The Ancient Egyptians were Black

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: When Black Men Ruled The World (On Africentrism): The Ancient Egyptians were Black
By Hetep ( - 207.105.49.5) on Wednesday, May 3, 2000 - 11:12 am:

Hetep...Salaam..Peace to the gods and earths.THE "ANCIENT"
EGYPTIANS(THE KEMETIC PEOPLE)WHERE TRULY "BLACK" PEOPLE..I THINK THAT IT
IS VERY OBVIOUS. USE HISTORY SCIENCE AND COMMON SENSE AND YOU’LL COME
UP WITH THE SAME ANSWER. FIRST THE WORD EGYPT BASICALLY MEANS “LAND
OF THE DARK (BURNT) SKINNED PEOPLE; THE WORD KEMET BASICALLY MEANS LAND
OF THE BLACK, FROM THE FERTILE BLACK SOIL, TO THE BEAUTIFUL BLACK
COMPLEXION OF THE NATIVES.
IF A DEAF, DUMB AND BLIND PERSON TELLS YOU “THE ORIGINAL EGYPTIANS ARE
WHITE, JUST GO FLY THERE, AND LOOK AT THEIR WHITE SKIN”, WELL IF THAT
TYPE OF LOGIC IS ACURATE THEN THE ORIGNAL NATIVES OF AMERICA MUST BE
YELLOW, WHITE, BLACK AND BROWN..(NOT RED BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY A
HANDFULL LEFT)..WAKE THE FU$K UP! Have you ever seen a white or pale
skinned African? I have seen a few pale skinned invaders, but I have
the sense to recognize that they are descendants of raping, murdering
colonizers.
AlSO JUST LOOK AT THE PAINTINGS ON THE WALLS OF THE PYRAMIDS, THE SKIN
OF THE INHABITANTS ARE DARK BROWN WITH NAPPY BLACK AFROS, THEY WERE THE
FIRST PEOPLE TO ROCK A FRO. In those days when black folk were building
monuments like the pyramids, white folks were in the Caucus Mountains
picking lice out of their hair in caves, actually if white folks wanna
claim things, they could claim that they were the original Cave
Man..since the only signs of Cave Men is in Europe I think near Northern
Italy…OOHHGGA OOHHGGA White man claim dat.

By greg ( - 24.132.81.212) on Friday, May 5, 2000 - 11:28 am:

by the way the whites do fake some things they fake egyptian statues make them look white and place it in a tomb and they cut in the paintings in egypt especialy the faces so nobody could say they where black if you pay close atention to some paintings you see only that the face is missing THEY DID IT but they say that some arabian grafe robber did it on his way out you should never trust a white man or woman on his word they are dangerous mother f.u.c.k.e.r.s trust only in what you see and know and they some times lie about whole pieces of history just to cover some things up because what ever they say they can`t stand it that they are albino mutants and can`t stand the sun and nature and that they are a devolution of the BLACK RACE. ALL OTHER RACE`S ARE A DEVOLUTION OF THE BLACK RACE,THUS WEAKER AND NOT AS SMART. and some time`s because the other race`s are also idiots they help the white man cover the truth up like the arabians and chinese (and the arabians even helped whit the slave trade THe dumb mo.ther.fu.c.k.a.s for that they will burn.)

By cheribum ( - 205.188.198.54) on Saturday, May 20, 2000 - 08:20 pm:

Cheribum,

Making fake scarabs, statues and cartouches is big money Now that noone believes Egyptian were white so they say that they were arab. Listen arabs would not trash there own land and destroy one of the seven wonders of the world. That alone should tell anyone that obviously they were black. What color is left? The arabs trash and pillaged even made up boogy man stories about the gods and plagues just to keep USSS I mean ussss away. Most blacks do not identify with Kemet/misr/Egyptos because the Bible says that they were pagans,worship idols and that Pharoah was evil The biggest lie is that they enslave the Jews. How can this be if they were one in the same people? The jews were a group of greedy mixed breeds who were told to leave because they were poisoning the society as a whole. And like Adam and Eve were kicked out of Eden forever. I say that that is a good reason for revenge. I also have read that Ahknetan (the first messiah)(Prince of Peace) was the real abraham and the jews 500 to 1000 years later made up there version as part of the plan to contain us! Just like the Jesus story. With the help of their roman allies. Why? Gold, Bdellium. If you look at Genesis, It explicitly talks about the minerals and precious stones and gems along the four major rivers that ran through Eden. The Nabataens and Sabataens who controlled the trade routes were of the same blood as the Kemetians if not one and the same were later killed or went underground after kemet fell. It was like hyenas running rampant. Anyway later most of the Pharoahs were Hyskos or foreigners who had no true understanding of what they had control of. Only to force alot of the inhabitant to other lands. Like what is now Sudan and Ethiopia. Meanwhile, Waset, Meroe and Petra just to name a few lay in ruins.

I went to Egypt some time ago and I knew i was home. I felt the power when i touched Khufu pyramid and boat i felt a surge of energy. I could not go inside for me it was sacred ground noone could understand what i was feeling. Why cause that third eye is closed shut. If you have gone anywhere in the motherland and harness the power of the third eye you know what i am talking about.

Ma'at

cheribum

By greg ( - 24.132.81.212) on Wednesday, June 7, 2000 - 08:11 am:

yes you are totally right i also would not go inside of the piramid since the ancestors wrote that anyone who goes inside will die and be cursed even after the afterlive!!!!!! and i love my ancestors so i obey their holy rules wich they gave us, so let all white man and other non-black race`s go on vacation to egypt and have a walk in the pyramid they will not reincarnate maybe thats why the white race is dying out hahahaha!!!!!

By nesh mehtna ( - 198.49.154.96) on Thursday, September 14, 2000 - 03:53 pm:

egypt is insignificant. another true people were the eli'jtua which means people of the moon. they lived north of macedonia and built monuments that were subtle geometric forms which harnessed great power! the egyptians and their pity armies would'nt had a chance against the great eli'jtua. the afro-centricist claim the fair skinned kindred as mutant descendants, i find your idiotic, self endulgent accusations a coverup of its own. where was the strength and integrity when africa was being invaded, and where is the proof? i do not care what color the ancient egyptians were, they are of no concern of mine , it is merely another empire that has fallen, and there descendants just the same. shaleem ya,
nesh mehtna

By Darkwatcher ( - 12.72.0.50) on Friday, September 15, 2000 - 01:31 pm:

To even think that you could make kemet,not egypt minor shows just how limited your understanding of how great this civilization was.The mear fact that you present eli'jtua,as superior speaks volumes about your personal agenda.
The statement about "African-centricist claiming the light skinned kindred as mutants",smacks of your interpretation of what you think they said. !st of all who are you using as your source? Just cuz you throw the misnomer "afro "around doesn't mean that you have a clue to what it means,or who is a valid representative on this subject.
Here's a question SPARKIE,are you jewish,I'm included to believe you are. So again tell us what's your purpose for posting this tiny bit of disinformation?Since you don't care about what color people from Kemet were,why did you think we needed to hear it.
Africa has been invaded many times,so what's your pt?Show us any place this hasn't taken place including this mythical place your talking about!
Lastly just what is your agenda for coming here?

By mardukson ( - 63.25.80.249) on Wednesday, October 4, 2000 - 09:54 pm:

I think in all this debate about the racial makeup of the Egyptians we're forgetting one important thing. Race wasn't an issue in the old world. People intermarried as easily as they got dressed in the morning. Having said that, I'd like to suggest that the Egyptians are the descendents of the Sumerians who were pure Cushites. The earliest Egyptians were black, but over time they became a mixed raced people. I have no doubts that the Egyptians were every bit as diverse in racial makeup as the Babylonians who followed them. The fact still remains however, that just as is the case with the entire human race, the roots of the Egyptians were black

By Dark and smiling! ( - 12.72.0.149) on Thursday, October 5, 2000 - 08:57 pm:

Mardukson your right on the money!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: