Why are we Black Folks the only ones...

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: When Black Men Ruled The World (On Africentrism): Why are we Black Folks the only ones...
By STAND FIRM on Monday, February 28, 2000 - 10:44 pm:

Why are we Black Folks, the only ones
brave enough to challenge Babylonian Propaganda.
Is the rest of the world blind, deaf, and cowardly.

When I say Black Folks, I say this knowing we are more than just a color. But the point that I am making is, we have countless evidence to prove that the people of Kemet were Black Afrikans. We have done the chemical, linguistic, and historic research. Praises be to Cheikh Anta Diop and all who follow the same path.

What bothers me the most is that even when we use the tools of this age to prove beyond a resonable doubt that the people of Kemet were Black Afrikans there are still people who refuse to acknowledge it. We come with facts, and they come with opinions.

My questions to this forum is,

"Weren't there other cultures alive when the people of Kemet were thriving?

And aren't some of those same cultures alive and well today?

"And these cultures that exist today who claim to be ancient, do'nt they have a history of their own?"

"And if they have a history of their own, were they isolated or were they in contact with other cultures?"

"And if they were in contact with other cultures, do'nt they have documented accounts of these cultures and what they looked like?"

"And if they have scrolls, or books, or any recorded information about the cultures that they were in contact with, why are they not speaking now, knowing what we have been through?"

"And if the Chinese, Pakistanis, various peoples who inhabit India, Indonesians, Malaysians, Vietnamese, Cambodians, Japanese, Polynesians,Mayans, or any other non-european culture on earth who claims that they do indeed have and ancient past, why are they so silent...why do they stand in the shadows as we "Black Folks" ingage in literary battle with white supremists generation after generation!!!!!!!?????!!!!"

I am definately not asking anyone to fight our battles for us, but if there are other peoples who can provide proof from their own history about our ancestors (Kemet & Nubia)would that shut up the naysayers once and for all...or maybe the "rest" of the world doesn't have the courage to speak up now that the battle field is ablaze.

1.MY BELOVED BLACK FOLKS, IF WE COULD CREATE A TIME MACHINE AND TRANSPORT ALL WHO BELIEVE THAT THE PEOPLE OF KEMET WERE ARABS OR CAUCASIANS... I AM SURE THESE PEOPLE WOULD BE TREATED AS EITHER OUTKASTS, BARBARIANS, OR LEPERS THE MOMENT THEY STEPPED FOOT IN ANCIENT KEMET. (BUT THAT IS JUST MY OPINION)

2.IF WE KOULD TAKE A PICTURE OF OUR ANCIENT ANCESTORS AND BRING BACK TO THIS AGE OF INSANITY, I AM SURE THAT WE WOULD HAVE ANOTHER ARGUEMENT ON OUR HANDS BECAUSE NO ONE WOULD BELIEVE THAT IT WAS "AUTHENTIK"(AGAIN THAT IS JUST MY OPINION)

3.MY BELOVED BLACK FOLKS, WE HAVE ONLY PROVED THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE ALIVE TODAY WHO WOULD RATHER DIE IN IGNORANCE THAN LIVE IN TRUTH.(I THINK THAT IS A FACT)

4.THE ONLY WAY THE PROPAGANDA WILL END IS IF THE SHY AND SILENT CULTURES OF THE WORLD, WHO CLAIM THAT THEY ARE ALSO ANCIENT, SPEAK UP AND PROVIDE THE DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE OF THEIR DEALINGS WITH US IN ANCIENT TIMES. BECAUSE IF GOD CAN HEAR AND SEE WHAT HAS TRANSPIRED ON THIS WORLD, THEN GOD KNOWS THAT WE "BLACK FOLKS" ARE DOING A STELLAR PERFORMANCE.

By gregory doest on Thursday, March 9, 2000 - 01:44 pm:

the rest of the races are to afraid to figh agains the white just look at the chinese most of them color their black hair brown and mary only whit white boy`s not even whit their own race. and the indians are mass murdered they don`t dare to ever fight the white again and the rest doesn`t even speak they just let the white man role over them like a american chevy Dammm only the black race can stop the white man`s domination of the planet.

By trtrte ewwe ( - 24.13.117.94) on Sunday, March 26, 2000 - 07:28 pm:

has anyone ever seen modern egyptians? probably not. i've been to egypt 3 times. they in fact look quite like their ansestors, bronze, tanned and olive skin. a few egyptians looked mixed, but the only true black people were the nubians i saw in cairo. its just plain common sense that modern in egyptians, for the most part, are resembling their ansestors. this whole afrocentism/racist thing has gone on long enough. anything with an "ism" is essentially a racist doctrain that looks down on other groups. in the case of afrocentrism it makes a false claim that ancient egyptians are black. the truth is only a few were. but the vast majority were not and still aren't no matter how much propaganda you put out. egyptians were NOT black. in fact this site is feeding the flames of false propaganda and pride in order to instill afro-americans with FALSE PRIDE, ARROGANCE AND BIGOTRY.

you people can lie all you want about how egyptians were black, but the truth can be covered, but not for long. and when the truth comes out all you bigots who are trying to steal egyptian history for yourselves will find yourselves humiliated...especially when you find out that black africans were used as slaves in Egypt!

By diop ( - 209.214.150.127) on Monday, March 27, 2000 - 06:16 pm:

peace
i have been to port siad egypt, i don't agree with
your assement of acient egyptian being of the hue
of mordern egyptians. if the nose was replace back
on to the sphinx you would see the real deal. diop

By Martin ( - 205.188.195.21) on Monday, March 27, 2000 - 08:50 pm:

So what cause they're there now that means they
always were? PLEASE u can do better than that.

I wonder if he has actually read any of the books
on Afrocentricism or he's just making a blind (aka
ignorant..aka BIGOTED) statement about it. Most
likely the latter.

Has anyone ever seen modern Egyptians? Yes

And for that matter has anyone ever seen Modern
Americans? Yes

Do the modern ones look different from the ancient
ones......YES!!!!!

Maaannn alot can happen to a country over the
years huh? If it was necessary do u know how This
government could cover up the fact that the
country was STOLEN to begin with. DENY IT. Erase
the True Native Americans' Ancient History and say
u are the one who created it all. Well in this
case

Is this the proof u offer? Do you have any idea
how many times (and by how many different people)
Egypt has been conquered? Arabs, Greeks,
Romans....after all that the faces might change
just a tad huh? And i wonder what those invaders
are doing to cover it up?

Im sure Blacks were inslaved...they were being
kicked out of Egypt. Greeks were enslaved also. No
doubt Arabs also later on.

And u DARE accuse Blacks of stealing somebody
elses CULTURE?!?!! YOU HYPOCRITE!!!!! NOW WHO'S
THE PROPOGANDIST??!?!

STOP TRYING TO MAKE THE RAPE VICTIM AT FAULT HERE!

CAUSE THATS EXACTLY WHAT ARABS AND EUROPEANS ARE
TO A EGYPT.......RAPISTS!!!

By joben ( - 194.81.44.185) on Saturday, July 29, 2000 - 04:58 am:

it is of grave importance that the struggle for liberty (for we are not free)continues. we must continue to educate the world. By the way it is through propaganda that the Greeks, Romans, Christanity, Islam, the Western World continued to dominate, and rule for such long periods. Think of all the propaganda that is used against the Black people, we need to utilise and mobilise our resources. As soon as people are able to decode all the lies and enabled to see what real and not real, these systems fall apart. All intelligent and real Black people know that the Ancient Egyptians were Black. We know it in our hearts and our souls.

By Bint Ishmawiyl (Tranquility) ( - 167.89.255.46) on Tuesday, August 1, 2000 - 08:12 pm:

To Stand Firm:
I wanted to share my thoughts on the question that you asked, "Why are we Black Folks, the only ones
brave enough to challenge Babylonian Propaganda.
Is the rest of the world blind, deaf, and cowardly"?

Who else needs to? We are the only people that have been stripped of basically everything. Although the question you asked as to why won't people from other ancient cultures come forth with verifying information regarding our past is valid.
I'm thinking why should or would they assist us? Too many of them enjoy treating our nation of people abhorently. Furthermore, I feel this question has an underlying energy within it that suggests we still need validation from someone other than ourselves as to who our ancients were. This energy may not be emanating from you however it can be extracted from the question.

They haven't come forth and why haven't they? Here are a few speculatory reasons: They don't care. Too many heads of states from other nations are in the bed with America. They have nothing to gain and too much to lose to assist us.

There are nations standing up to America, however they are standing for their own agenda. We have to stand for ours. You makes a good point reasoning that they have verifying information and raise an interesting question as to why haven't they come forth? They haven't come forth in all these years. I haven't any reason to believe they will now. Of course that is merely my opinion, and anything can happen.

Let's imagine for a moment that a nation came forth and supplied you/us with the information that you referenced. How would the information be used to enrich the lives of Blacks? Do you think their information would be adhered to and valued by more Blacks than previous information that have surfaced, and if so, why?

Furthermore, do you want to test your question? Then I suggest you ask the people that you believe have this information. That will be a quest and I personally will be very interested in knowing the outcome. I'll go one step further, and volunteer my services to help you and see what we turn up.

However, bear in mind that I don't care what the outcome is. I am whole in my blackness without any additional information from anyone.

Peace and love

By Chantelle ( - 205.232.102.21) on Friday, August 4, 2000 - 03:30 pm:

I would like to add my two cents. I agree with most of the posters. People of other nationalities tend to want to be accepted by whites, therefore they don't fight them. The Asians and Indians are totally silent, but then again they really have no reason to fight as we do. They don't have the history that we do in this country. I also find that some blacks, especilly from Latin America and the Carribean also don't like to make waves either. I notice this especially from the blacks in the Dominican Republic, oh they look black but they don't identify with black culture at all, they call themselves Spanish (LOL). They never identify with Africa only Spain, and some totally deny any African ancestory even thought it is apparent. I find it is usually the African-Americans that do the fighting. I know some of you will disagree but that is what I see. (not trying to be divisive). I look forward to the day when all Africans in the motherland and the ones spread all over the world (voluntarily and involuntarily will unite again as one.

By nyasha ( - 209.240.220.145) on Thursday, August 10, 2000 - 02:33 am:

La Raza, a Latin organization has held meetings on CSPAN confessing and attempting to address issues that make some Hispanic people,in general, feel uneasy. Many Hispanics, according to La Raza's findings, have a difficult time facing the fact that they were a conquered people. Speaking from experience, I have met many Hispanics who have a love-hate relationship with Spain, just as most of us do with America, and show little interest in researching their Afro-Indian history. Knowing this, should it suprise us, as African-Americans that those blacks who live outside of America, in Latin-speaking countries, would not only experience differences in cultures, customs, and languages, but identities, as well.
Although there is much racism, African-Hispanics have mixed and shared a common language and culture with those who may not look like them. African and Indian-based festivals,for example, are celebrated in many Hispanic countries. The product of this race mixing has created a people who may be "black" but who's hearts are Hispanic, which is supported by their music, language, culture, and history. With the holocaust our ancestors endured in this country, during slavery and long after its end, we have only begun to embrace our own "blackness," so we can't be too judgmental of others. We can't expect those who have not experienced the same kinds of atrocities our ancestors, in this country, suffered to immediately bond with us, simply because of their skin color. Let's be realistic.
Africa, including Egypt, is the ancestral homeland of Black people, but it is not the only homeland of Blacks. Are we to be so idealistic as to believe that we, as Black people, have always embraced our "blackness," to the extent that when we saw one another, despite nation-affiliation, creed, or tongue, etc., we simply had to embrace and get to know one another. I, for one, do not believe that. In fact, wars amongst "Black people" were in place, just as they were amongst "Indian" people, and I use both terms loosely (My great-great grandfather told my mother, as a child, never to let "white" people deceive her about her heritage. He, implicitly, told her that her relatives, on his side of the family, hadn't been brought over from the land of Africa, but were already here in the land of The Americas). When my mother told me this, I wondered how many others out there spoke out and wouldn't let one of the oldest and most damaging lies go on being told. I am thankful to him for that piece of history that would be unveiled, long after his death. I grew up in an all white school and would tell the story to the teachers and anyone else who would listen, but I learned at an early age that noone around me wanted to hear the truth. It's so very sad that people are so racist in their thinking that they can't conceieve that "Black" people have contributed as much to this world as we have. Anyway.....(back to the subject at hand)
We should find comfort in knowing that the Bible tells us that nation would fight against nation. This, in and of itself, shouldn't be shocking to us, but what was breathtaking to me is that in some instances the fathers of those nations shared the same blood mother and father.
In America, due to it's racist views, practices, beliefs, miseducation of our children, and loathing for anyone "remotely different" we have found ourselves in a place where we are being forced to understand the need to love one another a little bit more, and be more supportive of those persons who seek to enrich and improve our lives. I agree that we need to get things right on this front (America) before we can begin the "enlightening" process among other nations. We, and African peoples all over the world have had a "real job" done on us. We have to continue educating ourselves, and reaching out to help the younger generation, if anything is ever going to change. Racists don't deserve responses and I am very disappointed to see so many people on this website and others giving so much attention to insecure, racist bigots. This, and webites like it are for us to discuss issues that matter to us. It is not a platform to spread hate, ignorance, and intolerance. We experience enough of that in our daily lives. We must learn to uplift one another, and not allow those who do not share our insights and dreams to cause us to lose sight of our purpose. Let's press ahead on a positive note, and leave the racist ideologies and those who have no interest/concern for our struggle....out of the picture.

By nyasha ( - 209.240.220.145) on Thursday, August 10, 2000 - 03:35 am:

I am flabbergasted by the ignorance, bigotry, and lack of common sense exhibited by a great many people in this society, and around the world. This European "system" would rather teach its children they came from apes than Black people(which includes all the shades from high yellow to jet black-for those of you who might want to dispel the truth). All of us have bought into a system that glorifies Greece and Rome, its philosophers, historians, and theologians. But when we read the words of the Father of History, the Greek historian, Herodotus, himself, informs us from beyond the grave that the ancient Egyptians were black people with wooly hair, it becomes to most people, an "unacceptable" truth. For those who don't believe it, see Francis R.B Godolphin, ed., George Rawlinson, trans., Persian Wars, Book 2, The Greek Historians: The Complete and Unabridged Historical Works of Herodotus, Thucydides, Xenophon, and Arrian (New York: Random House, 1942, pgs 130-131. Now for you who choose to believe lies over the truth, go right ahead, afterall....The earth is flat. Your disbelief will not cloud my head and have any kind of an impact into how I perceive myself and the world around me. I will not argue a fact. If the verdict was still out, you might've had a chance, but the ruling is etched in stone by a European.
Herodotus also came across a black, wooly haired people in a province in Asia, east of the Black Sea, called Colchia. He also identified these peoples as Egyptian. One would think Egyptians lived only in Egypt and yet history tells us, otherwise. In fact Herodotus identified this group as being Egyptian because "the Egyptians and the Ethiopians are the only nations who have practiced circumcision from the earliest times" (Herodotus' words;see above reference). By the way Herodotus lived five hundred years before Christ.
As you read through the pages you will find that Herodotus, the Father of History, as we know it, states that "The Phoenicians and the Syrians of Palestine themselves confess that they learnt the custom of the Egyptians; and the Syrians who dwell about the rivers Thermodon and Parthenius, as well as their neighbors the Macronians, say that they have recently adopted "circumcision" from the Colchians." But he wouldn't stop there. The Great Greek Historian went on to say..."it is plain that they all imitate herein the Egyptians." God Bless Herodotus from writing down his observations and facts that would thousands of years later be disputed by those who can't accept the truth. God is so good and all-knowing. In his infinite wisdom, he touched the heart and hands of Herodotus so that we would never again question the obvious and be blinded by the ignorance that is very prevalent in the world, today. I don't wonder who the Egyptians were. I know they were a "black, wooly haired, hard working, artistic, inventive, dynamic, and proud peoples. Oh, yes Egypt has its slaves, but that fact does not shine any less light on their great accomplishments. For heaven's sake, they mummified their dead and performed surgeries using techniques unknown to the rest of the world. They were, indeed, a great Black people. The proof is in the pudding. Let us not argue over facts. Some things are simply not debatable. Let those incredulous minds remain in the dark. I've learned in my life that you can lead the horse to the waterhole, but you can't make 'em drink.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: