Are you telling the truth PROVE IT

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: When Black Men Ruled The World (On Africentrism): Are you telling the truth PROVE IT
By anglo-angel on Tuesday, February 22, 2000 - 12:16 am:

I just sent you a message and I saw that you have a moderator. Well my message is pretty contraversial and I bet you are probobly going to delete it, well I am sending you this to say that if you don't post it I will assume that you can't face the truth, so you only post YOUR messages and delete any opposition. Which proves you have too flimsy of a position for it to stand up to an argument.
Can you stand?
After all, this is called a UNCUT chat board
or are you a hypocrite? By you not posting my previous message you prove the latter!

By MartinCruse on Monday, February 28, 2000 - 05:14 am:

well let me guess

It went something like "sub saharan" blacks had
nothing to do with Egypt and Egypt is separate
from Africa right?

Welll.....the Sahara Desert use to be fertile
land. With trees and fish and everthing a
civilization could need. So originally, their was
no devide between north and south africa.
Scientist have found all kinds of artifacts and
stuff in the desert.

Hippocrite??!?! This from a European

By Gregory Doest on Monday, February 28, 2000 - 10:57 am:

we know that toetanchamun was negro because if you have seen the röntgen fotos from the side of his head we can see that he has a negro back head those who have seen it will know what i mean if you haven't seen it go and search and make it public because allmost no body knows this news the white broadcasters never put this on the news.

By doobiedoo on Wednesday, March 8, 2000 - 02:18 pm:

The Sahara was potentially fertile around 6 million years ago. Not 3000. Didn't you see "The Ten Commandments?" Moses led the Jews through the Sinai desert which is an extension of the Sahara.

By doobiedoo on Wednesday, March 8, 2000 - 02:41 pm:

Even if Egyptians were blacks, they didn't rule the world. One patch of fertile river delta polluted with useless sculptures perpetrated in the name of vanity is hardly something to be proud of. The time that the Egyptians actually ruled Egypt was short-lived anyway. The Greeks conquered Egypt under Alexander the Great, and the Romans took control of the area under Julius Caesar. Even if Egypt was ruled by blafricans they didn't do a very good job of holdong on to it.

By MartinCruse on Thursday, March 9, 2000 - 01:29 am:

LOL your showing your ignorance of Egypt and
history and general Now!!!

1. So a movie (made by white people about religion
no less!) is better proof of the sahahara being
fertile than scientific and historical
evidence?!?! hmmmmmm....

2.Uhhhhh yes they were the superpower of there
time. They had the most powerful armies and they
were rich....usually this would make u powerful
last time i checked. Not only that but people from
other countries came to get and education there.

Man even people who don't believe that the
Egyptians were black know that?!?!

3. "Useless sculptures perpetrated in the name of
vanity..."

Ummm yeah. Egyptians were the only ones to do
THAT type of thing. Greek, Roman, Arab, Chines,
Japanese, ect., ect.; Are u saying that the
Egyptians were the only race in the world to show
some arrogance? (Those sculptures were heavily
based on spirituality anyway) Now isn't this a
little bit of the pot calling the kettle black
here? I think so.

4. The Egyptian rule of Egypt was "short lived"
Good lord you are ignorant. It was several
THOUSAND of years before Greeks, Romans, AND Arabs
invaded Egypt. Something's seriouly wrong with our
time table my friend. People on both sides of the
Black Athena debate will agree on that one.

5. And like all things, Egyptian rule would
eventually come to an end. Just like Rome did.

Please think out your posts before writing them.

By blackhistorian on Thursday, March 9, 2000 - 01:20 pm:

Thanks, martinCruise! We miss ya. Doobiedoo, Good Lawwwwd, Almighty!

That was one of the most ignorant posts I have ever read! Your ignorance is so thick that only by secluding yourself with a good 1,000 page book on Africa/KMT/Ancient Egypt, will a tiny dent be made in your deep catharsis. And we have hundreds of these good books, written not only by us, African-centered researchers and historians, but also by your (white) scholars who have seen the light and cannot hide their heads in the sand anymore.

I would gladly prefer to provide you with a reading list, but then again, because ignorance is bliss, you probably would prefer to stay put in your deep state of "know-nothing" than read even a tiny history book. Anyway, if you can read (because you sure cannot reason logically!) here goes ...

You are healthy and well, right, so that is why you are able to post on this forum, right? Ever wondered where medicine came from? "Oh! sure", you say, "Hippocrates of Greece is the father of medicine."

No, nooooo! Remember this. Write it down so you do not forget. Imhotep of Ancient KMT/Egypt/Africa, was the father of medicine. He was the world's first multi-genius. Check out what your own white English historian, Sir William Osler, had to say: "The first figure of a Physician to stand out clearly from the mists of antiquity."

Oh, by the way, Imhotep was black. As black as you can get. He was chief physician to the Pharoah and was also a sage and a scribe, chief lector priest, architect, astronomer and magician.

Imhotep was also a poet and a philosopher. One of his best-known sayings is "Eat, drink, and be merry,for tommorrow we shall die". Ever wondered how that saying got into the bible? Plagiarism, pure and simple!

Imhotep's fame increased with his death. He was worshipped as a medical demi-god from 2850 BCE to 525 BCE and as a full deity from 525 BCE to 550 CE.

When Egyptian (African) civilization crossed the Mediterranean to become the foundation of Greek (white) culture, the teachings of Imhotep were also absorbed there. Note that Hippocrates lived over 2,000 years AFTER Imhotep, the black genius.

Now, check this out. Don't take my word for it. Go to your white, eurocentric Encyclopaedia Britannica. It states: " The evidence afforded by the Egyptian and Greek texts support the view that Imhotep's reputation was respected in very early times... His prestige increased with the lapse of centuries and his temples in Greek times were the centers of medical teaching".

By the way, another white historian and poet, Gerald Massey, who also proves conclusively that the ancient Egyptians were Africans, also stated that the early christians worshipped Imhotep as one with Christ, in the cult of Iu-em-hotep. He is worshipped as the giver of rest, the kamite (of, from KMT) prince of peace. Credit: Please see "World's great Men of Color", vol. I, by J. A. Rogers, Touchstone Publishers, New York, 1996.

Case closed. You are dismissed, Doobiedoo.

P.S. I apologize for calling you ignorant, Doobiedoo. I really do. In fact, I think you are one smart cookie, and you probably posted this ridiculous nonsense about the ancient Egyptians NOT being black, as a way to wake us up, Black and African people, to recognize and defeat the games of the devil! If so, thanks. Right you are!

To MartinCruise, we would like to see you in the AAAB forums, too - Blach History year round, and positive actions and steps to uplift our people. We know you are busy, but Doobiedoo and his kind need you!

By Donnaren on Thursday, March 9, 2000 - 01:34 pm:

You go Martin we need to get together and chat. I love your mind brother.

By Rick Clements ( - 207.1.28.34) on Monday, April 24, 2000 - 10:48 am:

If so many white historians have noted black accomplishment...how exactly are they biased?
Sounds to me like they just recorded history
the way it happened...without any racial agenda.
The Bible does include the quote "Eat,Drink and be merry....", but if you read it in context, I seriously doubt anyone would see it as a recommendation of that philosophy.I dont mean to take away from the "genius" of Imhotep.I just wanted to clear up that plagiarasm comment.In the context...I'd say they did him a favor by not crediting him with it.Hmmm...what else, oh...perhaps you are right though ...that Imhotep should be given the title "the Father of modern medicine" it would be fine by me if they did...to be honest I dont care who has it. What I find strange Blackhistorian, is this...When I was taught in school that Hippocrates was the "Medical Father" I dont remember feeling any pride in the knowledge that he was white. Same goes for all the other white people of accomplishment I learned about...it never crossed my mind that I should be proud to have the same skin color as they or that it made me somehow better...actually it doesnt impart anything to me.I'm probably not expressing this clearly...wirting has never been one of my strong points.I would like to say one more thing though...I wonder If your views (Facts...I'm honestly not judging) would'nt get more credence if you stopped labeling everything "Euro-this" and "Afro-that"...it kinda sounds like a marketing ploy rather than an honest and un-biased search for truth. Thanks

By Darkoverlord ( - 63.23.7.213) on Tuesday, April 25, 2000 - 04:41 am:

Rick sweet heart,in the search for historical truths,marketing ploys have always been used. The words honest and un-biased,are OXICMORONIC,and mean nothing since they will always be used even improperly,to justify a postion.Stop trying to pretend that everything has to be totally clear and free of any mis-info,cuz ya know it ain't happening! LOL

By Rick Clements ( - 207.1.28.53) on Tuesday, April 25, 2000 - 09:41 pm:

Darkoverlord (honey...?),
The meaning of oximoronic is when two words or terms or ideas are mutually exclusive...for example "unbiased prejudice" or "an honest liar",and if your views (facts) are to reach a larger audience both words (Honest and unbiased) are of paramount importance. I disagree with you that marketing ploys "have always been used" when searching for historical facts...history should should stand on its own merit...if it has to be "sold" with for example, sloguns that appeal to a defined group..."afro-centric"...it will be more readily dismissed by the mainstream (white and black) Also...I'm not pretending anything, this medium calls for clarity...we cannot see one anothers facial expressions or read postures here...just the written word...clarity is essential to understanding. If you do want to talk...lets drop the patronizing sweetheart stuff...I'm a man, your a man...lets respect and treat each other accordingly until one or the other of us proves that false.To think that I'm not because I lack the same amount of pigment in my skin...is as silly as those who believe you to be less of a man because you possess it. Look at it this way your site is beggining to attract white people who have more to say than obsenity and insults. thats progress Darkoverlord...not something to runoff or belittle. You only commented on a very small portion of my post. Its your move......

By Gibralter ( - 207.1.28.36) on Thursday, April 27, 2000 - 02:18 am:

Whoa....wait a minute...i think i just got something thru my thick skull. I've been reading some of the other topics in uncut, and discovered that I really didnt know my question.Cofusing huh?...dont worry I do that to myself all the time. I read alot of posts...lots and lots...saw several from you, Donnareena, Teo..and someone else...a muli-racial guy talking about genetics. It wasnt anything you or they said directly, only that you all didnt seem to see a devil everytime you saw a white face (in light of your feelings about the word devil...lets say evil incarnate) I know ...I know get to the point...well...i got off the comp...and was headed to bed and got to thinking about you as a person...after what i had read...and for some reason, it hit me...the thing i was having so much trouble understanding was clarified in my mind.My question should have been "Why does or do all these facts matter"....that much i had...what i didnt have was this "why does or do all these facts matter in light of the fact (i thought)that we're all americans ...now. Dumb huh...seems dumb to me now...especially in light of what came back to me.As i thought about it...and asked myself why these people...many of them obviously very intelligent were wasting thier time on things like what color the egyptians were and the like...and it struck me...i dont care about these things because i'm white...i live in a white world...i have no problem with my identity because its all around me...blackamericans...on the other hand...had thier culturural heritage stripped away...and in the vaccum...had only the white culture to adopt...then even after slavery and even though they had adopted this culture...they wer'nt accepted as full heirs to the promise. This creates in it self an identity crises...concious or unconcious...within that person...and as i said before...thier own cultural heritage had been stripped away. So where do ya go from there...frustration...aimlessness self-loathing even an un-warrented guilt and finally anger and out-rage. Any group of people would go through this under the circumstances. So the reason your going to all this trouble about the egyption culture and other things is not nessecarily to humiliate whites...its to educate blacks...to give them back thier cultural heritage..."this is who you were"...so that they can better understand who they are. We're not the same in the family of man...each race is different (and i'm not just talking skin color here)in subtle ways...just as...even within our races we're different as individuals...I realized today that you cant live as a white man...because i realized that i couldnt live as a black one...and all of this is not to say that we are'nt the same in a lot of areas too...i think more alike than different...but still...there are differences.I apologize for the rambling way this post was written...but i'm kinda thinking as i go here. I would like to talk to you and "some" of the others about this if any of you, them... would care to.I have to say however, that I'm not intrested in hearing how I and my race is responsable for every problem...evil thing...that has ever occured in the history of mankind...incuding it would seem to some..to the outer reaches of the galaxy. I know that all this probably is painfully obvious to you...but we've all had revalations...I hope you treat this as you would want to be treated...if it were your revalation...I must admit to being hesitant to post this...oh and from now on I'll be "Gilbraltar".... Rick

By Darkoverlord ( - 63.23.7.76) on Thursday, April 27, 2000 - 04:32 pm:

Ricky,don't get your panties in a bunch,you never saw any where a reference as to whether you were white or black.,in my post. Stop reacting to what is obviously a part of your non understanding ,of the role of historical misinformation and it's impact on the African world view plays in this situation.The statements you made are typical of white people who've never had to deal with their RACIST programing.All the things that you call insults or belittling are just your reactinary ways of not coming to terms with the life long programing you've been feed.Your PARANOIA,is showing and it doesn't work for me.I've been in a relationship with a white women for over 15 yrs,and even she is still infected by white racism. I'm not kind to the unenlightened,so your attempt at being "progressive",doesn't mean much at this pt. I will suggest the following;do some serious reading and some long listening.I'm never looking for agreement on anything I say,but I am looking for some serious substained thoughts. Whether I respect you or not ain't the issue,I'm no gentlemen when it comes to the subjects we are talking about on this site. Remember you brought your thoughts to this post and I simply gave you my opinion. You don't ever have to worry about how I will respond to your post,if I feel there on the mark I'll tell ya and if they ain't ,well ya already know the answer to that. One of the constant problems that I see in dialoguing with as you called it ''WHITE" people,is that you want it your way and that any new ways of thinking or sources of info. out side of white writers your not willing to expend to much time checking into.So Ricky baby,until we convo again remember come with something more then your emotional responses to what you really don't have much info. about.cuz the Dark one is always about the REAL not the SURREAL!!

By Darkoverlord ( - 63.23.7.76) on Thursday, April 27, 2000 - 04:42 pm:

Ricky,I had a message for you but the backwards CENSORS have decided to keep you from reading my responses.What's funny is these same lounge lizards let all the super RACIST fools come to this site and say and do anything they want. Something is really foul in the adminstration of this site and how they go about censoring certain people. In the past week over 6 of my post have been censored,so much for free speech,cuz it ain't happening here! To any of the other people who read this,I'm wondering how many of you have experinced this samething.What's really puzzling is that these same censors will allow white RACIST CLOWNS to use my name to post under and then not censor them. On several occasions I've ask them for a explaination,needless to say the COWARDS,haven't responded!

By gibraltar ( - 207.1.28.35) on Friday, April 28, 2000 - 12:12 pm:

A collective, massive worldwide fart....? LOL...thats nasty man...sorry, I could'nt resist. I'm ordering the Clegg series...is there anything on the video that I'd be missing on the audio?

By Cheribum ( - 205.188.198.54) on Saturday, May 20, 2000 - 08:39 pm:

The kemetians were probably around and civilized as early as 8 or 9000 bc if not more. I believe more but knowing is not important. They were great agriculturalist and scientist. imhotep the first poet, he wrote some beautiful psalms, was a physician, astrologist, meteorologist, gynecologist, hypnotist you name it. i am sure that Hopacia read all his manuals. the romans scraped her skin off said she was a demon priestess/scientist one and the same. i think it was her black skin and mental prowess that got them all flustered. The Great Pyramid and its companion the Cheribum or Great Sphinx. I think they changed the name so we would not realize where Eden was. it was gaurded by two flaming cheribum the other am not sure where it was placed. But I have no doubt where Eden was. So you see they have a lot to hide and lie about. Believing means nothing but knowwing means everything. I found some of my answers cross referencing the poorly revised edition of the Bible with other info. I have no doubt that Cush and Misr was the Holy Place called Eden.

As for the enormous statues. these people believed in the living god. they lived a long life span. these statues are reminders to us all of the life force in man and that it needs to be nourished and cherished and praise. Not just pharoah but all men and women represent the most powerful force called life. and to maintain life we need live food. That is why people were farmers and agricultural scientist. Farming was a noble profession. Ma'at was the force that empowered them. The Chinese still harnes the power of ma'at. Farming is still noble there too.

Cheribum

By herbertwilliams ( - 12.21.30.4) on Wednesday, July 19, 2000 - 05:15 pm:

the world need to come together and stand together all of us as one nation blacks and whites. satin wants all of us to die.he dont care about color of people. hes trying to prove that we are not faithful. also every one need to pull together and stop fighting each other. jesus loves you all.

By Chantelle ( - 205.232.102.21) on Friday, August 4, 2000 - 01:45 pm:

Black people got too much Jesus as it is! Let's put aside Jesus and start nation building. Christianity was given to you to keep in in darkness. The white man tells you the color does not matter and Jesus loves everybody, but he keeps you oppressed. He doesn't even want you in his churches and you worship the same Jesus. During slavery he said it was Jesus' will the you be in that situation. Damn when will we wake up. The Jesus you talk abut is nothing but a copy of more ancient Messiah, Black Christians, please study. If that's what Jesus has offered black people for the last 400 years, I don't want to part of your Jesus. Tick Tock, Tick Tock. Time to wake up now.

By herb w ( - 12.21.30.4) on Sunday, August 13, 2000 - 10:36 pm:

and your right we as black people need to take a stand. but we need a leader. a strong wise man to lead us to totol freedom. for example MR.Huey P Newton and Bobby Seale. also MR. Fred Hampton. also one of the greaties leaders of all. DR. Luther King jr. now thay had hands on thay needed moore hands under. so thay can keep there hands up. all of them died for me and you to live on. lets all be leaders like these great men lets take back whats ours. am talking about working together. when your brothers and sisters are down lift them up show them how to lift there heads up

By DARKOVERLORD ( - 12.72.113.31) on Monday, August 14, 2000 - 02:29 pm:

HERB YOUR A SHEEP AND YA KNOW IT CLAPP YOUR HANDS.STOP WAITING ON SOMEBODY TO DO WHAT YOU CAN AND MUST DO BE YOUR OWN HERO,LEADER,TEACHER AND HEALER.WAKE THE FUK UP!

By herb/w ( - 12.21.30.4) on Monday, August 21, 2000 - 07:36 pm:

I, am a leader and so are you. I, am talking to my brothers and sisters. and there all leaders in there own way, the point is that we as black people. need to come together, and let our voice be heard. as one voice. and also, [darkable] inorder to be a leader you need to be a follower, and teach your self how to grow into the person you want to be. a teacher, leader, or, all of the above. NO MATTER WHAT YOUR GOING TO NEED HANDS ON HANDS UNDER AND HANDS UP. in order to become great in this world. HELP EACH OTHER TO GROW.

By Mr. E ( - 208.212.120.119) on Thursday, September 14, 2000 - 02:25 am:

Black & white arguments over the skin color of ancient Egypt? Heheheheh, WOW!!! You guys suck a*s! The skin color of this Nile civilization HAS been determined by scientists, and it is NOT misinformation! Another thing: The people of Egypt were slave owners!!! SLAVE OWNERS!!! Why would anyone want to take credit for that?

Just my 2cents ;)

By Wade ( - 24.16.182.104) on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 12:53 am:

Although Ancient Egyptians are perhaps the world's most notorious slaveholders (Let my people GO!), a whole lot of other cultures have taken slaves, and we don't claim that any of those cultures or people are fundamentally evil or worthless. The very fact of their existence gives them importance, adding their successes, mistakes, innovations, and fate to the global tapestry of life.

Personally I don't see any shame in shameful lineage. Our ancestors created the world we inherited. We should thank them for their help and learn from their failures in order to better ourselves. Isn't that what everyone's Social Studies teacher told them in 6th grade??

(and no I'm not Egyptian if you're wondering 8^D)

By KNOW-THY-SELF ( - 205.188.197.183) on Sunday, October 15, 2000 - 04:26 am:

THE ULTIMATE PROOF THAT THE EGYPTIANS WERE BLACK!!

Here are some pictures of carvings/paintings that
were taken in Egyptians tombs before Eurocentric
archeologistis could destroy/alter them.

http://members.tripod.com/kekaitiare/egypt1.htm

ENJOY
--------------------------

By Pfungous II ( - 24.163.230.9) on Thursday, November 30, 2000 - 02:18 pm:

Dear knowthyself,

The picture to which you refer depicts two Kushites...they are portrayed with broader facial features than the average Egyptian, and are shown in distinctive Kushite-style robes, sashes, and animal skins. Egyptians distinguished themselves quite clearly from the Southern types, as you can see if you click to this website:

http://www.geocities.com/enbp/foreigners.html

By GREG ( - 24.132.167.193) on Sunday, December 3, 2000 - 04:40 pm:

HOTEP BROTHERS AND SISTER!!!

THE NEW ULTIMATE PROOF THE EGYPTIANS WHERE BLACK!!!

here are some pictures and carvings/paintings that were taken in egyptians tombs before Eurocentric archeologists could destroy/alter them.

http://www.geocities.com/gregoryy_y/

ENJOY
--------------------------- WADU!!!

By rechilds ( - 209.224.252.194) on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 08:03 pm:

Brothers and sisters, kings and queens, we don't need to get into these infantile dialogues with white folks. The simple fact is that nothing in this country makes these people madder than truth. Look at how they're acting on this web site alone, just because we have found out all of these hundreds of years later who was and wasn't African, while their racist historians and pseudo-scholars wrote and told us otherwise. Knowledge of self is power, and they deliberately and shrewdly kept that from us. Nothing get's them more riled up than when we come into the knowledge of ourselves that they took from us and forbade us from acquiring. We are laying waste their white Jesus and Moses images, the "Tarzan" and "Sheena: Queen of the Jungle" fantasies that they've tried to paint upon Africa, and the historic misconceptions of us as savages and less than human (and them as "civilized") that they have ingrained in us and in their children for hundreds of years, and we are empowered. They no longer have the tool of ignorance to wield against us, and their lives will never be the same. The entire world is waking up to white America's hypocrisy, arrogance and lies as well. We are once again ascending to our thrones, and all of the intellectual flagellation that you're reading herein is just part of the withdrawals that they're going through. Their true nature is showing. Humor yourself with them, but take careful note.

Peace & strength,
[Pharaoh] Ronald E. Childs
Chicago, IL

By Terry Mitchell ( - 209.240.220.209) on Friday, December 22, 2000 - 02:40 am:

Brothers and sister,why should you or I keep tring to explain our history to white people who've shown that regardless of the work of black reseachers and they tireless efforts to undue centuries of the miseudcation by socalled western scholar's who themselves haven't done any objective and an unbias studing of blackness of the ancient Egyptians and white's have and will always give these socalled authorities their ears and hearts.And to think these theorist were the one's conceived the philosophy of White supremacy and began all over the world to teach the white superiority/black inferiority concept based the color of ones skin.Why try to reason with unreasonable people.We know beyond all facts that the Eygptians were black-African people who were the fouders and the foudation of that great empire known as Eygpt today,the mother of civilization and people of African blood and skin color[black all the way to almost white]who were brought here as slaves was the foundtion of the United States.Whites couldn't and wouldn't have created this country without black slave labor and sometimes I wonder to God and to myself"Who needs who,don't you.

By Jim ( - 63.215.225.241) on Tuesday, January 16, 2001 - 08:14 pm:

I see the mythology that is Afrocentrism is alive and kicking, and its adherents as blissfully ignorant as ever. Well, perhaps "ignorant" is not the right word. There are certainly those who know a lot of something, but it's the "something" that is wanting. Like a Trekkie might know volumes of trivia and minutia about a fantasy universe that never was, bowling over any non-initiate he might encounter, so too Afrocentrics have their little heads filled to overflowing with the works of George G. M. James, Chancellor Williams, Anta Diop, John Henrik Clarke, or out and out lunatics like Frances Cress Welsing. While that might meet the definition of the word "knowledge" in a distant way, it does not meet the definition of the word "fact" in any way. Afrocentrism is simply an ideology that is one part hatred of another race, and one part puffery about one's preferred race, and any factual information that may be contained is both rare and used only to attempt to give substance to a bigger lie.

By sunset ( - 198.107.162.89) on Wednesday, January 17, 2001 - 07:46 pm:

to my white boy jim you just wont accept the truth that for 2 thousand years you were a cave dweller and you still are were did your fathers the greeks get thier knowlege from anser that if you can you speak of mythology your whole history has been a mythologyand still is thats why we call it his story thats all it is were is the reverse racism jim boy look at the history of america you call it manifest destiny we call it white supremacy with your false interpretations of the bible did you know that before george washington thier were 16 black presidents the chopping down of the cherry tree was only a symbol of the breaking of the treaty with moracco you just hate to admit that you have lied all these years and still trying to run the big con game but remeber everybody is not sleep you proove your story if you can then tell us about afrocetrism you are selling wolf crackers big time boy

By I;; AM ( - 198.107.162.88) on Friday, January 19, 2001 - 08:12 pm:

to jim your whole history is a lie you took the history of another people and claimed it as your own thats why its called your story you are the greatest story teller the world has ever know and you dont fool me with that prove it i know what you are up to trying to get some information that what the white man will do to all of you black people reading this site he will tell you that what you have ins inferior then turn right around and use it himself you speak of black racism prove it if you can you still have not proven to the world that you can live with others in peace you have destroyed everything in nature for your love of the almighty dollar you will kill your own mother no''''''''''''''''white cracker boy you prove it you have had 6000 years and you still have not done so time is running out for you will god forgive you for all the wrong you have done in the name of the lord with your twisted interpretation of the bible do you know where you came from your origin in this world write back if you have the facts not your story peckerwood'''''
did you know black people were over here when your boy columbus came over here looking for india it would have helped if he could read be wating to hear from you'''''' bring it on foooool

By hannibal ( - 198.107.162.218) on Sunday, January 21, 2001 - 04:32 pm:

to jim your whole history is a white lie you talk about proving this and that you have not proven wether it is still possible to live with you in peace how many lies have you told in the last 6000 years to many do you know where you came from when did your history begin in the caves of europe you are just trying to get information that you can use i know the tricks you use you are the greatest deciever in the whole wolrd arch decieverafrica is the richest country with natural resources do you not have anything better to do thaninvade this website with your white lies you are scared of the truth because for all these years you have been living on the big lie black racism prove it ill tell you where to find some good old fashioned white racism your brother dark overlord you cant stand the truth you have never known the truth

By Bobby Jones ( - 204.71.174.14) on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 11:08 am:

Here we are in a new age. 2001 and white people
are still trying to figure out how OUR ancestors
built pyramids that are still standing today.

Forgive me: white people but you are not white your just very very very light. You are from
black people and you cannot change that. Stop
faking the f ck you love us but try to hide it.
You use our music, clothing and style. Sports
and what if we did not want to play anymore. sports
would be out the door fast. Until today you have
yet to repent for the millions of blacks that you
wrong. Huumm!!! Strange fruit. But that is ok because your children will have to suffer for what
your so called forefathers did to black people.
So get ready for pay day baby. It is here and the
first will start with your children. You tried to
give drugs to our children but now your children
have a firm gripp on estacey, crack and much more
and you cannot do anything about it. You just wait in the next 10 to 15 years white will be basically gone. Only people of color left. The melting pot is here. I can only pray that some of u wake up and smell the weed because you reap
what you so. You have not reap yet. So get ready
payday is here. Face the damn music. Your lie that Jesus was white. Your fake crosses. You need
an ankh. But dont worry time is telling on you.
And your new president Mr. Bush tush how can he
take an office that was stolen. Hippo in the house or shall I say satan in the house. But we dont care because we have praying power if this
man cut up too much. So repent!!

Soon

By Nafe ( - 63.14.0.145) on Saturday, January 27, 2001 - 09:34 am:

as a man of sudani and ethiopian parentage, i find it is amazing how much arguing is done over the race of the ancient egyptians. they were black, in 1950s america they would been sitting in the colored sections. my blacks brothers to argue with whites americans is ridiculous, to warrant thier agreement of this is even ridiculous. Thier denial is automatic secondary to thier belief of thier superiority to everyone, which must be there in order to support their actions in meeting oother races. Their treacherous nature is well documented. We are asked to believe the jews (whites) are the original jews. even the ethiopian jews who follow other judiac laws then thier whites counterpart, were heavily debated about thier authenticity. Even though they can traced thier heritage ten generations at least, ask a white jews he can trace back to europe. see the double standard.how in the hell can i believe that Jesus Christ taught to the mormons in early america, while white settlers slaughter the native americans. Why is early catholic church in europe have a black Moadonna and baby Christ, which change in the renaissance after slavery became widely practiced by the europeans. The key how can you rational slavery on people who had great civilizations and people who practice christianity thousands earlier and blacks face represent thier divine connection to christianity. You must subhumanize them and hide thier accomplishments. Dont waste your time. They are enemy. Africans write african history. The afrocentic idea is threat to whites, it shake thier ideas of superiority. It is no mythology,jim
You are blind to facts and record even first accounts of greek historian, especially Herodotus.
Yet i feel no need try to change your mind. As a oxford graduate and in harvard graduate school. I deal with facts. My ancestors the Ancient Egyptians(the A.E claim their ancestoral home was south of egypt) would consider your race: inferiors . I speak to you no more, it is beneath me. My black brothers, i know a chinese person would not argue thier history with a white( if definitely the white would call the boxer rebellion, the chiese plot to stop trade( of herion that is to the chinese people),than why argue on defend the blackness of your anestors with white. For it is a given.

By leopard ( - 207.5.174.213) on Sunday, April 15, 2001 - 04:08 pm:

That's the truth!

By Kimberly Merriwether ( - 144.59.13.2) on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 01:55 am:

Dear Wade, there is no historical evidence that the ancient people of KMT/ Egypt ever enslaved anyone. Now, if all you have for proof of that is
a Hollywood movie and the Bible, you don't have much. But there is historical proof that the people of KMT/Egypt were enslaved for 200 years.
There enslavers were called The Hyksos (Shepard Kings). These Euroasian babarians came into KMT and caused mass destruction, killed and raped and pillaged ancient KMT. The Ancients were excellent record keepers. Their story is recorded and etched in stone on the walls of KMT. Quit believing and start knowing! Do your research first, and based on your scientific research, give
an edcuated opinion, ok? I know my history. Give me facts not fantasy.

By John Brewer (John) ( - 205.212.144.216) on Tuesday, August 28, 2001 - 10:40 am:

How ironic that a white man would ask us to prove it, while simultaneously offering scant proof of his own convictions.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: