If Africa managed to rebuild itself would you go back?

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: When Black Men Ruled The World (On Africentrism): If Africa managed to rebuild itself would you go back?
By
Martin Cruse on Tuesday, January 18, 2000 - 01:02 am:

If Africa unified and was a thriving and safe
place to be I would go to live there. And Im light
skinned lol. Hell better off there than here dont
cha think?

By Steve Smith on Saturday, February 26, 2000 - 10:29 pm:

I agree Martin! Africa would be a best place for all blacks around the world to live!

By Donnarenee on Wednesday, March 1, 2000 - 11:31 pm:

I would go only if it was done by us.

By Donille on Tuesday, March 14, 2000 - 11:32 am:

Africa would be the best place of all people of African decent.We might have less health peoblems.

By E.P on Saturday, March 18, 2000 - 11:01 am:

Africa (Akebulan) can only be restored by the help of the black man &women of the diaspora because they intimately understand the ways of the beast...Blacks on the mother continent have been ravished by every European country via religion and all other ways of deception.Our brothers and sisters in the motherland must stop tribal warefare against each other and practice love and self help - this with the help of the brothers &sisters in Diaspora can we restore the mother continent's people to it's former greatness.....

By gregory doest on Tuesday, March 21, 2000 - 09:19 am:

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes i would go

By MartinCruse on Wednesday, March 22, 2000 - 02:39 pm:

WITH THE DEVELOPEMENT OF CURRENT
CIRCUMSTANCES.....WE DON'T HAVE A CHOICE!!!!
AIDS IS A MANMADE DISEASE AND IT IS KILLING OFF
AFRICAN PEOPLE BY THE THOUSANDS!!!!!

AND OUR SO HYPOCRITICAL CHRISTIAN LEADERS ARE
DOING NOTHING CAUSE THEY'RE AFRAID IT WILL GIVE A
NEGATIVE IMAGE OF BLACKS!!!

CAN'T SAY IM SURPRISED THOUGH....CHRISTIANITY WAS
CREATED FOR MIND CONTROL...ignorant fools.

By Fertile Ancient Thoughts ( - 216.160.26.191) on Tuesday, March 28, 2000 - 11:52 pm:

I intend to go back HOME! I'm not an ameriKKKan NEGRO and redemption obligates me to at least make the pilgrimage, the most spiritually relevant pilgrimage for a Stolen Afrikan.

Many Stolen Afrikans have gone back to the mamaland, but have gone with purely conditioned FLUGEROID minds!

Fanatic christians should NOT go back as they'll be on some white supremacist, "let's civilize the savages" type approach most of the MISleaders of the repatriated Afrikans have brought home, to the detriment of the continental folks.

Those who've gone back wit ofe ideas of culture ALWAYS struggle, "how can they eat with their hands, sitting on the ground, not at a dinner table, from the same bowl?" It's called HUEMANITY negroes!

Why do most continental Afrikans come over here and don't be feelin "african-americans?" Cuz there can be no such thang as an Afrikan who's an "amerikkkan."

We are citizens and we ain't ask or decide that! We ain't come here with our free will! Who knows bout True justice, equality, freedom in this place? I ain't known it and I live in a so-called economically prosperous metro area, Minneapolis/St. Paul. We only licensed and Black men knew they always tryna take that from ya!

Best country? By babylon standards of Life, but Amerikkka is the WORST place on earth, it is WORDZ WIT NO WORKS, it is a money fueled and driven society where everything has a so-called "cost." Hypocrisy is the amerikkkan way, deceit is the amerikkkan way, violence, brutality, terrorism is the amerikkkan way. Holocaust is the amerikkkan foundation, genocide the spine!

How many years have our ancestors cried and dreampt of returning home? Since 1444! Most Stolen Afrikans in amerikkka is so SHOOK and so MISinformed bout the continent! We been lied to about our own huemanity and believed they nonsense!

Colonization is the Stolen Afrikan experience in Amerikkka. Thousands of negroes today have made their way, so they think, into the mainstream, but this mainstream is NOT the place for Black folk. This mainstream is our enemy! All you have to do is be blessed with an entrance and driven to assimilate and be miseducated! All you gotta do is FORGET the past like our ancestors have been forced to do since PUSH! Only the fortunate family got to JUMP!

Global Colonization is white people business! Ofe would probably be self-exterminated NOW if they didn't leave they "countries" to IMPOSE fake "discoveries," and "new world" "nations." How is it that white people originate from europe but white people IS the government all throughout South & Central Amerikkka and the Caribbean? How is it that before most of these ofe-MISeducated brothas on the continent the governments in Afrika was white? How come today Afrika remains dominated by ofe imperialism and NEO-colonizism?!!

The state of the world NOW is white supremacy as it has been since 1444! The New World Order for US began in 1444! The order of the world was devastated by buckra migration out of self-destructive europe! They lie but they be so butt-ass naked that they reveal what they've done to you and you'll still miss it! Still believe in em!

Afrika NOW is struggling and suffering becuz of COLONIZATION! All them so-called "countries," is european borders IMPOSED on the people of "Afrika," which caused all of the war of strife we witness today from afar! COLONIZATION was what happened to the mamaland after we was stolen and INDOCTRINATED into amerikkkan CONFUSION!!!

For me, I used to be just like nearly EVERY Stolen Afrikan in amerikkka. I just to see Afrika as a massive JUNGLE continent! I used to say "I don't like Afrikans." I used to say, "they don't like us!" I used to think Black folk on the continent wasn't our family! I used to believe that Black folk was fully responsible for selling us over here! I used to NOT KNOW •••• bout Afrika and it was just a bizarre, confusing mystery to me. I ain't NEVER felt as though I was an "amerikkkan," yet before I headed outta my tolerance for the bullshit MISeducation that I've NEVER felt nor trusted, I was a lost negroe in amerikkka with nuttin but CONFLICTED notions of the world!

It wasn't until I began to overstand TIME in it's True, Natural context... C.P. Time, the TRUE time, NO! It wasn't till I realized the clock was false that I learned where I come from. I have some ideas, but I ain't got NO idea where I come from on the continent and Black folk in Amerikkka, it's even more impossible since EACH generation married somebody else who was a union of all the captive Afrikans forced together into perpetual division! I'm probably got bout 25-100 different Afrikan lineages within me from each generational intersection! I do know the TRUTH of the Black experience in Amerikkka. I am now INTUNED with my nature and have eradicated ALL white supremacist concepts and standards from my spiritual and psychological atmosphere! Knowing the Truth of the past puts us in proper perspective to see my present position in time! With this preparation I'm prepared to lead my own destiny towards a progressive future!

By Fertile Ancient Thoughts ( - 216.160.26.191) on Wednesday, March 29, 2000 - 12:11 am:

I intend to go back HOME! I'm not an ameriKKKan NEGRO and redemption obligates me to at least make the pilgrimage, the most spiritually relevant pilgrimage for a Stolen Afrikan.

Many Stolen Afrikans have gone back to the mamaland, but have gone with purely conditioned FLUGEROID minds!

Fanatic christians should NOT go back as they'll be on some white supremacist, "let's civilize the savages" type approach most of the MISleaders of the repatriated Afrikans have brought home, to the detriment of the continental folks.

Those who've gone back wit ofe ideas of culture ALWAYS struggle, "how can they eat with their hands, sitting on the ground, not at a dinner table, from the same bowl?" It's called HUEMANITY negroes!

Why do most continental Afrikans come over here and don't be feelin "african-americans?" Cuz there can be no such thang as an Afrikan who's an "amerikkkan."

We are citizens and we ain't ask or decide that! We ain't come here with our free will! Who knows bout True justice, equality, freedom in this place? I ain't known it and I live in a so-called economically prosperous metro area, Minneapolis/St. Paul. We only licensed and Black men knew they always tryna take that from ya!

Best country? By babylon standards of Life, but Amerikkka is the WORST place on earth, it is WORDZ WIT NO WORKS, it is a money fueled and driven society where everything has a so-called "cost." Hypocrisy is the amerikkkan way, deceit is the amerikkkan way, violence, brutality, terrorism is the amerikkkan way. Holocaust is the amerikkkan foundation, genocide the spine!

How many years have our ancestors cried and dreampt of returning home? Since 1444! Most Stolen Afrikans in amerikkka is so SHOOK and so MISinformed bout the continent! We been lied to about our own huemanity and believed they nonsense!

Colonization is the Stolen Afrikan experience in Amerikkka. Thousands of negroes today have made their way, so they think, into the mainstream, but this mainstream is NOT the place for Black folk. This mainstream is our enemy! All you have to do is be blessed with an entrance and driven to assimilate and be miseducated! All you gotta do is FORGET the past like our ancestors have been forced to do since PUSH! Only the fortunate family got to JUMP!

Global Colonization is white people business! Ofe would probably be self-exterminated NOW if they didn't leave they "countries" to IMPOSE fake "discoveries," and "new world" "nations." How is it that white people originate from europe but white people IS the government all throughout South & Central Amerikkka and the Caribbean? How is it that before most of these ofe-MISeducated brothas on the continent the governments in Afrika was white? How come today Afrika remains dominated by ofe imperialism and NEO-colonizism?!!

The state of the world NOW is white supremacy as it has been since 1444! The New World Order for US began in 1444! The order of the world was devastated by buckra migration out of self-destructive europe! They lie but they be so butt-ass naked that they reveal what they've done to you and you'll still miss it! Still believe in em!

Afrika NOW is struggling and suffering becuz of COLONIZATION! All them so-called "countries," is european borders IMPOSED on the people of "Afrika," which caused all of the war of strife we witness today from afar! COLONIZATION was what happened to the mamaland after we was stolen and INDOCTRINATED into amerikkkan CONFUSION!!!

For me, I used to be just like nearly EVERY Stolen Afrikan in amerikkka. I just to see Afrika as a massive JUNGLE continent! I used to say "I don't like Afrikans." I used to say, "they don't like us!" I used to think Black folk on the continent wasn't our family! I used to believe that Black folk was fully responsible for selling us over here! I used to NOT KNOW •••• bout Afrika and it was just a bizarre, confusing mystery to me. I ain't NEVER felt as though I was an "amerikkkan," yet before I headed outta my tolerance for the bullshit MISeducation that I've NEVER felt nor trusted, I was a lost negroe in amerikkka with nuttin but CONFLICTED notions of the world!

It wasn't until I began to overstand TIME in it's True, Natural context... C.P. Time, the TRUE time, NO! It wasn't till I realized the clock was false that I learned where I come from. I have some ideas, but I ain't got NO idea where I come from on the continent and Black folk in Amerikkka, it's even more impossible since EACH generation married somebody else who was a union of all the captive Afrikans forced together into perpetual division! I'm probably got bout 25-100 different Afrikan lineages within me from each generational intersection! I do know the TRUTH of the Black experience in Amerikkka. I am now INTUNED with my nature and have eradicated ALL white supremacist concepts and standards from my spiritual and psychological atmosphere! Knowing the Truth of the past puts us in proper perspective to see my present position in time! With this preparation I'm prepared to lead my own destiny towards a progressive future!

It wasn't until I realized the True worth of Afrikan huemanity and my relation to Afrika and all Stolen Afrikans that I started to wake up! The "knowledge" everybody mentions is the TRUTH OF SELF!!! This Truth is for each individual to discover! Self-EXPLORATION leads to self-REALIZATION! We gotta KNOW self to be able to know how BEST to BE SELF!!!

With all the ofe standards of concepts of "amerikkkan" so-called "success," Black people in amerikkka often feel like the only way to do anythang is be Black versions of ofe. This is WRONG!!! The only accomplishment a Stolen Afrikan can achieve is to BE YO SELF!!! BE YO SELF!!! BE YO SELF!!! NOT what amerikkka and BAD OFE INFLUENCE has conditioned us to think we is!!!

We was abducted and STOLEN FROM SELF so it is only RIGHTEOUS, NATURAL and TRULY REDEMPTION for us to go back home! Most WHITE SUPREMACIST NEGROES will say •••• bout those of us who love Afrika havin, "romantic fantasies of some mystic, mythical place in Afrika," but it ain't and CAIN'T even be like that!!!

By Fertile Ancient Thoughts ( - 216.160.26.191) on Wednesday, March 29, 2000 - 12:12 am:

CONT.

Me, I am open-minded and humble and a WORSHIPPER of TRUTH, yall!!! If I can learn the Truth I am happy!!! If I can grow from knowledge or experience than I am BLESSED!!! We gotta go back to our nature!!! The essence of us is our souls and this is all Black folk got, SOUL!!! We is soul! These devils done stole our tongues and our memories, but they ain't break Afrikan soul! When they try to tell ya you ain't got no Afrikan culture whatsoever, tell em bout the music amerikkka claims in THEY name! Tell em bout soul and ask em where it came from? Every positive aspect of my huemanity I credit to my folks and my ancestors, all the way back to CREATION!!! What Black youth been led from is the Truth of our ANCIENCY!!! We ancient!

I've been blessed to have had nuff exposure to continental brothas and sistas. Now, I ain't one of them cats who get all giddy and •••• over Black folk just cuz they was born on the continent! HELL NAW, I'm naturally gonna be biased bout US Black folk here in the states cuz this where I been for CENTURIES, but we got NUFF to learn from them brothas and sistas from back home. You got to realize that NUFF of these continental cats is just as brainwashed as us! It is CRUCIAL for us to find out what happened to the land after we was STOLEN from it! I've learned from nuff ACCUARATE, TRUTHFUL, AFRIKAN literature and from actual brothas and sistas who born on the Afrikan soil. We cain't learn all bout the continent from reading!!! I am a writer workin on my 2nd book and I'll tell ya the written word is superior in ofe world, but I've discovered that the written word is INCOMPETENT and the most inferior method of Hueman communication!!! We gotta talk WIT people, not TO or AT em! We gotta be WIT people not just send emails and talk on the phone! All ofe ISH be IMPERSONAL!!! When we know we nature we know we PERSONAL, HUEMAN BEING type HUEMANS!!!

Don't go back to Afrika wit an "amerikkkan" mind cuz an "amerikkkan" mind be on some, "it's universalism," which means WHITE SUPREMACY!!!

Don't go back to Afrika wit pretensions of being the savior of the continent! Afrika cain't be free without US, the missing link, the worst loss of european ivasion, BUT we gotta be unified and in harmony wit the family on the continent!!

Do amerikkkan negroes not know that only a member or a minority number of our families was captured during raids? Most of us was NOT kings and queens and the TRULY egalitarian COMMUNITIES had NO KINGS!!! Yall, we gotta go find out how it TRULY was! Some thangs a westernized mind just ain't goin back to, but when we look openly we see that our ancestors KNEW BOUT HUEMANITY, KNEW BOUT FAMILY, KNEW BOUT TRUE COMMUNITY!!! Most Stolen Afrikans don't know •••• bout what a True community is cuz we ain't had NO SELF-DETERMINATION, it has been PROHIBITIED and if you a integrationist, corporate amerikkkan, MISEDUCATED NEGRO you not gonna see •••• outside of ofe mentality!

We was righteous yall!!! Don't go back to Afrika on no vacation cuz yo ancestors ain't never had no concept of vacation! You wont see Afrika TRULY if you on a "vacation" like white folks.

Thing I realized from being wit brothas and even finding a long-lost, long-time separated brotha, a True descendent of mine from the continent which was my greatest revelation, was that touching the Black Muscle turf is important but MORE important is the realization that WHEREVER WE AT IS AFRIKA!!!

I ain't been able to afford to go home, but it's BLESSED that I know Afrika is wherever we at!!! You ain't got to live or be born on Afrika to be an Afrikan! We ain't West or Central Afrikans NOW in THIS TIMES, we STOLEN AFRIKANS! Some of yall can go head and be a NEGRO, it's on you muhfa..!!!

BLACK MUSCLE REDEMPTION FOR THE ANCESTORS WHO DREAMPT OF RETURNING HOME WHEN THEY PASSED ON!!! BLACK MUSCLE REDEMPTION FOR THE FUTURE GENERATIONS WHO WILL NOT KNOW BUCKRA MISEDUCATION, THOSE WHO WILL NOT BE DECEIVED FROM THE TRUTH OF THEIR NATURE!!! WE STOLEN AFRIKAN WORLD CITIZENS!!!

this is me: "back in da days on da slave plantation/ my ancestors prayed fa repatriation/ from da nightmare situation of amerikkkan enslavement!"

By Soulbrother ( - 151.200.108.30) on Wednesday, March 29, 2000 - 04:09 pm:

Fertile Ancient Thoughts:

These are powerful messages of truth! Unalterable affirmations of our African existence! Unimpeachable promises of restored Africanity, sanity and amity! And impeccable hopes for a better future - for you and for us, as African people!

I am all the way behind you. Yes, I will go, too. But we have to make sure to leave ofe' behind. We have to make sure ofe' does not follow us to destroy that which we are prepared to build. And you know, as I know, that ofe' can be there even when his/her/its physical presence is not there, through ofe's extension of his white supremacist doctrines.

I work to prop up my struggling brothers and their broken relationships. I take pride in seeing some of our community-based structures and organizations flourishing, albeit under the stomping boots of massa and his/her/its negro disciples. I mold and shape young black minds, to see the truth, and smell the future of a restored people.

But the day shall surely come, when I (and many like you and me) shall say: "Mother Africa, here we come". For land is the basis of the struggle. And at the rate ofe' is destroying the earth, seas, air and life on planet earth, that day cannot come soon enough.

Stand firm, stand strong, fertile!

Africa shall rise again!

Peace.

Soulbrother.

By herbert williams ( - 12.21.30.4) on Monday, July 31, 2000 - 07:32 pm:

africa is the mother land of lands all over the world.

By Darkoverlord bored ( - 12.72.112.4) on Tuesday, August 1, 2000 - 05:45 pm:

Herb W- what did ya do open a book or something?What is this suppose to mean,in the real world?Drop the slogans and get busy making it so. Goddam your borrowing,and your probably even more so in person!

By diop ( - 209.214.150.166) on Wednesday, August 2, 2000 - 09:11 am:

hotep, whoa, that was a good laugh, dark. this
site is not for the feeble minds of americas programing. diop

By peter ( - 205.242.93.39) on Wednesday, August 2, 2000 - 10:59 pm:

I would go back in a hurry

By ABO2451R ( - 161.76.9.3) on Thursday, August 3, 2000 - 11:14 am:

EVEN, IF MY AFRIKAN NATION IS A REBUILD OR
OR NOT, I WILL STILL GO THERE.

I AM AN AFRIKAN, JUST LIKE MY MA AND MY PA,
JUST LIKE MY SOUL BROTHAS AND SISTAHS AND
MY GRAN MAMA AND PAPA.

MY IDENTITY IS BLACK. MY CULTURE IS BLACK.
MY HISTORY IS BLACK AND MY NATION
IDENTITY IS BLACK, WHERE DO YOU THINK,
IT ALL CAME FROM?, IT DID NOT COME FROM
SO-CALLED ENGLAND, SO-CALLED FRANCE,
SO-CALLED GERMANY OR SO-CALLED HOLLAND.
IT ALL CAME FROM AFRIKA.

AFRIKA IS ALWAYS GOING TO BE THE NATION FOR BLACKS.
IT IS WHERE I COME FROM. YOU MIGHT BE
LIVING IN SO-CALLED GERMANY, LONDON, PARIS,
HARLEM, TORONTO OR BRAZIL, AS BLACKS, BUT
YOU ARE STILL AFRIKANS, AS AN IDENTITY,
CULTURE AND NATIONALITY.

PEACE TO YOU BROTHAS AND SISTAHS IN MAMA AFRIKA
& WORLDWIDE.

By Darkoverlordthe real ( - 12.72.65.238) on Thursday, August 3, 2000 - 12:10 pm:

I'm presently working with a black youth academy and one of the goals is to create a exchange program where we take some of our youth to Africa and bring some of the youth there here.So many of our youth don't really understand how important the Africa connection is.Too many of them have been seduced,by the ugly plastic Amerikkan material culture.Most have no real feeling for what we have lost ,by not being connected to Africa.I'm waiting to see what kind of responses come up on this subject.
Diop;I've been trying to drag some new people over to this site.I've told told them about the postive minds that do exist and also about the feeble minded racist that haunt the site,so hopefully we'll be seeing some new faces soon.

By diop ( - 209.214.150.63) on Thursday, August 3, 2000 - 05:46 pm:

hotep, the cadre of brothers who shared their
truthful opionions those lift my spirit one hundred precent. the african american males needs
some positive energy at present time. dark what
you are doing is outstanding if there is a role
i can help with you can count on me. i do have
some resources to tap into, remember the saying
the hunter returned back to his village when his
son cried out for his father who was killed by
a lion while he was out hunting food for his family. the child older brothers all played a role
in resurrecting the father but it was the male child that the father was most thankful to. look
brothers our young boy's are seeking a direction.
you can alway's find me by a river swimming against the current because thats where the challeng lay. hopte diop

By herbertwilliams ( - 12.21.30.4) on Friday, August 4, 2000 - 09:54 pm:

this is the real world . wake up every one time is running out. help your brothers and sisters understand there history. black history ben here from the begining. black history was stolen from us a long time a go. we must take back whats yours. thats why the whites are keeping you in a level to control you like robots. and your better thin that. if you only new how much jesus loves you. he no your pains. and sufferings. he also felt the pain. so wake up brothers snd sisters. save your race.

By herbertwilliams ( - 12.21.30.4) on Wednesday, August 9, 2000 - 09:00 pm:

if you look on the back of a doller bill you will see our founding fathers with African symbols. like the eye of our god. a pyramid. six pointed stars. a eagle. their imitation of Egypts sacred sun symbol. the point is that white people have been takeing our history mixing the words up also the true color of our Egyptian peoples. the bible saids that jesus has feet like brass and hair like wool. where does it say blonde hair blue eye jesus. .

By Darkfoot in yourass! ( - 12.72.0.115) on Thursday, August 10, 2000 - 12:58 pm:

herbert,get out of here with this 2nd grade history lessen,while your still on your knees talking that jesus crap.You silly disconnected negro,your at the wrong site and the wrong part of history to be here with this childlike convo,pumping reglious clown she-it to the masses.Your as bad as that racist cracker,we have to keep stomping on.Get your tired bible eating,uncle tom ass out of here!

By herb w ( - 12.21.30.4) on Sunday, August 13, 2000 - 02:00 pm:

I was waiting for this. thats what am talking about a brother degrading another brother. and thats our down fall. killing one another with the tung of life or death. If you were a true brother you would say brother this site is talking about AFRICA rebuilding it self not about jesus. let me help you understand the true meaning of our history. now MR. brother KAN how many brothers have you killed MR true uncle tom .

By herb w ( - 12.21.30.4) on Sunday, August 13, 2000 - 02:34 pm:

brothers and sisters let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil, cleave to that which is good . Be Kindly affectioned to one another with brotherly love, in honour preferring one another. with unconditionley love I. love all my brothers and sisters. to my brother KAN' in the mouth of the foolish is a rod of pride; but the lips of the wise shall preserve them. the wisdom of the prudent is to understand his way; but the folly of fools is deceit.

By DARKOVERLORD LAUGHS ( - 12.72.113.31) on Monday, August 14, 2000 - 02:36 pm:

PILOSOPHY IS THE MEAT OF DEAD MEN,DON'T TALK ABOUT IT BE ABOUT IT!
MY MOTHER SAID IT BEST WHITE FOLKS GOT ALL THE MONEY AND NEGROS GOT ALL THE SIGNS.PROVERBS MEANI NOTHING TO THE MENTALLY DEAD.HERB GET OFF YOUR KNEES,AND STOP WITH THE REGLIOUS CRAP,I DETEST BEGGERS IN ANY FORM.YOUR WORDS FALL LIKE RAIN ON DUCKS ASS,THEY DON'T STICK!

By herbwilliams ( - 12.21.30.4) on Monday, August 21, 2000 - 05:57 pm:

Religion, like nuclear power is nothing more than the tool. You see, there is good and bad in everything. Religion(nuclear power) is what you decide to do with it. The problem is not Religion(nuclear power), the problem is MAN. You can't tell me that holy books don't have messages that can lead us to living a better life, just has they have things that are only there for the purpose of CONTROL. It is up to YOU(us/we) to take the good out of religion(nuclear power) and not filter out the bad(nuclear weapons).

Peace!

By Wade ( - 24.16.182.104) on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 01:18 am:

As far as being the mother of all lands, I thought the fertile crescent was in the middle east? I could be wrong.

Anyway, on the topic of Home Lands, I would personally never go to Israel (my own homeland) to stay. Sure its my Holy Land, but I've got connections here in the US that are worth too much to me to sever. Even if, going along with a similar setup, Israel was truly peaceful, I have too much PERSONAL history here. Why would I go to the birthplace of my people if I can't take a drive by my childhood haunts or visit the grave of my grandfather?

By herb/w ( - 12.21.30.4) on Tuesday, September 26, 2000 - 12:08 am:

good point we do have to much investments in the us, if every one put there investments in africa it would be even greater thin america, putting money in farming, schools, ect,.

By gebraiel ( - 63.14.168.252) on Sunday, January 7, 2001 - 10:36 pm:

As Salaam Alaikum family I think moving back would be something special. I don't know of any brother or sister that wouldn't love to go back. But I will have to agree with the statement made about the living conditions there now. The devil
(white man and woman) have destoryed all of our beautiful people and natural resources. It would have to be rebuilt in the most divine of fashions with ALLAH(GOD) and knowledge at the root of its construction. Oh yea, and of-course by original hands only. I also feel that we as decendants of africans have to examine and correct our mental, spritual, and physical dis-eases aswell. But like it says in the bible ALL THINGS WILL BE MADE NEW. We as a people have to step up to meet the challenge and make the change. PEACE & LOVE

By Artsyblack ( - 205.188.192.34) on Sunday, February 18, 2001 - 06:14 pm:

The problem is that most of Africa is westernized and now more americanized than ever. Those of you who dream of going back must be aware that they have been colonized for centuries and are just as messed up as the american negro and because of globalizaton, are now acting like the american n****.

However, there are some who still practice and believe in their traditonal culture and spiritual systems. That's as close as you gon get to the real thang.

One should dream of connecting with those Africans as well as the continent's Sun, landscapes, waterfall, beautiful terrains and the animals the grace the land. That was something that the ancient ancestors honored and in doing so, we honor them and they give us guidance.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: