AFRICAN BY NATURE

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: When Black Men Ruled The World (On Africentrism): AFRICAN BY NATURE
By Mose Hanni ( - 24.4.252.123) on Tuesday, May 2, 2000 - 10:15 pm:

If you get a opportunity, please stop over to a site am working with,called http://www.AFRICANBYNATURE.com

Which opened June 22, 1999. African By Nature is an e-commerce/information website. I think you will find it rather interesting.

This is a independent progressive website, for African Americans and Africans worldwide.

People from all of the world communities would benefit from this website.

The main featured book is, African Fractals Modern Computing and Indigenous Design, written by Dr. Ron Eglash and other featured books written by Dr. Ivan Van Sertima, Sigmund Freud, Richard Beacham, Michael Parenti, Marcel C. LaFollette, Dorothy Hammond and Alta Jablow.

Our past featured book was The African Unconscious, written by Edward Bruce Bynum, Ph.D.

The featured guest commentator is By Mr. Keith W. Jones, titled, Are African Americans Anti-Science?

Interesting articles by Dr. Ron Eglash, Professor
Miriam Gomes, also an article by Professor Jacob H. Carruthers, from Northeastern University in Chicago.

Our Knowledgelinks page is now featuring the African Madonna links.

Books on African History, anthropology, archaeology, science, indigenous African studies, Sculptures, African Music, Videos, Posters, Map, Book Authors information, Music artist information, Guest commentators, Newsletters, Discussion board with live Chat, and Free Web-base Email.

I hope you can stop by, thank you.

By Ptah Da Architect ( - 216.42.39.154) on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - 12:17 pm:

Em Hotep, I've been by your site. It is very good. Keep up the work. Peace to you. PTH WN-NFR

By pamela love ( - 198.81.230.200) on Thursday, June 28, 2001 - 05:17 pm:

hotep: you need to check in to a book store called kemetu maa kheru. 8109 e colfax ave denver colorado 80220. phone number 303 377-9502.hotep

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: