOGS. NOW HERES THE REAL SICK PART,THE DOGS BELONG TO A ARYAN NATION LAWYER IN THE BUILDING.IT SEEMS THIS CONVICTED WHITE RACIST CONVICT WAS RAISING THE DOGS FOR MEXICAN DRUG DEALERS.AFTER HE GOT BUSTED AND IS DOING LIFE,HIS EQUALLY DUMB LAWYER NOT ONLY KEEP THE DOGS IN A APT BUILDING,BUT ADOPTED THIS CRETIN AS HIS SON.

NOW HERE'S THE PART THAT SHOWS JUST HOW LOW AND INSANE CRACKERS ARE,THE LAWYER IS NOW BLAMING THE WOMEN FOR HER OWN DEATH. THIS CLASSIC CASE OF FOOT IN A-S DISEASE IS CLAIMING,"THE WOMEN BROUGHT THE ATTACK ON BY SLAPPING HIS WIFE WHO HAD COME TO THE WOMENS AID.

GREG THIS POOR WOMEN WAS ATTACK AT RANDOM AND SHE FOUGHT FOR HER LIFE. THE PIX SHOWED BLOOD ALL OVER THE WALLS AND PARTS OF CLOTHING,YET SHE IS BEING BLAMED FOR HER OWN DEATH,IS THIS SICK OR WHAT.

WHAT REALLY HURTS IS IT'S NOT THE DOGS FAULT,CUZ THEY WERE TRAINED TO KILL BY INSANE ARYAN MANICS MUCH LIKE THESE LACKEYS HERE.

THESE MAGGOTS 63,211 IN SOME WAYS RESEMBLE THESE DOGS IN THEIR FURIOUS ATTEMPTS AT SPREADING THEIR RABID LIES AND MYTHS IN AN ATTEMPT TO APPEAR TOUGH.BOTH OF THESE SLIMETURDS,WOULDN'T BUST A GRAPE IN PERSON,UNLESS THEY HAD A MOB OF WHITE MONKEYS WITH THEM.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.216.216.37) on Friday, February 2, 2001 - 07:28 pm:

I SMELL THE STENCH OF SHITSKIN, SUBHUMAN, KNUCKLEDRAGGING, BLUE LIPPED MAMBO LIPPED NIGGERBOYS!!! WWHHHAAAHHH!! DA PO, PO BLAKK MANG!!

By Martin ( - 205.188.197.163) on Saturday, February 3, 2001 - 10:06 am:

Intersting. The basis of your responses to many
of my statements are basically "No they didn't."

History can be used as a weapon. It is largely
part of the cultural bomb. You cannot expect the
conqueror to write an accurate portrayal of the
people they are attempting to destroy.

Your response: "No it isn't"

Brilliant.

I get your point fellaas....wasting my time

By Jim ( - 63.208.86.121) on Saturday, February 3, 2001 - 02:22 pm:

Martin:
No, history can not be used as a weapon. Simply saying that does not make it so, just as pretending that there is some kind of "cultural bomb" does not make it so. Martin, when someone feeds you this kind of drivel you should do some critical thinking, and one of the first things you should as is "What is the motivation of the person making this statement?" In these cases, they were probably thrust upon you by people intent on manufacturing reasons to hate a race of people, in this case white people. Then you should ask yourself the "how's" and "why's" about whatever the allegation is, and if the facts don't support it, you should discard it.

You also seemed not to get my very elementary explanation as to how history is written. Again,at some point in your life you should apply some critical thinking to things you're presented with. History is not just written by conquerors; it is written by historians who have to support their claims with bothersome things like evidence and documentation. You seem to have a hard time grasping that most simple of concepts, so if anyone is wasting his time here, it is me. Still, though, even though your arguments are unsupportable, you should never have gotten so far as to make them. You should have thought them through first, for if you had you would have discounted them long before I got around to it.

By pavimentar82 ( - 64.12.102.52) on Saturday, February 3, 2001 - 03:00 pm:

the day i learned to question why i was combing my hair. why i must marry a white man. why i must believe christ is white. why i must wait to have children until after i feed babylon. that was the day i started living. i am not magnetizzzed to souls spirits beings that haven't survived. as an italian, english, german woman from the states i know i am also african, jewish, rastafarian, and kurdish. it's time to return. blessings to the bredren who taught me the vision and helped me focus. this reality is. protection to the evolved and evolving black man. hated and envied...in that order. in vidia...the latin word for envy is the root of (phonetic spelling) malochio -the evil eye. i've
only known the greater good and now i know where to find the real currency. the currency of survival. together a pride.

By pavimentar82 ( - 64.12.102.52) on Saturday, February 3, 2001 - 03:02 pm:

the day i learned to question why i was combing my hair. why i must marry a white man. why i must believe christ is white. why i must wait to have children until after i feed babylon. that was the day i started living. i am not magnetizzzed to souls spirits beings that haven't survived. as an italian, english, german woman from the states i know i am also african, jewish, rastafarian, and kurdish. it's time to return. blessings to the bredren who taught me the vision and helped me focus. this reality is. protection to the evolved and evolving black man. hated and envied...in that order. in vidia...the latin word for envy is the root of (phonetic spelling) malochio -the evil eye. i've
only known the greater good and now i know where to find the real currency. the currency of survival. together a pride.

By pavimentar82 ( - 64.12.102.52) on Saturday, February 3, 2001 - 03:05 pm:

if you feel this sosalito
i love you like i've known the sunshine
the bubbles are brewing baby
and sosalito
our day is today
ngozi

By HRH- WELCOMES PAVIMENTAR82-64 ( - 12.81.78.137) on Saturday, February 3, 2001 - 07:26 pm:

Comosabella; we greet you with love welcome to this site. Your presents fights off the,demons that attempt to slander and destroy the beauty that your thoughts represent. Muihta, mu corzon mu hermana. My spanish and italian are like my english not perfect,but my embracing of your beautiful soul is total. After reading endless mindless manical perversions of history and what we are as a people ,your words like the coolness of a warm summer evening in the arms of someone I love,brings a since of rejevenation and strength in the contiuning war against alien anit-life white racist,male and female,ghouls who you see at this site.

I would tell you one thing don't waste your time debating or tryna bring the racist white beasties at this site,to a since of HUMANNESS,you can't teach the dead.Zombies walk and talk,but their souless,deviates bent on,selfdestruction of them and us.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.216.216.98) on Sunday, February 4, 2001 - 05:38 am:

THEN GO BAC TO AFRICA YOU STUPID NIGGRER •••••!!! TAKE HRH WITH YOU!! IF THERE AE ALOT OF LITTLE BOYS THERE, HE'LL LIKE IT!!

By Jim ( - 63.208.81.135) on Sunday, February 4, 2001 - 10:19 am:

From Pavimentar:

=the day i learned to question why i was combing my hair.=

I'm sure that was a life-altering moment for you, right up there with why you were brushing your teeth and using deodorant.

=why i must marry a white man.=

Where was it written that you had to marry a white man?

=why i must believe christ is white.=

You're free to believe whatever you like, but Christ was white.

=why i must wait to have children until after i feed babylon.=

Would you elaborate on that? It seems quite bizarre.

=that was the day i started living.=

Alert the press.

=i am not magnetizzzed to souls spirits beings that haven't survived.=

I'm sure that in some planetary system, somewhere, that actually means something.

=as an italian, english, german woman from the states i know i am also african, jewish, rastafarian, and kurdish.=

Hey, don't forget Tadjik, Azerbaijani, Uzbek and Ainu.

=it's time to return.=

To where, might one ask?

=blessings to the bredren who taught me the vision and helped me focus.=

If these "bredren" are the guys who gave you this current "focus," I think you should get your money back.

=this reality is. protection to the evolved and evolving black man. hated and envied...in that order.=

Any reference to the magnificence of black men on this message board will win you a lot of friends, no matter how weird the general message is.

=in vidia...the latin word for envy is the root of (phonetic spelling) malochio -the evil eye.=

I feel as though the theme music for The Twilight Zone should be playing in the background.

=i've
only known the greater good and now i know where to find the real currency.=

You could find real currency at an ATM machine.

=the currency of survival.=

How much of that does it take to get a cup of coffee?

=together a pride.=

Like a pride of lions or something?

Anyway, thanks for that rather interesting flow of consciousness, or whatever it was.

By Martin ( - 211.216.216.90) on Sunday, February 4, 2001 - 11:18 am:

MORE LIKE UNCONNECTED NIGGER BABBLE THAT HAS THE USUAL NIGGER BASIS IN NON-REALITY!!!!!!!!

By 63-DIRTYUNDERWEAR IS NOW TRYNA BE ANOTHER GREAT BLACK MAN,BUT HE'S STILL JUST A WHITE ROACH,RUNNING FORM THE BLACK FLAG CAN OF ASS WHIP,THAT HRH-DARKNESS AND OTHERS KEEP BEATING IT DOWN WITH. ( - 12.81.78.168) on Sunday, February 4, 2001 - 01:23 pm:

Martin;now DIRTYUNDER WEAR IS TAKING ON YOUR NAME. IT PROVES MY PT. THE MORE INTELLGENT YOU ARE THE MORE LEECHES LIKE 211,WILL TRY AND STEAL YOUR THUNDER.CONGRULATIONS MARTIN YOU MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT FOR THIS,BOTTOM FEEDING MORON-211 AIRLIEN BUTTSLUG,TO BE TRYING TO STEAL YOUR NAME. AS YOU SEE TURD 63 IS CONTIUNING IN THE LONG LINE OF IDIOT POST FROM THE FRINGES OF THE WHITE/WRONG WING.IN IT'S ATTEMPT TO BE WITTY,WHAT WE SEE IS THE ULTIMATE EX. OF HOW MALFORMED WHITE WESTERN RACIST PROGRAMING HAS DEFORMED THIS ICUBUS.

THE REALLY GREAT THING ABOUT RACIST IS THEY STICK OUT KNOW MATTER WHAT FORM THEY COME IN. YOU KNOW THEM CUZ THE FIRST THING THEY ATTEMPT TO ATTACK,IS THE VERY PEOPLE THEY VICTIMIZE. WHEN THAT DOESN'T WORK,THEY ATTEMPT CHILDISH,EUPHAMISMS ABOUT NOT SPELLING OR GRAMMAR,TO HIDE BEHIND NOT BEING ABLE TO,DEAL WITH WHATS PRESENTED ABOUT THEIR PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS.

MARTIN IT'S BEEN AN INTERESTING YR. I'VE WITNESSED SOME GREAT COMMENTS AND ALOT OF SAVAGE IGNORANCE PASSING ITSELF OFF,AS SUPREME WHITE NOTHINGNESS.

AS YOUR AWARE I'VE BEEN INVOLVED IN THE LIBERATION OF AFRICAN PEOPLE FOR LONGER THEN MOST OF THESE WHITE FIENDS, HAVE LEARNED TO SPOUT THIS,IMITATION NAZI BULLSHEIT. I EVEN HELP PHYSICALLY KICK OLD DEAD ASS LINCOLN NAZI ROCKWELL OFF A STAGE IN WASHINGTON D.C. WE DROVE HIM AND HIS ARYAOON BUTTEATERS OUT OF TOWN. I FOUGHT THE KLAN IN D.C., AND HELP BEAT THEM DOWN EVERYTIME THEY RAISED THEIR POINTED HEADS. THESE NEO-FART FAGGOTS HERE ARE,NOTHING BUT IMITATION ,NEW WORLD ODOR CHUCKIE DOLLS,THEYARE NOTHING BUT MOUTH. IN PERSON, I'D BE ON THEM SO FAST, EVEN A CAN OF WIPE ASS WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SAVE THEIR FLAT SKINNY ASSES!~ SO MARTIN WELCOME TO THE MILE HIGH CLUB,IMITATION IS THE MOST SINCERE FORM OF FLATTERY,IF FROM A FACIST BUTTEATING,DIKBITING,CHILDMOLESTING,SIS FUKING, TROLL DOLL ,LIKE THE 3 STOOGES OF RACIST MALAPROPISMS, 63, 211,AND THAT OTHER EXCREMENT,NO FANG WIT VAMPIRE! YEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYYYYYYYYY HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH RIDE THEM RACIST WHITE CRACKER TO DEATH! LONG LIVE THE SPIRIT OF THE,SLA,BLA,NEW WORLD LIBERATION, FALN, BLACK PANTHER PARTY.WE'VE ONLY JUST BEGUN.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.216.216.37) on Sunday, February 4, 2001 - 07:57 pm:

SEE YA WHENT HE RACE WAR STARTS, NIGGERBOY!! EVERYONE KNOWS IT'S COMING! LIKE I'VE SAID BEFORE, IT'S GOING TO BE INTERESTING FOR YOU NIGGERS TO RIOT WHEN THEY DON'T HAVE ANY WATER, ELECTRICITY, AND THEY AREN'T GETTING ANY WLEFARE CHECKS!

By 211-dDIRTYUNDERWEAR'S BRO. GETS THE SHAFT,YA DAM RIGHT ,WON'T BE NO ROWAHA TONITE,BUTTBOY,ANOTHER CRACKER BITES THE DUST,LETS HOPE HE GETS A DAHMER HEADCUT WHILE HE'S BEHIND THEM HOT TEXAS BARS! ( - 12.81.67.182) on Monday, February 5, 2001 - 05:20 pm:

HOUSTON TEXAS;MATHEW MARSHALL A CRACKER REDNECK WAS SENTENCED TO 10YRS FOR BURNING A CROSS IN FRONT OF A BLACK FAMILIES HOUSE. THIS MAGGOT SAID,"I'M NOT RACIST,I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE PEOPLE". HE NEXT WENT ON TO PUT HIS HEAD FURTHER UP HIS 211,MENTALLY DEFECTIVE ASS BY SAYING THE FOLLOWING,"IT WASN'T PERSONAL",DDA DUMB DE DUMB,DUMB! WHAT FINALLY GOT HIS IGNORANT ASS 10YRS. WAS VIDEO TAPES OF THIS PIECE OF •••••,FORCE FEEDING A NAT. AMER. A ••••• SANDWICHES. IN ADDITION THERE WAS TESTIMONY THAT THIS SAME ARYAN COCK ROACH DRAGGED A DOG TO DEATH BEHIND A TRUCK.

OF COURSE THAT WASN'T PERSONAL EITHER,I QUESS THE POOR DOG GOT TIRED OF HAVING THIS CRETIN,SUCKING IT'S DIK!

WHY DO I FEEL THAT THIS IS ANOTHER ONE OF 211-DIRTYUNDERWEARS KIN,I QUESS CAUSE IT IS.! WELL HE'LL HAVE A GOOD TIME IN THE JOINT AS SOME OTHER SKINHEADS BUTTBOY,UNLESS SOME BIG SERIOUS BLACK MAN DECIDES TO STEP IN AND GIVE THIS BOY,SOME SERIOUS RAMIFICATION,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,YE HA ANOTHER WHITE RACIST SUCKER BITES THE DUST OR IN HIS CASE THE DIKS!

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.216.216.97) on Monday, February 5, 2001 - 07:10 pm:

YOU MAKE ME LAUGH, YOU FUKKING APE!! SO WHAT?!? SOME THROW-AWAY ••••••• BURNS A CROSS! THE REAL KLAN AND WHITE RACISTS ARE IN BOARD ROOMS WEARIG 3 PIECE SUITS. OT NOW THAT THE REPUBLICANS ARE BACK , IN THE OVAL OFFICE!IN

By Martin ( - 205.188.197.169) on Wednesday, February 7, 2001 - 06:12 am:

Black folks aren't the only ones who are
challenging Colonial Eurocentric history!!!

Its just that you don't hear about it. Here are
websites challenging the Eurocentric Cultural
Bombs. I shall let them speak for themselves Jim.

OTHER ETHNIC/ RACIAL PRIDE WEBSITES:

Here is a good one. Talks about the good and
bad side of interracial dating, asian community,
politics, asian culture, etc. (just like ours lol)

GO HERE:
http://asianprideforever.freeyellow.com/

-----------------

Another good one for asians. This guy has the kind
of color blindess I like. Supports his racial
heritage (no assimilation) but is open to dating
others. He has no color complex

Here is a paragraph he wrote about that:

But to me, being Japanese-American has more to
do than just how I look and how others treat me
because of it.  I have, within me, elements of
Japanese culture passed down to me via my parents
and grandparents.   These personality and value
traits are what make being Japanese-American
special.  

And I see little being done to preserve this mix
of American and Asian cultures that reside in most
of we early-generation Asian Americans.  As we
assimilate, each generation becomes in action,
values, and behavior, more "white-bread".   Each
generation of Asian-Americans becomes more
identifyable solely by its looks, not its heart.

That’s just really sad.

GO HERE:
http://www.pineapplehead.org

------------------

Indian site

Im kinda iffy About the communist part but the
"Eurocentric history" part is too familiar to
ignore. Also talks about how the west likes to
photograph only the worst of the east
sometimes....just like africa.

FROM THE SITE:

Toward an Indian Theory of Revolution. Part of
the legacy of colonial rule is the Eurocentric
denial that India has any political tradition of
its own. But there are many sources of such a
tradition in Indian Darshan from the time of the
Rig Veda to that of the heroic struggles against
imperialist domination. A new communist movement
must settle scores with the old conscience of
India by developing a political theory that draws
from the theories of the past but carries them
further on the basis of contemporary conditions.

GO HERE:
http://www.southasia.org/Ghadar.htm

---------------

Indian site.

An article concerning History as cultural bomb
article from an Indian:

Our view of human history colors the perception
of who we are in a fundamental way. It creates the
infrastructure of ideas according to which we
interpret the world. Like the limitations of our
senses we seldom question the limitations of our
historical view, which we take as a given fact,
even though it changes with every generation. Each
society creates an idea of history through which
it interprets civilization in its own image.

In the modern age science, technology and
rational materialism have created an historical
view that makes ancient Greece, in which the seeds
of modern culture arose, the basis of civilization
as a whole. It looks to the precursors of
civilization in the ancient Near East, Sumeria and
Egypt, from which the Greeks derived the rudiments
of their culture. This view ignores or denigrates
other ancient traditions like those of India,
China or Mesoamerica as of little importance.

Indeed if we examine books on world history
today we discover that they are largely histories
of modern Europ, with non-European cultures turned
into a mere footnote, or simply dismissed as
primitive, that is not technologically advanced,
however spiritually or artistically evolved they
may have been.

GO HERE:
http://www.geocities.com/dipalsarvesh/aryan.html

----------------------------
Want to see more? Go to google.com and type in
any race/ethnicity + Eurocentric and you'll get a
million of em'.

History is used as a weapon. The culture bomb
is alive and well. Its usually called
WESTERNIZATION now. Or its P.C. term "Modern"
-------------------------------------------------

By Jim ( - 63.215.230.117) on Wednesday, February 7, 2001 - 06:54 am:

From Martin:
"Black folks aren't the only ones who are
challenging Colonial Eurocentric history!!!"

Black folks aren't challenging anything other than reason. And please don't try to make it seem as though other ethnic, national or cultural groups are joining in with black racist lunacy in general. With a handful of exceptions, such as the Indian you quoted, they're not. It is one thing for someone or some group to write about their particular history; that is not the same thing that Afrocentrists and black racists do, which is to invent history as they go along and to engage in wholesale racial slander every step of the way. And typical of the black racist / Afrocentric tactics, the guys you quoted make use of the same tactics -- start with a false proposition and dive head-first into a false conclusion...
"Toward an Indian Theory of Revolution. Part of
the legacy of colonial rule is the Eurocentric
denial that India has any political tradition of
its own."
Typical of Afrocentrism, that is a lie. You will not find anyone who denies that India has or had any political tradition of it's own. India has has a civilization for thousands of years; of course it has had political traditions, and no one would say otherwise. This kind of dishonesty is what is used to engender racial hatred of white people, perfected by black racists and Afrocentrists, and apparently practiced by a handful of others as well.

By zzzzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.73) on Wednesday, February 7, 2001 - 02:17 pm:

Jim-Bob, you're big on "proving" things, but
i doubt if you can "prove" that Christ was
white, black, red or any other color of the
rainbow.....i found your comment very
interesting, in your so called "response"
to pavimentar...you are just a tad more
rational than your rabid brother 211, but
you are still full of the same elitist
crap...

By HRH-DARKOVERLORD ONCE AGAIN LETS MARTIN KNOW WHAT A GREAT JOB HE CONTIUNES TO DO IN PROVIDED ANSWERS TO ALL THE FALSE HOODS AND LIES PRESENTED BY THE WHITE RACIST DEADHEADS ON THIS SITE. ( - 12.81.110.233) on Wednesday, February 7, 2001 - 02:25 pm:

Marin great post,I'm sure all the thinking humans will check it out. Of course the usual revisionist freeloaders and mindbending liers will contiune their backward track to no where,in their contiuning march in two myths and other euro attempts at denial.You notice that all these ''SEEKERS OF EURO TRUTHS",make no attempt at even appearing to be unbiased.It's like anything you could possiably tell them or show them,they would run from like roaches running from Black flag. Martin hang in there buddy,we keep smacking these maggots,and each time they just spit out more untruths and out right lies.We've got some of them just sputtering jibberish on a non-stop bases.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Wednesday, February 7, 2001 - 05:05 pm:

Z:
You can't "prove" that Confucious was typically Chinese-looking either, but if someone were to claim that he had blonde hair and blue eyes or a 'fro and black skin, the burden of proof would be on the person making that outlandish claim rather than someone who claimed that he did look Chinese. Same with Christ. By the same token, since there were few, if any, Negroid people in that part of the world, it would be encumbant upon the person claiming that he was black to come up with enough evidence to prove it, otherwise it can safely be assumed to be that he looked pretty much like the rest of the people of that region at that time.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Wednesday, February 7, 2001 - 05:08 pm:

HRH:
Please get your terminology right. It is Afrocentrists and other inventors of history that are "revising" it, hence the ones who are "revisionist." The rest of us rely on tiresome things such as documents, artifacts, archaeology and other evidence, so give credit to where it is due. Afrocentrists are the revisionists, not the rest of us.

By HRH-DARKOVERLORD LET'S 146 KNOW WHAT TYPES OF WHITE CRACKER EVILCLOWN POSSES HE'S DEALING WITH ( - 12.81.67.165) on Wednesday, February 7, 2001 - 05:11 pm:

146 YA HIT THAT MONKEY RIGHT IN THE HEAD. 63 IS THE WORSE FORM OF WHITE RACIST A WOULD BE INTELLECTUAL TURD ELITIST.His fortay is pretending to be rational cool and collected.What he really is,is canned,cracked and regressive. A vampire with makeup on his still a vampire,yet this escaped corpse trys so hard at being human and worse of all witty in a cold dead way.
!46 if ya have some friends invite them to this site,we're having a two for one sale on stepping on white racist roaches.As you can see this site really draws them. What's funny is we must be on the right track,cuz why else would they spend so much time attempting to refute what we have to say if it weren't the truth. Those of us who have witnessed this steady march of mentall defective white throwbacks,realize just how important sites like this are in counteracting the contiuing marathon of white SAVAGERY,posing as reasoned discourse. Be prepare for attacks on the following ;your use of the english language,your spelling abliites,your knowledge about any subject you can think about and most of all your very presents here.Be prepared to hear never ending lies and distortions mixed in with the usual whitetrash musing about sex and anal retentive feelings concerning your sex organs and black women.Be prepare to have your ideas copied and name to be stolen,much like the thiefty of everything else on this planet,by these alien/aryoooooochildmolesting dogfukers.

So again welcome to the BLACK RUBBER RM,where we get a kick out of fuking up these last remenets of the viruses that have ,plague the human race since the beginning of time,white racist handpuppets of deceit! YYYYYYYYYYYYYeeeeeeeeehahahahahahahahahahaha RIDE THESE SUCKERS TO THE BUSH, AND BURN THEM LIKE THE MAGGOTS THEY ARE!

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Wednesday, February 7, 2001 - 05:15 pm:

HRH:
In all seriousness, one of the reasons I come here is because I'm working on a book on black racism, and your posts are classic examples of it, so for that I thank you. The fuming, sputtering, irrational, hate-filled, totally mindless diatribes you write are some of the best examples of black racism that I've yet found.

By Martin ( - 205.188.197.186) on Wednesday, February 7, 2001 - 06:58 pm:

Jim you have turned hypocrisy into an art form.
The whole academic community from which America
and much of the western world grew from racist
principles. Hell capitalism formed from racism.

My goal here is not to convince you but to help
inform and heal the black community. I never
intened for you understand....Nor cared if you
did. I want blacks to realize and unify there
situations. I could give you examples of
resistance to colonialist history all over the
planet but you will simply right them off as
insane and racist against whites for calling white
people out on their hypocrisies and historical
lies.

Therefore anything resistant to White supremacy,
its history and legacy, is racism towards white
people. You create the perspective from which
everyone views history (Eurocentric) then
critisize others for not supposedly not having an
objective view of history. How's that for a double
standard.

Im sure republicans will love your book, cause
we all know how black racism is surpressing the
white man. All over the country poor down trodden
whites live under the power of black Racism. Lol.
This will belong in the same section with those
who believe in the "Bell Curve", racial profiling
is ok or isn't happening, and blacks aren't
discreminated against (the racism dissappeared
theory). In fact whites are loosing thousands of
job because of affirmative action....please!!!!
Affirmative action is not affecting your job
opporunities. It does give you competition that
you didn't previously want however!!!!

Yea, black people are bringing the ENTIRE
country down...its allll ouuuuurr fault. We are
the drug problem even though whites bring the
drugs in the country. We are lazy and ignorant
even though you exploit, copy and profit from
everything we do. LoL, Poor babies. Hypocrites.

We are just crazy and unreasonable and don't know
what we are talking about. Sure there are blacks
who hate whites. Just like there are whites who
hate blacks.

But how often does black racism affect wether or
not you will get a job?!?!?!? That is our WHOLE
POINT!!!!!!

Nothing new from whites and what is to be
expected.

---------------------

By zzzzzzzzzzz ( - 63.62.45.108) on Wednesday, February 7, 2001 - 08:57 pm:

Jim-Bob, it is encumbant that you "prove" that
the people of the region were white, you made
a clear statement confirming that Jesus was
white, i simply want u to "prove" it, where
are your facts? your figures that you seem
so inclined to quote? "pa-lezzzze" Jim-Bob,
you're full of Eurocentric horse-shyt..i'm sure
your book on black racism will be a best seller
with your Stormfront and Christian Identity
bone-head buddies...

By zzzzzz and martin ya made my day,keep your eyes on the prize and your feet in these false face wooden AMERIKKAN HANDPUPPETS OF MISDIRECTION ( - 12.81.108.32) on Wednesday, February 7, 2001 - 11:05 pm:

Goddam;it looks like 63 is starting to get buried in his own •••••. Well let the ••••• fight begin,cuz in the end we know this paste face inventor of myths will be doomed by his own words. What irony now earth germ jim is being buried by someone with 63 as their number,I fucking love it. This is like watching a barking chicken get rip to pieces. So I noticed his ratbuddies have been silent,maybe this discussion is a bit more then their feeble minds can comprendent. I'm sure any minute now old junk yard dog211 will kick in with some more of that flawless good old dead white cracker boy humor it's so well know for.Come on,hurry up SPARKIE,BARK BOY we're waiting on pins and needles for your next excerpt of ,"REDNECKS IN SPACE",YE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

MARTIN it just gets better watching these clowns struggle to come up with anything like some new way of presenting this racist stew,but it keeps smelling like ducks blood soup. Now that we have zzzzzzz63 and Saltdog not to mention our crazed Dutch bro. Greg keeping these bottom feeding cannon fodder would be new world ODOR ,escapest from dizzney land on the ropes, I quess I can just sit back and watch the chickens,get plucked,YEEEEEEEEEEHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA RIDE THEM CRACKERS TO THE CURB,CUZ THEM BEASTIE BOYS ARE WALKING TURDS!

Now to address the joke of earth germ jims pretentions of writing,I hope it has loads of cartoons cuz he dam sure won't have anything like the facts or the truth. It must have a ghost writer at the heritage foundation,cuz that"s where most of this bullsheit he drones on about comes from or was it the Cato Inst. another ancient ass right wing john birch front organ. Maybe it will give us an autograph copy, since we have given him so much info. that he'll now use to steal from us , like typical past white plagerist,revisionist liers . So I'm excited just knowing that whenever I see this piece of late 20century ,trash I can feel good knowing I fired this leech up to write more incredulous Amerikka bullshiet ,like the silly turner dairies,what a joke!

By Jim ( - 63.215.225.197) on Thursday, February 8, 2001 - 05:52 am:

Martin:
No, actually, I turn reality into an art form, something which is both sorely needed and vigorously opposed on this message board, and as you very well know, I have engaged in no hypocrisy whatsoever.

As for the rest of this message, originally I cut and pasted your comments and responded to them. When I tried to submit it, it was too large so I cut out some of your comments, and even then hat do use two posts to squeeze it in. If it seems choppy, that's why.

Martin, just because some racist tells you something doesn't mean you have to believe it, even if you find it pleasing. The academic community was founded on academic princibles, not racist principles. It was founded on a search for truth, a quest for knowledge. Don't mindlessly repeat some unsupportable slander that someone has told you.

Capitalism was and is based on economic principles. In a capitalist society, a communist society, or any other society racism can exist, but that doesn't mean the economic system at large is racist.

Helping to spread disinformation is hardly the cure for whatever ails the black community. It may be the popular thing to do, but it is also the wrong thing to do.

I understand completely. I understand what disinformation is. I understand what racism is. I understand what ignorance is. And I'm here to counterbalance those things that are abundant here.

By Jim ( - 63.215.225.197) on Thursday, February 8, 2001 - 05:53 am:

-continued-

I could give you examples of acceptance or real history all over the planet, the difference being that real history can be supported and verified. Fanciful histories such as Afrocentrism can't.

=Therefore anything resistant to White supremacy,=

Is this taught to you guys in class, or something? Any time you encounter something that is true and/or which goes against the racist revisionism you prefer, you falsely and dishonestly write it off as "white supremacy." It's not. It is simply reality versus fiction, and "white supremacy" plays no part in it.Don't falsely label conventional or real history as "Eurocentric." It is simply history.

You seem to think that by deliberately mislabeling something as "Eurocentric" that you have legitimately discredited it, but you haven't. You've simply misstated the case.

It's a single standard -- the preference for supportable history over an invented history based on racial animosity.

=All over the country poor down trodden
whites live under the power of black Racism.=

No, but all over the country blacks are believing and expressing their carefully taught hatred of whites, and it irritates and offends people of conscience, especially those who are the targets of that racism.

=This will belong in the same section with those
who believe in the "Bell Curve",=

The "Bell Curve" was not something to believe in or not; it was basically a presentation of statistical information.

=racial profiling
is ok or isn't happening,=

I'd say racial profiling is happening; when you look at the tremendous disproportion in interracial crime, it looks like black criminals are profiling white victims. The numbers are so overwhelming it's hard to arrive at a different conclusion, although the possibility exists that one could.

Not only are blacks not discriminated against in general, they are given preferences in things ranging from college admissions to government grants. There's probably no large corporation in America that doesn't have a special policy for recruiting and retaining black employees so as to avoid scrutiny by the Feds. Certainly every company I've worked for has done that. And if it's a black person with an MBA or JD from a top school, he or she is golden. No white student receives special treatment because of his or her race.

=In fact whites are loosing thousands of
job because of affirmative action....please!!!!=

They probably are. When such glaring double standards are in place, it's inevitable. Up until fairly recently, perhaps 1993 or so, the Federal government had race norming in place for civil service exams, giving blacks a much lower passing score than whites. That began in 1968 or so, and over the course of those 25 years in that one field alone there were tens of thousands of whites who were judged by a different, higher standard than blacks. That's discrimination on a large scale. However, because there are so many more whites than blacks in this society, "most" of the white population will not be adversely affected at any one time, but over the course of a lifetime it is entirely possible that any given white person will face this double standard at some point.

=Affirmative action is not affecting your job
opporunities.=

Maybe not mine as an individual, but it affects many whites who are faced with a double standard, a higher barrier to overcome when applying for a job or getting a promotion.

=It does give you competition that
you didn't previously want however!!!!=\

No, not competition, but rather an unfair advantage. In any event, our competion comes from the marketplace in a competition for goods and services, not from black people.

=Yea, black people are bringing the ENTIRE
country down...its allll ouuuuurr fault.=

Get a grip. Hyperbole might have it's place sometimes, but you're just being foolish here.

Prove that only whites bring drugs into the country. There are Columbian, Jamaican, Nigerian and even Chinese drug rings. To claim drug importation is a "white" thing is as dishonest as can be. More to the point, it is the violent crack cocaine trade that is the major problem, and blacks seem to be disproportionately involved in that. It is a problem because of the violence that is associated with it.

=We are lazy and ignorant
even though you exploit, copy and profit from
everything we do.=

Okay, here you are typing on a computer invented by white people, which in turn uses mathematics invented by white people, which in turn is programmed in languages invented by white people, using chips invented by white people, on a monitor invented by white people, running on electricity harnessed by white people, using a language created by white people, ona keyboard invented by white people, on an Internet created by white people, making use of phone lines and cables invented by white people, probably on an Internet service created by white people, and you think it's whites who copy and profit from what blacks do which defines the working relationship? No, by a wide margin it is blacks who in their daily lives rely on things invented, devised and created by whites rather than the reverse.

=LoL, Poor babies. Hypocrites.=

I was about to write that about you guys.

=We are just crazy=

No.

=and unreasonable=

Frequently. May I direct you to any of HRH's or Greg's posts, any speech by Maxine Waters, Al Sharpton or Louis Farrakhan.

=and don't know
what we are talking about.=

That's certainly true.

=Sure there are blacks
who hate whites.=

As this message board makes abundantly clear.

=Just like there are whites who
hate blacks.=

True, but as a percentage of each population group, I'd bet that blacks far outweigh whites in this category. For one thing, we aren't taught this doctrine of racial hatred that is repeated here so often.

=But how often does black racism affect wether or
not you will get a job?!?!?!?=

In my case, never, but the point is that it exists, it's growing, it's deep-seated, and it's offensive.

=That is our WHOLE
POINT!!!!!! =

No it's not. How would you feel if the most prominent white leaders in the country regularly engaged in wholesale slander of black people? If the most prominent musical acts recorded the most vile racist lyrics imaginable and made millions doing it? If a whole brand new history was invented simply to engender hatred of blacks? Would you only be concerned about discrimination in the workplace? Or would the racism itself offend you?

=Nothing new from whites and what is to be
expected.=

And this is exactly what I'm talking about -- anti-white racism. There seems to be no end to it. It seems to be praiseworthy in the black community, and that is why it should be brought to light.

By Jim ( - 63.215.225.197) on Thursday, February 8, 2001 - 06:00 am:

From Z:
=Jim-Bob, it is encumbant that you "prove" that
the people of the region were white,=

No it's not, no more than it would be encumbant upon someone to "prove" that what is now Nigeria 2000 years ago was black. If someone were to claim that some Nigerian leader 2,000 years ago were white, the burden of proof would be on him.

=you made
a clear statement confirming that Jesus was
white, i simply want u to "prove" it, where
are your facts? your figures that you seem
so inclined to quote? "pa-lezzzze" Jim-Bob,
you're full of Eurocentric horse-shyt..i'm sure
your book on black racism will be a best seller
with your Stormfront and Christian Identity
bone-head buddies...=

No, Z, if someone makes an outlandish claim that people in the middle East were black, when there is absolutely nothing to indicate that they were, or that there were any black people there at all, the burden of proof is on him. The people who live there now, all throughout the region, are Caucasian. There is no evidence to suggest that a Negroid people ever lived there. There is no evidence to suggest that the population changed significantly. Jesus probably looked much like any Palestinian, Jordanian, or Lebanese man would today.

By zzzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.75) on Thursday, February 8, 2001 - 07:10 am:

Jim-Bob, are u running from your own statement?
you said Jesus is white, go ahead, read it
again, and "prove" it, all this other hypothetical
hogwash that you're spewing is pitiful, as i said
before, you're big on "proving" your statements..
now u say Jesus "probaly" looked like any of
the other people in the region...bottom line
Jim-Bob, you can't back up your own outlandish
statements...

By Jim ( - 63.208.82.252) on Thursday, February 8, 2001 - 10:26 am:

Z:
You're right. I can only go so far in arguing against insanity. Sure, since there is no photograph of Jesus, if one really wants to one can believe he didn't look like the rest of the population of that part of the world. One could claim that he had blonde hair and blue eyes. Or one could claim that he looked Chinese. Or one could claim he looked like Al Sharpton. The problem is, any of those propositions would require one to abandon rationality, for one would have to accept, without any evidence whatsoever, that he looked markedly different from everyone else in the region, something which would surely have been remarked on, but which never was. Barring flights of irrationality, one has to presume he looked like the rest of the people in that region -- olive skinned, dark hair, dark eyed, and in no way Negroid, Mongoloid, or NOrdic.

By saltydog ( - 64.12.103.39) on Thursday, February 8, 2001 - 11:48 am:

It's amusing to read the rantings of Jim, the semiliterate white racist pamphleteer. He thinks the word incumbent is spelled E N C U M B A N T.

By zzzzzzzzz ( - 146.18.173.73) on Thursday, February 8, 2001 - 12:08 pm:

lol, salty...just asked him to back up his
statement and as usual he talks around it
with enough hot air to launch the next space
shuttle....

By Jim ( - 63.215.229.107) on Thursday, February 8, 2001 - 01:28 pm:

From Salty:

=It's amusing to read the rantings of Jim, the semiliterate white racist pamphleteer. He thinks the word incumbent is spelled E N C U M B A N T.=

Wow! I misspelled a word. Somehow, I think the world will survive. On the other hand, calling me "semiliterate" is flatly dishonest, as is calling me a "racist pamplheteer," or to refer to what I write as "rantings," so while I can plead guilty to a spelling error, I don't have your talent for dishonesty.

By HRH- DARKOVERLORD IS ENJOYING THE SHOW AND WANTS TO KNOW DOES HE GET FREE POPCORN,TO WATCH THIS WHITE MOUTH FOOL/MULE ,earth turd jim jumping thru hoops as he spouts more fruitloops! ( - 12.81.86.109) on Thursday, February 8, 2001 - 02:56 pm:

Salty and ZZZZZ I think this patty earth germ jim/63-215 is done,better flip this burger over. Just when ya thought it couldn't possibly get any more spacey ,it goes off on more flights of racist delusionary back stepping. This fool shows with each post,that theres nobody home in his tiny dome. He couldn't defend himself against Martins
's comments and when it comes to you guy's he just goes bonkers! I guess he figures in the middle east people never moved around or mixed.As to calling him semiliterate I thought you guys were at best being kind ,since that doesn't quite fit him in any meaningful way. As to flights of irrationality lets just say ,when it comes to reality this guy is a 'BUDLIGHT'', AND A FEW CANS SHORT OF A SIX PACK.

I have a title for his comic book on ,"so called black racism",he can call it "3 white racist in DIZZNUTBALL LAND,THE NEVER ENDING STORY OF WHITE RACIST GUILT AND WHINNING IN THE NEW WORLD ODOR",

What I really want to know is he planning on taking this circus act on the road? I'd love to see him in person,so I could give a big round of applauses,after the crowd goes while and starts attacking this recreational intellectual turd. This guy should be in the Ripleys believe or not museum, mounted and stuffed,with a nice big sign reading ,"LAST OF THE DYING WHITE APOLOGIST FOR WHITE RACIST".

Ya like I said I think this cracker can be put out to pasture,cuz he's about burnt out for a thought,it's all down hill from here on out. You'll notice that the other cavebutt hunchback 211- Qazemoto seems to be hiding now that his butt buddy is getting his ass all tore up. And the sounds of the white vampire have been reduced to and occasional ,'FUK NIGGERS,CUZ THEY STOLE MY GIRLFRIEND".

But seriously fellows, let's not totally chase these clowns away cuz I don't have cable and this is my one stop source for comedy. I have my students check the site out and some of them have even gotten into posting comments on these smarmie ''REN AND STEMPIE,ass losanges. So we must keep "DOPE ALIVE", FREE THERE MINDS AND THEIR ASSES WILL FOLLOW,OR WAS THAT FREE THERE ASSES AND THEIR MINDS WILL FOLLOW. HELL I QUESS IT DON'T MAKE THAT MUCH DIFFERENTS SINCE WE CAN'T TELL WHICH IS WHICH.

I 'm sure these masters of necrophlia, will be with us just for the educational aspects of our collective thoughts. Since they are simple manifestions of a long line of ranting AMERIKKA HANDPUPPETS, we can never hope to make any serious in roads into their obtuse manner of thinking .So back to the show,lights camera and 1,2,3, BARK 63-215 SPARKIE DIMBOB,BARK, ARF,ARF,ARF,ARF,now get back on your paper,cuz we see your about to make another mess in your pampers. And on the subject of talent ,lets just say you should keep that day job at,"ASS HOLES ARE US",cuz your writing and research abilites are at the level of a retarded child, quoting the bible. HHahahahahahahaha yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaa,we're back in the saddle again riding these rednecks to the end!

By saltydog ( - 205.188.197.43) on Thursday, February 8, 2001 - 06:26 pm:

HRH and zzzzzz, ya'll keep telling the truth, because it does make a difference. You know, there's nothing dishonest about my categorizing a thing by it's true nature. Jim has proven time and again through his own words that he is a white racist. He conveniently glosses over the fact that it was Europeans who invaded the continents of North America, South America, Australia, and Africa. In the first three instances, they virtually exterminated the indigenous peoples and stole their land. When the whites came to Africa, they enslaved the indigenous peoples and again stole everything they could get their hands on. Jim is so busy styling Caucasians as the apotheoses of mankind, that he would even deny that the destruction of Hiroshima and Nagasaki was an act of white racism, but it was just that (got to put those little yellow bastards in their place, you know). The atomic bomb would never have been dropped on the Germans, even if the Nazis had been able to fight for years longer than they did. Jim refuses to face the fact that whites are the most racist people on earth. That fact was settled conclusively many years ago, and I hear and see examples of white racism virtually every day. Black people aren't into racism; they want justice, and there's nothing wrong with that.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.216.216.98) on Thursday, February 8, 2001 - 07:38 pm:

GO TO ASIA AND SEE IF THEY LOVE YOU NIGGERS THERE!! IF THE JAPANESE WON, DO YOU THINK THEY'D HAVE EMBRACED THE NIGGER RACE WITH LOVE?! THE BATAAN DEATH MARCH, MASSSACRES IN CHINA INCLUDING BIOLOGICAL WEPAONS, ETC... ASIANS HATE YOU NIGZ EVEN MORE THAN WHITES DO! THE SIMPLE MATTER IS, EVERYONE LOOKS DOWN ON YOU NIGGERS LIKE THE FILTHY ANIMALS YOU ARE!! YES, WHITES MADE YOU APES PICK COTTON AND KILLED NIGGERS-BUT THEY WERE BETTER AT IT! YOU NIGGERS ARE UNDER THE ILLUSION THAT AFRICA WAS SOME KIND OF PARADISE! IT NEVER WAS, MOST OF AFRICA WAS AS MISERABLE AS IT IS NOW! BUT IF YOU CIVILIZE AN ANIMAL, IT'S JUST A CIVILIZED ANIMAL!! SLAVERY IS THE NATURAL STATE OF NIGGER-DOM!!

By 211-underwear screams for our attention,we FART IN IT'S FACE AND MOVE ON,he loves it and goes to bed dreaming of some large black men giving him the fuking of his empty life! ( - 12.81.65.90) on Thursday, February 8, 2001 - 10:34 pm:

SALTY,ZZZZ AND MARTIN , I SEE SOMEBODY TURNED 211/ DIRTYUNDERWEAR LOSE. IT WAS PROBABLY EARTH GERM -63,CUZ YOU GUYS HAVE REALLY BEEN PUTTING THIS WORD MIESTER ,ON THE STAKE. WHAT'S MOST FUNNY ABOUT IT,211 POST IS THE FACT THAT WHAT HE SAYS COMES FROM THE WHORE HOUSES IT SPENT ALL IT'S ARMY PAYCHECKS IN. HELL IF I HAD A TRICK LIKE HIM I'D TELL HIM ANYTHING TO GET HIS MONEY AND HIS LIMP DIK AWAY FROM ME. THIS JACKASS WALKING TURD,HAD TO GO BACK TO THE WELL OF RACIST THOUGHT TO COME BACK WITH THIS SAME •••••,HE'S BEEN POSTING FOR OVER A YEAR. HE'S THE LEASE DANGEROUS OF ANY OF THE NON THINKING FREAKS WHO SPOUT THIS NONESENSE. THIS SPUD,HAS NO TEETH AND HIS BARK SOUNDS MORE LIKE A AIDS COUGH. 211-DIRTYUNDERWEAR FROM DAY ONE NEVER SHOWED ANY SIGNS OF PROMISE,THAT'S WHY THEY PULLED HIS ARYAN BUTTBOY MEMBERSHIP AND SENT IT HERE,TO TRY AND PROVE THAT HE STILL WAS A STRONG ALIEN/ARYAN KNIGHT. WELL SO MUCH FOR THAT MYTH,THIS ESCAPEST RODENT FROM A LAB,HAS NEVER HAD MUCH ORIGINAL TO SAY EXCEPT ,"NIGGERS STOLE THE ONLY GIRL I EVER LOVED,AND SHE DIDNN'T REALLY LIKE ME EITHER" THEN HIS MAMA RAN OFF WITH A NIGGER,AND SHE WAS THE ONLY SEX HE EVER HAD. SO FOLKS IT'S EASY TO SEE WHY THIS BUDLIGHT PIMPLE FACE WOULD BE TIM Mcveigh,comes here posing as another in a long line of goose stepping uber FISTFUK BOY NAZI WANNABES.The only thing brown on this nazi puppet is his underwear,and it's so dirty we can tell his birthday by the stains.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.216.216.90) on Friday, February 9, 2001 - 11:10 am:

THERE YOU GO BEING ANAL AGAIN, HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU GET RAPED IN THE JOINT, ANYWAY SHITSKIN!?

By tommaso ( - 216.103.34.34) on Monday, February 12, 2001 - 06:05 pm:

Excuse the interruption to what seems a quite lively intellectual debate... but is there ANYONE in here willing or ABLE to quote evidence - real evidence - and the sources for that evidence?

I am interested in cultural diversity and the historical dissemination of peoples and ideas.

I have seen and read of several theory shaking/shattering finds of late regarding early interaction over vast distances and other evidences of cross-cultural contact previously undocumented.

I hate to say it - but the truth, popular or not - eventually comes out. This includes Japanese genocide and human experimentation in occupied China (and the fact the US made sure the head butcher was not punished - in return for providing the US government a copy of the bacteriological test results!), as well as CIA drug importation, Department of Defense radiation releases on our own US civilian population for testing... on and on... unfortunately it seems, (oddly enough), that these truths find light AFTER those responsible have either died or placed themselves in an unreachable position.

Have 'whites' done terrible things? Committed atrocities, countless unethical and immoral acts on a grand and sweeping scale? YOU BET YOUR ASS THEY HAVE. Would 'blacks' do the same? We may yet have an answer to that question. If human nature holds true - the answer will also be HELL YES.

I have studied cultural succession. So far, the supplanting culture is as or more suppressive than the one they replace - even against individuals and groups not associated with their former oppressors.

The human race is the most pathetic, parasitic infestation the world has ever seen, and you, and I for that matter are ALL shining examples of the best humanity has to offer. Perhaps humanity itself is an aberration of the natural 'lifeless' order of the Universe.

Afterall, how many earth's do you see floating around? No problem, not much longer in a geologic minute and the problem will probably take care of itself.

While you people argue penile dimensions, nose width, toilet habits, sexual preference and pigmentation, the oxygen and water dwindles. You are like two idiots adrift in a lifeboat fightig over who got in first and who will paddle, while the boat drifts on and you both slowly die.

While I typed this, our nearest celestial neighbor sped 1 billion miles farther away. We are all alone, together, on theis soon-to-be dung heap. How nice to share it with madmen. But no matter - not even your DNA will be around much longer to decide the issue. Good luck and enjoy the ride - what there is left of it.

By darkoverlord ( - 211.216.216.96) on Tuesday, February 13, 2001 - 05:48 am:

fukk you, nigger lover •••••••!

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Tuesday, February 13, 2001 - 09:52 am:

From Tommaso:

"Have 'whites' done terrible things? Committed atrocities, countless unethical and immoral acts on a grand and sweeping scale? YOU BET YOUR ASS THEY HAVE. Would 'blacks' do the same? We may yet have an answer to that question. If human nature holds true - the answer will also be HELL YES."

Humans are capable of doing terrible things, and throughout history and throughout everyone's history, terrible things have been done -- in Europe, Asia, the Americas and Africa. So have a great many positive things, and in all honesty, one would be hard pressed to find any culture that has provided more positive things than European / Western civilization. Also, one need not speak hypothetically of blacks committing "atrocities, countless unethical and immoral acts on a grand and sweeping scale." One need only read up on recent events in Africa, whether it's Sierre Leone, Rwanda, Chad, or any of several other places where mass slaughters, mutilations, mass rape and general devasation occur.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.216.216.102) on Tuesday, February 13, 2001 - 12:07 pm:

WHAT SOUTH AFRICA HAS DEGENERATED INTO AND WHY IT'S GOOD THE SUBHUMAN NIGGERS ARE DYING!!!

http://www.front14.org/dernation/southafrica2.html

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Tuesday, February 13, 2001 - 12:42 pm:

YA DUMB IDIOT SOUTH AFRICA WAS BLACK PROPERTY AND THEN SOME DUMB WHITE FOOLS CAME AND PUSHED THE BLACKS FROM T H E I R LAND

SO WHAT DO YOU EXPECT???? WE AIN'T INDIANS!!!!

SO I CALL THE END OF WHITES (AT LEAST THE ONES THAT OWN BLACK LAND) A GOOD THING SINCE THE LAND BELONGS TO THE BLACKS NOT TO WHITES!!

WHAT DO YA THINK WHITE VAMPIRE THE BLACKS WHO DO THESE MURDERS ARE ONLY THINKING THAT THEIR ANCESTORS WHERE PUSHED FROM T H E I R HOLY LAND!

BUT NOW THEY ARE GETTING IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL BACK!!!!!!!!!

AND THAT IS HOW IT SHOULD BE!

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Tuesday, February 13, 2001 - 01:09 pm:

AND WHAT KIND OF CRAP WEBSITE IS THAT!!!!

WHITES DID THE SAME VIOLENT THINGS WHEN THEY CAME TO SOUTH AFRIKA SO IT IS TIME FOR PAYBACK AND THAT MEANS LAND B A C K !!!!!!! TO THE B L A C K!!

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.216.216.102) on Tuesday, February 13, 2001 - 08:41 pm:

YES, AND JUST LIKE WHEN THE WHITES CAME-THE SUBHUMAN NIGGERS WERE JUST CHASING MONKEYS UP TRESS AND CHUCKING SPEARS! WHITES MADE IT CIVILIZED! NOW, THE NIGGERS ARE BACK IN CONTROL AND THEY WILL FUKK IT UP-JUST LIKE EVERYTHING NIGGERS TOUCH! WHY DO YOU THINK ALL AFRICICA N COUNTRIES ARE FUKKED UP? THE GHETTOS ALL AROUND THE WORLD ARE INFESTED WITH NIGGERS BECAUSE THAT'S ALL NIGGERS ARE CAPABLE OF DOING! WHITES BUILD IT UP, NIGGERS DESTROY IT!!

THAT'S OK THOUGH-25% OF NIGGERS IN S. AFRICA ARE HIV INFECTED AND RAPES AND OTHER CRIMES ABOUD!! IN 5 YEARS WHITES WILL JST WALK IN AND TAKE IT BACK! ALL THE MONKEY NIGGERS WILL DESTROY THEMSELVES!!!! SHITSKIN PUNK ASS BASTARDS!!!!!!!

By darkoverlord ( - 131.252.180.192) on Friday, February 16, 2001 - 12:05 pm:

to jim from darkoverlord we are only fooling ourselves we have been wrong for so long we dont even know it. we are a sick people we must admit itand stop lying to ourselves.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 131.252.180.192) on Friday, February 16, 2001 - 12:10 pm:

when we talk about southafrica we must remember that we held control of that part of the world for so long we cant expect black people to rid the area of our madness overnight. the best thing we can do is pray that god still has forgiveness in his heart for all the wrong we have done and i hope all the blacks on this site will forgive me for all the insults i have thrown at them. i am a sick man at least i am trying to be a man. please forgive me

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 131.252.180.192) on Friday, February 16, 2001 - 12:13 pm:

to greg from darkoverlord i am truly sorry for all the things i have said to you and all the blacks on this web site. we as white people must realize that we are a veryn sick group of people. i hope that god will ? or can forgive us for all the wrong we have done

By 131-keep these fools on the run,from the real Darkoverlord! ( - 12.81.79.72) on Friday, February 16, 2001 - 12:38 pm:

131 since you don't know now you do, I am the real Darkoverlord,your imitations are of 211-''DIRTYUNDERWEAR,so keep it right. We don't want people to think I'm some RABID CRACKER MOUTH ORGAN FOR THE FACIST DEMENTED AMERIKKA HANDPUPPET society. Since your on the right track,lets keep it that way,speaking of tracks keep running these crackers,63 and 211 over. Keep up the good work,we're watching!

By jim ( - 198.106.46.118) on Friday, February 16, 2001 - 09:10 pm:

131= i thought this was all about democracy at its finest what more do we white men enjoy than fucking up anything black people put together

By Tjmax ( - 209.240.221.88) on Sunday, February 18, 2001 - 05:07 pm:

Jim and all these white bloodsuckers racist wouldn't know the truth if it were to hit them in the face.The black man was the firstman on earth,so when the bible talk about Adam its talkig about a black man,the first civilized people were blacks,but don't expect these cavemen that know this,why should you their minds have not advance to an sane or moral level.The greeks and romans were the only two european civilizations in ancient times,before these europeans were not civilized and had nothing to to with civilization in africa or asia even though they've attempted to put themselves into this history.The ancient people of africa and asia were blacks,this includes the so-called middle east[northeast africa]that whites gave to this part of africa,during world war two[white reporters]who was covering the war was the ones that coin the term middle east,so we can now see how history have been change to fit someone's racist plans and they know this,but don't look for an intelligent critique but an illogical bag of insults and outright lies,that racist have became known for.Now if there ever was or if there ever is a race war,whites better understand that they can never win such a war,I've heard these racist talk for people in the far east as not liking blacks in america,this is that age-old plan that whites have used many times before,they've used it against all the people of color,but only this time it want work.People of color own 90% of all land,if we take a look at European countries in europe and analyze the population to see what effects it would have on these nations,and group the population according to orgin,race,religion ect. ect.that would reduce the whites by tens of millions,and it's no need to go to africa or asia were most of the people are of color or the islands of the pacific and the atlantic oceans,so 90% to 89% of the people of the earth is either black,brown,red or yellow,none of these being classified as white or of that race.Now we come to another important issue,that need to be understood and that is the raw material it takes to wage war,war material that america or europe don't have or don't have very much of and anyone can see this by looking at the things they are trading for to keep this sick system going,most of the food in the U.S. comes from places central and south america,parts of asia and yes africa,so who needs who's help to survive,but these half-witted racist don't know this and we should not expect them to,because you know what you are dealing with[racist dipsticks]who have no insight or knowledge
about history just like the whites that came before them,that they call forefathers and those cavemen who use to occupy europe before the blacks civilized them,and started the nation that's known today as greece.European genius did not start greek civilzation,because there was none in so far as the ancient saw,for most of the things credited to the greeks was not founded by them,but it was rather taught to them.Many whites may ask, where is this information found,it's called a book,written by African-center scholar's who've done in-depth reseach and in the process have sent many euro-centric scholars running to fetch their copy of the book[The Great things that the white race has done or better known as the great white lies]and the world are today open their eyes and see their true enemy the white race or you never heard of the bandung conference back in 1945 where the leaders of the dark nations from africa and asia came togather,some of them were buddhists,some muslims,some christians,other confucianists and others were atheists.Despite thrie religious differences,they came togather.Some were communists,some socialists,and some capitalists-despite their economic and political differences they came togather and all of them were black,brown,red and yellow.The number one thing that was not allowed to attend the conference was the white man.Once they excluded the white man,they found out that they could get togather and once they kept him out,everybody fell right in[taken from the book:African Intellectual Heritage,written by Molefi kete Asante and Abu S. Abarry and the the speech is from Malcolm X in Detroit yr.1964].I did not post the conclusion of the conference because it's best to keep a secret because it can not hurt you.As for G.W.Bush starting a race war of some kind[pigs got sense]and so does bush or aleast he better.White racist are sadly misstaking if they think that people of color love white people are want to be white,because I've got news for you most don't,for what fool would,for it's been proven that whites have contributed nothing in the past and not much in our times.Jesus Christ was black,so was most people that you read about in the bible,but don't expect to find many eurocentric books with their distorted inmages of the people of the bible or even those distorted bible that they've created to deceive the world even more about the color and the way the peole in the bible looked.

Information that is true is the first stages of war,for by doing this we will open the eyes of the many that been asleep and drunk due to their euro-centric mis-education in grade school as well in their so-called higher learning and by us doin this we can about a better future for all.Now we all know that every race have given contribution of some kind to the advancement of mankind and yes that even includes the white race,but never can anyone show me that one race have contributed all things on their own and that to includes the white race,for example take the U.S. and all the advancements that've been made here,if whites had been the only people in the country this nation wouldn't be a world leader today,it wouldn't be the richest or the most powerful nation,"hell,it even worldn't even exist.I'm going to cut off now,but beware I'll be back to educate some more.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Monday, February 19, 2001 - 11:28 am:

TJ:
Thanks for that almost perfect regurgitation of the standard black racist / Afrocentrist dogma that has been fed to, and willingly absorbed by you. At some point, maybe, one hopes, you will develop enough intellectual independence to question what has been spoon fed to you, but unless and until that day occurs, I expect you to continue your belief in this racist mythology.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Monday, February 19, 2001 - 12:37 pm:

From TJ:

=Jim and all these white bloodsuckers racist wouldn't know the truth if it were to hit them in the face.=

Yes, we would. That’s the problem, and that’s why you object to us. We value truth; you don’t.

=The black man was the firstman on earth,=

You guys are like little kids in this infantile belief of yours.

=o when the bible talk about Adam its talkig about a black man,=

First of all, the Bible and anthropology are not necessarily the same thing. One is a matter of faith; the other a matter of scientific evidence. In either case, though, there’s nothing to suggest that either the biblical Adam or the anthropological first human were black.

=the first civilized people were blacks,=

That is at least possible. There’s some evidence to suggest that civilization began in what is now Sudan before Egypt, and those would have been black people.

=but don't expect these cavemen=

I still find it funny that the descendants of the least advanced people on earth have taken to calling the descendants of the most advanced people on earth “cavemen” in an effort to trade places on the advancement ladder.

= that know this,why should you their minds have not advance to an sane or moral level.The greeks and romans were the only two european civilizations in ancient times, before these europeans were not civilized and had nothing to to with civilization in africa or asia even though they've attempted to put themselves into this history. =

No, there were the Etruscans who predated the Romans, the Minoans, the Myceneans and several others. And, of course, while not in Europe, there were the civilizations of Western Asia, and that was the same race of people. In any event, just about the last people on earth to be brought into civilization were your ancestors in west Africa, which is apparently why you have this glaring inferiority complex. The ones who are trying to insert themselves into histories they had no part of are you guys, descendants of West Africans, a people who had nothing in common with the civilization of Egypt, West Asia or Europe.

= The ancient people of africa and asia were blacks,=

No they weren’t. The Kushites were, but not the Egyptians and certainly not west Asians, the distortions of Ivan van Sertima on the subject notwithstanding.

=this includes the so-called middle east[northeast africa]that whites gave to this part of africa,during world war two[white reporters]who was covering the war was the ones that coin the term middle east,so we can now see how history have been change to fit someone's racist plans and they know this,but don't look for an intelligent critique but an illogical bag of insults and outright lies,that racist have became known for.=

This is an example of the infantile mentality of black racism / Afrocentrism. The “middle east” is simply a term to describe a region of the world, not as some children would believe, an effort to “take Egypt out of Africa.” Referring to Egypt as part of the Middle East no more takes it out of Africa than the phrase takes Israel and Jordan out of Asia. It is simply a phrase to describe a region.

=Now if there ever was or if there ever is a race war,whites better understand that they can never win such a war,=

There won’t be one, but if there were, we’d win in about a day.

=I've heard these racist talk for people in the far east as not liking blacks in america,this is that age-old plan that whites have used many times before,they've used it against all the people of color,but only this time it want work.People of color own 90% of all land,=

Not necessarily, and don’t lump “people of color” with black Negroid people. The population of Europe alone is greater than all of Africa, and much of North Africa is populated by Caucasians. While the greatest single population segment of the world’s population is Mongoloid, they are certainly not aligned with blacks in some kind of racial jihad against whites, much as you might wish they were. Plus, a large segment of Asia’s population is of white Caucasian people. Negroes, on the other hand, are a distinct minority of the world’s population.

=if we take a look at European countries in europe and analyze the population to see what effects it would have on these nations,and group the population according to orgin,race,religion ect. ect.that would reduce the whites by tens of millions,and it's no need to go to africa or asia were most of the people are of color or the islands of the pacific and the atlantic oceans,so 90% to 89% of the people of the earth is either black,brown,red or yellow,=

No, the population of white people is probably much higher than 10%, but even so, it’s not like the world is aligned with you in your racism towards us, so it’s a moot argument.

=none of these being classified as white or of that race.Now we come to another important issue,that need to be understood and that is the raw material it takes to wage war,war material that america or europe don't have or don't have very much of and anyone can see this by looking at the things they are trading for to keep this sick system going,most of the food in the U.S. comes from places central and south america,parts of asia and yes africa,so who needs who's help to survive,but these half-witted racist don't know this=

As long as we’re playing this idiotic game, most of the world’s manufacturing comes from America and Europe, as does most of the world’s food production and a lot of the raw materials. Africa has some raw materials, but is basically starving, and is the world’s laggard in manufactured goods, technology, and education. But it’s not like even Africa goes along in you racism towards whites. It’s pretty much an African-American disease, not a world wide disease.

=and we should not expect them to,because you know what you are dealing with[racist dipsticks]=

No, you have the honor of that title.

=who have no insight or knowledge
about history just like the whites that came before them,that they call forefathers and those cavemen who use to occupy europe before the blacks civilized them=

Blacks didn’t civilize whites. It was the other way around, and continues to this day.

=,and started the nation that's known today as greece.=

Greece was not started by black people.

=European genius did not start greek civilzation,because there was none in so far as the ancient saw,for most of the things credited to the greeks was not founded by them,but it was rather taught to them.=

No, the Greeks were rightly accredited for what they did. “stolen legacy” fabrications notwithstanding.

=Many whites may ask, where is this information found,it's called a book,written by African-center scholar's who've done in-depth reseach and in the process have sent many euro-centric scholars running to fetch their copy of the book=

Stolen Legacy, by George G. M. James… right up there with Peter Pan as works of history.

=[The Great things that the white race has done or better known as the great white lies]and the world are today open their eyes and see their true enemy the white race or you never heard of the bandung conference =

You sure it wasn’t just the “Dung” converence?

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Monday, February 19, 2001 - 12:38 pm:

= back in 1945 where the leaders of the dark nations from africa and asia came togather,some of them were buddhists,some muslims,some christians,other confucianists and others were atheists.Despite thrie religious differences,they came togather.Some were communists,some socialists,and some capitalists-despite their economic and political differences they came togather and all of them were black,brown,red and yellow.The number one thing that was not allowed to attend the conference was the white man.Once they excluded the white man,they found out that they could get togather and once they kept him out,everybody fell right in[taken from the book:African Intellectual Heritage,written by Molefi kete Asante and Abu S. Abarry and the the speech is from Malcolm X in Detroit yr.1964].=

Yeah. I’m sure that’s what happened. Not.

=I did not post the conclusion of the conference because it's best to keep a secret because it can not hurt you.As for G.W.Bush starting a race war of some kind[pigs got sense]and so does bush or aleast he better.White racist are sadly misstaking if they think that people of color love white people are want to be white,because I've got news for you most don't,for what fool would,for it's been proven that whites have contributed nothing=

Almost everything around you was invented by, created by, or conceived by white people, including the computer you’re using to type your racism onto, the language you’re using, the mathematics that drive the computer, the screen you’re looking at, the electricity that powers it, the alphabet you’re using, the light in the room you’re in, the manufacturing process for the clothes you’re wearing, the glasses you’re probably wearing, and so on and so on ad infinitum. Pretending that it isn’t so only establishes you as a liar; it does nothing to change history.

= in the past and not much in our times.Jesus Christ was black,=

Of course he wasn’t. There is nothing to indicate that any black people lived in Western Asia at the time.

=so was most people that you read about in the bible,=

Very few were – Ethiopians and that’s about it.

=but don't expect to find many eurocentric books with their distorted inmages of the people of the bible or even those distorted bible that they've created to deceive the world even more about the color and the way the peole in the bible looked.=

You’re the one doing the distorting.

=Information that is true is the first stages of war,for by doing this we will open the eyes of the many that been asleep and drunk due to their euro-centric mis-education in grade school as well in their so-called higher learning and by us doin this we can about a better future for all.=

Education of any sort is something you could use a lot more of.

=Now we all know that every race have given contribution of some kind to the advancement of mankind and yes that even includes the white race,but never can anyone show me that one race have contributed all things on their own and that to includes the white race,for example take the U.S. and all the advancements that've been made here,if whites had been the only people in the country this nation wouldn't be a world leader today,it wouldn't be the richest or the most powerful nation,"hell,it even worldn't even exist.I'm going to cut off now,but beware I'll be back to educate some more.=

You may be back, and you may write some more racist nonsense, but you can’t mislabel it as “education.” It’s just racist idiocy, made by racist idiots for the benefit of racist idiots.

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Monday, February 19, 2001 - 01:43 pm:

THE Etruscans WHERE BLACK AND THE EVIDENCE HAS BEEN FOUND!!!

I HAVE THE PROOF!!!!!!!!

AND SO WHERE THE Minoans, the Myceneans and several others I HAVE THE PROOF FOR THAT ALSO!

AND JIM YOU ARE A JACKASSSSSSSSSSSSS

EVEN THE KKK KNOWS THAT THE CAUCASION WORLD POPULATION IS 10% AND DECLINING! HA HA HA HE HE HEEEeeEE!!!!!!!!

(GO ASK THE KKK BWOY!!!!!)

AND YES ALL COLORED PEOPLE CAN WORK TOGHETER SINCE ALL COLORED PEOPLE HAVE BLACK BLOOD IN THEM LIKE THE CHINESE(THE EVEN CALL SOME PEOPLE IN MONGOLIA HAN'S AND HAN'S ARE DECENDANTS OF THE BLACKS!,TILL TODAY WE CAN FIND BROWN CHINESE PEOPLE RIGHT IN THE MIDLE OF YELLOW MONGOLIA SO GO EAT A DIG WHITEY! AND I HAVE THE PROOF HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,INDIANS FROM INDIA WANT TO KICK ENGLISH BUT AFTER THOSE DAME CAVE MAN ENGLISH!,ABORIGINAL MAN I WONT EVEN TELL YA WHAT THEY SAY ON THEIR WEBSITE'S!,INDIANS FROM NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA AND KHADAFI HIS RACE FROM NORTH AFRICA THE HALFBREED ARABIANS SO JIM ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE WRONG!!!!!!!

THE ARABIANS HATE ALL WHITES!! THEY LOVE A JIHAD AND SADAM WOULD LIKE TO GIVE THE 10% OF THE WORLD A NICE NUCLEAR BOMB!

THE ABORIGINALS HATE THE WHITE GO ASK EM !!!!!!(GO CHECK THE WEBSITES OF THE ABORIGINAL FRONT!!

AND THE INDIANS (NOW ALMOST EXTINCT BY THE DE-EVOLUTED CAVE MAN) HATE THE WHITE MAN FOR ALL ETERNITY (ESPECIALY THE INDIANS FROM SOUTH AMERICA)

MOST BLACKS WILL NEVER FORGET THIS CAVE MAN ACT OF LYING ABOUT HISTORY AND THAT BOAT RIDE! SO EXPECT YOUR EXTINCTION SOON WHITEY!!

THE MONGLOIDS ARE TOTALLY AGAINST AMERIKKKA THEY ARE TOTAL COMUNISTS LIKE IN THAT OLD DAYS OF THE CHINESE!!! THEY HATE THE WHITE RACE SO MUCH IN THEIR HISTORY AHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THE MONGLOIDS HATED THE GODAMMMMMMMMM CAVE MAN SO THEY BUILD THE CHINESE WALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

GO EAT A DIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WHITEY JIM

YOU WILLLLLLL NEVER EVER LEARN YOUR LESSON TILL YOU ARE KILLED BY A COLORED!!!!!!!!!

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Monday, February 19, 2001 - 03:07 pm:

Greg:
Have you ever considered using the professional services of a psychiatrist? Seriously. At some point mindless racism can probably pass into definable mental disorder, and your messages seem to indicate that you've made that transition.

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Monday, February 19, 2001 - 03:12 pm:

THE KKK DOES THEIR BEST TO LIE LIKE THE CAVE DOGS THEY ARE BUT THE TRUTH IS SO POWERFULLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

WHITEYSSSSSSSSSSS YA ARE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YOU AIN'T S.H.I.T NOW THAT THE TRUTH IS OUT!!

THE CHINESE I KNOW EVEN TALK OPENLY ABOUT THAT CHINESE WALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

THEY KNOW THEIR HISTORY RIGHT AND NOW WHITE!!!!

AND NOW JIM MOST CHINESE ARE PRO CHINESE!! THEY HATE ALL WHITEYS AND NOT ONLY THAT THEY HATE EURASIANS!!

THE INDIANS I KNOW DAMMMMMMMM THEY ARE SO ANTI WHITE I ALWAYS HAVE TO LAUGH!!!!! THEY MAKE A CLEVER MAN LAUGH ABOUT HOW DUMB THE WHITEYS REALY ARE THINKING THEY ARE SUPERIOR! HAHAH WHITEYS THE TRUTH IS OUT YOU ARE ALBINO MUTANTS AND DE-EVOLUTED

AND THE BLACKS I KNOW DAMMMMMMMM THEY WILL NEVER EVER EVER FORGET THEIR ANCESTORS IN ANCIENT EGYPT!! THE ANCESTORS SAID IT RIGHT THE WHITES ARE TAMAHU!!!!!!!!!!!! RED DEVILS!!!!! THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE WHITEY HISTORY TELLS THE TRUTH WHITESE ARE DE-EVOLUTED!!!

AND THEN WE HAVE IDIOTS LIKE YOU JIM THAT HATE TO LOOK AT THE FACTS!!!!!!

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL KEMETIANS WHERE BLACKS!!!!!!!!!

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Monday, February 19, 2001 - 03:32 pm:

Greg:
As you're sitting there writing this insanity, does a rational thought ever cross your mind? I always assumed that insane people kind of knew their condition, knowing that while they're wandering the streets ranting and raving and seeing that others weren't, that maybe somewhere in the back of their minds they'd think "Hmnn, I'm the only one seeing demons, hearing voices and babbling; maybe it IS just me." So, Greg, while you're pretending the Etruscans were black, the Minoans were black, the Chinese were black, and God knows who else, does the knowledge that you're babbling nonsense ever creep in? Or is your racism so strong, so delusional, so all-consuming that no reason whatsoever is allowed in? Just curious.

By JIM ( - 131.252.180.212) on Monday, February 19, 2001 - 06:59 pm:

but then again greg you could be right the black race is the oldest race on the planet earth. we as white people have only been on the planet a short time. and greg also why do you enjoy talking to poor white trash like myself. your energy would be better used on uplifting your people? don"t you think

By JIM ( - 131.252.180.212) on Monday, February 19, 2001 - 07:19 pm:

GREG CANT YOU SEE I AM A VICTIM OF WHITE SUPREMACY,IT IS LIKE A CANCER IT SPREADS THERE IS NO CURE FOR IT DONT WASTE YOUR TIME TALKING TO POOR WHITE TRASH LIKE ME,""""""""""

By JIM ( - 131.252.180.212) on Monday, February 19, 2001 - 08:08 pm:

GREG CANT YOU SEE I AM A VICTIM OF MY OWN INSANITY BETTER KNOW AS WHITE SUPREMACY ITS A CANCER FOR WHICH THERE IS NO CURE GOD HELP ME BEFORE ITS TO LATE

By Black Chinamon ( - 216.78.6.220) on Monday, February 19, 2001 - 09:15 pm:

They have DNA testing now......they know the truth

By Jahi Ngozi ( - 216.160.141.78) on Tuesday, February 20, 2001 - 03:01 am:

Brothers and Sisters:

We need your help. We are a Book Club/Study Group based in Denver, Colorado, seeking alliances with other study groups around the country. Our desire is to link our studies with yours. Some of our previous books include: "The Debt", "Yurugu", "Today I Cried", "What's Love Got To Do With It", and "The Higher Self". Please indulge us and send an e-mail address and let us know what you're studying. We need the link as well as the support. Please send it to JahiNgozi@aol.com

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Tuesday, February 20, 2001 - 06:07 am:

YES YES BROTHERS THE DNA TESTING !!!!!!

THE TRUTH SET'S US FREE!!!!!

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Tuesday, February 20, 2001 - 09:18 am:

The truth does, in fact, set you free. Be that as it may, neither DNA testing nor anything else under the sun will give you the validation you seek. The things you believe in are simply not true, and anyone with at least average intelligence could readily conclude that.

By JIM ( - 131.252.180.199) on Tuesday, February 20, 2001 - 12:38 pm:

TO GREG FROM JIM WHY DONT I JUST ADMIT THE TRUTH THAT I AM A PECKERWOOD SET IN HIS WAYS, THE TRUTH WILL NEVER SET ME FREE BECUASE I AM THE DEVIL IN LIVING FORM YES IT IS TRUE THE WHITE MAN IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE DEVIL. GREG YOU COULD BE HELPING YOUR PEOPLE COME OUT OF THE CLUTCHES MY PEOPLE HAVE PUT YOU IN WHY WASTE YOUR TIME WITH WHITE TRASH ??

By Maria ( - 24.130.192.181) on Thursday, February 22, 2001 - 03:34 pm:

It is a fact that every race came from Africa. And they are the oldest race on the planet. There is straight proof. My major is anthropology, so I love talking about this subject. The only way you could deny this is if you don't believe in evolution. I think its really funny, when you get down to skin color, etc. Its because of climate. Naturally if you are in a very hot place near the equator, your skin will be darker so you don't burn, and same with it being lighter if you live in a cold area. I know everyone knows this. I just think its funny how petty it all really is. I guess its not really worth posting things on this sight since theres only 3 people that don't yell at everyone. GREG: This is probably a dumb question to ask you, but why exactly do you hate all white people? You never give reasons for why. I know maybe you think they oppress you, etc. Which I'm not saying some white people don't-but not the majority. But why all of them? Can you try to respond with words and not just BIG LETTERS THAT MAKE ME FEEL LIKE YOUR SCREAMING AT EVERYONE PLEASE!

By Blondie ( - 161.225.129.12) on Thursday, February 22, 2001 - 04:53 pm:

THANK YOU MARIA!!!!!!!! :) It's only when people start working on a personal level that anything good can be accomplished or resolved.

By paul morgan ( - 198.106.46.87) on Thursday, February 22, 2001 - 07:01 pm:

WHY IS IT THAT ALL THE BLACK WOMEN AT MY JOB, LOVE WHITE MEN. THEY CANT STAND BLACK MEN THEY ALWAYS WANT TO BE WITH THE WHITE GUYS. DO WE HAVE SOMETHING YOU BLACK GUYS DON'T

By Paul Morganthe real thing ( - 216.24.71.67) on Thursday, February 22, 2001 - 08:34 pm:

SO, queer, taking a page out of everone else 's book and using my name, eh? Well, why don't do do something radical and think a up a name for yourself--who are you? GASP!! ....................................please, be original, I am the one and only nigger-hater Paul the bum from the Glade!

By Paul Morganthe real ( - 198.106.46.87) on Thursday, February 22, 2001 - 08:54 pm:

why do i keep talking to myself im just a no good cracker, poor white trash peckerwood. why do all these niggers keep wasting time with me. just proves my piont they will make time with anybody, shiftless coon niggers

By PAUL PUBIC-216 IS REALLY 211 DIRTYUNDERWWEAR,THIS MESSAGE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY HIS EXCELLENCE HRH-DARKOVERLORD THE REAL ( - 12.81.70.194) on Friday, February 23, 2001 - 07:30 am:

Attention 216 is really old DIRTYUNDERWEAR 211now he's calling himself paul PUBIC MORON.GEE THESE WHITE GUYS ARE SO CLEVER! NOT

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Friday, February 23, 2001 - 09:54 am:

From Maria:
=It is a fact that every race came from Africa.=

That's true. And if some people would stick to the facts and not embellish or draw unfounded conclusions based on prejudice, there'd be no problem.

=And they are the oldest race on the planet.=

However, "African" does not necessarily mean "black" or "Negroid". It is a geographical term, not a racial term.

=There is straight proof. My major is anthropology, so I love talking about this subject.=

Good.

=The only way you could deny this is if you don't believe in evolution.=

Actually, one could still believe in evolution and still believe that humanity originated in Africa.

=I think its really funny, when you get down to skin color, etc. Its because of climate.=

In part, at least. For instance, there are many people who live and who have lived in climates similar to that of sub-Saharan AFrica, yet who are not black.

=Naturally if you are in a very hot place near the equator, your skin will be darker so you don't burn, and same with it being lighter if you live in a cold area. I know everyone knows this.=

That's pretty much true, but climate is not the only thing that determines physical appearance or even just skin color.

=I just think its funny how petty it all really is. I guess its not really worth posting things on this sight since theres only 3 people that don't yell at everyone. GREG: This is probably a dumb question to ask you, but why exactly do you hate all white people? You never give reasons for why.=

Actually, he does give reasons -- we're devils, mutants, subhumans, all the racist reasons he's been carefully taught.

=I know maybe you think they oppress you, etc. Which I'm not saying some white people don't-but not the majority. But why all of them?=

Not only does he believe the majority oppresses him; he thinks all white people are.

=Can you try to respond with words and not just BIG LETTERS THAT MAKE ME FEEL LIKE YOUR SCREAMING AT EVERYONE PLEASE!=

Ditto.

By curekc ( - 169.2.227.83) on Friday, February 23, 2001 - 05:40 pm:

Does anyone have ANY information on Maynard Campbell and why websites with possible information on him are not accessible on the Internet. Anyone with information concerning this Florida State prisoner........inquiring minds want to know.........

By Curious ( - 32.100.19.88) on Sunday, February 25, 2001 - 04:57 pm:

Jim:

History is almost always written from the point of view of the writer, and that account usually contains some bias. If one were to read the history of the Opium Wars as written from an British perspective, one would find that it differs from the Chinese account of the same wars.

Winston Churchill once said, "History will be good to England because I will write it."

Napolean stated, "History is a fable agreed upon."

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Monday, February 26, 2001 - 09:21 am:

Curious:

You're partially right -- if one were to read accounts about the Opium wars from British and Chinese perspectives, they'd be different, but that doesn't mean that only one version is accepted as gospel while the other is discarded, and the farther you get away from the event, the more dispassionate third parties examine it, take into account both sides, and write more balanced accounts. Even considering just the two sides -- British and Chinese - however, and allowing for the fact that there can be different perspectives and even different biases, that doesn't mean the facts are different, only the interpretation of them. If you read both accounts, you'll find that the major events, dates, people, times, actions, reactions and so forth are extremely similar. That, however, is markedly different from Afrocentrism which simply makes stuff up.

Winston Churchill was not the only person to write about England, so what he said in that regard was moot.

Napoleon was wrong. History is not a fable agreed upon, it is a complitaion of evidence and the thesis or theses best supported by the evidence is agreed upon.

By VAMP IS BACK< YOU PIG_F>U>C>K>E>R>S! ( - 216.24.73.204) on Monday, February 26, 2001 - 10:02 pm:

Greg, Hrh " his royal Gayness", and these niggers with all these crazy names should be put in chains, enslaved and drowned! I do need a couple negresses for sex slaves , so Tyra Banks, Vanessa Williams, Naomi Campbell, and Janet Jackson can stay---but everyone else-- GIT OUT!!!

By Curious ( - 32.100.73.144) on Tuesday, February 27, 2001 - 12:58 pm:

Jim:

...there can be different perspectives and even different biases, that doesn't mean the facts are different, only the interpretation of them. If you read both accounts, you'll find that the major events, dates, people, times, actions, reactions and so forth are extremely similar. That, however, is markedly different from Afrocentrism which simply makes stuff up.

How is Africentrism different? No one has changed the facts, just the interpretation. That Africentism "simply makes stuff up" is your opinion not fact.

By an_observer ( - 32.100.74.77) on Tuesday, February 27, 2001 - 01:23 pm:

Jim:

Winston Churchill was not the only person to write about England, so what he said in that regard was moot.

Napoleon was wrong. History is not a fable agreed upon, it is a complitaion of evidence and the thesis or theses best supported by the evidence is agreed upon.

Moot? Those statements demonstrate that these people were aware that recorded history is largely controlled by ruling powers and their interpretation of events. Winston Churchill and Napolean had the power of influence -- just as media does today -- on the minds of the people. History is not an exact science (not even science is), and facts are not considered in isolation. And, sometimes there is more interpretation included in the record than fact.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Tuesday, February 27, 2001 - 03:08 pm:

Responding to Curious:

Quoting me:"...there can be different perspectives and even different biases, that doesn't mean the facts are different, only the interpretation of them. If you read both accounts, you'll find that the major events, dates, people, times, actions, reactions and so forth are extremely similar. That, however, is markedly different from Afrocentrism which simply makes stuff up."

=How is Africentrism different?=

I just told you. It makes things up. It is a reinvention of history based on racial animosity.

=No one has changed the facts, just the interpretation.=

No, they have changed facts wholesale. They allege, for instance, that Aristotle came to Egypt and looted the library at Alexandria. There is no evidence he ever set foot in Egypt and the library was not built until after his death. Further, they allege that the result of this non-theft is the basis for Aristotle's works and hence the basis for a lot of subsequent Greek and hence Western civilization. That is pure fabrication. They allege that Egypt colonized Greece, and there is nothing to support that contention. They allege that the Yoruba people are transplanted Egyptians, and that is unsupported by anything except that there is some similarity in their language, probably due to the spread of Arabic and Egyptian culture with the Arab incursions into Africa rather. In any event, there is no evidence that the Egyptians migrated to West Africa, yet they maintain this. They allege that most of what the ancient Greeks originated was "stolen" from ancient Egypt, when in fact the things they did were nonexistent in ancient Egypt. They simply make stuff up. It's what Afrocentrism is and why it differs from any legitimate history.

=That Africentism "simply makes stuff up" is your opinion not fact.=

No, it is fact, not opinion.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Tuesday, February 27, 2001 - 03:17 pm:

An observer:

=Moot? Those statements demonstrate that these people were aware that recorded history is largely controlled by ruling powers and their interpretation of events.=

No, in Churchill's case at least it probably meant that he was being humorous.

=Winston Churchill and Napolean had the power of influence -- just as media does today -- on the minds of the people. History is not an exact science (not even science is), and facts are not considered in isolation. And, sometimes there is more interpretation included in the record than fact.=

History is not an exact science, facts are not considered in isolation, and there is interpretation involved whenever someone writes history. That still does not mean that someone can have free reign to simply invent things, as Afrocentrists do, or that any intrepretation of history is equally valid, whether or not the intrepretations are based on fact. An intrepretation based on the available evidence is inherently more valid than one based on invention, and in fact the latter is indeed worthless.

By roger tyk ( - 64.12.102.163) on Sunday, March 4, 2001 - 02:24 am:

This is a good site for any anthropologist wishing to study the primitive, pre-logical mind and some of the lowest IQ people the world has ever seen.

By Shantell Jefferson III ( - 216.24.73.119) on Sunday, March 4, 2001 - 11:42 pm:

Roger tyk is a dyke.

By RRcl9 ( - 205.188.192.46) on Saturday, March 10, 2001 - 04:38 pm:

To Jim, evidently you have not done to much reading on the subject of the ethnicity of the ancient Egyptians. Herodotus,Count Volney, Gaston Maspero and many others all say that they were black. White people have seen other civilizations in Africa and claimed that they or other non-black people were the creaters, all were proven wrong.

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Saturday, March 10, 2001 - 07:05 pm:

http://tripleblackness.homestead.com/TRIPLEBLACKNESS.html

By R oger Tyk ( - 152.163.195.182) on Wednesday, March 14, 2001 - 01:15 pm:

Jim: Afrocentrists remind me of the "Cargo Cult" people of New Guinea after WWII. Remember them? They built airplanes of bamboo, with cockpits, wings, even radar antennae, all to lure the white man (whom they believed to be their dead ancestors) and all his goodies back. They stopped all productive work and just waited for the flying ghosts to return, even lighting their makeshift "runways" with their torches. It was all very sad. (See the Italian movie MONDO CANE). Afrocentrism has similar features: by imitating what they think is history or science they believe they can have what they think the white man has -- status, prestige; everything they envy. Their "history" resembles the crude, pathetic facsimiles the cargo cultists made, all in the hope that these imitations will give them what they want but don't really understand.
My question to you, Jim: Why do even bother posting to this site? Many of these people are clinically morons; you might as well try to argue with a troop of shrieking baboons. They see "truth" as a form of group assertion--they want dominance for themselves, and your submission. Unlike the Cargo Cultists, for whom I have sympathy, I have none for these primitives who call themselves Afrocentrists. Too many of them are vicious swine who would like to kill you if they got the chance.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Thursday, March 15, 2001 - 09:28 am:

A long time ago, 60 Minutes did a report on these people. They were John Frum worshippers. Who's John Frum? Just some GI who was stationed there, but they thought that was the name of the god who brought them all these industrial goodies. That was a rather interesting commentary on the interaction between a primitive society and a modern society, but still, I'd never put those people or anyone else in the same class as Afrocentrists. They are out there in a mindset of their own.

You're right, of course: the people I'm dealing with are, for the most part, clinically morons and a troop of shrieking baboons would certainly put them to shame. The rest of your categorizations are right on the money as well. However, it is fun to make fun of these morons and to show continually expose the idiocy of their juvenile - and vicious - mindset.

By GOD ( - 24.132.167.193) on Sunday, March 18, 2001 - 12:50 pm:

Colored Folk

Most of the so-called Europeans of today are not really Caucasians. They are Mulattos. The pure Caucasian stock are those people with blond hair and blue eyes.
If you were to snatch the hood off most K.K.K., you would not find blond haired, blue eyed Aryans (nobles). You would find dark haired, dark eyed mulattos, who think that they are white. Most skinheads do not have blond hair and blue eyes, nor did the German Chancellor Adolph Hitler.

Unbeknown to them, they are a part of the Negroid race. They are the coloreds.

By Chugalug ( - 64.167.88.42) on Tuesday, April 24, 2001 - 08:11 pm:

I guess it's ok to hate if you're black. Mind your soul; it's far more important than your flesh.

By Chugalug ( - 64.167.88.42) on Tuesday, April 24, 2001 - 08:50 pm:

ACCRA (Reuters) - A Ghanaian man was shot dead by a fellow villager while testing a magic spell designed to make him bulletproof, the official Ghana New Agency reported.

Aleobiga Aberima, 23, and around 15 other men from
Lambu village, northeast Ghana, had asked a
jujuman, or witchdoctor, to make them invincible to bullets.

After smearing his body with a concoction of herbs
every day for two weeks, Aberima volunteered to be
shot to check if the spell had worked.

One of the others fetched a rifle and shot Aberima who died instantly from a single bullet.

Angry Lambu residents seized the jujuman and beat him severely until a village elder rescued him, the Wednesday report added.

Tribal clashes are common in Ghana's far north, where people often resort to witchcraft in the hope of becoming invulnerable to bullets, swords and arrows.

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.61.251.241) on Tuesday, April 24, 2001 - 08:53 pm:

THAT NIGGER WHO GOT SHOT IN CINCINNATI PROBABLY USED SOME OF THAT MAGIC BULLET NIGGER PROTECTION!

CINCINNATI PD:

COPS-1
NIGGERS-0

By hi nigger ( - 211.183.180.163) on Sunday, May 13, 2001 - 01:13 am:

hi nigger!

By lynnmar ( - 128.135.229.121) on Saturday, May 19, 2001 - 01:33 am:

I found this conversation rather disappointing and banal. Maybe I expected too much. . . At any rate, I would like to suggest a book that might help this conversation along in thinking about history and race, if not black studies as a discipline. Thomas Holt's new book, Race in the 21st century, is short, but impressive.

Also, I hate to be nit-picky, but please try to use spell-check and read through your message once before sending. Kudos to those who are already doing so. It's hard to be credible when a word like "incumbent" can be used in several messages before it's corrected. In so doing, you only add credibility to Jim's argument that you are regurgitating that which you have been spoon-fed. . . I certainly don't think that's true, but the comments that I've read aren't doing much to prove it false.
Anyway,
peace and love,
lynn

By saltydog ( - 64.12.102.41) on Saturday, May 19, 2001 - 10:51 am:

Better take a closer look at Jim's posts. He can't spell incumbent either.

By His REALNESS DARKOVERLORD SPEAKS TO MY PEOPLE,MASTER DECONSTRUCTOR SALTYDOG THE 1st. all hail to his excellence SALTY! ( - 12.81.78.134) on Monday, May 21, 2001 - 01:38 pm:

Saltdog;I always find people like 128-lynnmar a bit pretentious when it comes to the subject of spelling.Whether a person uses spell check or not really has no baring,on the substances of their post.To me people who fixatied on this use it as a distraction,from whatever the other person is talking about.
A prime ex. of this is little mr.PEDANTIC jim the smurf,who's an unmitagated facist white racist clown,who hides behind pretentions of scholarship to justify what he knows isn't true.His constant simple minded attempts at trying to dismiss others for simple spelling mistakes,unmask him for the empty freud that he and other white clones like him really are.

Salty as you've noticed,I don't spend anytime smashing these parasites,cuz some of them,211 and all the other incarnations it manifest aren't worth even commenting on. As you've noticed these Leeches still invoke my ROYAL names with an uncommon fury. I love it cuz it just supports what I've been saying if your not effective,then they don't bother you if you are they will attempt to steal your name and defame it with all of their constant derangements. I've noticed that your now in this honor catogriey,so you must be doing something right.
These 3 maggots can hop around to all the computers in the world, their combined intellects,still come up as the ravings of some white racist 'BORG",clones. To date we have yet to see a clear free thought from any of them.I've even had these tiny leeches attempt to palcate me with simple minded expressions of backhanded macho respect.211 is especially attracted to me, which is really scarey,cuz it seems to be looking for a daddy,which I ain't.
I always check from time to time for new voices with interesting ideas,lately thats been far and few.

By White Vampire ( - 137.45.196.142) on Tuesday, May 22, 2001 - 11:29 am:

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh! "Pendantic" and "unmitigated", huh? I see we've been spending time with the 'ol dictionary, trying to get smart and learning to spell, huh? So, Jim's a "freud", huh? Nothing wrong with being compared to 'ol Sigmund. He was one cool mother.But , of course, as always, you have no idea what you're doing. You also constantly use the wrong form as to its meaning in the sentence-- It is "you're" as in "you are", not "your". Let's see, when did I learn that-- fourth grade? Also the word is "placate",not palcate, category, not "catogriey", "bearing", not "baring", "fixated"not "fixatied". Damn, you're f>u>c>k>i>n>g retarded! It'd be a shame if your "students" found out that you have a limited vocabulary and can't spell the most basic of words. You've said that anyone who makes fun of your spelling is trying to distract everyone from the real subject(s) at hand, but how can anyone take you seriously, when even a child can write and spell more eloquently than you? You're a joke and you can't even insult anyone without it backfiring in yo' face! Eat s>h>i>t, White Vampire

By saltydog ( - 152.163.201.179) on Thursday, May 24, 2001 - 07:33 am:

As always, Your Realness, you're too kind to me, but I couldn't agree more with the way you size up (or is it down?) these crackers. And why not call them CRACKERS AND CLOWNS? That's exactly what they are.

By White vampire ( - 137.45.196.132) on Thursday, May 24, 2001 - 11:06 am:

You convieniently overlook the fact that His Royal Gayness is a blithering idiot.

By HRH DARKOVERLORD HIS REALNESS TO SALTY ON THE ANNIVERSERY OF OUR COLLECTIVE STOMPING OF ALL DEGENERATE RACIST FOOLS AND SUPPORTERS OF BACKWARDNESS! ( - 12.81.78.4) on Thursday, May 24, 2001 - 01:39 pm:

Saltdog as we are constantly reminded all these white maggot mental midgets have one thing in mind their out of their minds.whether I spell perfect or not doesn't for one minute let them off the hook for being less then purposeless morons,with not a hope or pray for worth in this world.The fact that we have been able to keep them here,attest to who's really controlling who.the way I look at it were doing society a service by keeping them busy here.That way they have less time to go out in the world and spread their malignet poison.These houseflies,really get off on our collective denoucing of them.They have become fans of our collective rejections of them and all their useless ravings.Like I told all these bottom feeding blood sucking butteating maggots,I don't have to spell to put my spell on them.I've had these beastie boys do everything but ask me for a picture to put on their cave walls.Even in their would be most vitrolic post, toward me I sense a longing for my approval.These misguided childmolesters,aren't even sure any more of what or who their talking to. The funnies part is when you see the more pathetic ones like 63 or 211 attempt to sound reasonable like when they were tryna pick up Maria or some of the other females that have passed thru this site. 211 has really gone off the deep end ,he's been cyber stalking Maria,now this boy's really in need of a check up from the neck up!
Ya Salty these trolodyes with all the grammar and PUNKCHEATION,still come up for what they are AMERIKKA MADE POOR WHITE HAND PUPPETS OF STUPIDITY,21 CENTURY STYLE! And ya know what we do with all sheep,ya give them the old BBBBBBAAAAAAAARRRRRAAAAAMMMMMMM-U! hahahahahahahyea ha ride them ZOMBIES TO DEATH!

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 211.110.7.236) on Saturday, May 26, 2001 - 12:16 am:

YEAH RIGHT, YOU STUPID CONVICT NIGGER-BOY! I SEE YOU'RE STILL PRACTICING YOUR ANAL FETISH! I SEE YOU'RE UP TO YOUR USUAL NIGGER BABBLING AND SAYING NOTHING! YOU CAN TAKE THE BUNNY OUT OF THE JUNGLE BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE THE JUNGLE OUT OF THE BUNNY!

By robert ( - 128.151.226.72) on Monday, July 23, 2001 - 01:37 pm:

It is really sad to see so called educated people argue over HIS-tory. I forsee RED which tell me that there will be lots of bloodsheding in the future. Lots of Death and destruction. I really do not think it is that important what color the egyptians where. Who cares!! What matters is what was in there hearts. Where they good people. The fact of matter is that they are dead and have to answer to there creator like everyone of us. Yes they where great but god is greator.

In the end we will know the truth. They could have been black or white. Or a combination of races.

to argue over the past is really show your lack of faith in the creator. God is greator than any of these civilizations.

I'm really worried with what i see. There will be lots of blood spilled

By diop ( - 209.214.147.52) on Monday, July 23, 2001 - 10:53 pm:

Hey Bob that will be wonderful when the red start
to flow, europeans and their offsprings just can't
have all the fun. diop

By cozmikfaro ( - 63.48.137.107) on Thursday, August 2, 2001 - 12:28 pm:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. . .

First of all, I don't need DNA testing to tell me something that is intuitively within all peoples of color (the melanin majority). If these left-brained albinos would just look at what there own people have done in worship of their Black Mother, they'd have no words to degrade our TRUTH (not philosophy or beliefs). The geeks, i mean greeks, made numerous accounts, Ptolemy included, that the egyptians had full lips, wooly hair, and called themselves Kemetian (kamitian). They called they're land Kmt (meaning land of the blacks), which means that by refering to themselves as Kemetian, they were literally calling themselves "the Blacks". This is the same reason why the albinos have called us "Blacks" or "Negro" (meaning black), because that's what our ancestors told the first albino to return from his 200 year exile in Europe. The albinos then continued to rally up their fellow genetic mutants, raid Kmt, destroyed texts, and nearly wipe out all texts and knowledge they found contradictory to their left-brained (segregative) beliefs. What remained was stolen, studied, and contorted into the trick knowledge they use to this date. However, cited in "Contributions to Civilization from the Indus Valley", a pallete was recovered which had pictoral differences of the Kemetic race with those races that they had come into contact with. Amone them were Nubian, Semitic (mulatto), and Indo-European (aryan/arabian). The Nubians, as every intelligent scholar should know, are what they would a "negroid" race (dark skin, full lips, broad nose, wooly hair). They Kemetic glyph depicts them that way as well. The funny thing is that Kemetic glyph for the Kemetians themselves is identical to that of the Nubian! It's also well known that Kmt went through a several dynasties under Nubian pharoahnic rule, which shows that YES, THERE WAS FREQUENT INTERRACTION BETWEEN AFRICAN CIVILIZATIONS OF SEPERATE STATES.
It's obvious that anyone who challenges the fact that the Kemetians were black hasn't done the research that we (the so-called "Black racists) have done into the historical truths. Silly, silly albinos! Oh, one more thing, after having taken our knowledge and texts there was a sudden "founding" of alchemy. Well guess what. ..

ALCHEMY=AL-CHEMY=AL-KEMY=THE BLACK
THE TRANSMUTATION OF BASE METAL TO GOLD, OR FROM WHITE TO BLACK?
do your fuckin' research!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: