All Niggers Die

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: When Black Men Ruled The World (On Africentrism): All Niggers Die
By
J1GGa ( - 204.116.1.34) on Tuesday, October 3, 2000 - 11:32 pm:

www.kkk.com
www.hoebot.com

I ownz u

By Black Black and Black ( - 206.128.192.142) on Friday, October 20, 2000 - 05:29 pm:

Focusing your existance on dreams that will never come true is pittifull! May God have mercy on you, poor creature! You just can't come to terms with facts as BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! BLACK IS STRENGHTH!!!!! A black man is TEN TIMES STRONGER than you, Wiser, More Spiritual and Loving! You certainly cant' get it up, keep it up and fulfill as a BLACK MAN CAN!!! Some of your poor women have shapely buts and tits today thanks to our black men...of course, if they are not filled with silicone! BLACK IS SIMPLY AND OVERALL BEAUTY and source of underestimated, inminent POWER!!!! Unfortunately nucleheads as yourself will never fully understand these facts. I AM A PROUD BLACK WOMAN...I thank GOD I was born black! According to my upbringing and the word of God, I don't practice racism...but I ADORE A BLACK MAN....white men as yourself...simply disgust me!There is no problem for me when it comes to inter-racial relationships because it's proof of a situation that trasncends racial tolerance, but when you begin to insult people, well let the thruth be spoken!!! Black and white can get along, but it's people like you put the distortions in that issue, and when you try to bring us down, HONEY....You are the ones who have always needed us from the begining of time! Needed our men in slavery to help build what you see today....needed our women because your white fems lacked many of our abundant charms; and partly due to the racial mixture of today some of our black folks practice jungle fever; otherwise they are simply and purely interested in another race. But observe who benefits from this. Who gets angry?? Who constantly wishes for the other to DIE and is constantly exteriorizing their sense of inferiority!!!!

BLACK BLACK AND BLACK

P.S. You don't even ownz yourself, FOOL!!!

By rechilds ( - 209.224.252.194) on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 07:37 pm:

Rat own, sista. Loved your post. It's always good to hear that there are still true Black women out there like yourself who love us brothers unconditionally. We are the original people of the earth. We are unifying, and we are coming into our own. White folks for the first time are not in control of our futures, or their own, and they just can't stand it.

Peace, strength and the continued blessings of our ancestors. Sincerely,

[Pharaoh] Ronald E. Childs
Chicago, IL

By Michael Mills ( - 206.84.63.81) on Wednesday, December 27, 2000 - 10:44 am:

To each his own life and power over it. I am a caucasion man by birth with ancestry of Cherokee, Swedish, Arabic, German, African, Irish, and who knows what else.

I found the firt post puzzling and dissapointing. Why would anyone come to an area mostly read by blacks, and try to taunt them from behind a mask of anonymity? Only a child with an ill-concieved perception of superiority, but a fear of retribution, would stoop to such idiocy.

I found the second post humerous, yet a knee-jerk reaction led to some comments that I can't help but comment on.

We are not separate. We need each other. Call us slaves or employees. Give us food shelter and beatings, or money for food shelter, and denial of health insurance. Things have gotten better, but they are far from equalized.

There will always be the haves and have nots, what's important to realize is that it does not have to be based on race, religion or creed. Every person has been given a life to do with what they will. We must choose the path that takes us and our families, communities, neighbors, and friends to the highest degree of independance, and hapiness. We must rely on each other, getting to know and understand the perspectives of people who dissagree with us.

Too many times the celebration of Diversity is confused with the celebration of exclusivity. Without others unlike ourselves, there is no diversity. It's not enough to "get along", we must come to the realization of our unity... we cannot survive without each other. There is no dark colored skin if there is no light colored skin. It would just be skin. We need our diversity and we need our unity.

The roles that we have assigned ourselves & to others are artificial. They have no real meaning. We have to reach beyond our daily interractions to touch and get to know those people outside of what we are comfortable knowing.

This will expand our understanding of the whole community and allow us to achieve greater heights than we ever could limiting ourselves to only what we know.

By Michael Mills ( - 206.84.63.81) on Wednesday, December 27, 2000 - 10:44 am:

To each his own life and power over it. I am a caucasion man by birth with ancestry of Cherokee, Swedish, Arabic, German, African, Irish, and who knows what else.

I found the firt post puzzling and dissapointing. Why would anyone come to an area mostly read by blacks, and try to taunt them from behind a mask of anonymity? Only a child with an ill-concieved perception of superiority, but a fear of retribution, would stoop to such idiocy.

I found the second post humerous, yet a knee-jerk reaction led to some comments that I can't help but comment on.

We are not separate. We need each other. Call us slaves or employees. Give us food shelter and beatings, or money for food shelter, and denial of health insurance. Things have gotten better, but they are far from equalized.

There will always be the haves and have nots, what's important to realize is that it does not have to be based on race, religion or creed. Every person has been given a life to do with what they will. We must choose the path that takes us and our families, communities, neighbors, and friends to the highest degree of independance, and hapiness. We must rely on each other, getting to know and understand the perspectives of people who dissagree with us.

Too many times the celebration of Diversity is confused with the celebration of exclusivity. Without others unlike ourselves, there is no diversity. It's not enough to "get along", we must come to the realization of our unity... we cannot survive without each other. There is no dark colored skin if there is no light colored skin. It would just be skin. We need our diversity and we need our unity.

The roles that we have assigned ourselves & to others are artificial. They have no real meaning. We have to reach beyond our daily interractions to touch and get to know those people outside of what we are comfortable knowing.

This will expand our understanding of the whole community and allow us to achieve greater heights than we ever could limiting ourselves to only what we know.

By Guy ( - 63.211.44.46) on Tuesday, January 16, 2001 - 04:43 pm:

While it is no doubt foul and racist to write something such as "all niggers die," it is also racist and quite childish to believe in Afrocentrism or to babble on about how great "blackness" is. It is in every way the equivalent of KKK members babbling on about the magnificence of whiteness, or Nazis babbling on about the glory of blonde hair and blue eyes. The problem is, this kind of racism is now rampant in the black community, while it is rare and shunned in the white community.

By Chugalug ( - 64.167.88.42) on Tuesday, April 24, 2001 - 08:02 pm:

Hear, hear, Guy! Wake up people! Your so called leaders are the ones that are "enslaving" you with lies about how white society hates blacks. They tell you that your are powerless and need THEM to protect and guide you. Jesse, Maxine, Sharpton, these are the new slavemasters who seek to make you see the world as your enemy. They encourage you to hate others, but justify your hate with half truths and distorted history. Doesn't it sicken you that they expect so little from you?

By Nefertiti ( - 151.198.135.28) on Friday, May 18, 2001 - 07:50 pm:

When you mix all colors together, what do you get?
Black is more than a race or a color. Black is the essence of which exiistence comes from. Black is the comfort we seek when attempting to sooth tension. Black is your mothers womb that you inhabited before being introduced to light. Black is what light came from. Black is beautiful.
H2O + Iron = Melinin or Black which is also equivelent to strength. Black is my nappy hair which curls up 9 times the 9th power of 9. Black is my curly crown which absorbs the suns energy unquestionably. Black is my pupil which introduces a reflection of my soul. Black is the shadow hour in which you look forward to for sleep. Black makes a blank piece of white paper evidence of documentation. Black is the provider and caretaker of the world. Black is the inside of my solar plex which hides my blazing internal fire. Black is a question? Black is heaven. Black is space that's why it can't be limited or figured out. Without black there is nothing.

By Jim ( - 63.208.86.39) on Sunday, June 10, 2001 - 08:34 am:

Chugalug:

You are exactly right.

By haki ( - 64.149.227.140) on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 03:43 pm:

Uhuru, Uhuru means Freedom in Swahili

This is General Haki, my life is committed to true liberation. What is the problem, the problem is White Power. White folks are like some bad ass children running around without any guidance. A few books to read, Ice Man Inheritance by Michael Bradley, this discusses this work, For white persons reading this who are open this book and another book by Penny Hess, "Overturning the Culture of Violence" will do some of you some good. White supremacy is now being attacked all around the world. If I shall die knowing that I have done something to bring about justice in the world for humanity then shall be it. White folks I love you this is why you must be defeated, because we as Black folks love God more. We were not prepared for you. We can't imagine someone being that greedy and fiendish. If white folks do not grow they will try to destroy everyone, and we just can not allow for you to do this.

By Ron Gillians ( - 63.22.194.190) on Wednesday, August 1, 2001 - 10:07 pm:

haki

The uhuru passage that you posted was real brotha keep fighting and teaching. We as africans from ta-merry must recapture whats ours and set the planet back on it's axis, we can't let the world suffer any longer by this beastlike child thats running loose on the planet causing mischief. I have one question for you brothas and sistas. When are we going to stand and live up to the legacy that our ancestors laid down for us in kemet ( egypt )? Are we going to allow the white man to erase our history and say that some red race people that just vanished off the planet take our place as the fathers & mothers civilization, or are we going to lead the world again in science, mathmatics, philosphy etc.

Hotep

Ron G.

By EParker ( - 209.218.156.158) on Thursday, August 16, 2001 - 03:08 pm:

While I attended college severals years back,I took an Art History class that totally refreshed
my mind.When we study Egyptian art I felt a since of pride if only because people of color had made another great contribution to this world.

Later I got to speak with some Egyptians and found out that they don't deal with race in terms of black or white.It's more cultural.They're are light Egyptians and dark Egyptians,but all and all they are Egyptians.

I'm fully aware that the institution of slavery has left our people(AA's)with very little heritage from the motherland,but it is now up to us to rebuild from what we have.Lets face it,we are a new kind of African.Many of us don't look like our Ancestors of West Africa and truthfully we resemble those of Egypt.With this we need to go on.I understand everyone has roots and it's fine to research and digg to find out what you are and where you came from. Everyone needs identity,but once we find what we're looking for we should gleem from it,pass it on and move on.

The painful truth is MOST Africans don't accept AA's and feel that we are inferior to them because our bloodlines have been infused and we are unintelligent .This is why we must build our own culture.We need to stop claiming other cultures and finding ties that bind.Release
these people(Egytians).They want no connection with us.

I am very greatful to be an AA and an American.If
many of our ancestors were not brought here,alot
of us wouldn't be here.Don't get me wrong Slavery was horrible,but what man meant for evil God made good.

I love my AA family(all AA's)we are a new culture.Many of our AA's leaders,inventors,teachers,educators and layman have given us a NEW History.One that we can be proud of.A History that many others countries are still fighting for.Our AA's icons died for the freedoms that others(immigrants)take advantage
of. Be proud people.Love yourself.

By Ma'at Nebt-Het ( - 205.188.200.38) on Monday, August 20, 2001 - 05:54 pm:

To my AA brother -- Please take this to in the spirit in which it is given (love and honor to the Creator and ancestors). If you are proud of being an African American, then you must claim your Africanity. If not then just call yourself an American minus the hyphen.

The African-American culture is unique because it is a melange of African, Native American and European with a newness unparalled on this planet and many of us AA's are a mixture of all three ethnic groups. However, don't be mislead into thinking most Africans don't like AA's, what is operating is that many Africans from the continent don't understand us anymore than we understand them.

I have had the wonderful opportunity of visiting Africa twice, once to Ghana and the second trip to Zimbabwe and South Africa. The people I met there have a high regard for AA culture and emulate it with their own cultural twist.

In some ways AA's are cultural different, but in other ways, our collective essence is the same. Many Africans look to the us as being the vanguard for the collective (Please read Diop's Civilization or Barbarism). Others may be envious because we are born to the US and have privileges most of the continent can only imagine.

Also my brother, certain groups of Africans (including Egyptians) have a color caste system so to some light skin/dark skin makes a difference in terms of entitlement and treatment. Ask your Egyptian friends what is happening to the darker skinned indigeous Nubians and their land in southern Egypt. Most of it is now under water (along with very ancient artifacts of the Upper Kingdom (black) to power electric hydroplants. Happened pretty much like what the Europeans did the indigeous people in the US.

Be wary how we AAs cast aside Africans across the diaspora, because what is done to Africans on the continent and elsewhere, gets done to us here.
AIDS in panendemic across the diaspora (the good ole US of A had no problems experimenting on AA folk and Africans alike). Poverty and undereducation of black children occur in the US as well as abroad. The infant mortality rate for AA children is almost at par with so-called "third world" African nations (disgraceful). We may have a little more education, or make a little more money, but rest assure if a cop gets ready to pump up to 41 bullets in some black man AA or African, he's dead. Our children are still malnourished and HMO's are still reluctant to approve transplants and critical medical care to AA's who have coverage.
I would not call American-Africans the "chosen Black people" would you.

Let's not get cocky about being Americans (which may be the reason some Africans don't like us). Sure it a great place to live, that why many folk come here. This place also has it inherent faults/flaws that can be deadly to people of African descent.

What is important is that we sit down with our brothers and sisters from around the world and have serious discussions about our misconceptions of each other. Visit Africa if you can (we should all make it our hadj. Start a study group. Learn each other history, customs and habits. Let's see how we can collectively make the US.,the Caribbean and Africa a safer place to live for all of us. (Because there may a time when AA's may have to leave the good ole US of A and make Africa our home, so it pays not to pissoff our cousins). The world is a dangerous place for all Africans.

I too am proud to be an American (well somewhat) and I am extremely proud to be an African whether I just came here or have been here 400 years. I wouldn't disgard my 3 millions years of history of history of this planet for all the the diamonds in Bostwana and ivory in Zimbabwe.

Ankh Uja Seneb (Life, Prosperity and Health)
THE FIRST HISTORY IS AFRICAN HISTORY!!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: