REVOLUTION MINUS THE R

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: When Black Men Ruled The World (On Africentrism): REVOLUTION MINUS THE R
By STAND FIRM on Wednesday, March 15, 2000 - 04:21 pm:

We stand on the shore as the Great Wave approaches. No matter what you believe in,
a major social change approacheth. The sad fact is, very few people are reading their history books. Our brothers and sisters went through what we're about to go through about 30 years ago And now that it's our turn, we walk foolishly unprepared.
why is this so...???

Everyone is beginning to smell the age old aroma of revolution, but who out there is
studying their words. For instance one of the definitions for the word revolution is,
"A turning or rotation about an axis."
When a planet goes around the star it orbits it
completes one revolution once it returns to the point at which it started. We call this one year.
Now think about this. When you go in circles you are actually going nowhere, because you finish at the same point at which you started.

People nowadays must be utterly blind. I'm sick and tired of these catch phrases, marches and sing along strategies. The artist can't hold all of the weight.

People want a movement, but where are we moving to. Are we leaving Amerikkka...no. Are we moving to another country...no.

So where tha f@#*! are we moving to in this
"so called movement."

People want a revolution so what they're sayinG is they want to go around in a circle and do this again 30 years from now... if there still is a planet left.

The only revolution that can be is minus the R and that is evolution.

If you are not willing to evolve you will surely deteriorate. When I say evolution, I mean changing the foods that you eat.

When I say evolution, I mean studying other philosophies and getting a different perspective on religion from other cultures.

When I say evolution, I mean learning a martial art like Tai Chi Chuan, Wing Chun Kung Fu, Aikido,etc.

When I say evolution, I mean learning how to heal with your hands. Pressure point manipulation...there are various techniques...please spend your money wisely and learn a skill. Think of your body and mind as a repository of APPLIABLE KNOWLEDGE

When I say evolution, I mean reading more and using your tell-lie-vision only for documentary videos... period.

When I say evolution, I mean making ammends with your family and loved ones.

When I say evolution, I mean reading a book like Esoteric Anatomy. And stop relying on Babylonian pharmaceuticals to heal you... try real herbs...like vegetables with real vitamins in it.

Make some soup or put some ginger in it and make some tea and put some more ginger in it and take a nap...your flu will disappear and your body and mind will appreciate the fact that you kept it real in the healing process.

When I say evolution, I mean changing the musik that you listen to and putting effort to change the way that you speak.

And if you have the money...move to a warmer climate ASAP.

The only revolution is minus the R
Evolve...Evolve...Evolve...

Evolution is the key

There is a documentary on Dr. John Henrik Clarke called a Long Walk...watch it, and learn from
your elders who've been through what we finna go through.

And finally, realize that "divide and conquer" rule is still in effect. A good portion of
people nowadays are just distracted or confused. Focus on cleaning your own house before you try to
clean anothers. Your body and mind is the Temple of The Kreator never rely upon The Temples of Man because The Kreator designed your body and mind to be a living Temple, Church, and Mosque embodying the universe.

Co-Create in Truth,

And One More thing.

"ON The Path that we walk, there are many, many distractions. Some in the form of people, some in the form ideas. My friends Stand Your Ground..because the damage has been done."
Ask yourself
"Why would anyone want to clone themselves?"

"Why would the richest nations need to build sperm banks or artificial insemination facilities, while the poorest nations have a "population problem???"

"Why would anyone want to destroy a rain forest knowing the rain forest regulates global climate, provides medicinal plants, etc. etc.?"

There is a saying. Desperate measures call for desperate actions. And if any group of people are facing what is known as genetic death...I am forced to say that their scientist would rather there be no earth at all than an earth without their gene pool present.

I don't mean to offend.

Survive my friends, Evolve...Evolve...Evolve
Revolution is not the answer...Evolution is the Answer!!!!

REVOLUTION MINUS THE R

FORWARD EVER BACKWARDS NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

We came too far to stop now.

KO-KREATE

By Now_I_See on Thursday, March 16, 2000 - 09:27 am:

Very insightful. Very thoughtful. Worth serious consideration by all earth-nature-spirituality-loving people. Thank you, STAND FIRM. You are on solid ground.

Everyone, please read Stand Firm's piece, and apply it to the struggle for African liberation. Liberation of the African self. Knowledge of self. How does the above piece by Stand Firm apply to our situation? Think about it.

White supremacy. If you do not understand it, then EVERYTHING that you understand (or think you understand) is confusing you, big time! Take one look at some of the posts in here and you will see the massive confusion at work!

To Stand Firm, please continue to Stand Firm!

By swo on Thursday, March 16, 2000 - 01:58 pm:

stand firm, that was a beautiful post, very thought-provoking and i will truly try to
practice some of the things you mentioned..
i have 2 children and i very much want them
to "stand firm" and not be distracted by
this "sound-bite" society that we dwell in..

so keep it real "stand firm", and keep
dropping dat knowledge...

By diop on Thursday, March 16, 2000 - 10:35 pm:

peace
i enjoyed the post stand firm,just remember the
harvest is plentful but the workers are few. i also knows it only take two. i'm ready to evolve
to a higher man. diop

By DJ ( - 63.27.97.209) on Saturday, July 22, 2000 - 11:29 pm:

That was the best message I've read on this site. I couldn't agree more.

By Tony K ( - 193.113.185.167) on Thursday, August 31, 2000 - 06:14 pm:

Now_I_See,
I also agree with much of what Stand Firm had to say, however, I feel you missed the point of;

~~~~~~~
And finally, realize that "divide and conquer" rule is still in effect. A good portion of
people nowadays are just distracted or confused.
~~~~~~~

You would maintain the divide of;

~~~~~~~
apply it to the struggle for African liberation. Liberation of the African self.
~~~~~~~

To what end? To say to people that I don't want to be part of your society? As Stand Firm rightly points out we need to create a better future, we cannot do that if we remain marginalized from the society we should be creating now.

I understand what you are saying, but do you?

Tony

By Wade ( - 24.16.182.104) on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 01:23 am:

Evolution, not revolution. I like that a lot. I will remember that.

By ENIGMA ( - 208.21.33.2) on Monday, September 24, 2001 - 04:19 pm:

At least I know that some of my peeps are on the right track. I could not agree more. All of what you said is paramount and quintessential to our survival. My brothers keep that mindset! If I may intercede know this, your development can be taken a step further. I will let you draw the conclusion. If you care to read the following books they will tell you how empower yourself, your very life force with abilities long forgotten: 1 The Ankh by Nur Ankh Amen

2. Melanin Key to Black Greatness. Carol Barnes

3. Afrikan Wholistic Health. Lialia O'Afrika

4. The Tao of Sexology. Stephen Chang

5. The Multiple Wave Oscillator Handbook. Borderland Books

Keep in mind that we can absorb Electromagnetic energy and that if our diet is clean and we cultivate our "chi" we can multiply our strenght just as Samson did in the Bible. Trust me this is NOT fiction or fantasy. I speak from experience.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: