Why are we Black Folks the only ones...

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: When Black Men Ruled The World (On Africentrism): Why are we Black Folks the only ones...
By
STAND FIRM on Monday, February 28, 2000 - 10:54 pm:

Why are we Black Folks, the only ones
brave enough to challenge Babylonian Propaganda.
Is the rest of the world blind, deaf, and cowardly?

When I say Black Folks, I say this knowing we are more than just a color. But the point that I am making is, we have countless evidence to prove that the people of Kemet were Black Afrikans. We have done the chemical, linguistic, and historic research. Praises be to Cheikh Anta Diop and all who follow the same path.

What bothers me the most is that even when we use the tools of this age to prove beyond a resonable doubt that the people of Kemet were Black Afrikans, there are still people who refuse to acknowledge it. We come with facts, and they come with opinions.

My questions to this forum are,

"Weren't there other cultures alive when the people of Kemet were thriving?

"And aren't some of those same cultures alive and well today?"

"And these cultures that exist today who claim to be ancient, don't they have a history of their own?"

"And if they have a history of their own, were they isolated or were they in contact with other cultures?"

"And if they were in contact with other cultures, don't they have documented accounts of these cultures and what they looked like?"

"And if they have scrolls, or books, or any recorded information about the cultures that they were in contact with, why are they not speaking now, knowing what we have all been through?"

"And if the Chinese, Pakistanis, various peoples who inhabit India, Indonesians, Malaysians, Vietnamese, Cambodians, Japanese, Polynesians,Mayans, or any other non-european culture on earth who claim that they do indeed have an ancient past, why are they so silent...why do they stand in the shadows as we "Black Folks" engage in literary battle with white supremists generation after generation!!!!!!!?????!!!!"

I am definately not asking anyone to fight our battles for us, but if there are other peoples who can provide proof from their own history about our ancestors (Kemetians & Nubians)wouldn't that shut up the naysayers once and for all...or maybe the "rest" of the world doesn't have the courage to speak up now that the battle field is ablaze.

1.MY BELOVED BLACK FOLKS, IF WE COULD CREATE A TIME MACHINE AND TRANSPORT ALL WHO BELIEVE THAT THE PEOPLE OF KEMET WERE ARABS OR CAUCASIANS... I AM SURE THESE PEOPLE WOULD BE TREATED AS EITHER OUTKASTS,
BARBARIANS,
OR LEPERS with a skin disease THE MOMENT THEY STEPPED FOOT IN ANCIENT KEMET.
(BUT THAT IS JUST MY OPINION)

2.IF WE COULD TAKE A PICTURE OF OUR ANCIENT ANCESTORS AND BRING BACK TO THIS AGE OF INSANITY, I AM SURE THAT WE WOULD HAVE ANOTHER ARGUEMENT ON OUR HANDS BECAUSE NO ONE WOULD BELIEVE THAT IT WAS "AUTHENTIK"(AGAIN THAT IS JUST MY OPINION)

3.MY BELOVED BLACK FOLKS, WE HAVE ONLY PROVED THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE ALIVE TODAY WHO WOULD RATHER DIE IN IGNORANCE THAN LIVE IN TRUTH.(I THINK THAT IS A FACT)

4.THE ONLY WAY THE PROPAGANDA WILL END IS IF THE SEEMINGLY SHY AND SILENT CULTURES OF THE WORLD, WHO ALSO CLAIM THAT THEY ARE ANCIENT, SPEAK UP AND PROVIDE THE DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE OF THEIR DEALINGS WITH US IN ANCIENT TIMES. BECAUSE IF GOD CAN HEAR AND SEE WHAT HAS TRANSPIRED ON THIS WORLD, THEN GOD KNOWS THAT WE "BLACK FOLKS" ARE DOING A STELLAR PERFORMANCE.

By greg on Tuesday, March 7, 2000 - 02:03 pm:

i love number 1 that would be great but its a fantasy please send me a email whit more information i live in europe

By Devine on Tuesday, March 7, 2000 - 08:58 pm:

I believe what your speaking about is on a deeper
level, I do believe with help and hope we all overcome, but time is running out, I would like
to help or exchange knowledge feel free to email
me.

By Thabo Kock ( - 196.34.250.7) on Thursday, August 9, 2001 - 06:51 am:

Other nations that know about the greatness of the Afrikan people are afraid of isolation and are prepared to participate with the so called maintream even if it is to sell their soul for the future. This is based on my observation for a long time. The power of today is economic and these other nations that know the truth are quiet so that they can secure (quietly) scrumbs in todays dinner table for their children. Afrikans on the other hand are striving for a proper seat at the dinner table. That is why it is important to work together around the globe in order to ensure this.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: