PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS DOCUMENTARY

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: When Black Men Ruled The World (On Africentrism): PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS DOCUMENTARY
By STAND FIRM on Wednesday, March 15, 2000 - 04:44 pm:

GREETINGS

PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS DOCUMENTARY ON

DR. JOHN HENRIK CLARKE.

TITLED, " A GREAT AND MIGHTY WALK"

MAY IT AID YOU IN THE EVOLUTION PROCESS

By BLACK-TEHUTI ( - 140.147.123.15) on Friday, May 19, 2000 - 02:16 pm:

A QUESTION FOR THE BLACK MAN? WHY AREN'T WE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT MORE ABOUT THE ANCIENT CULTURE THAT MAY HAVE PRECEEDED THE FORMATION OF KEMET? IT SEEMS TO ME THAT WE WILL ONLY BECOME MORE ENLIGHTED IF WE TRACE OUR (BLACK) HISTORY BACK TO THE CAVE DRAWINGS OF THE SAHARA I.E. NORTH AFRICA. I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THIS IN CLOSING; I HAVE DID ALOT OF RESEARCH ON MY OWN AND FINDING THIS WEBSITE HAS MOST DEFINITELY MADE ME BUBBLE OVER WITH PRIDE AND JOY!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

By BLACK-TEHUTI ( - 140.147.123.15) on Friday, May 19, 2000 - 02:26 pm:

IN ACTUALLITY(?) THIS IS A CONTINUATION FROM A PREVIOUS MESSAGE. I AM WRITING THIS FROM A COLLEGE FIELD TRIP IN WASHINGTON D.C.. AT THE PRESENT TIME I AM HAVING A HARD TIME BELIEVING THAT THE WHITE (WESTERN) MAN HAS SUCH A HARD TIME RESPECTING THE BLACK MAN AS AN EQUAL BECAUSE ALL AROUND THIS NATION'S CAPITAL THERE ARE MONUMENTS PROCLAIMING OUR (BLACK) PAST GREATNESS, I MEAN THESE ARE EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE CLAIMED TO BE MONUMENTAL! I KNEW ALL OF THIS BEFORE WE MADE TRIP BUT TO SEE IT IS ACTUALLY MIND BLOWING!

By ticoep ( - 63.17.148.220) on Saturday, July 7, 2001 - 08:38 am:

Absolutely all the architecture you see was derived
from that ancient Egyptian.The Washington monument
represents the obeliks from 3000bce,The edifices in the Valley of the Kings are similiar structures
that are seen in Washington as well as in Greece and Rome...As far as our Ancient culture before Kemet,
you"d have to go to Nubia or Sudan around the Aswan
dam ...Most Sudanis feel that the flooding of this area wasn;t necersary and the Arabs flooded sacred lands that held some of the answers you seek..

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: