Racism

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: When Black Men Ruled The World (On Africentrism): Racism
By
urbin ( - 212.8.3.20) on Thursday, May 4, 2000 - 02:34 am:

I hate BLACKS, INDIAN, AFRICANS, JEWS,
AMERICANS, TOMMYS (Isle Monkeys), FRANCISM,
ITIALISM, RUSSIANS, POLENSKA

in principle every nation that is not

GERMANY!!!!

Sieg Heil!

By greg ( - 24.132.81.212) on Friday, May 5, 2000 - 10:06 am:

than i realy want to know where you live and why do you come to a black site ???????????????

You fool than go and stay in germany.

By benjimagreth ( - 212.153.212.107) on Thursday, May 18, 2000 - 12:17 am:

Hey nazibwoy, Hitler fried and he DIED, OK ! you don't even love your own Urob thieves like yourself. Please let doctor Mengele give you a braintransplant or a lobotomy.
he Greg zullen we die klootzak in elkaar gaan slaan, grapje. Laat maar gaar koken.
Black people are goin 2 be anywhere you look , remember what Jesse Owens did in the Berlin Olympics.
That's us and we are MULTIPLYING !We even live in Germany and ihre arische Frauen haben Kindern mit schwarze männer !(translating for your silly sieg heil butt and your arian women are having kids with black men). So come back and say some more stupidity.

By Big White Daddy ( - 209.43.48.9) on Thursday, August 31, 2000 - 05:17 pm:

But what you fail to see is that for each black child born in the US today, there are ten blacks dying in Africa at the same time.
Would you not think that this is natures way of evening out the black population?
Too many blacks here, so let's kill some over here.
And as far as the white women having black children...Nope, they are having mixed children.
Each and every time you are diluting the black genes. Eventually there will be no "blacks" in the world, only mixed breed loners who can not associate with anyone.

By DARK AND SO POETIC ( - 12.72.2.38) on Thursday, August 31, 2000 - 09:33 pm:

Dam another white fly,full of she-it and more lies. Brian dead caveboy lost in time going crazy cuz even white women know your out of your mind. John waynes dead and stinking,your sitting and thinking about a world that you soon won't be in and all your grand children, coming and changing their whiteness for beautiful black skin.
Like the melting witch,you scream and cry and when that don't work,you do what white boys do so well ya just,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie and meanwhile all your skinhead dead hitler dreams and skeams just keep on dying,dying,dying,dying, and your women are leaving you in droves,cuz in their souls, theres a love of african that not even a VAMPIRE ,like you can't suck dry,so roll over and close your eyes,the stakes are ready ,and heres the surprise all these mixed folks will bury ya and put that stake into all your dead eyes.

If you knew about genes,you'd know that theres always gona be more African then YOUROPEEN'S,cuz everywhere we been from india to china,we got stronger and nothing can change that DNA, so talk your BS cracker,cuz all us black and brown DNA will rule the day
Your a crack in the back,of the coming new world, a lost vampire out of touch, another oyster with out a white pearl,poor trailer trash criminal of the recessive mind,what 's it like ,too have your own women telling you KISS OUR COLLECTIVE WHITE BEHIND,CAVEBOYS ARE OVER AND BLACK IS BACK SO GET BEHIND!

By Viracochas ( - 128.146.154.142) on Monday, September 4, 2000 - 03:21 pm:

Both sides of this "conversation" are clouded with hate. I feel sorry for all of you! With all the negativity in white and black youth cultures, heavy metal and Rap, we are raising more ignorant
hate filled adults. Stop pointing your fingers and blaming other races for your races problems. The Germans blamed the Jews, the African desendents keep perpetuating the blame of the white man. I know it is not perfect but scince your here (U.S.A) make the best of it. All peoples are proud and strong but the strongest of all are those peoples are those who look at the positive aspects of their own personal life. Hate leaves us hollow and weak. I have never hated anyone that I have not personally met. I allow them to make an impression on me and go from there. Teach your children to use good judgement and allow them to play with all the peoples of OUR planet. We must get our priorities straight; hate should not be on that list of things most important to you.

By DARK AND SICK AND TIRED ( - 12.72.64.78) on Thursday, September 7, 2000 - 05:58 am:

IF YOU WEREN'T SO BRAIN DEAD YOU'D KNOW THE DIFFERENTS BETWEEN HATE,AND DEALING WITH THOSE THAT PERPETUATE IT. YOUR A SORRY WEAK KNEE,LIBERAL PISSANT. YA HAVE THE BACKBONE OF A FLY. THIS IS THE 2ND POST OF YOURS AND I SEE CLEARLY THAT YOUR IGNORANT AS A BRICK AND TWICE AS THICK. IF YOU COULD THINK AND ANALYSIS THE POST YOU CLAIM TO HAVE READ YOU WOULDN'T BE SPEWING THIS SILLY WE ARE THE WORLD SHE-IT. IN CASE YA HAVEN'T NOTICED IT AIN'T ALL ABOUT BLACK VERUS WHITE. BUT BEING THE A SEATING BUTTLEECH YOU APPEAR TO BE YOU CAN'T THINK THAT FAST. WHAT YOU UNDERSTAND OR KNOW ABOUT AFRICAN PEOPLES SCREAMS VOLUMES ABOUT HOW REMOVED FROM REALITY YOU ARE.GO BACK TO SLEEP MICKAEL JACKOFF,OR TAKE THIS BS TO THE RIGHT WING I LOVE AMERIKKA NEGRO CHAT SITE.YOU ARE DISSSSSSSSMMMMMISSSSED,GETA STEPPN!

By Mr. E ( - 208.212.120.94) on Saturday, September 16, 2000 - 12:57 am:

Viracochas, I'm glad that there are still people like you in this world; Smart people. benjimagreth, DARK AND SO POETIC, DARK AND SICK AND TIRED, why can you NOT understand that you're just fueling the anger of whites. Not all whites are responsible for your "place in society", nor were all blacks responsible for what happened to the jews in ancient Egypt. We're ALL human. NO race is superior. If you believe so, then why the f*ck would you be mad at the whites who do?

Quote:
"KISS OUR COLLECTIVE WHITE BEHIND,CAVEBOYS ARE OVER AND BLACK IS BACK SO GET BEHIND!"

Heheh... Yeah, that'll stop the hatred! You f*cking moron.

By Mr. E ( - 208.212.120.100) on Sunday, September 17, 2000 - 02:18 pm:

Won't post what I have to say? I feel sorry for you. Grow UP!

By saltydog ( - 205.188.200.24) on Monday, September 18, 2000 - 04:23 pm:

Now comes Mr. E(rroneous) and viralcockroach with more cant for Africans. You two think every nonwhite person in the world would be so improved if he or she would just act, believe, and think like you white boys. The presumptuousness you display here is truly amazing.

By Dark and laughing ( - 12.72.0.250) on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 03:27 pm:

Saltydog sounds like the same old dog with a different form of fleas!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: