CLEAN THIS ISH UP!

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: When Black Men Ruled The World (On Africentrism): CLEAN THIS ISH UP!
By mardukson ( - 63.25.80.215) on Thursday, October 5, 2000 - 07:11 pm:

Man, I've never seen such ish in my life. There's a reason I don't go white people's websites. If this site is supposed to be monitored I'd like to know by who. I posted here once. Wish I hadn't done it. This •••• is a KKK website. •••• all y'all.(not my people)

By GREG ( - 24.132.81.212) on Wednesday, October 11, 2000 - 11:46 am:

wellllllllllllllll if the kkk is monitoring then they are welllllllllll aware OF DAILY BLACK LIVE !!!!!!

THIS MEANS SOME WHITE BOYS PUT VERY VERY MUCH TIME TO CHECK OUT BLACK FOLKS WHY IS THAT ?????

DO THEY THINK THAT US BLACK FOLKS WOULD TALK REVOLUTIONARY TALK ON THIS SITE???????????

AND DO THESE WHITE`S THINK THEY CAN INTERCEPT SUCH MESSAGES?????????????

AND THEN PLOT A PLOT AGAINST IT ?????????????

IF THAT IS SO MAYBE THATS THE REASON THAT WHITES MAKE SO MUCH BLACK SITE`S THAT ARE ACTUALY WHITE OWNED!!!!!!!!!!

ARE THEY TRYING TO CATCH US ??????????

DO THEY USE THE INTERNET SO THAT WE BLACK GET TOGETER AND TALK OUR TALK ABOUT KILLING WHITEY??????

ARE THEY SPYING ON US???????????

WELLLLLLLL THE GOVERMENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERI KKK A HAS A SUPER COMPUTER THAT SPIES THE WHOLE INTERNET AND ALL THE EMAIL AND MAYBE NOT ONLY CHECKING THE MAFIA AND OTHER GOVERMENTS OF THE WORLD BUT ALSO US BLACK FOLKS???????????

WE SHOULD WATCH OUT WHIT WHAT WE POST ???????

THEY MIGHT USE IT AGAINST US (THEY WILL USE IT AGAINST US)!!!!!!!!!!

THESE SITE`S MIGHT BE A WAY TO LURE BLACKS AND THEN MONITER THEM CLOSLY AND DAILY!!!!! AND YOU ALL KNOW THAT YOUR I.P NUMBER OF YOUR COMPUTER CAN BE TRACKED SO WATCH WHAT YOU POST!!!!!!! THE FBI OR THE WHITE WHITE BOYS ARE AFTER YOU!!!!! AFTER US!!!!

REMEMBER THE WHITE GOVERMENT WILL DO EVERY THING TO KEEP AMERIKKKA WHITE!!!!!

By DARK AND WAITING ( - 12.72.66.80) on Thursday, October 12, 2000 - 07:04 pm:

MARKUKSON;IF YOUR A SERIOUS AFRICAN WHY ARE YOU EVEN CARING ABOUT THESE CRACKER CLOWN? YOU ACT SO SURPRISED THAT THESE VAMPIRES ARE HERE.SO WHAT IT DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU POSTING INTELLIGENT TOPICS OR IDEAS! IF YOUR TRULY ABOUT THE REAL,THEN SO WHAT IF THESE FOOLS ARE HERE,THERE EVERYWHERE IN REAL LIFE SO WHY SHOULD IT BE ANY DIFFERENT HERE!
DROP THE ELITEST CRAP AND MAKE YOUR PTS. TO THOSE OF US WHO ARE HERE TO EXCHANGE IDEAS AND INFO. IF YOUR SO WEAK THAT A FEW STUPID CRACKERS ON THIS SITE CAN DRIVE YOU AWAY,I CAN ONLY COME TO 2 CONLCUSIONS EITHER YOUR ONE OF THEM POSING OR YOUR JUST A SPINELESS WEAK BLACK MAN ,WHO JUST WANTS TO PLAY IT SAFE!

By Joanna Weekes ( - 206.128.192.142) on Thursday, October 19, 2000 - 07:28 pm:

Here's more constructive criticisim. The main reason for the downfall in black communities world-wide is their lack of unity and solidarity. If we were more united, and trully put our heads together to find solutions to our problems, without focusing so much on what the white people are doing, or saying, or if they are spying on us, we would get further ahead. I know there is a strong black man in you, who certainly must be a little confused with such expressions, but just give it a little thought, and trully seek how you can contribute to the uplifting of your beautiful culture, through more positive ideas and thoughts, and definately through actions. If indeed you happen to be a disguised white person...it just goes to show...to what lenght you would go, to be disturbed by such an unerasable, unavoidable, superb beautiful culture as the African.

Ms. Sprung
mssprung@yahoo.com

By Ms. Sprung ( - 206.128.192.142) on Friday, October 20, 2000 - 02:37 pm:

I like it that you're DARK, but what are you WAITING for? ("DARK AND WAITING"). Just curious!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: