A Call For Kung-Fu Teachers!

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: When Black Men Ruled The World (On Africentrism): A Call For Kung-Fu Teachers!
By Tha Travela ( - 209.254.180.164) on Sunday, July 9, 2000 - 03:39 am:

Greetings Ancients of The Motherland

Please Consider The Following.

We need discipline in our existence especially in this age of tricknowledgy. I think that kung-fu is the answer because it merges the mind the body and the soul together. We need kung-fu teachers to teach our young brothers and sisters living in the inner cities of this global babylon. We need to perpetuate natural law instead of talking about it.

lip service solves nothing. I realize that.

If you are interested in learning a martial art that applies spirituality, and mental-physical-selfdefense with growth, you might want to try Tai Chi Chuan Kung Fu. It's the most misrepresented and misoverstood martial art by non Tai Chi Chuan Kung Fu practicioners. Once you overstand the slow movements, you can speed them up or slow them down to your own liking, and your own liking is the true self (Universal Self).

Tai Chi Chuan Kung Fu .

Wing Chun Kung Fu is also a very good martial art to learn. It is a serious self defense system that also uses internal (Life Force) energy. It was specially designed to take about 5-7 years for a peasant to become battle ready. And it was founded by a Shaolin Nun...the only surviving member of a Shaolin Temple that was masacred by the Hun back in the day.

Tai Chi Chuan Kung Fu takes about 9 years to form a fundamental base foundation. And then each year after the ninth year adds on abundanantly in indepth insight.
I have been told that Tai Chi Chuan kung fu is the pinnacle of the Kung Fu martial arts. Whether you are looking for defense or spiritual growth. Tai Chi Chuan kung fu is not boastful. Just perfect for tha humble ancients.

It is important that we apply our will power in ko-kreating a future where we live, exist and grow. To be down with any other format is kollective-suicide.

Let the dojo be your church, temple, shrine, or mosque.
Because honestly, the martial arts offer what religion promises but consistently fails to deliver. Truth, peace, knowledge of self, and growth of the mind, body and soul toward mergence with the Higher Self.

NO more lip service.

Let your hands be your mind
and your feet be your heart.
Move in truth.
and Live at Peace not in Fear/Low Self Esteem/False Guilt/Depression/Confusion/and never-ending oceans of Anger.

(And if someone wants ta bring tha ruckus, you'll have options)
Ko-Kreate IN Truth.

Teach tha YOuth Martial Arts, and the future will be balanced in discipline because martial arts does not aim to cause disorder.

Don't be fooled by these foolish American martial arts movies and these clownish egocentric and arrogant modern Asain martial arts movies. These are the one's who speak of honor and wisdom, and are slow to show proof of it in their actions.

Kwa Heri
Peace.

By DJ ( - 63.27.97.209) on Saturday, July 22, 2000 - 10:31 pm:

I couldn't agree with you any more. I think what you just wrote is entirely true. Keep up the good work. one.

By Michael Mills ( - 206.84.63.81) on Wednesday, December 27, 2000 - 10:08 am:

As Martial Arts shows, especially those forged from the spiritualism of the Monestaries, by working together: mind - body - spirit, great things are achievable. To exclude one from the rest is to limit the possibilities.

To exclude your borther next door, be he of any race religion or creed, is to limit yourself. There are no limits, only hurdles.

I am a white practitioner of Tai Chi Chuan, and have already gained much in the way of self insight. The Kata becaomes a ritual in listening to the whole of your body, much like the need for each individual person to listen to the whole of the community.

Exclusivity is the bane of the existance of any minority. To be excluded from the whole, by choice or force, is to be excluded from reaching your potential as a person.

Use whatever method you can to reach beyond your everyday life, and reach out into the broader world touching and understanding others. In this way you will become as the master of Kung-Fu, the master of yourself.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: