Who will dominate the next millenium?

MELANET UnCut Chat and Discussion: When Black Men Ruled The World (On Africentrism): Who will dominate the next millenium?
By Millenia ( - 208.36.125.97) on Monday, October 30, 2000 - 07:38 pm:

Do Afrocentrists believe that the future belongs to them, that they will become dominant?

By Dark and watching what form of lunacy I get back from this one ( - 12.72.112.44) on Thursday, November 2, 2000 - 01:49 pm:

Since nobody can speak for all people ,I'll answer your question.First off what you call"Africancentrists",have never been about domination of anyone or anything. We are concerned with the state of African people in the world. We are also about the correction of lies and myths concerning our histories created by white racist historians.
From your statement I conclude that your white or some deluded NEGROBOT! The future belongs to huemans who understand their postions in the world,and their ablitiy to act in an intelligent manner concerning ,dealings with other ethnic groups,toward their betterment.

I find it ironic that whites always seem to be thinking about domination,when it comes to Black people wanting to control their own land,histories or futures,why is that?

By saltydog ( - 205.188.193.21) on Thursday, November 2, 2000 - 06:53 pm:

Dark, it's probably because of an inherent conceit Caucasians have. Since whites have always built their empires at the expense of other races and cultures, they just automatically assume that other races want nothing more than to do the same. When Africans demand justice, the knee-jerk reaction of the white man is to say, "Ah-ha! See, you Black people are racist too! You're into black supremacy! You want to take over everything. I knew it all along." It would never occur to most white men that there is no such thing as black supremacy. Of course Africans are born knowing this, but white people have to study long and hard to comprehend this very basic difference in our two cultures.

By GREG ( - 24.132.81.212) on Friday, November 3, 2000 - 12:51 pm:

WHITE`S THINK OF DOMINATION BECAUSE THEY ARE DISAGREABLE BEINGS!!!!!!! JUST ASK DR MALACHI Z YORK!!!!!!!!!!

By Milennia ( - 208.36.124.246) on Tuesday, November 7, 2000 - 02:12 am:

When I said dominate, I did not mean to subjugate or enslave other people. What I meant was: to rise to pre-eminence or ascendance. When I read some of the comments on this topic, I can't help but think that there maybe some people of African descent who believe that blacks will become the pre-eminent race. Remember, the title of this topic is "When Black Men ruled the World". I'm not saying that all Afrocentrists believe that they will be dominant one day but I think it is not unreasonable to think that there are a few out there who have deluded themselves enough to actually believe that blacks will "rule" in the future. The fact of the matter is: The battle for global dominance will remain exclusive to peoples of Northeast Asian descent, peoples of Northwestern European descent, and Ashkenazi Jews.
These groups will continue to be the primary movers and shakers of history and civilization.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: