Book Recommendation

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: MelaNet UnCut Talk: Book Recommendation
By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Friday, February 2, 2001 - 10:30 am:

Since I keep admonishing people on this site NOT to take standard Afrocentric books seriously, and no one should since they're patently false, there is one book I've read that is both Afrocentric, in that it places more importance on things African than most histories do, and historically accurate. It's called "The Africans" and is written by Ali. A. Mazrui, who I believe is a professor on the State University of New York system. If anyone here would like some real information about Africa, without the mythology and racial acrimony, try "The Africans."

By Ali Mazrui,would spit on these leeches for even using his name in this defense of racist bullsheit,but since HRH- DARKOVERLORD THE REAL IS HERE I'LL DO IT FOR HIM,BACK UP RACIST COCK ROACHES,YOUR LIES HAVE BEEN EXPOSED AGAIN! ( - 12.81.66.51) on Friday, February 2, 2001 - 02:05 pm:

Once again a racist mouth organ attempts to use our historians to justify his illogical claims.
The book he's talking about is,well written and in no way conflicts with what other African Centered thinkers have presented.Dr Mazrui was roundly attacked when his book was presented as a many series on PBS. Some of the same reactinary noises concerning his topics and conclusions were voiced by racist crackers,who sound just like our resident white racist leech ,smug germ jim-63.

I saw the series and I have a copy of the book,so I'm well aware of what the man said . Anyone who reads the book unless your brain dead like,,211 or 63 will see that Mazrui didn't spare the whites in his condemnation of colonialism and it's terrible legacy on the continent.

This is really funny hearng this clown smarmie dim-63 ,attempting to curry favor by mentioned a great black educator,as his source of racist theories. I quess he really believes the following ;most of you don't read, or if ya did you wouldn't understand what you read. This isn't surprising consistering this fools use of racist 19century theories on the persudo- sicence of race. Well I quess when all else fails,revisionist dupes like the 3 roaches on this site,will contiune to find any source they think ,that we will listen to even if it means falsifiying what black historians have written.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Friday, February 2, 2001 - 02:32 pm:

HRH:
I realize by now that adult discourse is not something you are capable of, nor is intelligent argument, but in this tirade, at least, you snuck in a few actual points in between the usual racist remarks and personal attacks.

First of all, genius, you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone who would state that European incursion into Africa and the subsequent colonialism and slave trade were, in general, good. Some good things came out if it, but so did a lot of bad things, and whatever good came would hardly off-set the damage caused by the slave trade.

Secondly, my reluctant student, I didn't use him to bolster any of my arguments. I simply made the point that this book by this man was leaps and bounds better than any of the Afrocencric BS you guys routinely immerse yourselves in.

Thirdly, oh slow one, I wasn't trying to curry favor with any of you. I'm white, therefore that's impossible. As racists, you base your judgements on race rather than individual traits, and as long as I'm white, there's nothing I could possibly do to curry favor with you, and until you start acting like human beings instead of rabid dogs, I have no such interest.

By HRH-DARKNESS WELCOMES ALL TO THE INSANE SIDE SHOW OF WHITE CLOWNS HAVING A LOVE FEST WITH EACH OTHER! ( - 12.81.79.189) on Friday, February 2, 2001 - 05:17 pm:

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN STEP RIGHT UP AND SEE THE TALKING HEAD OF LATE 21 CENTURY RACIST PUPPET PSYCHO BABBLE-AGENT DOUBLE OOO NOTHING /63. IT SPEAKS ENGLISH,IT HAS A THESAUS AND KNOWS HOW TO USE IT. DON'T GET TO CLOSE CUZ THE BS IS SUBLIMINAL AND MIND NUMBING WITH A FOOLS ,HARD PRESSED TO FIND LOGIC. STEP UP AND SEE HOW IT DAZZLES THE NUMB AND MENTALLY FEEBLE TYPES WHO ARE CAUGHT IN THE WEB OF AMERIKKKA WHITE SUPREMCY EDUCATION/PROGRAMING. SEE LITTLE ILL KIM EXPRESS HER UNDYING LOVE FOR THE GUIDANCE AND GOOD SPELLING THAT ANY WHITE LEECH WITH A DICTIONARY AND A COMPUTER PUTS OUT FOR HER TO SUCK UP! WITNESS THE PYRO DISPLAYS OF SUPER IDIOT BOYBUTT BANDIT211-DIRTYUNDERWEAR,AS IT COMES OUT OF HIS MOTHERS BASEMENT,TO DO HIS BEST MAYBERRY ROUTINE OF THE DUMB SHEITEATING,DOG FUKING, CHILDMOLESTING MODERN RACIST HE TRULY IS. AND FOLKS DON'T MISS THE NEVER ENDING SAGA OF MARIA,SUPER LIBERAL UNTOUCH WHITE GIRL FREE OF RACISM,NOT!

WELCOME FOLKS TO THE BLACK RUBBER RM, I'M YOUR HOST DARKOVERLORD. ENJOY YOUR WALK AMONG THE AMERIKKA SIDE SHOW OF WHITE RACIST FREAKS AND SOME OF THEIR DEMENTED COLORED FOLLOWERS/KIM! ONE MORE THING WE ASK THAT YOU DON'T FEED THE ANIMAL /FREAKS.HOWEVER FEEL FREE TO STOMP THE REST OF THE ••••• OUT OF THEM EVERY CHANCE YOU GET.

By Jim ( - 63.215.232.228) on Saturday, February 3, 2001 - 08:02 am:

HRH:
As usual, you have written nothing substantive and instead have posted yet another of your infantile tirades. I think we all know by now that you have no ammunition with which to argue so much as a single point, so rather than waste time and effort proving it, as you did above, why not just write "I am totally clueless" and be done with it. That's what you're saying in your posts, but you're taking a lot of space to do it.

PS:
The word is "Thesaurus," numbnut, and I don't use one.

By White Vampire ( - 216.98.89.169) on Monday, February 5, 2001 - 10:30 pm:

Jim , if I knew where the sumb>i>t>c>h lived, I'd put him out of our misery!! He claims to be an teacher of some sort, but he spells on a third grade level! He capitalizes all his remarks because he thinks "shouting" will get him some attention. I'd bet money he's in prison somewhere, and stays on this computer (between raping younger men in the prison washroom, of course!!) 24-7 as to appear that he's vigilant in fighting us "crackers" who brought him where he is today....HMMM> oh well!!

By Madhuri Kayvalya ( - 63.44.251.208) on Saturday, February 24, 2001 - 02:42 am:

The Hitler Project
Bush Property Seized--Trading with the Enemy

In October 1942, ten months after entering World War II, America was preparing its first assault against Nazi military forces. Prescott Bush was managing partner of Brown Brothers Harriman. His 18-year-old son George, the future U.S. President, had just begun training to become a naval pilot. On Oct. 20, 1942, the U.S. government ordered the seizure of Nazi German banking operations in New York City which were being conducted by Prescott Bush.

President Bush's family had already played a central role in financing and arming Adolf Hitler for his takeover of Germany; in financing and managing the buildup of Nazi war industries for the conquest of Europe and war against the U.S.A.; and in the development of Nazi genocide theories and racial propaganda, with their well-known results.

The facts presented here must be known, and their implications reflected upon, for a proper understanding of President George Herbert Walker Bush and of the danger to mankind that he represents. The President's family fortune was largely a result of the Hitler project. The powerful Anglo-American family associations, which later boosted him into the Central Intelligence Agency and up to the White House, were his father's partners in the Hitler project.

By deciding that Prescott Bush and the other directors of the Union Banking Corp. were legally front men for the Nazis, the government avoided the more important historical issue: In what way were Hitler's Nazis themselves hired, armed and instructed by the New York and London clique of which Prescott Bush was an executive manager? Let us examine the Harriman-Bush Hitler project from the 1920s until it was partially broken up, to seek an answer for that question.

Origin and Extent of the Project
Fritz Thyssen and his business partners are universally recognized as the most important German financiers of Adolf Hitler's takeover of Germany. At the time of the order seizing the Thyssen family's Union Banking Corp., Mr. Fritz Thyssen had already published his famous book, I Paid Hitler, admitting that he had financed Adolf Hitler and the Nazi movement since October 1923. Thyssen's role as the leading early backer of Hitler's grab for power in Germany had been noted by U.S. diplomats in Berlin in 1932

Prescott Bush became vice president of W.A. Harriman & Co. in 1926. That same year, a friend of Harriman and Bush set up a giant new organization for their client Fritz Thyssen, prime sponsor of politician Adolf Hitler. The new German Steel Trust, Germany's largest industrial corporation, was organized in 1926 by Wall Street banker Clarence Dillon. Dillon was the old comrade of Prescott Bush's father Sam Bush from the `` Merchants of Death '' bureau in World War I.

Brown Brothers had a racial tradition that fitted it well for the Hitler project! American patriots had cursed its name back in U.S. Civil War days. Brown Brothers, with offices in the U.S.A. and in England, had carried on their ships fully 75 percent of the slave cotton from the American South over to British mill owners. Now in 1931, the virtual dictator of world finance, Bank of England Governor Montagu Collet Norman, was a former Brown Brothers partner, whose grandfather had been boss of Brown Brothers during the U.S. Civil War.

In 1931, while Prescott Bush ran the New York office of Brown Brothers Harriman, Prescott's partner was Montagu Norman's intimate friend Thatcher Brown. The Bank of England chief always stayed at the home of Prescott's partner on his hush-hush trips to New York. Prescott Bush concentrated on the firm's German activities

Hitler's Ladder to Power
Adolf Hitler became Chancellor of Germany January 30, 1933, and absolute dictator in March 1933, after two years of expensive and violent lobbying and electioneering. Two affiliates of the Bush-Harriman organization played great parts in this criminal undertaking: Thyssen's German Steel Trust; and the Hamburg-Amerika Line and several of its executives

The Flick-Harriman partnership was directly supervised by Prescott Bush, President Bush's father, and by George Walker, President Bush's grandfather.

On March 19, 1934, Prescott Bush--then director of the German Steel Trust's Union Banking Corporation--initiated an alert to the absent Averell Harriman about a problem which had developed in the Flick partnership. Bush sent Harriman a clipping from the New York Times of that day, which reported that the Polish government was fighting back against American and German stockholders who controlled `` Poland's largest industrial unit, the Upper Silesian Coal and Steel Company.... ''

Warrants were issued in December for several directors accused of tax evasions. They were German citizens and they fled. They were replaced by Poles. Herr Flick, regarding this as an attempt to make the company's board entirely Polish, retaliated by restricting credits until the new Polish directors were unable to pay the workmen regularly. ''

The Times noted that the company's mines and mills `` employ 25,000 men and account for 45 percent of Poland's total steel output and 12 percent of her coal production. Two-thirds of the company's stock is owned by Friedrich Flick, a leading German steel industrialist, and the remainder is owned by interests in the United States. ''

In view of the fact that a great deal of Polish output was being exported to Hitler Germany under depression conditions, the Polish government thought that Prescott Bush, Harriman and their Nazi partners should at least pay full taxes on their Polish holdings. The U.S. and Nazi owners responded with a lockout.

Nazi tanks and bombs `` settled '' this dispute in September, 1939 with the invasion of Poland, beginning World War II. The Nazi army had been equipped by Flick, Harriman, Walker and Bush, with materials essentially stolen from Poland.

In many ways, Bush's Hamburg-Amerika Line was the pivot for the entire Hitler project

The Schroeder family of bankers was a linchpin for the Nazi activities of Harriman and Prescott Bush, closely tied to their lawyers Allen and John Foster Dulles.

Baron Kurt von Schroeder was co-director of the massive Thyssen-Hu@autte foundry along with Johann Groeninger, Prescott Bush's New York bank partner. Kurt von Schroeder was treasurer of the support organization for the Nazi Party's private armies, to which Friedrich Flick contributed. Kurt von Schroeder and Hjalmar Schacht together made the final arrangements for Hitler to enter the government.

Baron Rudolph von Schroeder was vice president and director of the Hamburg-Amerika Line. Long an intimate contact of Averell Harriman's in Germany, Baron Rudolph sent his grandson Baron Johann Rudolph for a tour of Prescott Bush's Brown Brothers Harriman offices in New York City in December 1932--on the eve of their Hitler-triumph.

Certain actions taken directly by the Harriman-Bush shipping line in 1932 must be ranked among the gravest acts of treason in this century.

The U.S. embassy in Berlin reported back to Washington that the `` costly election campaigns '' and `` the cost of maintaining a private army of 300,000 to 400,000 men '' had raised questions as to the Nazis' financial backers. The constitutional government of the German republic moved to defend national freedom by ordering the Nazi Party private armies disbanded. The U.S. embassy reported that the Hamburg-Amerika Line was purchasing and distributing propaganda attacks against the German government, for attempting this last-minute crackdown on Hitler's forces.

For his part in the Hitler revolution, Prescott Bush was paid a fortune.

This is the legacy he left to his son, President George Bush.

George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography --- by Webster G. Tarpley & Anton Chaitkin

By Virtual_GOD ( - 24.27.77.83) on Tuesday, April 24, 2001 - 10:54 pm:

Two books for you;

Isis Papers; Author: Dr. Francis Cress-Welsing

United Independent Compensatory Code/ System/ Concept a textbok/workbook for victims of Racism (White Supremacy); Author: Mr. Neely Fuller Jr.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: