Focus on the Solution not the Problems

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: When Black Men Ruled The World (On Africentrism): Focus on the Solution not the Problems
By Mr. Nigga ( - 208.21.33.2) on Sunday, September 23, 2001 - 11:21 am:

I feel the flow out there and I must say that I am very proud to see my people trying to work out their own identity, their own integrity, knowledge of their past and our nations vision. I respect the opinions, the love, the fore-thought and vision. I realize that we all have to go through the metamorphosis of having no knowledge to evolving into knowledgable, proactive, culture loving, (nubians/Afrikans), still we have to have power. Power can be expressed as capital/money, land, resources, and unity. We as Afrikans in this country will never be respected, or accepted until we have our own land, resources, and collectivity. No matter what your religious, ideological, or cultural beliefs or dichotomies, the fact is each time we as black people have tried to empower ourselves in this country we have failed. Malcolm X, The Black Panther Party, Marcus Garvey, and the list goes on. We will eventually come to the realization we must unify and eventually leave BABYLON, or suffer her fate. She will fall eventually, not just because of Biblical prophesy, but because even countries have life-spans and this country has reached old age. The disparity between the rich and poor continue to widen, and our communities are engulfed in poverty, with only about few of us staying in a comfortable income bracket. This message is not to convince anyone of an Exodus, but know this what has just occured with the world trade center and the pentagon, are fore-runners of events to come. No matter whether this incident was caused by radical islamic factions, or whether it simply careful propaganda to justify a "New World Order", the fact remains that sooner or later we are going to come to the cold, disturbing conclusion that Amerikkka has no love for any but those of the caucasion race, we can never prosper here, and Obviously other countries have a intrinsic disgust for Amerikkka's racist, money lusting, exploitative, system. My only answer is prepare yourselves. The only truth that I can give you which will give you practical knowledge to provide you with concrete "power" to fight this spiritual/nation/cultural war is read these five books and most importantly apply them.

1. The Ankh By Nur Ankh Amen

2. Melanin: Key to Black Greatness. Carol Barnes

3. Blacked out through white wash. Suzar

4. The key to Life. Georges Lakhovsky

5. Afrikan Wholistic Health. Lialia O, Afrika

Learn what your melanin can do. You would be suprised.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: