The willy Lynch letter explains it all:

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: When Black Men Ruled The World (On Africentrism): The willy Lynch letter explains it all:
By
mahogany on Tuesday, March 14, 2000 - 11:26 am:

Explains the distruction of black men and why they don't rule to day.

By Martin on Thursday, March 23, 2000 - 03:22 pm:

Hey has anybody heard of the Willy Lynch letter?

By cheribum ( - 205.188.198.54) on Saturday, May 20, 2000 - 07:23 pm:

Cheribum,

i have a copy somewhere, I will dig it up! I do know the significance of the cross and why the whites use it today. During the time of the crucifixation or thereafter, they lined all the blacks up and down the streets of Rome nailed to crosses as a symbol to all blacks who rebelled against rome. So now the plantation masser had a blueprint on how to conrtrol and scare blacks. The burning cross. Usually this cross had someone nailed on it as the whites stood by talking about there kids and whats for dinner.. In any event it was effective in keeping the slaves under control for a while. Thats really all I remember right now but when i the paper i can bring more.

cheribum

By terrell stefon davis (Bogus1131) ( - 208.60.229.147) on Sunday, January 21, 2001 - 10:28 pm:

i have heard of the letter. as a matter of fact i distribute it as much as possible. i keep copies of it in my car so that when i have an opportunity, i can pass them out.i also stock my local barber's shop with free copies.you would be surprised at the number of people who have never heard of that letter, it's a shame.

for a copy you may visit :

www.afrocentricnews.com/html/lynch.htm

By BUZZ ( - 142.165.70.19) on Monday, February 19, 2001 - 10:40 pm:

I HAVE A COPY OF THE WILLIAM LYNCH SPEECH. HIS SPEECH IS ABLE TO BE APPLIED TODAY WITH THE SAME RESULT.

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Tuesday, February 20, 2001 - 12:09 pm:

Just out of curiosty, can you provide any proof that that speech is authentic? Or is it just the inventive creation of the perpetually racist NOI?

By Jim ( - 63.212.165.196) on Tuesday, February 20, 2001 - 12:09 pm:

Just out of curiosty, can you provide any proof that that speech is authentic? Or is it just the inventive creation of the perpetually racist NOI?

By terrell stefon davis (Bogus1131) ( - 216.76.200.25) on Saturday, June 16, 2001 - 11:58 pm:

Jim,
can you provide "proof" that any Historical document not written by yourself, is authentic?

if indeed this "Lynch letter" is a hoax,the mentality and sytematic oppression of blacks through calulated legislation, such as "the black codes", the "slave codes" and the "jim crow" laws are not. Do you Question the authenticity of these?

do you question the authenticity of photographs taken by "spectators" at lynching "events" which were used as postcards and circulated,collected and even "treasured" by those devoid of the spirit of justice?

i think that the Willie Lynch letter and it's legacy is not as questionable and your bent towards denial.

p.s anyone interested in seeing photographic "proof' may e-mail me.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: