UNTIL THE EARTH IS NO MORE (PART 1)

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: When Black Men Ruled The World (On Africentrism): UNTIL THE EARTH IS NO MORE (PART 1)
By VALLEY OF DRY BONES on Wednesday, March 22, 2000 - 06:42 am:

THE ORIGIN OF HIV

By C.L.k.Ssali

The claim by Dr. Beatrice Hahn to have discovered the Origin of the Virus that causes AIDS in humans is the latest in the continuing saga of deception mounted by the worldwide AIDS establishment. This is meant to convince the world that the emergence of the HIV virus is a natural phenomenon of a virus jumping from one primate species to another and in this case from monkey to the human being without genetic interference. This is better described as scientific hogwash that should not be left unchallenged.

In her keynote lecture at the opening of the 6th Conference on "Retro viruses and Opportunistic Infections" at the Chicago Sheraton and Towers on 31st January, 1999, Dr. Hahn claimed that her team of researchers had identified a subspecies of Chimpanzee native to West Central Africa as the natural reservoir for HIV-1. She revealed that they had long suspected that a virus from African primates was the cause of human AIDS, but was not sure of the responsible animal species.

Dr. Hahn went on to state that her team identified a forth simian Immunodeficiency Virus infected Chimp and by using sophisticated molecular techniques, they were able to pin point the particular animals from which they were originating. She explained the current world-wide HIV/AIDS pandemic on the finding that some West Central African tribes hunt these chimps for food.

The extraordinary thing left out by Dr. Hahn's team was to explain why the Chimps that have been hunted for food for thousands of years did not pass on the virus to humans until just twenty years ago.

This research team failed to tell the world how the spread occurred from the first victims deep in the Central African forests to the entire world within less than twenty years. It is strange to see that Dr. Hahn did not try to explain why there is no record of any out break of a similar disease in the history of the world during which these Chimps have co-existed with man on the African Continent.

These claims by Dr. Hahn's team of researchers can only be deplored as a feeble measure on the part of the AIDS establishment to cover up their systematic efforts aimed at the elimination of certain ethnic groupings using biological means.

This Systematic genocide plot aimed at mainly the black majority of the World's population has historical Ramifications traceable from the Berlin conference of 1884 that initiated the scramble for Africa and the start of colonialism. From that time our self appointed Colonial masters armed with advanced technology and wealth have managed to control us and even depopulated our continent systematically up to now. It has been mainly through deception and their ruthless use of Scientific killing methods originally unknown to the victims. These colonial masters have used disease, famine and war in Africa and other third world countries for generations.

What the South African whites did to the blacks in South Africa is just coming out now with the Truth Commission. We heard of how black men were separated from their wives for years to work in the Gold mines to enrich the whites, while their wives suffered neglect and disease artificially introduced in them. Women were given injections to sterilise them against having more children.

By Soulbrother on Wednesday, March 22, 2000 - 11:52 am:

Beautiful !!

By Martin on Thursday, March 23, 2000 - 03:27 pm:

MAKE SURE U READ THESE POSTS GUYS....ITS ABOUT THE
AIDS EPIDEMIC AND HOW IT MAY BE MAN MAD

By Inamilyun ( - 216.228.98.9) on Thursday, April 20, 2000 - 11:22 am:

I would not be surprised if some components of HIV are from African primates because scientists all over the world have been using them for years to incubate material for vaccines against polio, mono, and all kinds of experimental crap. I can't remember where I read it, but a study was done, I assume to access the effectiveness of the World Health Organizations efforts to vaccinate childeren in 3rd world countries, It was found that the number of Aids cases in counties given "aid" varied directlly according to the number of people vaccinated for other diseases. This may explain the rapid spread of the disease from animal to man then to
the countries of people of color.

By inamilyun ( - 216.228.98.9) on Thursday, April 20, 2000 - 11:30 am:

I don't know if the censors will allow this post to get through, my original post spoke about the Wurld hellth ogaanizashun and the probability that it spread Hiv to countries of color by means of vaccines.

By Hello ( - 216.228.101.239) on Monday, May 15, 2000 - 10:30 am:

Is anybody home

By greg ( - 24.132.81.212) on Monday, May 15, 2000 - 11:12 am:

the white man gives our brothers and sisters in africa And the rest of the world A.I.D.S whit vaccines And then cover up the facts they even tryed to stirelise us they tryed that in AMERIKA whit our sisters but that didn`t work so they came up whit aids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By MARTIN ( - 205.188.199.39) on Monday, August 21, 2000 - 10:55 pm:

HEY BLACK PEOPLE!!!!!!! IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU
READ THIS POST!!!! IT IS IN THE "WHEN BLACK MEN
RULED THE WORLD" ROOM. THERE ARE 3 PARTS TO IT!!!

THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE WHERE THE DISCUSSION WAS TO
TAKE PLACE

By Solow ( - 205.188.199.29) on Sunday, August 27, 2000 - 01:55 am:

Look, if you want to find evidence to counter or challenge the Dr. Hahn research team's findings, look no further then a book compiled in 1969, "A Survey of Biological and Chemical Warfare" by John Cookson and Judith Nottingham, two British researcher who refer to a virus that bears incredible or, I should say, identical symptoms as HIV, the virus that causes AIDS. This disease, called, Marlburg Fever, was developed by a Russian scientist, Karl Marlburg during World War II. It's essenstial ingediant, secretions from the "Green Monkey". It attacks the immune system rendering it so depleted of its germ fighting white blood cells so that it can no longer effectively fight off diseases--sounds too much like HIV/AIDS to me. But don't take my word for it; check out the book and read for yourself and then ask yourself, are we in the midst of the most decimating holocaust ever???? And, who would you say initiated it??? None other then the same mindset and people who iniated them all. This same mindset is a live and very, very, deadly today. Remember the saying, "Once bitten twice shy." Give me some feedback on this please!!!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: