To The White Doubters

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: When Black Men Ruled The World (On Africentrism): To The White Doubters
By Dustin ( - 24.17.161.76) on Friday, October 27, 2000 - 07:14 pm:

Whether you are just crious about Black History/Culture, or you are a Racist just here to spread hate and trouble. It goes to all of you.

Nothing I am going to tell you is very deep or anything that someone else hasn't already established.

To all of you doubters as to whether the Egyptians were Black, whether Greece and furthermore Rome were heavily Influenced by Black Egyptian culture. To those who doubt the Black peoples as creators of Civilization, to those who doubt that Jesus was Black, Moses was Black, the original Hebrews were Black etc.

We as White people and all American people were always told that the only peoples that didn't contribute anything to History and Civilization were Black People. With all of your logic and deductive reasoning, please ask yourselves, what are the odds of an Entire Race of Human beings absolutly contributing nothing to History and Civilization?? It's Illogical. It's one thing to not know the Truth but it's a greater sin to have the Truth staring you in the face and then turn away from it in Ignorance.

Educate yourselves

The Truth will set you free

By saltydog ( - 205.188.196.42) on Wednesday, November 1, 2000 - 06:24 pm:

You're right, Dustin, it is the responsibility of Caucasians to educate themselves as to the myriad contributions Africans have made to the world. More information comes out every day revealing the African origins of civilization. Ignorance of African culture is no excuse, because the knowledge is there for the taking. The easy way out is to just plead ignorance and miseducation. There has been and continues to be some very deliberate miseducation about African history. Then you don't have to DO anything about a redress of the grievances Africans have against Caucasians. The sad truth of the matter is that a lot of white people know a priori that it's illogical think of Africans in the way that they do. Jealousy and envy give rise to some very illogical thoughts. You either succumb to those impulses, or you fight them and resolve to do the right thing.

By small DARKOVERLORD ( - 12.72.112.44) on Thursday, November 2, 2000 - 01:39 pm:

Dustin your a breath of fresh air, welcome aboard.Your comments speak volumes about the mind set of racist whites,who spend their whole lives in denial.

By GREG ( - 24.132.81.212) on Friday, November 3, 2000 - 12:48 pm:

start educating yourSELF HERE

http://www.geocities.com/gregoryy_y/

By Michael Mills ( - 206.84.63.81) on Wednesday, December 27, 2000 - 11:22 am:

prayer of a prejudicial white man...

"I pray I do not pass on what prejudice and ignorance I have to my children. Please be patient with me, and help teach my children that which I don't know"... Anonymous

It is up to everyone to reach out and help the children see us all as one family.

By Guy ( - 63.211.44.46) on Tuesday, January 16, 2001 - 05:46 pm:

In response:

>>To all of you doubters as to whether the Egyptians were Black,>whether Greece and furthermore Rome were heavily Influenced by Black Egyptian culture.>To those who doubt the Black peoples as creators of Civilization,>to those who doubt that Jesus was Black,>Moses was Black, the original Hebrews were Black etc.>We as White people and all American people were always told that the only peoples that didn't contribute anything to History and Civilization were Black People.>With all of your logic and deductive reasoning, please ask yourselves, what are the odds of an Entire Race of Human beings absolutly contributing nothing to History and Civilization??>It's Illogical.>It's one thing to not know the Truth>but it's a greater sin to have the Truth staring you in the face and then turn away from it in Ignorance.<<

Ignorance seems to be what you base your opinions on. Pity.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: